Proposable Ratings

Overall

About Proposable

Proposable empowers your company to create, deliver, and track all your quotes without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based quotes, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire quoting and proposal process from start to finish. Learn more about Proposable

Chloe C.
Business Owner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 24, 2018

“User friendly, good proposal creation service”

OverallThis software is brilliant if you're sending proposals and contracts regularly and even better if you need "template proposals". Personally, this has been something I have used almost every day and having the templates allows me to cut out the time I previously spent copying the same text and images into almost every proposal I sent. I've also saved valuable time through proposable as it's eliminated the need to send contracts back and forth via email. I found some clients were unsure how to sign them this way - proposable provided a solution to that. Overall, this software has been an integral part of my business and with the few bugs I experienced ironed out, it would be a 5* bit of software.
ProsOverall, this software is good. It provides good value for money if you're a business or freelancer sending proposals reasonably regularly. I love the fact it allows for the proposal and contract to be signed electronically, so there is no need for back and forth emails. Generally the software is easy to use and if you're sending out many proposals with the same or similar content you can create "templates" to save time writing out the same thing over and over again. The layout of the dashboard makes it easy to see how many proposals you've sent as well as how many have been accepted, declined or have been left pending. You also receive email notifications every time a proposal is accepted meaning you don't have to keep logging into the software to be aware when a new contract is signed.
ConsThis software could be expensive if you're only sending a few proposals each month. I felt to really get my money's worth I needed to be sending 10+ proposals each month, however, this will depend on the value of each contract to you. If you're sending out higher value contracts you may feel you only need to send one or two to get your moneys worth. There were times when I experienced issues with the software - primarily potential clients claiming they couldn't view the proposal properly from their smartphone. Although this didn't happen every time, it was of concern to me.

By Proposable on October 31, 2018
Thanks for the review Chloe!
October 24, 2018
Anthony M.
Design, 11-50 employees

“Extremely useful software”

OverallOverall, the software has been very good with only a few minor things that we did not like. Once you really get using it, it gets better and better because you build a nice library of re-usable content. Also, the support from their team has been top notch. Every email is answered in a day or less... usually a few hours.... or minutes.
ProsI have used two other proposal systems before this one and both were very frustrating to use. Proposable was easier to use and had more features than the others at very near the same price. We have now been using it for years with our sales team and it has become a staple of our business software stack and baked into our daily processes.
ConsThe content editor is still difficult to use. Technically, this is sometimes called a WYSIWYG or WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet editor. It is the form element that let's you stylize text and create bullet point lists, etc. The content editor in this system is pretty darn frustrating to use if you want to do anything other than very simple text formatting. Even bullet points don't always look right. For us, this is less of an issue because we have in-house coding teams. So we can make things look great in our proposals using CSS code rather than trying to struggle with the WYSIWYG editor.
Clay K.
Director of Business Development
Accounting, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Great tool for digital business owners!”

OverallVery easy to save templates and bust out quick proposals for fast turn-around. This has helped up speed up the sales process. And it looks very professional.
ProsYou can see when and how long the recipient has viewed the proposal. If they have questions, they can leave comments/questions right in the proposal. It makes everything easy to look very professional on. This has saved me so much time and has sped up our normally long sales process.
ConsI would love to get notifications when someone is viewing the proposal I sent to them, or if they have left a comment. I usually have to manually review this and it can easily be missed or time-consuming. The interface and UI could definitely be more robust, and the creation of proposals from templates can be confusing sometimes. There are definitely ways to streamline this and make it easier to do.

By Proposable on March 16, 2019
Thanks for the review Clay!
David V.
Managing Director
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“ Proposable is worth its weight in gold, get it, use it, and you will win sales from it.”

