iGradePlus Ratings

Overall

About iGradePlus

An affordable, easy-to-use, web-based gradebook and school management system offering a wide array of features for individual teachers, schools and districts. Features include student, class, and grade management, attendance and behavior tracking, custom report generation, and extensive student and parent communication features. Individual web portal accounts for students and parents are included with certain subscriptions at no additional cost. Learn more about iGradePlus

Rob B.
High School Math/Science/IT Teacher
August 30, 2019

“Great Service and Quick Response”

OverallI couldn't be more pleased with their service. The product is really good and gets better every year. Thanks for the dedication to give us what we need iGradePlus!
ProsInitially I chose iGradePlus because of its price and ease of use. However after using it I discovered they had quick and responsive service. We are pleased with the overall product and service. More is added every year and most is based on what we ask for as customers.
ConsThere are several features not up and running yet. This is probably due to the number of years it takes to refine the software. I will say though, new features are rolled out several times a year. Thankfully these roll outs are based on what we the customers need and ask for. Knowing this we patiently and expectantly look forward to the continued evolution of this product.
August 30, 2019
Carmen G.
Faculty
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Great VALUE and Easy to Use!”

OverallWe are a very small institution that does not have the funding for the more expensive online portals; this program is perfect for our students to have the online access without paying such a high cost!
ProsThe ease of using this grading program is wonderful. The students are able to log in and see their grades at any time and see my comments of why they lost points. It is easy to add students each semester and if they were already in one of my classes then their information transfers right over with just a click! I love that I can apply the fields I select to everyone in the class if I want when inputting an assignment.
ConsNavigating through the reports and trying to run a report of just what you need can be cumbersome. I wish once I have created a report that it would be saved as a template regardless if I started a new grading period/semester.
Margaret P.
Coordinator and science instructor
August 9, 2019

“Excellent For Classroom management”

OverallMy classes are once weekly middle school and high school college model classes designed for homeschoolers. I teach about 100 students a week and have parent helpers input grades. iGradePlus is easy to set up each year and explain to my parent helpers. Parents of students have ready access to their children's information and communication between instructor and parent is really easy. In addition, my experience with contacting the company has been wonderful! They respond immediately and work to fix whatever problem has been encountered, whether it was a parent access problem or something on the instructor side of the program. iGradePlus is also very affordable!
ProsiGradePlus is used by all our instructors because it is easy to understand and set up and provides a fantastic array of record keeping and student management options. Instructors are able to set parameters and guidelines for grading, keep track of attendance and behavior, easily communicate with parents and students, and offer parents access to their children's grades. Anytime I have a question or have encountered a problem and email the company, I receive a quick response and the help I need to fix the problem.
ConsWorking up methods of deducting percentage off of total grades instead of point off of scores for grades. As of the end of this past school year, iGradePlus hasn't included a percent off total score option, just a points off the score entered option for late work. Much of my grading involves inputting actual points on a quiz or study guide which can range from 10 points to 125 points, so it's difficult to have a built in number of points deduction for late work. I need a percent off late work option. I have been told they are working on that option, so it might be fixed for this year. But that is a minor problem compared to how much I like the overall program!
August 9, 2019
Anne S.
August 6, 2019

“A high school teacher's perspective”

OverallOverall, I am mostly satisfied with iGrade. The cons do get irritating though which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I strongly recommend they create a "limited admin" user account so teachers can look up grades/attendance for all students in the school, especially when you are an adviser to a group of students for the year. This sort of account would not allow the user to change or alter any information in iGrade.
ProsI like being able to copy assignments to other classes I teach, which saves me time. Entering grades is user friendly for the most part, meaning you can figure it out with little to no training. I like that there are things you can personalize, as in creating different assignment categories.
ConsI don't like that the default setting for attendance is "present" (but that may just be how my school administrator set it up). I sometimes use the administrator account to look up students' grades and attendance in all their classes, and what I notice is, and this is my biggest complaint with iGrade, that students' absences are hard to track per class period when you look up their attendance. It just says they have 3 absences, but doesn't say in which period (unless you go through extra steps to figure it out). One other feature I don't like is that grades copy automatically when we start a new school year: this means if I taught English 10 1st period last year, but this year I teach English 12 1st period, my gradebook for 1st period is FULL of all of the old assignments from 1st period last year. That requires me to go and delete them all, which can be very time consuming (even if trying to do a bulk delete, which seems to slow the program down significantly). Finally, I wish teachers had the ability to simply look up students' grades in other classes without having admin access in iGrade.
Jeffrey U.
October 16, 2017

“Revelatory! Changed my whole professional life.”

