Raven Tools Ratings

Overall

About Raven Tools

With Raven you can audit any site, conduct all your backlink research, manage all your link building efforts, track all of your keywords, research every competitor and any keyword, and you can report on anything from SEO to PPC to Social Media, Call Tracking, and Email Marketing etc Learn more about Raven Tools

Rob D.
Consultant
August 2, 2019

“Great set of tools ”

OverallRaven tools saves me buckets of time by allowing me to pull multiple data points from one place and set up recurring reports for my clients. As a small 2 person shop it definitely saves me hours of time that easily make up for the cost of the software.
ProsThe vast majority of the work I do with the software involves the diagnostic tools (Keyword tracking, technical site scan, domain metrics) and reporting. The diagnostic tools are fast and have all the information that I need to perform a site audit quickly. The reporting functionality can be a life saver - youo can easily apply logos and data points to the report and set them up to run automatically. This saves a lot of time for reporting and provides great detail to my clients on the progress of their site or paid campaigns.
ConsMost of my gripes are nit picky items that I wish they would implement. I would like to be able to see over time information for domain metrics (domain authority, quality score, etc). This would make it easier for me to report growth and progress in those areas. The reporting also could use a little more flexibility - currently there is not the ability to add Users to Google analytics reports - for those clients that want to see how many individuals (vs sessions) view their site I have to find an alternative. Some of the stock reports also require some manipulation to provide meaningful visual data as well.
August 2, 2019
Jake H.
August 1, 2019

“One of the Best SEO Tools”

OverallVery good! We transitioned over from SEMrush and it's a night and day difference. SEMrush is fairly complicated to use and does not cater to smaller businesses. Raven Tools gives us all of the tool necessary to perform effective SEO and detailed reporting.
ProsI really love the ease of use for the backlink explorer as well as the way the reporting dashboard feels and displays information. It really makes our small digital marketing company look that much more professional and increases our SEO workflow and productivity.
ConsThere doesn't seem to be a way to automate reports to show last month's data over the previous month, ie month-over-month automated reports. We've tried reaching out to support on this and haven't gotten anything back in regards to if this is possible or not. It seems like a basic thing to do as there are a ton of applications for continues month-over-month reporting that doesn't have to be manually set each month. This wastes a lot of time, especially when you have dozens of clients expecting reports on the 3rd of the month.
Christopher F.
Founder & CEO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2019

“Long Term User but Need a little More”

OverallI think it's a good product and I've been using it for a long time, but based on the fact that I can't get some relatively simple historical trending data, I will be looking for another product that will fit my need pretty soon.
ProsI like the ease it can do programatic site audits of websites to help with landing new customers as well as finding issues with current customers. We use Raven's reporting capability to generate our monthly Organic SEO reports for customers but we use another product to handle the PPC reports. I like the general reporting functions but need improvements here.
ConsAs mentioned we use Raven for our monthly Organic SEO reporting for customers. It does a good job of comparing month to month, but it does not do a very good job of showing a customers SEO trend over a period of time. For example, I would like to show simple graphs of various SEO metrics over a year such as how your Clicks and Conversions trended on a graph over a year. Or how much your traffic increased or decreased over a year. Or your average SEO ranking etc. That information is in a better format in Google Analytics than it is in Raven and I haven't found a way to pull that data for Raven and have it present in a way that is useful to someone to easily see the trend over a period of time. I can understand if it was a new customer and you had no historical information, but if I've been tracking Google Analytics data in Raven for a particular customer for 3-4 years and can't get to the historical info in a usable way, that's a problem. That's a very obvious data point to show customers and I can't get it from Raven currently (that I'm aware).
Brian R.
Web developer
May 1, 2019

“Great SEO Software”

