OneSpan Sign Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

About OneSpan Sign

OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive by VASCO) is the electronic signature solution behind some of the world's most trusted brands. Regulated industries and top analyst firms recognize OneSpan Sign's solution to balance the highest levels of security and compliance with ease-of-use while automating any process. OneSpan Sign has over 20 years of experience delivering e-signatures to organizations of all sizes, including banks, insurers and government agencies. Learn more about OneSpan Sign

Tennille Z.
Marketing & Community Coordinator
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
September 20, 2016

“Used for Scholarship Application Intake”

OverallMy department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!
ProsI loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!
ConsI loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!
Recommendations to other buyersI understand there are changes/updates coming to the search function. This would fix most of our issues we had! It would work very well for simpler forms that just require multiple signatures (mortgage documents, wills, loans, etc), but we're looking at a different system this year for scholarships due to the search function, and data exporting capabilities. The demo we had before we decided to use it was so helpful! If you're looking into different options, definitely request a demo!
Financial Services, Unspecified
February 5, 2018

“eSignLive is a very good product that can be utilized to provide digital experience”

OverallFaster deployment of the product for eSignature and eDelivery capability. Scalable for enterprise usage across all LOBs.
ProsThe architecture of the product is very scalable and enterprise deployable that can be leveraged within various business processes for delivering eSignature experience. It is a REST based API integration platform that can be integrated with your enterprise applications and offers lot of configuration and customization capabilities for enterprise deployment.
ConsThe mobile experience is still not responsive and need the capability to support HTML5. Need capability to support more than PDF documents as inputs for eSign ceremony. ADA compliance should be default that should be inbuilt to the product offerings. eSL ux should be SAML enabled.
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 6, 2018

“Easy to use, stable environment and excellent support”

ProsEsignLive has designed a software that is both easy to manage and easy for end users to navigate. The overall stability of the EsignLive product is a huge value add as we know that any errors that do occur are most likely caused from a user error or an error with our internal processes. the customer support has been great and any bugs that we report get immediate attention.
ConsThe way that we use EsignLive, we log directly into the user interface using mobile devices. currently, the display on the mobile device isn't the best as is does not display the page nicely and creates a lot of scrolling back and forth to read the complete document. The radio buttons are also hard to read on the mobile display.
Automotive, Unspecified
February 17, 2018

“Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product ”

OverallBuilding the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.
ProsIts a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.
ConsI have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something.
February 17, 2018
Scott B.
Accounting, Self-employed
September 20, 2016

“Great option for signing and record keeping”

OverallThe eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.
ProsThe complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents
ConsThe ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better.
Recommendations to other buyersUsed for all sorts of documentation from new hire onboarding to client agreements. Great solution for these types of tasks and record keeping.
Lester E.
IT Director
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2016

“Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution ”

OverallThe primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.
ProsQuick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.
ConsMy only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2018

“The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.”

OverallWe are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.
ProsThe signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.
ConsWhile the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures.
May 2, 2018
Jean F.
Commercial Real Estate Broker

“Very easy to use ”

ProsMy clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute.
ConsThis might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.
Tapan J.
Data Analyst
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
September 8, 2019

“OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure”

ProsI like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.
ConsI have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/
September 8, 2019
Crystal U.
New Business Development Broker/Advisor
Insurance, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2018

“Makes online transaction so much quicker!”

