TruckingOffice Ratings

Overall

About TruckingOffice

Real Trucking Software, Real Easy. The software that gives you the tools to always know what loads are making money and which ones lose you money. Get organized, increase profits, & always have us by your side. With TruckingOffice you can manage all your dispatches and expenses and stay on top of your invoices to your customers. We'll have you ready for IFTA in no time, no more struggling to find and coordinate information. And we'll help you keep up with your drivers and truck maintenance. Learn more about TruckingOffice

Daniel L.
Operations Manager
August 22, 2017

“This software is a pleasure to work with. ”

OverallKeeps me extremely organized.
ProsThis software is a pleasure to work with. It's so simple, clean to look and and easy to use. I find myself actually wanting to do the bookkeeping just so I can run the various reports with one click and see how my business is doing. I tried other software options that were more feature-rich, but they ended up being unnecessarily complicated. As soon as I switched to Trucking Office, I knew that it was going to be a keeper. And don't fall for the bigger software options from others that allow you to integrate everything like load boards and factoring. The integration always results in a watered down version that is clunky. This then makes it necessary to go outside the software to the other provider anyway. Trucking officer is no-thrills basic stuff and that is really what is so great about it. No extra noise, no distracting designs and colors, just a very easy to use layout and features. Great Job!!! I will be a customer for a long time.
ConsA mobile app or a least a more mobile friendly version would be nice. The software can be used on my smart phone okay, but it takes a bit of scrolling and snooping around to see where everything got squished to. Just needs to be optimized for mobile (adjust the layout) and should be no problem. When entering new customers/drops/vendors, it would be nice if the system auto populated options from the web (like Ascend TMS, this is Ascend's only redeeming feature, though), instead of requiring me to manually enter each new vendor. It does auto populate for future entries once they are entered though. Also, would be great if Trucking Office continued to build on their simple design with ELD (coming soon) and some sort of navigation / routing option (emailing directions to a driver, which this software can do, is too low tech). If whatever Trucking Office offers in the future is as easy to look and an use as this offering, I will sign up for it in a second.
August 22, 2017
Christon D.
Owner Partner
August 14, 2019

“Very Helpful ”

OverallMakes keeping track of expenses and pay very easy
ProsIt's not complicated and does not take up all my time, when I'm not driving, to keep up on my company. Love the quickbooks exports so I don't have to re-enter all the information.
ConsExport to Quickbooks stamps with date of export and not date in program, so I do have to go correct that info.
August 14, 2019
Vickie G.
Vice President
December 16, 2016

“Our company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice”

OverallOur company is very satisfied with TruckingOffice The support team has always been very efficient to help me with any problems.
ProsIt is very simple
ConsI would like to be able to print specific companies that have a balance due

By TruckingOffice on December 17, 2016
Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business.
December 16, 2016
Gerrad M.
April 4, 2018

“This is a Great Product built for trucking companies. I have tried others and none compare. ”

ProsThis software has completely streamlined my Trucking operations and freed up valuable time and space to focus on other important matters. It's simple and easy to grasp, however, there are tons of resources and guides to help you figure anything out. Reports are a blessing. I can quickly and easily get snap shots of almost every facet of the business. The IFTA reporting is worth the price of my subscription alone. After a year of trying to manage everything with complex spreadsheets that just seemed balloon into multiple tabs, equations, and macros, I decided to leverage technology and let the professionals do what they do best. Best business decision I've made!
ConsPrice for storage. It's not a big deal because I don't need it but perhaps if it was less expensive then I'd use it.
Nancy L.
dispatch/ office
January 16, 2018

“Makes office work and IFTA so much faster”

ProsThis software make my IFTA headache 4 times a year go away. If this was for nothing but IFTA it would be well worth money, but it does so much more. From drivers to trucks everything is so much easier to keep track of. Lets me know when a truck is needing a inspection sticker, tags, maintenance. Everything I need in one software. Thank you Trucking Office, you have saved a lot of my hair from being pulled out.
January 16, 2018
Temekia S.
November 12, 2018