OverallWithin three months of implementing iGradePlus everything had changed. My students were 500% calmer, more focused, and better-motivated. Even the only marginally academic ones were working harder, because my school is a sports-focused school, and most of my kids hate to lose at anything, including grades, so when they can see their grades and know I´m keeping score (and know their parents can see as well) it makes them want to work hard to win. Also my students quickly came to trust me more because they could see at any time exactly how I was grading them, and they could adjust when they needed to. The better students even started correcting ME when I would make mistakes in data entry! And then we were on the same team- us against the computer. My job was no longer to judge my students, but rather to help them to get the grades to say what my students wanted their grades to say. Also, iGradePlus´s customer service is among the best I´ve ever encountered. During the implementation process I contacted the company VERY frequently and they always replied within 24 hours. Not only that, but they were friendly, professional, and responsive- really able to listen to my concerns and take action, even to the extent of implementing features in the software that I had requested. Bug fixes were often immediate.
Pros iGradePlus has completely changed my professional life, and the educational life of my students. Gone are the days when I had to run around like a harried parent, making sure students knew what was going on and what it could mean for them. Now the information about what they need to do and what it means to their grade is there, always-accessible online, clear and transparent. They have no excuses, they always know where they stand, and it is instantly clear to them and their parents what they need to do to improve. I have to do a fraction of the hard discipline and motivation that I used to do, because when kids can see their situation clearly they generally want to do the best they can with it. And when parents also know exactly what is going on they easily can see how to help. And most parents, in their hearts I´ve found, truly want to help if only they know what the problem is and HOW to help. My first report card and parents´ evening with iGradePlus were an absolute revelation. There was no stress, no tears, no frantic negotiations and threats from parents- everyone walked in already knowing what the current grade was, and more or less which categories of grades and activities were the problem. We spent our time not arguing but pleasantly discussing subtleties of the students´ challenges, feelings, and strengths. Other teachers started to notice how relaxed I was at grade time, and now much of my school is using iGradePlus.
Tatiana R.
Elementary School Teacher
April 22, 2017

“Fantastic Teacher Tool”

OveralliGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The gradebook is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It aslo offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar. I would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents or to set up email notifications to parents when a log is made. Eventually, I'd love it if it incorporated a place to make lesson plans as well. Overall, this is an amazing website. I have introduced it to several other teachers at my school and they really like it as well. Along with being a great resource, they also offer fantastic customer service. Any time I've ever had a question or needed something fixed, they have responded very quickly and worked hard to solve any issues. I will continue to use this service and I look forward to what new features they will roll out with next!
ProsiGradePlus has provided a lot of great resources for me as a teacher. The grade book is easy to use and offers parents access at all times to see how their child is doing. It also offers a way to track attendance and behavior issues. Some other great features are the different blogs and the calendar.
ConsI would like to see the attendance and behavior log to either be on the main login page for parents or to set up email notifications to parents when a log is made. Eventually, I'd love it if it incorporated a place to make lesson plans as well.
Recommendations to other buyersOverall, this is an amazing website. I have introduced it to several other teachers at my school and they really like it as well. Along with being a great resource, they also offer fantastic customer service. Any time I've ever had a question or needed something fixed, they have responded very quickly and worked hard to solve any issues. I will continue to use this service and I look forward to what new features they will roll out with next!
April 22, 2017
Christi M.
September 2, 2019

“IGrade and the learning curve”

