iSpring Suite Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About iSpring Suite

eLearning toolkit for designing responsive multi-device courses. iSpring Suite boosts your e-courses with training videos, interactive assessments, quizzes, dialogue simulations, and even more. It's a friendly tool that is compatible with any LMS. This is software with no learning curve, - exactly what you need under deadline. Join more than 50,000 of course developers who have already chosen iSpring and save their time with iSpring Suite every day. Try it out at https://www.ispringsolutions.com Learn more about iSpring Suite

Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 9, 2019

“iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool”

OverallWe absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!
ProsWhat I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.
ConsBecause the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

By iSpring Solutions on August 13, 2019
Hello, Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please forward them to support@ispringsolutions.com? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!
August 9, 2019
Airlines/Aviation, Self-employed
September 14, 2018

“It's been an excellent product for me”

ProsI've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about. I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent
ConsWhile other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that. As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

By iSpring Solutions on September 17, 2018
Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)
September 14, 2018
Jonathan R.
Training Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
April 13, 2018

“Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!”

OverallIt helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.
ProsEase of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help us diversify the way we deliver content. iSpring made this possible and very easy. Not only is the software extremely easy to understand, iSpring also offers regular workshops to its users that help any new content developer master the Suite and strengthen their ability to create interactive modules that stand out. Excellent Customer Service - Very quick to respond to any questions and the staff is very friendly. They are also very receptive to feedback and look to make improvements to their product often based on such. SCORM Compliant - Convert all of the content created with the Suite into a SCORM Compliant packages for your LMS. The SCORM export supports Flash & HTML5. You also have the ability to adjust the export quality of the media in your module. Lastly, iSpring modules can also be viewed via mobile & offline using their iOS or Android app. Reporting works flawlessly. Quiz Maker is Amazing - It has all the essentials you need + more. I got to play around with Version's 9 Quiz Maker also and already witnessed many improvements from aesthetics to performance.
ConsVersion 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version 8 Quiz Maker's Document Recovery never worked for us (if there was even one). The quiz maker doesn't have an "auto-save" feature. Sometimes if you imported any extraneous media file the quiz maker would crash making us lose our progress from the last manual save. We eventually got in the habit of saving frequently, as anyone should, but a revamped document recovery feature would be helpful.

By iSpring Solutions on April 16, 2018
Hello Jonathan, Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep it up! :)
April 13, 2018
Mindy G.
Marketing Coordinator
Retail, 5001-10,000 employees
August 30, 2017

“My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service! ”

OverallWell, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!
ConsI really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

By iSpring Solutions on August 31, 2017
Hi Mindy! Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team! Keep up the great work!! :)
August 30, 2017
Clark M.
Director of Information Systems
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
March 31, 2017

“Possibly the best software choice for course and content authors”

OverallI've been using iSpring Suite for 3 years now. As with a lot of my software purchases, my interest in this tool was spurred by frustration with the previous tools I had used. Previous software in this category had consistently fallen short in very significant ways. Even 3 years ago, iSpring Suite remedied all those issues for me; but not content to rest on their laurels, they have actively and substantially improved their product over and over again. I can't remember the last time I needed to fire up Captivate or Storyline. iSpring has replaced them at a fraction of the cost. This suite is a bundle of useful tools centered around an application that lets you turn existing PowerPoint presentations into web AND mobile friendly eLearning solutions that communicate with LMSs incorporating the well documented SCORM and AICC standards, iSpring's own LMS or as is often the case for me, a hand-rolled custom solution. Audio and Video synchronization with slides, one of the most tedious parts of this work, is made effortless by iSpring's thoughtful and robust interface. Animations implemented in PowerPoint are duplicated and rendered seamlessly in the final product. Quiz creation is a snap. Player customization is easy. Everything you need is here. As a web developer for over 20 years, I could do a lot of this work from scratch; but only at great cost in time and other resources. iSpring frees me up to focus on the jobs that really require those skills. My clients are consistently impressed with the output. One final word on the subject: iSpring is so well done, I have rarely had need of their support for anything; but on the two occasions in 3 years that I have had an inquiry - their responses have been prompt, courteous, professional and most importantly, effective. iSpring really engages with their users in a meaningful way to continually improve existing features, add new requested features and make my life as a content creator and developer better. I give this software and the company behind it my highest recommendation.
ProsEase of use, focus and quality of features, fair pricing and outstanding customer support and engagement.
ConsTemplate storage and reuse could be better. Versioning would be a great next step.
Recommendations to other buyersIt helps to know and understand a little about LMS standards.

By iSpring Solutions on April 4, 2017
Hi, Clark! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review on iSpring! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that your experience will be more than useful to anyone in need of an e-Learning solution. Should you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be more than happy to help!
March 31, 2017
Dianne V.
Business Owner
March 25, 2017

“Perfect choice to get PowerPoint presentations onto Moodle”

Overall[Note: this review less about the software (which is so intuitive it doesn't need explaining) and more to assist other eLearning content creators. I struggled through forums for days to find a solution to embedding Powerpoint into Moodle! I tried a dozen other methods and software and this is the one that works.] BACKGROUND I create content for eLearning systems, and a major limitation is that PowerPoint slides cannot be EMBEDDED (Microsoft is proprietary software). PPS files need to be downloaded, which isn't user-friendly, trackable or secure. Moodle course creators have traditionally had to use Slideshare or Google Docs to convert powerpoint to HTML5, but iSpring doesn't compromise intellectual property security or require internet access. The lecturers like iSpring because they know and use PowerPoint already for lectures, and can even include background music, an audio track and video. (There is a pro iSpring product to help with all including branching, but I only used the smaller converter). The course creators like it because they don't have to mess with lecturer's content, and it takes less than a minute to convert into one of the 5 options. WHAT OPTIONS ARE BEST WEB I recommend the iSpring converter "HTML5 for mobile option" that shows on an attractive player. (Although it could do with some extra skins!) You get a zipped file for fast uploading. It's fully interactive, and you can permit people to jump back/forward to slides (with thumbnails), links all work (for branching) as does automatic slide timing, integrated audio (no clicking a link). Basically a PowerPoint show on steroids. [iSpring also offers Flash like other products, but Flash doesn't play on any Apple product and is blocked by many browsers.] LMS For professionals, the BEST choice is a conversion for LMS - that turns the presentation into a zipped Scorm-compliant package. The content has all the bells and whistles of the web version, but can be uploaded on most LMS systems. Course creators and admins prefer Scorm as industry best practice. If you create learning content for sale, its ideal for easy distribution. VIDEO Although the iSpring converter for video is good, video as a format has issues. We have regional differences - even though only 1 of 30 slides is different, we have to create and load a dozen different videos each time the lecturer makes a change. The students hate video - too SO slow and jerky.]
ProsEasy to use. Integrated with PowerPoint which is an existing skill with lecturers. LMS staff and programmers do not edit content. Creates distributable SCORM compliant packages that beginners can easily upload. The export function looks very useful (I don't know how often I have lost files), as does the resources and presenters section (but I didn't have time to explore what they are for.) I barely scratched the surface. But the client, lecturers and students all agreed the end result was professional. Conversions can be done in minutes in multiple formats - programmed HTML5 takes days and is often unstable on mobile. The price is very reasonable for the functionality (it is only high due to my country's dollar rate).
ConsNot much and I am usually very critical. I only have a trial version so I haven't tried to create "real world" packages (clients get very fussy about strange details, and that is when you suddenly discover something is not possible). You provided options that I never thought of, but that I think clients and students will find useful. It would be nice if one could specify a range to export more specifically - e.g. slides 1-6, or 2,5,7 (as with printing). I assume I would create multiple presentations and hide slides. The look of the player skin was a problem, so I programmed the finished file via CSS, and only found out later I can adapt the skin - after I showed the software to the client! However, they thought the universal one was good (although it didn't fit well into their LMS template). I think with the offered customization I could probably solve most problems.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work.

