Sched Ratings

Overall

About Sched

Sched is the number one platform for session registration and attendance manage. Manage all the details for your complex multitrack event in one place. Give speakers the tools to promote their sessions. Publish a branded app to the Apple and GooglePlay app stores. Learn more about Sched

Education Management, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Think of it as the streamlined Everbrite app for both attendees and organizers”

OverallDon't think of this web service/mobile app as a replacement for Everbrite. Think of it as a complimentary app that can quickly turn volunteers into productive teams and for users to avoid the bloatware of Everbrite as an option. Very impressed and thoroughly satisfied with Sched.
ProsI recently started using Sched when volunteering at an international business conference. In addition to Everbrite, we were trained on using Sched for checking in attendees and managing custom schedules for workshops, seminars, etc. Though it has less features than say Everbrite, Sched feels much faster and streamlined (especially on my older mobile devices). Fast loading and transitions. The minimalistic UX/UI makes learning how to use the app simple for even non-tech-savvy users. I really liked the website integration. It was very smooth to get people to register or sign up for events then have those events make up a custom schedule for attendees in the mobile Sched app. With thousands of attendees and dozens of workshops a day, we never ran into any technical issues. And I like their cute logo as well :)
ConsI didn't have any issues with using the app but the only hiccup was explaining the name to others who have never heard or used it. I think for non-native English users, the single syllable abbreviated name was confusing.

By Sched on October 4, 2019
Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I'm so happy to hear Sched streamlined your event and love that we could "quickly turn volunteers into productive teams." This is exactly something we strive for every day. I've passed on your kind words to the whole team -- you made our week!
October 3, 2019
Heather B.
Producer, Lit Crawl Portland
Fine Art, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2018

“Sched is my best friend!”

OverallCommunication is the main problem that Sched solves. It's an at-a-glance snapshot of an entire evening that easily drills down into specifics. It invites interaction, so that's another communication problem solved/helped. I couldn't be more thrilled to have Sched working on my event's behalf. Thank you!
ProsWhat DON'T I love about this software? I love that it does whatever I want--I love that it's accessible and can be organized in so many different views, I love that it's embeddable on other sites, that the links to individual events are shareable, that it's COLOR CODED. I guess if I had to boil it down, I love that Sched creates a central place where my entire event can be housed, with all its moving pieces and participants, and that it's equally friendly to internal and external audiences.
ConsI might be missing this, but it might be fun to be able to upload artwork for individual sessions. I've also had people ask for a maps function, so it might be cool to be able to see all my venues on a map or diagram, with addresses attached. I'm sure I haven't even begun to understand all that Sched is capable of. I just love that it works for me every year and that my users are getting more acquainted with it, so. . . thanks for staying consistent and continuously improving our experience!
James C.
Technical Evangelist
Religious Institutions, 501-1000 employees
August 24, 2018

“Excellent package and service”

OverallWe used to publish our own website with conference info; it had the basic info, but it was hard to keep the pieces consistent. Now we link to the Sched site from our event page and attendees find everything there. Speakers can post their pix and handouts and complete/update their profiles and send e-mail blasts to all who signed up for their workshop. We got good reporting and from it (and Google Analytics) see a high engagement rate (not just page views; over half set up accounts and created a personal schedule). This is all from their lowest service level/tier; higher levels integrate more with registration/payment etc., but we already have an online store and used it for front-end registration.
ProsOne-stop shop for event management: attendees, speakers/handouts, exhibitors, rooms, messaging, feedback, social sharing.... Mobile-friendly site and app for participants to create/manage their schedules, submit feedback, share content, etc.. Smart import/export/update Responsive personal tech support Good pricing plans especially for nonprofits
ConsWe ran into a couple of small limitations (e.g. can't embed image in e-mail blast), but we found workarounds and Sched team is using our feedback to improve their platform.
August 24, 2018
Kristen T.
Instructional Coach
March 11, 2019

“Couldn't Do It Without Sched”

