EZOfficeInventory Ratings

Overall

About EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory is the leading non-intrusive asset tracking software. Our intuitive interface means you'll be up and running in minutes, using features geared specifically to your asset management needs. We support team collaboration around asset reservations, maintenance, checkouts, and audits, with Barcode and QR Code scans via our mobile app. We also support RFID tag scans on external scanners. We're the complete asset tracking system - from procurement to retirement. Try Us Out For Free! Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

james b.
Operations Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employees
September 4, 2019

“Easiest Software I have used to track assets”

OverallI am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,
ProsIt user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.
ConsTook us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.
September 4, 2019
Steve F.
IT Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.”

Overall* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery. * We can locate assets that have been Checked-out. * Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.
Pros* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.
Cons* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

By EZOfficeInventory on September 26, 2019
Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.
September 19, 2019
Matthew F.
Systems Administrator
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2017

“100 times better than we expected”

OverallWe researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.
ProsYou can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.
ConsHaving a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you use Zendesk then this is DEFINITELY the best inventory system for you.
March 15, 2017
Thomas W.
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Exactly what we needed”

OverallWe are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.
ProsIt's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.
ConsIt would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.
July 30, 2019
Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager
51-200 employees
May 11, 2018

“Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!”

OverallThis software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.
ProsIt is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!
ConsAs of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.
May 11, 2018
Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees
February 11, 2017

“Great Inventory System”

OverallThis is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.
ProsIt does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.
ConsI've expressed this in my review.
Recommendations to other buyersI haven't really found a need to use the mobile version, as long as you know the asset number the search function easily brings up the item.
February 11, 2017
Kerrie D.
Samples
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2017

“Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!”

OverallI tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!
ProsUser-friendly, security levels, QR labels,
ConsThe only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the amazing work!
April 17, 2017
Iliana H.
Assistant Director of Communication
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
April 24, 2019

“Changing the Game”

OverallEZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.
Pros-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template
Cons-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

By EZOfficeInventory on May 7, 2019
Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.
April 24, 2019
Chuck G.
Sr. Lab Tech
Public Safety, 5001-10,000 employees
March 14, 2019

“Maximize limited resources”

OverallWe can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.
ProsEZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.
ConsThe software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

By EZOfficeInventory on March 26, 2019
Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.
March 14, 2019
Bryan D.
Public outreach and events
Public Relations and Communications, 1001-5000 employees
July 11, 2018

“I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab”

OverallMaking life a lot easier for organization.
ProsI think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).
ConsThis question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

By EZOfficeInventory on October 11, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!
July 11, 2018
Kerrie D.
QA Administration
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2017

“Couldn't ask for better!”

OverallInventory management
Pros tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!
ConsThe only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.
July 18, 2017
Shannon N.
IT Assistant Manger
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
January 13, 2017

“EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!”

OverallUntil now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.
ProsEase of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!
ConsWe have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.
Recommendations to other buyersOther than the tweak we need in the Supervisor permissions, I think this is a great product that we plan to launch to the rest of campus in upcoming years.

By EZOfficeInventory on January 14, 2017
Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment
January 13, 2017
Vidya H.
Technical Specialist
Banking, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great software for an even greater price!”

ProsFor the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.
ConsOnce you delete an item you will loose the item number.
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
December 11, 2018

“Inventory nightmares gone!”

Overallso far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.
ProsIts super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out
Conscompared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

By EZOfficeInventory on December 12, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product. Thanks!
December 11, 2018
Chris H.
Director of Operations
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2017

“EZ Office has given our technicians a much needed boost in efficiency”

OverallIt helped us better plan out inventory purchases and reduced missing/lost inventory reports by 75%.
ProsThe best part about this platform is that it allows us to setup asset groups and pull reports based on asset usage. This has dramatically helped us get a handle on proper inventory levels and inventory purchasing.
ConsThe worst part about this platform is the mobile app. It's incredibly slow and not extremely elegant although it gets the job done. My suggestion would be to focus on increasing application speed and the UI.