ProsQuick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.
Yamini P.
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
September 27, 2019

“One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled”

ProsThis software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world. Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.
ConsI believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.
September 27, 2019
Tracy S.
May 2, 2012

“Feeling safer when it comes to new contracts”

OverallAs a small business with a growing list of clients located in multiple countries, I needed a secure way to make sure my clients understand and sign off on my billing procedures and scope of work. In most instances, I can't stop by for a signature. With e-SignLive all I need to do is personalize a template and hit send. Once I get it back, I hit download and it's saved to my computer. No paper. No ink. No hassle. e-SignLive has minimized the fears that someone will decide not to pay for services rendered. While late payments haven't been an issue so far, the authenticity of the signature helps me sleep easier. In addition to contracts and memos of understanding, I also use e-SignLive to sign non-disclosures for my clients and I require everyone on my virtual team to sign a NDA with me. Now all I need to do is train my health care providers to give up the fax number and sign on to e-SignLive!
ProsThere was no learning curve on my end or with those I ask to use e-SignLive. I get signed documents back in minutes, not days.
ConsI don't understand why everyone isn't using the solution. It's quick, easy, secure and green!
May 2, 2012
George P.
Real estate broker
March 5, 2018

“Very good ”

ProsEfficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better
ConsTo be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French
March 5, 2018
amandeep k.
Support engineer
February 13, 2018

“very nice and smooth experience while using Esinlive application.”

ProsVery helpful video tutorials . Documentation is well designed . Wide range of connectors support that helps to make your experience more smooth
February 13, 2018
Manoj K.
Free Lancer
February 6, 2018

“I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is good.”

OverallMainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.
ProsBefore I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.
ConsMost of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.
Zain Z.
Physician
May 9, 2018

“great product, great features”

OverallWorkflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.
ProsGave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.
ConsCustomer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.
May 9, 2018
Parteek Singh K.
Front-end Developer Intern
51-200 employees
December 10, 2017

“Great customer experience”

OverallGive it a shot
ProsIts user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures. My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth
ConsThe one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups. Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.
December 10, 2017
David G.
Assistant Campus Architect
501-1000 employees
April 13, 2017

“Makes getting signatures easy.”

OverallWe used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.
April 13, 2017
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 14, 2015

“eSign Live”

OverallSilanis eSign live product is a great eSign product that can be leveraged in multiple domain areas and very easy to use and provides robust customer experience and flexible architecture.
ProsAvailable on premises and cloud implementations. Includes OOTB UI and esign APIs to interact with the platform. Offeres standard REST based APIs and multi tenancy capabilities
ConsNeeds more robust ADA capabilities, digital signature and validation of digital signature capabilities.
October 14, 2015
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
February 14, 2018

“I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly. ”

ProsIt's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.
February 14, 2018
kartik s.
Support engineer

“very easy to use ”

ProsThis product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue
ConsIn this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast
Banking, 10,001+ employees
September 8, 2014

“Very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company”

OveralleSignLive is a very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company. The SaaS option provides us with good flexibility for multiple business processes to add basic e-signature functionality with a simple activation process. Silanis has been a responsive vendor in addressing questions and enhancement opportunities with the technology.
ProsSilanis is engaged with the product and their clients. It is a very interactive relationship that seems to benefit both parties. The technology provides top notch legal protection around e-signatures to meet our record keeping requirements.
ConsAdditional flexibility for use across multiple groups and access management design
September 8, 2014
Keith M.
Manager, Infrastructure Applications
May 3, 2018

“Glad I went with this company!”

ProsThe software is easy to use, has all the features you should need, and white labeled so you can totally brand it for your company. They offer excellent integration options, and their website is literally a plethora of information.
ConsThere is nothing I haven't liked about the software. I researched several companies and am glad I selected this one.
May 3, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
February 5, 2018

“I have had a great experience with eSignLive. It offers great flexibility and easy to use”

OverallIt is easy to use it is user-friendly for users It offers great Flexibility fast to use convenient
ProsIt is very User friendly. it offers great Flexibility. It saves my time. I love using mobile for signing applications.
ConsFewer resources to learn from and training facilities plus size of font needs to be adjusted to make it look better
Computer Software, Unspecified
February 5, 2018

“This is very easy to use and save my time a lot.”