OverallOverall it has been a great experience, I sat in on a couple of your Webinars about the new features coming out. Your software is less confusing than others that I have used and seems to be more accurate about keyword ranking for sure. Keep up the good work!
ProsI really like how you can change the location, device & metrics, in the graphs to display different sets of information. The backlink explorer is really handy for checking to see if your getting credit for recently added backlinks. Repeating keywords to show how you are showing up in google SERPs is also very handy.
ConsThe errors for your website could be displayed better, or add a way to disable some errors. I have a few instances that say an external link is invalid when i know it is valid but there is no way for me to mark it as fixed or working. I wish the software had AMP related areas or a way to show if my AMP sites are organized correctly.
May 1, 2019
isaac p.
product director
July 25, 2019

“very helpful for automating monthly reporting across our agency”

Overallit's been a solid tool allowing our agency to send out monthly reports on website traffic to hundreds of clients each month. there's definately efficiency gains we have experienced by using this software.
Prosreporting for google analytics and google ads, then the ability to schedule a monthly email with attached PDF of the last 30 days. handles a large number of clients quite well, which is important. And the abilty to import a template report layout to a new campagin/property has been extremely useful (the software would not be viable for us without it)
ConsSERP reporting. This is a bit heart breaking - the feature is there, our testing indicated that the results were accurate, but then we try to test it with a real client and it doesn't work. I think the reports run fine, but the RAVEN user interface is not capable of extracting the data out, and nobody in RAVEN support can extract this for us into csv or anything upon request. We needed to shop around for alternatives due to this issue not being prioritised as something to fix. I know it's only in BETA, and I know you can't guarantee it, but it's something that puts my raven subscription into question if I can find another tool that can handle my SERP requirements better, and my google analytics reporting just as well. stay tuned in this race to the door!
Ron H.
August 1, 2019

“Well Rounded Set of Tools”

OverallIt's been good but a mixed bag. Lots of tools, lots of options, lots of reporting but as social media became a GREAT foot in the door for SEO, as SEO gets redefined AS anywhere you find information INCLUDING social, dropping the social media monitor was a very dumb decision on their end. Adding a collaborative module could only help make our businesses grow.
ProsI like the ease of use, the way things are organized, and the vast selection of tools from a keyword manager to come competitive intelligence tools as well as the reporting.
ConsOne of the many challenges is the loss of features. The Social Media Monitor was awesome and a great tool for getting clients in the door. Losing this tool was crippling. The support is less than encouraging. I've met some of the people at various local events like PodCamp but despite the fact that they were 1 mile from where I lived, they refused to even say hello in person. To me that wasn't very cool at all. I could have walked to where they were but they were insistant on never meeting in person. Even Facebook and Google allow people to meet the staff.
Katie C.
Digital Services Director

“Great All-in-One Tool”

OverallAll in all, we have been happy with our Raven experience. The reports are very customizable and visually appealing.
ProsBeing able to integrate Call Rail with Raven has been very helpful in our reporting to clients.
ConsBeing able to see the areas of the SERP where a keyword can rank (like SEMRush does) would be a beneficial feature. Additionally, some sort of topic research to aid content creators in looking into potential article keywords/topics is lacking
Jason B.
Consultant
November 16, 2016

“Reasons to Rave About Raven”

OverallI've been using Raven Tools now for a few years. I first got attached to the people behind Raven before I really started using their product. They seemed to develop the tool based on the needs and feedback of their users. For me, Raven offers one of the most comprehensive collection of tools for the monthly fee. The amazing thing too is the amount of tools and features included in the package that I don't even touch. I really should dig into those deeper and begin using them. There are a few things that I wish they'd add to the functionality, but because of my conversations with the support team and owner, I know the reasons why these tools still aren't included in the package just yet. Other limits are because of the services being used that haven't opened up their API's yet for a quality integration. And if Raven is going to add a function, they're going to make sure it's top of the line. There are times when I debate whether or not I should continue my monthly subscription. Every month though I end up looking to cut expenses somewhere else so I can maintain my Raven Tools accessibility.
ProsLoaded with features for an affordable monthly price.
ConsSometimes the customization options for the reporting doesn't quite give you what you're needing.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be afraid to ask questions of the team and provide feedback. They really do seem to keenly interested in their user's feedback and experiences with the product.
November 16, 2016
Guy H.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“So good I cannot find an alternative”

