AgoraPulse Ratings

Overall

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a Social Media Management and CRM platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports all in one easy to use dashboard. Agorapulse currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. And yes, we offer Instagram video publishing! Learn more about AgoraPulse

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 11, 2019

“Great tool to manage social medias!”

OverallI use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.
ProsI like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.
ConsPretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

By AgoraPulse on October 14, 2019
Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful? Lisa at Agorapulse
October 11, 2019
Rachel G.
Agency Owner
October 8, 2019

“Sprout Social Should Watch Out!”

ProsThe AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates and hashtag lists - which are huge time savers. The Unified calendar view is great, and reminds me of CoSchedule's calendar view. AgoraPulse also has a number of features coming down the pipeline which will make this software a direct contender with Sprout Social, which is arguably one of the most expensive and feature-rich SMMSs out there right now. Overall, AgoraPulse has saved my team a great deal of time, at a fraction of what it would cost us to use Sprout Social.
ConsIt's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

By AgoraPulse on October 14, 2019
Hi Rachel, Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours. I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse
Karen K.
September 19, 2019

“Best social media management software I've ever used”

OverallAwesomesauce.
ProsI manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used. Why? A short list. -See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy. -Beautiful reports for free. -Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis. -The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels. -It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software. I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.
ConsHonestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

By AgoraPulse on September 23, 2019
Hi there Karen, "Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face. So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles. And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up. Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse
September 19, 2019
Olivia M.
Special Projects Director
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Time Saver Extraordinaire”

OverallAcquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation. AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high level of interaction or intrusion into the workday. It also means we don't have to change passwords on all of our accounts each time a volunteer leaves. The "Listening" feature also provides a great deal of research to mold content creation and establish solid networking connections. Previously, social media was thought of in terms of efficiency rather than effectiveness. Overall, we are very satisfied.
ProsNamaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks. This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.
ConsThis is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
Hi there Olivia, I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management! I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete. Thanks again. Namaste. Lisa
September 4, 2019
Maddy W.
Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 28, 2019

“Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!”

OverallWe have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.
ProsAgorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.
ConsThe only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

By AgoraPulse on September 3, 2019
Hi there Maddy, I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :) I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
Matt T.
Chief Executive Officer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform”

OverallOverall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.
ProsWhen I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!
ConsOverall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

By AgoraPulse on September 3, 2019
Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa
August 27, 2019
Jennifer M.
Digital Media Strategist
Government Relations, 501-1000 employees
July 29, 2019

“AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool”

ProsI love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.
ConsThere is nothing that I like the least about this software.

By AgoraPulse on August 6, 2019
Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse
July 29, 2019
Alison M.
Social Media & Content Manager
June 3, 2019

“Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...”

OverallAwesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.
Pros-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible. -Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're a little lost. -FAQs and Info Availability: Even if I do get lost or confused about something, their pop up menu with tutorials and FAQs is awesome. It usually knows what page your own and will auto-generate questions it thinks you'll have. Less searching for the user! I also love the transparency of what's going on with Agora as well as their dedication to keep you updated when something goes wrong on the social platform itself. -The little things they don't even advertise: One of the best things that surprised me when I loaded my client's posts that were posted before I activated Agora were all available and viewable in the calendars. It had aggregated those posts without a flip of a switch or contacting CS. LOVED that and my manager was very pleased. The other secret I learned was the ability to truly publish all your content for all social platforms at once, even with different content descriptions... I found that while messing around with the tool one day and boy did that cut down time for my team!
Cons-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them. -Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small con, but one I've seen other platforms do so why not Agora? -Custom reports for tagged/labelled content: And second to large con that I'd love to Agora try to solve. I love their reporting system but sometimes I'd like to just report on a campaign I've labelled/tagged. If the reports could aggregate and produce similar reports like they ones they do now, that'd help cut down on time for me having to find and manually calculate the numbers for our clients. I feel like the labelling system has more potential! Lastly my #1 highest recommendation, which would take this platform to the next level, would be a full aggregated content calendar for my clients. As of right now, you have to click each social profile (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc) to look at each post on their own "individual calendars." From an ease-of-use standpoint as well as convenience for clients to approve, it'd be so much easier to integrate all posts in one calendar for approval and review. The ability to group social profiles in the dashboard is awesome, but would like to see Agora take it one step further.

By AgoraPulse on June 10, 2019
Hi there Alison, Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money. I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away. Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
Lindsey H.
Social Media Consultant
June 3, 2019

“Agorapulse is EXACTLY what you need for an excellent price”

OverallAgorapulse allows me to manage accounts for multiple clients and I can add on a subcontractor without having to pay double like many platforms. I couldn't afford to pay double what I'm paying just to have occasional assistance managing, so I love that they don't make you pay by the number of users. I also love how organized everything is and how intuitive the social listening component is. It has helped me capture a ton of mentions I would have otherwise missed.
ProsI love that Agorapulse offers all the functions and features I need as a social media consultant without adding on a bunch of extra fees. No other platform that I know of includes social listening without an added cost. My favorite thing about Agorapulse is that your notifications are in an inbox style as opposed to a column. It's so much easier to address them and check them off. I also love that I can easily move my scheduled post around on the calendar. Overall, it's my favorite platform I've used, and I've used Buffer, Sprout Social, Engagor by Clarabridge, CoSchedule and the list goes on! I don't see giving up Agorapulse any time soon!
ConsI wish there was an option to search through the message inbox. That would be such a helpful feature. It'd also be great to be able to receive Instagram messages into the inbox, but I think that's probably an issue with Instagram as opposed to Agorapulse! Reports could be a bit more robust, but they do offer the basics that you need!

