RMail Ratings

Overall

About RMail

RMail is an all-in-one service extension for powerful email, with simple-to-use open tracking, delivery proof, email encryption, electronic signatures, large file transfers and more. RMail provides a Registered Receipt record for every message sent, certifying delivery, time and content. RMail works with your existing email platform, including Microsoft Outlook and Gmail. Send to anyone using your existing email address. No special software or signups are needed on the recipient end. Learn more about RMail

March 8, 2018

“RMail is exactly what we wanted. Email Encryption which is easy for the recipient.”

OverallWe love RPost. We've used others, and none of them are this easy on recipients. I didn't mention in my review, but it also has e-signing and a few other features. We just love how easy it is.
ProsWhen you send an encrypted email, Rmail tests for a TLS end-to-end encryption protocol on both the sender and the recipient. If it has this protocol, then it can encrypt and send end-to-end without requiring a password to open it. It has excellent auditing too. You get receipts for the emails you send, and they have the time delivered as well as the time opened (and a bunch of traffic data). These receipts are nested in a separate folder from your Inbox automatically so they don't clutter things up. It also has a terrific Chrome interface for Gmail. So, using Outlook and Gmail are the best ways to use this program.
ConsThere's really only one - if you don't have Gmail or Outlook, then you have to use their web interface. You can't import your contacts onto the web interface, and there's no autofill or anything, so if you use it a lot, you'll be doing a lot of copy-pasting from your address book into the web form.
March 8, 2018
Lydia C.
IT Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2016

“My experience with RPost”

Overallfor such big company and many clients, it seems a little bit less experience to support the company with virtual desktop environment or they forget what kind of platform their clients use. besides that, supports are nice and willing to help. the only draw back is time zone difference. We are based on west coast, we have to work on east coast schedule.
Pros1. Easy to use 2. enough functions to satisfy different business needs. 3. Having addon built into Outlook is so convenient.
Cons1. Support time: only limited to east coast time last time i checked. if it has been changed, I apologize. you can cross out this item. 2. sending "registered" email depends on user alone. if user forgot, then whole purpose to have RPost is waste. Need to have backup plan. 3. no mobile apps to associate with outlook (exchange) on mobile devices.
Recommendations to other buyersthough Rpost has partner to work with as backup for those emails should be used as registered, but for the price, i think RPost should find a package which will combine the backup plan and mobile apps for exchange/outlook users for them to keep the email thread going.
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
October 31, 2018

“RMail Sends Secure Mail and Data”

ProsMy mornings can go so quick that I forget to even have breakfast. I usually have a cup of coffee and I open my emails. There are emails sent from the night before which means my inbox is full. I spend a great amount answering emails which can also be time consuming. Since my emails need to be encrypted, I've had to rely on this software. I feel very comfortable using this software because I know that I can write anything and not be concerned with hackers intercepting my email. The installation was smooth and it syncs in with my Outlook mail.
ConsI don't have any problems with this software because I use Outlook and it syncs pretty well with my email. I can check if all my emails have been sent.
October 31, 2018
Hal P.
1-10 employees
August 20, 2016

“Easy to use, effective and legally acceptable!”

OverallI own a self storage facility in PA and have used RPost for several years. PA regulations allow communication with occupants via email if noted in lease. RPost is integrated into our operating software, Sitelink, and facilitates collection activities as well serving legal notification of exercising our lien rights and scheduling auctions to collect past due amounts. It is extremely easy to use in that venue as well as to use it in sending out other emails through Outlook.
ProsEase of use, effectiveness and affordability.
ConsCan not think of one.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat customer support, although I have only had to use twice.
Morgan E.
Account Manager
July 18, 2019

“Send Emails Securely & Receive Read Receipts”

ProsI love that it has a read receipt feature! No longer do I have to chase down clients for a reply confirming they received the information I sent. Now, I have a handy tool to prove that they did.
ConsI wish I could set the program to automatically send through RMail every time, rather than clicking the Outlook Add-In for RMail and selecting the features I want to use. It would help prevent forgetting to send an email registered/encrypted.
July 18, 2019
Jon L.
Compliance Officer

“Email with confidence”

OverallProof of delivery and encoded transmission is essential for some documents, RPost does this with a couple of clicks. No fuss, easy to use from MS Outlook, good reports of use. As soon as you work with it you have confidence in the product and the dedicated team behind it.
ProsEasy to load, manage and use.
ConsSome receivers need to 'white lable' the sender, but this is easily dealt with.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a product for those sending/receiving important documents and data securely, giving peace of mind and security. The MD/Head of sales is more likely to be interested than the head of IT.
Gary D.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2016

