RingCentral Meetings Ratings

Overall

About RingCentral Meetings

RingCentral Meetings is a complete web conferencing solution for business with HD video conferencing, team collaboration, screen sharing, and large-scale webinars. Hold face-to-face meetings, chat, share your desktops, applications, and whiteboards with anyone, anytime, anywhere, and engage with large audiences in virtual events. Learn more about RingCentral Meetings

Guiliana T.
Foreign Attorney
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2018

“RingCentral for meetings”

OverallRingcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.
ProsI´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.
ConsI don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.
August 2, 2018
Eric H.
VP of Infrastructure
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great Software for all your meeting needs!”

OverallWe have used this software for daily meetings, video calls with clients, as well as training classes for new employees. We have some travel costs by not having to fly employees in for training at our main office.
ProsThe ease of use of Ring Central Meetings is fantastic. I love that it can be launch from the Ring Central Softphone. We had been using a paid version join.me and Ring Central Meetings blows it away. The ability to share screens, to give control to another meeting user is fantastic. Ring Central really go it right with this software.
ConsThere isn't anything that I can think of that I would consider a con.
August 27, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“RingCentral Meetings”

OverallRingCentral Meetings is a great software for user-friendly meetings. It's a great way to see everyone is in one place and has the ability to see each other with easy to use meetings.
ProsRingCentral Meetings is fantastic! We used to use different software for our morning meetings at the company, but since changing our phone system, we have also switched how we have our morning meetings. It is easy to join meetings and be able to mute and share the screen. There is no hassle and is very user-friendly.
ConsWe have had some technical issues with adding in one person's ID and ending up in another meeting room. We have not yet run into that issue recently. But within the last few months, it has happened twice.
July 23, 2019
Maciej K.
Designer
Design, Self-employed
January 28, 2019

“Reliable, but a bit dated”

ProsRingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.
ConsThe design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.
January 28, 2019
David R.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2019

“Best Product for Business Meetings”

ProsThis software has everything for a great cost compared to other providers like Gotomeeting this is better priced and more functionality.
ConsThat you must download the software and you cannot remove the branding.
July 26, 2019
Kefsere G.
Customer Success
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“RingCentral”

ProsWhat I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!
ConsSometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!
December 10, 2018
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2018

“Easier Communication”

OverallIt is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.
ProsThis software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.
ConsI would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.
September 5, 2018
Brooke S.
Insurance, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Great for Small Technology Forward Business”

ProsThis tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business
ConsIt is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.
Hayley M.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2019

“Amazing for Remote Workers”

OverallRingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!
ProsRingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.
ConsI honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.
April 9, 2019
Bart G.
S&M Manager
February 20, 2018

“Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US. ”

ProsRingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.
ConsFewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.
February 20, 2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“Easy virtual meetings”

OverallFor quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.
ProsRingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.
ConsFiguring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.
December 17, 2018
Halley C.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Ring Central Meetings is the best!”

ProsThe best thing about RingCentral Meetings is how user friendly it is. We conduct weekly sales meetings, team meetings and management meetings from our corporate office and conference in employees across various states and branches. The meeting link automatically copies to the clipboard which I can then send through the RingCentral App.
ConsI really can't think of any cons. When we experience internet issues then obviously we struggle with RingCentral but that is what happens with VoIP.
April 10, 2019
Kimberly H.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 26, 2018

“Easy Scheduling”

OverallWith our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.
ProsThe integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.
ConsNothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.
December 26, 2018
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2019

“Ring central meetings - Reviews”

Overall- it was an excellent experience working with ring central meetings software
Pros- This software is excellent software which is used to start meetings and attend meetings and talk to anyone easily - It has many features in it which helps the user to use this meeting software
Cons- Recording option in meetings - can add more features in this software
September 3, 2019
Jose L.
Frontend Developer
Internet, Self-employed
April 3, 2019

“Another Cloud Meeting Software”

OverallMy overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.
ProsRingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .
ConsIf I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.
April 3, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
October 19, 2018

“RingCentral review”

OverallOverall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.
ProsExpensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. It's a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.
ConsHaven't had any problems with it so far.
October 19, 2018
Jack B.
Real Estate, Self-employed
July 16, 2019

“Great for video meetings”

ProsRC is generally a great suite of communication tools and RC Meetings does not let it down. It is easy to use, with the ability to send an invite link to other participants and a video recording facility.
ConsRingCentral is not generally known about by those outside the workplace so I have had to explain to people that they will need to download a new app to use the system.
July 16, 2019
Bruce C.
Principal
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing”

OverallVery pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.
ProsThe ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.
ConsNot a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.
July 19, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 25, 2019

“Integrated RingCentral to my client's website.”