Overall Overall, we are very happy with I agreed. There are a few tweaks that would make it easier, but we love what we have seen so far.
ProsI like the ability To connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child's grades and progress to connect easily with my students and their parents. I like that I can move between classes pretty easily, and I like the ability to post group participation grade. This is time saving and very beneficial. As a parent, I like the ability to be able to log on and check my child's grades and progress at any time.
Cons With the particular school that we attend, it is frustrating that we can't seem to combine all of our weekly assignments into one document for printing without using an outside program. For instance, if my child is in three or four different classes, I have to print out three or four different syllabuses each week. I would much rather be able to open it and click on it and print it as one document. I would also like to have The ability to use I agreed in the form of an app, because I mostly use our grade from my iPad or iPhone.
Dan R.
Administrator

“iGradePlus”

OverallOverall I really like iGradePlus and highly recommend it.
ProsI like how this software is easy to use. It accomplishes exactly what we need to do without all kinds of confusing extras. It does not require training in order for staff members to begin using it. In addition, I like the price. As a smaller, private school with a limited budget, iGradePlus is actually affordable for us unlike many other high powered management programs.
ConsI dislike the calendar and teacher planning options. I am unaware of any way to integrate other calendars into iGradePlus. So our school uses both Microsoft 365 and Google as platforms. I wish there was a way to integrate one of these.
Donyelly S.
Animal Welfare Coordinator
Veterinary, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2019

“One Stop Shop of Functionality”

OverallOverall, The use of iGradePlus has made my management of over 250 students in over ten classes, with multiple assignment a breeze. I no longer have to use multiple spreadsheets to track attendance, scores, grades, and communications.
ProsI love the versatility of the platform. There are so many functions that work well together. The software is well integrated and very thought out. The pathway from page to page is logical and intuitive. Anytime I had an issue with the iGradePlus, I received a response swiftly. And they are eager to take suggestions as well.
ConsThere are some functionalities of the newest upgrade that are still in beta or not as functional, but I am confident that they are working out the bugs, such as bulletins and memos. I would like to see a search function for the email content. I've used it for so long, my emails have grown.
Staie L.
High School Teacher
August 18, 2019

“Gold Star for iGradePlus”

OverallOverall, iGradePlus has been a great tool for me in tracking grades, easily accessing grades for students and parents, and printing reports. I also really like being able to click on a individual student to see what they may be missing or look for patterns in their work, whether they be positive patterns to encourage them in or poor patterns where they need coaching in a specific area.
ProsI like that it was easy to get started with iGradePlus. In addition, it is very affordable and the customer support was very responsive the one time I needed help with something.
ConsIt's a little cumbersome in naming categories and weighting them as those are on different screens and were not as intuitive (to me) to find.
August 18, 2019
Leah S.
math teacher
August 27, 2019

“Math teacher review of iGradePlus. ”

ProsI like that the software is easy to use. I am not a techie by nature and I have a relatively easy time navigating the site. I like that I get prompt replies when I email. Very friendly and helpful. We chose iGradePlus for its price point and ease of use. I believe we have been using the program for 3 years.
ConsI think that some improvements could really help. 1. The way to add guardian email is a bit counter intuitive. It takes some time and searching to get to the screen needed in order to edit. 2. For some reason, assignments from the previous year stay in the classes. Quite annoying!! Why would they remain in a new school year grade book?? It used to be that I could delete many assignments with a couple of clicks. Now, I have to endure the tedium of deleting them one by one. I am spending a ridiculous amount of time doing this. 3. I always have a hard time with the reports function. The template instructions are a bit difficult and I can never print out more than one report at a time without some mishap, like dropped classes. Again, way too time consuming for a user.
August 27, 2019
Brandi S.
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
August 4, 2019

“I cant say enough”

OverallI cannot say enough. Great price, product and best of all customer service. I plan to use this product for years to come.
ProsIt is very easy to use and their Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions and issues. I appreciate I can customize my grade periods, weights and drops. It makes it even easier that I can give each class a color. That really helps me and my students differentiate all their classes.
ConsI cant think of much. I would LOVE if I could copy whole days of the calendar and move it with a drop and drag to a new day. Now, that may be super techy, but that's the only thing I would LOVE to have.
August 4, 2019
Annette C.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 24, 2019