By iSpring Solutions on April 4, 2017
Dear Dianne, We greatly appreciate your sharing the case of using iSpring here on Capterra! We are sure it will be more than useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution :) Thank you and keep up the great work!
March 25, 2017
Russell S.
E-Learning, Unspecified
October 6, 2016

“Best quiz development software”

OverallOver the last 8 years we have been running a free educational website for nurses around the world. By far, the most popular component of LearningNurse.org has been our 160 nursing quizzes with over 12,000 questions. We used several different programs to develop and post these flash-based quizzes. However, with greater usage of mobile devices, and the decline/concerns about Adobe Flash, we began looking for quiz software that would meet the current needs of our clients. We had been aware of iSpring Quiz Maker for some time but didn't feel it met all of our requirements. That is, until iSpring 8.1 came out. After careful evaluation of the various main-stream quiz development software, we choose iSpring Quiz Maker as our choice for now and the future. It took us about a month to reprogram and repost all of our quizzes. There are many reasons why we like iSpring QM. The software is well designed and easy to use. It took no time for us to get up to speed to use all of its features. It gives you a choice of publishing to Flash or HTML5 or both. We now only publish to HTML5. With the iSpring Play apps, our quizzes work well on all browsers, tablets and smart phones. Using the Play apps, our quizzes can be downloaded for off-line use. This provides us a very effective and inexpensive way to make our educational resources available as "apps". iSpring QM handles different media well. This increases our flexibility and creativity to develop more engaging and interesting interactive learning materials. Finally, QM has a built-in capability to send quiz results to our server. We do NOT use an LMS, but do like to track all quiz results for monitoring and research purposes. It was relatively easy to set up a PHP script to receive the quiz results and insert them into a MySQL database table. One short-coming of QM is that it lacks a Certificate feature. Fortunately, we were able to have an independent programmer set up a system for us that uses the PHP data to create a PDF Certificate that can be printed, downloaded and saved. So far, our quiz system seems to be stable, reliable and a big hit with our various clients. iSpring provides regular updates and enhancements to their software. They do listen to our feature requests. And, I have found their support to be very good and thorough. They take great pains to provide work-arounds if some features are missing. In our opinion it is the best quiz development currently on the market!
ProsEasy to use, stable and reliable, inexpensive, built-it quiz results output, ability to collect and report additional user data
ConsNeeds more global formatting capability, e.g. master slides; inability to send e-mail results to quiz takers; and no built-in PDF certificate
Recommendations to other buyersGive iSrping QM serious consideration if you have important and critical quiz applications.

By iSpring Solutions on October 7, 2016
Hello, Russel! Thank you for your sincere review of iSpring product! We are sure it will be useful to anybody who is searching for a quiz authoring tool. As per your feature requests, we will be sure to forward them to our Product Development team. And the feature of sending quiz results to a student will be available in the version 8.5, which is supposed to some out in the end of fall. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we could help you with! :)
October 6, 2016
Paul H.
Technical Specialist in deaf technology
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2016

“It's great! and easier than expected! Yes! #LifeGetsBetter”

OverallAt first I was doubtful this program like others that claim to convert Microsoft Powerpoint to HTML5. From the first evaluation version and trying a document it was clear this was not like the others. It integrates lovely into Powerpoint 2013 as an option at the top. I was impressed further after practice attempts of the options when I gave it a very large powerpoint 'program' of nested loops jumping from over a 1000 slides! with over 12K MP3 HQ audio files embedded. It converted all slides and sound files of them correctly and by adjusting the publishing controls improving the compatibility it converted the MP3 files down to 192bps and created copies of the sound files correctly in another format. Later once I learnt the basics without support I started looking at the conversions to run on tablets both Android and Apple. After buying the license for iSpring I trialed the iSpring cloud as this is nearly the only official way to play HTML5 content and save for offline viewing. Now I admit this was all new and I had to contact support via email.. I tried a smaller document over about 300 slides with less sound files primarily because it would be quicker to publish, upload to the cloud and then download to apple device so circa 340Mb presentation. It works straight away viewing from an iPhone 6S and an older iPad. I would not have managed to do this if it was not for Max iSpring Consultant on one of those 'pop up' windows whilst I was searching on their website for more information. I thought hmm it would be just one of those robot automated help options or it was out of office hours and would not reply quick like other sites. To my surprise it was a real person! Very impressed! problem solved and will be suggesting we explore more what iSpring products can do for our needs. I have to thank the consultants Irina Chirkova I have been bouncing questions to and this evening approx. 8:30pm I was trying at home to figure out how my presentation could be downloaded on iPads in real time whilst I had someone next to me with an iPad and iPhone trying to make it work. Having the 24/7 real person who knew the software perfectly was able to help so I could the next day email colleagues letting them know it's working was fantastic!
ProsIt does what it says, it's clear to understand and their technical support via email and on the website popup is fantastic! I cannot fault it.
ConsI cannot think of anything at this time in regards to the iSpring package I use. Maybe ask in 6 months when I have had time to explore eLearning, Quiz and features by learning from the seminars/presentations I regularly get from iSpring.
Recommendations to other buyersRead/study don't be afraid to ask questions as it really does save time. I also liked the forum/community section for interesting further reading. I consider myself a beginner as it has opened up many more possibilities to use in education and training.

By iSpring Solutions on September 15, 2016
Hello, Paul! THANK YOU for your detailed and sincere feedback iSpring products and support team! We appreciate it a lot :) We hope iSpring keeps serving you well and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!
September 13, 2016
Sertip Z.
Senior Lecturer/Programme Director Medical Science
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
July 21, 2016

“My experience of using iSpring ”

Overall As an academic, I have found iSpring to be extremely useful and the ideal software package for my teachings, presentations and educational workshops. I have been using iSpring since 2014. Initially, I started using it for my teachings and presentations in my former role as Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice at Edge Hill University. I found the software extremely useful in enabling me to bring my PowerPoint teaching to life and in making them much more interactive and easy to access. I was able to add in audio, video, interactive slides, quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback) and crucially, it enabled me to share all these online with my students. My students found these iSpring enhanced PowerPoints and teachings incredibly useful, to the extent that some of my shared teachings and online quizzes were access and re-accessed hundreds of times by my students within the space of weeks. What I found most useful about iSpring is the easy and dynamic way in which I can combine so many different forms of teaching and learning into one, succinct, organised and structured teachings. What I found most brilliant about iSpring, is the easy way in which it enables online sharing. I have since started using iSpring in my new role as Senior Lecturer in Medical Sciences and Programme Director for Physician Associate Studies at University of Bradford. A heavy component of the course is online, distance learning and iSpring is brilliant in enabling me to create interactive lectures and teachings which I can share online.
Pros1. Easy usability 2. Ease access 3. Great range of functions and options 4. Easy to share online in various file formats at the same time, making it easier for students on different types of computers to use 5. Great for linking up audio-recordings of lectures with slides 6. Great for embedding videos into the slides 7. Incredibly useful for creating online tests and quizzes with many different options for types questions including multiple choice, true/false, best of five, etc.
ConsNone! It is really ideal for me and I am planning on using it on a long-term basis. It is especially great for those of us who do not necessarily posses programming or web-based skills but still want to benefit form the ability to create slick, professional-standard and interactive online learning resources.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for something that will enable you to make your teachings more exciting, more up-to-date, more interactive and more modern, the iSpring is the software that will allow you to do this with ease and efficiency.

By iSpring Solutions on July 22, 2016
Hello, Sertip! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring. We are super glad to hear that it ideally matches your needs and requirements! And thank you for leaving your recommendation! :)
July 21, 2016
Nalin D.
E-Learning Product Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2016

“Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite.”

