Maxpanda CMMS Ratings

Overall

About Maxpanda CMMS

15 DAY FREE CMMS TRIAL - Starter plans @ $39/m include UNLIMITED USERS. Imagine having No Setup Costs, No Contract, Unlimited Users while being gentle on the company's pocket book. Maxpanda CMMS requires no staff training, runs on any PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet. We've partnered with AWS so the only thing you'll ever need is your smartphone, tablet or computer. START TODAY: Sign up to review a FREE webinar comparing Maxpanda against other overpriced over-complicated CMMS. Learn more about Maxpanda CMMS

Jason M.
Physical Plant Manager
September 2, 2016

“Well balanced software for the cost vs. features”

OverallThe training guides that comes with the software makes everything easy. Maxpanda is very easy to learn, and people don't need lots of training to get started. Maxpanda allows users to schedule work orders. This is important for users who are not always on seat or users that easily forget. They can easily schedule work orders to make sure everything is done when it is needed to be done. They bring value with each new update. Even if you don't use some of the new features at times, it's nice to know they are constantly improving their product. The live training made it easy for our employees to get used to the software. It has also improved our company's productivity. The mobile phone App is unique. It keeps you up to date and makes sure you don't lose any work orders. Maxpanda has no upfront cost which is really nice. Very happy with the fast turnaround response time.
ProsGreat mobile app (Android, iPhone, iPad). It's a great investment and a huge alternative to other management softwares. It meets the budget for software compared with other softwares. What I love most about Maxpanda is the push notifications for new work orders. Getting a push notification when you have a work order is a great feature. It makes sure you never miss any work order. The ability to access Maxpanda on desktop or smart phone or tablet makes it a unique software. This means you can do whatever you want to do wherever you want to do it.
ConsAuto emailed reports to admins is not available. Neither is the ability to integrate our accounting package to the database. I believe this is on their roadmap and should be exciting to review it.
Recommendations to other buyersThe user friendly interface allows me basically can get anything I need if I need to run any report. The software is Web-based, which means you can access from anywhere as long as you have internet. If your organization has large number of users, Maxpanda is for you because it allows unlimited number of users for a flat fee. You don't need to pay by the user or per certain number of users Maxpanda CMMS is worth its price. Besides the fact that it has quality features, it is low-cost and affordable.

By Maxpanda Software on September 19, 2016
Thanks for the 5 star cmms review. It's our pleasure to ensure every cmms user has been 100% trained and updated on all the latest features in Maxpanda CMMS. If you have any further questions please contact max@maxpanda.com directly or visit www.maxpanda.com to book a free training session with 1 of our multiple product managers 24/7.
September 2, 2016
John S.
Real Estate, Unspecified
April 8, 2016

“The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found”

ProsIn doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking at a very specific, almost customized software without having to build it all on my own. Max was not perfect, but they worked with me to find how to get the best product out the quickest. Overall I found most of the software that can be heavily cusomized is very dated. They are not cloud based. They make it difficult to get ahold of your data once you collect it, so if you want to create custom api charts it could be difficult. I found 3 or 4 programs that would work, but they looked like spread sheets, not smooth and fun. So customer service is near instant. The company has been around long enough not to worry about them going out of business next month. The User interface is the best on the market. Then they give you 15 days free trial to kick the tires.
ConsThe only issue I had with the company boils down to lack of communication between myself and the team member I was handed off to once I started my trial. I was trying to do something different from the intended use of the software. Due to lack of communication, I was lead to believe this product would not work for me. After further communication, an update ended up being the difference between doing business with MaxPanda and not. They did not update this product for me, they have a transparent list of future upgrades by the month. It had been in the works for awhile. Just the timing worked out for me and my project.
Recommendations to other buyersYou have thousdands of apps to choose from for Work Order Managment. It just takes time researching your options. My biggest recommendatin is have a solid understanding of what you NEED, not what you want. Write it down, and compare all software to the needs. MaxPanda is a good one. From customer service, to price, to easy of use, to how to it looks better than anything else around. If this is in your top 3 to choose from, get the free trial. You will be up and running quicker with this than anything I looked at. Plus you don't have any cash outlays for startup.
April 8, 2016
Ryan M.
Facilities manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
January 7, 2019

“Max Panda work order system”