“Teacher tools”

OverallGrading evidence for meetings, and ease of use for students and parents.
ProsThe ability to communicate with students and parents with ease. Posting student work and grades make grading and creating a portfolio of student completed work for Parent, IEP, or 504 meetings a perfect place for evidence of student growth.
ConsNone at this time. If I do have any questions about changes. There is always a quick response.
August 24, 2019
Mark D.
Associate Professor
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 19, 2019

“Great Software for Educators”

OverallI've been a user for several years now and couldn't be happier.
ProsThe software functions well and the customer service response has been great over the years. I also liked that users are sent an activitation invitation email. I can quickly tell whether students are really going to take the online classes seriously if they activate it quickly. Those who do tend to stay in the course. Those who don't... a warning signs that they may not be best suited for the online environment.
ConsThere was a little bit of a challenge when initially determining how to set up individual courses within a semester, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.
Richard J.
Registrar/Teacher

“Great for new software”

OverallWe are able to use it as our grading program and works well for our needs.
ProsThe developers are regularly making updates and respond to questions and needs quickly. The evolution of development has improved this product since its inception.
ConsIt still seems to not have much room for adaptation. Would like to see the development of other uses for report card styles and changes.
Tina S.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 19, 2019

“A good tool for educators”

Overallvery positive experience and I also recommend it to my coworkers.
ProsI like how I can email my students' work when I am out. Students find it easy to follow assignments and grades.
Consonly that last year we could not enter a grade with the automatic columns in assessments
Gwendolyn S.
Teacher / Administrator
October 15, 2017

“iGradePlus has all the features I need and want! It is very reliable.”

Overall* iGradePlus is easily personalizable. I found it easy to input my grade percentages and the info that I wanted to have easy access to. The system is also easy to input grades and assignment information into * My students have easy access to their the record of their assignments, due dates, and grades. * The system is very use-friendly. * The price is right. * Most online grading systems are set up for entire schools to use, so finding a system that was inexpensive and easily usable by one person was wonderful!
ProsI love the fact that it is so flexible -- I can set the system up to reflect my grading system -- but the system is not complicated to use or set up. It is 100% reliable. In 14 months I have never found the system down. It is easy to use. There are multiple ways "in" to every screen, which makes it a joy to use when you flip from Algebra 2 attendance to inputting the grade for one student from Precalculus to checking exactly how many students are in Geometry to inputting another assignment for Algebra 1. Since I teach classes for homeschoolers, I have no school affiliation and no help with costs. The fact that iGradePlus is quite inexpensive means a lot to me!
October 15, 2017
Brian R.
Classroom Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 20, 2019

“Fantastic Grade Book”

OverallI use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.
ProsI love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.
ConsIt really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.
September 20, 2019
Nicole O.
August 13, 2019

“Great Online Gradebook!!”

OverallI am a teacher in a small school, and I was ready to use something like I had been using. When I found out that there was no online gradebook, I had to find something that I could use online. This was one of the websites that I found and I loved everything about it. I am excited for the Lesson Plans to become available soon! This will be the best all around tool for teachers!
ProsI am going into my 8th year as a teacher, and prior to moving to my current school, I worked in a school district that used PowerTeacher/PowerSchool. iGradePlus is so user friendly and I love it! It is very easy to use and very easy to learn how to use. It wasn't too far off from PowerTeacher/PowerSchool because that was what I was used to. I like that there is so much information that you can put into the database. I am also excited that there will be a lesson plans section coming soon!
ConsI have not found a single thing that I truly dislike about this software.
August 13, 2019
Amy C.
Ed Asst
September 10, 2019

“Customizable and Straighforward”

