TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5

About TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions is the only EDI provider with a platform that offers true one-stop shopping with everything your business needs for EDI compliance. Affordable, robust, and easy-to-use. The core software product, TrueCommerce EDI Transaction Manager, easily supports any trading partner using ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards, and converts business documents such as purchase orders and invoices into an EDI-compliant format. Learn more about TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

David N.
IT Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“A winning partnership”

OverallWe wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.
ProsThere's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.
ConsThere is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.
Rebecca D.
EDI Coordinator
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2017

“I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!”

OverallThis software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce. Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.
ProsI called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating. I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful. Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon or talked over my head. I never felt uncomfortable for not knowing about the topic. I have worked with multiple people from sales, integration, technical support and marketing and everyone provides the best positive energy and assistance. I also love their software application. Through the integration process I was empowered to learn the software so that I could make edits and changes as needed. Before True Commerce I would have to call in to our EDI vendor for every error or challenge. It would sometimes take hours or even a day or two to get our application fixed. This stopped our business from running. Now, with True Commerce, I have been able to identify the errors and fix some of them myself. I have made the fix in minutes versus waiting for tech support. However, if I do need tech support, I can call True Commerce and have assistance in minutes. I look back at the past 4 years of our partnership and it amazes me how much they have taught me. My company is now reviewing new ways that EDI can help our company. They are a great company. A great choice!
Margie C.
EDI Implimentation Manager
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2017

“TrueCommerce takes the "scariness" and mystery out of EDI. ”

OverallOur company utilizes their web-based solution - TrueCommerce- that is integrated with our ERP system. Integration was seamless and painless and we were up and running with no hick-ups right away; install only took about 1 business day. We started off with 4 trading partners and those were set up for us before were even done with the install. And since those customers were also TrueCommerce customers- there was no testing needed. Bringing on additional customers is quite simple and the TrueCommerce Support Team is one of the most knowledgeable group of people I have ever worked with. TrueCommerce is so easy to use! The interface is similar to how email is set up, you have an Inbox and a Sent folder, etc. It's so straightforward that someone with limited EDI knowledge or experience can begin processing documents and get a basic understanding of how EDI works just by looking at it. The system can handle anything you throw at it! We went from 4 trading partners to 11 trading partners in less than 2 years, and 6 months ago we moved our 3PL onto this platform as well. With monthly document volume going from 100-200 per month to averaging 5000 documents a month- we have more than exceeded our ROI within the first 12 months. We also purchased an automation module that has literally been a life saver!! This allows us to concentrate on our business and allows our 3PL to process our orders without anyone really having to think about our EDI system. If for some reason there is an issue with our EDI documents, program, or automation an email is sent to us so that we can proactively get the issue resolved with the help of TrueCommerce Support. Issues are easily tracked and quickly handled from within TrueCommerce Customer Center or via email. Overall - I'm so glad we chose this solution and am excited to bring on more and more customers to our EDI platform. It's just a win-win all the way around!
ProsEase of use.
ConsMonthly charges cannot be pro-actively changed for current month. This makes it difficult to manage your monthly fees if you are not 100% certain of volume you anticipate doing in a month that has not ended yet.
April 17, 2017
Sylvia B.
Sales coordinator
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Always glitches”

OverallThe real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand
ProsEase of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time
Consvery hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates
Steve S.
DIR IT
August 14, 2019

“Love the Value True Commerce Gives”

OverallThe cost over our previous provider is fantastic.
ProsEasy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.
ConsWould like a bit more automation with our ERP software
Omar G.
IT Server Administrator
Plastics, 1001-5000 employees
July 23, 2019

“Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System”

OverallWe had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision (Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us. We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.
ProsIt´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track
ConsWhen a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.
July 23, 2019
Farming, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Easy to use but customer service needs work”

OverallThis system automates our billing for a large key customer. Software system works well although about once every 3 months needs to be "reconnected" with quickbooks. This is fairly easy to do but frustrating the first few times because I didn't know how to do it on my own and customer service was not available.
ProsThe software is set up similar to email with and inbox, outbox, sent etc. Fairly intuative and toom almost now training to start using. I think the cost is inline with other providers.
ConsI have had a few bumps along the way with the implementation, customer service and sales team. When I oringally signed up the sales team told me I could use the system with one of my customers but that wasnt true. After quite a long time and a lot of follow up they did give me my money back. This year we changed from quickbooks desktop to online so we had to go through the implementation of the Truecommerce EDI software all over again. The implementation specialist over looked a key step in the processes causing a delay of about a month in the implemation. I ended up sending hundreds of transactions that failed due to this oversight. Truecommerce still charged me for these failed transactions which I felt was unfair. I spent 3 months following up with cuatomer service to try to get a refund. I did finally get a refund but it shouldn't have taken that long or required that level of follow up on my part.
December 14, 2018
Vilia B.
Database Admin
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2019

“Used to be great but now not so sure”

OverallStarted out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.
ProsI like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.
ConsThat over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.
Jerry L.
Information Technologies
Building Materials, 51-200 employees

“They make EDI Easy!”