Overalli would say for the price we have had an overall positive experience, but you better be able to figure out the system by yourself or wait a while for help and then expect to spend some time going back and forth explaining yourself to finally get what you need.
Prosease of a new hire to figure out how to request a work order.
Cons1- you cannot delete past/terminated users, it clutters up figuring out who is really using the system 2- when applying notes when changing the status of a request it only goes in to the status change history. most of my staff are too lazy to go in and look at the status change- if you make a status change the notes should be sent via e-mail to let the requester know what happened. 3-tutorials suck, system needs new tutorials to go over every aspect of the system. even though it is a cost effective system, they would stop me from looking at their competitors just because of the back end time i spend trying to figure out how to set up and individualize the system to meet my needs. 4- support sucks- when i need support i need support now! not in some nebulous future when my problem has already been compounded by down time. they need to to implement real time IT or user support. a real human voice/skype/e-mail/ can go along way. 5- graphs and reports- is there any way to really customize them?
Mitch K.
Head of Department
June 21, 2018

“Great value and excellent solution to business needs.”

ProsImplementing Maxpanda into our Tourism Business as a site and asset management tool has created countless efficiency gains across all areas of the business. The software provides the perfect balance between being simple enough to be user friendly, whilst providing the more complex functions to meet specific needs. I researched many of the other cloud CMMS solutions available and am extremely happy with the outcome. Before signing up I was concerned about access to customer support however all contact between Maxpanda and our administrator has been of the highest standard for any subscription based cloud service I have used. I highly recommend Maxpanda as a solution.
ConsWe are yet to come across an issue with maxpanda that their support team have not been quick to resolve. If there was any area for improvement it would be in their online library of tutorials to provide access to a more in depth explanation of the full suite of functions.

By Maxpanda Software on June 22, 2018
Thank you very much Mitch for the wonderful review. As you know our software updates surpass our tech writers in documenting new features. Ensure you and your team are registered for the tech newsletter which provides biweekly update notifications on all things Maxpanda CMMS. We are also revamping our blog to support this initiative. https://www.maxpanda.com/blog/apps-updated Thanks again, Maxwell Davidson Support Analyst app.maxpanda.com
June 21, 2018
Phillip L.
End User Computer Specialist 2
January 22, 2018

“An evergrowing software aimed at pleasing the needs of many client types.”

OverallCost savings and streamlining of work order processes.
Pros1. Easy to navigate. 2. Easy to teach to others. 3. Extremely affordable. 4. Quick and personable tech support. 5. Companies willingness to listed to end users needs and add features based on those needs. 6. The web based app is generally reliable and free of major bugs.
Cons1. Inadequate beta testing before new features are released that sometimes lead to other bugs in the app. 2. Slow performance on the mobile app, sometimes leading to inability to use it. 3. Removal of features or functions without first notifying end users. 4. Needs more advanced reporting and accounting features. To be fair, Maxpanda is actively working on these areas and should implement them this year. 5. Some parts of its inventory processes are convoluted. However, Maxpanda is actively working with us to improve the process and add critical time saving features that simplify it while also adding accountability. Note: This review should be treated as an ongoing/continual review of the product.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

“Max Panda CMMS”

OverallWe use Max Panda, almost exclusively, for collecting, organizing and assigning work.
ProsI like web platform. No huge data base to house and manage. The value for cost is great. I also like the ease of submitting and assigning a work order. The app is good too. I like to the ability to enter work orders from the field, right as i see the issues. I also appreciate that our field staff can view the work order almost as soon as it is approved. Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement.
ConsMax Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement. Although I can see the useful aspects of the modules, the inventory and parts management portions are not as user friendly for me and do not get used as they should. I would like to be able to create invoices for work that we perform to send out to our customers.
Edna H.
Resort Communications Supervisor
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
January 7, 2019

“can't think of a better software to use for my daily work!”

Prosyou can track work orders easily. I use this to see what is currently going on in each department and can see statistics on each work order. very easy to maneuver around the website, customer service is always very quick to respond through email. there used to be glitches every once in a while, while filling out a work order (specifically while picking some items from the drop down menu) but that was quickly resolved and fixed! the maxpanda app is also easy to use, especially for our housekeeping team and any other department that is out on the field and can't access their computers. overall, I definitely recommend maxpanda, especially for daily use.
Consslight learning curve but very easy to use once you get familiarized with the program.
Dwayne B.
Maintanence Scheduler / Electrician
Textiles, 51-200 employees

“Small Business Perspective”