OverallAllows strict attendance tracking, behavior management options, communications, and grading/assignment tracking with multiple options. Strikes a great balance between ease of use and customizability.
ProsBeing able to do strict attendance was HUGE for our program, as we have to track hourly student attendance, and no other program in a reasonable price range would help with this. Before this change, we were still able to use user-defined attendance to track whether a student/class attendance had been entered. Lots of functionality besides: behavior tracking, assignments, etc make this a fully functional program for a small site like ours.
ConsSometimes, going through multiple levels of menus is a bit time consuming, and and it can take a little while to get used to how to get where you are going. Reports are not particularly intuitive, but again, are powerful.
September 10, 2019
Nikki K.
Administrator
August 6, 2019

“iGradePlus: great product for schools on a budget”

OverallI have been very pleased with our overall iGradePlus experience. Custom service has been awesome. Each representative has been very helpful and worked with me each time I had any questions. Again, you can't beat this program and customer service with the cost effective price tag!!!
ProsThis grading program is very easy to use. It is a very cost-effective option for our small school who is on a tight budget. It offers many of the same functions and options that a larger company would offer, but at a fraction of the cost. We have enjoyed using it for over 2 years now!
ConsThere are a few features that iGradePlus has not offered, however after contacting custom service about this features, I was many time told there were already working on creating that function, so I just had to wait. Each upgrade has been an improvement from the last and created more ease of access also.
Gail E.
September 13, 2019

“Great Improvement”

OverallOur organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.
ProsBeing able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.
ConsReports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.
September 13, 2019
Edi N.
mathematics educator

“iGradePlus ”

ProsIt does everything I need it to do as far as a grading tool goes for educators.
ConsThe only problem I have is that this software is not compatible with the grading reporting system that my district uses but that is the fault of the district's software just as much.
Kim B.
4th grade teacher
January 16, 2018

“Easy to navigate and user-friendly...”

OverallI would highly recommend this software! It has helped me beyond measure in our small school!
ProsI teach at a small Christian school, and this program is an affordable way to have an online grade book and share it with students and parents. It is easy-to-use for this, "tech-challenged" teacher! I can access my grade book from home or from school, and can work at my leisure. I can easily view entire grades from my whole class, or just target one student and his or her grades per subject. It has been a life-saver!
ConsI cannot find anything truly negative about this software! Whenever I had a problem, Customer Service was quick to help me out. For those of you that are trying this out--Don't forget to hit "Save" if you have to step away for a bit! I have made that mistake several times. :)
January 16, 2018
Kelsie H.
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

“Wonderful Tool”

OverallI have used iGradePlus for 5 years going into my 6th. It has improved over that time without losing the features that I have liked most. I have never had a bad experience with the software and if ever there was a problem it was quickly fixed.
ProsI like how easy it is to use putting in grades, finding grades, setting parameters and making changes on the student level. I like that whenever there is a problem a solution is quickly dealt out. It is nice to have a place to upload notes sent home and be able to communicate with parents and allow them to view their child(s)' grades.
ConsSometimes it can be hard to find assignments if you do not use all of the entry tools available.
Nolan V.
Principal/Teacher
August 23, 2019

“The Answer to the Grade-book Search”

ProsThis is the easiest grade book that I've ever used. Set up, assigning, customization are unmatched with this program.
ConsI have yet to really find one. Not to be cliche, but this has been the best grade book experience that I've had in all my years of teaching.
Jennifer H.
English Teacher
August 19, 2019

“Best free grading system!”

OverallThe school where I teach is very small and cannot afford expensive grading software. iGrade Plus gives us an awesome program without the high costs. We tell all the new teachers to check it out.
ProsCompletely easy to use. It makes sense. I can spend just a few minutes at the beginning of the year setting it up and I'm good for the rest of the school year.
ConsNothing, really. It perfectly fits my needs.
Jonathan K.
Teacher and Athletic Director
August 5, 2019

“iGradePlus is the way to go!”

OverallThis is a great product for our school and the price is unbeatable! And the customer service is great!!
ProsIt has many options and it's easy to manipulate reports and the like!
ConsIt cannot print an easy to read schedule for the student.
August 5, 2019
Steve G.
High School English Teacher/Missionary
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
October 19, 2017

“I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people behind it!”