By EZOfficeInventory on September 26, 2017
Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app's speed and UI to our product team. They are in process of evaluating our mobile app and they will incorporate your feedback before making the next update. If you have any further suggestions or are in need of any assistance, please reach out to our support team.
September 5, 2017
Michael W.
Technology and Facilities Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2019

“EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product”

OverallThis software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.
ProsEase of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.
ConsThis is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.
September 12, 2019
Anh L.
IT Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2019

“A very helpful quality system!”

OverallI love this cloud platform for doing inventory!
ProsVery easy to manage as an admin and very easy to train users. You can access the database from your phone or tablet. You can scan for inventory from you cell or tablet. You can custom design your own inventory labels. You can easily import and clone inventory items. Simple and clean interface for intuitive learning and working.
ConsI can't think of any right now. However, in the future, I'd like for the ability to auto un-assign items when we need to archive/ delete a user. Right now, you have to un-assign the items yourself first, then you can archive/ delete a user. But, if you just try to delete a user, you don't get any error message. The transaction just won't go through.
August 6, 2019
Brian P.
Finance Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2019

“Amazing Product - Highly recommend”

OverallIt's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.
ProsThe ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.
ConsNot much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.
August 30, 2019
Alex M.
Filmmaker
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“My Review”

OverallMy overall experience has been good. The system was setup before I worked for this organization so coming in and learning it was pretty easy. Since then we've upgraded our account which has made it much more useful. Just waiting on the ability to use barcodes to add items to a queue in order to check them in.
ProsThe thing that I like the most about this software is the cart functionality.
ConsThe thing that I like the least about this software is the inability to scan items into a cart for checking in. This would be similar to checking items out but in reverse.

By EZOfficeInventory on April 22, 2019
Hi Alex, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. About using cart feature for checking in, you can definitely do that. To get a better understanding how it is used, you can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com)
April 17, 2019
Jon S.
IT HelpDesk Specialist
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
November 3, 2016

“Great Inventory Management Product”

OverallWe were looking for a new inventory management product to combine the Excel Pages, and SharePoint tables we had setup to manage inventory and put it in one place. In addition, we really wanted something to integrate with Zendesk since it has already been a success for our company. We found it in EZOfficeInventory. We started with the free trial and integrated it with Zendesk quickly. We have about 1,000 assets at present that we are tracking now. The setup and importing the assets was pretty easy because of the templates they provide. Their software allows for you to do a lot to customize and add fields that we needed. We are easily able to check out and assign assets, edit them, mark inventory out for service, setup for reports, and it all links back to Zendesk! The price point is a really good value for the product. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has less than 2,000 assets to manage and wants an easy way for their Helpdesk to check items in and keep accountability of your inventory.
ProsThe ease of use and the ability to integrate with Zendesk.
ConsI wish there was more we could do from within Zendesk without backing back out to their webpage, but it is a small inconvenience.
Recommendations to other buyersGet the trial, and check it out.

By EZOfficeInventory on November 3, 2016
Thank you for the feedback!
November 3, 2016
Jessica B.
Lead Instructor & Senior Network Administrator
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2019

“EZOffice Inventory System”

OverallWe are beginning to solve many issues with EZOffice Inventory. The main solution is getting a hold of an inventory system that is growing daily. It allows us to track calibration paper work with each asset giving us alerts when one is due or is being returned from a vendor. This has helped not only our equipment department, but also our purchasing department.
ProsThis cloud based inventory system was implemented only 30 days ago and has already helped out our inventory department tremendously. It allows us to use QR Codes and bar codes seamlessly along with RF-ID tags linked back to each individual asset and/or member. Along with the ability to add in custom fields for inter company asset tracking, GPS tracking, custom system alert emails, and much more. Implementing EZOffice Inventory company wide was a breeze and end-user training was very simple! Cloud based so access is a breeze from anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. There is also an iPhone and Android app available with a build-it scanner for QR/BAR codes!!
ConsThe only CON, which can also be a PRO, is the fact the software is cloud based. Since it is cloud based, you will need an internet connection to use the software. Also, since it is cloud based, as long as you have an internet connection, you can fully utilize this software from any where.