OverallWe have been using proposable for many years.. the software is very secure and we have had 100% uptime. The customer service is first class, and we have only ever been left with the impression that the team at Proposable seriously care about quality and value.
ProsWe love Proposal. It is a game changer. This saves us hours of work typing up proposals. We can set deadlines, we get alerts when customers read the proposal and above all, it gives us a very professional image. It integrates easily with our CRM software and allows us to accurately plan our sales pipeline.
ConsThere is nothing to dislike. The set up was easy and we were even given a free "onboarding" session. The only thing we dislike is that we didn't start using it sooner!

By Proposable on November 20, 2018
Thanks David for a great review!
November 8, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Great Baseline Proposal Software for Small Teams”

OverallOur agency used to write all proposals in Microsoft Word from scratch and didn't track how many dollars were "out there". Proposable allows us to centralize all proposals for team coverage and better-hold ourselves accountable for open contracts.
ProsCentralizes our proposals and provides simple tracking for views/downloads/signatures. Templates and sections allow for easy formatting of more boilerplate proposals.
ConsLearning curve can be steep for some as library elements can be confusing to the uninitiated. Would like to be able to adjust margins and add branding to header/footer regions. Would also like for monthly recurring charges to appear in the proposal's total in the tracking dashboard

Thanks for the review!
Michael W.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
June 1, 2018

“Proposable has become my go-to for proposal writing in the past two years.”

ProsIt allows me to send proposals from my own email address. It logs recipient view data. It looks nice.
ConsIt's not flexible enough. For instance, the text editor is rudimentary - you can't even indent. The pricing page does not allow you to move elements, change fonts, adjust font size, etc.. So unless you happen to share the same tastes and vision as the designers, there is going to be a notable and jarring disjuncture between the rest of your proposal and the pricing page. The owners are unresponsive to repeated requests to address this. A simple way to fix this, in my opinion, would be to break out the key data fields (e.g., "Grand Total") as Tags and allow the user to place them anywhere in the proposal. I have suggested this to the owners, but they do not seem interested, particularly. It would also be nice if there were freely definable Tags whose data could then be queried in Reports. As it currently stands, the Reports only query data fields that Proposable developers have decided are important. This contributes to the overall inflexibility. It would also be nice if were possible to place hyperlinks in the proposal to other pages of the document. The file management system is a bit laborious, too, for the user. For instance, if I want to print a PDF of a sent proposal, I need to click through a number of different pages to arrive at a non-intuitive cloud icon next to the URL for a given recipient. Why can't I just select the proposal checkbox and then click a "print PDF" command? Other folks in my company who have previewed Proposable actually make jokes about this!
Jennifer N.
Partner
11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“We use Proposable on a regular basis & are generally happy with it.”

OverallProposal storage, easy access, create templates. Being able to see which sections are viewed and the notifications are helpful.
ProsThe customization, the ease of creating a storing templates and the general look and feel of the delivery. A lot of our clients have expressed that they are impressed with our proposals and the system.
ConsIt can be buggy. They add features but often those are for a much higher price point. I'm at the median level and think that for the monthly cost, it could be a little better. Additionally, to add team members, it's the full monthly cost per team. I feel it should be an add on.
Tracy S.
Sales - Partner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2018

“Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly”

OverallBy using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.
ProsWith our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.
ConsI have nothing bad to say about Proposable, it is a pleasure to work in.
DAVID J.
VP of Sales
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2019

“Evaluated and tried several, glad I chose Proposable!”

Overallproposable is a great solution if you are not effectively delivering proposals and quotes, feel rest assured in this investment as their support team is very responsive and will help with your Effectiveness on proposable
ProsWhat I really like about this proposal is that I am no longer in the dark as to whether a prospect has seen the proposal I sent them or not, not only that I can see how long my prospects are looking at my proposal which is a good indicator of how interested they are, this system also lets me know when is the last time my Prospect looked at the proposal. I also found the system to be easy to use and that items are simply dragged and dropped, if one is able to set up enough templates you can make quotes and get them to your prospects in amazing time, this helps keep the sales momentum going. the support on proposable is also awesome they are there to help and eager to grow their business
ConsI am no expert in using proposable just yet, but I do know it would be awesome if proposable could extract data from another source and automatically create quotes without manual input each time. this feature would totally rock proposable out of this world when it comes to quote competition
March 20, 2019
Matt W.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Easy to use Proposal software”

