eFileCabinet Ratings

Overall

About eFileCabinet

eFileCabinet can literally make all your documents file themselves. Its a document management solution that combines advanced OCR, secure file sharing and powerful workflow automation tools to transform how your business deals with paperwork. eFileCabinets system uses OCR templates to recognize any type of document you use, so when you scan or upload it, the system knows what to name it and where to file it. Retrieve it instantly using keywords contained in the document. Never lose a document Learn more about eFileCabinet

Philip S.
August 14, 2019

“Excellent way to go paperless”

OverallThe tech support staff at eFile Cabinet has been great to work with when any issues have asrisen. As a CPA tech support is everything and if you can't support your product in a timely fashion the product is worhtless.
ProsEasy to use, secure storage of client. I wanted my data management system to be separate from my tax software should I ever want to change company's. Also from previous experiences I need a company that would stand behind their product and was large enough to be around in the future.
ConsAfter buying a license with annual support I was forced to switch to an annual renewal. Shades of Microsoft & Adobe with monthly/annual subscriptions. So as long as you don't mind and annual subscription . . . . . .

By eFileCabinet on August 16, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we very much appreciate the feedback and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business!
August 14, 2019
Julie M.
Accounting Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“**Supreme** (online) Document Management Storage Software!”

OverallIn the business world today, there are mountains and mountains of paperwork. Being able to limit and severly reduce our paper file storage has amounted to savings of thousands of hours and dollars. The ability for our PM's to be able to search for a document their smart phone or tablet while on the job and find the document/invoice/proposal/bid/change order, etc. is invaluable and hard to put a dollar amount on! There are many DMS software programs out there, but eFileCabinet is perfect for our enterprise!
ProsOur (big) small construction business has been using eFileCabinet for almost 5 years now. We have 8 users who interact with the software on a daily basis. The flexibility of searches, profiles (tags), ease of organization, templates and such make this such a great program for our office. The ability to see documents on our smart devices or using a web browser (online version) is crucial to our project mgrs and even office staff when we are working remotely. I am a huge fan of this software and every update that comes out just improves the program even more. We are very happy with the tech support (hardly need it) on the rare occasion we encounter an issue. **Highly recommended**
ConsI pondered this question for a good length of time. I honestly cannot complain about anything at this juncture. I am the "admin" for our account and so I do all the setup, permissions, user groups, profile setups, etc. I am the most knowledgable of the software at our office and can say with certainty that we are extremely happy with our use of eFileCabinet.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Wow, thank you so much for leaving this glowing review. We really appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that we've been able to support your construction business with being able to go to a digital storage system with our document management software. We very much look forward to continuing to support the success of McGuirk Sand-Gravel, Inc.
February 27, 2019
Michael E.
Design and Applications Engineer
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2016

“Exceptional Document Management System Software!”

OverallThe company that I worked for is like most companies in America right now. They didn't seem to have a genuine way of organizing their documentation. There was the issue of multiple people having copies, but all of them had different revisions. You could only imagine a headache that it caused. Well, that was when I set out to find a DMS for the company. When I began to look deeper into eFileCabinet, it literally blew me away. The ease of use and the ability to send people documents with the correct revisions was a blessing. No more having to worry about people not having the correct documentation. This goes for internal as well as external customers as well. The ability to search for documents became a breeze one everything was populated. The only downfall that I have about the software is that it doesn't support all of our file extensions. Maybe those are just buyer need instead of overall need, but we deal with printed circuit boards so that files associated with them don't resonate with the software. Other than that, it is probably the biggest blessing that we could have found for the company. The drag and drop style of putting in files, being able to do version control on the fly, and sending documents through Secure Drawer is an added bonus. You will be thankful for this purchase once you get on board. It's easy to use and quickly becoming my favorite software.
ProsThe biggest thing that I like about the software is the ability to do my own cabinets and not allow others to see them. I like having everything organized so that it's easier in the long run. EFC allows me to have that organization and I am grateful for it.
ConsAgain, as I've stated before, the only issue with the software is that not all file extensions are included. You have your typical Microsoft Office file types, but it would be nice to have an add-on for extensions like .pcb, .dxf, and others that when associated with a particular software, that software's insignia is used in EFC.
Recommendations to other buyersI know that it may be hard to trust someone just by reading a message on the screen, but trust me when I say this: EFC will help you organize everything you could ever want for your company or household. If I had the ability to purchase a company of EFC, I'd do so from a personal standpoint to utilize for my home documents. It is easy to use, simple to update, and possibly the best software on the market for document management.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback in this review. It's great to hear that eFileCabinet has been able to provide you with an organization solution and that you've found it easy to use. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing to provide support for the success of your business.
December 5, 2016
stephen b.
August 27, 2016

“One of my Most Valuable Tools”

OverallI stumbled upon this software while searching for a better paperless solution in my office when I learned that my tax software would no longer support their own document management system. They recommended another system, which I found wholly inadequate, both from the standpoint of transitioning and customer care, both of which were less than adequate. When I discovered Efile Cabinet, I found a solution that offered more than I was even looking for and included a level of customer support that I have found to be extremely responsive, considerate and very helpful. I also had an experience where my hard drive crashed and the tech support at Efile Cabinet helped me to restore everything from Cloud view on to my desktop, so I was up and running again in very little time.
ProsThis software has so many features and offers far more than what I ever expected - including the ability to preserve all items in the cloud automatically, the app to be able to retrieve, alter and transmit documents from anywhere with ease and the Secure Drawer option that allows me to share files with my clients back and forth. There are many training videos available, so I'm able to get answers to my questions easily and when I can't figure something out, the tech support is readily available to me. In short, this software is one of the most important tools I use in my office.
ConsI wish the software had a direct connection to my tax prep software so I could print tax returns directly to client folders, but that's more a function of the tax software than Efile Cabinet, so I can't really hold it against them. It's really the only thing that I don't like, and it's a small thing relative to all the good things.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
We're excited to hear that eFileCabinet is one of the most valuable tools around your office. We strive to provide strong support for eFileCabinet users and look forward to continuing to provide support for the success of your business.
August 27, 2016
Patrick C.
Financial Advisor
August 6, 2019

“My eFileCabinet Experience”

OverallI feel confident that I made the right decision to help me contain, secure, and provide greater efficiencies with my cloud storage.
ProsI liked the intuitive technology that seemed to be very "user friendly" compared to its competitors. I compared this technology with others and felt this was not just an out of a box product. I can customize it but I did not need to begin customization from the ground up. I didn't want to be an expert on learning how to build my cloud storage so, i felt eFileCabinet provided the construct while i just need to customize it a little to fit my needs. There is a tremendously helpful customer implementation team and support any time i need it. The customer service is very friendly and extremely helpful and it is in the United States. No waiting for service.
ConsI have not found anything too big to complain about. There might be slight nuances that could make things better and more efficient but i found the competitors to have greater inefficiencies and work arounds that do not save time. Maybe eFileCabinet could have greater integration with the CRM's. I have Salesforce and it works well but I feel it could be better integrated.

