CaseFox Ratings

Overall

About CaseFox

CaseFox.com offers a cloud based easy to use multi-user software that is designed for attorneys, CPAs and other professionals with their practice management, billing, invoicing, trust fund management, case document management, client management, tracking billable time, expenses, payments, etc. Learn more about CaseFox

Jill F.
March 22, 2017

“Awesome software for home businesses”

OverallI have been using Casefox for approximately 3 years now. I have had no major issues with the software that wasn't fixable by Casefox immediately. The price is more than reasonable for all the flexibility you get in this software. It tracks everything. I also love the capabilities of making the invoices my own and tracking my own file numbers plus entering all trust funds right into Casefox. It helps me with my daily run of my business in the legal field and I highly recommend this software to any small business. The best part is going on vacation and having the ability to login from any wifi free establishment with ease. Thank you Casefox for making my business run smoothly. Your Customer Support is awesome and very kind. They have always been able to help me and it's not because your software has malfunctioned; if I have a question on how to do something within Casefox and do not understand the help tutorial; you are there to assist. I appreciate that!
ProsThe functionality of the software and I can access it anywhere at any time with a wifi connection. I am also able to format the things that I need; file numbers, backdating, and especially being able to track with my calendar is great.
ConsI wish you could upload all of my emails and documents to casefox to keep all files together; I have to have a separate drive for that (Google Drive), it isn't making me leave the software but it would be helpful if your software could have downloadable capabilities of all file types; pdf especially. I would like to able to open the client's file and all the documentation that is associated with that client. I would also like the capability to streamline the Invoice fields to the names of what I know. For example Government #: we don't have a government number except for hst/gst and that has to be at the end of the invoice anyway. But I would love to change the field to Court Location.
Recommendations to other buyersI love the fact that you could make this software work for any business; legal, medical and even the small business at home could use this it works with Quickbooks and you can make it look like your own business with your letterhead. By the way after 3 years of using the software just last Christmas I found the function of making my own codes; it was the greatest thing I have found and now I am making my own codes so I know exactly what I did on that particular day and how. Awesome detail!
March 22, 2017
MARGARET S.
Attorney/Owner
July 12, 2019

“Best online software for case management, time entries, biling and accounting”

OverallAccounting, especially trust accounting, batch invoicing, entering time - I wasn't going to use a software for case management but now that I've been using CaseFox and it is so easy and accurate I am going to keep using it for case management, tasks, calendaring, etc.
ProsIt is sooo easy to use, very intuitive, has every feature you would want, set-up is a breeze, no demo even required, no sales people to talk to trying to sell you on it, extremely affordable, links to google, outlook, quickbooks and more. I just love it! I tried trial versions of a ton of other programs and was quickly frustrated. Not with CaseFox. I am surprised more people aren't using it, but I'm sure they will be soon.
ConsA "desktop" or hybrid desktop version would be cool.
July 12, 2019
Peter V.
January 18, 2018

“EASY AND EFFICIENT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF ATTORNEY BILLING”

ProsCAN ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE-EASILY ABLE TO IMPORT DOCUMENTS TO THE INVOICE-EASY TO TRANSFER TO CLIENTS. GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE SUPPORT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
ConsWOULD LIKE AN AUTOMATIC BACK UP TO THE CLOUD

By CaseFox on January 19, 2018
Thank you for your candid review. We really appreciate hearing both pros and cons and we consistently make improvements based on feedbacks we receive from our esteemed customers. BTW, if a dropbox or box account is linked to your CaseFox account, daily/monthly backups are automatically and transparently stored in your own cloud storage account.
January 18, 2018
Joe J.
February 7, 2018

“We have used CaseFox for over 3 years. It improved greatly in that time. Easy to use.”

OverallEasy way to keep track of time and bill our clients.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to set up. Customer support very responsive. If something does not work the way we want it to, we contact them, and they make it happen.
ConsDoes not automatically generate reminder bills in matters with no recent activity. The available reports do not provide all of the information I want it and I do not have the skill to customize the reports.
February 7, 2018
Nathan S.
July 23, 2016

“Excellent service at a great price!”