OverallI am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is which can deliver the prepared content in the desired format accessible for the learners. I was always surrounded by the complications of programming and testing on platforms like Flash and .NET for content production but it was too much time consuming and involved plenty of unnecessary hard work. Complications like these reduced when I discovered purpose built tools like Adobe Captivate and Articulate. But all complications ended when I discovered iSpring Suite. PowerPoint itself is an all in one surface when it comes to prepare raw E-Learning content. The only additional thing we required is that with which we can compile all the raw material in a solid Flash & HTML 5 content deliverable on our desired accessing devices. I tried various PowerPoint add ins like Wondershare, Adobe Presenter, Articulate Studio, Lectora Snap. But each one of them had its own shortcomings. The one that turned out to be the best and perfect one was iSpring Suite. It supported almost all the PowerPoint animations. With Quizmaker, I was able to make separate customized tests for different chapters. The best thing which I experienced was the ease of inserting or recording audio narration for the slides and later synchronizing them with the animations. iSpring Suite proved to be a champion in delivering both online an offline content. We also used it to deliver offline content in CDs with maximum protection for piracy. The players customization options are incredible with which we can control the look and feel of the module player like its colors and text labels and it also has the ability to save the preset for later use. We also get the control over compression of course objects with which we can deliver it online keeping in mind the bandwidth at the learners' end so that its quick and easy to access on the internet. Today, I am able to deliver E-Learning content for my firm and my clients to all kind of learning platforms and is really admired by the learners. All I can say is, This software is really a result of high precision and perfect engineering.
Pros1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one. 2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos. 3. There is also a course size and compression option according to the low/high bandwidth choice which is unique. 4. Responsive layout of courses with automatic player skin resizing on the device. The player skins are also different for computers and mobile devices. 5. The most convenient narration manager and synchronization of audio and animations. 6. The best player layout in browser for mobile output. 7. Content protection features like setting expiry date and custom domain. 8. Best in class in built screen recording tool. No need of external capturing tools like Camtasia. 9. Simulation feature with 50:50 ratio of video and content going side wise in a slide. 10. Video publishing feature with which we can publish a PowerPoint presentation to HD videos and can also directly upload on Youtube. 11. Support for almost all PowerPoint animations. Other tools like Articulate Studio and Adobe Presenter don't support those many animations. 12. Detailed player customization options. 13. Ability to create independent offline content.
Cons1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides. 2. No ability to edit states of objects. 3. Should have an attentive and more active user community. 4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker. 5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.
Recommendations to other buyersiSpring Suite is an excellent E-Learning development software specially when you thoroughly read and learn how to use it. Many people are always in a hurry and they don't take time to read the complete knowledge base and help articles related to that software and hence are unable to discover its hidden features and full benefits. iSpring is easy, its quick, its versatile and it is multi purpose. It is useful not only for producing digital content for educational purpose but also for other purposes like Digital Marketing for producing Digital Advertisements & Product Demos. And at that price, its really a steal. Apart from producing regular Flash & HTML 5 course modules, it can also be used for generating High Definition videos from PowerPoint. With iSpring Suite 8, we have the ability to make our E-Learning content reach a wide range of users on a variety of different platforms be it computers or mobile devices. With the latest updates, I have observed that the quality of the published content through iSpring has become even more enhanced. I personally recommend iSpring Suite as a must to have tool for every E-Learning developer in the world. If you have and you know well how to use PowerPoint, you will definitely find iSpring Suite as a key to success and a tunnel to deliver your rich Learning Content to any Digital Platform in the world. Go and get it!

By iSpring Solutions on July 11, 2016
Hi, Nalin! Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :) Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!
July 10, 2016
Mario D.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2016

“Wonderful communication with a "click"”

OverallWe have adopted iSpring since 2007 (then the brand was "FlashSpring Pro"), after a thorough comparative analysis with authoring tools available. We are always attentive to developments in other products (including open source and online services), but every year we reaffirm that we are using the best available on the market; iSpring Suite.
Pros1) Ease of use, even for the production of didactic presentations with very complicated scripts and instructional designs. 2) Flexibility to "pack" the same interactive audiovisual object for all types of devices and operating environments with "1 click". 3) The high quality standard is achieved for multimedia presentations considering that we can very suitably adjust the settings of images, videos, audio and effects. 4) The excellent service and quick response technical support team. It's wonderful people with great human qualities and strong technical knowledge. 5) Has a fair selling price. In addition, iSpringsolutions provides reasonable discounts for upgrades to new versions. 6) We use iSpring Suite fun in our daily work. It's fun to build serious and delicate objects of learning and interactive communication presentations in the field of higher education, professional development of leaders of private enterprises, and training for technicians governmental organizations.
Cons"The bee flies because she does not know you can not fly" (morphology and design contradicts all principles of aerodynamics); likewise, iSpring Suite is so powerful that many times we bring our computers to extreme limits of performance developed very complicated presentations ... The problem is not iSpringsolutions; the problem is our irrational claim that 1Gb :) is the same as 1 byte. Smile (believe it or not) we did not find points against the level of development that has come iSprinsolutions with iSpring Suite and see that they have reached an very high fence to overcome.
Recommendations to other buyersiSpring Suite is a tool of author "total"! Surprising, easy and powerful tool for creating learning scenarios and engaging interactive presentations for highly effective communication that can be adapted with a "click" to all devices and operating environments.

By iSpring Solutions on June 30, 2016
Hello Mario, THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful, detailed and sincere feedback about iSpring! We are very grateful to have you with us for these years and appreciate a chance to get that kind of feedback from you! Keep up you amazing work! Our support team is likewise amazed by you!
June 29, 2016
Michael S.
Technologist
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2016

“Great `no code solution”

OverallI've used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback. iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of 'triggers' at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT ('if this, then, that') creation.
ProsiSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring `Presentation Explorer, as it is straightforward and easy to implement. Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player `wrapper is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.
ConsGiven my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I'd like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the `Book' interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the `Simulation' interaction. Some enhanced `skins' or styling of the `Timeline' interaction would be good to see, too. Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat tool for eLearning content development and allows non-coders the ability to create good-looking and very interactive content. Anyone familiar with PowerPoint can use iSpring to create very cool stuff.

By iSpring Solutions on June 28, 2016
Hi Michael, Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback. We greatly appreciate it! We are sure it will be helpful for all the capterra audience. Also, thank you for submitting your ideas about the possible iSpring enhancements. We will definitely forward them to our product development team!
June 27, 2016
Mark D.
Gambling & Casinos, 5001-10,000 employees
October 14, 2016

“iSpring Quizmaker 8”

OverallI have had the wonderful opportunity to download iSpring Quizmaker 8 as a trial version and will submit that it is, hands down, the most powerful, feature-rich, and user friendly platform that I have ever used. I have used many different quiz making software programs and enjoy this one the most with respect to the features that come with the software, the delivery of the quizzes, and the ease of use. I had a few questions for customer support, which I find to be very professional and patient with me as I learn the many features of the program. Their response time to the requests that I submit are always within 24 hours of receipt. I especially like the fact that customer support welcomes feedback about their products to help them continually improve their current five-star product. I can't think of many new features that you would need to create a dynamic and engaging quiz. You have the ability to make your quizzes very fancy by uploading unlimited images, audio, video, and animations to keep the quiz taker entertained throughout your quiz. You can make your quizzes as simple or as fancy as you would like. I also like the fact that your quiztakers are able to take your quizzes as many times as they want, you can upload as many questions as you want, you can embed as many images, video, and media into your questions that you want, for one low license fee. Many testing programs require annual subscriptions, but that is not the case for Quizmaker 8. In terms of value, you are getting a feature packed program for a very fair price. I will guarantee the publisher of your quizzes will enjoy a very user friendly interface to create questions quickly (very quickly - very user friendly) and effectively and your quiz takers will enjoy a completely different testing experience when using this software. It is very engaging. This program has a multitude of different question types so whatever type of questions you are planning, this software has you covered. You are probably in the market for a new quiz creating software package. Look no further. I spent three weeks continually researching quiz creating software and I finally found the diamond in the rough. This is the one you need! This is a great company who is very responsive to any questions you may have, highly professional and pleasant to work with, and is eager to earn your business. Highly recommended!! Five stars in all categories!!
ProsThe multitude of features, ease of use, engaging experience, no limits, and fair price.
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time.