By eFileCabinet on August 7, 2019
It is so great to hear that you find the technology to be intuitive and user friendly! We look forward to providing continued support for your business, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!
August 6, 2019
Kara B.
April 9, 2019

“eFileCabinet Review”

OverallWe love e-file cabinet, and we love the IDEA of secure drawer. But it is just so difficult for our clients and us to use.
ProsI like how easy it is to use. I like how it is laid out. I like the function of emailing encrypted documents.
ConsSecure drawer is HORRIBLE. Our clients and us are ALWAYS having issues with it. We love the idea. We love having a secure way to send docs, however it needs to more simple. And when we are able to speak with customer service they're fantastic and always tremendous help. However sometimes the wait times to get ahold of CS is difficult. Most of the year I can sit on hold for 40+ mins and it is not a problem. But during Tax Season Feb-Mid April, I do not have time to sit on hold for that long. I just cannot. So that is a very small downfall, however it very normal with any system and any customer service team.

By eFileCabinet on April 22, 2019
It's great to hear that you love how easy eFC is to use. We're excited to announce that we have some big changes launching soon that will improve the user experience even more and we would love to tell you more about how these changes can assist in your frustrations with Secure Drawer. We are hosting a free webinar on April 25 to discuss these changes, if you are interested you can register here: https://go.efilecabinet.com/webinar/whats-new-efc Our customer support team is also available via chat, phone, and through email to assist you as quickly as possible, and we also have our new Premium Support available for easy access 24 hours per day, 6 days per week. We hope providing these options for support will assist you in getting the support you need quickly and efficiently. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback!
April 9, 2019
Daniel A.
February 22, 2019

“A Great Solution for Your Paperless Business”

OverallReally helpful with productivity in establishing workflow. Extremely quick to enable answering factual client questions without having to call them back. Technical support has been great over about 5 years of using the software.
ProsThe "templates" feature enables you to create folder structures for each client as well as pre-defined names of documents to be stored. Every client folder is then standardized in structure. This feature enables creation of document workflow without needing to create a massive bookmarked pdf that might be susceptible to file corruption. The "Logs" feature is really helpful to locate items I may have stored in the wrong client folder.
ConsWhat's not to like? I can think of two minor complaints I suppose. I am a heavy pdf bookmark user. EFC allows creation of bookmarks without having to "check out" the file but sometimes the bookmarks don't "stick." I get around this by checking out the document, bookmarking it and then checking the document back in. "Checking in" and "checking out" is a very easy process. Second minor complaint is that when I want to apply a template (I have multiple templates), the dialog box always pre-selects the first template on the list and I have to "de-select" it.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Wow, thank you so much for leaving us a great review and for taking the time to give your feedback. We're glad to hear that you love our templates feature and that our product has helped your business establish a workflow. We look forward to continuing to support the success of your company.
Emily S.
Tax Specialist
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

“eFile review”

OverallOur overall experience with eFile is becoming more positive. We started out on a rough patch with the system. Our initial training wasn't the greatest and didn't focus on what we would actually benefit from in the system so we basically had to teach ourselves how to use it. Our company uses Sidekick more than online which has really helped our productivity in our company as we used to spend tons of time trying to get documents into employee drawers.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is how easy it is to use eFile Sidekick. We have found that using that saves us much more time than using the online version and pulling documents from our email is much quicker than using the eFile scanner.
ConsWhat I least like about this software is how the online version lags so much. We are also a company of 30,000+ so we have many drawers out there for our employees. We've had to create multiple cabinets to continue adding employees into. We've had to find a work around in searching for employees since our one cabinet is so full, we can't click on it without freezing and getting booted out of sidekick. I do wish that eFile was able to really handle the amount of documents we put into the system and that it would run smoother for us.

By eFileCabinet on April 25, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and for your trust in us to provide support for your business. We're excited about some new upcoming features that are launching soon that will improve the user experience even more. We look forward to providing continued support for your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Jacqueline D.

“Great storage option!”

OverallI do love the integration between other software and eFileCabinet so that you can easily bring in the documents. Over the years that I have had eFileCabinet, I have really liked it, however, the pricing is getting a lot more expensive. Also some of the features, I have had a bit of trouble figuring out how to use. Some are features that I only use once in awhile as so I forget hour to use them - like purge, unpurged, and templates. But overall the software is great, just getting a bit pricey.
ProsLove the sync with SecureDrawer!
ConsTrying to use some of the features - Templates is a big one, I set up a couple of templates awhile ago, but I remember it was not the easiest thing. I now need to edit those templates and don't have the time to dig in to see how to do that. Also, I do not understand how to CHECK OUT something, edit it and put it back. I am always having to save it on my desktop and re-import. Also, it would be nice if you could put notes right on the document or at least make the notes more visible. Right now with the notes being on a separate tab they do not stand out that there are even notes there so that is a bit frustrating. Also, I have an old client that has now come back and started working with me. I set their file to purge and cannot seem to get the purge off of the file, so I am going to have to manually pull all the documents out and create another file. Also, it is getting quite expensive for a small business like mine. I am going to have to, unfortunately, look into other alternatives.
Don D.
Tax Preparer/IT Mgr
June 7, 2019

“eFileCabinet (EFC) Is Superb for Accounting and Tax Preparation Practices ”