OverallWhen I first started out as a solo practitioner, CaseFox was a huge help in quickly and easily tracking my time, billing my clients and managing my accounts.
ProsThe time tracking & billing features are seamless and very intuitive to use.
ConsIt would be nice if the ledger "learned" what certain recurring payments I input are, so that they are categorized properly in the future.
Recommendations to other buyersAgain, a great service at a really good price. It doesn't take too long to get the hang of it.
July 23, 2016
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2018

“Excellent billing software”

Overalloverall casefox is very good and easy to use billing software.we can try it in free plan.
Proscasefox is easy to use and good billing software.we not need to install and setup casefox software on our system because its maintain on cloud so we and client and access casefox software on any platform.casefox can manage all client billing rates ,document, and phone calls.casefox integrate with some famous tools like google drive, dropbox , office 365 and paypal.
Conssometimes its difficult to transfer billing entry from one case to another.casefox user interface design can be more beatiful.
September 28, 2018
Jim C.
Accounting, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2016

“A great way to make money”

OverallWe have a small tax consulting firm. I had been tracking chargeable time on a spreadsheet, and summarizing on the monthly invoices. This software has made thousands of dollars for us in capturing consultant time.
ProsIt tracks time and charges perfectly.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a small accounting or law firm and you don't have Case Fox you are missing the boat
August 24, 2016
Walter L.
Member
January 2, 2019

“What the heck happened?”

OverallAwesome until December 31, now miserable.
ProsNothing. I am writing the rest of this to fulfill the minimum text requirement.
ConsThe interface changed and its completely unusable, clunky, unworthy, and confusing. If I could fire Casefox today, I would, but you have all my data, so I I can't.

By CaseFox on January 4, 2019
Nothing has changed. We have two user interfaces running in parallel and the new one provides better performance and many new features have been added. Basic layout is the same. Not sure what the issue here. There is a switch to switch to either one of the interfaces. We work hard to provide a feature rich and much affordable software and last several years we have had almost 100% up time and excellent customer service. This review is uncalled for because no issue has been described. Perhaps the user accidentally switched to the new interface and got startled. And instead of asking us, started posting negative reviews on social media and here. It would have taken just a few seconds to ask us how to switch back to the old interface if the switch to classic button were not easily visible in the upper right corner.
January 2, 2019
Eric C.
September 14, 2016

“Amazing product and value”

OverallSuper functional yet incredibly simple. Support is amazing and quick with responses. Developer is incredibly open to adding new functionality.
ProsSimplicity of use even though it contains the functionality of much more complex and expensive packages. The price is perfect for the solo and small firm practice
ConsNothing
September 14, 2016
Juan B.
Paralegal/Case-Manager
June 16, 2016

“Multiple Practice Professional Review”

OverallSo far I like the fact that this product can be used across multiple industries. I would honestly say that it's a software that I can highly see in the future having multiple lawyers use it.
ProsThat it has an Apple and Android compability software.
ConsThat I'm unable to use it as Quickbooks to see how much income is left after working on a particular case.
Recommendations to other buyersYes, If it could be used in multiple languages, and also to have a feature ad-on like Accounting, E-mail, and also to use the ability to use it like Clio.
June 16, 2016
Mateus M.
January 1, 2017

“I love CaseFox, but I wanted it in Portuguese”

OverallI am trying to fully use CaseFox for my firm. The only problem I am having is that this brilliant software is no translated into the Portuguese language, my county's language. I have translated the invoice text, but these settings apply only to simple PDF invoice format which is not good to be presented to clients. Simple PDF is the just very bad format.
ProsJust a very good software.
ConsNo language options. No Portuguese language. This makes it difficult for me to use the software for invoicing as I cannot present reports or invoices in English in my country
Recommendations to other buyersPlease add language options or, at least, make the invoice translation to apply to the normal PDF which has a good format. I can help translate the software.
Ryan S.
September 22, 2015

“Does almost everything, and did it well.”