By EZOfficeInventory on June 17, 2019
Hi Jessica, Thank you for such as detailed feedback.
June 13, 2019
Michael D.
Technical Director
Broadcast Media, 501-1000 employees
February 7, 2019

“Great for Equipment Check-out”

OverallWe are a large Media company and use EZOffice Inventory for checking out and tracking Audio recording, Video streaming, Broadcast and PA gear. It has improved our operations considerably, and we no longer have to make panicked calls looking for needed equipment.
ProsThe program is highly adaptable to the needs of individual companies, and allows great control over inventory. The software is also very good at communicating with users.
ConsThere's a bit of a learning curve for the less technically-inclined, but a little gentle direction helps them find their way.

By EZOfficeInventory on February 14, 2019
Hi Michael, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. If there is anything you need to learn about our product, please reach out to our awesome Customer Success team at support@ezofficeinventory.com
Nicholas B.
Help Desk Technician
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 23, 2017

“A solid asset management system ”

OverallThe EZ Office system works great! It is very useful in organizing and keeping track of the technology that I have in use with it. While working in the IT department in a high school my team and I have hundreds of devices that we need to keep track of and this is a great solution. I have never had problem while using EZ Office and everything is well organized and very intuitive. It's a great system.
ProsThe ability to keep track of many different types of devices throughout their use. Beyond just knowing where the device is located but also knowing whose has he device, any issues with it that need to be addressed and more.
ConsThe only issue that I have ever had is at times the site says that it is down and to contact support. By reloading and re-logging in has always solved this.
Recommendations to other buyersThis site has so many capabilities but it is easy to think of the one that you want and stick to that one. I suggest taking full advantage of all the abilities you have when using this software.
February 23, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 1, 2019

“EZOfficeInventory Review”

OverallWe are able to manage camera and IT inventory very well with EZ office, it helps us stay organized and keeps team members accountable for gear and gear maint. requests. Very useful tool!
ProsI like the fact that you can create groups to organize different assets. Creating groups and subgroups really helps me keep my IT assets and camera assets separate and organized. It makes monthly inventory checks a breeze and keeps our team accountable for things that break or go missing from inventory. Really great feature.
ConsI think it can still sometimes get a little messy when you are trying to search for items.

By EZOfficeInventory on April 3, 2019
Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to write review on EZOfficeInventory platform.
April 1, 2019
Mike V.
Control System Manager
Wholesale, 1001-5000 employees
January 3, 2019

“EZOffice is Awesome”

OverallWe use EZOffice to track our spare computer parts
ProsEZOffice is truly the best inventory system I have used. I've tried several other packages over the years but none are as easy to use and none have as many features as EZOffice. The great part about EasyOffice is that you can learn as you go so you don't have to use all the features to track your inventory. I really like the low quantity report when it come time to order new parts.
ConsI can't think of any cons...just keep improving what's already excellent and add new features if others have any ideas.

By EZOfficeInventory on January 11, 2019
Hi, We are glad that you like our product. Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
January 3, 2019
Matt G.
logistics
Research, 1001-5000 employees
March 7, 2019

“quick simple database”

OverallIt has been good I do like the feel of the records. The overall design is not specifically set for my applications related to budgeting and information sharing. I make do with it. Hopefully the product will continue to develop and I will eventually have completely what I need
ProsThe multi user feature is very nice. We have about ten full time users on our phones and that is very productive.
ConsThe limited report generation with grouping and sorting is a problem. I off load the data to another database that I had built with the reports and view screens I need specifically. I am still working to get closer with EZ.

By EZOfficeInventory on March 26, 2019
Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed review.
March 7, 2019
Craig B.
Assistant Producer/Associate Technical Director
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“Very happy with everything so far”

OverallGetting a number for the amount of inventory in our system and having producers check equipment in and out of the system for our different jobs. Being able to track what equipment is available and not available, where it is and its history
ProsThe flexibility to clone items and easily change groups and subgroups. The customization of the columns is super helpful .
ConsWould like to assign an identification number to a package, would like to be able to move assets between inventory without having to start from scratch. Having a plus-minus contracting system for groups and subgroups would be a GREAT way to improve the query.