OverallThey have helped us with two different ERP solutions and have made daily EDI tasks effortless. We are about to migrate to a new ERP solution and I have had discussions with TrueCommerce and their integration with the new ERP solution will make EDI even easier for our daily processes. (I didn't think it would be possible to make it easier!)
ProsThey have the people to help make EDI easy. Not 100% hands off, but it is so much easier when you have a Customer or Vendor who wants to do EDI and you get some basic information and then the TrueCommerce steps in and next thing you know you are certified and using EDI with your trading partner.
ConsAny dislikes seem to be addressed by the support staff. Usually it is just a lack of knowledge or misunderstanding that quickly gets explained and there is nothing left to dislike.
Theresa F.
Sales & Analytics Specialists
September 5, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service and Features”

OverallWe have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.
ProsSetup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.
ConsThe formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.
Pauline W.
Key Account Fulfillment Coordinator
Warehousing, 11-50 employees

“Good to Great Product”

OverallThe integration between True Commerce and our Accounting Package - NetSuite. Not having to manually enter Sales Orders/Customer PO's is a massive time saver along with not having to manually create an ASN. Again, Customer Support - fabulous
ProsEase of use. Somewhat intuitive. Customer Support is outstanding.
ConsStill glitches with printing UCC labels. That is a bit frustrating.
Erin G.
office manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“A solid, upfront, and useable solution!”

ProsTheir many E-learning videos and other resources on navigating their EDI solution.
ConsThe second time we needed to add a partner, the customer service was completely unhelpful. This second partner was a completely different set-up from the first, and while our first set-up was so helpful to the point of practically doing the work for us, it made it very difficult when the second time around our customer service rep expected us to know and understand set-up details of EDI. We were given the bare minimum in service.
Randy W.
Marketing Manager

“Simplified order management”

OverallIt's helped automate my entire business. Orders are received quicker and get out to the shipping floor quicker. Invoices and tracking are sent out automatically.
ProsIt's ability to find different solutions for each customer. It's not necessarily a plug and play program. Can save you a ton of time and money.
ConsThe interface can sometimes be hard to navigate compared to older versions but I still get done what needs to be done.
Eric P.
Vice President
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

“Exceptional EDI package”

OverallBeing able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.
ProsHighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and EDI mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the EDI maps so we do not need to worry about trading partner EDI map changes.
ConsTrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.
Tom M.
Managing Partner

“EDI Integration”

OverallWe are having a very good experience of automating functions that have greatly reduced man hours in two functions, invoicing and generating shipping tags.
ProsI like that we can automate our transactions with other software such as Quickbooks and UPS/Fedex
ConsEvery customer of ours has different requirements for their EDI
Amy H.
Business Operations
August 14, 2019

“Great Program that Boosts Effeciency”

OverallGreat experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.
ProsCan be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.
ConsBecause it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.
LIZ H.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER
September 12, 2019

“REASONABLE SOLUTION/ALTERNATIVE”

OverallSO FAR HAS WORKED GREAT. WE SWITCHED TO THIS PRODUCT NOW ABOUT 6 MONTHS.
ProsEASE OF USE EASE OF SETUP COST EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION DOES THE ENTIRE WORK AS PART OF YOUR ONBOARDING. PROVIDES TRAINING AND DOES ALL THE BACK END WORK
ConsFAIRLY NEW TO US SO AT THIS TIME VERY LITTLE TO HAVE ANY CONS. ABOUT THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS A LITTLE LESS ON THE SHIP TO FOR THE LARGER CHAIN STORES SO WE ARE USING A WORK AROUND FOR THIS.
September 12, 2019
Vicki S.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2019

“Fulfills our needs”

ProsThe ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator
ConsThere are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable
August 30, 2019
Gloria L.
August 21, 2019

“Great Customer Service Keeps me from transitioning to any other EDI company”

OverallVery educated and friendly staff makes my life easier.
ProsCustomer service. Companies usually neglect the customer after making the sale. TrueCommerce stays with you every step of the way.
ConsThe price is a bit steep. It would be great to have some deals/discounts for adding a trading partner.
Steve B.
IT Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“TrueCommerce is an easy to setup and use product”