OverallI first started using Casefox when they were relatively new to the market, and although I've experimented with other programs none have the range of functionality of Casefox at a similar price point. the integration with Google Drive has been very critical to my business because I work remotely travel across multiple countries for my practice. my only complaint has been the lack of a mobile device interface however that was resolved earlier this year when Kispiox released their android app which is probably the best laid out and thought out legal services that I've used. Customer service is excellent they respond very quickly and are very open to suggestions on ways to improve the software. In fact, one of my very first experiences with their customer support was calling in to ask if it was possible to create a user role that offered limited access to case files But which had the power to injure phone calls memos and other billing line information for me. They responded by adding the requested user role in less than 48 hours from my request.
April 4, 2019

“Very Good Option for Start-up Law Firm”

OverallI would rate my experience fairly positively. Again, it is a great option for a start-up firm because of the pricing and flexibility. But once your firm grows up, you may want to find a more stable and more professional billing program.
ProsWe did many head-to-head price/functionality comparisons when my partners and I launched our law firm. Casefox's pricing and functionality could not be beat by anyone. We ended up using Casefox for the first 15 months of our practice as we continued to expand our team and our client base. Casefox allowed us to structure billing options the way we wanted, and it easily tracked payments made from our trust account, etc.
ConsThree things: there are typos, the bills looked rather unprofessional, and it often glitches! You can tell that it is created and managed by an offshore team because of the English typos. We eventually switched from Casefox to Leanlaw because Leanlaw had a more professional billing system and easily linked to Quickbooks (our accounting software).
April 4, 2019
Stephen S.
June 29, 2017

“This is a great timekeeping software that is easy to use.”

ProsI like that it is online, and that my co-counsel in other states can simply log in and enter their time on my cases.
ConsIf I had to pick something, I would say that sometimes I can get lost in the different tabs of where to go.
June 29, 2017
Jeffrey F.
Law Practice, Self-employed
January 11, 2017

“Outstanding customer support!”

OverallI am a solo practitioner. My corporate clients are now requiring LEDES formatted bills. My existing billing program did not have LEDES format. For the same price I was paying, Casefox provides the formatting I need, plus provides far greater functionality. My greatest praise is for its Customer Support. It responded immediately to my email inquiries, even offering to speak with me by phone and it diligently worked swiftly to help me transfer my unbilled time slips into Casefox. I have only just begun to use Casefox, but expect it to meet and surpass my needs. Based on my experience so far, I highly recommend it.
ProsFull functionality. Easy to use.
ConsNone so far.
Recommendations to other buyersOutstanding customer service.
January 11, 2017
Suzanne H.
February 20, 2019

“CaseFox is GREAT!”

OverallBut I was extremely grateful to be able to get help from the CaseFox employees who answered the phone and exhibited great patience in helping me learn.
ProsIt provides a small firm the opportunity to have access to a powerful and sophisticated software that would otherwise not be accessible. I can operate my small law firm and keep my books straight using CaseFox as well as print professional invoices. I love it.
ConsAt first, I did not understand how powerful it was and I may have made some entries that were incorrect.
February 20, 2019
Kristine E.
Account Manager
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2017

“So helpful!”

OverallStreamlined time/expense entries, accounting info, etc.
ProsWe are a small firm but I asked a ton of questions and the support team was always there, going above and beyond what I ever expected. Switching software can be a nightmare but they definitely are there to help keep things in order. Highly recommend!
ConsFor our firm the use of cases/clients can be confusing but I can see how it would be helpful for other firm types.
December 4, 2017
Julie L.
September 22, 2015

“Good Affordable Billing System”

OverallOverall, a good and affordable solution for legal services billing. Easy to use and produces many useful reports including reports that can be imported into Quick books. Things we would change: the bills update in real time, so if you want to know what you actually sent to a client, you need to keep a hard copy. Also, you cannot search by bill number, which is frustrating.

By CaseFox on September 25, 2015
Thank you for your feedback. Invoices can be searched by numbers on the Dashboard. Also, more preferred way is to simply go to the matter where you will see all invoices right upfront. When an invoice is edited, yes the invoice is updated in real time. Keeping old copies of invoices would unnecessarily complicate the user interface and cause confusion and will be prone to mistakes as a user may actually send a wrong version of invoice to client.
Muhammad T.
July 2, 2018

“Most comprehensive software for legal practitioners and law firms to manage their business ”

OverallIts a comprehansive crm amd billing software for Law firms
ProsGreat tools for time keeping and invoicing. Batch invoicing is a great time saving feature to manage invoices in a short time. Multiple online payment options for getting payments from clients Google calendar syn and other software like outlook and ical are value added feature
ConsInterface is bit complex and difficult to understand. Its difficult to search for any features unless you go through the documentation and explore every feature of software

By CaseFox on July 4, 2018
Thank you for your review. We are going to launch a new interface soon.
July 2, 2018
Christina P.
September 22, 2015

“Great product, very intuative and staff is always ready to help!”