OverallSave my time and easy to use. Helpfull for my remote clients.
ProsThis product is very user-friendly and also wide range product and we can implement in our on our cloud solution. It has many connectors or plugins for ease of use.
ConsIt may need to require to add more plugins and connectors. Need more training to get to know about full feature usage.
Darren B.
September 27, 2016

“eSignature for the Enterprise”

OverallI have been using eSignLive for over 2 years in a large banking environment and have found both the ability to have a Private Cloud version coupled with rich integration and API support has removed significant risk, cost and time from the implementation. The rich API support has allowed us to build an entire custom wrapper layer around eSignLive to meet the strict security/compliance and complex integration needs of a large multi-brand, multi-product organization. Customer experience is critical for the bank and our ability to customize the communications and signing experience with our layer while leveraging the power of eSignLive has been a great outcome for the bank.
September 27, 2016
André M.
September 25, 2016

“Excellent eSignLive product”

OverallThe eSignLive product allowed us to be competitive and productive at the same time. Our software is integrated to the cloud and we wanted to add an eSign solution to our product. The existing out of the box API available as part of the eSignLive solution gave us an easy way to integrate both products and we are very satisfied of the final product. We have now a complete solution which include electronic signatures of our customized pdf documents stored in the cloud thanks to eSignLive product.
September 25, 2016
Tapan J.
October 28, 2016

“eSignLive helps your business go paperless”

OverallI have had a great experience with eSignLive till now. It offers great flexibility to an organization in terms of cloud based deployment or an on-premise deployment. It's API helps to integrate eSignLive with the existing systems and even ERP system. Further, it's UI is completely configurable which allows an organization to tweak it according to it's needs. I am mostly satisfied with eSignLive and recommend improvement in document searching and sorting capabilities.
October 28, 2016
Steve A.

“Streamlined esignatures”

Overalle-signlive has helped us speed up our sales contracting. We used to send out documents for signature to be faxed back to us, but now we use e-signlive and has saved us several days of waiting. Easy to use, easy to setup.
ProsStraightforward - indicate in the document where you want initials or signatures, then send it. Has a few ways to make sure that the right person is signing (you can send a code to their phone, for example). Everyone gets a copy of the executed doc
David G.
Architect
Self-employed
April 26, 2017

“Decreased the amount of time required to get signatures.”

OverallWe have found that this is a great way to manage the process of getting signatures on contracts, design review sign-offs, etc. It has been easy to set up and use.
April 26, 2017
Tracy S.
June 3, 2014

“Great product for efficiency and paperless workflow”

OverallBefore I start new business projects, I need to sign NDAs and my clients need to sign contracts. Sounds easy but it can take forever. Documents need to be printed, signed, scanned and returned. Who has time for that? Finding e-SignLive fits perfectly within my organization's structure. Everything stays digital. All of my preferred tools are through the cloud. That way I can work where I want, when I want, and on any device I have within reach.
June 3, 2014
Gillian V.
September 26, 2016

“Paperless here we come!”

OverallThe move to paperless became a whole lot easier when we signed on with eSignLive. As with any new technology there's a learning curve but the customer service team are fabulous and walk you through every step. Our clients love the convenience of signing applications from their mobile devices and we love how fast we can complete a transaction on their behalf!
September 26, 2016
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
February 6, 2018

“I am really impressed with esignLive and the service they provide. ”

OverallDocumentation Privacy became easier. Signing became easier.
ProsI like the service provided by esignLive. Especially the support they provide for ESigning applications. EsignLive have made my life easier.
ConsThe least thing I feel worried is the price they charge. I feel they can reduce the price. As the competitors are providing for less price I feel eSignLive need to lower their prices.
George P.

“Silanis - esignature”

OverallI have been using this service for a couple of years and it has greatly facilitated my task as a real estate broker. Ease of convenience, and client appreciate being able to act quickly on "signing" documents without anyone having to displace themselves. It's great!
Philippe L.
September 28, 2016

“Overall Excellent Quality”

OverallThe best part of eSign Live is most likely the customer service. Their responses are very fast and this was even more impressive as we are a start-up. Not every service provider has shown the same amount of respect to a small company such as ourselves. We will stay loyal to them for that!
September 28, 2016
Stefan L.
Trainer
August 18, 2014

“Cannot understand why this isn't mainstream yet !”

