Sandbox Childcare Management Ratings

Overall

About Sandbox Childcare Management

Our ease-of-use sets us apart from the competition. Sandbox Software manages all of your administrative tasks, lets you communicate with your parents, and enables you to process payments electronically or have your parents pay online. Sandbox is fully web-based with friendly, modern screen designs that make it easy-to-use from anywhere. See why our customers love Sandbox with your own free 30 day trial today! Learn more about Sandbox Childcare Management

Hannah S.
Director of Afterschool Programs
February 6, 2019

“I knew immediately that I liked Sandbox from the demo because it was so easy to use!”

OverallOverall, Sandbox has been very intuitive and easy to use. It's great to have the platform online and in an app so it's always accessible. I've been very happy with Sandbox so far!
ProsSandbox has been very easy to use, and luckily I have not had a lot of questions or issues. But, I would say what I like most about Sandbox so far is the Customer Service. The old software I was using would require several phone calls, lots of time on hold, and a lot of work-arounds to get things done. My experience with Sandbox has been the opposite! The representatives have been available and helpful! They call back whenever I call them- even if I haven't left a message. The online chat feature has also been helpful for quick questions!
ConsSo far, I would say I have liked the billing features the least in Sandbox. We are currently set up to bill families by day, and that has been the only task that has become more time consuming since switch to Sandbox. Getting all of the various schedules, snow day credits, and fees to be applied correctly has been pretty tedious and manual. We are considering switching to a flat-rate monthly fee which I do think would help alleviate some of these issues, as it seems that's what the system is designed to do.

By Sandbox Software on April 1, 2019
Hi Hannah, Thanks for the awesome review! We are sorry to hear that you find some of billing tasks to be time consuming. Sandbox handles many complex billing scenarios, and this is normally one of our strengths, however depending on your specific needs, this may not be the case for your center. That being said, we'd love to hear what your current needs are to see if there is a better way that you could be doing it in Sandbox or how we can improve our billing capabilities in the future. Please feel free to contact our team at support@runsandbox.com so that we can assist you further!
February 6, 2019
Judy C.
Preschool Director
May 5, 2019

“It makes organizing so much easier. Your staff has been very helpful”

OverallThe staff at Sandbox has always been available to help me whenever I had questions. They are also very good at listening to suggestions from their users to help them improve the functionality of the software. They have made it very easy for us to manage all of our preschool information.
ProsI like being able to generate reports; rosters, birthdays, and any information that I may need. I like how everyone has access to the same information.
ConsPosting pictures and getting my teachers used to using it. Some teachers say it is too hard to post pictures through Sandbox and have continued texting parents. We would love to see Sandbox improve in this area and make posting pictures on Sandbox as easy as it is on Social Media.

By Sandbox Software on May 7, 2019
Hi Judy, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are frequently releasing updates to our teacher app in order to make these daily activities easier. Stay tuned!
May 5, 2019
Molly C.
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2019

“Thank you for making my job easier!”

ProsFrom the very start when we were researching software for our afterschool program, Sandbox was a standout. The cost and customer support was terrific. They were always there to answer questions and concerns regarding the right fit for our needs. Once we made our decision to use their product, the level of customer support has never changed!
ConsCan't think of a thing! This software delivers everything we have needed!

By Sandbox Software on June 10, 2019
Hi Molly, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! :)
June 7, 2019
Angela B.
Child Care Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2018

“Love it! Simple to use and the app makes it easy to sign children in and out.”

OverallSupport has been helpful with questions which make it extremely user friendly. Much appreciated!
ProsCustomization reports, leaving notes for families, printing enrollment, customizable
ConsSometimes we have blended families, and the contacts for one child are not the same as the other child, it would be nice to have a click box to add emergency contacts as they may not be same. Add description to profile, height/ weight/ eyes/ hair required for licensing. spot for staff PHN on their profile (emergency cards)

By Sandbox Software on October 24, 2018
Hi Angela, Thanks for the raving review and the great feedback! A member from our support team will contact you to learn more about your issue with blended families.
October 18, 2018
Richard B.
November 9, 2018

“Review after using software for almost 2 years”

OverallOverall, very pleased with the software...
Prosthe biggest time saver for us is in invoicing and billing...saves time, easy to use, quick to process. Record keeping for family profiles is also very good and easy to use.
ConsFor the staff time clock, the inability to add shifts for staff to compare to their actual time worked, then auto calculating their hours worked is something that could be added to save time...we still have to manually check their hours worked against their assigned shifts.