By AgoraPulse on June 4, 2019
Hi there Lindsey, Thanks for telling Capterra readers about the joy you get from using Agorapulse. We take pride in not forcing you to upgrade to get listening searches or to add a teammate or two. Also: you're totally right -- the Instagram API doesn't allow third-party tools to capture DMs. (Hopefully Instagram will change its mind on this!) I love your idea of an inbox search. A few customers have also requested it. I've added your name to a notification list should we add it to our roadmap. Warm regards, Lisa
Jerry P.
Social media manager
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
May 2, 2019

“Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams”

OverallWe have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.
ProsAgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.
ConsThe interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

By AgoraPulse on May 6, 2019
Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
May 2, 2019
Reagan P.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
January 3, 2019

“Excellent Social Media Management Tool”

ProsI use AgoraPulse to manage 7 social accounts. Scheduling posts, cross posting, moderating, reporting, etc is fantastic. Prior to purchasing AgoraPulse, I investigated several of their competitors and did a few trials. AgoraPulse was by far the most affordable and provided exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the product, their customer service is top notch. Often times emails are answered in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes even less than 5 minutes during normal business hours. I've been using AgoraPulse for 2+ years and will continue to do so.
ConsThere are API limitations with LinkedIn and certain features are not available. However, this is not a fault of AgoraPulse, as they can't control what data LinkedIn allows them to use. I have at times found bugs with the iPhone app (as one would find with any app), but these were all eventually resolved with app updates. My main gripe is that I do not receive push notifications when direct messages or comments on Facebook posts are received. That being said, I still have to use the Facebook Page manager app to receive these types of alerts, which is unfortunate. I wish AgoraPulse had this feature.

By AgoraPulse on January 15, 2019
Hi there Reagan, Thanks so much for telling GetApp how Agorapulse has saved you time and money in managing your multiple social media profiles. I also appreciate you giving a shoutout to our customer support team. They work around the clock to give assistant to great customers like you. Regarding push notifications for Facebook, are you speaking of the iPhone? I'd like to better understand the issue there. Thanks again for your review. Lisa
January 3, 2019
Sas T.
Co Founder & Director
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“An affordable solution with great support”

ProsIn our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We'd always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn't justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better. The interface is easy to set up and easy to use. The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It's put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don't get missed or they get directed to the right person. Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we're in a rush and don't want to write it twice! Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful. The listening features are helpful. We're now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users. Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests. As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!
ConsThe only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

By AgoraPulse on November 28, 2018
Hi there Sas, Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter. I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization. Warm regards, Lisa
November 26, 2018

“Love Agorapulse!”

OverallSo far it has been amazing. I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer support!
ProsI love the ease of use of the platform, the robust features that it offers and the amazing customer support. It's in-depth reporting is a valuable asset, and compared to other platforms it is certainly an affordable solution.
ConsNo issues here. The only minor thing I came across is that the emoticon feature appears to be lacking and often does not have the emoji I am looking for.
Mackenzie G.
Digital Marketing Manager
August 31, 2019

“ Wonderful platform ”

OverallWe are figuring out what drives the most engagement, and the best way to implement the content based on the reports
ProsI love the in depth reporting that Agorapulse provides. It lets me take a closer look at how my social media marketing efforts are effecting sales, and allows me to make adjustments where they are needed
ConsSometimes it won't let me post a photo due to size of the image, but I can post it directly to social media if I go through the social platform itself

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience, Mackenzie! Glad it allows you to optimize what you do with social media management. Lisa at Agorapulse
August 31, 2019
October 7, 2019

“Great Platform at a Great Price”

OverallWonderful! My favorite platform so far
ProsI love how many options there are in this one platform. They always let me know if an image or video is not the right size, allow for listening and inbox options, and have a client approval options. Analytics are also helpful.
ConsClient approval process could use some works in being able to just leave comments without changing the status, and being able to hide posts from clients until they are ready for approval. Or, have a setting where a client can only comment or approve, but the post also must be approved by someone else (me!) before getting published.
Eric Zachary M.
Digital Communications Officer
Accounting, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Agorapulse is the best platform for social media executives ”

OverallIt's been an exciting journey with Agorapluse, I have been a user of the platform for the last 3 years and its the best platform ever, for me!
Pros1. Easy to use; The platform has is simple and easy to navigate even for first-time users. 2. The reports are comprehensive and provide basic data everyone needs. 3. Easy bulk/single post scheduling via the calendar layout. 4. The platform is easy on the budget, for less $1068 for an exec working with just 3 social media platforms. 5. Agorapluse has helped me grow my audience by over 80% through moderation and social listening. 6. The mobile app makes it easy to publish, schedule or keeps up with your content and audiences even on the go! 7. The great social media listening and monitoring tool in Agorapulse keeps me up-to-date with all conservations around my brand (CPA Uganda)
Cons1. Consistence in reports is the only issue, It would be awesome to have comparable reports across all platforms.