OverallWe are a preK-12 school district that hosts a yearly EdCamp in which teachers sign up for workshops delivered by their peers. Sched is a huge time saver, in that it allows us to communicate directly with presenters and attendees, to control the schedule, to create room signage, to add venue maps, and to generally make the day run smoothly. It saves paper, as we don't have to print all those workshop overviews (which we were always doing at the last minute because we had to chase people down for them!), and helps us control the numbers of people attending workshops so they are not overbooked. I don't know how we would be able to do this at this scale without Sched!
ProsThis software takes so much of the redundancy out of event organizing. No need to copy and paste information into twenty different locations, or to type in email addresses multiple times. It is a huge time saver!
ConsI would like to be able to add a bit more design to the room signage (but it is a hugely helpful feature). It would also be nice for workshop presenters who are also attendees to have their own workshops in their own schedules, without it looking like they are taking up a seat.
March 11, 2019
Marci B.
Archivist
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
March 5, 2019

“Go to Conference Scheduling App”

ProsSched works seamlessly on computers and as a smartphone app. As a conference attendee, I loved how events were coded into different categories, with different colors representing those categories. I also liked how you could create your daily schedule ahead of the conference, and receive email alerts about the events you were scheduled to go to. Sched also allows you to schedule multiple things at the same time, which is key at a busy conference where you have many events and sessions you would like to attend. This capability allows you to see the possible events you've already narrowed your choice down to, but does not restrict you to one.
ConsI did not like how in order to select events to add to your calendar, you had to scroll through every session/event on every day. The app was not dynamic enough to restrict your options to only one category of events. Similarly, when the conference day was over, you could not easily go back and look at all of the sessions that occurred the day before. To do that, you had to go use the web version.
March 5, 2019
Sharon B.
Coordinator of Registration
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 26, 2019

“Great way to manage your schedule for conferences”

OverallOverall this app was so easy to use and allowed me to get the most out of the conference and all the activities being offered over the four days I was there. We are now highly considering using this App for our adult programs during the summer. I think using this App will allow our participants to have access to information about all the great lectures and events we offer during their time at our camp.
ProsI recently attended a work conference in Boulder Colorado and they used the Sched app for managing the conference schedule. Sched is really user-friendly. I loved being able to check the app to see what my next session was and find the location of my workshop. The review feature allows you to review a session once it is over. This is great as it helps get really in the moment feedback. There are so many great features on this App for example having a directory of all the attendee helps you to find people that you meet or remember names of contact you made. Once of the best features is the information is live and can be changed if a correction needs to be made. There was a venue changes for the first evening event of the conference and the organizers were quickly able to make that change a few hours before the event.
ConsI wish you could include a map of the venue on the App. It does give you the location, however, their is no map to reference within the App. Luckily our venue was small and being able to move from one workshop to another was not a problem.
January 26, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“Sched offers great value plus great support”

OverallThis makes it so much easier for our conference attendees to read descriptions and customize schedules. It is inexpensive and easy to use.
ProsI think Sched's customer service is TERRIFIC. Every time I had a problem or question, they responded promptly and helpfully. When we first used Sched in 2017, we had lots of questions about integrating it with Eventbrite and displaying it in particular ways, and their support made it so easy. We returned in 2018 because we had such a good experience. Overall, Sched is very easy to use and customize.
ConsSched is still lacking some features that would be useful for academic conferences, but their customer support team has indicated that they are giving them some thought. Specifically, author order is alphabetical (except in the admin area and on Android phones), and multi-paper sessions aren't easy to group together. For this, we've tried two different hacks, neither that good. Nonetheless, these weren't deal breakers!
October 10, 2018
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2018

“Cheap Affordable App for Conference”

ProsSched is really simple to use. They have fantastic customer service. The price was very affordable for our budget. They are constantly developing their software to provide more services. We have over 250 events during our conference and they have a smiley face rating system and we were also able to post a survey for each session.
ConsThere are a few reporting functions that are not available. Some were there before they updated their system and others features would be nice to add. We'd love a push notification on schedule changes. We'd love to download a report that included speaker bios or an alphabetical list of speakers and their sessions would be ideal.
September 26, 2018
Allison K.
ITRT
August 2, 2019

“We love Sched”

ProsThis is the first year we used Sched for our district wide technology conference we have every year. We are so thankful we did. We have more data, are able to share session resources, are able to get session feedback, and have a great community of teachers through this software. We will be back for more, Sched!
ConsOne thing I would love to see is a few different levels of permissions within the software. We would like our speakers/presenters at our conference to be able to see their session attendees and have more information about them, even if a user has set themselves up as private.

