3CLogic Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.4/5

About 3CLogic

3CLogic is a leading provider of multichannel cloud contact center solutions based on an innovative distributed approach. Offering next-generation multichannel communications, reporting and analytics, dynamic scripting, lead management, call routing (IVR, ACD), and third-party integrations (CRM, WFM, Ticketing, PBX), 3CLogic facilitates its clients ability to offer high-quality customer service and drive sales and marketing initiatives. Learn more about 3CLogic

Brenda L.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2018

“the team always available when I need assistance.”

OverallI have been very impressed with the service that the team provides for Acceptance Rentals needs. They are extremely helpful and if they cannot assist they immediately escalate the issue to get the problem solved in a very timely manner. They take the extra time to help us understand the issue and assist us in learning things about the system that we are not aware of.
Prosthe team is very easy to speak with and understand my lack of knowledge. They are always willing to help and also teach me to help in the future. The ticketing system is very easy to use and is promptly responded to and updated.
ConsIt would be nice to have an extension to dial for a particular support rep rather than tying up a different rep to get the person I am needing to speak with.
August 20, 2018
Martin P.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“3cLogic offers an awesome service ”

Overall3CLogic keep up the good work!!
Pros3CLogic is amazing product not only is the product great but also the employees that everything happen. There's always someone to help with any of your question or concerns. 3CLogic is always searching for new way to improve their service and always open for suggestion.
ConsIn all honesty I do not have any cons, 3clogic has completely satisfied my company also well as myself.
February 1, 2019
Al G.
January 9, 2017

“3CLogic is Great”

OverallWe were searching for a new dialer system since our current on-premise dialer was out of service. We needed to find something that would not be outdated within a couple of years and hopefully, would save the company some money at the same time. We looked at several cloud-based and on premise solutions, but none of them met our needs until we found 3CLogic. The team from 3CLogic did everything that they could to make sure that they would be the perfect solution for our business. We did an online demo that allowed us to get a good idea of what they could provide. They allowed us to test their software for a period of time before making a permanent decision and they came on site and did training with our team. The sales and service team at 3CLogic has been extremely helpful and easy to work with, making the transition from our old system to the 3CLogic system very easy on our team. It was important to us that this transition be as seamless as possible, losing calls costs us a lot of money. The only downside to 3CLogic is that there is not really a "training manual" for their system, but if one has questions it is easy to reach out to someone to get help and their response is very fast. If I had to do this all over again, I would definitely choose 3CLogic. I would highly recommend 3CLogic to any business that is looking for a dialer solution.
ProsThe software has been really easy to use and learn. There have been a few things that took some time to figure out, but the 3C team has been extremely helpful.
ConsI would like to see an online training manual.
January 9, 2017
Erik B.
Site Head, Client Services Director
10,001+ employees
February 14, 2017

“Intelenet Operations Review”

OverallThe overall product from a potential perspective is exceptional. I suggest clearly communicating road map of development for 3C and ensuring that the road map aligns with customer requests.
ProsAbility to customize Agent User Interface Administer User Interface
ConsEmail Integration Analytics and Reporting multi use agents and projects
Recommendations to other buyersUnderstand your reporting and analytics needs, along with your business use intention to ensure that the road map of this product will meet the needs.
February 14, 2017
Richard S.
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2017

“I'd Give 5 * to 3C Logic”

OverallI started fresh with 3C Logic back in June-July timeframe. I'm an experienced workforce and call routing manager familiar with Genesys, Avaya, and VOIP systems. 3C Logic is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. I would imagine someone with no experience at all could get a very basic call routing up and running within a single day! I've been impressed with the IVR functionality. For those familiar with IVR's 3C Logic has an interface that allows users to make many of the changes that used to take days in previous platforms, in minutes. The customer service is very good. The technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I would highly recommend taking a look at this product for any size call center.
ProsEase of use
January 17, 2017
Ben S.
Contact Center Director
11-50 employees
January 24, 2017

“Review of 3C Logic”

OverallOverall we are very pleased with 3C Logic. The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers.
ProsIt works! The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers. It is a great inbound system.
ConsThe dashboard reporting is lacking. We really need to the "contact center" a live dashboard that will show the metrics we use every day. You have developed a report for us but it has to be manually refreshed to obtain current information. A live dashboard that also shows the call status of each agent would be much more useful.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure they have the metric tools you need to manage your calls live!
January 24, 2017
Kathryn H.
May 1, 2013

