Mothernode CRM Ratings

Overall

About Mothernode CRM

Mothernode is an all-in-one cloud-based CRM solution designed for small and mid-sized businesses across a variety of industry verticals. Mothernode CRM helps companies manage and automate their sales and marketing processes as well as establish a complete business platform to run their businesses on. From tracking and nurturing sales leads to creating quotes and invoices, Mothernode CRM offers a variety of solutions, available in different editions that meet your requirements and budget. Learn more about Mothernode CRM

Mark J.
Sales Associate
August 15, 2016

“Mothernode - The one solution for all your CRM Needs”

ProsUsing Mothernode is like combining only the best features from the other big software companies into one program and not incorporating the clunky features that do not work. They seamlessly integrate a robust CRM in with their project management, purchasing and production planning module to create a system that can handle orders from prospect to invoice. Mothernode also give the user the ability to quickly track real-time data and generate custom and useful reports that are paramount to running any business. Although the system can do everything Mothernode also built the modules to stand alone to be used the way that bests suites your business. The CRM itself is a very powerful tool that will keep any sales team on track and organized to close more projects. The Mothernode CRM does a superior job of managing contacts and tracking prospects to opportunities to clients. This reduces the need to input the same data multiple times when the projects progress through the system saving time and errors. In my business we are often required to order materials from multiple vendors for one product. The ability to "build" the product from multiple components and issue individual purchase orders to multiple vendors without entering data a second or third time is a huge time saver for us. Overall, our employees are more productive with less errors and generally happy to be using a system that fits their needs so well. To often the value of software is measured in dollars and cents and the employees ease of use is not taken into consideration.
ConsWe would love to see a client facing portal added that could serve as an on-line store or on-line ordering system. The ability to import clients orders directly into Mothernode would further streamline our internal systems as well as the client experience.
Recommendations to other buyersRequest the demo and use the software for yourself. It is very intuitive. Start with the CRM and add the other modules as your business grows or the need arises. The implementation support, training materials and after the sales support is second to none. They are always there for us no mater what issue pops up.
August 15, 2016
Alison B.
August 11, 2016

“Great software and great company!”

ProsMothernode is easy to use. We use it to run our entire business. Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Purchase Orders, etc. It keeps things simple. Easy to run reports and find what you are looking for. I really like the flexibility I get working in the cloud so I can work remotely if/when I have to. I also like being able to send invoices to customers through the system and see how many times they've opened them. We can do the same thing with quotes and POs. It makes life easy. Customer service is great and very receptive to some of our ideas and have implemented a lot of our suggestions over the years.
ConsI like how simple it is to make a PO from line items in the order, but I wish there was a way to automatically add items from 1 PO to multiple orders. It would be nice if we could have a customer portal that would allow our customers to access their invoices, etc.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't shortcut any implementation items. We had a bigger implementation process because we were bringing in data from our previous system. Rather than have our Mothernode account manager work with us to migrate the data, we manually entered everything and since we were new to the process we made many mistakes. Make sure you fully communicate your business process to them upfront. Draw it out, get everyone involved. They did everything we asked, but some things we left out that needed to be corrected after we started using it. Make sure you get everyone's feedback during evaluation process to make sure they do everything they need to before you go live with the software.
Ric T.
August 13, 2016

“Mothernode helps us manage our business”

ProsI like the responsiveness of the Mothernode personnel. They seem to understand our growing business since they are one as well. Also, they seem to be pushing the envelope on innovating and adding features. They are also patient with us as we change our processes and making changes to our program accordingly. Our primary initiative when signing on with Mothernode was to get some web enabled CRM help. Securely managing our customer information, automating our quoting process, helping us all be on the same page with customers with info entered in real time. They have not only done that for us but given us more ERP capabilities as well that helps us manage our work flow. There is still more work on our part to take more advantage processes that could be automated by MN.
ConsThe main thing I dislike is not being large enough to have a full time person on our team that can be more focused on helping us use this tool to its full potential. We are getting there but there's so much it can still do for us.
Recommendations to other buyersJust be very candid with what you want the program to do and and try to manually process engineer your business as much as possible before implementation. Also, be committed to having everyone in your organization use the program consistently. It will take time to get comfortable and you will likely be making tweaks as you go along and get input from your team. That just makes the program that much more powerful.
Daniel F.
September 6, 2016

“Great product for those who don't need the expense and complication.. ”

