RedPodium Race Registration Ratings

Overall

About RedPodium Race Registration

Accept Online RACE Registrations today using the ultimate ONLINE RACE REGISTRATION system! RedPodium was created specifically for competitive sports like 5ks, 10ks, marathons, fun runs, cycling events, mud runs, triathlons, endurance events, and more. YOU keep 100% of the "Convenience fees" and only pay 99 cents per registrant. Use our simple interface to manage registration options, pricing, teams, branding, fundraising, etc. No technical knowledge required. Free 30 Day Trial. Learn more about RedPodium Race Registration

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2019

“RedPodium for Small Bike Non-Profit”

OverallOverall, we LOVE using RedPodium for our ride registration.
ProsOur small non-profit organization hosts a number of bike rides throughout the year, and RedPodium is an easy way for us to run our ride registration. The software is intuitive on the back end. It's easy to set up the registration pages to collect any kind of information we may want to collect from our riders, from shirt size to experience level to demographic information to offering them additional purchases and opportunities to donate. Then, on-site, it is SUPER easy to set up our volunteers to check people in. It takes virtually no training to use the app. It's just that easy. IT's also easy to me to pull registrant data and other reports. Another great thing -- the pages are easily customized to fit our organization's branding, so it doens't feel to the registrant that they've necessarily left our site for someplace else entirely.
ConsWe enter a LOT of coupon codes for each ride because members to our organization get a discount on the rides. The Global Coupon Code function would allow us to only enter the codes once, but some rides have a higher level of discount, and once you enter the code (their member number) as a Global Code, it can't be added as a code to an individual ride. We end up having to enter the codes (about 2,000 of them) into each ride (about 30 a year), which is time consuming. The coupon code function is great, but I don't think it was intended to be used at the scale we use it.
January 10, 2019
Frank P.
Event Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2017

“Cyclists for Cyclists for Cultural Exchange/Strawberry Fields Forever”

OverallWe use Red Podium as registration platform for our benefit bike ride. This is our second year and we've found support to be excellent. Response is personal and always timely. The few times we've stumped staff with questions they've gotten back to us with answers quickly. We're happy campers. Thanks
ProsOnce you've used it it's pretty easy.
ConsUntil you've used it with some regularity it's not so intuitive on first pass. Help menu and videos I guess are built to address this but I'm a one and done type and not so inclined to refer to off site instructions.
Recommendations to other buyersFeel free to work closely with Red Podium support. They are very responsive and helpful.
March 29, 2017
Jerry S.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2017

“Reliable software, great pricing and customer service.”

ProsRed Podium features the ability to customize the look and feel of the registration form and just about every aspect of the registration process.
ConsI am waiting for more advance marketing features in future software updates.
October 23, 2017
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2018

“Race registration in a flash”

ProsRed podium makes registration easy for athletic events. For fundraisers or school events, this will make the design, creation, and managing of responses simple. The instant chat support is also a great feature!
ConsUnfortunately, webconnex has a similar product, regfox, and it is difficult to discern the differences or the incentives to using two different softwares.
July 18, 2018
Michael A.
Director of Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2017

“Easy to learn and easy to use.”

OverallThe ability to check in volunteers to an event we had.
ProsBasic page was easy to set up. It offers more extensive features that we were able to add as well which help customized our page for our needs.
ConsWish it had a check-out feature. We could check people in but it would have been handy to be able to check people out.
May 24, 2017
Matt W.
Race Director
January 26, 2016

“RedPodium Returns More Racers and delivers Participant Comfort with our Unique Branding”

OverallRedPodium has been an eye opener for me. Now when I go to personally register for other bike events/races I do, who are using Active or others, it really makes me wonder is my information safe...will my inbox be spam free. With this solution we've been able to brand our race Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series with our own logo, design elements, offers, and confirmations...while we own the information. Import to our race results software is seamless, with required fields left out, while also allowing us to customize our communications and lists to the right target audiences, when we are sending messages. Integrity, customer service and flexibility are all hallmarks of RedPodium...you'll agree with me; fees are small and controlled by us, messaging is consistent, ease of use is perfect, even if you're not technology inclined. I get calls 2 times a week to try other registration software options. My answer is always the same, "No Thanks! We use RedPodium"
January 26, 2016
Jason W.
Owner and CRNA
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2017

“Thorough, patient sales team/technician. Made me feel comfortable with the process. ”

OverallEase of use and peace of mind
ProsThe intuitive nature:) Once I got the lay of the land, I could plug and play. The software allowed me to funnel participants where I wanted them to go.
Cons I was unfamiliar with the software initially so there was a learning curve. As with in your system, one has to find their way around and click take everything in. I wouldn't say that, I would just say it is new to me .
July 26, 2017
June 23, 2018

“Race registration made easy!”

ProsRed Podium is fully customizable to meet the needs of any event host. The drag and drop functionality makes for easy display customization and the live chat customer service is a huge bonus!
ConsWebconnex has an extremely similar product called regfox. I have not quite figured out when is most appropriate to utilize the different softwares.
June 23, 2018
Colleen L.
Executive Director
October 6, 2017

“First time user and the customer service was great!”

OverallWe had been trying to use our chamber software for race events and there are too many customized fields for it to be easy to use for the end user. This software makes it easy for us to set up and creates a better user experience.
ProsThe ease of customizing events; the templates are easy to change, add and delete fields based on event needs. It is also easy to make changes on the fly as things come up and republish.
Consphotos and overlays are a little hard to work with for the first time user but the customer service makes up for it... Would say don't struggle trying to figure it out too much..use the help button!
October 6, 2017
Raquel S.
development director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Events for Kids ”

OverallWe are taking on registration on our own instead of paying for a costly service. This saves us money and lets us raise more to help youth in Sacramento succeed.
ProsWe are able to help our registrations become fundraisers with the integration with GroupRev.
ConsSetting-up Facebook pixel and tracking can be a little difficult.
February 5, 2019
Michael C.
February 11, 2016

“The software is very user friendly, I'm not a tech savvy but it makes me look like a pro ”

OverallI experienced one problem but your staff handled it promptly, I was very pleased. Rep and the other staff members are very knowledgeable about your product and pleasant to work with, needless to say, I'm very satisfied.
February 11, 2016