By iSpring Solutions on October 17, 2016
Hello, Mark! Thank you greatly for sharing your sincere opinion with the capterra community! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is in need of a quiz making tool. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well ;)
October 14, 2016
Albert B.
Consultant Cardiologist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
November 30, 2017

“After a short learning curve, it performed very well for my quizes and easier to use., ”

OverallEase of use, to insert pictures and videos. And the videos are consistently working (unlike the other quiz makers that I have used).
ProsIt is very easy to insert pictures with just a couple of clicks. My biggest joy is that I never had problems with inserting (and eventually working) videos into my quizzes. I do a lot of video quizzes and its a time saver. And the videos work across several platforms because my students use either a Mac OS, IOS, or PC. It even automatically corrects the "test paper" and emails to me the results automatically. My students know their mistakes, and grades "real time." And I have in my email inbox the documentation results. Its actually very easy to use, very intuitive. I have actually read the "user manual" very minimally.
ConsWhat can I say bad about a good software? The iSpring Quizmaker lacks the "flexibility" of moving items around the slide. There are several layouts that you can choose but sometimes I have questions that need to have specific placements of the picture and questions and not to mention putting arrows to point at the item (or part) being questioned. There are some things that that I want to do with my questions, that I used to do when I used to use a PowerPoint file as my question platform in the past. That I miss, the flexibility and more features similar to PowerPoint software. Or maybe I need to read the user manual some more. I wish the Survey questions can be graded also.

By iSpring Solutions on December 1, 2017
Hi Albert, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it and hope iSpring keeps serving you well. I forwarded your feedback to your dedicated manager. If you have any other feature requests, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com
November 30, 2017
Professor IML D.
Sibbald Bibliographer
March 17, 2018

“I have used iSpring products for many years; Suite 8, the latest, is the most powerful so far.”

ProsIt harneses all the power of Powerpoint, the output is much smaller than the original Powerpoint and publication in HTML5 makes it available on almost any platform, including iThings which cannot run Flash. I use iSpring Suite 8 to make presentations of historical material, particularly of early printed books. Separately, my organisation - to which I introduced iSpring some years ago - uses it to publish audio-visual educational material for physicians on the web for the benefit of doctors in many countries in addition to UK and to publish the slides and audio of presentations given to our History of Medicine Group. For my own work I extend the use of some features beyond their original purpose; for example, I use the 'Outline' tabs to provide a simple search engine for some documents. I also use iSpring Flip as a means of producing galleries of images with thumbnails for navigation. This, published in HTML5, has replaced an earlier image gallery that I wrote in Flash. The software is very easy to use at a simple level but is also capable of supporting considerable sophistication in using animation. I have had to seek technical support on a number of occasions and have always had prompt and helpful responses - even on the rare occasions when a solution has not been found- I empasise these are rare, usually the problems have been solved.
ConsI have very few complaints! I would like one or two additional features - more sophisticated text search in presentations and a search facility for the flipbooks.

By iSpring Solutions on April 6, 2018
Dear Professor IML, We'd like to thank you greatly for posting this detailed and kind review about iSpring tools and services here on Capterra. We appreciate it a lot and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! Keep it up :) As per the feature requests, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com
March 17, 2018
Claudio Daniel C.
Airlines/Aviation, Self-employed
July 29, 2019

“iSpring Suite review”

OverallI am quite happy, the system was updated over the years and works on all platforms (iPhon, iPads, PC and android).
ProsSince the product is reliable and easy to use, it changed my professional life. Since 10 years I am delivering on-line training and examinations. ISpring is a tool that helped me to deliver awesome multimedia presentations and engaging examinations. My customers are quite happy with it as well.
ConsMay be it would be useful to launch it from my website, instead of loggin into the iSpringlearn LMS.

By iSpring Solutions on August 12, 2019
Hi Claudio, Thank you very much for posting this positive review on Capterra :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! Also thank you for your feature request. Could you please forward it to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our team will be happy to look into it.
July 29, 2019
David J.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 7, 2019

“iSpring Suite review”

OverallOverall I am extremely pleased.
ProsI benefit most by its seamless interface with Powerpoint. The iCloud feature has also been particularly useful. Also, the presentation resources feature is good.
ConsThe content library is extremely weak. It lacks cultural diversity and social relevance. Also the intergration of multiple quizzes's across a presentation prior to publication needs to be added. Also, the Simulation feature character placement is too rigid, because it only supports a single figure that must always be in the same location. The Presentation Resources feature does not allow for targeted or slide specific content relevance.

By iSpring Solutions on March 7, 2019
Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot! As per your cons, please see below: We understand that usually, a learning course is a combination of slides and quizzes. Our developers designed a well-working automatic passing score calculation mechanics. Here is a detailed guide on it: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/calculation-of-a-passing-score-in-scorm In the Presentation Resources, you can add, edit and delete references, file attachments. This feature is needed for filling your entire presentation with some additional information. If you want to complete any of your specific slides with this info you can insert a web object. We recorded a short tutorial on our Custom Character Tool for you: https://ispri.ng/NnBzL Hope that helps, and of course we are looking forward to receiving your email at support@ispringsolutions.com with the request for adding new characters to our library.
February 7, 2019
Kate Y.
private teacher
June 16, 2017

“iSpring is a very convenient program. Almost all my needs are met with its help. ”

OverallThe ability to create all sorts of exercises necessary for my classes. It's one of my main instruments.
ProsI've been using iSpring (especially QuizMaker) for a long time to make tests and exercises (I'm a teacher). I'm very satisfied with this product. Its first advantage is how easy iSpring is to use. Since I am familiar with PowerPoint, I had no problems when I started working in iSpring, everything was clear even at the very beginning. The design is pleasant, too. Secondly, the possibilites are really impressive: anything is possible to create, be it a simple multiple choice test or a complicated exercise with all sorts of questions, levels of difficulty, etc. Thirdly, it's convenient to publish the tests either on one's site (html, flash) or in a Word file. I use both ways, and enjoy them both. My students tested the exercises on their computers and mobile devices (Apple and Android). There hasn't been a single complaint: it works on different platforms and devices. Another good point is the possibility to customize the looks of the test. Maybe it's not the most important feature, but still, it allowed me to make the exercise look very natural on my site, in the same style, in the same colours. Last but not least, customer support is very good. All the issues that I had (there were very few, really) were efficiently resolved. None of my questions were left without attention. All in all, iSpring makes it possible for me to realize all my teaching ideas, so I regard it as one of my best investments and I'm certain I'll go on using it for a long time.

By iSpring Solutions on June 16, 2017
thank you for your review, Kate! We very much appreciate it. Keep up the great work :)
June 16, 2017
Russell C.
Training Developer
Information Services, 201-500 employees
July 26, 2019

“This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time.”

ProsI love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls. When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.
ConsI could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

By iSpring Solutions on August 12, 2019
Hello Russell, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work! Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to support@ispringsolutions.com
July 26, 2019
Jesse H.
Business Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2019

“Great product! + horrible sales techniques for after purchase upgrade subscriptions :(”

OverallThe product itself works very well, is easy to navigate, and tech support is excellent for your first year. If you don't expect to need tech support much after using the product - BEWARE!
ProsThis product offered us an affordable, easy to use tool to convert powerpoint lectures and audio files into formats best suited for offering our online courses. It has worked very well and produces high quality HTML5 files that render well across all devices. Initially, they also had excellent customer support during the sales/trial period and during the one -year of tech support included. more on that later...
ConsAt the end of our first year of use, the tech support that was included with the software expired. That was no problem at first as we knew how to use the software and it was working great. However, when we went to use the software after the IT expiration, iSpring was gone from our toolbar. We were prompted to purchase a ridiculously expensive subscription for ongoing tech support. The smallest plan given was substantially higher than the great price we got on a LIFETIME licenses. When I wrote customer support to find out how to continue using the product and why it had disappeared since I purchased LIFETIME licenses, they repeatedly told me they couldn't answer my question since I had not purchased the extended tech support plan. "What?! I purchased LIFETIME licenses, I don't need tech support, I need your product to continue working as it has." Eventually after much frustration, someone told me I had to reload the software with my license key. Seriously bad sales strategy.
October 3, 2019
Ganesan N.
Director and Chief Consultant
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2016

“iSpring - The most user-friendly and learner-centric Authoring iool”