By Sandbox Software on November 19, 2018
Hi Richard, Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox is saving you time and that you find it easy to use. Staff scheduling is something we are looking to add in the future, so stay tuned!
November 9, 2018
Kim W.
Owner/Business Director
August 1, 2019

“Love this program! Great customer service!”

OverallI use this tool every single day! We have been gradually moving from paper system to this system. I'm sure there is more that I can do with it, but haven't taken the time.
ProsVery intuitive and easy to use. User interface and design very appealing.
ConsAccounting system overrides....which have been easily solved by the customer service team

By Sandbox Software on August 6, 2019
Hi Kim, Thanks taking the time to leave this awesome review! Keep in mind our support team is always happy to help you with any questions you may have. :)
August 1, 2019
Linda B.
Financial Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2019

“Very positive experience”

OverallWorking with Sandbox software and their support team has been great. If you have questions, they are quick to respond and help. The software has a "very clean" and updated look, is very functional, and I don't believe there is any other software for the value they offer.
ProsVery easy to use from the beginning. Has a lot of great features that make day to day operations a breeze. Is a super value. Their support team quickly responds to questions.
Conssome of the reports... I like to be able to cross reference check numbers/invoice numbers especially on customer statements. The staff timesheets do not take overtime into consideration and show that time as separate from regular hours

By Sandbox Software on May 29, 2019
Hi Linda, Thanks for the awesome review of Sandbox and the great feedback! Our support team will be in contact with you to get more information about your report requests.
May 28, 2019
Jennifer J.
July 3, 2019

“I have tried several programs over the years and for our camp Sandbox is the BEST!”

OverallSandbox Saves more time than any of the childcare manager programs we have used over the past 12 years.
Pros Children's scheduling and parent ability to schedule vacation days. This is life changing for us!
ConsWould LOVE for parents to be able to add days to their child's schedule in the portal.

By Sandbox Software on July 8, 2019
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! You will be happy to hear that we are looking into adding scheduling options for the parents in the future.
July 3, 2019
Suzannah S.
Administrative Secretary
11-50 employees
April 27, 2018

“It has been great. Customer service is top notch!”

ProsEase of use, value, continual addition of features. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help!
Cons I would like to see some new options for student reports, or printable student profile pages for teachers to keep in child file.

By Sandbox Software on May 2, 2018
Hi Suzannah, We are happy to hear your great feedback about Sandbox! You will be happy to hear we are working on building out our reports section and someone from our support team will be contacting you for more details about your request.
April 27, 2018
Bonnie A.
November 22, 2017

“We use the family, billing, staffing, dashboards and reports sections to the fullest!”

ProsVery user friendly, allowing you to easily navigate through the software . We also love the Admin and Attendance Reports.
Cons1. Sandbox is not compatible with the regions waiting list. 2. Would like to be able to send group emails to families from Sandbox and not have to use and not be directed to outlook.

By Sandbox Software on November 28, 2017
Hi Bonnie, Thanks for the great feedback! A member from our team will contact you to discuss your waiting list and group email requests. Have a great day!
November 22, 2017
Vanessa K.
Owner/Director/ Operator
June 7, 2017

“Very well lay out easy to use ”

OverallMy childcare runs smoothly and I have access to all files all the time! I would like to use it more but I have Hi Mama for programming for my educators. it would be good to have this as an access in sandbox. I really love the look of the program it's it so simple but has covered many administration issues for me.
ProsSandbox is a very good software company The customer service is great, the product is very user friendly I can access it from any computer and do my work anywhere
Conschildcare curriculums should be a available for Input in children's daily reports and for documentation of play This should be the next stage for the software company
June 7, 2017
BROOKE W.
June 4, 2018

“Over all very happy with Sandbox!”

ProsOnline availability, parent interaction, attendance, and staff tracking. Its been great. Making it work with my billing process has been a challenge but Customer service is always ready and willing to help.
ConsStaff cannot access time sheets for the week to see how many hours they have worked. More customization options of reports. Parents cant put money on their account without a invoice. Food service meal tracking!! No keyboard shortcuts. Wish there was an app for parents. I promise I love the product. These are just my wish list. :)

By Sandbox Software on June 12, 2018
Hi Brooke, Thanks for the feedback and the great review! We have added your requests to our feature request list and we will will notify you if these features are added in.
June 4, 2018
Michelle T.
August 8, 2017

“We have been using Sandbox for a few years now and all the new upgrading has helped us.”

