Invoiceberry.com Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About Invoiceberry.com

InvoiceBerry is an online invoicing software designed for small businesses & freelancers. It's simplified the invoicing and expense tracking process, helping you save your time and money so you can send out invoices faster and get paid faster. Learn more about Invoiceberry.com

Iana S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2016

“Nice invoicing app for small business owner”

OverallInvoiceBerry is a nice invoicing app for small business owners like myself. They offer a free version for up to 3 clients which was a good starting point for me. After thoroughly testing their invoicing service I decided to upgrade to their paid account for $99 per year. And I don't regret it at all. Their support is fast and efficient and all my customer data is now saved online. As I mostly work on the go I mainly access their service via my Android tablet. That's no problem at all and when I need to dig a bit deeper into the financial reports I use my laptop as it has a larger screen and I can read the numbers better. I highly recommend the service to any small business owner.
ProsAffordable
June 11, 2016
Julia V.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2016

“Very reliable software”

OverallVery reliable and good software for our company invoicing. I've already recommended them to various business partners and everyone is happy with them.
ProsReliable Fast Cheap (we used the free version for the first 2 months)
Recommendations to other buyersBe aware that it online works when connected to the internet.
July 19, 2016
Aurelian P.
PDG
1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“You can rely and manage your invoicing needs with this software.”

ProsWell-suited for small business or freelancers, this app can save you ton of time with creation of reports, expenses and most important, you save some valuable time creating invoices and quotes. The pricing is ok.
ConsThe support can take some time to respond to your questions/problems and i'm expecting more templates to be added.
October 8, 2018
Chris B.
Partner
March 31, 2016

“Hands down the best invoicing app I've ever used”

OverallWe've been using InvoiceBerry since 2015 for our invoicing and expense tracking. The app has been great to use and it is extremely easy to teach new employees how to use it. A few months ago they've upgraded us to their new modern user interface for free. We need to contact their support rarely, but when we need them they respond within a few hours with their solution to our problems. I love that we were able to choose between a large variety of different designs for our invoices. Most invoicing apps only offer one design which normally looks very boring. The InvocieBerry designers have done an amazing job by providing all those different invoice designs. Well done!
March 31, 2016
Anna P.
August 1, 2014

“Honestly, exceeded expectations so much!”

OverallI was looking for an online invoicing software for a few months. I signed up for some free trials at various invoicing software but none of them were easy to use. By googling I found Invoiceberry. I liked the look of a software from the beginning. Invoicebeery REALLY allows me to send an invoice in just a few clicks, not more than 60 seconds. I can also send quotes, track expenses, create various reports. I like Invoiceberry because they provide everything a small business needs. I don't need a complicated accounting osftware I want a simple online invoicing software and that's exactly what Invoiceberry is.

By Invoiceberry.com on August 1, 2014
Anna, Thank you for such a great feedback! We're thrilled!
August 1, 2014
Himanshu S.
Founder & CEO
May 3, 2016

“Powerful tool & great customer service”

OverallInvoiceBerry is very intuitive and easy for us to review invoices and time/expense. It is also very flexible, and InvoiceBerry stands ready to work with you to customize the system to your needs. It's a very powerful package for the purchase price. Most modifications on our wish list have been met. It's very user friendly with good security features. If you need help, try their tech support. They have one of the best support people I've ever worked with.
May 3, 2016
Gary B.
April 25, 2016

“Fast and reliable invoicing”

OverallInvoiceBerry offers a fast and reliable invoicing solution for my business. Been using them for about 3 months now and only had one inquiry with the customer service which was resolved in a timely and professional manner. I've previously used a different software but they only offered one ugly invoice template. InvoiceBerry currently offers over ten different templates which fit my business. I've already recommended them to some of my friends and colleagues.

By Invoiceberry.com on April 26, 2016
Thanks Gary. You rock!
April 25, 2016
Eli J.
November 11, 2014

“Th best invoicing solution for small businesses”

OverallI am not joking. I was suffering for so many years with my company's invoicing. Then I looked for a good online invoicing tool. At first I couldn't find anything because I just needed a simple invoicing and expense tracking and most of the online invoicing software are full of unnecessary and overcomplicated features. But Invoiceberry is different. It's simple. That's the best way to describe it! Highly recommended for all small businesses who are struggling with invoicing creation!
November 11, 2014
Zennia A.
February 27, 2017

“Very friendly support”

OverallSolved lot's of accounting and invoicing problems for me. You can send automatic invoices so you never forget about it. And no headache on nice looking templates, they all look professional.
ProsTemplates and auto-invoices. And support is very friendly, always trying their best to help.
ConsSupport respond time may take few days.
February 27, 2017
Colin C.
Freelance Illustrator
Design, Self-employed
November 29, 2018

“Perfect online invoice tool for small business”

ProsInvoiceberry helped me organize my clients and invoices and it has saved me probably dozens if not hundreds of hours. It's a simple service that's easy to use and flexible. I can't imagine going back.
ConsI haven't had any major issues with the program. Maybe they could add more templates, but that's the only thing that that I could think of, it's been great.
November 29, 2018
Samanth F.
Executive Assistant/Associate
Management Consulting, Self-employed
April 19, 2018

“Love IT”

ProsI just started doing some side work and this was the perfect tool for invoicing. It simple to use with a polished result! Did I mention that it's FREE !! I only just started so for up to 3 clients it's FREE!
ConsI only just started using this software so have not had an negative issues with it and hoping not to come across any.
April 19, 2018
Femi A.
Partner , Accounting Services
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2018

“Credit Control for small businesses ”

ProsThis web app helps you save a lot of time on invoicing and tracking of late payments from customers.
ConsIts so basic and more like vanilla ice cream, future updates should include features that are intuitive and can measure metrics
September 10, 2018
Andrew S.
Large Tree Removal Specialist
Construction, Self-employed
February 4, 2017

“great way to stay orginized”

Overall Fast easy and proper, I've bn unorganized in the past, lost and damaged invoice books. This method just makes sense for me and at a reasonable price, how could I refuse!
Prossimple easy to used , hassle free
Consnot enough templates to choose from
Recommendations to other buyersEnjoy