OverallWe now have a complete asset list and PM's are not being forgotten. PM's are done with proper written guidance to personnel.
ProsOnce you get familiar with it, you can keep track of a lot of instant data. It does a great job of alerting everyone involved on a timely basis.
ConsI can not find a good manual-type of help for screens and looking up things, such as copying asset info or PM schedule to start a new one. As far as I can figure out, I have to start from scratch and reenter all data for an identical or similar asset/process. The help screen is not expansive or detailed enough. We also need more basic specific reports such as overdue WO's in specified time frames. The last thing is that PM's do not start countdown to the next PM, from the date completed. This sometimes causes 6 month PM's to turn into 2 or 3 month PM's because of a hold period or downtime between PM's. Timers should start only when a WO is completed/closed.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
September 22, 2018

“Great Software”

OverallOur work orders and PM tasks don't slip between the "cracks". They may not get done, but they are still on the list.
ProsWe use the software just for the work orders and Pm tasks. It allows work order communication between all the maintenance employees.
ConsThere are many other functions that "clog" up the views, like payroll tracking and simple accounting function which should be tracked by other systems. These functions don't allow full integration between payroll systems and accounting so for us it would mean double entry and that's not worth the extra time it takes. I wish we could turn some of these items off. There is an inventory function which we would like to use but it doesn't work the way we need it to.
September 22, 2018
Phillip M.
General Manager
September 13, 2018

“The Right CMMS for our Growing School”

OverallMaxpanda has provided the perfect vehicle to formalize our growing school's extensive maintenance processes. However, with the products continiuos development, we're finding more and more ways to get other (not typically cmms-related) business problems under control. Hats off to the development team. You deliver what you promise, and that's a rarity in today's age!
ProsAn incredibly powerful product wrapped in an easy-to-use GUI and tons of awesome (ongoing) updates!
ConsThe only downside is that we're in Southern Africa and the Maxpanda guys aren't in our timezone. This means that we have to wait a little (emphasis on 'little') longer to get helped. But when we do get their help, they are really amazing!
September 13, 2018
William S.
Carpenter
January 21, 2019

“Speed and efficiency ”

OverallWorks well but sometime freezes up and you have to power down and reboot plus I've forgotten my password at times so the process gets extended longer.
ProsThe ability to input data and reduce paperwork but the amount of time wasted in moving between various screens is unreal , if there was a screen for just staff with all the work order numbers you could input at the end of the day each workorder's time spent without going back and forth thru each screen to access the staff screen for that work order , this would save a ton of time and money plus frustration.
ConsExplained above! How it could be more effective
January 21, 2019
Jerry D.
Director of Building Operations
January 8, 2019

“Maxpanda has made my life much easier”

OverallWe operate a multi-facility, multi-location campus and Maxpanda allows me to maintain all equipment and facilities with record of all repairs, failures, end-of-life, etc. This package is an exceptional value.
ProsThis software captures all the pertinent information I need as a Facility Director. I can track the work being done, hours associated with it along with a history of all the equipment and facility repairs. You can't find a package that is loaded with so many features for the price.
ConsI would like to track actual vehicle repairs and such without having to rename or program certain aspects to make it work for me.
Regan C.
Maintenance Manager
January 20, 2018

“Great, easy to use and it keeps on improving”

OverallBetter stock control. A calendar with reminders for preventative maintenance programmes. Easy vendor control list
ProsCan be accessed by all employees fro anywhere using any device. Issues can be logged immediately and I can keep track of what vendors are charging and what items are giving constant issues. Can also set preventative maintenance programme to ensure all equipment is kept running at optimal levels
ConsCan't access a list of vendors on my phone, Wold like to have a project management system for big once off projects. That helps keep budget on track and a special list of vendors specific to the project
Hospitality, 5001-10,000 employees
January 19, 2018

“Great tool for improving customer service.”

OverallKeeps our work orders from getting lost in the paperwork. Don't like the inventory portion, would also like to turn off certain functions of the software. To me it's getting "bloated" with alot of functions that don't seem functional.
ProsWe just use the work orders and PM's. Very easy to use these portions of the software. Our maintenance crew finds the software very functional as well. Keeps our work orders in front of us.
ConsI don't like all the other stuff they pack into this software, would be nice if these other options could be turned off. Would like the inventory part to work better but I guess we are the only ones. Overall, good for the price.
John F.
System Control Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2016

“Great Application”

OverallHave been using Maxpanda for a few years now and the software gets better every single month. The only thing stopping me giving it the full 5 stars across the board is that there are a few features that are still not quite ready but which I know are on the way.
ProsVery cost effective compared to other software. Great customer service. Software development is constant and rapid so no hanging around for a year waiting for new features.
ConsNo purchase order module (although I know this is being worked on for release shortly).
Recommendations to other buyersThis software has got to be the most useful and cost effective that my company uses.