ProsThe data is easily obtained for reporting.
ConsIt would be nice if we could start documenting and placing pictures of the children in Sandbox for the parents to view.

By Sandbox Software on August 9, 2017
Hi Michelle, Thanks for providing your feedback! You can post photos and updates for parents with our Parent Portal. Drop us a line at support@runsandbox.com and our team will help you set it up.
Cindy M.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“Sandbox is very user friendly and your service has been very good.”

OverallOur overall experience with Sandbox Childcare Management has been excellent and we are very happy with the software and service.
ProsThe ability to add children and siblings easily and to look children up on any family name. (Children do not always have the same name as one of the parents)
ConsYou are unable to easily forecast the future rooms availability.

By Sandbox Software on May 23, 2019
Hi Cindy, Thanks for the great review! We love to hear customer feedback and our support team will follow up with you to see if we can show you how Sandbox can help you forecast room openings.
May 22, 2019
Samantha H.
February 19, 2019

“My experience has been amazing since day one! Sandbox has amazing customer support. They are always ”

OverallOverall Sandbox has become an invaluable tool for our childcare center! We are able to tackle billing like never before. I also use Sandbox to track important information for our staff aswell!
ProsThe thing I like most about Sandbox is their customer support. I love that I'm able to start a conversation via messaging and work out any issue or question I may have live. Messaging is a great tool because I don't have to tie up our phone line and I'm still able to multi task!
ConsBilling and subsidy were a little difficult to learn and navigate. But their support team was wonderful and set up private training to be sure I got a handle on things.

By Sandbox Software on February 20, 2019
Hi Samantha, Thanks for the awesome review!
February 19, 2019
April 4, 2018

“Overall I've been happy that I switched from Bright Wheel to Sandbox.”

OverallThe software has helped us organize the 150 children we currently have registered at Tip Top Child Development Center in Las Vegas. As a 24 hour facility, we have multiple shifts that all need to be trained and the implementation has gone smooth. The accounting system has helped us keep up on billing and has improved our cash flow. I highly recommend any center to use this software.
ProsThe reports are a gold mine of information. The software has been easy to learn and to train employees. I've embedded the online registration on our website to make it easy for new parents to get started. The app has made it easy to communicate with parents and see information about the children. I'm looking forward to the parent portal app!
ConsThere needs to be a pay invoice button on the invoice page rather than going into each family account. Employees should automatically be checked out at 11:59pm.

By Sandbox Software on April 5, 2018
Thanks for your awesome review and the great feedback! We have added the pay invoice option and automatic time out to our feature request list.
April 4, 2018
Kim M.
August 15, 2019

“ Title: Technical support has been great!”

Pros Emailing statements to families, employee time clock. Emailing statements to families, employee time clock.
Cons Putting in schedules when they change. This tends to mix up the billing, but I think it's on our end. I wish the times the children are scheduled to be in and out are on the sign in sheets. This was so helpful with our old software program. We are learning to adjust, but really miss that feature.

By Sandbox Software on August 20, 2019
Hi Kim, Thanks for the amazing review of Sandbox and our support team! Your feedback has also been delivered to our product development team to review.
August 15, 2019
Sara P.
April 24, 2019

“Everything has been great!”

ProsSoftware is very user-friendly; simple to learn on your own.
ConsThere are some confusing settings with the billing feature.

By Sandbox Software on April 26, 2019
Hi Sara, Thanks for the awesome review! If you need additional help with the billing section, please contact our team at support@runsandbox.com.
April 24, 2019
Sheryl B.
Finance Manager
October 23, 2018

“Great for our Summer Camp!”

OverallMade our summer much easier, no more spreadsheets!
ProsOnline customer registration. Online customer payments. Quick and easy reports and communication with parents.
ConsWe found thay we could not produce the exact reports we required. Medical lists were not as easy to compile as we had hoped ie allergy lists for each class.

By Sandbox Software on November 5, 2018
Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the great feedback! We are looking to add customizable reports in the future, however, in the meantime we can add these to our feature requests. Please contact our support team at support@runsandbox.com to share these requests.
October 23, 2018
Edward M.
May 2, 2019

“My overall experience with sandbox is great!”

Pros I like the ability to track the children and staff from anywhere.
ConsThere is no way to design daily reports for a specific age group.

