VendorINSIGHT Ratings

Overall

About VendorINSIGHT

VendorInsight is a web-based vendor risk management solution that simplifies your vendor and contract management process through automated workflows, easy-to-use features & vendor news/risk monitoring. Designed for financial institutions, healthcare companies, law firms, & other companies; VendorInsight provides a turn-key solution with 100% regulatory compliance guaranteed! Pre-built policies, vendor portals, templates & forms, simplifies due diligence, contract monitoring, & risk management. Learn more about VendorINSIGHT

Sean K.
Director, Vendor Management
September 23, 2019

“VendorINSIGHT Review”

OverallVendorINSIGHT has helped organize and maintain our Vendor Management program with battle tested processes and customizations to help our program be successful. I would recommend them to anyone.
ProsThe VendorINSIGHT software provides a transparent process for risk rating vendors. The process demonstrates a logical workflow from start to finish. The system is easy to setup and robust enough to handle all the demands related to Vendor Management.
ConsWhile it's easy to setup, you can't implement the solution without help from the support team. It is advisable to map out your process prior to creating (e.g. naming conventions, policy assignment, risk criteria, etc.) so that you don't have to make corrections as you move forward. The support team is instrumental in helping do this. Use them.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 1, 2019
Hello Sean, thank you for your response! We are happy to hear your setup went well and we were able to handle all your demands related to vendor management. We understand a successful vendor management program needs time and resources to be implemented properly. Our support team is instrumental in achieving your vendor management goals and we're glad you agree! Our support and expertise differentiates us from other solutions. We want to make it a priority that you continue to evolve and customize your program to meet your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with anymore additional comments, questions or concerns.
September 23, 2019
Director of Procurement
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
March 8, 2019

“ A great contract/risk managemetn tool”

OverallLast year we reduced our cost by over $1M becasue we are not on the leading edge of contract negotiations. We have found same licenses being used by multiple departments and have been able to consolidate them. We have found licenses we have been paying for and not using. We were able to cancel subscriptions without the auto renew occurring.
ProsWithin just a few short hours I was up and ready to run with the software. Mainly I use this software for contract and Risk Management. Within 2 days I was able to start loading contracts in to the system. There was some customization we made to the risk assessment piece and internal stake holders took some time to figure out how we were going to structure the risk questions. I love the automation and time this saves in renewing contracts.
ConsI found the initial "training" weak. I receive help though as I need it whenever there is a module I am interested in.

By Cost Management Performance Group on March 19, 2019
Hi Garth! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We are excited to hear that our software was able to save your company over $1M in unnecessary costs and services that are no longer needed. We are also glad to hear that you were able to have a fast and seamless implementation. We take your comments on training very seriously and understand it¿s a lot easier to train once you¿ve played around in the system. We are always here to help and make sure you have knowledge and are utilizing every feature available. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional questions, comments or concerns.
Valerie H.
Manager, Vendor Risk
March 22, 2019

“A system that is Just right”

OverallAs this system is constantly improving, it is allowing my program to improve as well. I think Vendor Insight teams well with their customers and together we have built a reliable system that provides and supports every need. They are responsive and their technical and customer service are the best
Prosas an internal user once told me, " this is a rather elegant system"! It is easy to use and every bit of it is usable. You will not buy an overblown system and use only 30%, you can implement it all. More and more of my internal customers have come to rely on the reporting as a single source of truth.
ConsI have used this system for 6 years and watched it evolve so I have no Cons to using this system.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Valerie! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate your feedback and enjoy working with people like you who can help us continuously evolve our system to be as relevant as possible. VendorInsight? does come with a lot of features and coupled with our support team we want our customers to understand, exactly how you stated, that you can implement it all! We want to ease the burden of manually tracking vendors and want customers to use our software and reporting features as a centralized source of truth. We look forward to working with you in the future and rely on comments like yours to make VendorInsight? as efficient as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
March 22, 2019
Director of PRocurement
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
October 1, 2019

“ A great contract/risk management tool”