By EZOfficeInventory on August 18, 2017
Hi Craig, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. This type of detailed feedback allows us to constantly improve our product. Please find my responses to your suggestions/requests below: 1. Packages allow you to group different assets and inventory items together and our system associates a unique ID to each of these items. This allows you to track items (assets/inventory) associated with any package. 2. It isn't possible to switch assets between inventory. You can, however, add inventory manually or use POs/excel import for this. 3. Plus-minus contracting system for groups and sub-groups has been forwarded to our product team as a feature request. Our support team will reach out to you with feedback. If you can share details of your workflow (for 1 and 2) by setting up a call with one of our product specialist (option available on app dashboard), we can further clarify this for you.
August 10, 2017
Lindsey G.
Communications Coordinator
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
July 26, 2019

“Great service from sales team”

OverallThe sales team was attentive and knowledgeable. They were able to extend my demo to help me show my co-workers the tools. They were good about contacting me just the right amount.
ProsIt ticks all the boxes for what we need in an inventory/asset management tool. Most of the products we tested included a POS that we didn't need, meaning extra cost and extra clutter in the UI. This product is perfect for an office that needs to keep track of printed materials, equipment, and gifts.
ConsWe are having some trouble getting the mobile interface to do what we need. It tends to be unresponsive or difficult to navigate. I hope that with time and practice it'll get easier.
July 26, 2019
Jeffrey L.
Infrastructure Team Member
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2019

“Great product”

ProsEZOffice is easy to use. You can track items easily and keep track of supplies and/or consumables if you desire. When products get low, you can have an alert emailed to you so you know to order more. It is very easy to look up items, especially if you use asset tags like we do. Put in the asset number and that's it. Any any given time, you can know where your items are. You do have to be organized and on top of your inventory for this tool to be useful. Don't allow things to slip through the cracks or you will have a mess on your hands. Things go missing, supplies run out, not a good thing.
ConsThere are a lot of fields in this software that we just have no use for. Address of locations for example. I suppose it might be useful for other businesses, but not for us.

By EZOfficeInventory on June 25, 2019
Hi Jeffrey, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
June 20, 2019
Matt G.
Media Center Manager
Fine Art, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2017

“This system seems to fit a lot of our needs and the entire setup experience has been very smooth.”

OverallAs the sole employee tracking and circulating 500 kits of equipment I am able to check in and track everything for a relatively inexpensive cost.
ProsAs a school with lots of circulation I like the granular level of groupings and overall layout. Really, I haven't explored the entire operation enough to know all of the pros and cons but I am impressed so far. There's a lot to learn & help online and by phone have been a big advantage to other systems. The actual cost is reasonable too after reviewing competitors. Most importantly, to our need, are built in notification since most systems require you to use another service for this purpose.
ConsIt allows a staff level user but this isn't really ideal for checking in/out to a student population. You can however restrict access and I can't determine yet just how good or bad the experience will be having not used it for the year.

By EZOfficeInventory on August 18, 2017
Hi Matt, thank you for submitting a detailed review of our product. Your detailed feedback is extremely important to us because it helps us understand how we are creating value for our customers and what we can do to further improve overall experience of the product. If you get a chance to use our access control feature, we'd love to hear your thoughts regarding it's functionality. If you need any help setting it up please reach out to our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com).
August 17, 2017
Vince V.
Systems Admin
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 20, 2019

“Easy to use, well rounded, can't go wrong! ”

OverallIt's been a life saver! When our company moved buildings, most of our staff weren't thinking of inventoried items, they just wanted to get set up and going. Thanks to your software, I was able to set up everyone with the equipment they had checked out to them and get them going with minimal downtime. Plus, we were able to ID some equipment that had gotten lost in the shuffle.
ProsThe ease of use - everything is intuitive and leaves the guessing game out of inventory.
ConsThere's not much I don't like. Perhaps giving an option to deactivate a user without checking in hardware? Just activate it or integrate it into the process?
August 20, 2019
Cory R.
Sr. Director of IT Operations
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
August 5, 2019