ProsHaving worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.
ConsMy only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!
October 19, 2017
Apparel & Fashion, Unspecified
December 2, 2017

“Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team”

OverallFirst, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.
ProsHaving the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.
December 2, 2017
Dionne T.
Secretary

“Thank you”

OverallWe service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.
ProsI like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.
ConsThere is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.
Stacey J.
lead instructor
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2019

“Looked for many programs”

OverallI have tried many programs and I find this to be easy to use and quick to get use to
ProsOnce you learn how to navigate this program it is very easy to use
ConsDifficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first
August 21, 2019
paul w.
PRINCIPAL
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“IGRADE ”

OverallEXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.
ProsTHE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.
ConsCUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.
Heather B.
Private Educator/Tutor
September 17, 2019

“Best Online Grade Book Available”

OverallI am a small private school for 10 or fewer students. I needed an economical e-gradebook and this definitely fills the role. It allows me to keep all of my records in one place. It will be wonderful when the lesson tracking element is available.
Pros1. Online 2. Ability to share with parents and guardians 3. Economical 4. So many good options - to take attendance, keep grades, and record behavior 5. Report Card Generator 6. Ability to create assignments across several classes
Cons1. The report generator is not the most user friendly and creates odd looking reports 2. The attendance generator does not appear to be intuitive - often recording multiple absences on the same day when changes are made.
Nancy E.
August 19, 2019

“igradePlus has been a Godsend”

OveralliGradePlus rocks! So happy to use this product! Saves me so much time!
ProsI like how thoroughly the software meets my needs as a teacher documenting grades, absences, etc. I also am very impressed with the high level of customer service that is provided! Once I made a mistake and hit delete over a set of data. Thankfully, it was restored back into my files by the next morning.
ConsHaving to set up parameters for reports. I like having it all set up already.
Lisa S.
Guidance Counselor
August 16, 2019

“Love -Hate Relationship”

OverallOverall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access
ProsI love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board
ConsI'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.
August 16, 2019
Austin R.
School Director
October 16, 2017

“Switching to Igradeplus has been a great choice for our school”

OverallThis is a very affordable, yet effective way to manage our student's grades, attendance, registration. We have had it for almost a year and it has been very helpful!
ProsAbout a year and a half ago our school had been using another online grade book that caused us one headache after another. After switching to Igradeplus, many of the problems from before have vanished. It is very reliable and easy to use. At our school we have many different teachers logging in and entering grades and attendance, so having a software that is straight forward and fast is a must. And even though it has made registration, attendance, grading etc easier, the customer service is where Igradeplus really pulls ahead. When I run into a problem that I can't seem to figure out, I simply send an email to the developer and normally on the same day I will receive a reply that walks me through the hang up. Or if there isn't a feature that we need, I'll ask. And they take care of it! It's hard to find that kind of service anymore.
ConsThe only search feature is the browser's "Command+F" or "Control+F"option. Normally this works alright, but there have been many times when we look for a student and the browser's search option hasn't been able to locate the student.
Kevin B.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“dependable”

ProsThe software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.
ConsReally, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.
Jayme D.
Director of Education
September 11, 2019

“Great software for educators”

ProsThe price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.
ConsThe inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.
September 11, 2019
Kellie F.

“Excellent Gradebook”

ProsI like that I am able to customize just about anything to fit my needs. I also like that when I enter grades for my students, the program averages them out for me, saving me time from having to do it myself. I also like that I have so many options of information to input, i.e., attendance, grades, behavior, parent contact etc.
ConsThe one thing that I like the least, and maybe it's been addressed since my last school year, was the lack of options to add/drop students in the middle of the quarter and have their attendance start/stop at that point.
Medina R.
LVT/Instructor
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Great tool for educators”

OverallOverall I enjoy using the software and find it easy and practical to use.
ProsThe quick response is wonderful when I have a question.
ConsThe biggest complaint I hear from students is that the software isn't mobile friendly.
Carmen G.
Faculty

“User friendly program”

ProsVery easy to use and you are able to customize grade scale and categories. Students are able to see their grades and you can make notes on grades when entered (if they lost points for something you can state why). But, they will have to click on the note to see it.
ConsYou can break your classes down by semester, but you have to keep that particular gradebook active if you want to use the same students again. Once you archive a gradebook then you have to re-enter all your students. It will not let you archive an individual class, you have to archive the Gradebook.
Abby C.
Educator/ Teacher

“Great System!”