OverallGreat software, they always help when we need it, and have actually modified our program for us. Way better than software we used that was 3 times the price. Love that I can access anywhere and we get daily backups. Only thing I wish was better was ability to track my time. I want to see a calendar that has just my time. So I can see a breakdown of what I billed each day on a large calendar. I can search a specific amount of time (like a week of time or 9 days of time - whatever date range I put in) and it will tell me the amount I billed and I can click on each day and it can list what I billed each day.

By CaseFox on September 22, 2015
Thank you for your feedback. We will try to follow your suggestions. We can easily set your account so that you see your entries only in your Calendar view.
George H.
January 11, 2016

“Just what we needed”

OverallWhen my partner and I started our law firm 10 years ago there were only a couple of options for time and billing software so we chose the one that spent the most on advertising to small firms. We thought we would never change. Since then, we evaluated various practice management programs, but nothing seem to fit our practice. Each program tired to do either too much or was too basic for our needs. Scalability was also a big factor. Casefox fits our needs perfectly. Although all of us at the firm found Casefox to be intuitive, the customer service is outstanding whenever one of us had a problem. Personally I cant wait until the release of the iOS App.

By CaseFox on January 11, 2016
iOS app has been submitted to Apple. Should be live next week. Thank you.
January 11, 2016
Jim C.
October 12, 2015

“This is the greatest improvement to the operation of our practice the last five years.”

OverallWe have twenty two consultants located around the US and Europe. We had been preparing invoices on our own spreadsheet system and missing a lot of hours. The system is so easy to access that today I am confident that all time charges are made. Invoice preparation is really simple and the product is professional and beautiful. Raj was most helpful in modifying our application since we are not a law firm. We are a tax resolution company with special needs and nomenclature. He was very responsive and the result is totally satisfactory. When I read similar evaluations of products like this I didn't always believe them. This is real. My email address is Jim.Casimir@CasimirConsulting.com Write me if I can be of any help to you.
October 12, 2015
Allison S.
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“Excellent”

ProsI absolutely love the versatility of this program and the fact that i can now monitor my staff's productivity throughout the day. These reports can be used for performance reviews.
ConsI have only just started using this product so we are still finding our way around it. so far i cannot find anything that i dont like
April 30, 2019
Christopher H.
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
January 26, 2017

“So Far So Good”

OverallSo Far So Good, except how they make you write a review in order to continue, either way it does a great job!
ProsIt does everything
ConsIt asks you to write a review
Recommendations to other buyersWrite a review so you can use it.

By CaseFox on September 1, 2017
Thank you for a review. We sometimes ask our users to write candid reviews about our service and product so we know how we are doing, but this is not a requirement to continue to use our product. In any case, we appreciate your review.
January 26, 2017
Mandy L.
October 28, 2015

“Have used Casefox for a bit now. Customer service is great. ”

OverallPros: Great customer service, great price for online billing software which is a plus for a small firm, great that you can access your time and billing from a browser. The program itself is fairly easy (though some things are missing or could run more efficiently) especially once users get used to the dashboard and overall interface. Many things can work with Quickbooks environment. Cons: There are some actions that could be made easier like drop down menus for ease of client matter access, no real prebill function, at first the dashboard and figuring out some of the features and how they work seem cumbersome but once you're familiar with the program it's pretty straightforward.
October 28, 2015
Paul D.
April 25, 2015

“Just what we needed..!!”

OverallAfter searching all over for a platform for our business (Transport Consultants) we came across CaseFox.. Now as a small business we first thought that we would have to spend weeks populating and learning the process, but it was the complete opposite.. The process was simple and easy to use.. The staff implementation time was no time at all and now we are going to be making the best use of our time.. Concentrating on the core business.. I would recommend that you give this platform a try.. You never know you just might like it and you will be more productive as a result..
April 25, 2015
Kimbly A.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2019

“Just What I Need”

OverallGreat!
ProsThis software is reliable and easy use in operating a small business
Conspay plus service combined with law pay makes the process between casefox and lawpay unclear.
July 15, 2019
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“billing software for legal practice”

ProsThe feature that we used more is the billing tools that casefox has. IT is very good to keep tracking of the amount of money produces per case per client. This types of software are useful when you are too worried about the legal tasks and not in the administrative tasks such as those related to billing correctly.
ConsI wouldn´t change anything about this software however we find another software similar to this one that we are using currently but it has almost the same features of casefox.
March 25, 2019
Jeffrey J.
Managing Partner
September 22, 2015