ProsI have integrated RingCentral API to my client's website and added new features like arrange meetings to bring employees , users together with calls and video conferencing . Documentation part of RingCentral API is good , it provides you complete SDKs on different technologies , so I had select the SDKs and also integrated services like call recording , voice emailing , send sms and fax messages. Developer guide of RingCentral is awesome , they have provide step-by-step instructions for specific use case by using online APIs call .
ConsSDKs and library is complex you must have good developer skills in order to integrate RingCentral API.
May 25, 2019
January 9, 2019

“Really really good program”

OverallReally good experience. It makes screen sharing so easy. I use it to trouble shoot a lot of problems with customers.
ProsThis program is simple to use and streamlined. I love how it is integrated with Glip and the phone provider.
ConsI just wish it was a little bit easier for the people that I try to run meetings with to start and run it.
January 9, 2019
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2018

“Amazing replacement for tele systems”

OverallFortunately the system is not too hard to figure out - tho sometimes I wonder exactly what it will do that I am NOT using. Great overall - just the training issue.
ProsWill ring to cell, office, anywhere - can use "office" extension from any location, removes need for fax machine or even a phone line, love the recorded line feature. This system was recommended to me and I recommend it to anyone I can.
ConsI found the the initial set up training is incredibly awkward. The trainer assumed knowledge I did not have and there was way too much pressure to approve of what they said and did. The entire introductory training program was flawed, in my opinion.
August 21, 2018
Camille B.
Associate Director
April 25, 2018

“Gets the Job Done Well”

OverallEasy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens
ProsI don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!
ConsThe UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!
April 25, 2018
Internet, 201-500 employees
November 1, 2018

“RingCentral Meetings Review”

OverallA great product overall. Highly recommended!
ProsI use RingCentral phone everyday at work, and RingCentral Meetings quite often too, maybe once a week or twice a week depending on the need. The installation is so fast and effortless, and easy to understand and use, and it integrates with 3rd party calendar apps like Outlook and Calendar just fine. The call quality is always fine, it is easy-to-use; sending or accepting invitations has never been easier, and it is possible to record the meeting as well, for any purpose there might be. It does another great job with sharing the screen in case you don't have another separate app for this. It is great overall.
ConsNothing remarkable, maybe that it's a little slow to load and sometimes the quality of calls changes to worse with network overload.
November 1, 2018
Mental Health Care, 501-1000 employees
October 23, 2018

“Good call quality, easy screen sharing”

ProsI really think the screen sharing option works great. When collaborating with people in different locations, not only does call and video quality impress but so does the option to scare multiple screens.
ConsThe mobile app does not work a effectively as the desktop version.
October 23, 2018
Juan C.
Account Executive
Accounting, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“Ring Central connecting with clients”

OverallIt allows that the branches of the company be connected and to connect with clients abroad the US
ProsConsidering that the company that I work for has clients in different countries, this software allows you connect with them
ConsIn some countries, there is no a phone number to connect
February 24, 2019
Jenna H.
Client Success Manager
51-200 employees
June 5, 2018

“We currently use RingCentral Meetings for our client facing webinars.”

OverallEase of use with my clients - never any issues getting signed in!
ProsThe product is extremely easy to schedule and start meetings with the users. Also, since I predominately use the product for client facing meetings.. it's extremely important that the product is easy to access for the client and it is! I have yet to hear any of my clients having issues getting logged into our meeting - which is great!
ConsI'm sure it's a feature that I don't know how to turn off in the settings but I would like to have the screen camera automatically turned off when I open the meetings.
June 5, 2018
Rafael R.
Junior Developer
11-50 employees
February 28, 2018

“Can't lose a meeting with this, connect from everywhere”

OverallWe use this for web conferences, it can record the meetings and can be accesed even from a mobile phone whitout internet connection, so even employees with no internet access can join.
ProsThe possibility to connect to meetings with a lot of devices, by web application, desktop application, mobile application or even by phone, just attending to the meeting number.
ConsAs I'm in a country with a very bad internet connection, meetings via web application are very hard to do, it is a pain to connect, Other meeting applications have no problem with this, so I don't know if RingCentral need a little more bandwidth or something.
February 28, 2018
Ana C.
Client Services Manager
11-50 employees
May 7, 2018

“Really easy to use.”