ProsEase of use while maintaining a complete profile of prospects has been key. While other systems touted the ability to capture lots of information, it usually results in requiring the user to manually input extraneous data, which for busy people means they are less likely to utilize the program. With Mothernode, the being able to quickly enter the few necessary fields means our sales people are actively using the program, which leads to better tracking and makes it easier to follow up, and close more sales. While a prospect moves through the funnel, then we can add additional data as needed.
ConsThe only real dislike is with the lead capture forms. While they absolutely work, their design is a bit old and our responsive website requires two different versions of the same form so that users can see a correctly sized form based upon if they are accessing via a phone or a desktop computer. We have multiple different forms, and in multiple languages, so then number of forms can grow exponentially.
Recommendations to other buyersWe are increasing accountability with our sales people. Previously they sales people would be on the road and we would only get emails back about progress without knowing what customers they might be vising. Now we can better understand what our sales staff is doing and in turn, the ability to follow up as a company with new leads has increased our sales.
September 6, 2016
Lindsey V.
Pharmaceuticals, Unspecified

“Loyal customer survey”

ProsI liked how easy it is to archive emails sent or receive to the Mothernode record. In addition, I like we are able to email our member from the members record in Mothernode. This keep all our commutations to and from our member organization and easy to follow up on. We store a lot of our member's information the member's record in Mothernode from member's contact information, account information, sales, enrollment information. We receive phone calls from our members with questions, to answer their questions we need to access their information that is in their Mothernode.
ConsI was not satisfied with the search field too many clicks to search for a members record. A lot of time, I had to search for multiple member records at a time while I was on the phone with our member. The extra clicks to search for multiple member records at a time made the search take longer. For example to start your search you have to click the Member/Prospects tab then enter the record name, click on the name your searching for, then click the name again to open the record. Then when done with the member's record you had to click the home button and start again.
Recommendations to other buyersVisit their website for the different CRMs they offer.
Grady B.
August 11, 2016

“Mothernode Runs Our Business”

ProsOne of the best features of Mothernode is the ability to have new staff quickly on-boarded in the system with the plentiful "How To" videos available as well as the fact that the system is very intuitive. Additionally, as an executive administrator in the system, I have access to the performance metrics that make it easy to not only understand how our Account Managers are performing but to also create a clear vision of our business performance, market segments served and ultimately detailed information on the prospects and customers that we target and serve. It's a fantastic operational and managerial tool!
ConsIn comparison to the full on-line system the mobile app could be a little more robust. The system being web based does quickly identify when your ISP is not performing as well as it should. Utilization of the system certainly got more efficient once we were able to upgrade our network to fiber optic.
Recommendations to other buyersInvolve as many people as you can in the evaluation process to make sure you get everyone's input. Adopt as quickly as you can and don't draw out the process.
Dave B.
August 16, 2016

“Very good CRM - Highly Recommend!”

ProsMothernode has been a simple CRM to implement and use. We came from Salesforce, which was both costly and complicated and because of that, nobody used it. I think Mothernode has done a good job of balancing features and simplicity. There aren't many different screens that can get lost on. It's easy to navigate. So it's been easy for all of us to get going pretty quick. We rely a lot on the collaborative features and has helped us stay organized. As a small company, it's been critical for us to have access to timesaving features like automated events, email marketing, sales automation, etc. Before Mothernode our manual processes took way too much time and we were never going to grow our business as fast as we could with Mothernode.
ConsWould be nice if it had e-commerce built-in. This way I could keep everything under one roof. Also would be good to integrate with MYOB.
Recommendations to other buyersHave a good understanding of your workflow. Get a demo. They have multiple editions to choose from. I would suggest beginning with what you need and grow into the other editions when you are ready. It was easier for us to start with the Sales Team Edition and then upgrade to the Marketing Edition once we had everything setup. We did this about 3 months later.
August 16, 2016
Tim S.
CTO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2019

“Checks all the boxes, then adds some more and checks those too”

ProsWe spent a long time trying to find the CRM that suits how we work. After a couple of false starts we settled on Mothernode as being the best combination of features that we needed right now, and features we knew we would need once we got some traction. A huge part of the success of our implementation is the thorough review and training that you get when you sign up. The team worked very hard to help us get up to speed, including importing a pretty messy old customer database and adding new custom fields. The integrations look very promising - we will probably need QuickBooks and Stripe, and are already using the Outlook plugin very successfully. There's clearly still a lot of development and a very healthy roadmap.
ConsIt opens new browser tabs quite frequently Some of the fonts are small I'd like to see the API extended
January 23, 2019
Bill K.
August 13, 2016