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
Hi there Eric, Wow -- thank you for sharing your 3-year journey with Agorapulse. Soooo glad it's helped your company grow. And heads up -- we're working on unified reports right now. I can't give you a date of when it's coming out, but I'll add your name to our feature notification list when a date is firm. Thanks again, Lisa at Agorapulse
September 10, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2019

“Great to hit the ground running and see results very quickly”

OverallPreviously our socials were largely inactive with sporadic human posts and webhooks when a new blog was posted. This has enabled us to start posting more, see results in slowly increasing interaction, and has made keeping track of our social media easier and less of an effort.
ProsI liked how easy it was to start using AgoraPulse, and that the UI was intuitive. I am still learning how to use the platform most effectively, but I was able to hit the ground running and start scheduling posts on multiple accounts very quickly after creating the account. I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire before opting to purchase!
Cons(Caveat: still learning the tool) I think the Categories section could be more easily accessible from the sidebar, and it would be great if there was an option to create Category posts across multiple channels, the same way I am able to when I publish one post at a time. If I want to bulk load a certain Category that will post on both Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time & day, it seems that I have no option but to double the work and bulk upload the same URLs twice. Perhaps this is an option for a higher subscription tier, but as the only user of this tool at my startup, I wouldn't be able to justify the cost of paying more monthly. I am also finding that Inbox for LinkedIn is always empty even though there is activity happening there, but perhaps that is user error or I just need to do more reading in the Help section.
September 21, 2019
Kassie M.
Marketing Services and Trade Show Coordinator
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“High Quality SMM Software”

OverallI've not found an overall better software for social media management and I highly recommend it to all those I know is social media.
ProsThere is much to like about the software, the publishing calendar, and the inbox feature happen to be at the top of my list. Being able to see an overview by each week or monthly plus by each individual channel is extremely useful. An inbox feature that actually works for all the channels to keep everything localized, plus keeping our teams' responses the same by using the saved replies feature help our branding voice.
ConsThe listening feature could be improved across the channels, however it is still very useful.

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
So glad our inbox and publishing calendar are working well for you ... so much so that you're recommending it to others! Lisa at Agorapulse
Brad F.

“I'm Loving Agorapulse!”

OverallOverall, I'm convinced I'm going to enjoy using Agorapulse more and more as I become more familiar with the platform
ProsThe software was easy to set up and begin using almost immediately. Agorapulse video tutorials and FAQs are very helpful. I like the ease of use, the different Calendar views, the Listening feature as well as the reporting capabilities. I like that I can create different publishing queues for each of the accounts I manage. I like the Chrome extension. I like that I could easily add team members and that posts can be set up to be reviewed before they are published.
ConsSo far, I haven't been able to locate a few features I'm hoping the software has. Keep in mind, I've only been using the software for a couple of weeks. I'd like to be able to edit the size of photos uploaded to posts within Agorapulse. I'd also like to create Photo Albums on Facebook from within Agorapulse.

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
So glad you're enjoying your experience thus far with Agorapulse. I've added your email to our list of customers who, like you, want the ability to edit photos on our platform. When we get a timeline to launch this feature, we'll let you know. Thanks, Lisa at Agorapulse
Mike T.
Marketing Executive
Design, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Excellent Product at a good price”

Overallit's mostly a time saver for me. I can generate good reports for clients, they can monitor content and arrive it without a ton of emails.
ProsAgoraPulse is easy to use and it has some great features like the ability to save hashtags (you wouldn't think this would be a good feature but it really is a time-saver). The new unified calendar is another great feature when you are managing multiple profiles from the same company.
ConsI would like to see google analytics as a feature and the ability to select different images for a profile's different social networks. Each platform has its own perfect dimensions and aspect ratio which don't all match up.

By AgoraPulse on September 17, 2019
Hi there Mike, I loved hearing how the unified calendar and saved hashtags feature are saving your agency tons of time. So glad to hear how these new features are working out for our users :) We have request list for both "different photos for different social networks" and Google Analytics. I've added your name to both lists and you'll be notified when there's a change in them getting added to our roadmap. Do you know about our easy way to add UTM parameters to your posts? That might help a bit with your Google Analytics tracking.... Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse
Tayfun v.
Marketing Communication Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2019

“Fast and easy”

OverallA very nice way for planning content posts and the statistics give me insight. Clearly everything works fine, the traffic is booming :-)
ProsEasy to use. Every element of the working area is functional and explainable. Creating a post is a breeze, no hassles. Individual editing for platform can be done right at the spot (for example Twitter posts). Scheduling is SUPERB, it comes with an approval system or a time scheduling system and best of all an repetition system, brilliant! Statistics are clear and usable.
ConsLinkedIn posts don't come nicely, an image is being cropped. Also there is no summary statistics of all the platforms together (they are working on it as we speak).

By AgoraPulse on June 19, 2019
Hi there Tayfun, What a treat it was to read your review of Agorapulse. It's great to hear how our social media management tool is helping you with your scheduling and reporting. And yes, you're right -- unified reports are coming soon to make your social media reporting even easier. I've put your name on our notification list specifically for this feature so you'll be informed when this is ready to go live. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
June 12, 2019
Julie G.
Communications Specialist
Law Practice, 201-500 employees

“Check your pulse...”