OverallYour tech support agent, James Munson is one of the most efficient, patient, and well informed customer service people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, and believe me, that is saying a lot. He not only handles my issues to the best of his abilities, he also took the time to explain to me what he was doing and the "whys" concerning the needed actions. In other words, the man taught me how to fish rather than feeding me a fish. So, in the long run, it makes my use of 3C better and my unnecessary lag time (to get tech support) a dream of the past; not that I won't hesitate to call (and ask for James specifically) if I need assistance in the future. He saved me money (didn't toss my pc into the wall destroying it and causing me to purchase a new one), he saved you a client (I was ready to find another call/dialer program), and saved my job - cause I didn't get so frustrated to tell my boss to kiss it. The man needs a plaque, a medal, recognition, and/or a raise. Move him up in the company, because he's definitely a team player. I don't know about your business, but my business could use more self motivated, and intiative endeavored individuals such as him. In fact, why don't you just tell me what his salary is so I can double it and get him on my team. Just kidding - if you lose that guy, I will most certainly shop dialer programs elsewhere.
May 1, 2013
Matthew H.
July 11, 2013

OverallAfter spending close to a year reviewing options for transitioning from our current hosted contact center, which was under performing and becoming increasingly unreliable, we finally chose 3CLogic. Support from 3CLogic has been exceptional, they have worked with us every step of the way in transitioning from the old system and recreating a complex environment involving dozens of projects, skills, agent configurations and unique crm integration requirements. 3CLogic was able to not only replace the functionality of our previous system while improving reliability and support, but they have added additional functionality as well - all at a lower cost. We have had virtually immediate gains in the number of dials and records worked by our agents, and we have had record sales days after implementing 3CLogic. With 3CLogic our reporting is now real time, along with the included dashboards we are better able to manage our call center in real time, identifying opportunities and changing strategies as needed. Following implementation, 3CLogic has continued to work with us to develop additional capabilities and automation. Their customer support is fast, knowledgeable and effective. We look forward to continuing to develop our capabilities as a call center using 3CLogic.
July 11, 2013
Mike B.
March 7, 2013

OverallWe have worked with a great number of call center applications. Most of them have been difficult to work with and have poor or almost non-existent customer service. Then we discovered 3C Logic. Right off the rip we could tell they were different. Their customer service was stellar! They made it so easy to transition from Five9 to 3C Logic. Their training was well paced. Throughtout the startup process they helped us out with very fast response to our questions. The entire 3C Logic application works far more intuitively than anything we have used before. When we had special requests, they helped us out fast and thoroughly. We needed an integration with our CRM, AddressTwo. The 3C Logic team worked efficiently to make sure our integration proceeded apace and that in the end, we had a fully integrated connection between the two systems. Another problem we had in the past was with sound quality - packet loss, jitter and dropped calls. We've not experience this with 3C Logic. Good connections and sound quality. Did I say that customer service is amazing? Well, it is. And it is right here in the east coast of the US, as opposed to being run from some foreign country operating on an inconvenient time zone. I can't recommend 3C Logic enough. Really happy we made the switch!
March 7, 2013
Kelly P.
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
February 8, 2017

“Productivity via 3C Logic”

Overall3C Logic has enabled our business to function as a productive call center. The metrics provided via the 3C Logic system allow us to track call flow and productivity efficient ways. The customization of reports and ease of login to the cloud-based system from any location is an advantage. 3C Logic has enabled our organization to maximize productivity and ensure a positive experience for our callers and leads.
ProsEase of cloud use and can access 3C Logic via the cloud from any location.
February 8, 2017
Brad B.
Sales Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2018

“utilizing 3c for the dialer function”

OverallI have very little background in creating a dialer campaign. With the help of 3c and abid, we were able to launch it, and reach aged data to generate additional revenue
Prosthe reporting to see how close the campaign is to completion
ConsMore training to further utilize the product and better understand the robust reporting
June 11, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 31, 2016

“great customer service”

OverallWhen we were deciding between contact center softwares, we chose 3C because a reference we spoke to really recommended their customer service. Two-ish years later and that is still true--the tech support as well as our account rep are really great, very quick to respond to our issues and dedicated at solving them. We have in-office and remote staff and 3c is helpful with both. They are also very diligent at letting us know when software updates are being pushed, which is helpful for us as we work in several time zones.
Proscustomer service is great
ConsThe two main issues I have with it are the admin interface which is not easy to navigate and the knowledge base which does not have search functionality.
March 31, 2016
Warren W.
VP
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2018

“Great experience so far with planning, implementation, and support.”

