amoCRM Ratings

Overall

About amoCRM

amoCRM is the world's first messaging-powered CRM. Multi-channel communication lets you converse through messengers, emails and calls from a single app. Now every interaction with your customers can be a personalized one-on-one dialogue. Plus managers love our powerful analytics, reporting and automation tools.It's the perfect messenger-based sales solution for entrepreneurs and SMBs. Learn more about amoCRM

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
October 25, 2018

“amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers”

OverallDefinitely try it out for yourself, great program!
ProsI manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can't choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.
ConsFrankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven't tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.
October 25, 2018
ahmed f.
student
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 4, 2019

“It Is For You”

OverallI at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.
ProsI deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.
ConsEngineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.
October 4, 2019
Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
May 19, 2019

“Great storage solution”

ProsI work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.
ConsDevelopers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

By QSOFT on May 22, 2019
Hi, Anastasia, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.
May 19, 2019
Veronica M.
Senior Hospital Account Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
August 13, 2019

“Too cluttered main menu”

ProsWith this system, many everyday tasks are very easy to perform, so we save a lot of our time. Using it is also convenient to track sales funnels, and it works well on mobile devices.
ConsOccasionally, system malfunctions occur. I don't like the large number of extra tools that fill the main menu and because of which the interface is not convenient enough to use.

By QSOFT on August 15, 2019
Hey Veronica, We're happy to receive your feedback! Great to hear you found amoCRM easy-to-use and mobile-friendly! :) We're sorry to hear you experienced malfunctions. In the future, let our support team know, and they will get on the horn to our developers to resolve the issue. We're available via email, phone and messenger. Regarding the menu, our team would be eager to hear more details, we can take it into consideration during our next update. So feel free to get in touch and tell us more. Best, amoCRM
August 13, 2019
Brian Møller J.
CEO & Founder
February 12, 2018

“Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration”

OverallI finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.
ProsI love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.
ConsWell, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.
February 12, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified

“Excel vs amoCRM”

OverallOur office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients. database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses. Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers. And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base. After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager. And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work. It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers. We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work. Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back. Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance. Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager. He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy! The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

By QSOFT on December 18, 2015
Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 26, 2019

“Good CRM for Mid-size companies”

OverallWe use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.
Pros- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM
Cons- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects
January 26, 2019
Galina R.
December 17, 2015

“amoCRM really helps to increase sales. ”

OverallWe introduced the system to the company in early 2015. (for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004) You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell. Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed. Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly, but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM. It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24 In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics. In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales. Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough. Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements. We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help other companies to increase and automate their sales. Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours. If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to expedite time of the consideration.

By QSOFT on December 18, 2015
Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.
December 17, 2015
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
December 14, 2015

“Amo crm converts time into money”

OverallI Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do, how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously, because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction. Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days. Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage. No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation. Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month. Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department. Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before. So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales. I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.
ProsI have no complains about customer support service
ConsLimited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important
December 14, 2015
Artem T.
Global CFO
August 11, 2018

“Complex system overloaded with functions”

ProsI work in a large IT company and we just need to ensure that all processes are perfectly organized and documented. After a long meditation, we decided to try moving the business to amoCRM. So after 8 months of use, I can say that this system has a lot of functions, but it's very difficult to customize the application for a specific business. At the same time, when the system is already running and working, new users easily master the existing functionality.
ConsSeparately, I want to pay attention to poorly working support service. It seems that thousands of customers are served by only a few people whose qualifications leave much to be desired. And at the same time they often respond very late, when the question has already been resolved by one's own strength and nerves.
August 11, 2018
Wine and Spirits, Unspecified

“Sales automation”

OverallOur company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient. With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.
ProsAny manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !
ConsamoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

By QSOFT on December 18, 2015
Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review! We are very pleased that you so highly value us!
Alex B.
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
January 20, 2019

“Convenient sales management system”