“JMMC TRANSPORT”

OverallGreat!!!!
ProsThe software is self sufficient. They have everything I need for my business without a price gauge.
ConsI haven't found Anything I dislike. I tried DAT first. It was too expensive and too technical.
November 12, 2018
Ann and Phillip R.
September 18, 2018

“Everything ”

OverallI've been looking for months for a program to do everything this does. I wanted to know how much it cost for dead head miles and profit/loss per mile. How much am I actually making per trip. Reminders for tags, physicals, expenses, maintenance, etc.
ProsEasy to use and understand. A few minutes a day keeps up with all my back office/accounting.
ConsAs a car hauler, I have several BOL's, drop offs, and pickups along the way. At first it was a little confusing because it wanted me to clarify the route. I thought it would give the best option and then I could make adjustments. Every time I added another load to the trip, I had to go through the clarification again. I now, save the trip as a PDF, for reference, so it's no problem.
September 18, 2018
Ben L.
Partner
November 21, 2018

“New Authority”

OverallAs a new business looking to grow, TruckingOffice was really helpful in understanding our revenue and expenses which helped us make better decisions on equipment and maintenance specifically.
ProsIt is great that TruckingOffice is cloud-based so I can access from anywhere. It also integrates all the areas of the business to provide snapshot views that allow me to make more informed decisions which make my business more profitable.
ConsThe monthly fees in addition to the original cost are a lot for a brand new authority - once you have more trucks it's more affordable. However, the information gained is helpful for growing the business.
November 21, 2018
Eric H.
February 13, 2018

“The programs are user friendly and we are able to get all employees trained on inputting information”

OverallEverything needed to get the company running strong and more into futher growning.
ProsUser friendly, plus my accounting / HR , dispatcher, office manager and any other person that we need to train on it can learn it with no problem. Were able to get reports in basic and full format pdf form, this has been a great help for us.
ConsIf there can be something for payroll for other people we would like to add to the company, but we run other programs which help until this is incorporated with this program in the future. We are able to open up programs and retirve the information needed to complete the process.
February 13, 2018
Angela P.
December 6, 2016

“Good for trucking but could have some improvements ”

OverallI love this for putting all my loads and figuring IFTA and keeping track of all my expenses. It is fairly simple to setup and use. I do find there are some things that could use tweaking. One truck can be on 2 loads at one time using 2 different trailers. The software doesn't allow that. I have to create a seperate truck to do that. And you can't link loads which I have needed to do also. So this software limits me. I have also used your IFTA and been told by the state of Georgia the figures were wrong for my 1st quarter. If I get another letter stating the same thing, I will have to cancel my svc. It's not cost effective to pay the $50 fee for a late fee and pay extra for your IFTA svc. I have emailed cust svc about this twice with no response.

By TruckingOffice on December 6, 2016
Hello Angela, Thank you for the kind review and thank you for expressing your concerns. The developers are currently working on a solution that would solve your multiple load issue and we hope to be releasing that early next year. In regards to the IFTA form problem my records indicate that we called you at the time and resolved the issue. If it is still a problem please let me know. -Allen
Ron C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
November 6, 2018

“1 man show”

OverallI use this on my tablet and my phone. If i take the time to enter things as they occur, i have very little headaches. I tried a couple others trial periods. Came back to trucking office.
ProsOnce i get through the learning curve, it is very user friendly. Input items as they accumulate or as they occur and its organised. Price is good. The invoice creation is great.
ConsAs with anything, the learning curve. Being a one man show i discovered features on the go.
November 6, 2018
Claudia R.

“Best Program Ever!!”

OverallThis is so far the mos helpful and easy program for me,Love it,I never knew that I could find a software so helpful to work with,One thing i can say is please do not go no where because without you guys I wouldn't be able to survive with my company.
ProsEverything
ConsThere's nothing that I would say I don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersNot really

By TruckingOffice on December 6, 2016
Thank you Claudia! We appreciate your business.
Jeffery L.
April 4, 2018

“This software by far is the easiest way to keep track of your trucking business.”