“RPost usage in insurance agency”

OverallWe have been using RPost for several years. The E-signature, verification of delivery and encryption have aided our agency since we are paperless and documentation is a must.
ProsEasy to use. Have not had an issue with customers using the E-signature or encryption feature. The verification of delivery has saved us several times in providing proof an email was delivered to a company or client.
ConsNot integrated in our agency management system. Some issues when sending large files.
Retail, 10,001+ employees
October 29, 2018

“A Software That Helps Send Encrypted Emails and Large Files”

ProsWe can customize our emails with a signature and make sure it's encrypted. We are also sent delivery proof that the emails have been delivered. There's no problem about sending large files because RMail is capable of doing this. Whether you use Gmail or Outlook, RMail is compatible with that system which means you will not need to change your email address.
ConsYou need to use this with your Gmail or Outlook because it's much easier that way. If you were to use directly from Rmail, you will need to manually add your contact list.
October 29, 2018
Nick E.
MD
August 20, 2016

“Registered Mail - worth while or not?”

OverallThe capabilities of the service meet all our requirements to evidence despatch of documents to and receipt of those documents by clients. The added facilities are proving increasingly valuable as we learn how best to adopt and adapt them for our business
ProsSimple effectiveness
ConsI really haven't come across any negatives. We have been using the system for over two years.
Recommendations to other buyersTake care when filing the receipts. The system is great - but better still if you keep a receipt in an easily recoverable file.
Margie W.
Accounting, HRO, IT
November 16, 2018

“RMAIL”

OverallWe have tried other encryption products, and RMail has been the most reliable and meets our business needs.
ProsEach of my employees can use the software without a lot of instruction, knowing their emails are encrypted. Large emails are not a problem sending anymore.
ConsThat the feature for adding documents are on the website instead of a program within Outlook, or even a seperate program
November 16, 2018
Toni F.
Systems Administrator
Insurance, 51-200 employees
August 19, 2016

“Registered Mail Solution - Easy to Use”

OverallWe have had a great experience using this product, we have been using it for YEARS. Don't have a lot of Customer Support experience to speak too as we have not needed them. I think this shows how well they have documented their product and the ease of use.
ProsFor our business needs we made the best choice for both our customers and our users.
ConsThat we didn't start using it sooner.
Wendy R.
IT Director
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
August 19, 2016

“Email Encryption for Local Government”

OverallWe were looking for email encryption that would be easy for our employees to use and also be easy for the recipient to use. After testing a few, we decided on RMail.
ProsEasy to use for both sender and recipient. Reasonable price. HIPAA compliant.
ConsYou can't manage your own users, you have to email the company to have users added or removed.
Recommendations to other buyersMost of our users use Rmail through Outlook but there is also a web version that can be used by people that don't have Outlook.
Riley D.
Commercial Lines Agent
July 30, 2018

“We use R-Post to send encrypted emails”

ProsVery easy to use - both sending and receiving. The read receipt feature is invaluable. Being able to tell someone I KNOW they received my email means our staff isn't given the run around anymore.
ConsSome clients have issues with the encryption, but mostly this has been due to firewalls, etc. but customer service is very responsive so any issues are easily dealt with.
July 30, 2018
Bill R.
Insurance, 1-10 employees

“RMail and RPost ”

OverallFeature rich and easily understood. Handles large files easily. The encryption is easy to use and does not cause problems for our clients
ProsIntegration with our Google Apps suite. Instant access to logs and receipts. Deploys easily to team members.
Mike H.
IT Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2016

“Email Security at an Affordable Price”

OverallAfter HIPPA we had to tighten up our thinking about security, particularly email security. Affordable solutions were in short supply if you did not run your own in-house email server- which being small, we did not. After much research, found RMail and tested it in our environment. Worked great!
ProsCan take one of the pre-programmed easy settings, which enforces encryption and passwords, without the users intervention.
ConsThat I didn't find it years earlier.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are not running a large in-house IT operation or don't have your own email servers (we are hosted, for example), check into RMail.
Ira K.
Criminal Defense Attorney
August 21, 2016

“Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt”

OverallWhile my word is taken at face value, it's always better to have confirmatory proof that I did as I said. Additionally, RPost/RMail proves that the e-mail was delivered and opened, not just sent.
ProsAs the title says, it's proof beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.
ConsIn sending e-mails you are able to list the client the e-mail is being sent for, but once that case is closed, you cannot remove the client from the list of clients.
Richard F.
Overseer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“No Excuses”

OverallThere are several things that I could comment on regarding RMail, but I believe there is one thing that all users have in common. Once it is sent to the recipient, that is the end of it. No one can come back later and say they never got it. This is the real hallmark of the product. it strips recipients of excuses. if it is sent...it is received.; it is just that simple.
December 4, 2018

“Super Simple - But there are a lot of Confirmations!”