ProsI have limited experience with phone systems, but coming from our previous company it is head and shoulders above on features and customer support.
ConsI wouldn't count this as a "con" as with more features comes more education on how to utilize and customize the system.
April 19, 2018
Ken A.
Manager of Database Marketing
51-200 employees
March 18, 2015

“How 3CLogic + InfusionSoft helped us grow more than $700K in less than one year”

OverallAs North America's largest publisher of monthly real estate magazines, we were looking for a solution to help us significantly improve the efficiency and ROI of our internal call/sales center. We chose 3CLogic as our call center solution and EASILY combined their software with InfusionSoft, our chosen CRM solution. And, the results were phenomenal. To date, operator efficiency has grown by more than 400 percent and sales in the first 8 months of usage topped $730M.
ProsEase of use; operators were literally trained and productive the first week of usage Easily integrates with other programs (i.e. InfusionSoft in our case) Allows for remote numbers (i.e. usage of a field reps cell number to set appts) Incredibly affordable EXCEPTIONAL support
ConsCurrently not brower-driven (however, I understand a mid- to late-2015 upgrade will address)
March 18, 2015
Laura J.
Medical Practice, Unspecified
October 23, 2014

“3CLogic is an excellent dialing platform”

ProsThe user interface of the administrator portal is goodl it's very intuitive. Our agents like the client portal, as well. The 3CLogic technology is powerful and works well. I have had excellent service from their tech support staff, too. They are responsive and knowledgeable. 3CLogic is affordable, too.
ConsTheir user manual leaves a lot to be desired. It tells you how to configure settings on the administrative backend but doesn't necessarily tell you what those settings do or why. I get the best information directly from the tech support staff.
Recommendations to other buyersAll in all, I recommend 3CLogic. If you have an open API CRM like Salesforce or Sugar, 3CLogic is an excellent choice. Unfortunately, our company's grossly outdated and proprietary CRM database platform cannot interface with 3CLogic or any dialer platform, for that matter.
October 23, 2014
Mustafa M.
Sales Representative
Wireless, 501-1000 employees
December 19, 2018

“Good at what it does ”

ProsEasy to use Tracks everything Keeps records
ConsAdd mobile support , needs to be easier to use daily and track multiple things
December 19, 2018
Timothy C.
IT Specialist
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
June 4, 2018

“I am a happy user of this software for 3 years”

OverallI have been happy with this software and would recommend it to others.
ProsI most like the ability to copy projects to scale the expansion of existing customers or new customers
ConsI most dislike the inability to utilize more than one SMTP server for automated emails (based on result code/disposition), even when across projects that have nothing to do with each other.
June 4, 2018
Jonathan P.
Founder and CEO
Furniture, 1-10 employees

“3C Logic Review”

OverallWe've been using 3CLogic for about a year now. It's the most feature robust call center solution we found and at a reasonable price for what you're getting.
ProsRobust reporting. 3C can customize it to work with almost anything. Integrates with our CRM.
ConsService can be intermittent. We've had issues on a few occasions where our agents aren't receiving calls. Not sure if it's our ISP or the software causing the issue.
Daniel B.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
May 8, 2014

“Beast of the rest!”