By Sched on August 5, 2019
Hi Allison, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Sched! We look forward to working together again. We're brainstorming on better ways to handle the private profiles for speakers/presenters and we'll keep you posted on any changes.
August 2, 2019
Mary P.
Educational Technologist
February 23, 2019

“Amazing for simple, visually apealling, and easy to use event organization.”

OverallI wish I could use Sched all day everyday, but unfortunately only get to use it a few times a year. My experience has been the best I could expect from an organization.
ProsSched is easy to use behind the scenes, but also very very user friendly for those attending the event. Many options available through different sized packages, very few limitations as far as designing goes. Customer support is THE BEST of pretty much any company I've ever worked with. We've been using Sched for over three years for events and have never been disappointed.
ConsTo find something as a con, I'd have to be pretty nitpicky here. It's perfectly functional and I never feel limited or frustrated by it.
February 23, 2019
Arthur G.
Senior Communications Officer
August 8, 2019

“Simple, effective, responsive and intuitive”

OverallManaging our many annual events is much easier and more available across digital and print platforms using sched.
ProsEasy to organize and update. Simple for many of the contributing staff to use and access. Clean UI. Straightforward and easy to update with changes. Very responsive help.
ConsNo ability for direct p2p interaction. Harder to print attendee lists in a well-formatted way.

By Sched on August 12, 2019
Hi Arthur, Thank you so so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. I know Nick on our team documented your request for p2p connection so we'll be in touch when we start to tackle that. Looking forward to working on more events together!
August 8, 2019
September 27, 2018

“Sched review”

OverallPositive. I highly recommend it if you have the money in the budget.
ProsThe Sched app is a great option for managing events where attendees will register. I only have experience using it within the field of education, but was very pleased. The best aspects are the: 1. customer support and online help 2. ability to categorize sessions 3. ability to link with social media platforms 4. quick uploads with spreadsheets (importing) 5. visual layout of schedule 6. user-friendliness for attendees 7. mobile-friendly website and app
ConsI have no real major concerns to submit; however, I would point out that our attendees were confused by one feature (which was not Sched's fault). Attendees can "register" for sessions on the app; but we used this feature so that attendees could more so plan their schedule and find back-up sessions, not to actually reserve spots. It would be great if this was an actual feature somehow.
September 27, 2018
Ami F.
March 7, 2019

“Sched.org review”

ProsIt's easy to import and export to Excel. Messages available to several types of attendees, and automatic emails with attendees' sessions.
ConsMissing some automatic refreshing of screens.
March 7, 2019
Kelly F.
Program Director for Residential Colleges
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
December 12, 2018

“Love this Event Scheduling software”

OverallThe folks are great! So responsive when I need help, and have a great sense of humor. They keep things fun :D
ProsI really like the ease of use, both for the admins when putting the schedule together, and the speakers and attendees in figuring out what's going on and where to go. The feature that sold it to us is that presenters can upload their presentations directly to their presentation description, so it's so easy for them to have everything they need at their fingertips.
ConsI can't think of anything, honestly. It's a really great product.
Cecilia S.
Chemistry Lab Coordinator
August 28, 2018

“Sched has been amazingly useful”

OverallWe have used Sched three times for campus-wide conference style events with over 100 sessions each, attended by 600+ people. It is easy to use for the event admin, and provides a clean user interface for the attendees.
ProsThe simplicity of use by the event admin. It's well designed and sensible. The bulk upload for speakers and sessions is fantastic! And the customer support has been very responsive. We like the way it generates sessions/room, also - we print them and tape to the door.
ConsThe attendee's individual schedule should be easier to find (they don't expect to have to click on their photo). I have struggled to find info in the help section - it's a little had to find details.
August 28, 2018
Craig O.
IB/AP Coordinator
October 30, 2018

“Everything in a single website”

OverallI love not only the ease of use, but the fact that it lets us run so much closer to paperless! Far less waste! =)
ProsI love that it organizes everything in one place. Also, we've (IB Dunia) used it for our teachers' conference since 2014, so people know it, and are comfortable with it. I like the ability to upload speakers and sessions from CSV templates.
ConsI entered a speaker's email incorrectly, but never received a bounce notice, so she didn't receive the invitation, and I didn't know this until the last minute. :(
October 30, 2018
Susan H.
Director, Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 22, 2018