OverallLack of Google My Business was a dealbreaker. Need to have all of our services available in one place. It was also the most expensive of the services I tested. Comes with a lot, but not sure it's worth three times the price of other services.
ProsAgora Pulse had a lot of layers of features. Analytics, reports, posting, calendaring. It is a robust application that can do a lot once you figure it all out.
ConsDoes not support Google My Business! Also, despite reading reviews otherwise, I was not able to mention people or pages using the LinkedIn tool. Would be nice to have some integration like Twitter and Facebook.

By AgoraPulse on September 17, 2019
Hi there Julie, Well gosh, I'm not sure what happened with the LinkedIn tagging. I tried it before writing this review and it worked fine. Did you try to contact support? They're available 24/7 to help customers out with questions or concerns like these. Indeed, we don't yet offer Google My Business. If you want to let support know your email address, we can notify you when we do. Lisa from Agorapulse
Sports, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Great affordable social media platform”

OverallI honestly really love the product as well as the team. Everytime I have a question or concern, someone is there to help me out in a very timely fashion.
ProsThe ease of the platform. The price. Customer service is amazing.
ConsOne big fault is that you cannot schedule carousel posts. Another fault is that there is no "snapshot" to see the basic analytics (Reach impressions follows) of all accounts at a glance. Instead you must analyze account by account. Being able to resize images when posting in the app. Cover images on videos.

By AgoraPulse on September 11, 2019
Hi there, Good news -- you can schedule Instagram carousels. Please reach out to our amazing support team if you'd like more information. Unified reports is coming very soon. If you'd like to be notified about this, please contact me and I'll add you to the list about this feature. Lisa at Agorapulse
September 5, 2019
Camila A.
Project Manager & Marketing Support
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Excellent Social Media Management Platform and Support Team!”

OverallThe experience has been great since the beginning: when we started the Free-trial we were invited to a webinar that was live and very useful to resolve doubts on how to use AgoraPulse. Our rep has helped us a lot with questions that comes up during the process of implementation. It's great that we are notified every time there is an issue with the platform and the progress to fix it. It has helped us save a lot of time by having all social media accounts in one place to be able to manage them in a more efficient way.
ProsThe efficient way to manage several social media accounts at the same time in a very organized way.
ConsThe extra step that it has with Instagram when publishing multi-images posts with the Mobile App.

By AgoraPulse on October 1, 2019
Hi there Camila, Thanks so much for your review. If I'm not mistaken, you worked a lot with Paulo -- isn't he incredibly calm and helpful? As soon as the Instagram API allows our users to directly schedule carousel posts, we'll do it. You can count on it. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
Jessica Rose M.
Managing Director
July 25, 2018

“Amazing product with amazing team”

OverallFlexibility. Transparency. Productivity. Excellent customer service. Love this tool. It is a must for any company doing social media.
ProsEasy to use and fantastic customer service. AgoraPulse offers flexibility & is more than just a scheduling tool. Their CRM functionality is very powerful. The free mobile app ensures we are always on top of our clients conversations. The entire system is built on user requests so everything is there that is needed. When you have a question the team are super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this tool.
ConsStill waiting for the LI api to let AgoraPulse pull through the analytics. There is nothing we don't like about the software.

By AgoraPulse on August 1, 2018
Jessica, Thanks so much for loving our "all-in-one" software -- and our support team! LinkedIn reports are coming sooner than you think -- stay tuned or subscribe to our Product Release Log to get updated (agorapulse.releasenotes.io). Thanks again for the Agorapulse love, Lisa
July 25, 2018
Government Relations, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Agorapulse is An Amazing Software(representative)”

OverallMy overall experience has been extremely positive. Creating content has been very easy. Tracking the metrics of my social media performance is made simple with Agorapulse's built in reporting feature and responding to messages is great. Using this software has completely streamlined my work and allowed me to minimize the number of different software or features that I use.
ProsAgorapulse is great for total social media management You are able to manage all of your accounts without leaving the software. I love that there is a mobile app for scheduling content on the go. One of the best features is the ability to assign content to other team members. It streamlines the review process and makes collaborating so much easier. The interface is super easy to use and I like that they send out emails when new features are released. This is an amazing software for social media management.
ConsSince I have used this software, I honestly have no experienced any issues.

By AgoraPulse on October 1, 2019
Delighted to hear how well Agorapulse is helping your team manage its social media profiles! Lisa at Agorapulse
July 14, 2019

“Best for the larger package options”

OverallI would recommend this to everyone!
ProsI love that agora pulse is so easy to use and understand. It is the best option I could find in terms of affordability. Other softwares got very expensive as we looked at upgrading our plans. The reporting in Agora pulse is brilliant.
ConsAgora pulse could do with an update in terms of its actual branding. It isn't as pretty as platforms like buffer but this doesn't really bother me.
July 14, 2019
October 9, 2019

“The Gamechanger”

ProsWOW. Agorapulse completely changed my job - for the better! I had no idea any social media management platform could be SO efficient, effective, and user-friendly. We have had to share access to several clients for various reasons and all of them have commented how much they love the interface.
ConsNothing. 100% satisfied and pleased with this software.
October 9, 2019
Hannah T.
August 15, 2019