OverallExcellent. I've enjoyed working with RavenTools, it's self-explanatory, controllable, customisable and a first-rate all-round SEO reporting/analysis tool, I've tried much of the competition and nothing yet has beaten Raven tools. I'm not always sure Raven Tools know how good they are.
ProsRavenTools gives me a one-stop-access-shop for all my SEO Reporting needs, clients can also access and the suite of tools offered is pretty comprehensive. It's a full solution, unlike anything any of their competitors can offer. The thing I like most is the fully customizable reporting.
ConsNeglect, sadly Raventools feels a bit neglected these days, the rate of new features has slowed down and some 'must-haves' never seem to get done, for example, Instagram Integration... My second regret is page load times, I appreciate that some of the data being loading in the background is complicated, but the load times fo pages is slow.
Joel C.
Director/Digital Marketer
July 25, 2019

“Great tool at a fair price.”

OverallIt's been great for automating our reporting. And managing multiple data sources into one report.
ProsThe ease of connecting multiple datasources is great. The simple project management and profiles are an easy way to track campaigns.
ConsThe design options for the reporting, and the price compared to Google Data Studio. GDS is doing scheduled reporting now which is what our main reason for using Raven Tools was. We are trying to implement more of the Raven Tools features into our business to justify the cost but have not yet decided if it's worth the money.
Michele P.
Developer/Owner
July 25, 2019

“Saves SOOOOO much time and makes me look SOOOO smart!”

OverallWonderful. One of the tools I couldn't survive without as an agency managing multiple companies.
ProsI can research companies that aren't my clients yet and tell them things they don't know about their own site and competition. And once they are clients and I get access to ALL the data, they just think I'm a genius with superpowers! I set up automated reports to all my clients so I don't have to do that manually anymore, and it reminds me to take a peek once a week at the smaller accounts too. Great price, feature-packed. Can't say enough. Buy this, you won't regret it!
ConsI with the social tools were stronger, I use a separate tool for tracking social (and pay a separate fee of course, such is life)
kaylee W.
Partner
July 26, 2019

“Digital Marketing Agency Review”

OverallIt has really made reporting a breeze for the most part for us. It really simplifies our monthly/quarterly reporting process, and it gives us a lot of quick insights for status updates.
ProsI like the quick and easy reporting features. Love the big picture insights. Love the graphs and visual interface.
ConsSometimes digging deeper is hard. I had some instances where being able to specifically report on particular segments would have been super useful but I was unable to do so with the constraints of the software. Also adding screenshots and secondary imagery in the reporting interface is pretty tedious.
Jason R.
Marketing Director
July 25, 2019

“Great, Reliable Product for Marketing Reports”

OverallGreat experience overall. Haven't needed much support. Easy to use!
ProsCustomization, white labeling, integrations
ConsMiss the old PDF reports, although the new ones are nice too
Ken K.
Parnter, Client Consultant
July 25, 2019

“It's a great tool for occasional and everyday SEO work”

ProsIt's full-featured and low cost makes it great for monitoring online marketing campaigns even if you're not actively working on them on a day-to-day basis. The data will be ready for you when needed. We use it for SEO and Google Ads reporting for our clients. It's also great for running SEO audits which can be used for existing clients and new business.
ConsMost of the businesses we work with operate in our local market. Local audits are not Raven Tools strong area. We subscribe to another tool for the purpose in addition to Raven Tools.
Frank P.
SEO
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 5, 2019

“Raven is my favourite”

Overallwhat is the "path" customers took to find our page and buy/call?
Prosraven connects to searchconsole, analytics, ads and other real data, combines this data and gives a comprehensive overview that answers questions.
Consi can't think of any that i don't like about raven seo tools.
August 5, 2019
Mary W.
Ops Manager

“Raven Tools for Agency”

OverallWe primarily use Raven Tool for our monthly reporting and for providing a consistent client conversation. We have not utilized the other tools fully but I am beginning to turn to the Site Audit Studio for our team to keep current on necessary actions.
ProsConsolidation of reporting for various initiatives.
ConsThe WYSIWYG software is not as customizable as I would like specifically for pulling Google Analytics data.
Andrew A.
July 26, 2019

“Great website marketing tool”

ProsPlenty of features with the option to white label the system for clients. Creating automated reports is a huge timesaver and being able to work on multiple sites at the same time.
ConsThe user interfacer can sometimes feel a little clunky.
DAVID W.