OverallCustomer service has been fantastic. They are very responsive and attentive. I see new functionality being added and know more will be coming as well. I look forward to seeing what else they can add.
Proseasy to use and figure out on your own without the need for videos or online training courses
ConsNavigating and updating the library line items and templates can be a bit tedious. Having a function that would change premade templates to match updates to line items would be nice. Currently if you update a line item, you'll have to go in and change it in the templates as well.
Connor D.
Sales/Marketing Lead
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2018

“Will Be The Standard in the Future”

OverallIt's been nothing short of amazing.
ProsIt's super easy to use, not only for the seller but for the customer as well. It keeps track of all your SKUS and there are many templates to choose from. I have even had to reach out to the owner/developer for an odd request and he was able to accommodate that for me and made it a great experience.
ConsThis software has NO flaws. Seriously I can't stress enough how well this product works. I believe it will be the standard proposal site in the future.
Jason C.
Director of Sales
May 29, 2018

“Proposable is a great experience for our clients! They always ask who we use so they can use it.”

OverallMy reps are able to quickly distribute good looking proposals and see when and how long they are being viewed. They are more efficient having this visibility.
ProsCustomizing and ease of use and getting proposals out for our team is crucial. The time tracking and views are awesome for our team to close more deals. You can text the links and it works great.
ConsAs a young tech company, they do have bugs but they are quick to respond and fix them. I would like to see more features added.

By Proposable on May 30, 2018
Thanks for the review Jason!
September 13, 2018

“Have not found anything better, great produt”

ProsI had multiple, multiple people ask what software we use for our proposals, Proposable is the best I have seen. The ability to make template proposals and have them sent out within minutes has saved deals for me!
ConsA bit buggy. It may be coincidence, but it always seems to be at the end of the month/quarter when things are busy for us that Proposable crashes. Support is good, but wish it would not happen in the first place.
September 13, 2018
Matt J.
July 19, 2018

“The easiest and most convenient way to send proposals”

OverallSaves me time and makes it easy on my clients to access the proposal.
ProsWhere do I start with this system? I have used this software for 2 years now and have only loved it from day 1. It is very easy to create proposals and for clients to view/download contracts.
ConsSometimes very nit-picky companies (typically schools and government) need more robust or details proposals than what is capable within Proposable

By Proposable on July 27, 2018
Thanks Matt for the great review. Glad you're enjoying it!
July 19, 2018
May 29, 2018

“Proposable has made sending out agreements a sinch and really sped up the process for our sales team”

OverallEase of use. Quick to edit and modify if needed
ProsThe ability we have to create new agreements on the fly, and how quickly we can adjust custom pricing and terms if needed. Plus, it's really easy for our customers to execute and get it back in the hands of our financial team.
ConsThey seem to go down quite a bit. There's been too many times where we've attempted to get proposals out and we can because their site is down. It can be very frustrating
Dan V.
Web Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
September 11, 2018

“Great platform for getting proposals to customers”

OverallWe've had a great experience. It has really nicely upped our productivity and our customers are able to very clearly receive professional proposals from us!
ProsSuper easy to add templates, utilize similar line items that are relevant to multiple customers, add custom fields as needed
ConsCan sometimes be challenging to "undo" a change that was made and sometimes not super supportive of rich text. Updates continue to improve this, however.
Heidi Y.
Project Manager/Estimator
Construction, 51-200 employees
March 21, 2019

“Creating a proposal. ”

OverallAs a company we generate estimates constantly. Proposable stream lines the process.
ProsProposable is easy to use. The layout of the proposal is clean and organized and very professional looking. Overall using proposable is fairly easy and customer support is good.
ConsThere are times will the body of the proposal will be cut off or dropped down in the box below. I haven;t figured out how to fix it.