OverallIn 2012, while serving as a Consultant for a Banking sector client, I was searching for a user-friendly tool to convert the MS PowerPoint presentation created by our team into HTMLS-5 version. I came to know about iSpring through an article in a e-learning blog. In my first attempt to use it, I felt there is something interesting in this tool. Later, when we were developing ILT materials for an educational institution, we purchased the Suite and found it more useful to create learner-centric activities. We also used live-classroom audio and other features such as quiz and simulations to add more elements to the course. Compared to other products, the cost and the ease using the tool made our content developers and academicians (subject-matter experts) to author best courses. As an entrepreneur, my company uses and suggest my clients to have iSpring in their boutique of software. Wish to be associated and use this tool to create a better learning community.
ProsInterface is very pleasant and easy to understand the entire capability of the tool Ease of use with MS PowerPoint Simulations Quizzes
ConsScreen Recording. It is not so easy like other open-source tools we have used. If provision is given to save and edit the recording, we can add additional objects like call-outs, tool-tips, etc. This will enable the users to use iSpring to create MOOC based classes
Recommendations to other buyersPenny spent on iSpring will yield 100% return in the quality of the content Best and wise option to invest in iSpring Special promotions and discounts for academic communities Easy to use as it is similar to MS PowerPoint

By iSpring Solutions on August 10, 2016
Hi, Ganesan! Thank you so much for sharing your case of using iSpring! We are sure it will definitely be useful to everyone searching for an authoring tool. Thanks for sharing the feature requests as well. We will be happy to forward it to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!
August 4, 2016
Roger H.
Head of training, Air Navigation Services
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
June 28, 2016

“Using iSpring software in course production”

OverallOur organization has been using iSpring Quizmaker and Presenter for more than three years for producing a large numbers of basic and refresher e-learning courses for professional technical staff in aviation services. The basis are PowerPoint presentations, and the exam modules are integrated at the end of each module. The variety of question types and branching gives us a powerful tool to test and certify the knowledge of our candidates. After a long evaluation period we have based our e-learning training on this product, and the integration with our Learning Management System SCORM works very good.
ProsThe ease of use and the possibility to edit all texts and illustrations to match our type of service. The choice of different question types are very appreciated by our instructors as well as our students. Our favorite in a complex technical environment is setting up one or more click sensitive areas on detailed pictures. Value for money is excellent.
ConsThere is nothing we do not like with this software. Minor issues we thought could be a problem was easily explained and solved by customer support.
Recommendations to other buyersThe customer support is impressively fast and most helpful. You get personal help to solve your case, not just a general link to a web page.

By iSpring Solutions on June 28, 2016
Hi, Roger! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about iSpring product and support team! It means a lot to us! :) Keep up the great work!
June 28, 2016
Randy S.
Partner
1-10 employees
January 23, 2017

“Works EXACTLY Like it Should!”

OverallWe have been using iSpring Suite for a couple of years now after using another very well-known authoring software. Our original reason for switching is the fact the iSpring presentations work perfectly on iPads and other mobile devices. We have no control over what device our end users are using to complete their courses, therefore we wanted something that would work without our users having to download other apps or configure their devices or browsers. From the start, iSpring did exactly what it was supposed to do. It may lack a couple of features some of the other software has, but that has not been an issue for us. We have also experienced very responsive customer support anytime we needed it. From questions about the software itself to the best way to configure our equipment, all of our questions have been answered. I highly recommend iSpring Suite to anyone developing eLearning today. Randy Shuttleworth Partner - World Wide Learning Group
ProsOutput plays on ALL devices without downloading apps or reconfiguring user's device.
ConsCould use some extra interaction features.
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer support is very responsive unlike some of the more well-known authoring software.

By iSpring Solutions on January 24, 2017
Hi, Randy! Thank you greatly for your detailed and sincere feedback about using iSpring and about your experience with our support team. We are sure it will be helpful to all Capterra users in search of an authoring tool. Keep up the great work!
January 23, 2017
Saties M.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2016

“Easy to use tool for great engaging output!”

OverallWe are using this suite for converting part of our ILT into e-learning so that we can offer this training more or less instantly to participants all over the world at an acceptable cost. This way the participant can prepare themselves at ease for the class room session. For the coaches/trainers it means that deliver the course should be more easy and they can always refer and add extra material into the e-modules.
ProsThe nice part was that with this tool we could create 1) feedback and evaluation forms and 2) convert existing PPT in SCORM compatible content easily and with professional outcome in order to meet our deadline. Also the compatibility with the iSpring Learn was a key factor for this choice. We still need to explore the other features/functionalities; which we will certainly do. There are quite some handy features/functionalities to explore.
ConsWith regard to iSpring Learn it would be good to have the option to self customize the look and feel a bit more. Examples: 1) The image of the "Learning Path" image. Here we would like to add an image of the topic instead of the standard blue color. 2) Wording / terminology that would fit the corporate environment better a) Rename "learning path" into "program" b) Rename "course" into "module". c) Quiz ==> Test/Feedback 3) Would be good to have a library like functionality for the customized e-mail notification messages . Now we store text files and copy the text when needed as a workaround. 4) The Android version allows you to download content for offline view and hence can conflict with Intellectual Propriety right and also commercial objectives. This really needs to be changed.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease refer to the Pros/Cons section. Thank you.

By iSpring Solutions on August 29, 2016
Hello, Saties! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on using iSpring products and services! We greatly appreciate it! Also, thank you very much for your feature requests. We will be sure to forward them to our product development team. Keep up the great work! :)
August 28, 2016
Steven V.
Knowledge Development Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 9, 2019

“We love iSpring Suite”

OverallWe are using iSpring Suite along with PowerPoint to generate all of our eLearning content, and it fits that need for us very well. We have seldom had any technical issues with the software, and when we have the support we've received has been excellent with a quick response time.
ProsIts configuration as a simple PowerPoint plug-in works very well for us, as that is our primary tool for generating eLearning content. New features are being added at a fairly regular basis. The enhanced video and audio production capabilities are reducing our need to rely on other third party tools and end up integrating much better into the final content. The accompanying iSpring Cloud is a very handy repository for hosting our content, and we use it extensively.
ConsI have accidentally deleted the rather complex content of several PowerPoint slides by creating a quiz using the plug-in button without first creating a new blank slide as a placeholder. I'd recommend adding a warning message to that button if content is detected on the active slide.

By iSpring Solutions on July 25, 2019
Hi Steven, Thank you so much for rating iSpring so high here on Capterra and for sharing your positive experience with the tools and iSpring Tech Support. We very much appreciate it :) Also your request was forwarded to our Tech Support team. One of the specialists will be happy to give you recommendations regarding this case. Hope that helps!
July 9, 2019
Dina K.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“Ispring suite review”

ProsThe rep working in Customer support has been most helpful. Without him I wouldn't have achieved what I managed to achieve today! He is sooo helpful. efficient, knowledgeable and courteous. 5 stars to the rep! Keep up the good work and thank you for your help
ConsMany of the graphics are locked so not good value versus competitor products

By iSpring Solutions on September 24, 2019
Hi Dina, Thanks a lot for your wonderful review of iSpring Support team. We very much appreciate it :)
September 19, 2019
Kristi C.
manager of digital training
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees
September 10, 2019

“Easy to use”

OverallWe are growing our digital training library and needed an easy and fast way to get started. This was a great tool that didn't take a lot of training and was easy to use.
ProsI like that the menus are easy to understand and use. I like that interactions are available and easy to use.
ConsI wish that there was more flexibility to customize interactions

By iSpring Solutions on September 11, 2019
Hi Kristi, Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts about using iSpring! Hope it keeps serving you well! :) As per your Cons, how would you like to be able to customize interactions? Could you please send your ideas to support@ispringsolutions.com? Thanks in advance!
September 10, 2019
Aitor C.
Responsable de formación
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1000 employees
November 9, 2018

“ispring in the company”

OverallIn general I am very happy with the product
ProsEase of use from the start, multiple tools to use and now available in Spanish
ConsThey have removed the option to publish in Word of quizes and it was very important to review all the quiz. The option to publish in Word should be available for the entire course, including talkmaster, visuals and quizez. I miss being able to export to excel quizez. I miss being able to hyperlink from a quiz to a visuals or talkmaster of the same course and vice versa. It would allow for much more interactive courses. I miss that you can edit the size and position of the character in talkmaster. I miss that you can change the size and position of text text boxes in both talk master and visuals.