By Maxpanda Software on August 11, 2016
Awesome review John! Thanks a bunch. And yes, the PO module is on it's way by the end of the fall.
August 7, 2016
Ray J.
CIO
January 16, 2018

“A CMMS that is poised to shake up the industry for what you get for what you pay.”

ProsWhile the software company is relatively young compared to other systems that have been around the block a few times, MaxPanda has probably 80% of the features that the big guns have but for a fraction of the cost. The decision for people to make is if the missing 20% is worth all that extra money. For some, they may not be able to operate well with some of the missing features. For others like my organization, the cost-benefit made sense for us to use MaxPanda. The other reason I like this company is that they have adopted an agile method of software development. Literally every month they are releasing new features and improvements. They are one of the few companies that regularly prove that they deliver what and when they promise something. They also do listen to their customers. If you have a feature request that makes good business sense (i.e. win-win for both parties), they will likely put it on their R&D list.
ConsCons are some missing features you might find in the larger, more established (and expensive) CMMS software such as predictive maintenance, customizable graphical dashboards, comprehensive energy management, facilities management, and capital planning.
January 16, 2018

“Great software, really filled a hole in our customer service. ”

ProsWe just use the work orders and preventative maintenance sections. We've found that it helps us keep our work orders from falling through the cracks.
ConsThere are so many additions that have been added that don't make any sense and that we will never use. It would be nice if we could turn some of this off and not have to work around them.

By Maxpanda Software on January 19, 2018
Great feedback Victor. Our end goal is to allow each client to turn on/off features they would like to use on a daily basis. Unfortunately we require to build the new items 1st, implement them for live usability with our global customers and then finally analyse what features they use or not to create the on/off switches. This should be implemented by the end of this year. Again, thanks for the quality feedback and support!
Ryan M.
Facilities manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
July 21, 2017

“compared to our last work order system (e-mail requests and paper follow ups) this system is awesome”

Overallincreased production, tracking and accountability.
Prosthe mobile capability for the staff members, and the ability to change the work order status. the items that are customizable are great and that submitter gets notified of any changes automatically is great.
Consfor me the system is not very intuitive to use, and although some aspects are customizable it would be nice to customize other aspects of the system. I like the 24 hour help line but it would be nice to have a troubleshooting link for the top 25 or 50 asked questions so i can go see if i can deal with my issue and not wait for the e-mail back since they sometimes take a while to respond.

July 21, 2017
Spencer S.
Resort Communications Specialist
January 19, 2018

“Pretty easy ad smooth, minor notifications issues that were addressed”

OverallRelay tickets to runners efficiently.
ProsEase of use and quickness. App use. I use this daily so reliability is key. Most issues are addressed quickly. The App is easy to use for multiple languages.
ConsSometimes servers crash and minor notification bugs. too many steps. No auto fill for room numbers to buildings. I would like a feature to fill in building when entering room number.

By Maxpanda Software on January 22, 2018
Great feedback Spencer. AS you may not be aware, your company admin can set each location to a building and/or building group. You can then define each user to a location for pre population during the life cycle of the work order. This method speeds up everything by 25.9%. Take care, and please review the help manual too - blog.maxpanda.com
Jack I.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2017

“It's great software. It's saved me and my company a lawsuit! ”

OverallMajor companies! Love the service we give and the software we use. At anytime we can look up Trailer repairs, information, parts list.
ProsIt's great because it is mobile and it works on all my tablets and phones! You make changes on the fly. It even works while you're on the phone to a customer. Scheduling is awesome! It emails your work load for that day. It tells you when overdue work orders are not done..the customer can send and set up repairs to you as well. They keep you up dated on news and updates they do month to month.
ConsThe pictures could be easier to up load. In some parts of the software its slow running. And it some times makes two works.
July 17, 2017
September 21, 2018

“Maxpanda Pros”

OverallI believe that I have worked with this program a lot and its user friendly. You get all the information you are looking for in the reports which helps shape the way the departments run.
ProsI really enjoy how easy the site is to use and teach others. The reports are accurate and keep the company up to date with guest satisfaction.
ConsThere are sometimes a lot of updates in the middle of a shift causing a break in service. Our business is 24 hours so this does not happen often but still can.
September 21, 2018
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
September 12, 2018

“Overall Solid CMMS Program”

OverallThis gives the maintenance team full control over there day and allows them be more productive and write work orders on the go.
ProsThe program is very easy to use, the app makes it great for on the go to submit or complete work orders.
ConsThe biggest program is that I cant see the turn around on a work order. Would like to be able to see how quickly work orders are being complete.

