Vonigo Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

About Vonigo

Vonigo helps streamline the field service management process from end-to-end. We offer a unified suite of configurable cloud-based modules including; scheduling, online booking, work order management, estimating, dispatch, routing, GPS, CRM, invoicing, payments, reporting, and more all accessible over the internet from any desktop or mobile device. Millions of jobs have been booked and managed with Vonigo. Join us for a Free demo today. Learn more about Vonigo

Sawyer W.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2019

“Completely Custom Solution!!”

ProsWe've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of. On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city. The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all. All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.
ConsVonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else. Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).
May 21, 2019
Kyle T.
Donations and Volunteer Manager
February 14, 2018

“Overall, it's been fantastic.”

OverallThere are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!
ProsThe ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.
ConsWhat we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!
John A.
Founder & President
Automotive, 11-50 employees
November 26, 2016

“Expectations Exceeded”

OverallI signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???
ProsIt will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.
ConsNOTHING!!!
Recommendations to other buyersGet the demo, don't wait like I did.
November 26, 2016
Matthew R.
President & Chief Experience Officer
November 12, 2015

“Future of Field Service Software”

OverallMy company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well). One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days. This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature. Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability. Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.
November 12, 2015
Loraine W.
Ops Manager
February 20, 2018

“Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.”

ProsI like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.
ConsI am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.
Lucas R.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
May 8, 2017

“Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.”

OverallEvery aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.
ProsIt's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.
ConsSome simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.
May 8, 2017
Andrea M.
February 15, 2018

“Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations. ”

OverallOrganizations and oversight of daily operations.
ProsVonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.
ConsSome restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.
February 15, 2018
Monica C.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“Vonigo Review”

OverallVonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.
ProsUser friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.
ConsIf you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

By Vonigo on April 8, 2019
Hi Monica, Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps. Vonigo
April 4, 2019
Larry S.
National Service & Installation Manager
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
May 12, 2017

“The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work. ”

OverallWhen I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms. Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon. The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.
ProsEase of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.
ConsCould be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.
May 12, 2017
Sally E.
Transportation Coordinator
June 28, 2017

“Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.”

ProsIt looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.
ConsThe way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.
Kimberly F.
Franchise Administration Support
February 19, 2018

“Very positive and continue to be impressed. ”

ProsThe software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.
ConsThe software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.
February 19, 2018
Jeff L.
June 28, 2017

“Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!”

OverallA Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!
ProsI love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!
ConsOur business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!
Mary B.
June 20, 2017

“I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!”

OverallBesides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.
ProsIt handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.
ConsWish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.
Josh H.
IT Admin
Public Safety, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2019

“Great for Field Service Management”

ProsAdequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.
ConsQuite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.
Halley C.
April 3, 2019

“Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve”

OverallVonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.
ProsFunctionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.
ConsCertain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.
April 3, 2019
Regina M.
Donation Coordinator
Retail, 51-200 employees
May 13, 2019

“Enjoy using the Vonigo !”

OverallWe are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.
ProsI really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.
ConsI haven't found anything that I like least in this software.
May 13, 2019
Chris C.
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
February 13, 2018

“As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially. ”

OverallThere are too many benefits to count.
ProsUptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.
ConsSome features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.
Byron S.
August 20, 2017

“We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution. ”

ProsStuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!
ConsThere seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

By Vonigo on September 7, 2017
Hi Byron, Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business. Team Vonigo
August 20, 2017
Robin H.
Donations Manager
February 16, 2018

“The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.”

ProsCustomer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.
ConsWhen we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.
February 16, 2018
Individual & Family Services, 1001-5000 employees
January 17, 2018

“overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.”

ProsSchedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.
Conssome UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.
January 17, 2018
Michelle B.
CMO
June 19, 2018

“Amazing!!!”

ProsThis software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders
June 19, 2018
Shauna O.
VPO
February 13, 2018

“Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!”

ProsThe software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.
ConsSome aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.
Debra F.
Administrator
January 29, 2018

“Just excellent!”

ProsActually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.
ConsWe haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.
January 29, 2018
Wendy M.
Branch Auditor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
May 27, 2019

“Customized software, not custom software”

OverallWe started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.
ProsWe liked that we could customize the software to our branding and to the vocabulary and label that we use internally. I personally love all of the reporting functions that are offered with this software.
ConsWe can't customize the software enough to do everything that we want it to do, but it's close.
May 27, 2019
Lois D.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Vonigo User Review”

OverallThe ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text
ProsThe ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team
ConsI can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software
Chelsea W.
Director of Finance

“Integrates”

OverallOverall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.
ProsOne of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time. Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in. Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.
ConsAs with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.
Patrick C.
Incoming Donations and Logistics Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
February 13, 2018

“Service is great. Timely and accurate.”

OverallGreat for scheduling and keeping track of a fleet of vehicles. Also a pretty good database resource for reports and such.
ProsEase of display. Easy to look at one page and determine a lot about what is going on. I like the color coded feature of the dashboard.
ConsNot always intuitive in how to find and/or change things. Sometimes I need to change something and cannot find where to go to do it.
Barry H.
June 20, 2017

“Great product, easy to use, and works well in the field. ”

ProsThe reporting feature is very robust and user-friendly. We receive lot of positive feedback from employees and clients.
ConsThere are a few additional things I'd like to see, but nothing super important as it works great.
Darlene J.
11-50 employees
February 20, 2018

“This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.”