By iSpring Solutions on November 13, 2018
Hello Aitor, Thank you so much for such a detailed feedback and all the feature requests. I am sure we are on our way to making this all available. By the way, the frist step is already done. Version 9.3.4 has an option to publish your quizzes to a Word document for the most profound reviewing and it is better than ever! Also, if you think of any other great feature requests, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com - our specialists will take care of them.
November 9, 2018
Rafal G.
Projects specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2016

“iSpring Suite 8.5 featuring the Morph Transition (PowerPoint 2016)”

OverallThe notion of gamification has been a big issue these days in the digital learning environments. Methodology specialists are pretty sure that gaming that includes fair competition can increase motivation of students living in global network societies. Surely, most training designers are aware that too much fun can be a kind of distraction in the process of knowledge gaining. Nevertheless, a modern well thought of and neatly produced e-learning training can be more effective once at least some elements of gaming have been introduced. Yet, gamification requires much interaction. Some animation would be highly appreciated, too. Thanks to iSpring Suite 8.5 that features the morph transition (PowerPoint 2016) both interactive and animated items have been ensured. From now on different elements of previously designed parts of a course can be moved smoothly from one place to another. It gives learners the opportunity to boost their experience of participation in the learning environment of the training. The attractiveness of the course that includes the morph transition is obvious. What is more, such courses and easily be published in HTML5. That ensures full mobility of the courses that can be delivered on tablets or smartphones. More information upon the morph transition in iSpring Suite 8.5: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/ispring-supports-the-amazing-morph-transitio
ProsEasiness of e-learning implementation and the publish opportunity in HTML5.
ConsNone, whatsoever (sorry ;-)
Recommendations to other buyersTry it!

By iSpring Solutions on December 5, 2016
Hi, Rafal! Thank you greatly for your feedback on the recent iSpring update - Morph Transition support. We are sure it will be useful to the existing clients and those who are in search of an authoring tool. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!
November 27, 2016
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 11-50 employees
December 16, 2018

“Interactive PowerPoints”

OverallAs I described in the Pros section, we use this software as a way for our customers to learn about us and we about them. It give them something to do while they sit waiting to meet with someone. We get compliments on the system all the time.
ProsThis software makes it really easy to create interactive PowerPoint presentations. We use it in our lobby to welcome guests, combining digital signage with an opportunity for guests to learn more about our company and for us to learn more about them. We can pull in live web pages to display (like a weather report), show success stories about our mission, and allow visitors to navigate to different areas of our programs and services. Very cool.
ConsIt occasionally crashes. I haven't been able to pinpoint the issue, whether it's this software or a driver or the OS. But every few days I come to work and the the program is frozen or has stopped running. Sometimes it's PowerPoint, other times it's iSpring. Strange, as it will work fine for several days in a row and it never happens when someone is using it, which is good.

By iSpring Solutions on December 18, 2018
Hi Nathan, Thank you greatly for sharing your success story about using iSpring ;) Very cool! If any questions come up, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our specialists will be happy to assist!
December 16, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
April 8, 2019

“Approachable authoring software with a short learning curve and plenty of bells and whistles”

OverallAs an educator with subject matter expertise, it's great to also be able to develop and quickly produce and publish my own e-learning modules without having to engage other instructional designers.
ProsI've been using iSpring Suite to author e-learning modules since 2014, when I selected it as the software to use when taking courses in online instructional design. I chose it then because it was not difficult to master and it was not as expensive as other software I looked at. I continue to use iSpring Suite for these reasons - it's easy to use, it delivers a professional looking project and it's competitively priced. The company also continues to add new features that provide additional options, like the recent addition of dialogue simulations.
ConsI often struggle with finding files for existing quizzes or simulations that I want to use in a new module. Sometimes when I think I'm publishing a quiz or other interaction in a way that lets me find it again, it turns out I was wrong. Sometimes there are issues with saving these interactions within a module too, but but mostly it works well.

By iSpring Solutions on April 10, 2019
Hi and thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience! We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solutions for eLearning. As per the issue you described, could you please address it directly to our support team? Just send them an email to support@ispringsolutions.com and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you!
April 8, 2019
Tom N.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
January 20, 2019

“iSpring Suite 9”

OverallI use iSpring to produce hour long training programs which includes a quiz at the end. The overall experience has been very favorable and the HTML output performs well.
ProsiSpring doesn't require a large learning curve to begin producing a program. However, as with any software with a lot of features, you need to take the time to explore the software and learn how to make the most effective use of its features. Seamless integration with PowerPoint. iSpring is much better at handling audio files that the native PowerPoint support. It's also beneficial that iSpring supports the animation and transition effects available in PowerPoint. Also, iSpring has the capability to make audio changes while you're working in the timeline which saves having to close the program and open the audio file in another program, save it and then re-import it into iSpring. Finally, iSpring offers excellent support and the few problems I've encountered have been promptly dealt with.
ConsThe programs that I produce include several short video clips. iSpring does not have the ability to alter the slide layout from slide to slide. The work around is to insert the video directly onto the slide in PowerPoint rather than in the iSpring timeline. Not a big issue, but working on the iSpring timeline just makes things easier.

By iSpring Solutions on February 5, 2019
Hi Tom, Thank you very much for sharing your detailed feedback about using iSpring! We very much appreciate your doing that. Hope it keeps serving you well :)
January 20, 2019
December 28, 2017

“An excellent LMS choice for getting setup fast with fantastic service and response!”

OverallIt made converting my presentations into online courseware VERY easy. I like it a lot!
ProsIt is VERY easy to start using it without spending a lot of time learning about it. It's quite intuitive and it has a lot of features built into it. Many different types of question styles, controls for ensuring content isn't missed, an extensive asset library, controls to quickly create interaction scenarios. I researched many different LMS products, including Articulate, Captivate, and others. I'm an average/better than average computer user and I wanted to be able to get converting my programs fast and create tests to go with it. I'm a one-person operation and iSpring has been very easy to use, and I didn't need much help. Occasionally I need to ask "where is this feature located?" and I'm good to continue immediately. I can't say enough good things about their support. I've been helped by a few different staff there, and Paul was very helpful with my queries - he actually asked to CALL ME to talk me through my questions! Now that's service we rarely get in the States. I'm very pleased with the product and support I've been given, and I recommend anyone looking for an LMS program to give them a try. I used the free trial and liked it a lot. It was another 6 - 7 months later that I bought the program (I wasn't ready to convert the files) and they updated to version 8.7. It took months of research for me to select them, and I'm very pleased with my decision, and with the results of the product output.

By iSpring Solutions on December 29, 2017
Hi and a BIG thank you for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! It's super nice to hear that iSpring serves you well! Happy New Year :)
December 28, 2017
Rick Z.
July 31, 2017

“We have helped many people convert existing PowerPoint content, made it interactive and deployed it ”

ProsiSpring has been a reliable development tool for us. We have found it to be almost 100% compatible with ALL of PowerPoint's features. It works very quickly in terms of development and generation of courses. When we've had a question or issue, the Support Team at iSpring is extremely helpful and always gets us a response within a day usually. It is feature rich, has good sound encoding, great video playback and excellent support for LMS tracking. Disclaimer: I have worked with iSpring in their show booth as an unpaid volunteer. I enjoy the product and have established friendships with people at iSpring. I would not be in their booth if I did not believe in their product.
ConsI don't care too much for their interaction builder, but I suspect new features are being built into it. For me, that's a minor dislike as I can inset other objects that do the same thing.

