Intergy Ratings

Overall

About Intergy

Greenways electronic health record (EHR) and practice management platform Intergy offers a user-friendly, specialty-focused solution for ambulatory healthcare practices. It provides tools to manage chronic conditions, capture payer incentives, and thrive in the world of value-based healthcare. Suitable for practices with multiple locations, Intergy caters to the needs of specialties such as primary care, internal medicine, multi-specialty, OB-GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, FQHC/CHCs, and more. Learn more about Intergy

Chris D.
Business Dept - all things financial
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2017

“Intergy is very user friendly. All the information I need is right at my fingertips.”

OverallI would highly recommend Intergy. All information is easily obtained. All information can be seen on one screen, no jumping back and forth from screen to screen. When and if support is needed the calls is answered promptly, by a live person and is rectified quickly. Love Intergy & Greenway!
ProsIntergy offers the information I need all on one screen. All icons are clearly labeled. I am able to customize Intergy to my specific job duties, so there is no clutter and/or information that is not relevant to me. Help buttons are available on every screen. I love that it tracks my movements so I can easily return to a specific patient by just looking at my history. Most importantly, if I do need to contact customer service for support the phone is always answered by a live representative who has always been able to answer my questions with just one short phone call and more often than not, I end up learning additional tips/tricks that make my job easier.
ConsI wish DK letters can be reproduced if accidentally not printed. I have Intergy set up to search for patients by account #, it would be nice once we switch the search mode to patient name instead, if the cursor automatically went to the field where you enter the patient name. Neither of these are a problem, but it's all I can think of as a negative.
September 13, 2017
April 1, 2019

“Great EHR”

Overallreenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it. It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.
ProsUser customization, Practice customization.
Consome key points I'd like to highlight are: The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on. That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.
April 1, 2019
Mike S.
Director of Quality Improvement and Data Analytics
May 16, 2019

“A great EHR!”

ProsFor us, the fact that it is SO CUSTOMIZABLE is the best. Our Medical Director/CMIO can make changes to the Provider Encounter Forms and have it saved before the other providers get back to seeing patients after lunch. It has everything you need out of an EHR for CEHRT compliance, and more. Having the ability to query, bi-directionally, State Immunization Registries is a great recent addition to the product which cuts down on time.
ConsHealth Reminders (Clinical Decision Support tools) and Immunization Schedules don't have the flexibility or logic needed for actual humans. If a patient receives a vaccine late on a series, the schedule needs to recalculate itself. Similar with health reminders - take Colorectal Cancer Screenings for example. We cannot have one reminder satisfied by various tests and various timelines based on those tests (FOBT/FIT Test = 1 year, Colonoscopy = 1/3/5/10 years). Also, results of the tests cannot be taken into account.
May 16, 2019
Jenny W.
Intergy Clinical Coordintaor

“Best Integration”

OverallThis support team is fantastic. Most support teams do not give "Use of Product" information; the support is simply for issues or problems, but Greenway actually gives out information on how to use the system and best of all, it is in chat format so no loss of time trying to reach someone by phone.
ProsOf all 5 of the systems I have used, this is by far the best integrated system of all of them. This is the first truly integrated PM and EHR I have ever experienced although most systems tell you they are integrated. All set up is in PM. Critical information is automatically shared in both PM and EHR (example: tasks). Not only is the Billing/Scheduling system an integral part of EHR (and vice versa), but the analytics system matches perfectly or can be updated to match in unusual circumstances. And now, we have a new Portal which is also integrated!! Communicating with the patient is simply a part of staff and provider daily tasks. It is really well thought out!
ConsThe forms design is a little too simplistic. We need more control over the wording and order of the documentation from the note form but, having said that, it is possible to accomplish that with a little more effort. Being able to design our own forms allows us to innovate and create new workflows and problem solutions.
Stephanie P.
May 13, 2019

“Intergy PM user since 2005”

OverallWe used Medical Manager prior to switching to Intergy in 2005. This really didn't change our workflow because they were basically the same. Intergy's upgrades over the last several years have brought about several changes that have made the software work better and we love the fact that you can suggest enhancements and vote for them. The best thing about Intergy though, in my opinion, is their support. Product support has never let me down! Whether it is just a how to question or a problem, they are always prompt and helpful.
ProsAll of the aspects we use daily are very easy to learn and use. Minimal training needed for new staff to perform scheduling duties. Scheduling templates completely able to be customized to your needs. Able to see financial and demographic information on each patient easily.
ConsWhen using this software on the cloud there is sometimes a lag that allows for scheduling multiple patients in the same time slot.
May 13, 2019
Brette W.
Billing & Collections Manager

