Pros: Ours is among the leading food products companies in India offering 20 varieties of rice and about 100 varieties of food products under the DOUBLE HORSE brand name. We deployed FieldMax to optimise our sales order management function .We found that the FieldMax Mobile application is a highly usable solution and the field sales team could use it at the speed they perform their field activities.
After implementing FieldMax we observed the following benefits :
1. Nearly 100 more retail stores were covered every day by same sales staff
2. We had a 32% reduction in order processing costs and 80% savings in back office costs. 10 staff members at the back office who were handling order processing could be redeployed elsewhere
3. Almost 100% reduction of data entry errors in invoicing and collection
4. Nearly 40% reduction of order processing cycle time
5. Increased accountability among sales team as the date and time of each transaction was recorded
Cons: FieldMax works only in Android, Windows and Java phones. Hope they bring out the Blackberry & iPhone versions soon
Overall: Highly recommended . FieldMax is a great sales order management solution and Experion is a good company to work with.
Dec 07, 2011
Ease of Use
Pros: Easy to use fo the sales team
Expenses Tracking is made effective , and gives us real time visibility to collections
FieldMax could be interfaced with the ERP implemented in our organisation ( Tally ERP 9) , so that data entry was eliminated at the back end.
Cons: Time taken for customisation can be shorter.
Overall: FieldMax is an excellent mobile application because it is easy and intuitive to use. FieldMax has helped us streamline the order taking process, collection of payments and initiation of travel expenses claims of each sale executive. The solution has helped the Accounts department to effectively track and control billing for all sales orders. FieldMax automatically transfers data to our billing software, Tally ERP9, and thereby avoids manual data entry, eliminates typo errors and reduces time spent on reporting and billing