By iSpring Solutions on August 2, 2017
Thanks for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra, Rick! We greatly appreciate it and are pretty sure it will be helpful to anyone searching for an authoring tool. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! :)
July 31, 2017
Steve H.
instructor
February 4, 2016

“Excellent software - fits my needs perfectly”

OverallFirst, customer support for iSpring is ASTOUNDING! I have never had better customer support. On several occasions, the iSpring support staff responded within minutes to my questions! Thank you Iryna, Anna, and everyone else at iSpring. I have used iSpring for several years in my teaching and my research. I began with iSpring Presenter and then upgraded to Suite 8. About the same time, I upgraded one of my laptops to Windows 10 (which I use for lectures), and had some problems playing .swf files that were added to my powerpoints created on my Windows 7 machine. Iryna literally must have spent hours and hours with me over the course of several weeks. I am not a "technical person" at all....so I must have tested her incredible patience with all my stupid questions (sorry about that, Iryna). In the end, it turned out to be a problem with the way the classroom projectors were not detecting the HDMI signal from my Window 10 machine, and NOT an iSpring problem at all. After updating the video drivers on Windows 10 and installing a fresh copy iSpring (thanks Anna) all is now working perfectly the way it should. Again, thanks Iryna and Anna for your tremendous assistance on this - I was so frustrated that I was having fantasies about throwing my laptop away! In addition to teaching, I/we (the research group I am a part of) collect data from about 2,000 students each year. In the past, this was a very time consuming and labor intensive process, especially with the 'experimental manipulation' (which I/we had to do in-person). Using iSpring, I created several different manipulations that could be delivered on-line. Not only was using iSpring for this purpose a great time-saver, but it also allowed for consistent delivery of the manipulation by reducing experimenter effects (always a concern when different experimenters present the different manipulations 'in-person'). I am nearing the end of my career and will be retiring in a few years. Suite 8 has so many things that can be done that I will probably have enough time to learn and/or creatively use them all. I will leave that to the next generation..... All in all, iSpring is a wonderful software for what I need to do, and the customer support is second to none.

By iSpring Solutions on February 5, 2016
Hello Steve, Thank you so very much for your positive and sincere feedback! Iryna and Anna are incredibly happy that you are satisfied with their assistance! We hope that you'll keep enjoying using iSpring.
February 4, 2016
Howard L.
Chief Learning Architect
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“Outstanding Customer Support!”

OverallExcellent for rapid development and projects that require multiple iterations and extensive changes. The suite is very versatile and easy to use (particularly as a non-programmer). Available tutorials, templates and great customer service make this an outstanding software program that should be in everyone's toolkit!
ProsTechnical support has been fantastic! The few struggles I have encountered have been address quickly, professionally with a friendly, supportive approach. Overall, the software is very intuitive and easy to use. I also appreciate how new capabilities are added and existing ones evolve.
ConsOnce in awhile I encounter a limitation with how a particular quiz or interaction is set up (available parameters) and think "I wish it could do ". With a bit of creativity, I can usually find a workaround or different approach.

By iSpring Solutions on March 12, 2019
Hello Howard, Thanks a lot for your kind words about iSpring products and service! It means the world to us! :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! And if you ever have any feature requests, please send then them to support@ispringsolutions.com - we will be more than happy to look into them!
February 24, 2019
Roger H.
Responsibe for Training
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
September 27, 2018

“iSpring Suite 9 - A Very Powerful Tool in Education”

OverallA fairly large education unit in an Aviation Service Provider, we are training technical and operational staff using e-learning instead of class room. With this software, combined With PowerPoint, a large number of courses and exams have been developed with great savings as a result. The candidates appreciate the courses very much, and we have full Control of every persons Level of knowledge and thus the basis for certification in various Fields.
ProsThe software har many important functions that adds beautifully into our PowerPoint based courses. We appreciate all types of questions, how they can be tailored to any special needs, and how the software reports can be distributed in several ways.
ConsThe few issues and wishes we had listed in Version 7 and Suite 8 have been corrected and solved by the excellent and highly cooperative technical support in iSpring.

By iSpring Solutions on October 1, 2018
Hi Roger, Thanks for posting your kind feedback about iSpring products and service here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it! Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! :) In case of any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com, one of our managers will be happy to assist!
September 27, 2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1001-5000 employees
July 10, 2018

“ispring saves me money.”

Pros I run a personal website in my spare time ,where I teach online guests the rudiments of computer science. To do this I leverage on ispring to create mobile ready video presentations. ispring enable me create audio visual presentations which help pass my thoughts to my viewers easily. I am provided with instructional tips and video tutorials on the ispring website, which allows me present my videos and presentations in ways which ,I normally would had required hiring a professsional to achieve.ispring has also saved me a lot of money ; and since my website is free to use, it only makes sense that the cost of creating content is reduced to the lowest minimum and ispring let me do just this.
ConsHas quite a slow learning steep. At least I have not been able to pick the workings of this program as fast as I do with other tools. Could be because I haven't had enough time to ,because of my job.

By iSpring Solutions on July 11, 2018
Hello, Ifeoma! Thank you very much for posting you review of iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well :) We would also like to share some helpful resources with you. Here you can find all the useful materials on any iSpring product: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support And here is the link to our webinar series that will also help you get started quickly: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Hope that helps :)
July 10, 2018
Aaron H.
Director of IT
January 28, 2018

“This software has made instructional design a breeze!”

ProsI like its ease of use, great html publishing that brings over everything I create in PowerPoint, and its seamless integration with PowerPoint.
ConsThere's nothing I don't like. But, I suggestion I have is if they could make custom interface controls like dials or knobs that a learner can click, hold, and move while watching an indicator move. For example, if I increase the heat on a thermostat, it would be great to watch the indicator needle rise with the manipulation of a control mechanism. While I can simulate, to a degree using animations in PowerPoint, it would be easier to add controls and tie their actions to indicators for better simulations. Overall, I have zero complaints about this software. It's made my job much easier and has helped me be more creative.

By iSpring Solutions on January 30, 2018
Hi Aaron, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! we greatly appreciate it. Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your feature request, I forwarded it to your dedicated manager and she will look into it. If you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com
January 28, 2018
Tushar M.
Pediatrician
Medical Practice, Self-employed
April 19, 2017

“Great Tool for E learning programs with a very responsive support team !”

OverallI have been an iSpring suite user for a long time. I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into files which can be seen on any browser. We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors. The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed. It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration of images as well. One could do easy import from an excel file to create more quizzes by mix and match. The HTML 5 converter option gives flexibility for your content to be used on desktop, mobile or tablets. I am a Pediatrician by training and could manage it easily. The iSpring support team is awesome and very prompt. I am from India and find the cost on the higher side especially as it is a free website. There are many more features which have not been explored fully. I would highly recommend iSpring for its ease of use, variety of applications, HTML5 and new features that are added regularly.
Prosease of use. HTML5. Quiz maker and powerpoint conversion which prevents copying (as mine is a free site)
ConsThe cost is on the higher side. Some restriction on formatting etc. but has been improved to a large extent in iSpring suite 8 version
Recommendations to other buyersVery good software for people who are not inherently from techno field. I have been upgrading their last 3 versions.

By iSpring Solutions on April 19, 2017
Hi, Tushar! Thank you so much for posting your thorough review of iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and are sure that anyone in search of an authoring tool will find it useful. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with: support@ispringsolutions.com
April 19, 2017
Linh G.
May 20, 2019

“iSpring Suit is a great software for creating online courses. ”

OverallIt has been a great experience using iSpring Suite to create online courses. This software has all the functions that I need to create an online course and also the customer service team always helps me promptly with my questions. In addition, the production team always tries to improve the product for a better. Especially, this software gave me a chance to start my business quickly and effectively. I am happy with this iSpring software. Thank you.
ProsThe points that I like most about this software are: - The affordable price for a startup. - Compatibility with PowerPoint. It's easy to create a new course. - Quiz maker. This function is very helpful for students to review the lesson. - Book Flip. This function is very helpful for learners to read the material in eBooks format. - Library of characters, background, and templates. These materials make the lessons more attractive. - Easy to install and use.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like about this software but I have a suggestion: - It would be great if we can have the function of recording the answer from the learners in quiz maker function.

By iSpring Solutions on May 22, 2019
Hello Linh, Thanks a lot for sharing your story of using iSpring with the Capterra audience and with us! We very much appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well. Could you please send your feature requests to support@ispringsolutions.com? One of our specialists will be happy to assist you! :)
May 20, 2019
Sergey I.
methodology
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
October 22, 2018

“Perfect choice to create e-learning courses”

ProsWe really liked user-friendly interface and it has a variety of features that were offered by iSpring! Of course, we've come up with some questions and also had some issues during our experience with iSpring Suite. There's a Knowledge Base on the website, which has the essential information, however, sometimes it needs to be more specific. However, customer service is makes that easier: technical support specialists are always ready to help, and they promptly reply to any customer queries!
ConsWe feel that iSpring is going in the right direction: they consider the requests of their customers, improving the software and widening the features! Of course, some of the issues cannot be fixed immediately and it might take some time; or, for example, sometimes you feel like you need some more options or tools. Not everything, but there are features which are implemented by Developers Team.