“Easy to setup and use asset management system”

OverallIf youre looking for a simple and efficient asset tracking software this is by far the best option available. The system has it limitations and issues, however, they make up for it with their extremely low price point. I was hesitant about buying this service because I was concerned with the lack of price it would be too limited and useless. That is far from the case.
ProsEasy to setup Easy to run Simple user interface A lot of random options to use Good number of integrations
ConsLimited ability to customize certain areas Limitations on in depth workflows Must follow their pre-set definitions of assets

By EZOfficeInventory on August 7, 2019
Hi Cory, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. You can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com) and share your suggestions on areas where you feel things can be improved.
August 5, 2019
Anuj K.
Sr. IT Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2019

“Great Inventory System ”

OverallMy overall experience is that EZ Office Inventory is value for money. Asset tracking is great and easy to use.
ProsThe web interface software is easy and covers almost all inventory fields. I think some features are exceptionally great like check in and checkout of assets, retiring of assets, import of bulk assets etc.
ConsBulk Editing of assets should be added. Report generation and searching could be better. Iphone App is not easy to use.

By EZOfficeInventory on May 7, 2019
Hi Anuj, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. You can definitely edit assets in bulk and your feedback regarding our Report generation and searching system has been forwarded to our product team and they are evaluating it. If you have any further suggestions/requests, please reach out to our support team at support@ezofficeinventory.com.
April 18, 2019
Roxanna R.
Director of ABA Services
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

“Awesome Product!”

ProsWe run three clinics and home based services so using this product helps us keep track of all our supplies and assessments. Before we started using this we had to rely on paper sign out sheets and that was such a hassle. I would recommend this product to any company that has staff that move around.
ConsThe upload is a bit involved at first but once you get used to it it is super easy!

By EZOfficeInventory on February 14, 2019
Hi Roxanna, Everyone here at EZOfficeInventory appreciates the time you took to write us a review! I am very glad to hear that EZOfficeInventory has worked so well for your business.
Joshua H.
Warehouse Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 11, 2019

“Easy and Accurate”

ProsEZOffice tracks everything. Asset names, numbers, pictures, quantities, locations, prices, even things like expiration dates and vendors. Creating carts is easy and streamlined. We used a different service before this, which was a nightmare before switching to EZOffice.
ConsWe have had some glitches with some aspects of the site. Some asset locations had gotten randomly placed as subsets of other locations, but customer service was helpful and fixed it for us.

By EZOfficeInventory on March 26, 2019
Hi Joshua, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
March 11, 2019
Ross C.
Geospatial Technical Advisor
July 13, 2017

“Works pretty well but needs improvement”

OverallAllows us to track equipment throughout the company
ProsEasy to find most equipment once entered. Being able to search by item serial number or our assigned barcode ID makes find assets simple. Barcode scanner via the app is awesome
ConsIt seems a bit dated in its functionality at times. The custom reporting functions are very clunky and not real intuitive. You have know your search criteria exactly or you get nothing when you do the search. If I highlight some assets and try to do a report it should recognize this and not report on the entire database
July 13, 2017
Brittany E.
Office Administrator
November 1, 2017

“Love this program”

ProsI love that I can have multiple members and track the assets or inventory easier. I can easily check something in and out to any member.
ConsNot a lot of `how to work the site. It needs something that could possibly guide you around that place so that you understand what your looking at

By EZOfficeInventory on November 16, 2017
Hi Brittany, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the on-boarding process. We are always looking to improve overall user experience of our product and your feedback will help us with that. Thanks!
November 1, 2017
Darin R.
Operations Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 24, 2017

“Great program for tracking our equipment and a good price. ”

ProsEase of use. Like having the app on the phone where we can just scan the item. This makes it easy for the equipment manager.
ConsThe mobile app is a little difficult to navigate in the newest updat. I preferred the old functionality.