“Longterm Intergy User”

OverallI've been using Medical Manager ..... Intergy.... Greenway for over 25 years. I have worked on Allscrpts, Athena, Kareo, and more - this is my preferred PM and the combined full Suite for EHR is excellent as well. It is very flexible for docs who don't like radio buttons and makes posting charges a reasonably manageable process.
ProsI have used several PM systems in my over 25 years in this industry. I like the ease of use and the willingness to address shortcomings (because ALL PM/EMR systems have them). Really what makes Greenway/Intergy the best is its PEOPLE. The Chat help, ability to call in at any time for assistance, relationships developed with sales, support, and integration teams are all top notch with Greenway.
ConsI wish reports could be exported into Excel, but you can purchase the add-on Practice Analytics and that addresses that although there are some fields of data in intergy that cannot be mined. I also REALLY wish there was a way to change font and/or font size in the intergy windows as when working in intergy no matter what you do the actual data you are managing (patient demographics, a scheduling module, etc) only gets as big as about 1/3 of your screen. For us old ladies that is problematic. That is one thing I wish they'd make a priority to fix.
Charlotte R.
Quality Compliance Coordinator

“Why I like Intergy”

OverallI have been using Intergy / EHR /PA since 2008. It has made integrating clinical data with the practice management side a whole lot simpler. It also allows us easy access to attest for our government measures. Like with any software there are drawbacks but overall it is a great product.
ProsIntergy is easy to use and to teach new staff how to use. It is a powerful software if all the parts and pieces are used to the fullest. It can integrate with outside programs. We are able to customize a lot of our EHR forms for the way our providers care for our patients. There is online training for every piece of it and a great support staff just a call or chat away!
ConsThe reporting system. You can't run reports from Intergy as excel reports and trying to run the same report in PA is not always an option.
SUZANNE C.
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR
February 8, 2018

“iNTERGY by GREENWAY HEALTH”

ProsWonderful EMR and PM; once you know how to make her do what she can do, it's GREAT! User friendly training video's that give overview functionality of system to a new user; more in depth use is necessary to maximize the system features; software constantly updating and growing with user suggestions to improve.
ConsDont have enough training video's that explain the practical application of the software and what functions can be utilized. Customer Support training is limited and Customer Service department will only answer specific questions when asked by the client; very challenging to know how all of the functions and features may be applied to the daily use at the practice.
February 8, 2018
Brette W.
Training and Billing Manager
May 2, 2019

“Like an old friend”

OverallI have enjoyed Intergy/Greenway as a partner in more than five practices- all different specialist and different sizes as a Staffer, manager, and Administrator. It is my preferred PM/EHR software.
ProsI have used Medical Manager, Allscripts, Amaxing Charts, Therapy Source, Athena, Phoenix, Kareo, and more. Intergy's EHR/PM combo remains my favorite and the most sensitive to the Practice Management needs of any practice.
ConsThe reporting can be a bit restrictive - more should be available to dump into Excel straight from Intergy rather than having to learn Practice Analytics, but I still find that Intergy makes some of the most actual SENSE for the staff in the trenches so worth that caveat.
May 2, 2019
Michael P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Greenway Intergy practice management and electronic health record”

OverallThe practice management functionality of Intergy is rock solid. From posting charges through payments, Intergy makes financial tracking a breeze.
ProsI have used this software in over 100 practices nationwide for the past 13 years. Intergy has a very stable platform that handles practices ranging in size from a solo to hundreds of providers. The key advantages of this system over others we have worked with is the flexibility to handle different workflows and the best reporting tool available.
ConsIntergy has fallen behind the competition in development of cutting edge features such as: digital signature, inventory, and workflow.
Madonna D.
March 20, 2018

“A great product that has evolved along with technology. ”

OverallMy practice has been faithful to the ever evolving Greenway company. They strive to create a very satisfied customer.
ProsI currently use Intergy Practice Management and Practice Analytics in my job daily. My practice has utilized all 3 products for many years. It affords us a one stop shop to manage the practice, esp. the business end. Reports are very informative and functional for managing the every day business of medicine.
ConsIntroduction of new product lines can be overwhelming at times. Which do you choose for your practice? What will enhance your bottom line?
Melissa G.
CPOA
February 20, 2018

“This is EHR program is user-friendly and has many features that you can choose to incorporate.”