“Come a Long Way”

OverallWas with the before and left, they changed a few things and now it's the best!
ProsSEO Audit and Keyword Tracking are really strong. Audit is very in depth and technical.
ConsLocal tracking could be better, but still better than most. The other features more than make up for it.
Cristina Ferreira S.
co-CEO
July 18, 2019

“You can see everything you need for your strategies marketing ”

OverallRaven let you know and put the metrics from several channels, like Analytics, AdWords, Facebook and others in same place (dashboard or report for example). It is possible share reports with our customers and use this in meeting for example, whithout costs. It is great.
ProsI like how can make fast your reports, to add metrics and organize them into reports.
ConsSometimes, I don't know what happen but the graphics are losted. You need to make the session again and the graphics are showed again. Another thing that I don't like is when the important features change and I need to change in my reports too.
David B.
SEO Director
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Great Software That Checks So Many Boxes”

OverallOur customers like the comprehensive reporting that is provided.
ProsThis software does a great job of integrating not only the website traffic, but also pulling in data from paid sources and social media. That makes it easier to compile white labeled reports. A big plus is the customer service. While you can't talk to them directly, they are very responsive to email inquiries and service requests.
ConsThis software can't crawl certain single page websites, like those done in Angular JS.
Kelly C.
Agency Growth Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
July 25, 2019

“Best Value for Digital Agencies”

OverallRaven solves core business efficiency problems for agencies in that it consolidates multiple tools into one and saves them money and time, making them look like rockstars to their prospects and clients.
ProsThe sheer number of tools available within this software is incredible compared to the cost per month. I recommend it to many of the agencies I work with, as we used it at my former agency with great success in being able to offer technical site audits, automate reporting (including organic and paid search, social media and email marketing via APIs), keep tabs on competitors, monitor position for targeted keywords, and more.
ConsThere are some slight limitations on the presentation of data (ie. single metric on a blank page when exporting a report, etc.)
Ulysses G.
Mr
July 23, 2019

“A Go-To Tool for Any Marketeer”

OverallI have been using them for years now and with only a few cons, the over-all program works great.
ProsCustomer service, price, and most of the features. Aside from some of the features that may be Ahrefs has above Raven, it would almost be deemed worthy enough and it could one day be referenced as a One-Stop Access Shop... Just not yet.. But looking forward to when it is and have faith one-day it might be.
ConsIt's operating system lags and can take time to propagate data, even on wired-fiber-optic internet.
July 23, 2019
Tracy S.
July 18, 2019

“Easy to use. Affordable.”

OverallSaves me two days a month writing client reports. That's worth every penny.
ProsIt's relatively easy to use, does what we need it to do. Makes reporting simple. Integrates with everything we need. Customisable. Cost effective. We like it, and probably don't use all the features we could to the maximum.
ConsIt sometimes doesn't save, but rarely. It would be useful to see links in the link manager feature globally, rather than individually. But that's not picking.
Courtney R.
July 18, 2019

“Great product that is easy to use”

OverallWe started with RavenTools for reporting and looked into a number of other things to make sure we weren't missing anything (what that was, we didn't quite know - but we wanted to know what we didn't know, you know?). We checked out Google Data Studios (too time-consuming, too much potential for user error), TapClicks (total crap), and others.
Pros- Relatively easy to use, can poke around and figure things out yourself after some time with the interface - Easy to pull info from many sources into one report and add commentary/screenshots - Can compare across many date ranges - It looks professional - The price point feels right
Cons- The navigation is a little funky - have to Google how to remove client from a section every time - Sometimes the reports just stop working or data stops pulling in - not too frequent but have to delete/re-connect tools sometimes
Pamela R.
July 18, 2019