ProsWe have been using 3C since January 2014. The software itself has more bells and whistles than any other that we reviewed. The functionality is great!. Its seems as if there are too many options available. In addition they seamlessly integrate with many of the CRM and Workforce Management tools (ie Salesforce, ZenDesk, Infusionsoft) If you ask me, its a no brainer!
ConsImprovements to the GUI that would be great. A "touchable" interface for tablets.
Recommendations to other buyersCompare all of the players in the space...you will see that there is no comparison to the functions that 3C has. Many of the functions are not even available with the others. We have already recommended it to several of our clients. A few of them have already started using it.
May 8, 2014
James H.
December 26, 2012

“3CLogic Cloud Service”

OverallIf you are 1 seater or 2 seater, forget about 3CLogic. If you are a seasoned call center manager or new to call center field with fairly complex integrations, lot of agents and call center efficiency is key for survival, give a call to 3C and see how easy they make your call center hum (or ring).. You do not need to have an IT person in-house to complete the integrations whick is why I love 3CLogic product/service..
ProsThe best allround support team that I ever worked with.. They resolve the issue on the call or tell me if it is possible or not.. Almost all the features that you require to run your call center are available and delivered from the cloud.
ConsProduct is fairly complex and you would need the support teams help for setting up your call center..
December 26, 2012
Mike B.
CFO
July 1, 2014

“Customer Service Makes All the Difference”

OverallWe switched to 3C Logic more than a year ago - previously we used Five9. From a price standpoint, there wasn't a huge difference. We also lost a few features we really liked about Five9. But form a customer service and reliability standpoint, 3C Logic is far superior. We had frequent outages, jitter and packet loss with Five9. We also had to talk to hard-to-understand customer service reps located on the other side of the world. With 3C Logic, our support reps are both responsive and located right here on the East coast. Having a support team who can help us configure campaigns, troubleshoot performance issues, and guide us in best practices has made all the difference for our call center. I highly recommend 3C Logic for flexible, reliable and affordable call center solutions.
Alisha B.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
July 1, 2014

“All Around Great Service!”

ProsThe 3CLogic system is very user-friendly and functional. Our case manager has been wonderful going through everything with us, helping us understand how to best use the system to our advantage.
ConsI have yet to run across something I do not like about 3CLogic.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are already using another program, I would still encourage you to check this out. Look at its functionality, simplicity, user-friendliness, and organization. Not only is the software great, but the people work directly with you, show you how to use the system, and come up with a game plan specifically for what you want. They are wonderful, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond for their customers.
Tom G.
August 20, 2014

“Left SalesDialers for 3CLogic”

OverallOur previous dialer was very limited in its ability but was a step up from hand dialing. The service was not great and a couple of times a month the whole system would crash and all they could tell us was they were working on it. We have been very impressed with the customization that 3CLogic provides and the customer service available. They have answered all questions we have and are quick to respond to any problems that arise. The dialing system it self is reliable and keeps our telemarketers on the phones for the whole day, which is more than could be said about SalesDialers. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend switching to this system if you haven't already.
August 20, 2014
kristopher y.
manager of operations
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 28, 2016

“A poor solution”

OverallI have managed call centers for over 15 years, and we will be unplugging from 3CLogic after just a year of service. It's a lot of work to change, requiring training and other obstacles, but their solution is so poorly designed that I have no choice. When I have asked for enhancements or features, they have all come at a ridiculous price, even some that I would consider 'fixes' more than 'features'. Their disjointed design is difficult to manage and nearly impossible to implement in any kind of blended environment. Stay away. It's cheaper than others, but also five years behind the competition in every meaningful way.
ProsCheap
ConsDifficult to configure - too many menus and screens that are not intuitive. Cannot achieve true blending due to an innate separation between inbound and outbound traffic. Customer support is poor.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep looking
December 28, 2016
Jody N.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
May 28, 2014

“3CLogic Experience”

ProsI love the people and response that I've received from 3CLogic. Everyone I've dealt with has been wonderful and so responsive. The technology is great as well.
ConsI really like how they do inbound and outbound well. I can't think of anything I'd change at the moment.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure to look at price, features, and functionality. Also, make sure you look at the up-time of the software; they aren't all the same, even in the cloud.
May 28, 2014
Rachel R.
3.5/5
December 4, 2012

OverallAndrew Utterback's service has been customized and helpful. He has been willing to go the extra mile to go above and beyond to deliver service to assist our team in understanding the 3CLogic system. He worked to create the best package to fit our company's needs and also offered helpful advice about what would be best regarding how to reach our customers. As far as the use of the 3CLogic software, once logged into the system, it can be a bit challenging at first to a newcomer to navigate around, but because of Andrew's willingness, time and also competency in their system, it has overall been a very helpful addition to our communications efforts to our customers.
Jimmny C.
Advisor
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
February 3, 2017

“Horrid Company, and Worse Customer service....”