“Powerful, Intuitive Case Management and Billing Software”

OverallAfter struggling for years with TimeSlips, I got fed up and figured there had to be better options out there. I found CaseFox and haven't looked back. We used the initial, free version to test on several clients for 5 months, and on-boarded our entire client list on the first day of the New Year. CaseFox is easy, accessible, powerful, flexible, and affordable. I almost never review/rate products, but at every turn CaseFox has provided the solutions we've needed. In over a year, CaseFox has never disappointed!
Peter B.
March 10, 2016

“Perfect for our small law office”

OverallWe absolutely love this product, which is perfect for our small law office. We tried several other billing applications before we found Casefox, and this product is heads and shoulders above all of them. We find it completely intuitive to use, and it has really cut down on the time we spend on billing. We also appreciate that it is cost effective, and accessible from anywhere. Have gotten several compliments from clients on the appearance and clarity of our invoices.
March 10, 2016
Clifford C.
October 1, 2015

“Great software that is constantly improving”

OverallI have been using CaseFox for some time now. The price is perfect for a smaller firm that needs access for more than one person. I don't have to think about the additional cost in providing a part-time employee access, because there is no cost. I have used Rocket Matter and Clio, and was not very happy with either. Due to their cost and problems I had with their functionality, I was in the process of developing my own software when someone recommended CaseFox. I am glad they did.
October 1, 2015
Hyrum M.
September 24, 2015

“Very powerful tool with just a little bit of experience.”

OverallThis is an excellent tool for all of my case tracking and organization. It is slightly complicated, but don't let that scare you. Complexity should be expected in any product that has the ability to handle case management, hour tracking, client billing, and all of the other day to day responsibilities of a law office. If you take the complexity out you lose flexibility and usefulness, and with only a few hours of use I was able to fly through menus and do exactly what I wanted.
September 24, 2015
Murtaza S.
September 23, 2015

“Very good software (use it for billing and invoicing, and tracking lawyers' times). ”

OverallPros: 1. Easy to use, easy to train staff 2. No downtime issues, available at all times 3. Very reasonably priced (esp. compared to other providers) 4. Partners have visibility of the entire firm in a button Cons 1. Back-end document management system & integration could be better -- only shows main folder, not subfolders 2. Would be nice to have more 3rd party integration 3. Software updates are a bit spontaneous Overall -- great software, and we are happy to use it!
Sam E.
January 20, 2018

“We switched to this software and its unbelievable the ease in billing.”

ProsIts simple to use and the app is very simple. Its tracks all your billing with complete simplicity.
January 20, 2018
Michael I.
February 20, 2017

“Very Impressive”

OverallVery impressive and excellent value for money. I would make one recommendation---short online videos explaining how different features operate (instead of written explanations).

By CaseFox on February 20, 2017
Thank you for your review. We are working on a new user interface and once the new user interface is deployed, we will also make new videos. We do have some training videos on the Demo page and also in YouTube for the current user interface.
February 20, 2017
Katie P.
Firm Administrator
October 7, 2015

“Great product, great price and customizable!”

OverallWe've been using CaseFox for almost two years now. The software it great and I love that it is customizable. There have been many times that I have contacted CaseFox support asking them for something that didn't currently exist and within hours they added in the new feature for me. The support team is always quick to respond to any issues that come up. It is just fabulous firm management software and at a great price.
October 7, 2015
Jeff R.
September 23, 2015

“Quality Product. Excellent Service.”

OverallCaseFox is an excellent choice for a solo, small, or medium law firm. I have used CaseFox for just over a year now without any major issues. Support has always been prompt (sometimes within minutes). Invoicing and acceptance of payment (PayPal) is straight forward and hassle-free. I do wish, however, there were other payment processing options available, and more robust client-side tools.
Samantha L.
Assistant
September 22, 2015

“I am SO SO happy with this software”

OverallI'm not even a software enthusiast. I've just been so impressed with how simple and straight forward Casefox has been to use. On top of that, I had some integration problems with my other bookkeeping software and the CaseFox staff were incredibly quick to accommodate my needs. CaseFox is also super affordable. I would recommend it to anyone and if they sent me a T-shirt I would rep them proudly.
Donna L.
September 22, 2015

“Perfect for law firm billing!”