OverallThe customer service tech dept is very knowledgeable and solves any issue that comes up. My only complaint is having to wait approx 20 mins to get a tech.
ProsThe ease of setting up new trading partners. It is also very easy to setup and use with NetSuite.
ConsThe lag time on importing 810's from NetSuite
Tobacco, 11-50 employees
February 7, 2019

“True Commerce EDI Solutions”

OverallWe deal with high volume customers in our business so utilizing a software system like True Commerce EDI Solutions allows us to manage out time more efficiently. Rarely do we have any changes to make to our EDI mapping once the customer has been established, so the process flows very soothly.
ProsI love the ease of receiving and transmitting EDI files from and to customers. It is also so very time saving to have the ability to transfer orders directly into Quickbooks. When you're dealing with a large customer like Walmart or McLane, you can receive and process large orders quickly.
ConsI have experienced issues with mapping which can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. It's best to have EDI pros on either side of the transaction to help it flow smoother when issues pop up.
February 7, 2019
John H.
FP&A/EDI Coordinator
December 9, 2018

“Best EDI Solution For Our Business”

OverallTrue Commerce has been incredible for our business. They were patient with us as we transitioned business systems over to a new ERP. The integration with our new system is incredible; it takes full advantage of the capabilities of EDI.
ProsWe decided to reevaluate out EDI systems a couple of years ago after our provider failed to meet our expectations on an integration project. We happened upon True Commerce and were not only impressed with the functionality, but also we shocked by the affordability and price!
ConsTheir support structure is a little difficult to navigate. If you are in a trading partner implementation phase, you can't get support from one of their support agents. You have to wait to speak with an implementation specialist.
December 9, 2018
David D.
Accountant

“Supply side user”

ProsEase of use and integration . Good customer service. Knowledge of staff
ConsSome screens not user friendly . A little cumbersome at times
Candice S.
EDI coordinator
Warehousing, 51-200 employees
October 7, 2019

“Self serve”

ProsI love the glossary part. You can find ANYTHING your looking for
ConsI don't like that I couldnt figure out how to export labels correctly.
October 7, 2019
Cyd W.
Customer Representative
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“Use between the new and old formats”

Overallthe customer service representatives are always helpful and understanding of the situation needing to be resolved
ProsNot much with the lack of training available. Your customer service is wonderful, but with a question to individual questions needed in a time constraint along with the wait time, it does not assist with out immediate needs.
ConsThe new format is difficult to use especially when needing to print labels for shipping. Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time. It seems there are more steps in the new format.
Richard R.
CSR

“Easy to use”

ProsTrueCommerce lays out all EDI in an easy to follow and well organized workflow. Once templates have been created, the workflow process is as simple as turning transactions around and filling in the blanks.
ConsSince the switch to TrueCommerce Foundry, the drag and drop feature, and right click menus have been eliminated, and there is a little more menu-surfing as a result. Overall this isn't a huge inconvenience, but it does slow my workflow by a small percentage. Understandably, this is to make the system more touch-pad friendly, though that functionality does not apply to how I use the software.
Nereida Q.
Sales Operations Coordinator
October 5, 2017

“My experience has been very good. Interface is user friendly and customer service is great. ”

ProsIt is user friendly. Love that I can set up my items. I also love that the new transaction manager does not run on silverlight. However, I seem to be having some trouble printing labels on the new transaction manager, so I am still using the old one. I will eventually get around to contacting customer service for some help on printing labels on the new TM. I just haven't gotten around to it.
ConsWhat i like least is that it runs on Silverlight. That software has very limited compatibility with different browsers. I have only been able to successfully use it with Internet Explorer and IE is not my browser of choice.
October 5, 2017
Brian M.
IT Director
September 19, 2017

“Overall our usage of the software has been positive.”

OverallWe were forced into using EDI by a vendor of ours. We were resistant to adding EDI as we thought it would complicate our day. We could not have been more wrong. This software is simple to use and keeps our day flowing.
ProsI appreciate the software is web-based. The few times we have had a computer issue we were able to swap out computers and get HighJump back up and running quickly. The software works seamlessly with QuickBooks.
ConsIt can be frustrating to log in to the site and then have to go through another login section to get to the section where we perform our work. Secondly the labeling is slightly confusing. Even though I am the user I have to remember when sending transactions to use the Inbox rather than the Outbox. You would think it would mimic how a email software system is set up as that is what most users are familiar with.
TAMMY G.
IT Dept
September 4, 2019

“Great entry point for those new to EDI”