OverallSuper simple, easy, secure email messaging system. I felt very secure using it, which meant I had a little less stress when sending emails out.
ProsI really like the ease of using this system for secure emails and sending large files. It is a matter of clicks, super simple,
ConsThere are a lot of confirmation emails that come with it that can clogged up the inbox - you get a confirmation it was sent, received, viewed, downloaded... it is a lot.
December 4, 2018
Brian B.
August 19, 2016

“Do your homework first, RMail does it all!”

OverallI work in the insurance business and handle PHI/PII. I had been searching for a product that would allow me and my agents to be able to remain compliant but not break the bank! I tried others and found the functionality to be very cumbersome and they would only encrypt the attachment and not the actual email. I met an RPost/RMail representative at a health care symposium and I haven't regretted it one bit!
ProsIt's easy to use and even specify what parts of the email you'd like to encrypt. One bonus feature I was not made aware of is that you can also send large-file (up to 500MB) emails through my RMail account and even have the ability for signing contracts! All of this for a price that is less than half of a competitor that only encrypts the attachment!
ConsNone to list.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2019

“Rmail: track your e-mails on a second”

ProsThe most remarkable thing about Rmail is the ease with which emails can be encrypted and personalized. In addition, it notifies the user when the mail is received
ConsSomething to improve is the impossibility of managing users, having to contact the company in case of removing or adding users
January 10, 2019
Minela K.
CSR
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
December 29, 2018

“All in one service ”

OverallEfficient and effective in handling daily business needs across departments
ProsGreat way to track whether emails were opened coupled with time stamps. Also conveniently send documents to sign for multiple parties. Love the side note feature
ConsNo cons as of yet. This software has been excellent so far
December 29, 2018
john m.
September 1, 2016

“A Solid Solution”

OverallProof of delivery and proof that our emails have been read is mandatory for email billing of time sensitive hearing results.
ProsEase of use and dependability.
Conscan't think of any dislikes
September 1, 2016
Ashley M.
May 9, 2018

“RMail is just what I need!”

ProsI LOVE that you can see when people open your email. This is important to me so that I know my email went through!
ConsI think it's almost too robust -- I believe I may need a software that's a little more simple for me.
May 9, 2018
Jeffrey O.
VP of IT
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 22, 2016

“Valuable service, great return on investment”

OverallWe send legal notices in states where allowed using RPost and have not only seen a great return on investment with the savings in postage but an increase in customer repsonse to those notices when compared to USPS.
ProsVery easy to integrate into our systems and software
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up to date on states that allow legal notices by email and switch to RPost ASAP.
August 22, 2016
Richard P.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 25, 2016

“Best Ever Seen”

OverallVery easy to install and use. If you need to send documents with a receipt, you need this software.
August 25, 2016
Joe P.
Paralegal

“RMAIL FOR EMAILS”

OverallIn the few registered emails that I have utilized it has been a very friendly user for me and really easy to get the authentication return.
ProsQuick and friendly-user
ConsOnly if I copy the attorney involved with me, the RMAIL counts it as an additional RMAIL. It is okay, but if you don't know this you can use up the amount allocated for the month. On my free trial I used it up by copying the attorney on 5 registered emails. I learned and I wait for the return then I send it to the attorney. :)
Recommendations to other buyersGreat Software.
October 12, 2017

“Efficient Way to Track & Show Email Delivery”

ProsGreat way to show that email was in fact sent to known addresses when we are needing such for parties that do not have an address, or are refusing to provide such.
ConsBit difficult to get parties to understand proof on this and the reports showing such could be better detailed in layout, but the info is great.
October 12, 2017
Elan W.
Managing Member, Mediator, and Arbitrator
August 24, 2016

“Wonderful, Secure E-mail Service”

OverallStaff is responsive to any concerns, and tracking of e-mails works well. Pricing for the year is not bad. Overall, I've had an excellent experience with RMail.
ProsEase of use.
ConsRecipients have difficulty opening encrypted messages (i.e., sometimes encryption does not work as well as it should).
Recommendations to other buyersNone.
August 24, 2016
Jack K.
Director of IT
11-50 employees

“Just what I needed.”

OverallIn today's world of privacy (HIPAA), you can never be too careful in your correspondence. Anytime you can add another layer of protection, you're better off going that extra mile.
ProsEncryption is key to privacy.
Consn/a