By Proposable on March 22, 2019
Thanks Heidi for the great review!
March 21, 2019
Drew B.
Strategic Alliances Executive
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
September 11, 2018

“Proposable - a salesperson's dream”

OverallProposable gives your prospects a tailored experience, as it walks them through your company background and value proposition with stunning visuals and easy navigation.
ProsOnce your templates are pre-loaded, you can churn out new digital proposals at a much higher and repetitive rate than doing it manually with Word docs and spreadsheets. For the salesperson, it tracks how long your prospect has viewed it, which is key insight into their buying cycle.
ConsI wish it would tell me what actual page(s) of the proposal (i.e. pricing) the prospect spend the most time viewing.
Matt J.
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 24, 2018

“The simplest way to create a contract for clients”

OverallVery quick support whenever there is a bug (rare). Clients ask about it all the time!
ProsThis system is super easy to use. You can create a quote within a few minutes, and save templates of the typical quote you send over. It looks very clean and professional. Well done!
ConsI wish there was a little bit more customization that could be done with branding.

By Proposable on August 27, 2018
Thanks for the review Matt! Glad you are enjoying Proposable.
August 24, 2018
Jason B.
CEO and Creator of Possibilities
Design, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2018

“Proposable makes it easy to quickly duplicate, send and track proposals.”

OverallTracking to see when a client opens a proposal is by far the biggest benefit. And I like that they get a reminder as the expiration date is approaching, but I'd like to get reminders too.
ProsEasy of use. To click "duplicate" and find the contact (from HubSpot) and be able to have a proposal created in seconds... that's just awesome.
ConsMy biggest complain is the search capability... Sometimes I want to find a proposal across multiple statuses, or find a proposal that contains something specific, and currently, I can't do that... I need to put everything I could ever want searchable later, right in the proposal's title, which means I can't use that within the proposal. Also, when I use the date shortcode, it includes the time, which is weird when I'm using it to say "this proposal is good for one year from {date}. And sometimes I have issues with page breaks when I have a lot of text in a single text area that spans multiple pages.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2018

“Many improvements from the beginning”

OverallWe have suggested changes over the years and they are very helpful with either adding those features or suggesting work arounds that work for us.
ProsI like that you can drag and drop images easily as well as attachments.
ConsWe send out monthly reports to all of our clients through this system and sometimes it seems to get "bogged down" and we have to refresh. We end up with a lot in "drafts".
11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“We have a small user base at SAAS company working in live entertainment. Proposable is great.”

ProsTracking sectional view time is a real asset when following up with prospective clients is our most used feature. It really help spot what piques there interest the most, or where additional explanation is needed.
ConsBuilding your template is more akin to working in Wordpress than Microsoft Word. it is cumbersome at times.
December 14, 2018

“Our customers ask about our proposals all the time! ”

OverallI would recommend proposable to anyone that is looking for a easy to use online system. You can get implemented quickly and your customers will love it!
ProsThe customer experience for our customers is top notch. They love how easy it is to click the link review and accept all online. We have had a ton of our clients buy proposable after going though our sales cycle.
ConsThere are some things that are limited but they do a good job of adding features as a newer software company.

By Proposable on December 17, 2018
Thanks for the great review!
December 14, 2018
Josh R.
September 17, 2018

“Great Tool To Track Your Sales Success”

OverallIt has been great! Proposable allows me to start and save proposals as drafts, track all of my proposals that are active, that have been accepted, that have been declined.. They allow the potential buyers to leave comments on the proposals, and the editing feature is very simple to use. I have been nothing but happy with my entire experience!
ProsI'm sure there are a lot of different tools out there that help with proposals, but what I really love about Proposable is the dashboard that it provides you. It allows you to track your success compared to previous months, allowing you to manage where you are at and where you need to be. I also love the notifications that they send out, whether it's email or text, they always let you know once a proposal is being view or accepted.
ConsI'm not just saying this, but there honestly aren't many things that I dislike about it.
Taylor W.
July 26, 2018

“Best proposal software ever!!!”