“Saves me hours”

OverallHave never looked back! Customer service - setting the standard for the rest of the world.
ProsIt's so easy to use, very little learning curve, save hours when managing multiple clients. Customer service is above and beyond any company I've ever used like ever! They give you their time so you can get the most out the product with online meetings. I have tried many social media managers and this is the best, it's not the cheapest, but trust me there's a really good reason for that.
ConsThe cost - BUT I don't blame Agorapulse for this really. They are competitive in the industry. All decent managers are expensive and it's certainly not the most expensive. It's not the cheapest but it's by far the most functional. Frustrating you can't access Insta DMs, but again not Agora's fault. They are an official partner and go by Insta's rules. I'd rather be safe with my client accounts than have functions I shouldn't have with IG's T&Cs. So whilst there are cons - these aren't Agora's fault!

By AgoraPulse on August 20, 2019
Hi Hannah, Thanks for GETTING US. We're not the cheapest, but we aim to provide the greatest value to all our customers. And by golly, if we could provide Instagram DMs, we totally would. I appreciate you understanding that as well. We don't want to put our customers' accounts in jeopardy by messing with Instagram's terms of service/API. If there's anything else you need from us, feel free to contact Jason, me, or the support team. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
August 15, 2019
Jan Y.
Director of Marketing
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
April 4, 2019

“Fantastic Tool to Manage Social Media”

OverallWe have several brands we are managing with a very small marketing team. AgoraPulse helps us be productive, efficient and look like experts with their reporting. It is a great tool and a pretty easy learning curve. Their tutorials and customer service has been very helpful.
ProsIt allows us all the capabilities we need: 1. managing multiple social media accounts and brands 2. Scheduling with the calendar makes it so easy to see what is being posted when. 3. Listening and seeing comments for all the different profiles 4. Measuring sentiment 5. Reporting - I showed the team the effect all their posts had on the increases in impressions and engagement with the click of a button. The team got very excited to see all the metrics and it was so easy.
ConsWe are charged a foreign banking fee with each month's payment.

By AgoraPulse on April 23, 2019
Hi there Jan, I'm delighted to hear that you're finding great value in our publishing features as well as the one-click reports that show your team how well you're doing on your social media profiles. As you mentioned, our customer support team is amazing -- feel free to reach out to them at any time if you have a question about our social media management tool. All the best, Lisa at Agorapulse
April 4, 2019
Jessica B.
Social Media Director
Media Production, 51-200 employees
September 24, 2019

“Amazing Software - but even better Support”

OverallI would really give it a 9 out of 10 - the few things that are a con - are easily overlooked with the pros. It has saved us money and time!
ProsThe fact that I have live support in the right side of my hand! Plus the cost is so much better compared to other platforms.
ConsI dislake having to reconnect tokens every few months - that is a bit of a pain - also need to be a little more advanced with Instagram and approvals with out a account.

By AgoraPulse on October 1, 2019
Hi there Jessica, So great to hear how much your liking our tool and loving our support team! We think of our support as your secret weapon for managing your social media profiles :) We are in fact working on a client workflow that you'll like very much. I have not been given a date for it, but I've been told at several meetings that the tech team is hard at work on it. I've added your name to a list to be notified once this feature is launched. Thanks for writing your review. Lisa at Agorapulse
Jason R.
Gambling & Casinos, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2019

“The best Social Media Management tool out there!”

OverallLove it. Only Social Media person in the company handling a half-dozen brands across multiple Social Media platforms means accessibility is essential. Agorapulse covers everything I need to succeed
ProsIntuitive Excellent dashboard layout Publishing calender is incredibly easy to manage, esepcially for multiple prfiles scheduling a post for multiple times, creating Queues for Evergreen content Reporting is well presented and can be exported as a PowerPoint for weekly/monthly reports
ConsQueues aren't always the easiest to understand and/or don't feel reliable

By AgoraPulse on March 12, 2019
Hi Jason, Thanks so much for this review of your experience with Agorapulse. So glad our tool gives you what you need to succeed. Aren't the queues for evergreen content awesome? I'll ping you offline to answer your questions about queues. Happy to give guidance. All the best, Lisa
March 7, 2019
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2019

“Agora, the time saver”

ProsAgora has been a big time-saver for us after we increased the number of people interacting with us across several different social channels. Having one inbox and an easy to use system to collaborate and review incoming messages has helped us to keep our messaging coherent and reduced the number of unattended followers significantly!
ConsAs far as I know, there is currently no way to export data as a CSV file.
October 14, 2019
Shannon C.
Brand Manager / Content Specialist
February 1, 2019

“Lu-hu-huvvvvv this software!”

OverallI've been very impressed with AgoraPulse and happy I made the switch.
ProsI love the functionality. Agorapulse allows you to do SO many things but in a way that's not overwhelming. The dashboard is organized and it's easy to find your clients, their calendars, their queue and more. I love that the posts are color coded on the calendar so you know which posts are scheduled, which ones need your review (if you have a team) and which ones have already been published. I've had to reach out to customer support a few times for assistance. They were always very responsive, eager to fix any problems and polite. I switched over from another popular scheduler with a similar price point, but Agorapulse has outshined them by leaps and bounds. I'm pleased I made the switch.
ConsThere's a moderate learning curve especially if you are adding team members which can be a little tricky at first, but there's lots of information and tutorials to help out.