OverallThe software basics are very good, user interface is very good. Setup for a new customer is not timely, and tech support for complicated import/export can take weeks to resolve. I would recommend this for small business/new to EDI, but perhaps not for those with more complicated needs. It is a good value for what you get.
ProsTrueCommerce is an easy entry point for those new to EDI - the software is easy to administer, and easy for daily users. Tech support is pretty good. TrueCommerce can handle more complicated situations, and import/export to any ERP or accounting software.
ConsIf you don't use the basic turn-around, or Sage ERP, then you will have to use their tech to set up the export/import. Turn-around time for those projects, while not bad as tech support goes, it is not good enough for your customers! This is a source of frustration. Their setup team is even slower than tech support.
Candida R.
Estate & Hospitality Manager
Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Great Customer Relations System”

OverallWe have all our customer and wine club members records including their purchase history, changes, visits that allow us to provide the highest customer experience.
ProsTruly appreciate how reliable & simple TrueCommerce EDI Solutions is to work with. I'm constantly having to search customers, orders and having several options to search: via name, phone, comments, activity, address etc. etc. allow our team to provide the best customer service to our clients.
ConsThe only times I'm least happy with the software is the occasional slow downs, but only have several times a year.
Linda K.
EDI

“Great product”

OverallWe've been doing business with True Commerce for over 15 years now and we've been very happy with them.
ProsIt's easy to use. If i run into any problems their customer support is superb! They will walk you thru every step and show you how to fix it in the future. If you don't know something they have no problem showing you without making you feel like "you should know this".
ConsThe only problem we have with this software is that we have Sage 50 and some of the discounts that are line items do not come thru to the order when you export the PO into Sage. I have to manually enter them
CAROL C.
AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE
Warehousing, 1-10 employees

“User Friendly”

ProsOur company does not have a whole IT department to assist us with issues it seems to a learn as you go process on our end. So with that partnering with TrueCommerce EDI Solutions they helped us not so tech savvy people in our office get setup and live. To this day they are always a great support when we run into errors.
ConsWe have been very happy with the software and do not have any real issues.
Joseph P.
COO
September 25, 2017

“Great Tool to Support our EDI Requirements”

OverallEDI with customers. True Commerce has allowed us to integrate seamlessly with our much larger customers in a professional, cost effective manner.
ProsSoftware has great flexibility (mapping) to allow for many different scenarios both on your end and that of your customer. Great integration with my back end software (Sage 50). Customer support is excellent! Generally very responsive and capable. Reps are knowledgeable, but also have access to higher levels of support when needed (and not afraid to use the resource). Very satisfied overall. Excellent value!
ConsMy only complaint would be that customer service occasionally takes longer than desired to respond to questions or problems. This was only an issue on a couple of instances where we had complex implementation errors... it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I felt like I had to be persistent to keep progressing.
September 25, 2017
Food Production, 51-200 employees

“TrueCommerce EDI Solutions”

OverallOverall we have had a good working relationship with TrueCommerce. We continue to have calls with our account rep and we feel this relationship will continue to grow.
ProsWe are able to receive orders fast from our customers as well as invoice them to be paid. The availability of reports is top notch as well. Everything I need is always available as well as quality customer support.
ConsMore notice when something as not been acknowledged. A separate area as it seems all these are mixed in with our orders and sometimes get over looked.
Brian F.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
August 14, 2019

“Shipping orders with EDI”

OverallOverall we are satisfied now that the new format has been fixed.
ProsI like the ease of access to be able to get batches of customer orders in and out throughout the day. We take a lot of orders in a day and the ones that comes via EDI are always the easiest and fastest to get processed and shipped out for our customers.
ConsThe new format took away some of the features that made the old EDI format work. In addition to the downtime when it was implemented hurt us a little bit as everything was getting figured out.
Todd P.
Controller
Retail, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2017

“I love this product”

OverallAllows us to work with larger customers that require EDI with minimal admin hours
ProsThis product is very easy to use. The support staff is amazing and take the time to help you and teach you. It enables us to do so many more orders with less admin time.
ConsThe costs of adding partners is a little high and you have to purchase any extras. I would love to see different levels of mapping tools available to users based on their experience. There is typically at least a 24 hour turnaround time for mapping fixes and it can be longer.
June 1, 2017
Scott N.
Purchasing MGR/IT MGR
May 31, 2017

“Could not ask for a Better EDI partner”

ProsTrue Commerce's web based EDI platform fully integrated with our ERP and website back end NEXTERNAL. Easily handles our order volume of 200 + orders a week. We no longer spend hours entering orders it is done in a matter of minutes. New trading partners are easy to add. True Commerce and Highjump on constantly making improvements and taking this product to the next level.
ConsWeb based transaction manager required silverlight to run. When new version is released this problem should go away.
James U.
Account Manager
August 22, 2019

