MainStreetSites Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.8/5

About MainStreetSites

Main Street Sites offers web-based class management, payment and website hosting services for dance studios. Features include class scheduling, online registration, recurring billing, private lessons, email marketing, credit card & ACH payments, customer portal, online store and more. Our service is easy to use, secure and affordable. Find out why our customers rave about our service and top-notch support. Learn more about MainStreetSites

Louise M.
Maestro Educator & Studio Owner
Music, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2017

“Best Decision I Made for My Business!”

OverallI have owned and operated a music studio for 12 years now. My studio has grown over the years and by needs have also grown. I switched to MainStreetSites about a year ago, and it has been the best decision for my business. Their customer service is exceptional, the features are always being updated and the team is very responsive to meeting the needs of their clients. The learning curve for adapting to the new system was intense, but they were there every step of the way and are always available to new questions my email or phone. Exceptional and I highly recommend!
ProsDefinitely the batch payment process, the tax receipts being emailed to each account individually by year, the email messaging system... lots!
ConsI struggle a bit with the vast abilities of the system, but any time I need help the customer service is exceptional.
March 1, 2017
Matt B.
May 3, 2018

“Great software solution with even better customer support!”

ProsVery easy to integrate into our business website, easy for customers to use, easy to update and roll forward classes. The customer service team is AWESOME and very responsive. They even help set up your MainStreet Sites account to match your website!
ConsI would love to see a way to track student skills built into the software somehow, but overall this is the best software that we've used for managing our swim school and we tried numerous options prior purchasing MainStreet Sites.
May 3, 2018
Linda K.
Owner/Business Manager
March 31, 2015

“Overall, it is a good program for businesses who want to manage their own website and database.”

OverallI like that I can 1) design my webpage, 2) develop class schedules, 3) offer online registration/payment, 4) receive inquiries through the website, 3) feature an online store, 4) create customizable fields to obtain data from customers that are unique to my business. The Customer Service representatives are courteous, helpful, and listen to suggestions. These are my suggestions: 1) Provide ways for drop-in students to register for single classes, 2) show attendance and makeups for individual students under their account, 3) provide a drop down menu to choose from multiple enrollment confirmation templates, 4) link financials directly to Quickbooks, 5) resize photos easier, 6) provide tracking options for recital, i.e., participation, measurements, costumes, songs, etc 7) provide better training/help on how to create html emails, or maybe even have a newsletter template in which we "fill in the blanks" with text and pictures. I'd like to upload pictures/files directly from my computer to a newsletter rather than uploading them to the image vault. It would be helpful if you emailed descriptions of upcoming revisions, and periodically check in with us to see if we need anything. Or perhaps, a monthly newsletter with tips, pointers, reminders, etc., to help us utilize all of the functions of the program. I am not a programmer, but I often have valuable insight and visioning skills regarding the design and functionality of data processing needs.
Wendy D.
President/Owner/Cert. II Music Together Teacher
October 12, 2015

“I have been using MainStreetSites Music Together Templates for the past 3 years and love them!”

OverallMainStreetSites was my first website provider and the service was always exceptional. I left the site for another company only because I thought that the templates at the time were prettier and the other company said that they could provide amazing upgraded functionality that MainStreetSites honestly said would take them more time to create. I wish I had stayed with MainStreetSites. I then spent 3 miserable years with two different companies that lied about their capabilities and I spent countless hours working with a site whose basic functions were terrible. I have been only THRILLED since returning to MainStreetSites. They have saved me thousands of dollars in yearly credit card fees by using their services and they only promise what they know they can deliver. Whether it be a weekday, weekend, evening or holiday, they respond usually within 5 minutes to one hour when I contact them with any question. The new Music Together templates they just came out with look so contemporary, sharp, smart, and have all the functionality that goes with it. The best decision I ever made was to return to this company filled with people who only want to make my life easier and my business run better, grow and be more profitable! Thank you Jeff, Pattie, and everyone at MainStreetSites!
October 12, 2015
Robin V.
Facility Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2018

“Super easy to navigate and a simplistic product to learn.”