By AgoraPulse on February 22, 2019
Hi there Shannon, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I'm so glad you're making good use of the color-coded calendar and dashboard. And isn't our support team amazing? So glad you feel good about reaching out to them with questions. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
February 1, 2019
Andrés S.
Especialista de Marketing Digital
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2018

“The (almost) best Social Media publishing platform”

Pros-Dashboard is perfectly organized and you can see exactly what you need to address (comments, messages, likes) in real time, for each channel. -Reports are a delight. So easy to understand that you do not need to "translate" them for other departments to understand. You can submit them as they are.
Cons-You cannot publish videos to Instagram or LinkedIn (yet) -If you publish a GIF file as an image, none of the channels will take it as such. You would have to publish it as a video, and then you face the restrictions mentioned earlier.

By AgoraPulse on November 28, 2018
Hi Andrés, Thanks so much for writing this review. I'm glad that our dashboard and reports allow you to save time and get to what you really need to see and explain. We know that posting video to Instagram and LinkedIn is becoming increasingly important to our customers. As such, we're working on ways to bring this to our platform -- no firm dates yet, but we will launch it as soon as we're able. All the best, Lisa
November 19, 2018
Jon R.
Business Administrator
March 15, 2018

“It foots the bill!”

ProsIt effectively posts to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with relative ease. It has useful reports about page views generated and audience statistics. It has an app to compliment the desktop version. The customer service email reps are responsive although I didn't need them much. It's easy enough to add or delete different platforms for which to post. There is a record of every post made. It informs of comments and allows for replies to the comments.
ConsThe company is based in Paris, France. This international ACH activity caused my USA bank to flag and block the original attempts by the vendor to rightfully debit our business checking account. It took some time to contact my bank and request approval for the international ACH transactions. Once that was established, billing was no problem. The mobile app doesn't allow posting to multiple platforms simultaneously. The reports generated are useful but possibly excessive or redundant because some of the same data is available for free from within a Facebook Business Manager account.
March 15, 2018
Kai M.
Community Manager
Computer Games, 11-50 employees
October 7, 2019

“Community Management for a publisher studio”

OverallAgoraPulse really makes a lot of things easier and really handy. Having track over planned posts and scheduling content give great control and automates repeating posts on the fly. Still some functionality is missing in crucial points, so that posting directly on some plattforms is still better for the most purposes.
Pros- Easy to get into - Multiple Accounts even on small price packages - Scheduling and easy overview for planned and already posted content - hashtag groups
Cons- Missing functionality for special purposes (e.g. multiple languages for Facebook/ link to sites and other persons sometimes go missing without reason) - Instagram tracks Agora as Bot and therefore bans the accounts occasionally after posting from mobile and Agora - Posting on same day requires adjusting the default settings on the time (accidental scheduling for the following day happens a lot)

By AgoraPulse on October 14, 2019
Hi Kai, Thanks for writing this review. Yes, we love small teams as much as we love big teams :) I see you've been in touch with Curt about the language issues. Have you contacted anyone about the timezone issue? Or the bot issue? I've not heard of that issue. Last month, Instagram had a bug that told users of all third party tools that they were banned. They've fixed that, thank goodness. Was that what you were referring to? In any case, thanks again for this review. :) Lisa at Agorapulse
Sarah C.
July 5, 2019

“I've saved so much time using Agorapulse”

OverallIt's like the best game of 'hide and seek' ever - and I always win with Agorapulse! I can find tweets about my client's businesses which no other tool can! It has saved me so much time - particularly the bulk scheduling to twitter and the social listening tool.
ProsThe social listening tool is by far the best I have ever used - by a long way. The tool is easy to use, I didn't need a lengthy tutorial in order to understand it. Great for my team too.
ConsThe instagram feature is not as smooth as the other platforms. If you answer a comment organically on the page, it stays in Agorapulse. Not easy to queue posts on twitter.

By AgoraPulse on July 9, 2019
Hi there Sarah, I was literally smiling when I read how much time you've saved using at Agorapulse. The bulk upload feature is such a great way to get a bunch of content scheduled or queued in a short period of time. Have you tried our queue categories for Twitter? That might be an easier way for you to queue content there. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
July 5, 2019
Carlos M.
Director of Design & Development
Design, 1-10 employees
March 28, 2018

“The best tool for Social Media management!”

OverallThe benefit is having all the social media accounts in one place.
ProsThis is the best social media management tool in the market. I love how all the notifications are in one place and you can see who is sending messages or commenting without login to different social media accounts. Also, it will notify you when somebody mentions you.
ConsPricing is the worst obstacle. Cost per month for their small business package with 10 accounts is way too much money. It isn't competitive with other services in the market.