“Managing a project almost completely from my desk”

ProsThe ability to email quotes, orders and purchase orders from with in the system. This feature allows me to be able to track when one of those items was emailed out from my desk. You are also able to view when the email was downloaded and request a digital signature on quotes. I'm able to take a majority of the previously printed files and manage them with in this software. We are able to reduce the amount of paper used and don't have to dig through files to find the information since its all managed within the order.
ConsThe lack of ability to make changes once an order is processed and partially invoiced. It would be nice to be able to update any changes that are late in the process.
Recommendations to other buyersI know change is difficult but I think you will find this system to be user friendly and is constantly being improved.
David C.
August 4, 2016

“Mothernode helps me manage my projects”

ProsIt's been easy to use and allows me to work on the road, because I travel all around the world. Mothernode allows me to easily manage the daily status of my projects from quoting and orders to tracking my purchase orders. They are continually adding new features that allow me to be more efficient and the cloud-based solution allows me to remotely manage all of my projects. The system is intuitive and very easy to use.
ConsChanges once an order has been processed can be a bit time consuming to reverse and update, but otherwise, I don't see a dislike that can't be overcome. Would like to see vendors in the Mobile App.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you are familiar with all your business processes first so you know what to transition into the software. It's easy to use. Don't import old data and follow their recommendations. They make it easy.
August 4, 2016
Bethany B.
August 13, 2016

“I depend on Mothernode everyday!”

ProsThe solutions are custom to our industry. They make modifications to our software that makes the function unique to our company.Business for me everyday includes customer service, estimating, time management, communication, history management.. All information at finger tips for all departments of the company. There is one entry and everyone can know what is going on. There is also history of all clients, that can be managed, referenced. Creative communication with notifications, time released reporting. Client communication management, all in one place.
ConsThe timetable for modification. Limitations for some requests.
Recommendations to other buyersThis product will help your business, it is comprehensive, multi levels, drills down and is current with today's technology, I find cutting edge.
Greg M.
Project Coordinator
August 5, 2016

“I work with Mothernode every day as my primary CRM tool.”

ProsObviously you can use it to do all your lead-tracking, quotes, orders, and invoicing, but that's the job of any CRM. The real value add for Mothernode is efficiency. There are so many ways to automate the small stuff that consumes your time. Automated emails and updates and reports and inventory tracking and on and on. If you ever think anything along the lines of "I wish I didn't have to do/write/input this value/name/info each time," then you can be sure that there is a way to make it so you don't. As far the Mothernode goes as a company rather than a product, I have found them to be accessible, helpful, and responsive. Quick turn around on any kind of request. Easy to work with. They've been great.
ConsReally the only annoyance I can think of is that the back button in the browser doesn't work very well for navigating, but I'm not sure if that's a reflection on the product so much as on php.
Recommendations to other buyersFocus less on the core tasks like leads, quotes, orders, POs, and invoices. Focus more on what kind of tools the software gives you to make doing all those core tasks more efficient.
August 5, 2016
Ben H.
September 1, 2016

“Great system from a great company”

ProsI really enjoy getting the personal customer service I receive. They really care about helping our company succeed in anyway possible. Mothernode has increased our internal communication by quite a bit. Lack of communication was a big problem, and this was a huge reason I pushed for our company to get a CRM system.
ConsSometimes it can be a little bit funny when you are trying to search for things. It sometimes will tell me that it can not find one of my contacts when I search for them by name, so sometimes I have to go find them by looking their company up first.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely use them. They care about truly helping their customers. Communication, and documentation. It has been easier to communicate internally, and I am seeing so much more data and information being uploaded and attached to a specific account. This will help us retain knowledge that would either walk out the door when an employee left, or get lost when somebody lost the paper they took notes on.
September 1, 2016
Andrew L.
October 14, 2014

“Mothernode customer since 2009”