“Easy To Use Software - Best Reporting Tool”

OverallGreat experience, the company is always growing and improving their tool sets.
ProsThe ability to set up reports and white label them was our company's number one draw. The number of types of sources you can pull into the reports was valuable as our clients use a number of data inputs. The affordability of the software is also important.
ConsLack of suggestions or ideas in how to improve SEO problems based on competition, types of keywords being searched in comparison to competitors.
Jamin M.
Computer Software, Self-employed

“Feature Packed”

OverallOur clients were impressed by the reporting and when we used the software consistently we saw excellent results in increasing site rankings.
ProsThe site reviews are exhaustive which is great for showing clients when we first audit their sites. The site comparisons have been quite useful as well when we are working with clients in a crowded space.
ConsDue to the advanced nature of the software it's not always clear for new users how and when you would utilize certain tools and techniques.
Brent H.
August 8, 2019

“OUR SECRET AWESOME SAUCE!”

OverallAgency weekly and monthly reporting for both SEO, ANALYTICS and SOCIAL MEDIA. Top notch performance and delivery.
ProsOur agency has been using Raven Tools for years. We use it daily. Our clients absolutely love the professional looking reports and makes us look like rock stars.
ConsWe really have nothing bad to say. The software is so mature and well developed at this point; that every new feature is just more cherries on top of the icing.
Alex W.
July 18, 2019

“One of my go to tools, especially for monthly reports”

OverallI check it almost daily for my clients' digital campaigns and we send detailed monthly reports to all our clients.
ProsIt connects most of my other tools well, such as google analytics and search console. We use it primarily for its attractive reporting that pulls all the data together to present to our clients
ConsThe ranking feature of it is not as good as other ranking tools I use, and the cost for that can be expensive as well.
John A.

“Pretty Happy”

OverallGenerally good. It's missing Pinterest and a couple others so difficult to give full customer reports
ProsComprehensive and very user friendly, a lot of value for the money
ConsA bug in software using 'more metrics' ant items using campaigns where individual campaigns can be selected; the default is 'all campaigns ' but it really only adds the first campaign. We had to go in individually and select all campaigns
Nick B.
Digital Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“Raven_Review”

OverallWe use Raven for all our SEO reviews and also run crawls post-release (we develop websites) to look for page errors. We have only just scratched the surface with the other features in the product but they look promising. We have used Raven for 5 years and it has served us well - there are many other products out there so we would have switched if not satisfied. (we never use Raven to incorporate GA and other data into one place, we use Google Data Studio for that)
ProsWe started using Raven for just SEO, I like that more and more features have been added and we now use it for backlink analysis, keyword tracking and competitor comparisons.
ConsThe interface has always been a bit clunky and non-intuitive and it wasn't easy to export to spreadsheet for deeper analysis. This has been improved recently.
Tim L.
SEO
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Great SEO Tool”

OverallRaven site audit has been helpful for auditing sites and working through technical items. Overall this has been a solid tool that I've enjoyed using and having access too.
ProsThe easy to use interface and building of reports make it great! Online reports are nice for sharing too.
ConsLacks some of the tools I use heavily with others like SEMRush -- organic research and the keyword tool not as robust.
Craig L.

“RavenTools”

OverallOverall is is a great tool for digital marketing reporting. Also fairly good as a site audit tool.
ProsEasy of use and able to create a professional report with lots of details in part due to its integrations.
ConsCannot ever get someone to call us back. We never had an email address that has been set up as admin according to their interface. We have sent them many messages with no replys.
Teri C.
Owner/CEO
Management Consulting, Self-employed

“Great And Growing”

OverallOverall, Raven Tools helps me bring key data together in a simple yet comprehensive layout. It has helped me expand my understanding and skills in SEO and SERP, and allows me to offer more information and services to my clients.
ProsRaven Tools helps my small business and marketing consulting company look professional. The customizable reports have helped me attain new clients and retain old ones. While I have primarily used the AdWords and Social Media reporting features, I have stayed with Raven because they are continuously developing the software and the features they offer WITHOUT raising the cost.
ConsWhile there IS online support, a more comprehensive and systematic GUIDE for each area of the software would be VERY helpful.
Bill C.
July 18, 2019