OverallWe are a 12-person accounting and tax preparation practice that has used the locally installed of EFC for 5+ years. Currently we have 115GB of data made up of 143K+ files in 425K+ folders and 6.7K+ drawers. EFC has performed faithfully with only very occasional minor issues (usually user error) during the entire time we've had it. In 30+ years in IT/Business I can't recall any other software that has been this reliable. This is one of the few pieces of software I can recommend without hesitation.
ProsAllows us to save scans of our clients paper and electronic documents as well as digital copies of their tax returns in a fast, secure, dependable and easy to use document repository. Excellent search capability allows misfiled/"lost" documents to be quickly located.
ConsIntegration with Lacerte, our professional tax prep software (which has ~85% of the market) is limited. NOTE: This is NOT the fault of EFC. Despite our repeated requests over the last 5 years, Intuit, owner of Lacerte, has not provided the needed API (interface) that third parties like EFC require to integrate. EFC has said they stand ready to develop this integration once Intuit delivers. We are hopeful this will occur in 2019.

By eFileCabinet on June 12, 2019
Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it's great to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to faithfully improve the efficiency of your business. Thank you for being our customer, we look forward to providing your business with continued support!
June 7, 2019
Karen R.
April 10, 2019

“eFileCabinet User for Many Years”

OverallI have a tax and accounting practice, and eFileCabinet allows me to have very little filing space. Everything is returned to the clients, and I scan everything and have access to whatever I need or want from there.
ProseFileCabinet allows you to print straight to the program from every other program I have ever tried - Microsoft suite programs, accounting software, QuickBooks, tax software, everything! This feature along with the ability to quickly scan and store items make a paper-free office a reality, not just a goal.
ConsI have my eFileCabinet set up very detailed. I would like to be able to click on where I want the file saved or printed to and then just scan or print it straight in there. Most times I have to click as many as six different things to save the document where I want it. That has been a complaint of mine since I started using the software.

By eFileCabinet on April 22, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to leave us this review. We are excited about some new features that will be launching soon that are going to improve the user experience even more. We would love to tell you more about them and are hosting a free webinar on April 25 where you can learn more. You can register here: https://go.efilecabinet.com/webinar/whats-new-efc Our customer support team is also available to discuss some of these new features and can show you how they can improve your processes. We hope this helps and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.
Priscilla M.
August 7, 2019

“Finding documents”

OverallEase of retrieval, ease of filing, quick review of documents in a file. We have a client portal as part of our web site so we don't use the secure drawer feature.
ProsI love the OCR feature. If I know I've written an article or written a letter to IRS on a subject and I don't remember who the client was or when the article was written, putting in the key words brings up the appropriate documents. It is easy to re-title documents and storage is easy. We have e-file cabinet icons on excel, word and e-mail. Just click on the icon when you want to file something and it brings you to e-file cabinet, select the correct file and click save and your done. I am from the paper filing era and the time savings on not having to locate misfiled documents is a cost savings for the firm. We scan all documents as they arrive and because we have a standardized naming convention, everyone knows what is available. It is also easy to drag and drop if you receive a pdf.
ConsWe have a file structure that uses cabinets for current clients and former clients and it is not as easy as some of the other operations to move drawers.

By eFileCabinet on August 16, 2019
It's so great to hear how the OCR feature is able to help support your role, and we love to be a part of your business's success! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review!
August 7, 2019
Will B.
accountant
February 4, 2019

“Thoughts after using EFC”

OverallWe switched from SmartVault to EFC. First off, their tech support people are really helpful and so far we have been extremely satisfied with them. Upon getting our EFC database set up on our server we were hit with a slew of problems. First was an issue with the way the SmartVault data was transferred. When going through the purchasing process of EFC the sales person made it sound like EFC tech people were very familiar with doing a SmartVault conversion, but after doing the process it was very obvious that they did not know what to do in terms on (1) how to get the data from SV and (2) how to re-arrange the data so that it imports correctly into EFC. So, after we got EFC going we had them do some re-arranging of our data on our server so it worked properly which took a while to find the solution on how to fix it. Then a week after that we ran into more issues about something corrupted on our server-side database. That took another week form them to figure out a solution and finally get it fixed. Now, we are still having issues with another problem about SecureDrawer that they are working on, but as of waiting 3-4 days after opening a ticket they don't have a timeframe on fixing.
ProsI like that the software is available to be hosted on our dedicated in-house server because we don't trust our client's data in the cloud.
ConsI don't like how you cannot edit pdf's within the program. For example, you cannot permanently rotate or delete a page within a pdf document without having to pay for a 3rd party pdf editing program. Our employees don't particularly enjoy the user interface that shows the folder and document structure. It was a big change from Smartvault where the client list is on the left-hand side of the screen and then the rest of the screen contained the drawer folder structure and the documents within those folders. In EFC you are forced to select a folder to view the documents within that folder, but you are unable to view documents in two separate folders at the same time.

By eFileCabinet on April 1, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We appreciate your patience and trust in us as we resolve some of the issues you have had and are excited about some future updates that will create an even better, smoother user experience.
JEFFREY S.
sole proprietor
June 18, 2019

“Original user”

ProsI purchased E file cabinet when it was first developed. I have used the original version because I do not use Microsoft office. The later versions require Microsoft Office to age maximum benefit and data encryption from the product. As a single practitioner I do not need encryption. So if you are considering purchasing the product be aware that the technical service is wonderful. The assistance they provide me with annual setting up new year universal templates is worth the reasonable annual maintenance cost for the service. The people are helpful and the phone support from Mountain time to Eastern time is convenient.
ConsThe current versions require Microsoft email if you want to attach a file to an email. I use Chrome so if I want to attach a file I have to print it to the desktop then attach it to the email. Then I have to delete it from the desktop.

By eFileCabinet on June 28, 2019
It is great to hear that you find eFileCabinet service valuable and the support helpful. We are grateful for your business and we look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.
June 18, 2019
May 7, 2019

“Decent software and features but support is lacking”

OverallThe software makes it easy to share client files between departments and simple to send files to the client when requested. Overall it is a good product.
ProsWe also use the SecureDrawer product to integrate sending and receiving files with our clients. I prefer e-file cabinet as it works better and seems like a better user experience. Overall I like the simple way to add files, categorize and use templates and search functionality. All work very naturally and are easy to remember when I need to perform an action.
ConsWe run it on a local server and it often forgets or gets confused when doing the indexing. I add new clients so sometimes we cannot find the new folders and have to search for them manually. This is only an issue periodically but in my 4 years working with the software seems to happen more than any other product I have used in the past.