ProsI've tried soooo many proposal softwares and I'll never try another one after Proposable. It's so easy to use and it looks good, which all the others don't.
ConsIt used to be really buggy - we got on with them really early on but they fixed all the bugs and it's perfect now.

By Proposable on July 27, 2018
Awesome - Thanks for the great review Taylor!
July 26, 2018
Leigh M.
Travel Agent
May 29, 2018

“Proposable has been a great tool to present vacation options to my clients”

ProsI like that Proposable is customizable and visually appealing to the customer. We are able to share files with other agents as well.
ConsIt's not very mobile friendly. The tables get cut off and my potential clients often don't know that there are more pages of information to scroll through.
Scott D.
Client Account Executive
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2018

“I use Proposable to build out proposals for potential clients on a daily basis”

OverallConvenience and ease of use to build proposals for new clients.
ProsI like the auto populate feature for contact / account information. I also like how easy it is to add or take items away from each proposal if needed. The tracking feature is by far the greatest part of the system. Hands down.
ConsI dont like how if you enter the same email in a new proposal it changes the account name to the previous one. For example. I have business partners that are the in between contacts and if I want to send multiple over to them it wont allow for the new company name if the email address has been used for another prior.
May 14, 2018

“Love proposable”

OverallClean proposals to clients. Tracking when proposals are opened and accepted. Easy transition to billing page, connectivity to CRM help us capture payment.
ProsI love how clean the interface looks, especially for the client. Text message updates when a proposal is viewed or accepted is life changing.
ConsAlthough it is very customizable, there are a couple of areas that I've found difficult to make- particularly when splitting payments up quarterly or semi annually.

By Proposable on May 22, 2018
Awesome - Thanks for the great review!
May 14, 2018
Leigh M.
Travel Agent
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“Proposable has helped to increase sales!”

ProsIt helps you create visually appealing information to share with clients and colleagues
ConsThere is a learning curve when you first start using the software and there have been a few bugs here and there but they are quick to answer any questions or concerns we have
July 16, 2019
Lisa V.
Sr. Director of Operations & Compliance
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
March 12, 2019

“Quotes never looked better!”

OverallVery good because the company is responsive to feature requests for improvements.
ProsThe modern look and feel of the proposals was a great upgrade for us.
ConsThe estimate needs to be enhanced to allow for unit (x) quantity = monthly rate (x) number of months = total. As it is now, some of the calculations are manual (you have to start with monthly rate) and subject to errors.

By Proposable on March 16, 2019
Thanks for the review Lisa and also for the feedback!
Rami K.
Past-President
Media Production, 11-50 employees

“Awesome Software”

OverallJust Awesome!
ProsPrior to Proposable, we were just sending PDF proposals. We are a digital film agency and our Proposable allows us to show off our work, the way it is supposed to be!
ConsI would like to be able to have an eSign function.
Ishka V.
June 1, 2018

“Saved our time in creating proposal. ”

ProsConvenient. I'm glad we have templates to use it really helps. Also, that it can be emailed directly to the customer.
ConsNeed a better UI. It's so hard to edit the tables in the form. When we add it, it kinda changes the whole layout.
Jenna U.
Program Coordinator
June 1, 2018

“Proposable is very easy to use. There are just a few kinks that make it challenging.”

ProsEase of use. Ability to store all of our information neatly in one location that can be easily dragged into new proposals.
ConsPoor picture formatting and inability to download to word. When pdfs are downloaded by clients, they are poorly formatted.
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
March 12, 2019

“The way forward for proposals, contracts & agreements...”

OverallOverall, the time saving and convenience of Proposable is the biggest win. When I know that clients are getting a professional, clean and easy to use document in a quarter of the time it takes to do it manually it is very satisfying.
ProsHaving templates for proposals is a huge time saver and allows me quadruple the amount of contracts & agreements I can get in front of customers. Additionally, the sidebar for comments and queries makes the whole process faster and easier when you can essentially converse in real time with recipients.
ConsSome more customisation would be nice, in terms of fitting in with our corporate branding for example. Also, when I send a link via Outlook instead of sending it within Proposable, it tells me that the recipient has viewed the document, when in fact all it has done is arrived in their inbox. Tracking the progress is part of the benefits of this program and this is a slight mis-hit.