“Sched's intuitive design taught me how to conference-plan”

OverallWe are building momentum for professional development by keeping Sched as the "look" of our event for the past three years.
ProsVisually appealing and professional, easy to collaborate with facilitators and speakers to add their own session info, great feedback reports. Support is fast and super helpful. Appreciate the discounted rate for educational/non-profits.
ConsSome people want a print program, but I feel great about supporting our organization's sustainability initiative by using an electronic schedule. Easy to update as needed, too!
August 22, 2018
Paul S.
Programming Director
March 31, 2019

“Great for our event cruise”

ProsSched is extremely intuitive, with a great UI, and works very well with pretty much any platform. Our users find it very useful.
ConsFrom an organizational (i.e., behind-the-scenes) standpoint, it would be incredibly helpful for Sched to include either schedule events that are visible only to admins (to allow for things like sound checks, private events, etc.), and/or fields within entries that are similarly visible only to admins (for things like an event's tech/staging needs, etc.).
March 31, 2019
Events Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2018

“Great Tool for Planners”

OverallI work with quite a few non-profits and Sched provides a quick and easy platform for hosting an online agenda that does not break the bank. Its extremely easy to use and the customer service department is ready and willing to quickly assist it if needed.
ProsIt's really easy to use and fits within my clients budget. Sched provides a quick platform for posting an online agenda that allows for survey feedback, sponsor exposure, and speaker highlights.
ConsI really don't have any complaints about the software.
November 6, 2018
Carmen R.
Business operations manager
Events Services, 501-1000 employees
September 6, 2018

“SCHED HTH”

OverallIt's probably a great software for people that use it consistently but for user's like me - who only use it once a year it's not so great.
ProsIt's ability to allow us to create an online agenda with workshops, deep dives etc. for our event attendees; it's ability to let attendees enroll for workshops etc.
ConsWe only use it once a year for a very large event and I feel like I have to relearn it every year because of changes that have been made to the software.
September 6, 2018
April 15, 2019

“Sched is helpful in my everyday life”

ProsSched is a very great program and intuitive of my needs. Highly recommend to the workplace!
ConsI have nothing to complain about. It's a great program.
Melissa M.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2018

“Great success”

OverallExperience with Sched was great. We've used this app a few years in a row, and are very happy with it. Customer Support is awesome as well!
ProsThe ability to have multiple admins make changes and the ease of use are what we liked best for our event. Out of 120 people of varying technical comfort levels, no one had an issue.
ConsSome improvements to the mobile experience would be great.
October 24, 2018
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2018

“Outstanding Scheduling Software”

ProsIt was easily accessible to me and all of our users. Not difficult to use (with a few exceptions that the amazing customer support people worked through with me). It helped engage and excite our conference attendees and prospective attendees!
ConsSome of the changes to the formate between last year and this, were a bit challenging, but ultimately resolved.
September 13, 2018
Lance C.
Instructional Technology Facilitator
July 25, 2018

“This is our 5th year using Sched and it's so easy to use and their customer service is outstanding! ”

ProsCustomer Service - quick responses and always willing to assist. User-friendly admin side and lots of options. Looks great! They are constantly improving and adding new features every year.
ConsWe use it for our educational technology conference to let attendees easily plan which sessions they want to attend. For our purposes, we have no "cons."
July 25, 2018
Khalid E.
COO
August 16, 2018

“Perfectly Simple”

OverallReally loved having an online platform that was easy to edit and easy to share. The mobile platform for the attendees helped reduce printing.
ProsLove the simplicity and ease of use allowing us to easily map out schedules for our programs.
ConsHard to find something that we did not like about the software. Only suggestion would be to make more customizable printing options
August 16, 2018
Brooke H.
Director of Parent Engagement
September 19, 2019

“Used at a Conference and LOVED!”

OverallLoved using it. I will try and find a way to use it more in work settings.
ProsLove the easiness of selecting which sessions I wanted to attend. It then stored it and made it super easy for me to know exactly where to go.
ConsI had trouble uploading an image. I tried several times and it would not let me. Other than that I really enjoyed using it.

