Floranext Ratings

Overall

About Floranext

Floral POS software, florist website, and florist wedding/event proposals with fast setup. Built by florists, for florists. Streamline your floral business and create a beautiful florist website in minutes through a hosted, e-commerce enabled website specifically built for the flower industry. Our florist software lets you organize products, build a custom storefront, track and respond to orders and more all through a simple and easy-to-use interface. Try Our 14-Day Free Trial! Learn more about Floranext

Jerry C.
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2016

“Floranext e-commerce websites are a business changer!”

OverallFor years I have been with a floral software company who had control over my website. I had to ask them to add photos or products, and pleaded with them to change the look to best represented my business, I had enough and found Floranext POS & e-commerce websites. Floranext has been a business changer and I have should of went to them years ago.
ProsWith the Floranext e-commerce site, I am able to add my own photos of products, Change the theme and look that best suits my business, and I can just do it with a few simple clicks. I do not need to call anyone to do it for me, unless I have questions, and Floranext's team is always there to help. The best part is I have complete control over my domain name, unlike other floral software companies. There is no contract with Floranext and I can move on with my domain name if I so choose.
ConsSince being with Floranext, there have been no cons, the team at Floranext is always there to answer my questions via phone, email, or help desk. Since Getting the website, I have also added the POS.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are tired of seeking approval or for someone to change your website and its not best representing you, Call Floranext Today! This will be a great business change for you!

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Jerry - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Floranext. We here at Floranext are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website. We strive to have the best solutions for florists and the best customer service team to help assist in any way possible. - Floranext.
September 9, 2016
Laura P.
Farming, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2018

“If they would just fix a few thibgs”

OverallThis product could be the absolute best if they could just work on these few issues. These very basic, core tasks are fundamental to running a successful business and without them it negates the other positives about the software.
ProsPretty user friendly- easy order entry. The proposals feature is awesome. I love that it's cloud based so I can access anywhere. The super ticket printing is also awesome. It also connected easily with my wix website which was really important to me.
Consdoes not integrate with quickbooks even though it says it does. I have paid a quickbooks certified bookkeeper over $4000 over the last year and a half to get this working and it just doesn't. Also, you can not send a house account customer a statement - well you can if you want them to call you completely confused and you want to look totally unprofessional. I literally have to create a month end statement in another software and send it to my customer. Good thing I don't have a ton of house accounts. There are a few other issues but I think you guys get the idea.
September 16, 2018
Wesley H.
October 31, 2017

“Great Cheaper Alternative than FTD/Teleflora POS”

OverallSaves a lot of time for end of month accounting and multiple channels to be able to access the POS.
ProsIts cloud based so I can use it at home as long as I have a working browser and login. There are no contracts. I am able to map out delivery routes and still print on floral paper from Teleflora. I can open up multiple browsers to do multiples at once. I can easily pull reports and see how I did during the day and it calculates taxable and non taxable items at the end of each month. It has Stripe Integration which I believe is safer than other payment processors. Good news is that I have always been able to reach out to IT Support and have requested changes and they do listen and work on them. Some things that I have asked for they have fixed or implemented.
ConsThere are still a few UI issues that don't always make sense. I am not able to send out invoices (only email receipts). I cannot perform multiple delivery orders in one transaction. Sometimes the server is slow and transaction take a while or sometimes the server is down or something and I can't access the POS. Its not the end of the world but you can tell they are still working on the software.
October 31, 2017
Matthew D.
Design, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“This software works great for our independent flower shop.”

OverallSince we are now an independent florist and don't belong to any order-gatherers, Floranext has provided us with a way to maintain business as usual. For the most part they have been able to provide for all of our front and back-end needs. Their technical support is excellent and they really care about us, their clients.
ProsWe love the iPad pos, the delivery software, and the billing feature.
ConsI wish this software accommodated multiple tax codes during a sale. We use different tax codes depending on the products being purchased and it would be less cumbersome to enter a sale for a client if it were possible. Also, we have clients that want to send multiple orders out at once, to a ticket based option would be great so we don't have to start a new order every time, saving time on the customer service end of the transaction.
June 27, 2019
Jose F.
June 21, 2016

“Floranext's florist POS and florist website - The best there is!”

OverallAfter years of being with a wire service company, I made the change to Floranext. All I can say is that I should have made the switch earlier. Floranext's florist POS and florist website are made with florists in mind. They truly care about florists and making sure my business flourishes.
ProsFloranext POS is easy and user-friendly. Taking an order in the POS is a breeze. The websites are so wonderful, I am able to customize and design my own website, unlike my previous wire service website. I am able to add my own images of products and set my own prices with just a few clicks. My sales have soared because of Floranext, no hidden or extra charges, just one monthly fee.
ConsThere are no cons to the Floranext florist POS and florist website. Floranext understands the floral industry and florists.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a new florist or been in the industry for years, Floranext's florist POS and florist website is a must have to run a successful flower shop.