ProsI like the simplicity of this product. It runs our fleet very efficiently. It's a step by step process to enter the loads and if you use code BRRN2018 you will receive 10% off for life.
ConsWe have not experienced anything negative with this program yet. If there was a con it would be a bigger filesafe at startup.
Jeff S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“Good product”

OverallOverall it is a great product at an affordable price
ProsIt's simplicity is refreshing....Very affordable....Customer service has been very helpful so far...
ConsWould like if loaded miles printed on invoices instead of just the total $ for FS.....Also needs more area to input instructions that print on invoices
December 5, 2018
Steve E.
May 3, 2018

“The system was easy to figure out and I am no computer wizard. ”

ProsThe office puts in the info and at my convenience I go in find the trip print it out and in a few short minutes i,am back on the road.Customer service was great a few things we didn't understand 1 call and they stepped us through the issue...Problem solved.
ConsThere has been no down side so far.
May 3, 2018
William P.
Operations Manager
June 12, 2017

“Fantastic easy to use software. Love the edit function and cost keeping of the loads moved.”

ProsI like the fact it breaks down the cost per mile. So you know exactly what you are making and is easier to forecast with this information as well.
ConsI would color code the loads as loading, dispatched, waiting on insurance, etc easier to track the loads.

By TruckingOffice on June 13, 2017
Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business!
June 12, 2017
Igor V.
president
September 4, 2018

“Best Tracking Management software ”

OverallWe solved, lot of problems sence we have that software, freight bills send on time, easy to control freight, trucks,and income.
Proseverything, easy to use,semple, we like everything about this software.
Conscant find anything to say,about what we do not like.
September 4, 2018
Automotive, Unspecified
December 14, 2017

“Great software to figure out ifta miles”

ProsIt divides up miles for each state automatically and saves a lot of time calculating when filling for IFTA.
ConsIt take a lot of time to put in driver trips and specially when you have more than one drops in one trip. Other than it is really helpful
December 14, 2017
Kris W.
May 25, 2015

“Needs More”

OverallThere is quite a bit that Trucking office does do and offer. For a single truck operation it would be great. But for multiple truck operation and using with owner operators it lacks alot. Cons, 1. Driver settlements, only show what driver made, not what the gross of the load paid, so driver asks alot of questions about load especially if they are a percentage base driver. Owner operators are same issue. 2. No Quick-books integration or import/export options available available 3. Can not use for Freight Brokerage Pro's 1. Will automatically figure miles for all empty and loaded miles. 2. Keeps track of IRP miles too 3. Easy load generation, and customer shipper, and consignee setup 4. Great for LTL carriers as you create each load individually and then group all LTL onto a truck, trailer and driver.
May 25, 2015
Allen C.
Trucking Enthusiast
April 27, 2015

“Easy to learn - Easy to use”

OverallWhen I started using this software back in 2005 when my father (Ron Campbell) first built it I couldn't believe how much easier it was to keep track of everything. Running a trucking business is hectic. You need TruckingOffice to keep things on track. TruckingOffice makes it easy!
April 27, 2015
William L.
April 14, 2017

“Great Software for small trucking companies”

OverallVery easy to get started and use. Does not have all the bells and whistles that a more expensive might have, But has most of everything needed to run our trucking company. The great thing is that is very easy to use and quick.
April 14, 2017
Mike L.
December 18, 2016

“Very useful for Owner Operators ”

OverallTrucking Office helps me easily keep track of my expenses (fuel and maintenance) and IFTA logs. Simple one click to see what I've done for the year

By TruckingOffice on December 19, 2016
Thanks Mike, we appreciate your business.
December 18, 2016
Ed F.
May 6, 2016

“ease of use , not so”

Overallto much fluff,not easy to use. After having tried it for five months , i have found to do things simple and quick. This is not it.I would not recommend to anyone. My time is money and when it takes forty five minutes to put in a six stop trip, to long.
May 6, 2016