By Sched on September 20, 2019
Hi Brooke, thanks so much for sharing your experience with using Sched at a conference! So happy to hear you loved it. I'm sorry you had trouble uploading a profile photo. If it happens again in the future, feel free to reach out to us at support@sched.com.
September 19, 2019
Stacey R.
First Grade Teacher
June 15, 2019

“Sched is awesome”

OverallI love how this program sends me an email and I can also use the app on my phone to keep up with my schedule. I like how I can see the photos of others who are scheduled with me in my trainings so my friends and I can attend the same sessions.
ProsMy school district uses this program for our whole district meetings. I am able to use the app or the online program to enroll and schedule my trainings.
ConsI struggled at first to find my meeting, but that was my lack of knowledge of the program. Once I learned more about this program it was very easy to use.

By Sched on June 19, 2019
Thanks so much for your raving review, Stacey! We love working with Lubbock ISD for all the trainings.
June 15, 2019
Federico Gabriele F.
employee
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“A great app for our event”

OverallTHe overall experience was very good and it helped us keep control of our event in its entirety.
ProsThe app is great both for organisers and for users. Data input is easy and modifications don't require much time. Users found it nice and friendly.
ConsAs already stated, I think the only missing feature is a system of push notifications to participants. The email system is fine but sometimes doesn't really meet the users' needs. IT would be nice to have more customisation in the printed version of things, as to, for example, have ready made schedules for the event.
March 14, 2019
Ryan B.
Principal
September 17, 2018

“Professional Development Platform”

OverallService team is very responsive and values customer experience
ProsEasy to use platform to organize and facilitate multi-session professional learning events
ConsSched requested feedback on ways to better meet our needs; Minor feedback was provided to improve my overall experience
September 17, 2018
jasper d.
Media Production, 11-50 employees
September 2, 2016

“NO NETWORKING FUNCTIONALITY?”

OverallAs an attendee of an event, Sched is very easy to use, until you want to connect with another attendees and then it's TERRIBLE. You have to rely on the delegates uploading their social network accounts and then use Linked in or FB to message them. This is not good. We have received many complaints within 24 hours of launching the service. FAIL.
ProsUsability
ConsConnectivity between delegates is ZERO

By Sched on December 11, 2017
Hey Jasper, Thank you for taking the time to review and help Sched improve. I'm sorry for my delayed response, Capterra didn't publish this review for me to see until December 2017 for some reason. Networking is something we're looking into improving down the road. It's definitely not our strong-suit currently and I'm really sorry that the lack of attendee messaging was a surprise to you. We should have done a better job clarifying that before you decided to use Sched at your event. Our current strength is on the planning / rsvp side of things, to help organizers like yourself better forecast what will be popular and help attendees reserve seats and check-in at the event. We also make it easy to manage your event from one place by publishing info both on your site and app in one go. We're passionate about improving and helping organizers like yourself throw better events. We'll keep at it and perhaps you'll give us another shot some day.
September 2, 2016
Maureen H.
Teacher
February 4, 2019

“SCHED - helped us organize an all school event where students chose their own schedules”

OverallWe were able to organize an all school MLK Jr. Day celebration where students got to pick their own schedules using the sched.com software. It was amazing and user friendly for 9th-12th graders to use on their own.
ProsI like the admin access and how easy it is to create spreadsheets to analyze the data you're looking for.
ConsWe had some log in confusion with students....but nothing that a "reset password" didn't fix.
February 4, 2019
Wendy N.
Executive Director
October 7, 2019

“Can't live without Sched”

OverallHaven't had to print a conference program in years... major cost savings and we can make agenda changes on the fly.
ProsWe do multiple conferences each year and have realized we can't live without Sched. Incredibly easy to use and our attendees love it as well. We've been using Sched since 2012. Great value too!
ConsWe simply haven't had enough spare time to dive deeper into everything Sched can offer. Hopefully we'll be able to do that and introduce new features in 2020.