By Maxpanda Software on September 27, 2018
The biggest program is that I cant see the turn around on a work order. Would like to be able to see how quickly work orders are being complete. Great question: There multiple ways to review this data. a) review the each work orders STATUS, all changes are time and date stamps. b) generate SLA EXPORT report. This is a custom service level agreement report outlining all time stamps per work order. If you require further assistance feel free to visit the blog or email max@maxpanda.com directly 24/7
September 12, 2018
Stevie R.
Co-owner
January 22, 2018

“It gets the job done. ”

ProsThat we can create work orders as well as our clients. In that sense it flows well. I also like that I can upload photos and link employees, so that they also receive a text that there is a new work order.
ConsNo option for invoicing and if you pick a company name and start a work order and then realize it is the wrong company name, you can not just switch it, you have to scrap it and start a whole new work order.
Shawn M.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Love the system.”

ProsIt is a great system to help track our company work orders. App is simple to use to view w.o. information.
ConsNeeds to have multi level billing functions. Im an not impressed with the email delivery of the work orders.

By Maxpanda Software on July 22, 2017
Hi Shawn, multi level billing is being released on the mobile app in August. This means your staff as well as vendors will be able to create multi item invoices digitally using their smartphone/tablet. Hope that helps. Thanks again fort he positive review!
Hector C.
Sr. National Account Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2017

“System provides the accessibility, features and functions at a more then reasonable cost.”

OverallAbility to check each of our Buildings, Vendors and/or Locations. singularly. Ability to retain images in the Cloud per Work Order
ProsSoftware provides quick and detailed look up in a cloud base system allowing for immediate response to client and service provider request, issue tracking.
ConsCurrently "App" functionality does not match easy of "PC" use. App does not allow for accessing "Building's", Vendor and/or Locations where PC access does
Murrell T.
Buyer and Safety Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2016

“Murrell Thixton Buyer Promotional Wood Products”

OverallWorking with my contact at Maxpanda has been just the way I like it. Straight forward, direct answers no fluff. I love getting something that is worth what I'm paying, and I get what I expect.
ProsSimple to use, very intuitive. Has all the features we want and need, and they just keep improving it.
ConsNot sure there is anything, no kidding. I don't get hung up on the fancy GUI's, it still looks very nice but it's about the function of form.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're looking for a CMMS give this a try, you can't lose. Guarantee you'll love it if you're about function. It does an awesome job and you are charged for what only what you use.

By Maxpanda Software on August 25, 2016
Excellent review sir! We are we are we're always looking for ways to enhance our product offering. In fact by reviewing our blog.maxpanda.com you can see there's quite a bunch of new items coming into Maxpanda. That's whether you want to use the new stuff or not :)
August 24, 2016
Government Administration, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Maintenance Magic”

OverallI use Maxpanda on a day to day basis to fill maintenance requests for our office building. It has helped to speed up the process in getting requests out to the proper departments in a timely fashion. This gets requests done in less time than using the old methods
ProsI like how it is user friendly, I can navigate through the different drop down features to make a selection for the most likely department to address the issue at hand.
ConsI do not particularly care for the location drop down because it does not always show my location and one time is recorded a different address
April 25, 2019
Nathan B.
CFO
Automotive, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2019

“Job Tracking and records for a small service company”

OverallMaxpanda CMMS is like a sandbox. There are tools and features and functions to suit any organization. It will require some up front labor to get it custom-tailored, but once it is, it fits like a fine suit.
ProsThe customization allowed us to tailor Maxpanda CMMS to our needs. The Maxpanda team has always been available through that process.
ConsThe amount of work to set up our custom site!
January 17, 2019
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
September 10, 2018

“Helpful for assigning work orders”