ProsIt's very easy to use and has a lot of modules and features that we depend on in our business, and it has helped us in becoming better organized. We use Mothernode to manage all our sales and customer activity. We also use it for quotes, orders, purchase orders, and invoices. Because it's cloud-based, it has been a very practical solution to connect all our offices and users throughout the US. It also lets our users work remotely when traveling to client locations.
ConsWhile they do a good job updating the product and including release notes, it would be nice if they made more video tutorials or hosted more webinars to review these features with us. It would also be good if it had an e-commerce solution built in. I'm sure there are additional features we could use that we may not know about.
Recommendations to other buyersBe prepared to adjust and change the way you work. After implementation, it took us about 6 months to really get comfortable with Mothernode and the way the workflow worked in different circumstances. Even though most processes were similar to our previous software, there were are lot of details that we needed to adjust to, and in some cases, it did a lot more than what we were previously used to. But like anything, this became second nature. It was just a big difference taking all of our processes and putting them into one application.
October 14, 2014
Heather D.
Legal Services, Unspecified
August 13, 2016

“Mothernode is such a pleasure to work with”

ProsWhat I like best is how easy it is to work with the Product and Staff at Mothernode. Mothernode allows us to place all our leads and opportunities with the unique documents and information (Patents, Docket Reports, Case Numbers, Attorney contact information) for our Expert Witness business, and manage and track our customer relationships. Benefits are one go to place to understand the status on that lead or opportunity.
ConsWould love the back button to work like standard. It works sometimes, but not all the time.
Recommendations to other buyersMothernode will always help improve your requirements to meet your unique business needs. Listen to them!
Sarah Z.
Legal Services, Unspecified

“Mothernode CRM”

ProsVery easy to navigate once you know the layout. I like that it keeps all your customer information in one place that can be accessed by all the sales team. Keeping everything organized and in one place that all can easily access.
ConsCurrently I don't like having to go through 2 methods to find what I need. Because we are in between using mothernode full time and doing things the old way, I am having to do double the work to find what I need. This is not a mothernode issue, this is an internal issue.
Recommendations to other buyersExcellent way to keep communications open between sales team members and inside sales. I like that we are able to connect emails to the customer profile itself and have a running tally of conversations.
Andy S.
Computer Software, Unspecified
August 11, 2016

“Powerful, Flexible CRM software that does everything I need.”

ProsThe ability to organize everything from sales leads to sales production and delivery. Ours is a business with lots of pieces and players. The Mothernode systems gives me the ability to look at a project at any time and get a quick snapshot into the project status.
ConsWould like to see more of the customer service modules on the mobile app. My team travels around the world and in our business we rely on cases for our customer support. Would be great to have this feature on the app, so I can keep up with all the case activity on my phone.
Recommendations to other buyersI highly recommend Mothernode as it is a reasonably priced effective tool that will give your organization the ability to focus on your customer and their needs.
Jamie P.
August 30, 2016

“Worth its weight in gold!”

ProsThis CRM is to use and ideal for me and my reps who don't get much face time during the week. The marketing components are such a time saver for me. I think I've started saving at least 1 full week a month in emailing! And the staff at Mothernode is very helpful.
ConsThis CRM can do much more than I really need at the moment. I really only use about 1/3 of what it can do. But at least I can grow into more without having to pay more. Just not there yet.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely have a solid understanding of your business, customer needs and sales process. It will help get you going quickly. Also, be prepared to spend some time creating your email marketing. This would take just as long in MailChimp, etc. The point is once you do it you will save TONS of time.
Sheryl T.
Director of Marketing

“Mothernode CRM”

ProsI like that Mothernode is always trying to improve and keep their technology and capabilities current to better serve its clients. We have been able to better track our leads through MN and report on progress with our marketing efforts thanks to Mothernode.
ConsI am not fond of having to start over with a search instead of their being a back button feature. (Does that make since?)
Recommendations to other buyersUtilize the Campaign features! Be sure that everyone on your team is aware of how valuable these fields are. Skipping them only hurts you and the companies progress.
Kim M.

“CRM Tool and more!”

ProsMothernode allows me to log information and calendar it for the future. All of my correspondence for a particular project is captured in one location allowing me quick and easy access when needed. The system reminds me what needs to be done every day.
ConsI would definitely like to see the mobile version enhanced. It's a bit difficult to use as it's currently configured.
Recommendations to other buyersFor me, it's all about managing the client in the most efficient manner. Automatic triggers and notifications save me from worrying about what needs to be addressed today.
Anne K.
Director of Marketing
Computer Software, Unspecified
August 11, 2016

“A very user friendly solution!”