By EZOfficeInventory on September 5, 2017
Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I will relay your feedback regarding our mobile app to the product team. They are always working on improving the product and they will incorporate your suggestions in next update. Also, If you have specific suggestions for us, please reach out at support@ezofficeinventory.com.
August 24, 2017
Andrew F.
HelpDesk Technician
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
February 9, 2017

“EZ Office Works”

OverallI did test a few things at first, functionality, ease of use , time it takes to go through the motion of creating and adding assets. I found the initial process a little tedious however after you have groups in place and particular models it snowballs into what you want. I basically already had a .xlsx with said equipment and I just dumped the file into the inventory which made the process much more efficient. Keeping up is just a moments time and I have no complaints to think of yet. Perhaps an adjustment of the interface to make it a more modern to date look would appeal and add some simplicity to the design but that's not an issue to me, just an update in design that I personally would find appealing.
ProsEase of use
ConsClunky interface
Recommendations to other buyerskeep the design up tp date and perhaps expand or allow customized reports based on all tabs including those that are created by user
February 9, 2017
Kevin I.
District Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
October 9, 2019

“Ease of use. Great UX”

OverallIt was easy to setup and change customization at ease. We have 15 people in our particular office that has a minimum of 500+ shared inventory, and it is wonderful to keep track on the status of each item and who has the item at the time. The ability to search through thousands of items in a matter of seconds definitely optimizes the way we have done business in general.
ProsThe visual and user experience is very fluid and capable on having no issues of usage in multiple browser. It works exceptionally well in Google Chrome and very easy to customize labels for our different offices.
ConsThe app can use a bit more development as it is limited on features and has a slower response to accomodate large inventory
October 9, 2019
Skyler H.
Graduate Research Assistant
Research, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“Excellent for managing laboratory resources”

OverallI use the software for a very limited purpose, tracking the location of, and checking out electronic equipment in a research lab. It works excellent for the purpose and I would highly recommend it.
ProsI enjoy the simplicity of using the phone app for keeping track of test equipment and other resources that I have in my possession in the research laboratory. We use it to check out and track the ownership and location of electronic equipment in an electrical engineering laboratory. The app sends reminders to equipment users when their checkout time is coming to an end, as well as helps other users see which equipment is available at any given time, as well as its location. The app allows you to scan the barcode tag on the equipment using a smartphone camera, which is much easier than manually entering an asset number. Overall very pleased with the experience.
ConsI have not run into anything negative so far in the time I've been using EZOfficeInventory. Overall great experience.
Mike W.
network administrator
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“EZOfficeInventory is kind of a no-brainer”

OverallWe needed a simple product to handle asset tracking (what user has what equipment). We also needed it to track mobile/travel equipment and when it would be returned. That's how we started with the service. Now it's grown to include audits, asset life, user reservations,etc. It's a great software that doesn't require training or on-site servers.
ProsThe service is: EASY to use Cloud based Just works
ConsYou would think that I could find something to complain about - but I can't.

By EZOfficeInventory on January 11, 2019
Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
December 13, 2018
Marisa Z.
Supply Chain Specialist
Retail, 10,001+ employees
August 30, 2018

“Asset Tracking Made Easy”

ProsEZOfficeInventory allows me to track everything regarding our supplies. Upon arrival of supplies, its inventory control features allowed our team to take into account every supply in hand, barcoding is also possible, serial code tracking, supplier management and many more features. EXOfficeInventory lets our team track all the supplies until their sold, which makes our task somewhat easier. With the 15 day free trial, we had a chance to see its features without any risk.
ConsThe monthly fee is a bit high, but given all its features and updates, pricing is justifiable.

By EZOfficeInventory on October 9, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
August 30, 2018
Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2018

“Much better than anticipated, and well worth the cost. ”

OverallI love what EZOffice offers my company!
ProsThe reporting aspect of EZOfficeInventory is the most robust systems I've seen, in an inventory realm. The software is easy to use and pick up on, and the UI is easy on the eyes! The pricing is super competitive, and we extract the value of the software 10 fold. I haven't used it to the full specification (QR Codes, etc.) but I can tell that the process will be incredibly easy if I want to.
ConsI'm having a hard time thinking of something that is bad about EZOfficeInventory; they really do what they do well. The integration with Zendesk is a little burdensome (admin on the EZOffice side must be admin on the Zendesk side), but I can overlook that.