OverallYour day to day tasks will be made really simple. The screens are easy to navigate. It is easy to learn and easy to use.
ProsI used this at a prior job and it was really an efficient product. It made our day to day business run incredibly smooth.
ConsThere is nothing negative to say about the product. It made my job enjoyable because I knew that my day was going to be easy.
May 9, 2018
Andrea s.
owner/director

“GREAT!”

Overall I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Main street sites for their absolutely wonderful service I have received since I started using your services. You have made it so easy to do business. My business has grown because of your excellent product, the ease of use of the registration process for my customers, the schedule, makeup and demo scheduler, that makes my business seem like it runs itself. You have saved me so much time for me to concentrate on what I love to do best, teach. I also want to thank the support staff who has been so patient with me in learning how to implement your services. You have the best staff and support services. You are quick in repsonding, and always helpful . thank you Patti for your endless patience. Many blessings, Andrea Soberman, Musical Munchkins
BreAnna K.
March 10, 2015

“The Best Service I've Ever Had!”

OverallMainStreet Sites has provided me with the best service I've ever experienced from a business. What they have to offer is invaluable as a small dance and music studio. Their website hosting is easy to handle and their back office makes is simple to manage hundreds of accounts. They've thought about almost everything a studio needs to make their online operating system simple and efficient. What's more than the product they offer is the timely response to questions I have and the friendly and tireless effort they put into solving any problems that may occur. It is an absolute joy to be a customer!
Ann K.
Director of Special Services & Summer Camp
June 10, 2015

“Ease of use and excellent customer service make this a great choice!”

OverallAfter several frustrating years trying to get our summer camp website "right", a co-worker recommended Main Street Sites to me, and boy am I glad he did! I was able to learn the system reasonably quickly, and had terrific support for my two support team members -- who, by the way, haven't changed in three years. Thus, we know one another and work together well, which is an added bonus. The response time to my inquiries is nearly instantaneous, and the answers are always clear and easy to follow. I am delighted to give Main Street Sites my unqualified recommendation!
June 10, 2015
Jasmine L.

“We love MainStreetSites”

OverallWe have been a customer of MainStreetSites for 2 years now and love how our site works for us. Customer Service is exceptional. Anytime we have questions, they are answered the same day and we love the constant improvements to how things work. We have offered feedback and changes have been made. When we were up and running with MainStreetSites and their back office it felt like we had hired a new employee, that's how much easier things worked for us. We are a dance studio and offer classes in adult fitness. MainStreet has worked for us.
Alice B.
Owner / President
April 14, 2016

“MainStreetSites rocks!”

OverallWe have been using Main Street Sites for a few years now. They are always quick to respond to any concerns or issues we may have. In addition, they are always updating their programming to make our lives easier. They listen to our needs and do their best to implement every possible change. They are courteous, friendly and quick to respond. The site can be a little difficult to navigate at times, but they are always available to answer our questions. Thank you Main Street Sites!
April 14, 2016
Lizzie A.
Owner/Director
March 31, 2015

“Great software for a great price!”

OverallI truly enjoy MainStreetSites software. It's very affordable, especially with being a new studio. I've found it very helpful to help me get organize with my students, classes and monthly tuition. Easy to use, once you get the hang of it, but their support staff is amazing and will help you figure it all out! I would like it if they added a way to organize recitals/performances & costumes like other software programs do.
DeShonte C.
April 13, 2015

“This software is pretty user friendly.”

OverallThe pros to using this software are that the template is already designed and that I can contact support for assistance. The cons to using this software are that updating the class schedule, class descriptions, and calendar can be difficult at times. It would be nice if I could add a pay pal link without having to purchase the back office feature.
April 13, 2015
Elena P.
May 28, 2015

“wasn't good fit for us”

OverallTrying to find a software which fits our needs, we evaluated few systems. This system didn't work for us. You need to create different classes for each time, each session. Class which runs on Tuesday and Thursday (but once-a-week enrollment) will require to create two different classes. In out case it means hundreds of classes instead of 20 classes with many scheduled. Drop-in classes don't really supported (only as events). We allow drop-ins on most of our classes. While software has many great features, this was a deal killer for us.