By Sandbox Software on May 6, 2019
Hi Edward, We appreciate your great review and the feedback. We are looking to make some major enhancements to our daily logs section in the near future so stay tuned!
May 2, 2019
Sandy J.
June 7, 2018

“Title: So far nothing but positive! ”

Overallnone
ProsNeat, clean, clear. Sandbox has always been extremely helpful anytime I have needed them! The support staff is amazing and so friendly!
ConsStill a few things I would like to see changed. For us we must go by expiration date on the immunization forms not each one listed out. I do like the alert when something is due!

By Sandbox Software on June 12, 2018
Hi Sandy, We appreciate your awesome review and feedback! A member from our support team will be contacting you to discuss your immunization request further.
June 7, 2018
Vanessa K.
Owner Operator
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“Easy to use and I can go anywhere and work!!”

OverallI really like to use Sandbox because it is my personal file cabinet, take home and work anywhere program. I would like to suggest and area for curriculum planning and documentation where several curriculum models can be used at the same time, and area for child development documentation and or a possible merge with Hi Mama that way my fee can be lower.
ProsI like how it is easy to use and is accessible anywhere I go.
ConsIt needs a curriculum and planning and documentation tool.
Recommendations to other buyersI'll be recommending this to the province of New Brunswick as a tool they need.
December 9, 2016
Karina E.
May 23, 2019

“Always answers my questions right away!”

ProsI really like the customer support. It is great!
ConsI am still waiting for the parent app. It has been affecting my communication with parents. The parent portal is not enough.

By Sandbox Software on May 24, 2019
Hi Karina, Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. We really focus on providing an awesome experience for our customers. You will be happy to hear that our Parent App is in the final stages of BETA testing and just weeks away from our official launch. :)
May 23, 2019
Erika S.

“We love it!”

ProsVery comprehensive product in terms of how many features it has. The only thing we would want that isn't there is lead tracking for when we have families come in and we do tours. We are using Hubspot, but it's not geared towards the childcare process, so it's adapted. Would love for it all to be in one place.
ConsNo lead tracking, the app isn't available yet. Also, the parents weren't prompted with a guide to fill in everything in the parent portal when they were given access. It would have been helpful to have this.

By Sandbox Software on October 19, 2017
Hi Erika, Thanks for the great feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are releasing our new Teacher app for iOS and Android devices at the end of this week. We have also added lead tracking to our requested features list to be reviewed by our development team.
Molly Z.
August 23, 2019

“Good Product for the Price”

OverallI like the weekly projection reports. We use them for attendance sheets.
ProsEase of transition from our previous software
ConsI can't post paid time off for staff, only vacation time.

By Sandbox Software on September 3, 2019
HI Molly, Thanks for the great review and the feedback!
August 23, 2019
Mohsin S.
1-10 employees
February 14, 2017

“Fantastic!”

OverallWe have only been on the Sandbox system for about 4 months and our experience with sandbox has been fantastic so far. The Account team (Gavin) and Support team (Kefsere) have been great to be work with. They have been very responsive and accommodating in all aspects, which has led to a great experience so far. Keep up the good work!
ProsAbility to manage all back-office elements of running a Montessori school and providing powerful reporting.
ConsNot really a con, however, would be really nice to have an mobile app for iPhones. Would make the user interface much better to look rather than the full website.
February 14, 2017
Krystal O.
June 25, 2019

“The support staff is AMAZING!”

OverallIt's great to have a platform that handles all things related to child care.
ProsThey are constantly adding features which is great - we feel like they really listen to us as customers!
ConsInability for parents to reply to newsfeed posts.

By Sandbox Software on July 2, 2019
Hi Krystal, Thanks for the amazing review and the awesome feedback!
June 25, 2019
Kevin L.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 8, 2018

“ Customer service and support has been outstanding !”

Pros Ease-of-use, real time data for multiple centers and the unlimited customer support. We look forward to growing into this program.
Cons We are on able to create specific user reports from user data instead of tags.

By Sandbox Software on September 12, 2018
Hi Kevin, Thanks for the awesome review and the helpful feedback!
September 8, 2018
Savana S.
Administrator
December 16, 2015

“EXCELLENT software and EVEN BETTER customer service!”

OverallWOW, I would have never thought software could be this easy! Sandbox has made their product SO user friendly, fast, and efficient! I can get the exact information I need saved easily, and it's a cinch to generate reports for administrative purposes and future planning. I have been especially impressed with their customer service. There were a couple of minor tweaks we wished to have in the software, which I offhand shared with our rep. Sandbox made these changes *JUST FOR US*. I would have NEVER expected that. They are have been proactive in calling to check in on any issues we have run into. They have fantastic expansion plans on the horizon which will make this software even better than it already is! If you are looking for a heavy and clunky software with every option under the sun, you've come to the wrong place. This software is new, looks great on every device you use, and offers all the (simple) features we wanted to find. I am excited to continue a relationship with this company and see what growth they have! Keep up the great work, Sandbox!
December 16, 2015
Tracy M.
Education Management, Self-employed
October 17, 2018

“I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!”