By eFileCabinet on May 9, 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that we've been able to help your business with keeping things simple and organized. We are excited about some of the new updates being released soon that will improve the user experience even more to assist with some of the issues you mention here. We also have a support team that is available through phone, chat, and email that is ready and willing to help with any additional questions you have. We look forward to providing continued support for the success of your business!
May 7, 2019
Karen W.
tax preparer

“Does the Job!”

OverallWe have to use eFileCabinet for our financial and tax business. Our tax software doesn't support eFileCabinet so it takes us extra steps to save completed pdf files of tax returns into the software. For our financial clients, we are required to have this software so we have . But, overall, the software does what it is supposed to - to keep your documents safe and secure in one easy to search place. Customer service is reachable and they will answer your questions when they are able to.
ProsThis software will make it easy for you to keep important documents for your clients and for other aspects of your business in one place, safely and securely. It is fairly flexible in that you can organize the client "files" and "filing cabinets" how you like. You can search for the client name which makes it easy to find what you are looking for with only a few keystrokes.
ConsThe software can be a little confusing to use and a bit finicky if you double-click on your pdf files that you want to "check out". I've lost items that I had scanned into the software because the pdf file gets locked up and can't be recovered. I called support for help, but they either didn't understand what my issue was or couldn't recreate it to fix it. I just try to be careful when viewing or "checking out" documents. You can also scan documents directly into the software, but this software does not have the ability to manipulate the saved scans - like, if you decide that you want to add or delete or even change the orientation of an already saved document you will need to purchase a full version of adobe pdf software.

By eFileCabinet on April 29, 2019
It's great to heart that we're able to help your business store documents for your clients securely. We're excited to be launching some new features that will work even more efficiently and seamlessly with other tax software platforms and hope this will really help your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.
Miriam K.
August 24, 2016

“E-File Cabinet gives me peace of mind and saves me time and space”

OverallI have used E-file Cabinet desktop version for over 7 years. My growing CPA firm was bulging at the seams with documents from years of bookkeeping and tax return work. The EFC team was extremely helpful form day one to get me set up and answer my questions. I have been able to shred thousands of documents and manage my filing system in an efficient manner.
Pros I love that I can retrieve documents for my clients on a moment's notice and send confidential information with password protection. I can refer to prior year's work papers on-screen without having to retrieve physical files, which saves me time and allows me to work more efficiently and effectively. I love being able to append and/or prepend to existing documents in EFile Cabinet. I also really like how it integrates with Secure Drawer, another product offered by EFC.
ConsI have had a little trouble with sending e-mails from EFC, where the document is attached to the e-mail but my comments in the body of the e-mail don't appear to the recipient if my e-mail is formatted in HTML format. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Recommendations to other buyersThe company offers helpful video tutorials on their website and also searchable help on their website. There are user webcasts from time to time that are helpful, as well. It is an easy software to learn and use. If you're comfortable using Windows explorer, many of the structures will seem familiar, and that's a plus.
August 24, 2016
Pushkar N.
Senior Technology Officer
Capital Markets, 10,001+ employees
August 21, 2019

“efilecabinet review”

OverallDespite some glitches, I found efilecabinet as very robust product
Pros1) Ease of use - It was so much easier to setup efilecabinet for loading and retrieving document 2) Very easy to control user access to the Cabinet, Drawer and folders 3) With Sidekick on desktop, using efilecabinet is like using file explorer. No user training required 4) We got efilecabinet approved for 17A(4) from FINRA so were able to replace Broadridge repository
Cons1) It is not possible to generate few simple reports. For example, I wanted to send out an email listing all the documents stored in certain folders that day but that is not possible 2) Found that douments which passed retention were not automaticall moving to Expired folder

By eFileCabinet on August 26, 2019
It's great to hear that eFileCabinet is able to help your business by making your documents easy to access with user controls and with little training required! We love to be able to support your business and look forward to providing you with continued support. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback.
August 21, 2019
David O.
Pres
February 19, 2019

“Great storage for a small CPA firm”

OverallAfter the collapse of DMS from Lacerte we tried one other program (a disaster) before we found Efile Cabinet.
ProsEasy to organize and standardize your file cabinet can look like you want it to. With standardized naming conventions, folder structure and retention features you can automate your files. We love the open, edit and save features of the program. Search the entire cabinet for lost files by name and date. Encrypted for your clients protection and big enough to store over 5,000 clients with almost 20 years of records.
ConsThe search function has slowed down with the latest software update. I cannot drag emails from out look to the cabinet. I have to drag them to the desktop first. Sometimes when you create a new folder for a client it creates 2 with the same name. The secure drawer portal is difficult to work with. (my client who is a computer programmer complained about it) So we switched to Secure File Pro for a portal.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed the security features of our system and that it's helped to provide protection for your clients. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
February 19, 2019
Jesse Z.
QUALITY CONTROL
July 2, 2019

“Functionality & Ease of Use is the Name of the Game”

OverallWe can easily access, analyze, and print out any needed document at any workstation as needed. This functionality makes Efilecabinet very valuable to our company. I have had very good experiences getting technicians when needed except on a few occasions when demand is very high. Each tech is knowledgeable and does a quick and efficient job of getting us back on track. We have been using your software for 6 or 7 years with little downtime or problem.
ProsEverything! It seems that all of our employees find Efilecabinet to be very easy to use, and that the functionality of it does everything we need it to quickly and efficiently. Using the EfileScanner makes moving documents into Efilecabinet so quick and easy that even new personnel find it a joy to use. Having all our important documents so readily available and kept secure is a strong value of this software. We have over a Terabyte of documents saved in Efilecabinet and know that documentation is safe.
ConsIt seems some Windows updates have a bad habit of destroying our scanner application files so that I have to call in every once in a while on some employee computers needing to have a technician delete and reinstall parts of the scanner operational files in the Hkey area of Windows.
July 2, 2019
Nicholas C.
April 18, 2019

“2018 feedback”

OverallWe experienced a lag time with the end of the tax filing season. Would have been better with more bandwidth to help us in the field.
ProsThe easiness of the usability and the relationship of RightSignature.
Cons1) I do not like the easiness of the delete function, without securing the delete key 2) I want the ability to upload folders into the client accounts 3) I would like an easy function to resend an expired link to a client. Often times, when clients are purchasing or refinancing their homes, they need the tax return from a year prior. 4) I would like the ability to send a link to an isolated item in the efilecabinet ( i.e. a specific W2 or a certain receipt that the client requests. ). I would like the option to right-click and send a link for the specific item 5) I would like the ability to upload electronic folders into a client name in efilecabinet.