ProsIn our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.
ConsThe amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.
January 20, 2019
Vesna G.
CSO & Board of Directors
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 19, 2018

“Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base”

ProsI use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.
ConsOne of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.
November 19, 2018
Olga S.
Senior Publisher Manager
December 1, 2018

“Convenient linking of deals to contacts”

ProsA very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.
ConsI wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.
December 1, 2018
Yana G.
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
December 7, 2018

“Convenient business management system”

ProsWe use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.
ConsThe first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.
December 7, 2018
Mariia P.
HR Team Lead
August 26, 2018

“amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result”

ProsamoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.
ConsDespite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.
August 26, 2018
John T.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
August 6, 2018

“An efficient tool for sales management.”

ProsThe application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.
ConsYou can't view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can't export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.
August 6, 2018
Olga S.
Postgraduate student
May 7, 2018

“Good CRM”

ProsamoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.
ConsUnfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.
May 7, 2018
Sergei I.
Market Research, Unspecified
December 25, 2015

“I am the head of call center”

Overall I am the head of call center and I had a task to make work of operators more simply and quicker on the one hand, but to consider all nuances and tasks in crm to system on the other hand. Tried some crm programs, but stopped a choice on amoCRM.
ProsIdle time and fast start of this program allowed us also quickly and simply to adjust all purposes individually under inquiries of our firm, namely: 1. Fast filling of a card of the client and all contact information; 2. Integration with IP telephony; 3. Fast statement of tasks and transfer to their other departments or employees; 4. Convenient integration with email marketing by mail on client base; 5. SMS mailing of reminders and informing clients on the carried-out actions, discounts, etc.; 6. Communication of all filled forms of a subscription and orders on our websites with the amoCRM program; 7. At the end of day quickly to consider and analyze work of each call center operator. All these purposes were successfully realized by means of the amoCRM program without additional capital investments that also affected a choice rm systems for our firm. The amoCRM program is ideally suited for simple call centers. I recommend!
Conswith a slight time delay come letters to the email.
December 25, 2015
Felix G.
Managing Partner
May 22, 2019

“Needs to be fixed”

ProsVery well allows you to track sales funnels. The ability to import and export data to Google Analytics is available. It integrates well with several chat platforms and works on my mobile phone.
ConsPeriodically, the system fails, during which I can not get into your personal account. The initial setup was too complicated, and I had to take the help of experts.

By QSOFT on May 28, 2019
Hey Felix, Thanks for your sincere feedback! We work a lot on the variety of integrations we provide our users with. Especially, on the messenger integrations as they will be the major sales channel in the coming years! We're glad these features work fine for you. We strive to prevent system breakdowns and will continue to do so for you!
May 22, 2019
Olga A.
Total Rewards Specialist
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Perfect for our needs”

ProsWe started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.
ConsMobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.
Vlad V.
VP of Operations
January 1, 2019

“Functional customer base accounting system”

ProsIn our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.
ConsThe first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.
March 3, 2018

“long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for ”

ProsThere is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.
ConsI'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.
March 3, 2018
Melania D.
HR Business Partner
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1000 employees
May 23, 2019

“More easy CRM is not yet invented”

ProsI adore amoCRM for its minimalist design and ease of management. All sections have a filter and a convenient task list, and for analytics, you can create sales funnel reports and summary reports.
ConsIn amoCRM it would be nice to add tools for grouping tasks and creating subtasks. Now it can be done with the help of tags, but it would be more convenient to use the built-in tool.