“Good software for value”

ProsMy biggest pro is the reports. It's currently the best software I know that can pull in Google Ads and Analytics as well as other data sources. Good resource for client reporting. Also the dashboard is well designed.
ConsIt doesn't have some tools of other platforms like Moz or Ahrefs. More of a middle of the road platform.
Nancy R.
April 19, 2019

“Excellent customer service”

OverallI have been using them for about 5 years and will keep using them as they provide a great value. Lots of services for a reasonable price, which makes it perfect for a small business like mine.
ProsWhenever I have a question their customer service team is always quick to respond with helpful information. Their follow-up is refreshing as many other companies I deal with are not nearly so quick to email back with help.
ConsI don't have any as when they come out with a new revision or software, they email all sorts of articles and videos to help explain how the new software, etc. works. So while it takes some time to learn, they do everything they can to help you with it.
April 19, 2019
Alex W.
May 15, 2018

“A great SEO reporting tool but lacks rank tracking”

ProsThis is how I run all my monthly client reports because it merges the data from our sources very well into a presentable document.
ConsThey got rid of rank tracking some time ago and that almost caused me to get rid of it. They recently said they are adding it back so I'm excited for that.
May 15, 2018
Michelle M.
EVP Digital Marketing
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Great Value”

OverallRaven Tools has been a good choice from the beginning - we now use it during our sales process and for ongoing reporting with clients.
ProsWe started using Raven to automate monthly PPC spend, and it does this very well. We continue to discover new features and ways to automate how to deliver to clients.
ConsIt's not so much dislike as it is just time to discover it's full capabilities.
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
October 3, 2018

“Great tool for SEO, auditing, monitoring and social media”

OverallWe use Raven for a number of our SEO clients, as well as handling various social media profiles for things suck as monitoring, post scheduling, and more.
ProsRaven offers a nice and easy-to-use dashboard to manage all your SEO clients, along with their social media by auto integrating with accounts such as Google Analytics, Facebook, AdWords, Twitter & more. The report generator is awesome as well, allowing you to create recurring auto-send reports to your clients based off customized templates. You can choose what you'd like to include and exclude based off a set of robust filters.
ConsThe support leaves a little to be desired, sometimes taking a few days to respond, often with canned responses. After pushing to escalate, most of our issues were quickly resolved.
Ruby B.
VP Operations
September 14, 2018

“Helpful Tool!”

ProsThe website crawl tool is something we use daily. It helps us know what issues we have on websites. Vital tool!
ConsWhen the last update happened the results of crawls were inconsistent and it was frustrating to know which result was correct.
September 14, 2018
Kevin W. T.
Professor
E-Learning, 501-1000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Great tool for teaching future Search Marketers”

OverallThis has become my go to tool for teaching students about Marketing Technology. Every time I have had an issue, the customer service team has come through with a timely and viable solution. The integration with other platforms, and the grouping of metrics is exactly what I need to help my students understand the big and small pictures.
ProsThe thing I like best is the way that they bring so many aspects of understanding a client's online presence into a single interface. Additionally, the integration of content to help understand the "What is it and Why Does it Matter" for the various metrics is huge for helping people understand they Why behind these very technical elements.
ConsUser management is a little difficult to get your head around at first.
July 29, 2019
Kenney N.
Director of Marketing & Research Application
Research, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2019

“The Best Reporting Tool I've Seen”

OverallBefore we subscribed to Raven Tools, we were creating almost 100 reports for clients by hand each month. Now, we are creating more reports than ever and more quickly and efficiently than before with Raven Tools' many integration options and drag-and-drop report creator. It's been a real game-changer!
ProsRaven Tools is easy to use and quite intuitive. It allows us to create comprehensive and clean reports for our clients. I can't imagine going back to what we were doing before we invested in this service!
ConsThe only cons that I've encountered have either been address with updates or were misunderstandings by myself or a member of my staff. If we have an issue, it can generally be resolved by simply learning the tool a little better.
Aaron S.