By AgoraPulse on May 15, 2018
Hi Carlos, So glad you love our social inbox! I find it so handy to manage my gazillion social accounts. Regarding price, we may seem steep for a tool if you just use it for publishing or just catching comments, or only reports. But for a tool that gives you unlimited publishing, unlimited monitoring, and unlimited reports (and an amazing customer service team), it is quite competitive with the leading tools out there. My best, Lisa
March 28, 2018
Alejandro G.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Superb software and easy to use”

OverallWe were loooking for a clean, easy to use monitoring app, but now we got as well an excellent publishing and scheduling app! It works like a charm. The onboarding and learning curve is easy and smooth as butter.
ProsThe easy to use interface, the organization is very well done and we dont miss anything that happens on our different social accounts.
ConsThe limit on users on the initial plan to 2 users only but it is not something super bad.

By AgoraPulse on October 10, 2019
Hi Alejandro, I'm so glad you're loving the all-in-one vibe of Agorapulse! Although you said the onboarding was good and the learning curve was small, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Lisa at Agorapulse
Valerio P.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2017

“A very good software not so well known”

OverallIt took me a while to get used to the functions of Agorapulse, but nowadays it is my main tool for managing social networks. Is it perfect? - Of course not! No tool is perfect. However, the workflow within its "Inbox" function helps me quickly review all my social mentions, comments and private messages. In Agorapulse, as soon as you respond to a message, it is marked as read and disappears from your sight. You can also delegate messages to the members of your team and, when you log in, it is clear which messages have been assigned to you.
ProsAgorapulse stands out when we talk about managing conversations in social networks because it clearly shows which mentions and comments require a response. It gives you access to detailed reports (available for download in Powerpoint) and an analysis of competitors. It also allows you to create Facebook apps and allows you to sync comments on your Instagram ads and dark Facebook posts. Agorapulse is excellent for teams because it allows you to delegate certain roles to the members of your team.
ConsI would love that Agorapulse could be integrated with personal Facebook profiles and even groups. I would love to follow all my mentions in all my social networks, and having the mentions of my personal Facebook profile in Agorapulse would be very useful for me. However, I do not think this is a feature that agencies and businesses look for. Although I'm not a big fan of Hootsuite's coarse multi-column design, I do miss seeing several feeds with filters, particularly the Twitter lists. Do not get me wrong, Agorapulse allows you to add several searches with powerful filters, but I do miss the Twitter lists. Agorapulse may seem more expensive when compared to other tools.

By AgoraPulse on November 16, 2017
Hi Valerio, Mary here, Agorapulse's Customer Advocacy Manager. Thanks so much for the honest review! I really appreciate all your feedback. :) You may be happy to hear that we are working on adding Facebook groups and personal profiles to the tool in the near future. I also totally understand your point about the feeds - we've heard a lot of feedback about this as well, so I'm going to add this to my list for our product manager to let him know we have more interest. :) Thanks again!
November 14, 2017
Brittany C.
Director of Account Management

“Very helpful!”

ProsThis software is so helpful for posting organic content across social media pages. It saves me so much time!
ConsThe Instagram capabilities get a little tricky sometimes with photo size, I wish you could just crop the image in the platform itself instead of editing the image outside of the platform and re-uploading it. That is the only thing I don't like, other than that it is very easy to use!

By AgoraPulse on September 3, 2019
Hi there Brittany, I'm psyched to hear that you're saving tons of time scheduling through Agorapulse. I hear what you're saying about resizing for Instagram -- I've added your name to a list so that you're notified when we release this feature. Here's to more Actionable Insights! :) Lisa at Agorapulse
Marshelle B.
Webmaster and Social Media Community Manager
Farming, 1001-5000 employees
July 22, 2019

“Great overall product, plenty of useful features, easy to learn”

OverallWe have a global social media team, some with very little experience. Agorapulse was easy to adopt for all team members regardless of their experience. It's easy and fun for the whole team to use.
ProsThe set up was minimal and the training provided was more than sufficient to get the whole team comfortable using the platform.
ConsI wish the software had a way to report on more than one of our created labels. We would like to split out the reports on sentiment and content type. It's difficult to do that without being able to report on a secondary dimension in a separate pie chart. I would also like to be able to select any team member to forward an inbox item to. We are an international company and we get questions that are better answered by another team member in another region that doesn't work on that particular profile. If they aren't assigned to it, I can't send the inbox item to them.

By AgoraPulse on July 30, 2019
Hi there Marshelle, Thanks for the kind words about Agorapulse. The fact that we can make social media management "fun" (as you said) for your team brings a smile to my face. I'm sorry that we don't yet offer reports split out like you described. But perhaps we can work on the "assign to" issue -- can you grant those people access to those profiles so that they can receive assigned inbox items? Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
July 22, 2019
Rami E.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Good with room for improvements”

OverallRight now it fulfills its purpose and our first attempt with cross-platform The ununified channels are a major drawback
ProsCustomer support is terrific, fast and informative. Great job you all. Simple interface. Posting on different channels of Social Media working with Teams Listening Monitoring is terrfic - we can respond to comments from different channels all in one place. YES!
Cons- The Review process isn't working great, a bit confusing and things get left behind often. - Not having a unified 'stream' that includes several channels (not only unified calendar display) - meaning, to manage one series of posts (say like a queue), and have those distributed to the chosen channels. Instead, as things are now, posting will create individual posts in individual channels > edits need to be done individually on each post. Multiplies the work tremendously. BIGGEST DRAWBACK and downside. - basically, the choice of the channel should be the LAST step of the UI posting sequence, at the moment it is the FIRST step. - No Ever-recurring Queue, that just keeps cycling the content from one queue.