Overalle-Signlive is very easy to use, reduces transaction times, we use it alot for new hires and are getting our clients to start using this solution for contracts. The problems with this is not e-SingLive per say but the lack of trust towards the technology. One someone tries it tho that mistrust is dispelled.
August 18, 2014
Eric L.
August 8, 2014

“Better features than Echosign”

OverallTried using Adobe's Echosign product. Got tired of converting documents to PDF and a cumbersome desktop signing interface. With e-SignLive my company saves time and gets signatures faster on all the common document formats. The interface is great and was easy to use even for our technology adverse staff.
Steve A.
Principal
July 30, 2014

“Streamlines the business flow”

OverallI've been very pleased with how E-signLive streamlines my workflow. As new clients come on board, and with various change requests, using online signatures really makes the process go more smoothly. I hadn't realized just how many delays were caused by waiting for clients to print, sign and scan documents.
July 30, 2014
Stefan L.
April 30, 2012

“Amazingly easy and fast !”

OverallI have just recently tried out e-SingLive and was amazed at how simple it was to use. I didnt even need to refer to the tutorials. I signed my employment contract and my employer is now going to use this solution for his other contracts with employees and clients. It's a must have !
ProsFast, Easy and recognized leagally.
ConsNothing yet !
Elizabeth C.
Sales Transformation Consultant

“Quick and easy”

OverallI find this tool a real time saver over the paper process. Packages are easy to create quickly after you create a few and get the hang of it. Clients can sign contracts anytime anywhere. The complexity comes in with different legal requirements in different countries.
Daniel R.
October 14, 2016

“Excellent Product & Service”

OverallWe have been using e-sign Live now for over 12 months, never once has this company upset me or not delivered what has been promised.Excellent customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommend.
October 14, 2016
Sara M.
October 3, 2016

“Finally! So quick and Easy”

OverallI've been looking for a solution for our business for SO long. Finally I found this (I need to improve my Google skills). Thanks to this product I'm more secure, efficient and ready to go in a snap.
Kimberly T.

“E-sign's Daily Use”

OverallE-sign has made the need of signatures from those not present extremely easy! I use this program on a daily basis and have found it to be very user friendly and effective. I would recommend this service to anyone!
Tracy C.
Contracting Transformation
September 10, 2015

“Contracting Simplification at its Best!”

OverallThis tool allows our customers to digitally sign contracts anywhere, any time, on any device. It will help us quickly and efficiently close deals...and it's easy to use. After one transaction, you'll be an expert!
Tyler E.

“A+++ So Easy To Use”

OverallThe e-SignLive app has taken the pain out of running to the printer for contracts and all other docs that need signatures. Point-click-sign-send = fantastic!!!
ProsEase of use and pricing. I am technically challenged and figured this app out easily.
ConsNothing
Vijai T.

“Seamless API Integration”

OverallWe used this in the automotive space. e-Sign is seamlessly integrated with a web application. This allows the customers to review the quote and
Steve N.
October 3, 2016

“Easy to Use - Best in the Business”

OverallI was looking for an e-signature solution and am so glad I found eSignLive. These guys were able to tailor a product specifically to my needs. Thanks for the help.
Pavel K.
October 3, 2016

“An excellent software, thanks!”

OverallI'm using eSignLive since 2011 and so far I'm extremely happy! A very intuitive user interface, seamless implementation and lots of features needed to make paperless happen!
ravi m.
AVP
November 26, 2014

“eSign Live review”

OverallSilanis is a great product serving our customers for esignature capabilities. Less complex to interface with Silanis APIs. Great talented professional services team helping on implementation.
November 26, 2014
Robert E.
VP

“eSign Review”

OverallI received a detailed tour of the website and functionality. Based on the examples provided, the site seemed very easy to use and for areas that were unclear, the functionality was easily explained.