OverallThis program meet and exceeds all of my childcare needs!
Pros Customer service is excellent! I recommend to everyone in the childcare business in my area!
ConsThere are no cons! I love everything about it!

By Sandbox Software on October 24, 2018
Hi Tracy, Thanks for the awesome review!
October 17, 2018
JILL G.
Secretary
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

“Great so far!”

ProsSo far easy to use and great customer support!
ConsSo far we have not had problems with the software that support can't help us with

By Sandbox Software on October 16, 2018
Hi Jill, We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and customer support. Thanks for the great review!
Terry P.
May 9, 2017

“I really love the ease of use and the time clock feature”

ProsMy parents are clocking in and out daily and that saves me paper and time.
ConsI would love to see a ledger added to add receipts for spending. This will help my end of year reporting.
May 9, 2017
Tracie D.
Owner/operator
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2018

“This software had helped me run my daycare and saved me valuable time!”

ProsThe check in/out system is easy to use and helps me with my billing.
ConsHave not found anything I don't like. I look forward to having an ap for parents to use.

By Sandbox Software on November 20, 2018
Hi Tracie, Thanks for the great review!
November 19, 2018
Robert B.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Product!”

ProsSandbox is an excellent product. It simple to use. The UI is very good, and intuitive to use, and has a nice look and feel. The layout of the .pdf reports is very good. Customizable reports would be a great and welcome addition.
ConsCannot Customize Reports - But still a great product!

By Sandbox Software on October 16, 2018
Hi Robert, Thanks for the great review! We are looking to add Customizable Reports in the future and you will notified by our team once this has been added to Sandbox.
Michelle M.
August 10, 2017

“We LOVE Sandbox and have been a user for 2 months now.”

ProsSimplicity and Great Customer Service ... The support staff is unbelievably knowledgable and always available. After tracking tuition with Excel spreadsheets and reports from our credit card company for 125 students and still having discrepancies to reconcile, Sandbox allows us to manage the school rather than the school manage us.
ConsWe would love to see custom reporting added to Sandbox!

By Sandbox Software on September 7, 2017
Hi Michelle, Thanks for the awesome feedback! You will be happy to know that customizable reports is already in development and you will be notified when the free upgrade is available.
August 10, 2017
Reneece W.
Home Daycare Provider
May 2, 2018

“I wish I would have known about Sandbox earlier! ”

OverallIt makes my accounting part of my business so much easier!
ProsVery Easy to use, affordable, love the cloud based software and that I am able to access it where ever I have access to a device. Sandbox has made tremendously helped me stay organized and has made the business side of my childcare business so much easier.
Cons I would like to be able to have the option to integrate tracking expenses, but other than that there are no cons.

By Sandbox Software on May 3, 2018
Hi Reneece, Thanks for the awesome review! Our support team will be contacting you to learn more about your expense tracking request.
May 2, 2018
Krista B.
July 10, 2017

“We have been extremely pleased with Sandbox.”

OverallOur families have really enjoyed the timeclock feature, much more streamlined than paper sign ins and really steps it up in regards to the professionalism of our school. A truly intuitive program!
ProsI am amazed at how simple the system is to use and to navigate, it has drastically reduced administrative time and increased data management across the board. We have been well supported throughout our trial and launching period.
ConsQuickbooks integration would be a nice addition.
July 10, 2017
LaVeta L.
July 11, 2017

“Easy attendance tracking and easy for parents to use!”

ProsEverything has gone really smoothly so far. We love how easy it is to use and navigate. Customer Service has been amazing any time we have had questions or issues
ConsCalendar setting needs more options so that we can add special school events (programs, field trips, etc). The only options right now look like school closure/vacation dates on the calendar.
July 11, 2017
Kathy G.
October 25, 2013

“The Search is OVER!!!”

OverallSandbox software does it ALL for our preschool!!! The billing tool is flawless and we manage staff and children enrolled with ease. The software was very easy to train our employees on and has adapted to our facility perfectly. Above all, the customer service at Sandbox is top-notch!!!!! Everyone on my administrative team has their own contact person to go to if they run into a problem. The team at Sandbox is always available and willing to walk us through our issues (usually user-error) and back in business within minutes. I cannot imagine using any other software to manage our contacts and billing. Thank YOU Sandbox for being the answer to our preschool management woes.
October 25, 2013
Astrid S.
February 24, 2017

“User Friendly Product and Great Service!”