ProsMothernode's Sales Team Edition has been a great tool for our company. It has streamlined our daily operations and helped organize our data. From customer management and pricing proposal to quote KPI's, our small business has been able to track and analyze our sales activity. We migrated from another large well known CRM solution to Mothernode. We realized that we needed to simplify our sales processes in order to effectively analyze business.
ConsI would like to see more advanced search options in Tutorials Search Library.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat CRM solution for a small business. Mothernode offers all of the features to automate sales funnel processes as well as business analytics.
Patrick S.
Marketing Specialist
Construction, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2017

“A fantastic value”

ProsThe system is incredibly robust at a fraction of the price, perfect for a small business seeking help with customer retention and marketing.
ConsThe only problematic area for us is the number of fields to fill out to create proper reporting data. To make the most of the features, there is a lot of repetitive data entry that can be easy to overlook without a written procedure.
October 19, 2017
Mark W.
Pharmaceuticals, Unspecified
August 29, 2016

“Mothernode is extemely vaulable to the sales team as it is quick and e”

ProsI like the fact all the info pertaining to the account is in one spot and with click of the mouse you can download/export all the info needed for a client meeting. The mobile app is extremely helpful while traveling. Also, the ability to walk through purchasing opportunities with accounts to better focus on optimizing multiple vendors.
ConsI would like to see the ability to access both prospects and current accounts in the same search. This maybe available but we do not currently use it. Also speed has been an issue but did seem to get resolved...
Recommendations to other buyersYou owe it to yourself and your sales team to test drive this product.... You will not be sorry.
August 29, 2016
Andy L.
Admin
November 2, 2015

“Complete and Trusted Business Operations Solution”

Overall The navigation is very fluid and intuitive, so running searches, reports, and creating and managing information across all functions becomes second-nature very quickly. Additionally, the Home Page - Dashboard is essentially a very effective work-management tool that provides fast access to current work, recent interactions, and upcoming appointments and tasks. The quote/order creation and management process is very user friendly, but we would like to find an easy way to specify a different customer account on an order in the event that we are instructed to invoice a different organization. Be sure to evaluate service, support, training and consistent development of new and enhanced features, all of which Mothernode provides at a high level. Mothernode helps us solve the overall challenge of smoothly moving data through the entire business cycle, including but not limited to contact management, sales, project management, order production, shipping and invoicing. We don't have to recreate data when moving to the next phase of the business cycle, and that saves us lots of time. The communication and notification features keep everyone on the same page, increasing overall accuracy and teamwork.
November 2, 2015
Judy O.
August 11, 2016

“Mothernode is easy and run our business”

ProsThe customer module works very well to keep tack of customer locations and contacts within a company. Customer history is always accessible with quote and order information.
ConsI would really like to see an integrated accounting software module as well as an integrated e-commerce module. Right now we connect to Quickbooks.
Recommendations to other buyersThink through your internal procedures prior to using Mothernode and adapt them to the capabilities of the system.
Don P.
September 7, 2016

“One of the easiest to use CRM's in the marketplace”

ProsIt is an easy to use platform that doesn't require days upon days of training, but is as powerful as any CRM in the marketplace for small business.
ConsI wish it were easier to bulk delete prospects that I don't want in my system.
Recommendations to other buyersHelping businesses discover what business they are "really" in. Businesses don't realize that the #1 problem they have is a clear, direct and relevant message is more important than technology.
Denise D.
August 31, 2016

“Don't hesitate, try the demo.”

ProsIt's easy to use, even for the most technologically challenged. Reporting and searching are a breeze. Customer service is the best. Wonderful to work with, always available to help. Made our switch from Sugar very seamless. Easy access to our data we are better able to communicate with our customers.
ConsYou need to search each module for what you are looking for.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't hesitate, try the demo. We left Sugar CRM because it was slow. Mothernode isn't.
August 31, 2016
Areti F.
Insurance, Unspecified
August 13, 2016

“Effective Solution for our Business Needs”

ProsThe ease and convenience of the product. Very easy to use.
ConsThe meeting synchronization, I would prefer to set up a meeting/schedule a call and it sync automatically.
Recommendations to other buyersDepartment silos are being broken down and a major contribution is the CRM system that we all use.
Susi R.
October 10, 2014

“Kitchen Central Review of Mothernode”