By Proposable on March 16, 2019
Thanks for the great review!
jacob y.
vp of sales
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Great software to track low ASP sales”

ProsTexts and emails alerts when someone is looking or signing a proposal. Allows us to act quick and close more deals
Conslocking down just individual terms is not possible.

By Proposable on March 13, 2019
Thanks for the Review Jacob!
micha D.
ceo
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2018

“improve photo presentation and the layout, make the data of my clients in my full control”

Overalli had some good experiances but also had troubles with not being able to go offline, not having full control over my data and the limited visuel settings for my proposals.
Prosi like the whole idea of proposable and am right now almost not using it, but hope new features will be added soon so i can send out the slickest proposals and am able to control my data fully
Consthe way pictures look. a lot of my pictures are squares ,but proposable all makes them rectangular, which cuts of a lot of the pictures in the most ugly way possible. It would be good to be able to get a few settings on this, eg per line of pictures and also be able to choose the set up of the grid (2x2 or 2x4). another thing i would like to see is a connection with google drive and be able to use data collected from google forms and be able to merge them in an invicible way into my proposals and (preferably) also use this for the customer data. If all my data would be in my control in the google cloud, it would make it more easy for me to use it offline or for other uses, like my invoicing.
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

“Honest Opinion”

ProsFor the most part I'm very content with using proposable. It is a fairly easy and user friendly program, something that can be quite hard to come by in today's time. I'd definitely recommend proposable to any and all of my colleagues.
ConsThe biggest issue for me is the navigating the site. Some features are not marked as they should be in my opinion. For example, there was one day where I needed to find a specific contact. To do so I figured I'd need to go to my contacts, which was in fact true. However, I went look through numerous tabs until i finally decided to look under the settings tab. This was very confusing as the settings tab is not where I'd look to find my contacts. So to conclude i think it'd be an improvement if certain features or items were marked clearly I'd definitely prefer a tab dedicated to contacts.
Jordan U.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2018

“Super clean interface”

OverallEasy quick way to contracts to clients. Easy for them to understand, sign, and input billing. 100% believe proposable decrease time to close deals.
ProsSuper clean interface, easy to create templates for the whole team, add new line items to contracts, and deliver quickly to prospects. Love it!
ConsThere are a few bugs. The most annoying is while editing a proposal it will not let me save the work I just did and forces me to go back to the home screen to start all the way over. Happens about twice a month so not the end of the world.

By Proposable on August 2, 2018
Thanks for the review Jordan!
August 1, 2018
Dan B.
BDM
May 30, 2018

“Easy to use templates and electronic signature software.”

ProsEven basic users can use the templates and make good looking proposals to send to clients. We use this for signing up new partners and it's very ease to keep track of things.
ConsCould be a better design service offered as part of the support. Not essential. Main bug for us is the salesforce integration doesn't pull through opportunities to populate.
May 30, 2018
Marilyn S.
Sr Research Account Manager
Market Research, 51-200 employees

“Good. ”

OverallIt is convenient, saves time, and is tidy. I don't have to reinvent the wheel for every SOW.
ProsOnce you get the feel of the software, it is consistent and easy to use. I love the e-signatures. I like that my clients can unclick options they do not want. Overall good and functional software.
ConsSometimes I want to add a piece or change something and it is a little tricky. I like the framework, but sometimes it is unflexable - however - that could be user ignorance and not the software.
eric m.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed

“Proposable Review”

ProsGood value for money and is functional.
ConsThe download button is too small, would like more fonts, doesn't view well on iPhones/iPads (pictures are distorted)
Gregory H.
Client Account Executive
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
June 1, 2018

“Very easy to use, great tool!”