By AgoraPulse on June 19, 2019
Hi there Rami, So glad having everything in one place with Agorapulse has helped your social media management. We are in the process of rolling out unified features so this may help your concern over your publishing flow. Here's hoping it does! Lisa at Agorapulse
June 18, 2019
Umang S.
Chief Operating Officer
11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“No.1 social media management tool”

ProsAgoraPulse is the only full complete tool which gives all social media platforms information in one dashboard. More over you can give various role and requirement to your team. Last but not least is the report, one click report generated in Microsoft power point format to share with your clients.
ConsThe only current least like is that Instagram video posting is not available and you can not export YouTube channel reports.

By AgoraPulse on July 3, 2018
Hello Umang, So glad you have found our team workflow and reporting features useful! We are hard at work on Instagram video posting and can let you know when it's available if you'd like. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
June 26, 2018
Rebecca A.
MD
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
March 24, 2019

“Full oversight and control of social media strategy ”

OverallIt's helped us implement a marketing strategy online very easily and really be able to measure the activity.
ProsIt was quite easy to pick up how to use it. I like a lot of the features, especially the listening function, ability to assign posts to other team members, scheduling and simultaneous multi-platform publishing. I like the ability to see easily what posts will look like on different platforms.
ConsOnly two things. First, it makes me sign in a LOT. Whether on desk top or mobile, if I don't use it every day, I have to sign in, in full. Also it doesn't allow me to re-tweet with a comment as I could do in native twitter.

By AgoraPulse on May 6, 2019
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for writing this GetApp review. I'm glad that the collaboration and publishing functions are working well for your company. I've added your name to our Suggest Features option regarding Quote Retweet (something that I'd love to see too). You'll be notified once that feature is ready to launch. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
March 24, 2019
Genine L.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
September 23, 2019

“Positive experience”

OverallI've had a positive experience so far, thank you!
ProsThe customer service is amazing! I really appreciate the support I've received from rep, the two I've worked with most. They reply promptly and answer questions fully. It's easy to reply to comments and work through the list of comments
ConsThe options to reply to customers comments are very useful and more advanced than other tools I've used. But I would like to see more options on the publishing / reporting side. I would like to see more detailed reporting -- like more competitive reporting analytics, an easier scheduling tool that allows users to make edits to the previously scheduled posts. Additionally, a preview of all the upcoming posts, in an IG grid format, would be really helpful.

By AgoraPulse on October 1, 2019
Hello Genine, I'm happy that you're making good use of the inbox and our amazing support team! We will provide more statistics in our reports in the months to come (although I don't yet have an exact date to share). Have you tried our Facebook competitors report? We also have a free tool called the Twitter Report Card that I love -- a great way to benchmark yourself against others. (Ask support to show you these.) I'll add your name to the list of users who'd love a grid view for Instagram. It's something we've been talking about. Thanks for writing this review, Genine! Lisa at Agorapulse
September 23, 2019
Meredith D.
Marketing Manager
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
September 16, 2019

“Like having an additional employee in our team”

OverallWe are a small marketing team with significant messaging and branding strategies we need to achieve. Agorapulse has helped us in terms of scheduling, refining our message, understanding our audience and increasing our effectiveness. Using Agorapulse is essentially like having another employee on our team. Despite the time difference between Australia and the US their customer service is incredibly quick.
ProsFunctionality, analysis, customer service.
ConsIt took our team some time to understand scope of functionality and potential.

By AgoraPulse on September 23, 2019
Hi Meredith, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse. I love to hear that Agorapulse is like having another employee on your team :) We love our friends in Australia -- that's why we have 24/7 support to make sure you always have someone to speak with. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse
May 17, 2019

“Support Team is What Makes This Product Shine”

ProsWith all the social media management tools out there, this is definitely one of the best in terms of features for content management. Honestly, though, it's the customer support team that keeps me on board as a user. They always respond quickly and go above/beyond to resolve issues.
ConsI don't love the price, and wish it could be a bit less expensive. With that, I feel like all the tools out there are in a similar range, so this is more of a gripe about the general cost of using a dashboard for social media, I suppose.

By AgoraPulse on May 20, 2019
So glad you love our support. -Lisa at Agorapulse
May 17, 2019
Jimena M.
Publishing
Education Management, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2019

“Agorapulse for business accounts”

OverallHaving in one place all the comments and likes is very helpful.
ProsThat I can manage all the social media business accounts from only one place. The Inbox, where you can see, manage and response comments and likes. the Fans and followers section,where you can see who are the most engaged with your business.
ConsThe content report could be much better. Ranking contents, showing top tweets, most recommended articles (Linkedin)... It definitely need (as other social media solutions) to include the possibility to schedule Instagram stories. I supposed it's a Instagram issue, but it's what I expect the most.

By AgoraPulse on May 20, 2019
Hi Jimena, So glad you like our inbox and Fans & Followers tabs. We have plans for updated reports in the near future -- I look forward to sharing them with you once they're ready. At the moment, you can schedule Instagram Stories using push notifications. Ask our awesome support team if you'd like more info on how to do that. Warm regards, Lisa
May 8, 2019