By QSOFT on May 28, 2019
Hey Melania, We're grateful you left your feedback here! We are super-proud you found amoCRM multi-functional and convenient! We'll explore your idea on the tasks management and see how we can make it more comfortable for you. Thanks again!
May 23, 2019
Alex I.
Head Of UX/UI Department
January 1, 2019

“Functional Sales Management System”

ProsTo manage the sales of the company, we use the amoCRM system. The platform provides an opportunity to analyze sales and track employee performance. Integration with the site through the API. It is possible to create sales funnels.
ConsInside the amoCRM platform there is no function to forecast sales. Also missing tool for managing resources and documents. You can not divide leads into different categories.
Anton D.
Head of Mobile
November 22, 2018

“Not the best option CRM”

ProsAt first it seemed to me that the interface is not overloaded with unnecessary elements, which allows the program to be sorted out quickly enough. The functionality is quite wide, there is the possibility of narrow settings for sale funnels and transaction cards. Excellent integration with cloud providers.
ConsThere is no possibility to customize the analytics section on your own, everything is standard and simple, sharpened exclusively for sales. There is no usual environment for working with mail, there are failures and delays in the delivery of notifications and messages.
November 22, 2018
Andrei K.
CTO
November 5, 2018

“Service is not for everyone”

ProsWe used amoCRM for a year, but stopped paying subscriptions. Of the benefits I can note good functionality. One of my favorite features was the Digital Pipeline, with which we could automate the sales funnel, advertising, and mailing.
ConsThe service is not intended for efficient work with clients. To answer a letter, you need to spend from 10 to 30 minutes. In addition, it is difficult to obtain information from the support service. They have one answer to all the questions: there is a problem, we are solving it. Neither the timing nor the reason you will never know.
November 5, 2018
Julia E.
Manager-coordinator
Computer Software, Unspecified
December 18, 2015

“A perfect system”

ProsOur company needed a system that would gather together all our leads sources and would properly distribute heavy load among our managers. A system that would allow us control the most effective sources of customers and identify bottlenecks in the deal from the receiving of the lead to the closure. A system that won't leave any task without attention in the flood of information. A system that would automate the work with a large customer base when no client is left behind. AmoCRM is a perfect match for all of these tasks with its extensive possibilities for integration. Now we make calls, conduct correspondence, send e-mails and all this in one system, saving so much time of our staff. We have stopped losing leads, conversion of incoming calls has almost doubled.
ConsCan't really tell... Just keep it up! Surprise us with new, more impressive releases
Recommendations to other buyersI just hope that Amo wont be standing still, it will be constantly evolving, improving its existing strengths and offers us new opportunities.
December 18, 2015
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 26, 2015

“amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business”

OverallamoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business - as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.
ProsCan be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation
ConsSlow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values - could really contribute a lot to the automation.
November 26, 2015
Oleg T.
February 27, 2019

“Simple and clear CRM, but there are serious disadvantages”

ProsOf the many existing CRMs today, amoCRM is in my opinion one of the most simple and straightforward. It is perfect for solving basic tasks or starting, which I was able to see from my own experience. A good design and interface, there is the possibility of integration with other tools.
ConsI can safely say that amoCRM has a lot of minuses. These are security problems, unstable work, and slow support that cannot solve customer problems promptly. And one more thing - the system is not flexible enough, which is important for business.
February 27, 2019
Inna P.
IT Sales Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 6, 2018

“Convenient to work with customers”

ProsWe implemented amoCRM 1 year ago. During this time, I got so used to this service that I definitely would not change it to one another. In amoCRM it is very convenient to work with clients, since you can enter all the necessary data in the program: phone number, mail, place of work, date of birth, and you can also create a note and write additional information there.
ConsI would like the support service to respond faster. Help sometimes has to wait for several days, even when the question is urgent. For the rest, I have no complaints.
Dan G.
Data scientist
Research, 201-500 employees
October 11, 2018

“Good option for keeping orders”

ProsWe use this CRM for 1.5 years. In addition to the basic functions, there is an excellent monitoring system: you can track and highlight statistics on any orders at any time. Thus, this CRM is also an excellent tool for in-depth analysis.
ConsWe had rare departures, as we wrote to the support service (twice). All promised to eliminate within a month. But a year has passed, and nothing has changed.
October 11, 2018
Sam N.
Team Lead
February 19, 2018

“Saves time, increases efficiency”