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Jose - Thank you for leaving a review for Floranext. Here at Floranext our software is made for florists by Florists. We at Floranext always want to push the standard of the floral industry and provide the best solutions in floral software for florists - Floranext.
Angie T.
April 25, 2019

“Complete florist software”

OverallGreat software for running our flower shop.
ProsThis software integrates most all of our needs to keep our shop running smoothly. After leaving a wire service and needing a new pos software I went with another company first. After a few months I realized I made a bad decision and switched to Floranext.
ConsSometimes when searching for help the help screens are not up to date to the current version. However if I email for help it is taken care in a timely fashion.
April 25, 2019
Sheri M.
Owner/Designer

“Very Professional”

OverallI've been using this software for years and really like it. I love that it my website & POS work together.
ProsEase of use.
ConsNon that I can think of.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are finally dropping a wire service and looking for something independent this is the software for you.

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Sheri - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that you have joined Floranext and we look at continuing to provide the best solution to florists via pos, eCommerce, and proposal software solutions on the market - Floranext.
Jane S.
Florist
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2016

“Floranext is a lifesaver! ”

OverallFloranext completely changed my business. After working with a wire service for POS and Website which were draining my flower shop profits, I stumbled upon Floranext and could not be happier. Their knowledgeable staff who offer amazing support, great price and so user-friendly to work with, I have staff members who now are able to actually use a POS. I still can not believe how affordable it is. I just can not say enough about Floranext except Thank You!
ProsEverything
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are on the fence sign up now!
Allison S.
February 28, 2019

“Great transition from Teleflora”

OverallResponsive customer service - even in the busier holiday times. Great follow through. Love it and which we had switched years earlier
ProsUser friendly and informative. Sales reports easy to utilize and employees had no trouble learning new system
ConsWhile customer information did transfer, recipient information did not. But it was easy to update all this with our customers and now we are all set.
February 28, 2019
Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Design, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 13, 2019

“A best florist web service for Flower Shop Owner”

ProsDo you plan to open a flower shop and website but you are lack of website creation skill? Don't worry about that, Floranext can you help you with their service. You can create your website in a few minutes, the functions are very easy to use. With the Florist Pos, you can manage your flower orders, florist deliveries, and print tickets, ..... You can also use Floranext apps on your mobile and iPad. What I love from Floranext is we don't need any contract, therefore we can leave it whenever we want without any problem.
ConsYou must pay for their service but I think it's worthy.
January 13, 2019
Jamie M.
September 7, 2016

“Love My Australia Florist Website”

OverallWe are an Australia based florist - have been using Floranext for our floral website for about a year. Love the fact that we can customize our site. Looking forward to starting with the register as well.

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Floranext. We are so happy that you love your Floranext website. We at Floranext are continuing to provide the best solutions for eCommerce websites for Florists! - Floranext
September 7, 2016
Jill Y.

“Love My POS System! ”

OverallWe signed up with Floranext right after Mother's Day this year. The Floranext.com team was very helpful getting our customers imported over from our Dove system. Also love their proposal tool for weddings.
ProsLike the wedding proposal manager.
Althea W.
December 29, 2017

“For a floral oriented point of sale, FloraNext is a winner”

ProsEasy to set up, great customer support, works on multiple platforms. Makes routing deliveries much easier!
ConsThe reports leave a lot to be desired. They are only minimally customizable and don't necessarily focus on the things I want reported.
December 29, 2017
James C.
May 20, 2016

“Floranext POS & Website - A Must-Have For Every Florist”

OverallIf you have owned a floral shop for years or looking to start a new business, Floranext is a must-have to run a successful shop in the floral industry. The amazing team at Floranext made the transition from my old wire service to the POS & website smooth and seamless. I now have a great POS that is affordable, easy to use, and I can customize/ add products to my website within a few seconds. I could never do that with my old wire service. The team at Floranext definitely care, support and listen to florists. I urge every florist to use Floranext for their business!

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
James - Thank you for leaving us a review! Here at Floranext our software is made by Florists for florists. We listen and improve our system to make sure its the industry standard in floral pos, eCommerce, and proposal software - Floranext
May 20, 2016
Robin W.
February 26, 2019

“Pos and website built for florists ”

OverallSo far it's been BLISSFUL.
ProsThat everything works well together and I didn't need any added services to run a more profitable and easier floral business
Cons Not much it's pretty user friendly. I would say it took awhile to get up and running but... it was fine like I wanted it to so it was worth the wait. Kailee was wonderful along with Ida and the rest of the crew.
February 26, 2019
Vanessa G.
December 1, 2016

“Horrible Company”

OverallI have had nothing but problems with this company since I started with them. First, the system crashed on Valentines week, then the software was charging out of area fees on local postal codes, or not at all, now over a year with this company and they have no invoice history of why I am getting billed for what and what the charges are. The owner of the company "might" be in at some point to help but you never know. So now when I go to do my taxes for the past year I have no idea what I am being charged for, which by the way changes all the time. The customer service people have NO idea what is going on and usually can't help. After Christmas, this will be it for me. NOT another broken Valentines here. Do NOT Recommend at all! NOT for Canadian clients.

