Revulytics Usage Intelligence Ratings

Overall

About Revulytics Usage Intelligence

The first usage analytics solution purpose-built for distributed software applications provides deep insight on product feature use and Application Performance Management. Get started in 30 minutes with SDK integration (Windows, Mac, Linux). Out-of-the-box reporting instantly shows usage trends and user behavior. ReachOut in-app messaging delivers contextually relevant messages based on targeting you define (feature usage, geography, version or license status). Learn more about Revulytics Usage Intelligence

Tony S.
September 26, 2012

“Really satisfied with this Tracking/Market Analysis tool”

OverallWe develop invoicing software which we distribute in 8 different languages and for different countries and for different markets and users. Trackerbird helped us do some Market Analysis to determine what kind of users use our software the most. We even could cater for the best window size, fonts to use, as well as user behavior on how or when they use the software and how often, how long the software is used before they buy the product or discard it. I recommend this product for its ease of integration. For those that need a quick idea of how their product is used by their users, this is the tool to use. To then further improve the tracking/analysis one just needs to make use of the many other features provided by the SDK and if something is missing, talk directly to the support staff and I'm pretty sure they'll consider adding new API calls and tracking.
ProsCustomer Support reply immediately and genuinely do their best to solve any issues. Integration with our own product was very easy and straightforward. The information we gathered regarding OS, screen resolution and such hardware/basic settings (which are immediately available without doing any special or custom integration) helped us take certain decisions regards what features might be more interesting to our users. When we suggested a new feature, they said they'd review it and sure enough, 2 months later we received an email saying that a new version was soon to be released that would cater for our suggestion.
ConsDoes not have all the features we would like for a complete Marketing Analysis tool. There is a limit on the Trackerbird Features that can be tracked, although this issue should be improved in the next release.
September 26, 2012
Tony S.
Director/Lead Software Engineer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2018

“Best option out there”

OverallI will keep on using Revulytics for sure as I rely heavily on its features and use them extensively to guide my product development. The staff are helpful and try their best without being too intrusive or pushy. Something I appreciate.
ProsI liked the fact that I could install and start using it immediately. It is very easy to use and immediately start getting analytics. I have been using it for a very long time and I never had issues or problems with it.
ConsIt is quite big with a lot of features and I couldn't wrap my head around all of them. Luckily I make do with the few features I'm used to but I'm sure I could do more if I could find the time to learn about the whole product/service.
December 9, 2018
Pantelis C.
February 20, 2017

“Very good analytics solution”

OverallRevulytics platform is a good solution that helps companies to easily incorporate and gather usage statistics to existing applications. It provides us with useful reports for our products. It was easy to integrate the platform with our systems and use all needed information to our existing reporting solution. Key points: - Time-saving design that limits the amount of clicks necessary to perform any given action. - Dynamic and usable reporting for most information collected by the framework. - Easy to integrate with existing applications. - Very good support for the product that proved to be a valuable help whenever needed. - Value for money tracking service.
February 20, 2017
Jason R.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Didn't fit our use case”

ProsIt seemed to provide some good options for people using the JVM.
ConsFor our particular use case (usage analytics via JavaScript in Node.js), it was extremely clunky, and we had to "shoe horn" it all to even work slightly.
October 9, 2018
Minjung R.
Junior software developer trainee
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 16, 2018

“good dashboard”

ProsI liked Revulytics because it has a simple dashboard and intuitive UI
ConsThere are many dashboards to check the data but hard to utilize all of them yet.
November 16, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2018

“Useful and easily integratable in your existing software”

ProsThe ease of use was one the highlights of this library.
ConsThe naming schema is not the most natural always.
October 1, 2018
Richard W.
Technical Product Specialist
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2018

“Good easy to use system to capture system useage”

ProsIt's easy to track events using this software showing usage
ConsSome of the language can be difficult sometimes
October 2, 2018