ProsThe one thing that I like the most about Greenway EHR program is the fact that each person that uses their personal sign on can change the format of what their page looks like. Each person will have the same options on their page but they could be in different locations and you can do this just by a click of a button.
ConsI personally feel that inputting patient medications could be done in a much more user-friendly way. The user should be able to click through medications in a much less time-consuming manner than it is currently.
February 20, 2018
Colleen C.
ASU Coordinator
June 28, 2018

“Customer Support went above and beyond!”

Overall I am new to this practice and have never used this program before. The online training modules were very helpful. Customer service has always been extremely helpful in assisting me with issues I may be having. On my last call,Team was so helpful in helping me and providing assistance on how to solve a problem. They checked out every avenue and knew in order to rectify the problem, even when we determined that, at the end, it was not an Intergy issue but instead was a issue with the biller. I am thankful!
ProsIntergy allows our practice to keep updated information on our patients, keep our doctors organized and to provide the best experience all around.
ConsUsing the same version of Intergy for two separate entities at my office can get a bit confusing and the ability to modify colors of the background could help ease this as well as offer a fresh look to screens we spend so much time in every day.
June 28, 2018
Andrew S.
Business Administrations Manager
September 30, 2019

“Intergy EHR - Don't Waste Your Money”

OverallThey are effectively the source of our business issues.
ProsI do not like any aspect of the EHR. Its capabilities were grossly oversold. Lack of training and resources is a major issue.
ConsLack of support. Lack of training prior to Go-Live. We were told to watch videos for training. We watched the videos and still do not know how to properly bill. Complete and utter waste of money. No help from our incompetent project manager.
September 30, 2019
SARA O.
Pt Acct
May 15, 2019

“Intergy PM Billing Review”

ProsI love the fact when I am using this software, as I am looking at the insurance screen, I can see a copy of the insurance cards also. This makes it very handy when reviewing claims and speaking with a patient about insurance information!
ConsI dislike the fact as I am looking at the charges screen, when I click on a line item it does not give me all the information I need. I need to look at the view/edit screen.
May 15, 2019
Ethan B.

“Time Tested Product”

OverallWe have enjoyed working on Intergy for nearly 10 years. A few times we looked at other products (more out of curiousity than need) and found that it gets the job done as good as or better than other systems. It would be very tough to be convinced to switch programs at this point.
ProsAssurance of little to no downtime Years worth of upgrades ensure high value workflows Customer support is incredible
ConsSlower to offer cutting edge features than competitors, at times
Bob C.
Administrator
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
May 29, 2018

“Decent product ”

ProsIntergy is a good product but to have it be "robust" you also need to purchase the Practice Analytic (PA) software package with it in order to perform data analytics. PA is an excellent package that Greenway should incorporate into their other EMR systems.
ConsIntergy is not a very user friendly product as you have to perform multiple clicks in order to either get to where you want to go or need to do - Keep It Simple.
May 29, 2018
Joyce P.
office manager
January 19, 2019

“Support is always friendly and willing to work out my issues in a timely manner”

OverallKeep up the good work with your product
ProsEase of getting around/I am on a new system with a new job, and Greenway has it beat all the way. Customer support, Hardware Support, it is all around a great system, ITIVITY, I live it when they ask if I have it.
ConsFixing remittance that do not balance, no coverage on the weekends, printing itemized statements, can't get exactly what I need
January 19, 2019
Lucie W.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
December 3, 2018

“Dependable and Reliable”

OverallWe have been very pleased with Greenway--Most pleased with customer service--Efficient and courteous!!!
ProsEase of functions and help features are easy to follow. So many of the functions are almost self-explanatory.
ConsDon't have any--.We have been most fortunate with input issues from the beginning. Only con is that we can't integrate information to other facilities--no that is not far away.
December 3, 2018
Kenneth A.
Director of Health Services
Medical Practice, 5001-10,000 employees
April 7, 2017

“Overall we have had a positive experience with Intergy and Greenway”

OverallWe look forward to moving into Greenway Community for population health
ProsThe practice analytics is easy to use The new EHR is a great improvement The Rx system is easy to navigate
ConsWe would like to see more interfacing capabilities. We would like to see interfacing easier to implement and less costly We would like to see more video training that we can access when needed. Would like the patient portal to be easier to use
Vicki F.