By eFileCabinet on April 25, 2019
It's great to hear you enjoy the usability feature and the way our software integrates with RightSignature. We are excited for some new updates launching shortly that will help improve some of this concerns you have mentioned and that will provide an even better user experience. If you have any questions or ever need additional support, our success team is here to help you via chat, phone, or email. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
April 18, 2019
Colleen M.
February 22, 2019

“Keep it simple and convenient”

OverallWe are a CPA firm, concentrating on tax preparation, consulting and planning. With eFC, there is no more time consuming hunting for the right folder, no more cumbersome paper files to manage and store. We converted several years ago and have never looked back with nostalgia to the old days! Now we can wow our clients with easy, quick access to their information and that impresses them and makes our days happier and less stressful.
ProseFileCabinet has made our lives so much easier and our client service much more efficient. Any staff member can look up a client's info. When a client stops by with an additional document or sends something to us by email, it is a quick and simple process to file the new doc.
ConsMuch as we love the simplicity and ease of using eFileCabinet, it sometimes feels as if the programming is not quite keeping up. Files will lock up occasionally. There has always been a simple work-around to any of the little annoying problems that arise but who wants problems ever?

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are excited to hear that eFileCabinet has helped make your lives easier and your client service more efficient. We look forward to continuing to support the success of your business in the future with some new updates that will improve the user and client experience even more.
Larry W.
Safety Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“EFC review”

OverallWhen we purchased Efile Cabinet we went from standard filing to nearly 90% paper free retention. Some items have to be retained in original form and others do not. Any items that have a legal retention period such as driver logs are set to shred at the appropriate time so that eliminates the need to go in and do it manually. We probably save enough storage time to be the equivalent of another employee.
ProsThe system was relatively easy to set up and get into operation. Each user has the ability to set their own retention period for every drawer and accessing our files has never been easier. When there is that rare problem the online help system has been able to remote in and fix it right away. We use it for everything from DOT compliance paperwork to Bill of Lading retention as well as filing our maintenance records.
ConsI know it is necessary but it seems like there is a new release every year.

By eFileCabinet on August 16, 2019
Wow, it is so great to read this wonderful review and learn more about your experience using eFileCabinet and how you use it within your business! We look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business!
July 29, 2019
Julie F.
Lead Loan Processor
Banking, 51-200 employees
April 17, 2019

“Efile, can't live without it.”

OverallTime saver, no more running around to locate files. Can send documents password secured by email. You can design how you want to setup and use efile with customization of templates, user and file retention. Customer service is great, love that on our desktop version help link takes me directly to the website. I can then lookup my question with answer to resolve or chat with a rep. in a timely manner.
ProsEase of use and security features to allow secured access to offsite users. Customer can send Financial information, Examiners can review documents cutting down on onsite visits. Option to scan in Black/White, Gray-scale or Color help with photos in our Appraisal. No need to retain hard copy file. We can print our Credit Reports and Business Searches directly to efile. Saving in both process and cost by skipping the need to print then scanning. PDF received we can move and drop directly to efile.
ConsHaven't experienced any cons and we've used this for years now.

By eFileCabinet on April 22, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that you love the ease-of-use our features provide and that you haven't experienced any cons. We love to support your business and are excited to continue to provide support for your success.
April 17, 2019
Deborah F.
Firm & System Administrator
June 14, 2019

“EfileCabinet Document Management System”

OverallNo issues. We are very happy.
ProsVery easy to use. Always works. Competitive Pricing.
ConsI wish I could pdf from lacerte into efilecabinet, but its not that big of a deal to just pdf to my desktop and then drag and drop into efilecabinet.

By eFileCabinet on June 20, 2019
It is excellent to hear that your business is happy with eFIleCabinet. We strive to provide the best in value and support for our customers! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!
June 14, 2019
Troy D. O'Dell P.

“E-filecabinet”

OverallMy biggest positive for this sofftare in general is that it is in the cloud and saves me from having local computer crashes and data loss. I can also access the database from home or anywhere I want or need to which is convenient. I also have an employee that works from their home and this works out well for this.
ProsI was forced to leave my other electronic workpaper program as they discontinued use. I liked this software because it functions similarly to what I was using before. It is easy to use.
ConsI had a desktop version before moving to the cloud and had several major problems with that version as it corrupted on my computer several times and did not automatically index to a cloud backup. That was in 2015. Since moving to the cloud after that it has been very good.

By eFileCabinet on September 12, 2019
We love to hear that the cloud version of eFileCabinet has been so successful with helping your business and providing you with the flexibility you need for protection and having employees work offsite. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review.
Jeff G.
July 9, 2019

“eFileCabinet”

ProsBeing able to organize and store electronic documents.
ConsThe fact that indexing documents is not automated. Integration is week.

By eFileCabinet on August 26, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review!
July 9, 2019
Tamera G.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

“Info at my Fingertips”

OverallEveryone can access a room full of file cabinets from their desktop. We used to take the customer's phone number and then go pull the file, look through 20 years of papers to find the one we were looking for, then call the customer back. Now while on the phone we can look up the information which is filed in each client's folder by category and then date, and relay the info all within seconds.
ProsInformation for over 10,000 client's accessed instantly. I don't have to leave my desk to hunt down a folder. No more hours of standing in the file cabinet room to file each week.
ConsSome of the actual software is hard to use on the administrative side. Making templates or customizing is not so easy and is time consuming.