ProsAs a remote worker, it's great for staying connected to the rest of the team. I can quickly start up a meeting because it also plugs in to my email, my Slack, and I use the mobile app as well.
ConsChanging meeting details or cancelling a meeting feels like a lot of steps. I wish it was easier to just move it in my calendar instead of having to go into the application to make changes.
May 7, 2018
Patrick R.
Manager of Development Services
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 29, 2018

“RingCentral Meetings: Great Way to Do Online Meetings and Screen-shares”

OverallI have been actively using RingCentral Meetings for about a year. Even after moving our phone system to RingCentral, I keep struggling with other tools. Once I gave it a chance, I found that it is a great tool that just works. I mostly use it for screen shares with customers, but it handles audio by PC or phone, video, and all of the features you would expect.
ProsIt just works. I have messed around with Skype, Skype for Business, and other tools, and keep coming back to RingCentral Meetings. Since we already use RingCentral for phone, it just makes sense.
ConsI haven;'t found any problems with this product. Everything works well.
October 29, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 14, 2019

“Works well enough, but nothing that wows”

OverallMy company has distributed teams, and we use RingCentral as our most common method for the daily standup calls. It works well enough - nothing particularly exciting about the features, but it's mostly reliable which is what matters.
ProsIt is very easy to start the calls, as long as you've set it up correctly.
ConsOdd behavior around hosts and callers remaining on the line.
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“RingCentral Meetings make Meetings Easy”

ProsThe software is great for users who need to quickly meet but have a powerful suite of features at their disposal. From screen sharing, computer control, and HD video chatting, RingCentral meetings has everything you need.
ConsRingCentral meetings works really well and I don't have any cons that I can think of with the program.
December 5, 2018
Gigi J.
Communications Keeper
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Use it all the time for our Conference Calls”

OverallA great conference call alternative to the big telecom companies.
ProsWe have a LOT of conference calls, given that we are spread across Western Canada. Using RingCentral has been a gamechanger as it is reasonably priced and super easy to use. It is easy to set up a call and notify people of the time and call code.
ConsIt would be really nice if there was some sort of a beep or something when someone joins the call. As it is, we have no idea who is one the call and/or when people come into the call.
January 16, 2019

“Key to Successful Meetings”

ProsWorking in a company where so many people work remotely, this software allows us all to easily stay connected. Easy for those who haven't used it to before to get connected and in the meeting without any hassle.
ConsWhen trying to do a screen-share it can have a little bit of lag but nothing too serious!
January 16, 2019
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees
October 27, 2018

“Reliable”

ProsIt continues to be extremely reliable for our company. Works when other apps struggle.
ConsSometimes bogs down my computer when I'm sharing my screen.
October 27, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
July 16, 2018

“Easier to use than WebEx”

ProsWe switched from Cisco WebEx to RingCentral early this year, and so far I've really enjoyed my experience. I found WebEx to be quite outdated in it's functionality and design, RingCentral is much easier/simpler to use.
ConsWhile I have not experienced this, a few of my colleagues have complained about audio outages and connectivity issues. It seems there are still some kinks to be worked out in the platform, but nonetheless, I'd still recommend the tool.
July 16, 2018
Samuel P.
Senior Marketing Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“When it works it's great”

OverallOverall when it works it's fine. It's a simple meeting tool that's easy to use and connect with cleints.
ProsIt's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.
ConsIt tends to have technical difficulties on a consistent basis. Issues with meetings not launching properly.
Will G.
Client Success Director
April 19, 2019

“Used RingCentral but it's sister product, Zoom, seems like more value for money ”

OverallRingCentral is useful and works consistently. Ultimately, I moved to Zoom because of features and price.
ProsRingCentral is very simple to use. Starting meetings, sharing screen and recording are simple and intuitive. Additionally, their VOIP functionality seems to be more stable than Skype, WebEx and GoToMeeting.
ConsI think that it does not offer all the features of Zoom. Further, it seems that many enterprise IT security teams are not as familiar with RingCentral as with other tools, and thus not as willing to allow install.
April 19, 2019
Aaron D.
QA Analyst
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Comes with RingCentral Phones”

ProsNice that it comes with the RingCentral app that we use. Good all in one feature to make it easy to have meetings with coworkers. Records meetings for you.
ConsThere is a limit to the number of users that can have access to it. Only a real issue for large companies.
November 20, 2018
Marshall H.
JR ERP ADMIN
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
August 31, 2018

“We just switched to Ring Central”

OverallExcellent.
ProsWe love RingCentral Meetings. We just switched to RingCentral for our phone system and it's saving us tons of money. Switching to Soft phones has helped eliminate phone replacement costs. Meetings has been a great tool connecting company leaders across the country.
ConsNothing. I can't find one thing I don't like about Meetings yet. RingCentral Phones may be another case but I'll save that for another review.
August 31, 2018
Justin S.
Controller
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2019