“Best on the Market”

OverallOur physicians actually LOVE the EHR. As far as the rest of the staff, it is user-friendly and there are many improvements to the software- the developers listen.
ProsFlexibility! You as a user can do SO much to change things you might not like. No calling the vendor for every little thing, no hidden charges. What you see is what you get.
ConsThe upgrades, which are included, are frequent.
Roxanne I.
Director of Nursing

“Partnering with UpDox”

OverallThe support team is timely and responsive. Greenway keeps you informed of upcoming developments and changes. The reps make an effort to personalize your experience with them. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient. Local meetings are available to network with other users of Intergy. Greenway partners with other vendors to enhance practice workflow.
ProsTraining and initializing the software was simple and straight forward. Permits our practice to adjust assignments throughout the 5 site practice to address incoming digital faxes, archives in the chart. Permits HIPAA compliant transmission of records to legal entities.
ConsHas intermittent periods of down periods but are generally resolved quickly once we notify the UpDox team.
Lori L.
March 13, 2018

“I used Greenway for four years, it is a really easy system to us with some training”

ProsIt is very friendly, intuitive and reliable. The system makes it very easy to navigate through the screens . And I love the support system they offer with this software.
ConsThere is absolutely nothing that i dislike about this software. If i had to choose one thing about it, i would say it does take some training to really know how to get the most of of the software.
March 13, 2018
Kris H.
September 18, 2017

“Intergy makes my day productive!”

ProsIntergy is easy to use. Upgrades are constantly made. I feel as though support is easy to work with and they take suggestions for possible upgrades in the future.
ConsI do not think this product is Pediatric specific and there are a few things that we need to modify as a result, however, support has listened to our challenges and worked with us to find resolution.
September 18, 2017
Heather V.
Billing and Coding
April 19, 2017

“Love this software”

OverallI have to use this program for multiple different things with my clinic. I use it for medical records, billing, and shot record print outs. It is very easy to access all of these.
ProsIt is very user friendly. It is easy to fix any mistake you make in the billing department.
ConsWhen scanning medical records if you scan in the wrong chart side you can not edit it and switch it over. You must delete and rescan.
April 19, 2017
Carla F.

“Small Clinic”

OverallThere were bumps in the road at the beginning, every one likes things done the way they are used to. The upside to this downfall was that GRS was willing to work with me as the billing manager to get what I needed to keep our current workflow running smoothly with as little hiccups as possible
ProsOnce learned it is easy to use, something new is always a bit difficult, but support is always there to help with any questions you might have and walk you through step by step
ConsThat it is not cloud based. Most of the time I don't really need to print something but because I can't download it to my work station it must be printed. Cloud based would be so much more cost effective and efficient for me.
Luther O.
owner/physician
October 24, 2018

“Physician/owner”

OverallI am reporting the company to the BBB and hiring an attorney. I can only hope that my businesses survive going with Greenway. Huge mistake!!! The billing company is about to cause my clinic to go out of business. After being with the company for 5 months we have posted nearly $4 million in charges and only received $250,000. Customer service takes 2-3 days to return a call. We have been trying to understand our bill since day one and not a single person at Greenway can explain what we are been charged for. We do not have a "go-to" person. Each branch of the company is separate so it takes multiple calls and weeks to get to the bottom of an issue. When a medication is prescribed through the system the number of tablets written/amount dispensed does not show up in the chart. Tons of problems with this company/EHR
ProsMultiple features Nice favorites list Can use on the go and at home Customizable templates and notes
ConsPoor customer service The billing company is worthless Multiple issues that are patient safety related

By Greenway Health on November 8, 2018
Hi Luther, We are sorry to hear that you¿ve had a bad experience with Greenway, and thank you for letting us know. First and foremost, we take potential patient safety issues very seriously. For that reason, we looked into the medication prescription issue you identified and determined that it does not impact patient safety. We are happy to discuss our rationale with you directly. Additionally, our top-rated revenue cycle management team believes that personally investing in the success of each practice is paramount to helping our customers achieve further financial success. Similarly, our customer success team has an average response time of 11 hours, is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed, and offers designated points of contact for certain practices. For any ideas your practice may have on software functionality, we recommend that you use the Ideas page on My Greenway, where our customers can list requested items and provide feedback on requests from other customers in the Greenway family. If you¿d like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com. Thank you.
October 24, 2018
Maggie B.
Billing/Credentialing Manager
April 6, 2017

“Intergy Practice Management System”