“Simplifies our Business with Retail partners”

ProsIt is nice having all EDI flow through one platform. It easily integrates with our ERP (NetSuite) so we can get all orders into our main system. We are then easily able to send ASNs and other transactions back to our retail partners.
ConsI wish we could easily hide or remove partners when we no longer use them. We have a few we don't use anymore, but they just take up space. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to easily hide or remove those.
Jose D.
Account Receivable
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“True Commerce Review”

Prosthe old Transaction Manager version software the easy process to find the Transaction, the new Transaction Manager is hard is hard to find the transsaction.
ConsUpdates with out notice, when you update the templates and you try to do something the template not work and need call Customer Service to fix it. One day work good the next day don't because the updates.
Ann G.
Consultant
Accounting, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 ”

OverallTrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
ProsThe best part of using TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is how easy it is to setup. Once setup minimal change have been needed. All customization were very easy to update with wonderful help from the support department.
ConsThe only challenge with TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 was the cost for the volume of transactions we process.
Julie M.
Purchasing Manager
August 29, 2019

“Great product!”

ProsThe ease and simplicity on this software is great even for someone who may not work well with computers. The software works seamlessly. I send invoices for payment to a few vendors and I've never has any glitches.
ConsThe only feature I don't like is that the delete and save buttons are next to each other. I've accidentally hit the wrong one when in a hurry and deleted what I had entered.
August 29, 2019
NATALIE M.
OFFICE MANAGER

“Dependable & Helpful”

OverallAre EDI program is seamless and saves our company time and money.
ProsAfter training when we first signed up for TrueCommerce we were ready to roll. Seemed to be easy to understand each step for the process which saved time from our previous system.
ConsWe haven't had any major issues. A few minor questions that were helpfully answered.
Margaret W.
Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading
March 14, 2018

“True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate”

OverallThey provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier All our needs are being met.
ProsWe have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved
March 14, 2018
Miranda D.
Senior Manager
June 29, 2016

“True Commerce EDI Solutions ”

OverallWe have used True Commerce/High Jump services since 2006 and as our business grows, our EDI demands grow and True Commerce has not skipped a beat. We recently went through a ERP change and the knowledge, professionalism and dedication of the TC team was outstanding!
ProsIt's straight forward, easy to use.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need software that integrates with QuickBooks or NetSuite, our experience with this software has been great with both systems. We also have several different trading partners with different document requirements and the set-up has been very easy.
June 29, 2016
Blair C.
EDI Administrator
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Great solution”

OverallWe've been using this for five years now through multiple ownership changes. The current technical service team is excellent and responsive, though normally we go months at a time without needing to contact them.
ProsIntegration with our accounting software
Conscomplexity in troubleshooting issues due to multiple document transformations
Taylor J.
August 14, 2019

“True Commerce is Simple”

ProsGetting ALL of our orders in one location is critical to our business. True Commerce does that for us.
ConsThe interface is pretty out-dated and doesn't have a super intuitive work flow, especially the search feature. Wish the line-items could be clicked and dragged.
Jan F.

“Excellent Softward”

OverallWe are using the system for EDI transactions with several of our customers which allows us to easily track transactions and see real-time activity.
ProsThe software is extremely easy to use and the best part of it is that it allows you to see real-time transactions that are right at your fingertips.
ConsIn my opinion I don't see any cons so I guess the software is exactly what I need for my daily use.
Consumer Goods, Unspecified
January 16, 2018

“TrueCommerce takes the complications of EDI and simplifies it.”

ProsThe best thing about TrueCommerce is their support. You are never on your own. If you run into a snag or are uncertain of how to proceed, customer service is only a phone call away.
ConsOnce you understand how it works, TrueCommerce is fairly straightforward. However, onboarding resources could be highlighted and made more readily available to jumpstart your step into the EDI world.
January 16, 2018
David P.
Sales Planner
June 18, 2018

“We use True Commerce for your daily EDI business within 30 Watt. ”

OverallTime / Cost Savings. Efficiencies within different parts of the business.
ProsSince switching from SPS to True Commerce, the functionality and overall user experience has gone up. The customer service that TC offers is second to none.
ConsSome of the functionality limitations and needing to go through some custom background coding. But that doesn't happen too often.
June 18, 2018
katie g.
Supervisor
May 22, 2018

“We use this daily to receive orders and to send BOL requests to our provider”

ProsThe way the orders are sorted makes the layout work well. When we create the BOL info it's helpful that a mandatory line item stays red and can't be sent until filled in.
ConsSearching for an order is nearly impossible and not being able to adjust the screen size on the website makes it hard to see all of the orders and their information listed.
May 22, 2018