“RingCentral Meetings is a Great Tool”

OverallOverall, RingCentral Meetings is great. I think they could add the one feature I mentioned in the Con list, and have a 10/10 product.
ProsRingCentral Meetings was very easy to use. They had plenty of advanced features, like screen recording, in easy to locate places on the screen. The quality of the calls using this conference software was always very high.
ConsThe only piece I believed was missing was the ability to hand over screen control to the user on the other end.
June 13, 2019
Deepika J.
Tech Support Engineer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
May 7, 2019

“Very easy to interact with RC”

ProsRC Meeting has become our defacto tool for holding meetings, sharing screens and messaging at the same time. integrates with google calendar to include meeting link.
ConsA lot of times meeting starts with your video on. not desirable.
May 7, 2019
Leighann R.
AE
April 24, 2019

“RingCentral- Easy to use”

ProsRingCentral is easy to navigate, send out meeting invitations and to record/ keep organized of calls.
ConsI wish it had a feature to help me convert time zones- I work with a variety of clients and it would make my life a lot easier :)
April 24, 2019
Jolene S.
Account Manager
Food Production, 201-500 employees
March 27, 2019

“Amazing product !”

OverallIt is making our everyday workflow easier. I would highly recommend it for anyone.
ProsI am part of an SEO agency and it is a great tool to communicate with our customers without sharing my phone number.
ConsThere is nothing I have to complain about this tool.
March 27, 2019
Kirsten C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“DO NOT CHOOSE RING CENTRAL!”

OverallWe've had Ring Central for 9 months, in that time, we've had nothing but problems. We've been on with support on an almost weekly basis for the same issues. At one point in time, we had one phone that wouldn't ring until we'd been open for 2 hours. Tech support couldn't figure it out, one of our employees figured out it was set to a different time zone. We had an issue that was finally put to a tier 2 tech support agent, but it took 3 months to get connected with them. Now that we've been released from our contract, porting is an issue too. They don't allow for a corporate and a doing business as name, nor do they allow for more than one decision maker in the company. If it isn't word for word what is in the account settings, you can't port your number over. I even tried calling to let them know, but it had to be our DBA name and the name on the account. Take your business elswhere!
Prosnothing, it's horrible. Very user unfriendly
ConsHard to use, too many software issues, horrible support

By RingCentral on February 25, 2019
Hi Kirsten, First of all, I would like to personally apologize for the experience. I want to know what happened and understand where we can improve or maybe figure out how we can win you back. Can you please share with me your contact information so I can personally reach out to you. Thanks, Rene
February 21, 2019
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees

“Could be better ”

ProsEasy to use, but not of functionality I have used Webex in past and ringcentral had less features compared to it
ConsSometimes I had a issue with the calls dropping or the screen getting stuck on a single slide I had to restart it again.
Remington R.
Channel & Partnerships Director
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2018

“Overall, its easy to use, integrates w slack & Gmail so life is easy! ”

ProsOverall, its easy to use, integrates w slack & Gmail so life is easy! The iphone app is great and recording web sessions is a nice feature as well.
Consvery rarely we'll get some lag but better than most others I've used and that can be a net speed issue as well.
April 19, 2018
Medical Devices, 1001-5000 employees

“RingCentral”

OverallIn use so far, the software seems to be in line with what you would expect from meeting software.
ProsAs a user, it is easy to connect to the voice line and view presenter's shared screen
ConsWhen presenter uses audio connection via PC, quality seems to be not all there.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Bad.”

ProsGetting our organization set up with RingCentral was easy - that's it.
ConsWe hated it. RingCentral always caused problems. Meetings didn't work all the time, it seemed require powerful internet or it wouldn't work (IE someone remote couldn't video chat if they were at home), people got booted from meetings all the time, and in general the quality was just very low.
Eric T.
Product Owner
January 10, 2018

“Great for screen sharing and meetings”

ProsI think this is a simple and consistent software. With screen sharing, I want to there to be consistency with our clients. We don't want them to have a bad experience when we are going over items in a screen share. I can't remember having any issues with this software. You can also share a specific program rather than your whole screen which is great.
ConsIt could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.
January 10, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 14, 2019

“Better than Google Hangouts!”

ProsIt's re-branded zoom and is a great video conferencing software. You can easily share your screen and request remote access (Remote control access not being something I have been able to find how to use on hangouts).
ConsThere seems to be a lag issue on even very fast connections. Sometimes clients can be quite confused trying to log in as the meeting links don't always work.