OverallI have been using this program since 2004 and it has advanced along with the medical industry and is as great today as it was when purchased. It is one of the most user friendly programs that I have ever used.
ProsNew employee training is reduced because of the ease of use. I have found that employees enjoy the icon selections because with one click they can find what they need. We are a large Dermatology practice with 4 locations and we can use this program at all locations and from home if needed. We use PC's, Lap tops, IPADS. The collections module keeps our A/R up to date. The prebill function is a perfect way to correct any errors before the claim reaches the clearing house.
ConsWe wish that Intergy had a module for EHR that would meet our Dermatology needs.
April 6, 2017
Lisa F.
June 27, 2019

“Intergy Practice Management”

OverallWe have had Intergy since 2002 and would highly recommend this software. It is very easy to arrange schedules in the appointment system. It simplifies the billing process and is very efficient.
ProsThe ease of navigating the system is a huge advantage because our time is valuable as everyone knows.
ConsI would like pulling reports to be more simple.
June 27, 2019
Sylvia T.
Practice Manager
March 19, 2019

“The BEST Customer Support Team”

OverallGreenway feels like our partner. They are always willing to help us find solutions to reaching our goals as a practice. Customer support is super responsive and that really means everything to me as a manager.
ProsI love how robust this software is. There is so much we can do on it.
ConsSometimes it takes too many clicks to achieve one function or action.
November 28, 2018

“Excellent for billing”

ProsBest billing software in the industry! It speaks continuously with the EHR. The data analytics tool can simultaneously pull data from PM and EHR.
ConsExpensive product, especially when you add on the EHR, analytics tool, interfaces, and other modules (like immunization registry)
November 28, 2018
Gracey A.
insurance Clerk
March 10, 2017

“Intergy PM”

OverallI personally love Intergy. We have used a few others and Intergy remains my favorite
ProsHas and easy flow thru with all the necessities. Love all the reports available. Templating of schedules is an ease.
ConsThere seems to be a good bit of clicking from screen to screen. But after use it becomes a part of it and you dont really notice it.
March 10, 2017
Patti B.
Practice Admin. Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
December 19, 2018

“Intergy by Greenway Health is a great medical software product.”

Overall
ProsIntergy is user friendly. Greenway Health has great customer service. Greenway Health employees are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and helpful.
ConsI have no cons to report. Greenway Health is doing a great job! I recommend this product and company.
December 19, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
April 24, 2018

“System administrator”

ProsThe practice management for greenway is very easy to use. Most users can learn their day to day tasks within a few hours of training.
ConsThe system lacks integration with other systems that could make our life easier. Insurance verification is also not what we need.
April 24, 2018
Christina N.
July 24, 2019

“Very Busy Radiology Practice”

ProsMany features can be customized to fit your needs. Makes being paperless very easy. Customer Support is amazing.
ConsThere are some limitations with insurance posting and claims filing. The statements and reporting are often limited.
July 24, 2019
Sherry d.
Chief Information & Compliance Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

“Easy EMR to use”

OverallGreat tool for a multi-speciality practice or an FQHC
ProsIt is a very robust system that allows the end user to tailor it to meet their needs.
ConsThe behavioral health aspect could use some more tweaks to make it more user friendly for therapists to document in.
Ryan E.
Sys admin
September 27, 2017

“Overall good for multi specialty companies.”

ProsEverything integrates well. Overall the software is very powerful. The built in electonic prescribing works well as does the greenway patient portal.
ConsIntergy is written in an older programming language. The encounter note functionality can be vastly improved.
September 27, 2017
Shawanna B.
Billing Department

“Excellent customer service”

OverallOur office has recently integrated Intergy with Phreesia and we love it. We have been provided special assistance with the Integration process and we love it! Customer service is always great and fast!
ProsI like the fact that if I have any questions or issues with a certain function within the product, there is someone trained in that specific area that can help me and I'm not just forwarded continually to different people that can't assist me.
ConsSome of the help screens are too vague and do not give clear instructions. I would like to see the product offer clearer instructions for the administrative staff on how to set up things in the program for practice, such as letters and labels.
Allison M.
AVP Care Management
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees

“Intergy for FQHC”

ProsFairly reasonable demographics that meet UDS guidelines. Canned report feature provides good amount of pre fabricated reports. Insurance set up fairly easy.
Conspoor functionality, no population health interface. Greenway Intergy proves difficult to interface with other HL7 software. Not intuitive, charges do not interface with forms. Too many 'clicks'. Practice Analytics does not utilize diagnosis' or procedures for UDS measures, and your workflow has to include the correct click to produce results so you add the correct medcin finding rather than diagnosis.