By iSpring Solutions on October 30, 2018
Hi Sergey, Thank you very much for submitting your review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are pretty sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for an authoring tool! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well. In case of any questions, please contact support@ispringsolutions.com.
October 22, 2018
Jae L.
Sr. Technical Learning Analyst
Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees
September 23, 2019

“Immediately more reliable and seamless to use that Adobe Presenter”

OverallI've used iSpring before but due to others using Adobe Presenter, I had to use Presenter. Since our upgrade to Office 365, we've had issues with Presenter working with PowerPoint, causing some serious issues. Today, I loaded a PPT file, synch'd audio and published the file without issue, which is great!!! Since it's early in my review, I can't honestly rate everything as "perfect".
ProsThe best feature is that the software did everything I needed to without issue. Synching, previewing, and exporting a file was seamless unlike my experience with Adobe Presenter.
ConsThere was some features I did not see (but I may have been my lack of experience). One feature I often use (with Adobe Presenter and Captivate) is the ability to lock a slide from moving forward while giving the user the option to go back from any locked slide that's been viewed. ***There was an issue when I updated to iSpring Suite 9 telling me that I was on a trial version. This was confusing because there was no clear mention that the update was a trial version.

By iSpring Solutions on October 1, 2019
Hello Jae, Thanks a lot for your sincere review of iSpring :) We are happy that your are liking iSpring as your new authoring tool! Hope it keeps serving you well! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! We also have lots of FREE educational webinars on our products as well as eLearning in general. You are welcome to watch them at any time: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Hope that helps!|
September 23, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
September 13, 2019

“Easy to use like using PowerPoint”

OverallEasy to use, can combine various method of learning in one course.
ProsIt supports Thai font. The final product is responsive and adaptive display that fit on use mobile cellphone.
ConsI did not know yet I can use variable inside iSpring or not. Sometime I want to customize some learner's score displaying in the slide.

By iSpring Solutions on September 16, 2019
Hello, Thanks a lot for posting such a positive review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. As per your Cons, could you please send a message directly to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our specialists will be happy to assist you! :)
September 13, 2019
Don D.
General Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“iSpring Suite gave us all we needed to create compeling content”

OverallWe needed to produce a video PowerPoint presentations to be used for Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing education. The requirements of the NMLS were very strict and we were able to easily publish and manage our licensing courses using the iSpring LMS. The support from iSpring was exceptional.
ProsThe ability to create combined Video and PowerPoint presentations and to easily publish them to the iSpring LMS and to my Moodle LMS. We can go from recording a video to a complete product in a very short time. Combines the best of recording presentations with editing, producing and publishing. There is no product on the market that competes with iSpring suite.
ConsThere are so many improvements it is hard to keep up!

By iSpring Solutions on February 5, 2019
Hi Don, Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience from working with iSpring products and service! Keep it up :) As per your request, we hold webinar series to talk about all updates and how to use them: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Is there any other way you would like to find out about the updates?
January 30, 2019
Adam J.
Learning and Development Officer
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
December 2, 2018

“Fantastic product!”

OverallOur old LMS e-learning creation tool was very limiting, this software allows us to create courses that are much more interactive and engaging for our staff, as well as the ability to create them at a much faster rate. Overall, an outstanding product.
ProsEssentially a plug-in for PowerPoint, this product allows you to convert PP presentations into e-learning courses coded in a number of different formats, including SCORM and HTML5. On top of that, there is a lot of proprietary content, including slide templates, background images, and hundreds of character images (with many different styles and poses). The suite also gives you the capacity to create quizzes and surveys, interactive images, dialogue simulations, and more.
ConsThe only grievance I have with the product is that some of the interactive image players are not as customisable as I would like, but the customer service team has been fantastic in helping me find workarounds, or forwarding my queries to the development team for potential updates.

By iSpring Solutions on December 5, 2018
Hello Adam, Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring solutions and service. We very much appreciate it and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your feature requests, could you please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our managers would be happy to take care of them!
December 2, 2018
Irina M.
Specialist T&D
June 5, 2018

“It is the must-have tool for e-Learning content designers!”

ProsThe problems that I faced recently in my company are lack of a platform to develop and design courses, lack of post-training support and a small courses templates database with an old fashioned design. With iSpring I managed to solve all three problems on my own in a short period of time. Often, one day is enough to develop a course due to iSpring Suite simplicity and iSpring technical support. iSpring Suite is a kit that includes all necessary tools. I can create an interactive course, and enhance it by adding a quiz. Adding a quiz takes just 5 minutes and voila, my course is ready for publishing. Courses can be easily published as e-Learning courses that can be loaded to any LMS. I did never had any errors with this. Definitely, it is a must have toolkit for everyone who develops e-Learning courses and is limited in time.

By iSpring Solutions on June 6, 2018
Hello Irina! Thanks for posting this wonderful review of iSpirng products and service! We greatly appreciate it :) If you need assistance with anything, don't hesitate to send your questions to support@!ispringsolutions.com! Keep it up!
June 5, 2018
Tonia S.
11-50 employees
April 27, 2017

“Build an awesome course with interactive quizzes in 1 day with IspringSuite”

Overall- It's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve - Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS. - a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages - a powerful quiz maker - prompt helpdesk support - every release has awesome innovative features. - a great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning inexpensive
ProsIt's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages powerful quiz maker prompt helpdesk support every release has awesome innovative features. a great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning inexpensive
Consnone

By iSpring Solutions on May 1, 2017
Hi, Tonia! Thank you for your structured feedback about using iSpring. We are sure it will be useful to anyone in need of an authoring tool and an LMS. Keep up the great work :)
April 27, 2017
Akshaya Z.
Instructional Designer
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees
May 27, 2019

“Thank you for great , helpful software”

OverallIt's great experience with the i-spring team. Good response. It would be great if we could receive discount in pricing for being loyal customer. :) Product is very useful.
ProsBelow features are good: Good collection of characters in library Multiple interaction Variety of ways to publish output
ConsIt would be great if we could enable below features in i-spring Adding .pdf or documents on slide screen (Not in resources) In course adding pdf documents which are searchable create any iSpring interaction with a third-party file, where we add content in FAQ through uploading word file Can publish multiple book at a time in iSpring Flip. we need to upload multiple word file at time. And, we need to add mixture of different type of files, for example: PDF and word file. e-book interaction need to be added within a course along with other interaction

By iSpring Solutions on May 30, 2019
Hello Akshaya, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service with the Capterra audience! We greatly appreciate it! As per your feature requests, our tech support manager will get in touch with you. Some of them can be resolved already :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
May 27, 2019
Tatiana L.
Lecturer
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
December 5, 2016

“Easy for lecturers, friendly for students”

OverallMy experience with the program started in May 2016 for the first time in connection with the online training course for the university. The program is intuitive. I caught it myself. The cost of the program was very attractive for teachers. Since the purchase, the program was updated several times with many useful things. The free support is available throughout the first year. Support is very competent and deployed to respond to questions and sympathetic to the users. I addressed the support twice: to learn about placing materials in LMS Canvas and to offer additional functionality. The existing functionality is stable. They worked out every detail in order to study material looked decent. iSpring Suite includes a module for editing video and audio, a module for creating screencasts, a module for interactive materials creation. In my opinion, the excesses are not needed in training materials, so I am satisfied. But I am sure they are going to do extended functionality for creating interactive materials because those guys work hard every day.
Pros- easy to understand - user-friendly interface - decent view of training materials - stable operation of the functional - competent and quick support - easy publication in any format - your personal participation in the product development

By iSpring Solutions on December 5, 2016
Hi, Tatiana! We greatly appreciate your sharing feedback about using iSpring! We hope it keeps serving you well. If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know!
December 5, 2016