By eFileCabinet on September 12, 2019
It's so great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to help your business support over 10,000 clients! We're excited to be a part of your team and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!
David B.
May 31, 2019

“Stable and speedy application that keeps us organized”

OverallThe overall experience with eFileCabinet has been positive. It's been a fantastic way to continue our move into the paperless world.
ProsStable and secure; speedy searches; super easy to add new contacts; we love the auto-create folder structure; great retention settings; The ability to quickly add new folders to existing contacts; Prompt and very helpful support team
ConsWe don't like that we can't attach a document from within our email application. The document attachment process must start from with eFileCabinet. Not that this is difficult fortunately. Also, when emailing a document from eFileCabinet, the application prompts you each and every time to encrypt the attachment. No way to turn this off. Finally, eFileCabinet doesn't play nicely with older versions of Fujitsu's ScanSnap software.

By eFileCabinet on June 3, 2019
It is great to hear that you love how speedy and easy to use the eFileCabinet software is! We love to support our customers in running their businesses more efficiently. We are also excited about some upcoming features that will improve the user experience even more and will allow for some custom settings that will address some of the issues you mentioned. We will have your account manager contact you to discuss these solutions further. Thanks for leaving us this review!
Walter S.
enrolled agent
May 24, 2019

“w. shaw”

ProsIt provides an excellent backup and allows me to reduce the use of paper .I scan W-2s, 1099's, escrow papers and worksheets into it. It allows easy access to these items for emailing to my clients and, in case of audit, I have the worksheets to go by.
ConsWhereas it backs up to the cloud, it doesn't back up everything every time. I called for support on this and they had no answer. The other item that I find difficult is emailing direct from the software. It won't use any of my email addresses and you can't email more than one file at a time.

By eFileCabinet on May 30, 2019
It is great to hear how eFIleCabient is able to support your business with excellent backup and by reducing your need for paper. We are excited about some new updates being released shortly that will improve the user experience even more, and will hopefully help the issue with backing up to the cloud that you have experienced. Someone from our support team will also be in contact with you to discuss this further so we can ensure eFileCabinet is working the best that it can to support your business. Thanks for leaving us this review!
May 24, 2019
Kim H.
Chief Retirement Officer

“Getting Better”

OverallVery reliable, easy to maintain, super easy to retrieve documents.
ProsI love the simplicity for others to use the software via Secure Drawer. Once you've figured out a few kinks, which are very few now, it is very simple to use. It is always available, never down so very reliable.
ConsCustomer Service is online only which is very frustrating when you'd like to speak to explain the issue. It is very hard to initially learn how to maneuver the system and integrate Secure Drawer.

By eFileCabinet on April 22, 2019
It's great to hear that you love the simplicity for using our software through Secure Drawer. We are excited to tell you about our Premium Support, which is available 24 hours per day, Monday through Saturday. We also have an available support team available via chat, phone, and email to assist you as quickly as possible. Your customer success manager has reached out and spoken with Heidi about this, and would love to speak with you if you have further questions. We help this provides a solution for your support needs and we look forward to providing continued support to you and for the success of your business.
February 4, 2019

“What I Like and Don't Like About eFile Cabinet”

OverallEFile Cabinet saves us from having to keep hard copies of our clients files and this, in turn, saves us from having to buy filing cabinets and finding room for them. Files are easy to access.
ProsIt is super easy to scan and file documents with eFile Cabinet. Filing directly from the computer to eFile is a great way to save on paper. Restoring deleted files is a very simple process.
ConsThere are glitches with the Indexing Service not running. It used to be that a message would appear on screen letting me know that the service has stopped which would then necessitate a call to eFile Cabinet. I finally had them walk me through what needed to be done to correct the problem and I now correct it myself. The eFile tech people are all wonderful to work with - they are patient and always fix the problem.

By eFileCabinet on April 1, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. It is great to hear that our support team is good to work with and that they've been able to help you with technical issues. We look forward to providing continued support for your business.
ira k.
cpa
March 15, 2019

“efc review”

Overallrun a very good operation over there.
ProsFirst off the customer service is phenomenal!...Enthusiastic employees who have a comprehensive knowledge of their software. The software is very good as well. If you don't use a document manager, this software will lower your blood pressure 10 points and let you take a 2 week vacation that you couldn't take before.
Consthe older version let you see everything date sorted, now the newer version not have that....also when you upload to the newer version the prior dates that created pdf are obliterated...that's bad!!......also older version used to have a store again feature..........would get big points if you incorporated a to do list into the program.....dm of intuit does that.

By eFileCabinet on March 26, 2019
It's great to hear that our software lowers your blood pressure and allows you to take vacations! We strive to provide great service and value to our customers and love to support their success as individuals and as a business. Thanks for leaving this great review.
March 15, 2019
Bonnie A.

“eFileCabinet Review”

OverallWe are happy with it but it has been frustrating. But for the price its a very good option.
ProsI like the search option. You can search for a client by first name or last. Customer service is incredible. They really know their product.
ConsWe have issues with permissions. We store a file and you can't see it listed. This is getting better. Templates are a little bit complicated to do especially since you have to apply to drawers individually. We also didn't know there could be an issues with too many clients in a drawer. We had to set up more drawers to spread them out.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback in this review. It's great to hear that you enjoy the search functionality. Your customer success manager is available to assist with any further issues you may have with templates, and we hope to be able to provide a smoother process for your users going forward. We're excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing to support the success of your business.
Kathy U.
Owner/President
Veterinary, 11-50 employees

“The Good & the Bad”