ProsThe setup and technical support has been excellent. Whenever we have had a question or need, the Mothernode support team has been very responsive. And the ability to capture and monitor our business under one system has been helpful. Mothernode was even able to custom design a part of their system to meet our specific business needs.
ConsWe have had some technical issues, like it not running smoothly on IE, so we had some transitional setup issues. Since a large majority of our staff are mobile and not in an office setting, having the ability to utilize MN on a mobile device more completely would be greatly beneficial.
Recommendations to other buyersHave a clear understanding of the features needed for your specific business.
October 10, 2014
Elizabeth W.
Administrator

“Contact Database”

ProsTracking invites and mailings, and central data base for the entire company to use. Everyone having the same updated contact information is huge.
ConsLittle problems when a person has one or more address.
Recommendations to other buyersCRM All in one to manage your customers and contacts.
Sharyn Y.
Vice President
August 26, 2016

“Excellent experience with Mothernode”

ProsAlthough there is much to like, what I like best is their customer service and tech support teams.
Conshat we aren't a big enough company yet to take advantage of all that Mothernode has to offer.
Recommendations to other buyersMothernode has helped us create systems that we didn't even realize we hadn't put in place.
August 26, 2016
Rimi A.
Freelane architectural designer
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 16, 2019

“All in one adaptable solution ”

OverallOverall very happy with this version, trailing before making a decision but seems to be a great choice for both our current work loads and future expansion as well.
ProsThe ease of coordinating and setting up new customer quotes and also the tracking of site visitors were mainly what we found most useful thus far, but also the ability to expand down the line allows for a lot of scaling for our smaller office needs in the future.
ConsSo far no issues or cons regarding the software.
April 16, 2019
Sean M.
Director of Sales
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Very good CRM for the money”

ProsAutomated reporting(huge plus) Integrated proposal system that is easy to use AWESOME mobile companion
ConsThe same features can be found in most CRM programs, some with better UI's. Not really a con but there are better programs out there.
December 6, 2018
Andy B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
January 20, 2017

“Stable”

OverallThis is a very stable program. Very rarely is there a glitch or hiccup. Data is safe and secure. Very reliable.
ProsStable. Consistent. New best practices email is great.
ConsWish it had a few more functions with job costing. Wish we utilized its full potential.
Recommendations to other buyersTest out your new system for 30 days before you decide to buy.
January 20, 2017
Kathy M.
May 16, 2012

OverallI work with all new contacts, current clients, and strategic partners in the initial communications. Mothernode CRM allows me to organize and qualify the right HLA's (High Leverage Activities). This software has been nothing but amazing in enhancing our management of leads, reporting and campaigns. Here at CI Web Group we are really good at lead creation and the management of those leads is critical to our business strategy. Mothernode CRM allows us to develop, grow and communicate with knowledge. Thank you Mothernode for your support.
May 16, 2012
Bryan S.
3.5/5
September 19, 2014

“Summit - Mothernode Review”

ProsThe Dashboards and the quotes we had customized are very nice.
ConsI dislike having to save the reports down to your desktop and then sending through your own email. It should send and record the email in the program.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is not as flexible as other CRM's out there such as SalesForce, but it is well done. They were very helpful and diligent in the upfront conversion and came through on all our needs.
September 19, 2014
Lylee K.
Farming, Unspecified
September 7, 2016

“Great Platform and Unbeatable Customer Service”

ProsCompared to other CRM's we shopped Mothernode provided a clean, clear and easy to use format. Far above and beyond the actual system, we are impressed by the level of customer support provided by MN. Justin and the rest of the team have been phenomenal! We are able to organize all of our customer data in a clear and easy to use format.
ConsWe are on a web-based email system and have had some issues utilizing all the features.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a small to medium sized business MN is a great tool. Clean and easy to use.
Surya K.
student
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 8, 2016

“Genuine ”

OverallIt is a good product and I'm very glad to use it whenever I use it
December 8, 2016
Cody T.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
November 21, 2014

“Mothernode CRM Review”

ProsProvides a quality product at a reasonable price.
ConsOnce I got a customer service rep who was less than helpful.
Recommendations to other buyersI am not entirely sure what this question is asking.
November 21, 2014
Lea Ann H.
Director of Operations
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2017

OverallNothing.
ProsVery easy to learn and Customer service is a GEM! I liked the training I was given initially. Great Job.
ConsThe system slightly changed once I got training and now I need to re-learn where everything is. I haven't had the time to use it much yet to learn all the things it can do. Looking forward to the opportunity to use it soon.
July 11, 2017