“A solid set of tools”

OverallI think I know how to use it fully and well.
ProsIt is easy to use and provides a full set of services to base decisions about SEO PPC & Social media
ConsIt uses pop ups which a lot of browsers interfere with. Unless you know how the settings for popups works in your browser this hampers the functionality.
Internet, Self-employed
April 30, 2019

“Professional Reports for Clients”

ProsReports that look good and help clients understand how they're meeting digital marketing goals.
ConsI wish we had access to Google Fonts to add some more customization.
April 30, 2019
Calin H.
Marketing Account Manager
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
November 21, 2018

“Digital Marketing Tools That Look Good”

ProsThe automated reports for SEO and PPC were among the best that I have seen from the different digital marketing tools. It was easy to generate new reports and include all the important information or remove unneeded sections. The audits were very nice and didn't include anything that wasn't useful.
ConsRank tracking wasn't great and felt a little clunky compared to other rank tracking options. A few other tools did better jobs at providing specific data, but overall it's a good option.
November 21, 2018
Megan O.
Interactive Analysts
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

“Awesome product ”

ProsLove how quickly this product can evaluate your website
ConsReport builder is a little difficult to master
Jessica H.
August 8, 2019

“You Solve One Problem... Reporting but its not worth that much”

Overall Google Analytics integration - awesome - google search console integration - awesome, social posting tool - you need instagram reminders to stay competitive - I would use otherwise, team integration - awesome -
ProsI love your reporting tool. It is easy to integrate and the web option is amazing. I wish I had enough money to just use your reporting tool.
ConsThe content to wordpress tool - broken, technical audit tool - most likely the worst I have seen.
Brian B.
Partner
July 25, 2019

“An All In One Online Marketing Tool That Falls A Little Short”

OverallWe have used it with many clients, but are now starting to work with other tools that offer more features.
ProsI like how easy the interface is, and really liked their pricing before they changed plans. The tool has a number of features, from reporting to audits to seo monitoring. The ability to grant clients access and even order certain seo tasks, like content, from the backend is convenient.
ConsSeems like all the features are just not feature rich, and don't go as far nor as deep as their competitors. The competition is becoming more robust in their offerings and their tools seem to offer more functionality. I think Raven is now playing catchup. The reporting too, yes is easy to setup up, but now with Google Data Studio being free, really lags behind what's available for free.
Dimitris A.
Marketing and Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2015

“Good value for money for specific things”

OverallI've been using this software for various SEO related tasks such as keyword research, SEO assessment, link building, SERP tracking (before it was discontinued) and other functions but mostly reporting. The interface used to be slow but it improved. It was very helpful in the beginning in creating really impressive reports and earning me leads with its page assessment. Occasionally I would find bugs but customer support would help. It's a very chaotic industry and providing help is important esp. for a low price compared to competitors.
ProsRelatively cheap Fully featured Recent redesign/userfriendly
ConsBugs in reporting numbers SEO assessment needs update Facebook ads reporting Overall it needs to redefine itself, possibly rejecting features and focusing on what they do best
September 14, 2015
Marianna B.
Marketing
August 20, 2019

“Worth to use”

OverallI am satisfied with Raven Tools, worth to have it in my work.
ProsIt provides all the data i need to use everyday to my seo work. Easy to use and see all the data. The customer service is very quick and helpful.
ConsSometimes it is a bit difficult to find deeper data and needs more clicks to check one by one. Although I guess it is not the problem of the software, it's about my impatience.
August 20, 2019
Jonas P.
Head of Acqusition
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
July 30, 2019

“Good at covering the basics”

ProsEasy to use and provides the ability to track ranking of key terms over time. Multiple domain tracking and reporting. Quickly aggregates on-page optimization opportunities across the entire site.
ConsDashboards and reports allow for customization, but customization options are pre-set and don't allow for "deep" customization. Pulled data still requires quite a bit of manual work cleaning the data, pivoting, and and visualization.
July 30, 2019