OverallWe now have all our customer records converted to efilecabinet so we're kind of married. The good news is that anytime I need a customer record when I'm taking a dog to the vet, I can quickly log on from anywhere and get that record. The bad news is that it took us a year to get to this point. Customer service is very lacking. In order to get answers, I have to make an appointment with a tech rep. Unfortunately, in my business, I do not have the luxury of setting an appointment and being able to be available for a call at a specific time. There are still issues to be ironed out, but I simply need my questions answered when I call, not in an appointment 2 days later.
ProsEase of use once I figured it out.
ConsI'm still figuring out what I can and can't do. It didn't help that apparently, I was in no man's land for most of the year. We thought we were purchasing a cloud-based product (we don't have the storage capacity), but found out quite by accident when talking to a tech rep and got our subscription changed to "online". However, in renewing negotiations, I found that we were still being billed and supported as a desktop product.
Recommendations to other buyersGet everyone in your office on the same page. Put together a tech support team who is truly responsive. When a customer has a question or problem, an appointment for a call two days later is unacceptable. I don't have time to go out looking for a replacement which is why we are renewing, but over the next year, I will be considering my options.
thomas L.
CPA - Owner
August 26, 2019

“EFile Cabinet”

OverallI live in Maine part of the year and Florida the rest of the year. I am a CPA so I need client files and copies of prior tax returns and support documents. Never a problem. Since I have used the software since 2003, there sometimes situations where I need to look back a return or the documentation.
ProsThe software is easy to use, but the most important point is the high level of support when I cannot get something to work. Never had a problem and the help is super patient when I have not explained my problem. Always fix it right the first time.
ConsLike everyone I wish it was cheaper, but I would rather pay for quality than be sorry later.

By eFileCabinet on September 5, 2019
Wow, thank you for leaving us this great review. It's great to hear that you love the mobility of the system as you move between Maine and Florida, and that you've had a great experience with eFileCabinet storing your documents. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.
August 26, 2019
Brandon B.
COO
Executive Office, 51-200 employees

“Efile Cabinet”

OverallEfile is a 1,2,3, step in system organizing. If you are trying to convert from paperless.. efile has some challenges. There are not many editing so if you want to change the direction of the organization you can not easily do that using this software. So far with the storage space it is working great! It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.
ProsE-file is used on the daily. 1,2,3 steps. Easy-ish to use. Clear instructions and great customer help with employees that are friendly and knowledgeable when a problem occurs. The software is very black and white and you are able to Create a more advanced.
Cons Creating a more advanced and complex filing system when scanning multiple files is more on the challenging side to correct. If you mess up and want to delete a mistake it is near impossible. I look at efile as more as the finale draft for a project and there are not many editing options to play around with. It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
We're happy to hear that you find eFileCabinet as easy as 1,2,3 to use! We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Tina B.
Principal Tax Advisor
October 2, 2019

“This is an awesome Data Manangement”

Overall9.99 sometimes they are not on Accountant's schedule (4/15 9/15 and 10/15) so they have so special instructions for us during our peak season. This needs to be improved.
ProsIt's easy to use and the customer service is superb.
ConsIt takes some hand holding to get use to the software. The video Library isn't searchable so I constantly have to ask for guidance on training I desire. it can be more client-friendly.
October 2, 2019
Marcelino D.
August 5, 2019

“Good Security, Needs Some Functional Improvement”

OverallEasily storing client files is great.
ProsThe security features to limit access to certain files, the ability to easily encrypt files for sending through email, the online backup, and user setup.
ConsI do not like how long the search takes to find clients. I do not like how sometimes when you click on a drawer or a folder the software takes extra long to open the drawer or folder. I have to click on another folder and then click back to folder I want. I do not like having to search for the drawer and folder when adding a file through Efile Cabinet. It should go right to the drawer or folder that is already open.

By eFileCabinet on August 7, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that you love the security features and how eFileCabinet is able to support your business. We're excited about some new upcoming features that will improve the user experience even more, and look forward to providing your business with continued support.
August 5, 2019
DEANNE T.

“Year of Use”

OverallI love using it with SecureDrawer, a client accessible portal which easily integrates with EFC and makes sending files to clients a "piece of cake". The ability to print directly is a huge time saver. The ability to send e-mails, excel files, word documents, etc directly to EFC is not only a time saver, but eliminates the need to keep client files in multiple locations. As a one person office, EFC has saved my more time than I could imagine when I purchased the product in 2006.
ProsI have used this software since Jan. 2006. I like the ease of use and the free support when needed. Further, the company works continuously to upgrade their product.
ConsMy least liked feature of EFC is the inability to delete files from SecureDrawer once they have been downloaded into the client file.

By eFileCabinet on June 12, 2019
It's so great to hear that eFileCabinet helps run your business smoothly and makes things a piece of cake! Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we look forward to providing continued support for your business!
Benjamin F.
Insurance & Financial Services Agent
Insurance, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“Can't Imagine My Business Without It”

OveralleFileCabinet has so changed the way my business runs that I will forever be thankful I stumbled upon it. We can now operate in a smaller footprint, print WAY less documents, and have everything we need for a great customer transaction right in front of us. We have saved and made way more money from using eFileCabinet than the software costs. 10/10 would recommend to any size business.
ProseFileCabinet allows my business to have every client document, marketing file, and expense worksheet right at our fingertips. I love how easy it is to use and how we can have our files so well organized. We have avoided many customer issues and definitely increased our sales by the organization that eFileCabinet has provided us.
ConsThe price is nothing to balk at and at first I was hesitant since there are other, cheaper, options out there. But let me tell you the ease of use, quality of the product and fantastic customer support make it worth every penny we spend.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a glowing review! We're happy to have taken part in supporting the success of your business and are excited to continue that effort moving forward.
February 15, 2019
Brittni G.
HR Manager
Printing, 51-200 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great Software, Excellent Value”

OverallWe have already spoken the praises of eFileCabinet and referred business. We love the product, it does precisely what we need.
ProsThe price just can't be beat. Our small-midsize business had needs for confidential electronic employee record-keeping, and efilecabinet was a perfect fit for us.
ConsNot all the functionality is there. For instance, I can upload Outlook Mail messages directly to the file, which is great; however, I can't view these messages from within the online software - it must be downloaded. This kind of defeats the perfect of keeping the files stored within the efilecabinet and nowhere else. Additionally, sometimes load times to view files is a bit slow. Wish it were a bit smoother.