By Greenway Health on May 22, 2018
We¿re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is normally known for its ease of use, customizable templates, and exceptional Practice Analytics capabilities. Our Population Health solution, Greenway Community, provides customers with the ability close those care gaps and easily report data to receive reimbursement for care. If you¿d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.
Dan D.
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2017

“Intergy for Medical Billing”

ProsWe have used Intergy for many years and have found it to be a very easy system to use that has great consumer support.
ConsThe product is somewhat expensive, however you do get all of the services you need when utilizing the software.
Myra M.
Operations Manager
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 9, 2017

“Easy to use (user Friendly)”

OverallSupport is awesome
Proskeep the billing department on top of issues. reports are easy to view. lots of user on one system
Consthe cost we are a non-profit. so in order to update our system, we must get approved for grants. Not easy these days.
Dustin N.
Practice Manager
April 13, 2018

“Lots of features available but none are included in the amount you pay them for the software”

OverallDO NOT BUY unless you enjoy paying an attorney
Prosbasic system if you love DOS, this is perfect for you great for those people who enjoy computer programming and creating their own forms
ConsOver priced nothing included in basic model IT is almost nonexistent they sell you on the amazing features it has but neglect to tell you that none are included when you buy the software. Almost all features are considered add-ons which means there's a cost for them System is constantly being "upgraded" on the weekends but there is never any noticeable changes

By Greenway Health on May 4, 2018
We¿re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is typically praised for its ease of use, canned and customizable templates, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice¿s needs. Additionally, our Customer Support is highly regarded by our clients and is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed. If you¿d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com
April 13, 2018
Kim S.
Patient Account Representative
September 12, 2017

“Great Software for Collections”

OverallEvery bit of information that goes into review of past due accounts is provided on the screens in the Collection module This is so very helpful compared to other programs and enables me to review accounts very quickly.
ProsI really like the Collections Program! The practice I work for is small, however the patient data base is huge. I have found the programs on Intergy help me keep close track of past due accounts. There are several different reports that give me options of what information I am looking for when reviewing the accounts.
Mary F.
Clinical Manager
June 19, 2019

“My overall thoughts”

ProsIt's easy to use and it's not difficult to create and customize your own forms.
ConsNot being able to pause what you are doing if interupted.
June 19, 2019
Kris H.
June 13, 2019

“I am very happy with Intergy”

ProsIntergy is very user friendly. It allows our office to be very efficient.
ConsIt is not specifically pediatrics friendly but we make it work.
June 13, 2019
SONIA S.

“Intergy Software”

ProsWe enjoy Intergy because it is so easy to use. It is very user friendly.
ConsThe yearly cost is high. However the support you get is good
Alivia M.
Government Analyst
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
April 3, 2019

“Intergy Review”

OverallOverall awesome EMR system for medical practices.
ProsGreat EMR software for medical practices! One of my favorites to use in all of the other programs Inhave used. Easy to use and the customer service is the best!
ConsCons are there that it gets slow when there is not enough WiFi in the office.

By Greenway Health on April 11, 2019
Thanks for the review, Alivia. Our developers are always working toward improvements to make our solutions even easier for you to use, so we're happy to hear you enjoy your time on Intergy. We'll relay your kudos to our customer service team so they can keep up the great work!
April 3, 2019
C. Marlene H.
R.N., Family Nurse Practitioner
March 20, 2018

“13 years of experience with Intergy electronic medical record has been great and looking forward to a continued relationship with the company”

OverallI've used 2 other electronic medical records at other clinics. Intergy is faster, cleaner in appearance, more clinically logical, and easier to learn.
ProsIntegration between Practice Management software, EHR the clinic record, and Practice Analytics for reporting. Good workflow for staff and providers. Always looking at ways to improve customer service. Customization of the clinic record appeals to providers.
ConsJust like all of the other electronic medical records on the market, it would be nice if it costed less. Training on new features could be better.
Tessa C.
Office Assistant
March 15, 2017

“Review!!”

OverallVery Helpful and Friendly! Wonderful Customer Support!
ProsEverything is easily customized, customer support is very friendly and very helpful making sure the problem is fixed.
March 15, 2017
Maria R.
July 5, 2019

“Life (Practice) Saver”

OverallFrom implementation, to training and to this day everything has been great. Customer support is excellent. PM is user friendly. The various reporting elements for tracking purposes has been most helpful.
ProsEase of use and great customer support. Ease of creating reports.
ConsPractice Analytics is not attached to PM :D