By Sched on October 14, 2019
Hi Wendy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Sched! It's been a pleasure working with you on your events and growing together. Looking forward to many more years to come.
October 7, 2019
Rachel K.
Conference Program Chair
Education Management, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Sched at Educator Conference”

OverallI believe our non-profit board will definitely use Sched again. We had a super easy time setting up our conference schedule and getting in the speakers and attendees in. We actually had several comments on our conference evaluation which particularly said that the conference attendees enjoyed using Sched.
ProsThe non-profit board I work with loved that we were able to save money on program printing costs for our educator conference by using Sched. It also taps into most of our conference attendees' desire for convenience through technology. No one had to schlep around heavy swag bags to carry their program!
ConsI honestly don't have any complaints! The only difficulty we had at our educator conference occurred when people couldn't remember their Apple ID or app store information in order to download Sched, but that is an entirely different problem.
February 26, 2019
Valamere M.
Online Instructor
E-Learning, 5001-10,000 employees
August 31, 2019

“Easy tool for attendees to view schedule at any conference or event”

OverallOverall, my experience with Sched was mediocre, at best. I only used Sched to see my conference schedule at a glance. Although, if given the chance to use Sched again, I will try out the other features, such as using my profile to find others at an event to network and connect with.
ProsI like the ease in downloading the Sched app and the fact that it is free to use. Also, the interface is very user friendly with eye-catching colors to highlight your event schedule. This makes viewing your event agenda or workshop/session schedule easy to find.
ConsI have discovered the Sched application version is different from the web version. For example, I recently attended a conference that allowed attendees to access both versions. I logged into both versions of Sched and found the web version to be more accurate. The web version was updated more frequently with current information about the conference sessions. However, when accessing the app version, the updated information was not available and some of the session information was missing. This makes Sched unreliable if both versions do not sync accurately.

By Sched on September 3, 2019
Hi Valamere, Thank you so much for reviewing Sched. I really appreciate you taking the time. You'll be happy to know we're working to improve how the app refreshes the data to ensure it always displays the most up-to-date information.
August 31, 2019
Norrie B.
Instructional Coach
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“SCHED for school flex days”

OverallSCHED is easy to use and has made a big difference for our students in being able to see their session options and select their schedules!
ProsSCHED has helped us streamline our sign ups for our flexible schedules at our high school. It is very user friendly, color coding types of classes or sessions, allowing for ease of taking attendance and providing data on popular sessions. I particularly like that you can export attendees and speakers from one event to another, as we use it weekly and the teachers and students remain the same.
ConsThe only drawback I see is that setting the time of the sessions is a little cumbersome because you cannot repeat the same times. You have to enter the session time for each session.
April 16, 2019
Zach I.
Agent
March 27, 2019

“Event Integration needs work”

ProsI like the idea of a desktop scheduling app that syncs with my phone. I like that vendors like conventions and festivals can use this app to schedule their programs.
ConsI am currently using Sched in order to plan my days at WonderCon and it's a nightmare. WonderCon (one of the programs at Comic Con) requires you to sign up for a Sched account in order to save your schedule. And they also suggest you download the ComicCon app. But when you do that, Sched tries to get you to download their app as well. I made my whole plan through the Sched app and it did not sync with my WonderCon schedule (desktop) or the Comic Con app. In addition the sorting function on the app is not as comprehensive as the sorting on desktop. For instance, on the Sched app, you can only look at the 3-Day WonderCon schedule and sort by the top tier categories (Programs, Anime, New, etc.) On Desktop, you can see the full breakdown (like under Programs, there are over a dozen sub-categories.) It's insane that I need 3 different logins - one to WonderCon/Comic Con in general, One to Sched, and another for the WonderCon/Sched hybrid. Honestly, I am copying/pasting what I am interested into a googledoc because this is so frustrating.
March 27, 2019
Alex A.
Marekting & IT Manager
September 28, 2017

“Sched is absolutely the best scheduling service out there.”

ProsIt looks good. It can be embedded to your website. It's an app. It's a dedicated service. You can add your speakers, sponsors, sessions... etc. It's very versatile and functional. P.S. Sched was a sponsor of ours so I'm not sure about the value for money. I'd imagine though that this kind of service is definitely worth it.
ConsManipulating the embedded parts isn't the easiest but it still trumps all other services. Uploading photos & logos can be a bit laborious but it's better than having a non-uniform appearance.
September 28, 2017
Chris F.
Chief Operating Officer
Events Services, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2019

“Sched”

ProsEasy to use, able to keep a changing schedule up to date in real time
ConsNo real issues with the software, integrated nicely into event website
April 23, 2019
Tina L.
Coordinator of Board Development
November 20, 2018