By Floranext on January 1, 2017
Vanessa - we apologize for any issues you may have had with billing as a Canadian shop. My understanding is that the issue was we were billing you in USD and the price fluctuated based on the exchange rate. We have resolved this issue and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. As an owner of a flower shop for 40 years, we pride ourselves on great customer service and an great florist point of sale, website, and software system. We apologize if we did not meet this high standard in this case. - Bill O'Shea, co-founder Floranext.com, Osheasflowers.com
December 1, 2016
Elias D.
Store owner
July 22, 2014

“Simple and straight forward florist system”

OverallOne thing that always drove me crazy with my other system was needing to ask their permission to change the look of my website! Floranext eliminates that hurdle altogether. I like that I get to be in complete control of my website and that it doesn't take long to figure out for yourself. Likewise, the point of sale (I got web and POS package) is fairly intuitive. They'll help you figure it out early on, and it's been smooth s ailling since. I have absolutely recommended Floranext to other Illinois Florists.

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You Elias, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florist and giving customers the ease of customizing their own eCommerce website. - Floranext.
July 22, 2014
Hannah S.
February 16, 2017

“Love this program!”

OverallI recently bought Paper Flowers Boutique from another owner that was using Floranext as her florist POS system. At first I was going to try to look for other floral POS options but as soon as I started using this program, I was hooked! Even for a "newbie" like me, it was quick and easy to pick-up. Most of it is a matter of simply "filling in the blank". It is quick and functional and overall aesthetically pleasing. There may be other flowershop POS software out there with similar functionalities but I am 100% satisfied with this system and will be using it for a long time to come.
February 16, 2017
Richard Z.
July 1, 2014

“Wish I would Have Changed Years Ago!”

OverallI just set up my new Floranext website and love it! It is so easy to use and I am able to change pictures, templates, pricing without a big hassle. I can even do it from my home. The only thing I am mad about is that I didn't change to Floranext sooner!

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You Ricard, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. We are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website - Floranext.
July 1, 2014
Lyn S.
February 10, 2014

“We recommend Floranext to every Florist!”

Overall"We recommend Floranext to every Florist, we love ours, their websites are very easy to setup, no down time when changing over, and there is no sales pressure. Our Floranext website has generated many orders for us in the time that we have switched over from a major wire service and is completely customizable. Please give them a try."

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You Lyn, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. - Floranext.
February 10, 2014
Jen L.
March 1, 2017

“Floranext is the Best Flower Shop Software in the Market”

OverallFloranext helped me launch my floral business with ease! I signed up for the floral point of sale and e-commerce package which allows you to conveniently manage both your brick and mortar and website from one dashboard. It is easy to setup and very easy to use!
March 1, 2017
Evelyn L.
March 22, 2016

“Flower shop POS system you will love!”

OverallWe started our flower shop just about a year ago. Floranext team - Idalina and Bill - were so helpful with getting us up and running. A florist software program with all the bells and whistles!

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You Evelyn, We are happy to hear you Love your Floranext POS system! We want to thank you for leaving us a great review. We here at Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. - Floranext.
March 22, 2016
Lina T.
Florist
December 1, 2015

“Excellent”

OverallAmazing,Intuitive Florist software - and most of all affordable. Run your Florist business with ease!

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You Lina, For leaving us a great review. We here at Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. - Floranext.
December 1, 2015
James R.
April 13, 2012

“Affordable florist POS software”

OverallWe highly recommend.
ProsWe were switching our POS from a wire service and looking for an alternative. We really like our Floranext system - very affordable and easy to use.
ConsNone that I can think of.

By Floranext on November 30, 2017
Thank You James for Leaving us review! We here are Floranext strive to provide the best solution for florist software in the florist industry. - Floranext
April 13, 2012
Brian W.
January 5, 2017

“Simple to use Website”

OverallI used this for a client once and it was simple and easy to use. No experience needed. If you are a programmer or coder you might look for other options.
January 5, 2017
Edward D.
June 27, 2015

“Opening a flower shop? Probably the best florist software. ”

OverallI knew Floranext before they were a florist technology company - they ran a flower business in my area in NJ. Great company, wonderful people, great florist point of sale.
June 27, 2015
Michelle S.
December 14, 2016

“Floranext POS and Websites are Fantastic!”

OverallMy Floranext system has been very reliable without downtime. Customer Service is knowledgeable, kind and very helpful!
Matt Q.
April 23, 2018

“Ok product but tech support is bad”

ProsSoftware is similar to Teleflora. the provide month to month contracts. Fees are reasonable. They can put a website together for you.
ConsTakes too long to get a hold of anyonr at company. No one ever answers their phone. Difficult to get a hold of tech support or customer service. Chat supports takes a long time to respond. Our onboarding representative did not know how to setup the receipt and ticket printers. He took too long to get back to us whenever we needed anything.
April 23, 2018