OverallWe love using CaseFox for our law firm billing! One of the best features is that different staff members can access cases to enter their time, and the entries/updates are immediate. There's no having to "export" time entries at the end of the month. Having the ability to convert bills to LEDES documents is a must for us also. CaseFox is extremely user friendly and meets all of our billing needs!
Boaz W.
February 4, 2015

“Easy, affordable bare bones billing program”

OverallCasefox is a user friendly low cost alternative cloud based time and billing program with some very useful features such as integration with google contacts, calendar and tasks, batch invoicing, and conversion to zero and quickbooks. My staff can work remotely with ease. Its everything you need in a billing program without the expensive, unnecessary frills. Customer service is also excellent. I highly recommend this product,
February 4, 2015
Andrew B.
January 1, 2017

“Full featured for lawyers”

OverallI evaluated CaseFox, Bill4Time, and several other timekeeping and billing apps for my legal practice. CaseFox had every feature I was looking for. CF was not as attractive on the screen (it was a little harder on the eyes) but it was lower cost and had essentially the same feature set as far as I could tell. I recommend CF for lawyers.
Brennan R.
December 28, 2015

“Fantastic customer service.”

OverallI am still experimenting with CaseFox, but can already compliment the prompt, excellent customer service. I had some questions about LEDES invoice formatting. Got a response via email within minutes. I replied with another question, and customer service made changes to programming to get my desired formatting for Tymetrix submissions in less than 10 minutes. Very impressive.
December 28, 2015
Esteban E.
Founding Partner
October 5, 2015

“A Few Words ”

OverallCasefox has been an excellent tool for our business that has allowed us to work with our clients in a reliable and very effective way. In addition Casefox has an outstanding support which has always solved our needs and problems in a timely and effective way. I would strongly recommend Casefox to any law firm or business that needs a reliable and friendly user billable system.
October 5, 2015
Andrew C.
February 4, 2016

“The software is very user-friendly and accurate, perfect for a solo practitioner.”

OverallThe only two negatives were: (1) I am not sure that the information always synced between my PC and laptop; and (2) my experience with the trust-fund recordkeeping, which didn't seem to work accurately or easily; I had difficulty keeping the various client funds separate. In other respects Casefox has been a terrific tool for my practice.
February 4, 2016
Martin M.
February 6, 2018

“SCAM”

ConsSoftware is elementary. When I signed up I asked a lot of questions which were answered to my satisfaction and then approximately one (1) month later I found out that they lied about everything. I wouldn't use this software if it were free. You are better off to avoid CaseFox. They are slick like a fax but only to their customers.

By CaseFox on February 9, 2018
Sorry but not sure what this is about. We are not sure what we lied about. No where it is mentioned that the full use of the software is free. It is funny that this gentleman says he wouldn't use the software even if it is free but he wanted us to allow him to use it for free forever and when the request was declined, he got upset and wrote this review. Apparently the gentleman likes to make mockery of himself and his law office in public.
February 6, 2018
Vincent H.
January 24, 2016

“Great Product ”

OverallI like CaseFox and how easy and adaptable they are. Whenever I have a question their response is quick and helpful. Their fees are great and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to grow their law firm.
January 24, 2016
Derrick K.
November 12, 2015

“Helpful With Client Data Importation”

OverallWe are in the midst of importing all of our client data into CaseFox, and while it seems as though that process could be simpler, the customer support team has been fantastic in assisting us throughout this process.
November 12, 2015
Shelby S.
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 24, 2019

“It was harder to use then we would have liked ”

OverallDidn't work well for us we didn't like the complexity that it was. It didnt work for our firm because it was not adaptability for all.
ProsIt worked well to get organized. Which was the only thing we liked about it . but it helped us track files
ConsIt required alot of training to us it with be able to use it with ease. it wasnt very adaptable for others in our lirm
September 24, 2019
Peter V.
January 19, 2017

“Best Legal Software”

OverallCase Fox is the best--have tried several others and Case Fox beats them all It does everything you need and support is always there if needed .
January 19, 2017
Adria J.
January 13, 2017

“A Solo Attorney's Answer to her prayers!”

OverallGreat price! Great features! Great customer support! Everything I needed in order to organize and take my business to the next level! Thank you!
January 13, 2017