By EZOfficeInventory on October 9, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.
October 2, 2018
Steve B.
Field Service Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
December 19, 2017

“Great product for our inventory start up”

ProsFlexibility, QR Coding, Label Printing, Ease of Use, Quick access via mobile app, Simple to learn
ConsRequired close and precise management of inventory import spreadsheet in order to integrate items in between existing places in inventory

By EZOfficeInventory on January 10, 2018
Hi Steve, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding our import process has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!
December 19, 2017
Jay T.
Sales
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2017

“We implemented EZ Office Inventory about a year ago and it has made a huge improvement in our office”

OverallWe were pretty easily able to adapt this software to our needs as a sample inventory system. We went from hoping our salesmen were responsible with our six figure sample inventory to being able to track it.
ProsThe mobile app is quick and easy to use. I can see how my office could improve our use of it, but that's not the fault of the software. Being able to transfer inventory from person to person in the field is great.
ConsThe reservation system could use a little overhaul. It could be easier to make and cancel reservations, but that's a minimal issue.

By EZOfficeInventory on August 15, 2017
Hi Jay, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding our reservation system has been forwarded to our product team and they are evaluating it. If you have any further suggestions/requests, please reach out to our support team at support@ezofficeinventory.com.
August 14, 2017
Brookelynn S.
501-1000 employees
November 10, 2016

“Excellent Software with Great Customer Service”

OverallEZOffice Inventory has been an excellent addition for our company. The current features and functionalities have been very beneficial in tracking all of our equipment and inventory. The customer support is outstanding - they are always listening to requests from their customers for new features, and the fact that they actually implement them is one of the many reasons why we have continued to use it. EZ Office has tons of features that you can use as well as options for modifying it to work better for your company, and they also are constantly upgrading, building new features, and enhancing the software to make it even better. I highly recommend it.
ProsVariety of features, excellent customer service, constantly upgrading and introducing new features
November 10, 2016
Justin B.
Director, Information Security and Infrastructure
Insurance, 201-500 employees
July 15, 2019

“Efficent and robust inventory software”

ProsIntegration with ZenDesk, easy to use API, and full lifecycle management of assets.
ConsNo a big deal, however the user interface could be more aesthetically pleasing.
July 15, 2019
Marcus K C.
Field Logistics Administrator
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2019

“Great Software for Asset Tracking ”

OverallMy overall experience with EZ has been nothing but positive, as even the technical support staff for the product has been accommodating and adaptive throughout usages to meet my company's needs.
Pros1. Reservation System. 2. Mapping, routing and locations modules. 3. Real-time updates for inventory changes. 4. Separate Modules for Assets & Inventory.
ConsThe only thing I can say I don't like about the software is some of the settings cannot be shut off for staff.
May 16, 2019
DEVY M.
Account Manager
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 12, 2018

“NICE APP!! MAKES LIFE EASIER BUT FOR A BIGGER COMPANY ”

OverallThere is this particular client that has a lot of branch so we need to know exactly what we shipped and when, when they get it and if they are running out stock, for that particular client was really helpful and I think they decided to give it a go for themselves, sadly they are bigger than us so I think for them is working perfectly.
ProsOur company dispatch to the whole country that is why we need to have an update situation of our assets, also we need to know when we are running out of some products or our costumer are running out so we can provide them right on time, the excel tables are very helpful for our making decisions and the fact that all the information is up there in the cloud assures us to be in the same page everyone that need to be.
ConsSadly for the size of my company is to much app, I did try the free trial but it was to much information to upload for us to star working and our dispatch and client list are not that big that worth the trouble, but if you have a medium or big company is right the software you need to tracking your assets.

By EZOfficeInventory on December 18, 2018
Hi Devy, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Devy, we also have plans that fit small businesses. You can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com), and they can guide you on how EZOfficeInventory can help you & your team. Thanks!
December 12, 2018