By eFileCabinet on April 1, 2019
It's great to hear that we are able to support your business with exactly what you need. We strive to provide great value for all of our customers and we're excited for some future updates that will be improving the user experience even more. Thanks for leaving us a review!
February 1, 2019
Erin W.
Administrative Support
May 11, 2018

“I love eFc! I've never worked with anything like eFc and it wasn't difficult to learn. ”

OverallRetention of important data (sent from outside the firm or created by the firm); ability to organize data as I wish, ability to share files with clients
ProsI like the versatility. From the beginning, I could see the many opportunities of how eFc could be used by other industries/situations. I am amazed that we have the ability to create a digital filing cabinet where WE, the user, can organize each drawer however is best for our business or our purpose. Organization can be as extremely detailed or as simplified as one wishes . If a piece of information needs to be shared outside of the business then there are numerous easy ways to do that including SecureDrawer. To top it off, it is not difficult to learn. We've all dealt with software that requires us to pull out our notes to work in it. Not eFc!
ConsAs with all software, there are little things that happen every once in a while. For example, 2% of the time when I type in a search word (that I know is there), nothing will come up. As I said, it's just a little thing.
May 11, 2018
Anona Y.
Recorder
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“What I have accomplished because of eFile Cabinet.”

OverallThree years ago, our office decided that we needed to step into the digital age and start making digital copies of documents. The reasons were for storage space capacity and for the ability to find documents when we needed them. Recently I have been asked about events that happened in Beaver City in the last three years and been able to find these documents with ease. Yesterday, I was asked about some very important easements and ownership that I could not find and have no way to know where these documents would be. This is the most expensive loss I have encountered in my time with Beaver City. It will take many days and maybe weeks to search for these documents and may never find them. That will not happen again to anyone in our office because they will be able to find important documents from this time forward. I love using eFile and being able to find answers to valuable and important questions.
ProsIt is easy to use and easy to find the documents I need.
ConsIt is so expensive that we can't afford more than one user. We are a small city and the numbers are hard to justify on paper for another user.
Ranae H.
Accounting Assistant and Office Manager
December 9, 2016

“Good Features and Secure but Document Sharing is Difficult.”

OverallWe've been using eFileCabinet for a year now after previously using SmartVault. I like the many features, including the ability to create templates, tag documents and assign documents to employees but what really got us hooked are the emailing features. We love that you can email out sensitive documents with a password and specific restrictions. We find that having a document sharing system with our clients is difficult. I find SecureDrawer to be confusing to set up and use. Therefore, we don't use SecureDrawer as much and we can longer offer document sharing to our clients. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and how secure our system feels. I would recommend it to other small-medium businesses.
ProsGood Features. Secure Logins. Good Support. Easy to understand design.
ConsSome features are not explained fully - so I don't know how to use them. Secure drawer is confusing and doesn't sync well with eFileCabinet. I find the support team to be helpful but at times they do not explain well what they are doing or what the solution is. They simply take over your computer (very occasionally without asking) and fix the problem. At times they will leave without closing the various windows they used to solve the problem. Despite those grievances, I do find it very easy to have a problem solved although we haven't needed to call or chat in months!
Peter v.
Financial Services Manager
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“EFilecabinet-My thoughts”

OverallI liked the concepts but unless you have structured the meta data correctly and in detail (lots of it) then your ability to search for words or phrases within your document database could be restricted but it depends on what outcomes you are trying to achieve.
ProsSetup was easy. Structure of Cabinets, Drawers, Folders and files easy for users to understand.
ConsNo ability to search within documents when doing a search at a top level (ie from a cabinet or draw or folder.

By eFileCabinet on August 7, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate your review!
Cinthya K.
Enrolled Agent

“Review from ANA”

OverallIt has been overall good. I like the security features of having us log in with password. It is also nice that a few of us can log in at the same time. One thing I would improve is looking up clients. I would love it that if you started spelling out a client name the program would be able to start populating the possible names, I don't like the search space as you have to spell out the entire name and it wastes time.
ProsIt is easy to use and the interface is not complicated
ConsI don't like that sometimes I have difficulty logging in. For some reason the address on my server changes and I can't access it. I have called support and they were able to help me, but not sure how to fix so it doesn't happen again.

By eFileCabinet on August 16, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that your overall experience has been great and we look forward to providing your business with continued support.
Sid K.
Lawyer
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2019

“efile review”

Overallvery efficient and useful. Excellent experience with this program
ProsIt truly is just like a filing cabinet. You can store everything in its native format and retrieve quickly with date or word searches. Storing emails in native format is particularly useful because you can always review to see what attachments are with the email. Drag and dropping files from one screen into efile which we locate on a second screen is intuitive because it is just like taking a piece of paper or document and placing it in a file. Efile has reduced the amount of paper and filing
ConsI wish efile had a arrow back button that would take you back to the previous screen.

By eFileCabinet on May 16, 2019
Thank you so much for leaving us this review. It's great to hear that our product has been able to help you reduce the amount of paper and filing your business does. We look forward to providing you continued support for the success of your business.
May 14, 2019
Amanda A.
Healthcare Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“Saved Our Business”

ProsThis software has been a lifesaver for our business. We are a small/local/rural health care organization that has a lot of records. We are required by our state to house those records for a long period of time even after the individual is no longer being cared for. We were overrun by paper. We made the switch to eFileCabinet about 2 years ago and haven't looked back. Once a file is scanned, I feel confident that it is safe and secure and uploaded exactly how I expect it to be. I have no problem shredding a document after it is uploaded because I know it is safe.
ConsThe initial start up was difficult with all our backlog, but the software made it easy to achieve.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
It's great to hear that our product has been a lifesaver for your business! We're happy to be able to support your success. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!
February 13, 2019
Adam B.
Chief Executive Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2019

“Great Platform for Date Keeping”

ProsWe love the ease of the software. The employees and I are able to maneuver easily through the program and locate everything we need to find. We like that it alerts us to check the files back in if we happen to leave them open while working on another project. Additionally, we enjoy the scanning features to be able to speed up the process of data entry.
ConsIt took awhile for us to get our efile scanner setup. We were not able to set it up ourselves, we had to contact the support desk, however, in the end we got it set up, and have no issues.

By eFileCabinet on March 19, 2019
Thank you so much for leaving this review. It's great to hear that you enjoy the scanning features and that our services have been able to help speed up data entry for your company. Our customer success team is always here to support your needs if you have any further questions or need further assistance. We're excited to continue support for the success of your business.