“Review”

OverallIt was a great experience and made planning our event easier.
ProsIt was very user friendly and easy to navigate
ConsContacting customer service was not imediate
November 20, 2018
David C.
Co-Chair
September 18, 2018

“The Best, Brightest, and Easy to Use Scheduler”

OverallI have used Sched for several years with multiple organizations. I have referred the product to other groups who have gone on to use the product with their conferences.
ProsVery easy to use, upload capabilities via spreadsheet
ConsCan get overwhelming when there are a lot of options/sessions on the schedule
September 18, 2018
Laurie K.
Co-Founder/President
March 13, 2018

“I have used 6 different apps and always come back to Sched for my festival conference. It gets the j”

ProsIt is easy to set up, use, integrate into our website and looks good. It works well on everyone's phone at the conference.
ConsIt doesn't have all the functionalities we need. We also have had a terrible time getting it in the store but not sure it is their fault.
March 13, 2018
January 28, 2019

“Have used for years”

OverallGreat customer support!
ProsAfter years of looking for a schedule software, we keep coming back to Sched. Great support and easy to use.
ConsThere is some inflexibility in the look and we put it on our website but very little downside.
January 28, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Sched”

OverallWe are moving closer to a paperless conference each year and online scheduling is a necessary part of that process.
ProsThis software is user friendly and the email update feature for attendees is helpful.
ConsI wish there were better opportunities to feature sponsors and organize Sponsors, Partners, Associate Member Exhibitors, etc.
October 3, 2018
John C.
IT Director
April 24, 2019

“Well designed and fully featured”

OverallVery positive. Great product, with a support team that listens, responds and does its best to help with any issue.
ProsExcellent usability, the scheduling workflow is extremely intuitive for administrators, speakers and attendees. It was very quick to get our event up and running, and we had hardly support queries from our attendees & speakers.
ConsThere were some minor issues with the Eventbrite integration, which could be solved by running a practice event to better understand how the two systems work together. The support team were very helpful and responsive.
April 24, 2019
Bernard K.
Executive Director
August 31, 2018

“Great solution for communicating with employees about differentiated professional learning”

ProsEasy access to upload and edit information Ease of use to customize
ConsSome participants struggled to engage with the product.
August 31, 2018
Lina L.
February 5, 2016

“Easy to learn and so many benefits for $125”

OverallIf you want a software that's easy to learn and use, and makes you look good, get Sched. Incredibly product for the price. Customization costs a bit more, but if you're a paid event with a lot of attendees, stop complaining. You can't find a good product for free! Sched looks good, works great, and is staffed by a team of genuinely kind and smart people. Love the school and non-profit discount. Thanks for making me look like a champion, guys!
February 5, 2016
Ari P.
Marketing & Communications Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 15, 2019

“Sched: A great conference option”

Pros-Love the easily integrated set up for presenter bios' -Great that you can import bios and schedules -Easy to add imagery
Cons-Labels and color coding could be streamlined or made easier -Lists of locations should be search sensitive when adding it to the session to avoid duplicates -Some parts of the platform are not as intuitive as they could be
Timothy M.
Technology Integration Specialist

“Amazing!”

ProsThis platform, sched.com, gave us an avenue to organize, mainstream, and conduct workflows that helped engage our presenters and attendees of our conference. The messaging was easy and efficient. Much of the playform fashboard was intuitive and simple to use!
ConsIt was great! We would recommend a mechanism to collect Call for Proposals embedded within the platform.
Edwin d.
SQL Server Engineer
Retail, 201-500 employees
November 14, 2018

“Review from an attendee of a conference that used Sched”

OverallQuickly scroll through personalized events and sessions or swith to the overall schedule of the event in case you need to.
ProsSuper! When you've made your pick which sessions you want to attend just select them using Sched and your personalized schedule is available, without having to go through the whole schedule of the entire event.
ConsAs an attendee I did not encouter any cons ...
Leslie W.
English Learner Program Specialist
August 2, 2018

“Sched engaged more participants”

ProsSched kept our three day conference running smoothly. Room assignments, updates, and overall communication. Our feedback survey (google doc) was right there and we received far more evaluations than usual.
ConsI did not see any cons. I would have liked to have had the additional upgraded features and will probably upgrade for another event.
August 2, 2018