ProsAfter using this software on a daily basis, it is very helpful in keeping track of history of work orders. In the resort industry, this is useful when needed to find maintenance issues for certain rooms/buildings.
ConsThis software can sometimes have hiccups. It has frequent downtime and several updates that require a reboot of our mobile apps.
Jennifer C.
Office Mannager
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
January 22, 2018

“thank you guys for all the help this website is really helpful for us to submit all tickets with pic”

OverallI get to send any issues at my location directly to the right department without having to call them directly, i think is very useful for all of us, I would always recommended to every big company
Prosthat we can also sent pictures while we submit the ticket, and that we can also see the status of the ticket
Consmy office location isn't always listed on the website but i still like it , is really easy to use. I love it !
Koto A.
Building Manager and site supervision
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
January 20, 2018

“It easier to use and friendly ”

OverallFacilities software allow to communicate between ground and head office. Assist to submit jobs need to be done
ProsIt connect jobs logged in the ground to reach the head office immediately. It give clear understanding what has to be done and allocate the job to the specific place and person requested the job. Facility management to trace jobs easily Evaluate cost of the jobs Keep a good record of jobs submitted and outstanding jobs Give you a picture of your main problems and jobs that are most submitted. you can easily pick up the major problem to be done.
ConsMost of the features works perfectly only sometimes a picture with high mega pixel refuse to upload or upload picture till 99% and stuck. Once you re submit automatically it duplicate your job.
Steve G.
Facilities Supervisor
January 31, 2017

“Good and getting BETTER”

OverallBeen with MaxPanda about two years now, and the improvements have really added even more value. Easy to use, and flexible.
ProsClear easy to use. Lots of functions we use They listen to what you need Good support
ConsTakes time for upgrades
Recommendations to other buyersVery cost effective, and being improved as I type this. Takes a while to see or find all the features the software has.

By Maxpanda Software on January 31, 2017
Great review Steven, thank you so much! We look forward to another 2 years :)
January 31, 2017
Betsy B.
Maintence
Textiles, 201-500 employees

“Awesome App! ”

OverallMaxpanda has really helped us improve our PM program the PM system being generated as schedules being set up.
ProsIt has a mobile device and it is very easy to use for any specific job.
ConsWhenever we put a Work Order on ON HOLD mode - we can't put it back to Approve work order. We use ON HOLD mode mostly when waiting for a part or waiting on approval.
Lily J.
Graphic Designer
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
December 12, 2018

“Very userfriendly and concise”

OverallWe love it. Like I mentioned above, if you manage over 5 maintenance techs including an operations team - then this app does everything for you and more.
ProsMaxpanda CMMS provides optimal maintenance management by predicting equipment failure rates and estimating the cost savings our maintenance decisions. The apps help us prioritize our maintenance tasks, ensuring that the right maintenance is done at the right times for each of our properties. This helps our operations team understand issues throughout the entire portfolio.
ConsA live map view would be awesome! But I hear this is coming live NEW YEARS EVE so we're very much anticipating this new release.
December 12, 2018
11-50 employees
January 19, 2018

“The vendor and the application is easy to work with and offers a fairly robust set of features”

Overalleasy and inexpensive tool to manage maintenance activities
ProsMax Panda can do handle many (most) maintenance management actions we can imagine. We do not use many of the features just because not needed here
ConsRefresh time when the work order list is being refreshed can be 5 or 6 seconds. That seems like an issue that could be addressed
Akiva C.
Quality Assurance, Facilities Management
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2017

“It's a cool cloud based software to run our building maintenance. We get instant status on jobs”

OverallAs explained
ProsOn line all the time. Constant development so I have an experience of being listened to. Filter buttons make it easy to drill down when looking for job information
ConsNo ability to sort or filter by job creation date. Using the app on android, when creating a new work order, if I hit the "back" key, it takes me right out of the work order I was creating and I have to start over from the beginning

By Maxpanda Software on July 22, 2017
Great feedback, the new version of GoMAX Mobile CMMS Assistant will have that feature your looking for :)
Alberto R.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2019

“Maxpanda in Australia ”

OverallExceptional experience
ProsIts a simple and low cost system but with all components to run the Operations of a Large Premium grade office building in Melbourne Australia Rep is always available to answer questions Thank you
ConsHard question as the system fit our requirements
January 11, 2019
Edna H.
Resort Communications
January 16, 2018

“convenient and simple to use”

ProsIt is fairly efficient, convenient and creates an organized way to prioritize and complete daily tasks. After tasks are completed, you can edit and attach a photo, email or any sort of file to the work order. The layout for both mobile devices and computers are fairly easy to view and access as well.
ConsSome of the functions may glitch every once in a while, resulting in slow feedback and buffering. The screen may freeze at times when submitting a work order.
Vernon T.
Director of Accounting
January 16, 2018

“Our company uses Maxpanda daily and find it to be a very useful resource for our tracking needs.”