ProsSimply perfectly structures the information, exercises control over the workflow, where it is necessary to prompt, remind. All information for productive activities is at hand. The program does half the work for you.
ConsBut I would like a little more options for self-customization, add individuality to a specific business. At large volumes, the memory limit for attachments may end.
February 19, 2018
Polina M.
Senior Web-programmer
February 14, 2018

“For a long time I've used this CRM service”

ProsConvenient functionality: as soon as this service appeared on the Internet, I began to use it. Plus, there is no need for unnecessary fuss: all employees added to their chat and can communicate on work issues, track all their actions, do not need to bother with viewing cameras and monitors. Definitely recommend the program.
ConsUnfortunately, the support service answers for a long time and it's difficult to solve problems with bugs yourself, we have to wait an hour for an answer, and this slows down the work. It's good that the problems are rare.
February 14, 2018
Marek Z.
Team Lead
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2019

“System with rare failures”

ProsThe system is easy for us, like our customers, to use on mobile devices. To perform most tasks, you need to perform only a few clicks, so you can save a lot of time.
ConsFailures are extremely rare, but they are still there. The user interface is not very convenient, due to the complicated addition of files to cards and unnecessary tools of the main menu.
June 5, 2019
Nataly O.
Chief Accountant
March 30, 2019

“One of the most simple CRM”

ProsOf the previously used numerous platforms, amoCRM is one of the simplest of them. It has a nice design and extensive integration with a significant number of other tools.
ConsThe system does not always work stably, I lack the necessary settings in the reports, and the support service works slowly and very often cannot solve the problems we have encountered.
March 30, 2019
Bernard O.
Chairman
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
January 5, 2019

“ Great system, but support is very slow”

ProsThe amoCRM system is great for managing our company's sales. The platform allows us to conveniently carry out a full-fledged sales analysis and track employee performance.
ConsIn this CRM there is no possibility to divide leads into different categories. The support service does not respond promptly to requests, so a response can be expected for quite some time.
January 5, 2019
Jakub W.
Financial Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“Excellent customer service”

ProsAmoCRM is exactly the service we need. With his help, we see the entire history of the client: what he bought, what he liked and how much we earned. All these data are collected in the statistics with which it is convenient to conduct an analysis of the work.
ConsIt is quite difficult to quickly implement CRM and start working. We planned to do everything in a week, but because of the abundance of functions, we had to study the service for a long time. As a result, the introduction took twice as long.
November 8, 2018
Diana D.
Sales and technical support.
Building Materials, Self-employed
August 30, 2018

“AmoCRM is outstanding”

OverallThis is the best contact manager I have ever used. Super affordable... almost too good to be true! As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.
ProsPrice is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!
ConsTech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me. They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.
August 30, 2018
Grace C.
Site administrator

“Good CRM”

ProsThe system allows you to simply maintain a database of contacts and accounting transactions (in reference to contacts). Contacts and transactions can be tagged. Based on the amount and status of transactions, a sales funnel is formed. There is an API. Possibility to add fields to transaction cards. Integration with MailChimp.
ConsThe interface of the system is not as simple as it seems at first glance, the cost of the package is quite high. But if you deal with CRM, you will certainly appreciate its functionality.
Telecommunications, Unspecified

“Very simple and useful”

OverallI could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process. This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site. If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method. I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient. One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price. If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu. I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.
ProsGreat API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.
ConsSmall amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

By QSOFT on December 18, 2015
Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review! We try to be the best for you.
Yana M.
IT Manager
December 15, 2015

“Definetely the best choice”

ProsWe have tried several different CRM-systems but they didn't work for us: interface was unmanageable and too complex or settings for the specifics of our company weren't flexible enough. We had heard about AmoCRM from colleagues and decided to try AmoCRM. After trial period we have realized that this system is exactly what we need. It contains everything you need and nothing odd, it can be easily adjusted to meet needs of a company. Analytics allows you to track how your staff works, which provides a significant increase in sales effectiveness. We've been looking for a convenient system and finally found it. I highly recommend it!
ConsCan't say. Our stuff has quickly adapted to the system, they no longer miss important tasks, we have managed to automate a lot of manual work and now our customers are satisfied with fast service.
Recommendations to other buyersTry and try and then choose the most convenient option for you. For us and for our colleagues this is amoCRM.
December 15, 2015
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
October 18, 2018

