Quick Dry Cleaning Software Ratings

Overall

About Quick Dry Cleaning Software

The cloud based software can help you remotely manage your business through Mac/ windows computers/laptops, tablets and smart phones. Quick Dry Cleaning software can help you reduce waste and increased profits. Dry Cleaners who are using this software have reported a savings of up to USD 1000-1200 in a single year of operation. Give your customers a wow feeling with our advanced android application, SMS and Email reminders and web login. Come and explore a unique world of awesomeness with us. Learn more about Quick Dry Cleaning Software

Aishwarya G.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“One and only solution you will ever need for your business”

OverallQDC is the only software that you will need once you start using it. It makes your life so much easier as all your data is in one place. You can control, monitor and analyze your business from anywhere. No more losses due to garment loss, wrong delivery, and compensations. Easily track your profit growth without managing multiple bill books. Smartly utilize your time in expanding your business and making business strategies.
Pros1. No garment loss 2. Customer personalization options 3. Discount, offers, and loyalty points integrated 4. digital payment integration 5. easy control of the business from anywhere 6. Advanced reports to help in business growth
ConsDid not face any issue with the software.
May 21, 2019
Ahmed S.
Accounts & Operations Manager
December 22, 2015

“Quick Dry Cleaning Software - An Easy Way to Manage our Laundry & Dry Cleaning Business”

Overall We started using the software in 2014 and received very professional and delighted support services from Quick Dry Cleaning Software Team. Although we are using it in different time zone (Dubai UAE) QDC Team is always behind us when ever we stucked at any point of time. The main important point which i LOVE at QDC is there are frequent updations to the software as per new research on market or our feedbacks. and also i do have control in my hand to switch on or off options like my Users Rights or Configurations that is very critial to the business. its being 2 years now using software and we moved one after other to 3 stores for automation with QDC and able to manage our work very effectively. The cloud based solution is very useful as per business model to manage all branches from headoffice instead of travelling to all other locations on day basis. Me and My Boss are very happy with the Cloud based solution and suggest people to start using cloud to have better control over the business.
December 22, 2015
Bunmi D.
April 17, 2015

“Business clarity & visibility at last”

OverallI must say, I'm really impressed with this software. I signed up 4 months ago and it not only delivered what it promised, the company also has the best after sales support service I have come across in a long while. Right from the time I showed interest in the software during my search stage to post installation, I practically had a relationship manager work closely with me and walk me through all the way. Anticipating my needs, answering questions promptly, following up on me etc. Training was easy and the best thing I love about the software is my ability to see all my business information ( like sales, clients, pick up or drop off information etc) from anywhere even when I'm out of town. The SMS features are also excellent especially as it can work with my local SMS provider. The reports are also robust though if you need something customized it may not be immediate.
April 17, 2015
Martin M.
January 29, 2015

“My business increased by 30% thanks for Quick Drycleaning Software”

OverallI started using this software about 7 - 8 months back. Initially I was very excited about SMS reminder facility and loads of other kool features which offered me greater control and visibility into my own business. But about 2 months back I started used using "packages" feature, with which I was enabled new ways of doing business. This allows me to collect money in advance by offering various types of combo packages and deals. This lead an instant jump of 30%-31% jump in my sales and about 25% jump in my profits. I highly recommend these guys. I have spoken to them multiple times, and they have been very helpful in supporting me increasing my business. Martin

By Deecoup on September 14, 2019
Hi Martin, We are glad that we are able to contribute to your success. Your feedback motivates us and strengthens our belief in our vision to help laundromats & Dry Cleaners. Thanks for reviewing us!
January 29, 2015
Monty K.
December 9, 2015

“Make your life cool and dry-cleaning business flourish with amazing software!!”

OverallThe most amazing software I have ever used for my dry cleaning business. Not only the purchasing and installation of the Dry cleaning software is uncomplicated, but it creates no ruckus while using. Before its installation, I was unable to get the report for urgent orders and this was becoming the most critical challenge for the walk in customers and in home pick and drop facility. However, now I am able to get daily report summary, daily urgent order filter facility and home Delivery filter facility. This software also facilitates me with all my business information like clients, sales, outstanding payments, filter by pick up boy id, ability to pull out a report any time. Now I can run my business efficiently while having fun with my friends and family!!
December 9, 2015
Rajat A.
Business Owner
April 21, 2015

“Smooth running of a drycleaning business has become possible.”

OverallProduct is just amazing it has brought relief to me in terms of tracking the clothes. Personally my loss of garments has stopped completely with Quick Dry Cleaning Software. Prepaid Packages and SMS alerts to customers increased customer loyalty as well as helped my business to grow. Accounting has become easy,other process of my two stores are now easy to manage with the help of quick dry clean software. This software helped to attract new customers as well as retain my existing customers which leads us to replicate our business in terms of multiple branches now. also I am able to spend time with family, friends now as i am able to control each and every day to day activity over Smart phone.
April 21, 2015
Rahul G.
Proprietor
February 25, 2016

“The most advanced software with lots of features”

OverallThis software has solved my lots of issues and because of this software I settled my second store. The best features which interacted me to purhcase this softwares are: 1. Lots of reports (which help me to track my business) 2. Seperate send to workshop and receive from workshop screen which help me to manage and track each and every garments 3. Communication preference like email and SMS which helps customer to interact more 4. Booking screen with touch functionality which helps to manage the account with tab 5. And many more.... and still counting. "
February 25, 2016
ABDUL RAHIM S.
General Manager
April 23, 2015

“Cloud Based Application Leads to our Business to Next Level”

OverallSpecially SMS Alerts Made our life easier, and customer's are getting their order status over SMS. Quick Dry Cleaning Software providing Excellent support services post sale and helping me through the set up of all new configurations. We used to face problem of Garments wrong deliveries as well as garment theft however Quick Dry Cleaning Software makes our lives better and we are able to overcome wrong deliveries and garment mismatching. Also we are able to see all our accounts receivable, with the details of whole outstanding payments.
April 23, 2015
Muhammad Sajid S.
February 18, 2016

“Awesome Software, A must have for Dry cleaners and A marvellous change for industry”

OverallI'v been enjoying all the remarkable features of the software from past two years; whether It's about Garment Tracking, Automated Tags or managing my Reports and Accounts ; everything is phenomenal. Quick Dry Cleaning software is easy and amazing to use. Support services are impressive. Now I run my business more effectively and efficiently; and enjoy my life as well. My overall experience is Astonishing."
February 18, 2016
Yogesh S.
Marketing Manager
April 18, 2015

“Overall Its Good Software with maximum record back up.”

OverallGood reporting system is very useful for analysis of all the business activities which help us to improve the overall control and monitoring over business as well as to provide good customer service. With SMS and Email notification it enables us good relationship with our customers. Prepaid Packages helped us to grow business by investing the money paid by customers in advance before using our services.
April 18, 2015