OverallCurrently, for what we do there has been no problems. We use the product to support our Accounts Payable system and it has proved to be a very nice companion. We are able to maintain a database of requests and timelines.
ProsIt provides us with great functionality for the things we do. It is a great tracking system for our AP function.
Mandy F.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
August 8, 2016

“Nothing but great things to say about Maxpanda”

OverallOverall experience in implementing a software application was great. Very easy, conversion templates were simple to follow. Support was always there when needed.
ProsEase of use for end users and administrator.
Recommendations to other buyersMaxpanda is willing to features if it will benefit every subscriber.

By Maxpanda Software on September 19, 2016
August 8, 2016
Brad W.
Facility Engineer
July 12, 2017

“Very helpful in keeping all your maintenance tasks scheduled”

ProsEasy to increase your mothly tasks, easy to use, I like having preventive maintenance tasks and word orders
ConsThe mobile application is hard to use for multiple sites. Its hard to look at all the work orders that you have or that you need to look at on the mobile app. I avoid the app as much as I can

By Maxpanda Software on July 20, 2017
Any company suggestions on optimizing the GoMAX Mobile CMMS Assistant is greatly appreciated. Email me directly with your ideas and thoughts and we'll make it happen on the next release :)
July 12, 2017
nancy a.
dispatch agent

“Maxpanda Kissimmee”

Prosthe quick response from the support team when an issue is at hand with the software. Easy access to information input of all work orders.
ConsThe only thing I do not enjoy about the software is the sometimes it freezes when it is needed the most.
Law Practice, 1001-5000 employees

“Logging work orders”

OverallVery easy to use especially when we need maintenance works to be done within our building level premises
ProsThe ease of logging work orders to get maintenance works actioned
ConsLoading of the site can be a quite long wait. Also lacking more filter options
Ray J.
CIO
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
September 6, 2018

“Game Changer”

OverallMaxpanda is one of the relatively new companies set to shake up the CMMS world by offering a comprehensive CMMS product at a fraction of the cost of many of the popular and traditional CMMS products out there. The development team adopts an agile approach to programming and consistently meets their goals. Support is excellent and responsive to your needs.
ProsMaxpanda is great value for the money. It provides most of the key features and functionality people want in a CMMS system. For Canadian users, they meet data sovereignty requirements.
ConsThere's nothing outstanding in this software that I would label as "deal breakers".
September 6, 2018
Darren B.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2017

“This software is super easy to use even for the novice computer user.”

OverallLower downtime and PM's are done on a scheduled basis and not when they have time.
ProsEasy of moving through the modules and reporting. All users feel comfortable using software everyday and it has improved machine up time by having consistent follow up.
ConsSome reports are not needed for my operation. some of the module setups are a little confusing and could be made a little easier to setup for a less than savvy computer user.
simon s.
QC manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
January 7, 2019

“great features for a great price”

ProsI really like all of the reports you can pull and how easy it makes it to manage preventative maintenance and costs.
ConsTracking down time on machines is not part of the software although you can track labor hours
James B.
Kitchen Mechanic Supervisor
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

“Ease and Affordability”

OverallI like the ease of use with maxpanda and it has a lot of hepful features.
ProsI like that the software is really easy to use and affordable.
ConsThe only thing I have had challenges with is the app but it seems to get updated often.
January 22, 2018

“A solid offering in the CMMS sector”

ProsMaxPanda offers a good feature set for the price tag. The collected data is comprehensive and easy to export.
ConsThe mobile app could use some attention. It would be better if it adhered to modern design standards.
Brad W.
Facility Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

“Great CMMS”

Proshelps me remember all of the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual tasks that need to be done
Consdont like the new drop down menu for changing the status of the work orders.
Aaron S.
Lead of Resort Communications
January 16, 2018

“Beneficial in tracking work order history and reporting. ”

ProsThe reporting option allows my company to see daily feedback on the timeliness of work orders being completed. It is also great for researching and maintaining a history of completed work orders.
ConsWe have experienced some brief outages and occasional bugs in software, but these have always had a resolution within the same day.