OverallHelps me close deals, what else is there to say?
ProsThe software makes the creation of beautiful, compelling and actionable proposals a synch. Once created you can easily share with your clients and prospects and gain insight into their interactions with what you have created. What's not to love?
ConsIt is a bit glitchy, but overall it's great. Specifically it suffers from the issues that a lot of browser based document editors suffer from in that they are not perfect.
Katie A.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Looks Great, Still Has Some Bugs”

ProsI love the way the proposals look in the end. The software could be easier to use, but it works for now.
ConsI'm not crazy about the fact that it times out on me every so often, causing me to have to re-start the quote I was almost finished with.

By Proposable on March 16, 2019
Thanks for the review and feedback Katie.
Javier R.
Business Development
Program Development, 1-10 employees

“Usage feedback”

OverallGood, experience, quick way to make proposals. My biggest downside is the mobile version, while on the road, forget to make a quote on a phone.
Proson-line, stores templates, contact list import/export. Analytics and read receipt notification. Proposal aging, duplicates/copy quote , status change.
ConsThere is no app for proposable, the site is almost unusable on mobile, users must accept in order to view proposal. On line items, cannot add discounts on a particular line. Editor is kind of strange to work with
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“I work at an IT MSP and we use proposable as a back-up quoting and proposal system”

ProsWe love the way our proposals look, the ease of use and how cost effective it is for our company. It is simple for anyone on our sales team to create and send proposals, as well as view previous proposals and the current status.
ConsUnfortunately the software does not link to our vendors for quoting purposes, nor does it integrate with our CRM. This is why we use proposable as a back-up option. Our primary quoting tool intergrates with other platforms which allows for seamless transition to CRM and invoicing.
Ben F.
Sales
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“Proposable User Review”

OverallIt's been great, but I think some tweaks here and there could be great. Specifically within Asure, if you could match our product SKU's that seamlessly flow into Salesforce could be a great benefit and time savings for the entire organization. I spend at least 2 hours per proposal by the time I'm done with the proposal and the Salesforce quote.
ProsThe ability to easily share a link with someone and have them reference it over and over.
ConsThe inability to send ONE link to a group email. I would like to have one master link for a proposal, then just have each person enter their first name to view the proposal and review analytics that way. It gets confusing to send proposals to multiple users outside of a group email. The adoption of the comments is not there so being able to see how often each person views is hugely beneficial.
Erica G.
Sales Consultant

“Proposable Review”

OverallI haven't had many issues with Proposable. All in all, I like the concept and like being able to use this tool to send out extensive proposals to my customers.
ProsI like all of the functions that it allows you to do: adding photos, text boxed, pricing section, backgrounds, etc. I also like that there is a link that is sent to the customer and that you can edit in real time. I also like that you can add attachments and the customer can add notes.
ConsSome of the formatting is a bit off when in the text box (tab key doesn't act as a tab key in the text box sections). Don't like where the attachments are located on the right side of page. I have had customers tell me that they don't always realize that it is there. So, in other words, it's not easily accessible.
Austin H.
May 29, 2018

“I get asked weekly who we are using for our proposals/contracts. Proposable for the win. ”

ProsVery easy to use, very customizable software that allows you to adapt to each customer you're sending a proposal to. Very simple and to the point, it does what it is supposed to do and does it very well. Customer support is very responsive and they are constantly improving the stability of the software.
ConsI would really enjoy a mobile app to easily edit proposals on the run. Other than that there is nothing at all I can think of.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Proposable is the best proposal software on the market!”

OverallI have had a great experience!
ProsI love the ease of use. I can easily create a proposal and send it over to a prospect in only a few minutes. I also love the alerts via email and text. I have prospects ask me what we use all of the time because of how great the software is.
ConsThere are very little cons that I can think of. I think the customer support is the biggest con, but it is still pretty good.
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
November 3, 2018

“Very useful”

ProsEasy way to keep all proposals in one place and track users' activity.
ConsDownloading / saving to your computer - not as easy as it should be.

By Proposable on November 5, 2018