OverallI have enjoyed years of using iGradePlus. The program covers more of the day to day teacher logs , attendance, and grade management processes than any I have ever used. I love the communication it allows between teachers and parents as well.
ProsThis software is easy to use and manages a variety of tasks in the classroom. I can easily attach messages for parents, and they have access to student progress as well. This is a very helpful part of IGrade's online system.
ConsThis software is, of course, technology based. There is the occasional technical difficulty.
Monique N.

“iPlus for Education”

OverallI just love the gradebook. It never fails to load and it does not lose information.
ProsI love that I can set assignments for me students and enter grades and it automatically gives me the grade for the class. I also love the feature where I can share this information with the parents on a weekly basis. I love that everything is in one place and both the student and parent can look anytime to see where they are at and what they need to do better.
ConsDates can't automatically be populated to fit a school week to I have to write them myself.
Sylvia V.
Administrative Assistant
October 16, 2017

“We started with iGrade in 2015 when it was still beta. It has been a great, user friendly program.”

OverallEase of use and affordability.
ProsIt's ease of use and the personal and quick attention from the program writer himself with any questions we have. I can email customer support anytime and he will get back to me that day, usually within hours. He is also readily available to our teachers and has listened to our suggestions for improvement. Our teachers as well as our counselors, who reference iGrade for attendance and grades, have all expressed how pleased they are with the program.
ConsAny cons were minor and usually concerned features that were still in the works. Customer support was quick to respond to our concerns and kept us updated as to when new features would be rolling out.
Michelle D.

“I Grade Plus Review”

ProsI enjoy using this gradebook to keep track of my classroom assessments/assignments. I am able to grade assignments daily with the use of this gradebook. It is easy to use and great to monitor students' learning.
ConsI find it difficult to figure out how to weigh the different categories such as classwork, homework, quizzes, etc. I have to follow my school's policy on the weight of grades and I usually have difficulty figuring out how to change it on iGradePlus
Dan S.
American History/Choir Teacher
September 5, 2019

“iGradePlus: Intuitive and Smart”

ProsAs I was introduced to iGradePlus last school year, I found it easy to use and logical to troubleshoot when I had a question. For example, the process of creating new assignments and entering scores can be done easily from different windows along the way. Moving from class to class is simple in iGrade because the pages are not over-filled with links causing the user to have to search as long for a logical link. This simple set up allows a user to learn the platform quickly and become comfortable in just a few uses.
ConsI do not have any complaints about this software. I haven't had a bad experience with it yet.
Stephanie S.
High School Science Teacher
September 2, 2019

“Use of iGrade Plus as a gradebook for Homeschool class”

OverallWonderful
ProsI am an independently contracted teacher for a number of large homeschool co-ops in my area. I use iGrade as a way to record student grades and communicate with parents and students throughout the year. I am very satisfied with this product and am impressed by how often they update the program with improvements which are easily learned. The technical support is prompt and phenomenal.
ConsI thought the software was great and there is little I could complain about it. Maybe the only drawback is that I am not able to fully utilize communication tools with students but that is probably because I have not really tried all that hard.
Leslie D.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2019

“Best Grading Tool”

OverallEveryone at my school now is using this software. I introduce it to them and they are using in their classroom.
ProsThis software makes it easier for me to get a final average for my students. Each category is weighted different which is why this tool is great. It average the categories and then give me a final average.
ConsSo fare this software is great. I have not upgraded and is just using the free version.
August 15, 2019
ZACH S.
TEACHER

“AWESOME SERVICE!”

OverallIT WAS AWESOME AND FANTASTIC
ProsTHE GRADEBOOK SOFTWARE IS AWESOME FOR A FREE SERVICE!
ConsNOT ALL PARTS ARE NOT FREE.BUT IT STILL WORKS!