OverallTech support rarely fixes issues with their software, and when they get frustrated trying, they blame the customer and say it's our problem and not their fault. Open a ticket to fix a software issue and they will close the ticket without fixing the problem or resolve the issue. They do not answer phone calls or respond to the email with any consistency. And when their system updates, it creates new problems to top the ones they still haven't fixed.
ProsMediocre when opened correctly (maybe the first time I used it) and didn't know what I was doing so I wouldn't know if it was working or not.
ConsFunctionality, User friendliness, Customer service, Management, and too much else to list here.
Recommendations to other buyersShop somewhere else for the services you need
February 3, 2017
Jonathan P.
Retail, Unspecified

“3C Logic Review”

ProsFeature rich. Very robust reporting. Vendor is also responsive to issues when they arise .
ConsWe've occasionally had times recently when calls come in and they don't ring any of our agents. It's intermittent, so it's difficult to pin point what's causing it (could be our ISP or the software, etc). Quotes for customization to the software have been on the high side of what we're hoping for.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk for a trial period with any software you're evaluating for your company.
Dennis F.
December 4, 2012

OverallAs a new and growing Call Center, 3CLogic has been there to help us grow every step of the way. With excellent, attentive Customer Support Specialists like James Munson and Navya Pandiri we have been able to build our business with the confidence of having professionals that care about our business on our side no matter what the issue. The 3CLogic Platform is always improving their features to accommodate the needs of even the smallest Contact Centers. I have complete confidence that 3CLogic will continue to implement the latest features and continue their amazing support to help my Contact Center grow.
Alex D.
March 28, 2013

OverallRunning a large call center we have tried many other cloud contact services. Needless to say, most all were a disaster and had a negative impact on our business. Through a referral we were turned onto 3C Logic about 18 months ago. What a positive experience, from the technology to the superb and prompt US based customer service. We could not be happier. We have had nearly 100% uptime and an issue has never not been resolved in a very prompt manner. I have and will continue to use 3C Logic and recommend them to any that could benefit from a cloud contact solution.
March 28, 2013
Todd P.
January 30, 2013

OverallAlliance and Associates has been using 3c logic for over 5 months now. The incredible support and sales staff from James to Derek have been great. Their software has increased our leads, conversions and sales over 15%. The software in general is very easy to use and operate. The functionality of everything and what you can do is incredible. The reporting interface in clean and simple and the system integrates with our sales manager system through an api. There was no problem setting up anything. The training was great and we have no issues at all.
January 30, 2013
Blanca P.
51-200 employees
February 22, 2017

“Review”

OverallOverall, the product is satisfactory. The reporting information available allows us to run an efficient business.
ProsEasy to use from a frontline perspective
ConsNot compatible with Mac Tutorial is not user-friendly
February 22, 2017
Derrick L.
Call Center Manager
Wireless, 51-200 employees
January 13, 2017

“Great Help and Easy to Work With”

Overall3C has been very responsive, patient, and helpful with all of our call center needs. It is easy to get in touch with them, there follow up is amazing, and I look forward to doing continued business with 3C.
ProsEase of use
ConsN/A
January 13, 2017
J E.
Customer Care Supervisor
August 15, 2014

“Outstanding Company”

Overall3C has been a godsend for us! We had a recent provider that had horrible service, horrible customer service agents and this was not a good model for our small business. 3C came in and setup our call center for us within a short time (much quicker than expected)! We are very happy with their service and would recommend them highly. Andrew within the Implementation department excellent as well as I'm sure the others and knows his way in and out of the system. Great job 3C, keep it up!
August 15, 2014
Tiffany N.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 1, 2014

“Efficient, easy, modern ”

ProsIt's a simple solution, yet it's the most efficient I have seen on the market.
ConsI have not found any negatives yet. I have used other solutions on the market and found 3C is the most affordable, and there's no loss in quality.
Recommendations to other buyersI have used several other solutions similar to this, and 3CLogic is a giant leap above all the rest. It's simple to install with easy list CRM integration and helpful team always on call, and without firewall issues.
T N.
Co-Founder

“Cloud Call Center”