ProsThe multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.
ConsEmployee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.
Jeff A.
Branch Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Wonderful experience”

ProsThe biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!
Josh H.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2016

“Great Software for forward thinking small businesses ”

OverallI have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.
Evan P.
Customer Care Lead
July 26, 2017

“I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.”

OverallIt Makes my job more efficient.
ProsI like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.
ConsI wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same
July 26, 2017
Joy G.
Customer Service Specialist
February 28, 2018

“My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!”

ProsI have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.
ConsOne of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.
February 28, 2018
Tiffany K.
Logistics Office Manager

“Always helpful”

ProsHow easy it is to maneuver thru out the web site. Most times I am able to fine out new things with it daily.
ConsI dont like how it will sometimes cut you out from completing something when the order takes a long time when you are on the phone with a donor
Michael W.
Vice President of Operations
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“Vonigo Review for Healthy Car”

OverallN/A
ProsIt is very easy to use and very professional. I shows the customer that we take our image and their image seriously. It keeps everything organized and as a business owner very important so we can focus on other items for the day to day.
ConsI have no complaints. The team that assists us does a great job. So any issues or questions are taken care of very quickly.
May 15, 2019
Courteney H.
Customer Care Center Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Vonigo Review”

OverallMy experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.
ProsI like the fact that it is simple and easy to use. The support team is superb.
ConsRight now, it doesn't integrate with Google calendar.
Alexis H.
February 14, 2018

“Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!”

OverallAble to run my business efficiently!
ProsComprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...
ConsI wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.
Stephanie P.
supervisor
July 13, 2017

“Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.”

Overallit helps us run our company.
ProsThe quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.
RICHARD V.
planner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
February 27, 2018

“Very friendly software , it was a pleasure to use with ease.”

Overallease of planning out a day.
ProsIts very updated to the technology with form and function. I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND EVERYDAY IT GETS EASIER AND EASIER TO USE.
Conslots of options , kind of a bit overwhelming. as I use it more and more daily I learn to pick and choose the best options available to the scenario I have.
February 27, 2018
Frances M.
Pickup Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 21, 2017

“This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!”

OverallIt keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!
ProsI am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!
John A.
Founder & President
Automotive, 1-10 employees
February 17, 2017

“Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service”

OverallYou have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....
ProsCustomization, ease of use, ease of implementation
ConsSometimes there is a delay in the speed in which the customer gets the email of our invoice by 6-12 minutes.
Recommendations to other buyersStop sitting on the fence and request a demo. One of my Franchisees asked why didn't we do this a couple of years ago? That is the same question I am asking myself.
February 17, 2017
Hannah W.
Customer Care Represenative
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2017

“I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other employees.”

ProsI like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.
ConsIt can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.
July 27, 2017
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2019

“Helped expand our business”

ProsWas able to get up and running in minimal time
ConsMaking changes can sometimes be difficult
Daniel P.
Franchisee
June 28, 2017

“Looks and works great! ”

ProsSupport is really good. Software works and is able to do a wide variety of tasks. Use it all day every day.
Reed G.
Mgr In Kind Giving
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2018

“Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes”

Overalleasy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.
ProsBrowser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others
Consdifficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves
July 18, 2018
Emmy L.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2017

“Great system with all the features needed to run a successful business!”

ProsDetail options available Reports are fantastic for looking at certain aspects of your business Easy on the eyes
Cons30 minute time increments, 15 minutes would be preferable I wish some of the screens were more customizable
Matthew R.
April 25, 2017

“Vonigo CRM”

OverallThe support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions. I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.
ProsI like the people behind the software and their commitment to iterate and make changes to achieve what we as a company are driving to deliver.
ConsThe user interface I would say is still developing. However I am confident that will continue to improve as the produce matures.
Recommendations to other buyersCommitted senior leadership make this choice worthwhile for any small company looking to scale.
April 25, 2017
Jeff A.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
October 3, 2016

“Great investment”

OverallIf you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!
ProsEase of use and benefits of product
ConsWith the growth of the Vonigo model the support hasn't been immediate like it was in the past. In my business there are many times I need immediate fixes and haven't had that in awhile.
October 3, 2016
WIlliam H.

“Vonigo Delivers!”

OverallHere at Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont (Charlotte, NC), we have been using Vonigo since 2013. We were the first Goodwill Agency (Goodwills are regional in nature) to utilize Vonigo for the management of our Home Pickup Program. Prior to 2013, we have a small Home Pickup program where we conducted 25-30 Home Pickups a month. With the use of Vonigo, we were able to increase that number to roughly 250 Home Pickups per month. The beauty of Vonigo is that it allows our donors to go online themselves and book their own Home Pickup. Well over 50% of our bookings are now done online, which frees our admin staff up to do other meaningful functions. Vonigo is also intuitive enough that it allows us to maximize our pickups and build efficient routes each day. Their customer service is excellent and has always been there to assist when needed. I highly recommend Vonigo if you are looking for a robust online booking solution that's combined with a complete business management system.
Leon F.
Vice President, Franchise Support (Operations)
December 14, 2015

“Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!”

OverallAussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.
December 14, 2015