OverallThe software is very user-friendly and they provide great customer service with prompt communication.
February 24, 2017
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“Good trial- try it and see if it works for you and your teachers”

OverallTried it a few months ago and still using, but may seek other management software
ProsLoved the free 30 day trial-. Was able to try this before buying which was very important. Helped to track lots of back of office duties.
ConsDidn't like it is monthly subscription only. Can't buyout- always stuck paying. No application format, always cloud based.

By Sandbox Software on September 4, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your trial and chose to use our software. Being web-based we provide ongoing maintenance, updates and support so we have a subscription based pricing model. If you have any other questions feel free to contact our support team at support@runsandbox.com
August 30, 2018
Ryan L.
May 5, 2017

“Everything has went very well. Gavin and Kefsere have been AMAZING help and very patient. ”

ProsEase of use. Very intuitive. Parent Portal. Signing kids in & out. Calendar. Reports. Billing. And probably more that I am forgetting
ConsCan't schedule workers for months. It can take some time to talk to customer support.
May 5, 2017
Maureen S.
Owner/Teacher
February 1, 2019

“Fantastic Management System”

OverallWe have nothing but great things to say about the product and the service we receive!
ProsEasy to learn and to use. Great customer service!
ConsThere is nothing negative to say about the software.

By Sandbox Software on February 5, 2019
Hi Maureen, Thanks for the great review!
February 1, 2019
Catherine E.
September 14, 2016

“You guys are doing great and I hope to be working with you for many years to come! ”

OverallI began using Sandbox when my former preschool decided we needed a new software program. I used sandbox there for about a year before I moved to a new school. When I moved I need to make improvements to their program and one was changing from a completely manual paper system to a computerized system. Do to the customer support and willingness to work with me in the past on custom features, I was more than willing to jump back in with sandbox.
ProsCustomer support is great and willing to help with any problems we have.
September 14, 2016
Patrick E.
June 9, 2015

“We love Sandbox Software! ”

OverallWe recently adopted Sandbox for our school of 140 children. The initial setup was easy, and training with our sales rep was seamless. The Team at Sandbox has been responsive to our questions, and has fielded all of our special requests for product unique to our center. The software gives management a clear picture of the enrollment, tuition, staffing and more. Also, having a cloud based software means we can log in from any computer if need be. We are very pleased with Sandbox, and look forward to the new release of even more features to come soon.
June 9, 2015
Cindy M.
ownder
January 25, 2019

“Not as helpful as we had hoped ...”

ProsWide variety of printable reports to help administration
ConsRather cumbersome to use. Apps are not fully developed.

By Sandbox Software on January 29, 2019
Hi Cindy, Thanks for providing this feedback! We are sorry to hear that you find our software difficult to work in. Ease of use is typically something our customers love about Sandbox. A member of our support team will be in contact with you to see how we can improve the experience for you.
January 25, 2019
Suzannah v.
November 1, 2013

“Easy to Use Billing”

OverallOur preschool program had grown to serve over 350 families. Tracking payments was unorganized and inefficient. We needed a new program that would make billing simple and easy each month, while keeping student information secure and organized. Sandbox was that program! Since upgrading to Sandbox software, billing has been a breeze. We are easily able to keep track of outstanding balances as well as how much money our program brings in each month. I am extremely happy with the way Sandbox has supported our needs.
November 1, 2013
Sara T.
September 1, 2016

“Great so far!”

OverallSo far So good. We would love to see a payroll function added to the platform.
ProsFunctionality
ConsNone so far.
September 1, 2016
Deborah Z.
1-10 employees
October 7, 2016

“Very User-Friendly!”

OverallVery user-friendly, I did have trouble keeping up with the orientation day when connected through "Go To Meeting". It would be easier to have someone come spend the day and help me, even though that is not realistic, but would be idealistic.
ProsCost, ease of use, can design for what I need, not use what I don't need
ConsNone that I see at this time.
October 7, 2016
Justine M.
September 22, 2016

“Great Service! Easy to Navigate!”

OverallGreat customer service and so far the software has been pretty easy to navigate but I haven't had the chance to begin to operate the centre or registration yet.
ProsDigital sign in (would like to do it with a stylus), billing and record keeping all in one. Easy to add up hours of staff and children.
September 22, 2016