OverallFrom the first step of installation to actually taking flight and using this product I have been so pleased. There were no issues adding my seat to my new laptop, so easy I was able to install with no assistance. With other similar solutions it took all day to install and I had to actually turn off my firewall to make calls. The upload of my lists, simple, and then actually making calls is so smooth I feel like I am flying!
Rising Point Solutions .
January 17, 2014

“Best Dialer for integration with CRM”

OverallWe have been using 3cLogic for almost a year now and have increased our connections by over 3x. 3cLogic not only increased our agent talk time but also connects flawlessly with our crm (Infusionsoft) to keep track of all conversations and the outcome of the conversation.
Pros* CRM integration *Call Reporting *Never goes down
Cons*Took Longer than expected to set up integration for the first agent.
January 17, 2014
Brett W.
October 3, 2013

OverallWe've been using 3C for a few weeks now and so far it hasn't let us down. Compared to previous solutions we've used, it's working flawlessly and the support has managed to answer all of our questions and fix all of our problems on the first call. Most impressively, the system is highly customizable for a cloud based solution, and is the first dialer I've used that had webhooks integration which is very valuable for our company.
October 3, 2013
Flo O.
March 21, 2013

OverallThe best part about 3Clogic so far is their customer support. I've used about five other CRM/Dialer systems, and can tell you that none of them are perfect. What attracted me to 3C was the fact that they offered integration for my current CRM. Their system does take a little getting used to, but there really isn't anything it can't do. I've finally made a good choice for my organization.
March 21, 2013
Rene A.
Customer Service Supervisor
March 23, 2015

“Excellent System”

OverallWe are a small business, less than 10 agents online, and we are mainly inbound calls. Most systems we looked at were mostly generated for outbound calls. We had Five9 before and it had poor call quality and poor customer service. 3C Logic jumps right on when we let them know we have a problem.
March 23, 2015
Richard L.
August 2, 2013

“Product”

OverallPros: Best customer support. Always available and willing to help for as long as needed! Amazing robust product for a better price than similar products. Cons: Only one format option for audio files Overall: The best! really great product easy to use with a amazing staff behind it for customer support.
August 2, 2013
Mike G.
April 8, 2013

Overall3CLogic has had the answer for all of our needs. After looking into several companies, these guys had all the right answers and have delivered on what they promised. It was easy to give them a shot since they offered a month-to-month agreement. The service after the sale is way above expectations as well. I recommend 3CLogic for all your call center needs.
April 8, 2013
Al R.
3.5/5
April 11, 2013

OverallWe are a recruitment agency specializing in virtual assistants. I've been using it for the past 4 months and I have to say it's an excellent tool that really is helping my team to be efficient. It really keeps my team member on their toes with the easy user friendly reporting system.
April 11, 2013
Aaron H.
Oil & Energy, Unspecified
1.5/5
April 24, 2014

“Waste of time and money”

ProsEvery other day, it makes calls without issues, but other than that, it's doesn't really work for us.
ConsThere are so many issues - from caller id not working to leads not being recognized to the unexplainable! It's just been a horrible experience. Our call center lost countless hours of productivity because of this program. On top of all of that, the system is not user-friendly and the training was inadequate.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend just going elsewhere. This program has so many bugs that need to be worked out.
April 24, 2014
Jennifer B.
April 19, 2013

OverallAndrew, James and the customer service team at 3CLogic are excellent. They are patient and very informative; their knowledge is refreshing and comforting. I like knowing I can call them at any time and get answers to my questions immediately. Thanks, guys!
April 19, 2013
Damon D.
January 29, 2013

OverallWe are Infusionsoft users and searched long and hard for a dialer solution. 3Clogic is a perfect fit. It takes a bit to get going, but the support has been excellent, and the results are exactly what we needed. We have started implementing across all of our company divisions.
January 29, 2013
Peter S.
December 6, 2012

OverallReturn on Media is a marketing company dedicated to lead generation. We're currently running a call transfer program and had very specific needs. We looked everywhere and only 3C Logic could provide us with the solution. Customer service has also been excellent.
December 6, 2012
Nicholas A.
April 18, 2013

OverallJames Munson has been a tremendous help for my branch office. Very patient and knows this software extremely well. Thanks James for answering every one of my calls and being as thorough as you are.
April 18, 2013
Wayne W.

“Awesome!!”

OverallCustomer service has been phenomenal. Out call center has never once been down. Smooth as can be.