FlippingBook Publisher Ratings

Overall

About FlippingBook Publisher

View your digital documents from any computer or mobile device (iPhone, iPad, etc.) in a modern and convenient way. Learn more about FlippingBook Publisher

Christopher D.
Creative Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2019

“Changing the way you present!”

OverallFlippingbook has become a main stay for our materials recently and has helped with making sure that our materials are up to date and everyone involved has a link that is constantly being updated versus not having access to the current and most up to date material!
ProsPresentations and sharing our marketing materials now has an extra cherry on top. By providing users our materials in Flippingbook format, they are more engaged, are able to share these links with others and in turn have saved us printing costs.
ConsWe do like the ability to turn off things like printing, sharing, etc, however a lot of these things are easy to crack (i.e. if you disable saving, you can still print and save as pdf to retain the information on the screen).
August 7, 2019
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
December 12, 2018

“Great Tool For Our Sales Team”

OverallOverall I am very satisfied with FlippingBook. I reviewed a fair amount of options before choosing FlippingBook and this one was a good value with a lot of great features.
ProsI like that we can easily convert our sales books into electronic books in a few minutes. I also like that you can send the book as an email with a nice template that shows a thumbnail of the image. Also, FlippingBook has stayed on top of keeping the software up-to-date and phasing out the old Flash versions.
ConsI don't like that the books that get loaded to the cloud can be indexed by Google. I sometimes see our books getting picked up by search engines, and I wish there was a way to avoid that.
December 12, 2018
Roxanne F.
Business Owner
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Flipping Books”

ProsLove how we can put our catalogue on our website where our clients can use the catalogue as a real book - turning pages, going to a specific page number etc. It shows off our product range better than having to scroll through our website. You can even download the catalogue onto your computer, which is great. It is so easy to upload, all you need is your 'book' to be in pdf and you are all good to go.
ConsCant find any negatives about Flipping Book.
December 18, 2018
Justin C.
IT Manager
Textiles, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2019

“Solid tool for bringing physical catalogs into the digital.”

ProsFor the price of entry this software is packed with easy to use features to get your publication going quickly. There are enough advanced features to really customize your publication to fit your needs.
ConsNone that we've encountered - this software does what it needs to do for us with little issue.
July 26, 2019
Rakhee L.
Co-Founder
May 2, 2018

“Easy to software to Flip Your Books with nice effects!”

ProsI used this software and this helps me out to turn my business brochure into flipping book, which gives it nice look.
ConsAs far now I don't found any cons by using this software, happy to use flipping books and explore more.
May 2, 2018
Merlin A.
Co-Founder
April 9, 2018

“A place to explore my creativity into amazing way ”

ProsGreat options to flip your book and I used this software for my brochure and it was really amazing. I could explore my creativity with this software.
ConsLimited access. It only published my link for few days. The interface for mobile phone is not same as the desktop one.
April 9, 2018