“An accurate and precise tool; lessened computation and data errors”

ProsOur clients are mostly business owners or managers and with amoCRM, they have been very pleased with our service. We are pleased that we have used the product and reviewed it intensively before using it on our clients. We love every feature that is available. With the management of every project possible, this software did more and created possibilities for our team. Account and expense tracking are more positive features which made using amoCRM amazing. Everything is easier and financial management is more accurate.
ConsTech support of this product is honestly pretty poor. Response takes a long time to arrive. Good thing we only have little chances to need tech support.
October 18, 2018
Irina T.
QA
March 22, 2019

“Good CRM”

ProsIn amoCRM, we were able to easily integrate our PBX, which allowed us to make calls directly from CRM. The platform has extensive integration capabilities with various analytical services and allows you to conveniently receive sales analytics.
ConsSeveral times it was difficult to contact customer service. The notification system does not always work properly, and there are no options in the software for tracking the current progress of the project.
March 22, 2019
Galina S.
Chief Talent Acquisition Officer
December 6, 2018

“Had to work with more advanced tools”

ProsI can not say that the application does not have pluses at all. The first impression is very positive, the presentations are bright and colorful. Convenient digital pipeline system that allows you to manage the client's solution.
ConsUnfortunately, I was disappointed with the approach to saving customer cards, the system of notifications and comments periodically crashes. There is no opportunity to work on your server, the integration is very debugged.
December 6, 2018
Feodosiy K.
November 21, 2018

“Convenient customer and sales accounting”

ProsWe use CRM amoCRM to account for customer base and sales managers transactions. The system allows you to access detailed sales analytics. There is a possibility of integration with a personal site, there is an excellent mobile version for smartphones and tablets.
ConsThe main disadvantage of amoCRM is that only 4 types of reports are available in the system: goals, sales, employees and the number of calls. You cannot add new reports yourself.
November 21, 2018
Adam S.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
November 7, 2018

“Excellent CRM for medium business”

ProsWe use the service for almost a year. We have a fairly large company, so we were looking for a reliable and functional CRM. And we found her! In amoCRM there is everything that we need: a clear interface, the ability to automate the sales funnel, integration with social networks and just a stable job without failures.
ConsIf you do not use additional paid extensions, then amoCRM functionality may not seem so great. Fortunately, most extensions are inexpensive.
November 7, 2018
Evgeny F.
Chief Financial Officer
August 13, 2018

“With amoCRM we have significantly improved the efficiency of managers”

ProsI work in a highly profitable IT business, so for us every customer can make a good profit, and so you can not lose them. But such cases were before we started using amoCRM. Now all interaction is clearly logged, and the system can see the communication from the client's first appeal and to provide him with final reports on the work done.
ConsI do not like how the technical support service works in this system, guys can not answer questions for a long time.
August 13, 2018
Colin M.
Web administrator
March 10, 2018

“The system is complex in mastering”

ProsWe try to maximally automate all our business processes, one of the virtual assistants for us is amoCRM, which has a lot of functions and useful modules.
ConsDespite the fact that the system is difficult to set up and master the functionality, technical support is always in touch and tries to prompt and help.
Daria T.
RFX and Marketing team
January 18, 2019

“Useful service”

ProsWe have been using amoCRM for several years, because thanks to this service we have the opportunity to carry out a full collection of data about our customers. Well integrated with mobile devices.
ConsIn order to contact customer support, I personally need to spend a considerable amount of time, and even if they answer me, the quality of help does not always suit me. There are no tools that would allow to manage resources and documents.
January 18, 2019