OverallThe 1st year of implementing in 2016 I calculated $38,212 in savings. In 2017 $872,899 in savings. In 2018 $1.2M in savings and this year in 2019 forecast is 1.4M in savings. Savings is derived from opportunities to cancel agreements before they auto renew and calcualted savings from being able to negotiate these agreements before they renew/expire.
ProsBecause this software is configured so well, I was up and running within a few weeks of purchase
ConsI find it to be a little more money than similar systems

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 9, 2019
Hello, Garth. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with the implementation process, and even more pleased to see VendorInsight? has saved your organization $1.2M just last year! Many people are unaware that they're paying for services that they don't utilize because of contracts that renew automatically. As you already mentioned, this feature alone can save you as at least thousands of dollars in costs, but also time and resources to identify those contracts as they're renewing and expiring. We hope you continue to see the value in VendorInsight? and reach out with any more additional questions, comments or concerns.
Dan C.
Head of Vendor Management
September 26, 2019

“VendorINSIGHT review”

OverallWe are getting ready for the OCC, I'll tell you in November. The support team is the best thing that VI has to offer. We wouldn't be here without her.
ProsCollaborations are useful, as are the workflow tools
ConsThe software assumes that there is a team using it, pulling levers and making sure that workflows are kicked off and monitored. Also- we are vendor, not contract focused, I wish that it wasn't as focused on the contract and more focused on the relationship between Valley and the Vendor

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 1, 2019
Hello Dan! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are happy to hear the collaborations and workflow tool are helpful for you. We understand the traditional approach to Vendor Management is vendor focused rather than contract focused. VendorInsight? allows you to have the best of both worlds. Working in a contract-based system allows you to drill down to the risk for specific products or services by using multiple records for each vendor, or allows you the flexibility to complete assessments for one vendor record if you choose. You can contact your Administrator to work on record consolidation in your system that will give you a more vendor-based approach. We wish you luck in your upcoming OCC audit and hope we can assist in any way possible. Please come back and let us know how the process went along with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
September 26, 2019
Ann H.
SVP, Director of Enterprise Risk Management
December 13, 2017

“It has helped us enhance our process by providing consistency and strong control and monitoring ”

OverallThe tracking and monitoring of our vendor process has been greatly enhanced since we implemented VI. I also appreciate the emails we receive on upcoming regulatory changes. I think that our relationship with VI helps keeps us current and proactive in managing risk around the vendor process.
ProsThe tracking function has been a great help to our bank and is easy to use. I also like the risk assessment process and the consistency that it provides across the board. I like that it sends email reminders out to the vendor owners.
ConsThe parameters around how reminders are set. I wish there was more flexibility on who could receive critical reminders without them having to receive all reminders on a vendor.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 15, 2017
Thanks Ann, we appreciate your feedback! There are ways to configure alerts to be sent to specific users. Your Program Administrator should have already contacted you to help configure the alerts you are trying to generate. We're constantly looking to improve upon our system and will definitely place your suggestions about critical reminders to our strategic roadmap if needed. We look forward to continuing our work together on your vendor management program!
December 13, 2017
March 12, 2019

“VI 2019 Review”

OverallOverall experience is fantastic in the first three years of my hire. Customer service response times are great and overall upper management responsive to my calls and emails.
ProsThe ease of use once you are trained on it. A lot of acronyms but as soon as you get them down makes is easy to go from screen to screen inside the module. Also, the ability to customize Risk and Performance Assessments to my bank's policies.
ConsNot too much not to like, so it would be nickpicking a little. If I had to mention one it would be the reporting, Until you customize a few reports that you need to run then is sometimes difficult to pull exactly what you are needing.

By Cost Management Performance Group on March 19, 2019
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer services response time. As with any new software system, there's a bit of a learning curve, however we're glad to hear the training was helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any more questions or comments.
March 12, 2019
Third-Party Risk Management Officer
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
September 25, 2018

“Vendor Insight - The Best Third-Party Risk Management Tool in the Industry!”

OverallI have been using Vendor Insight for over 7 years and it is the only tool that I will use for Third-Party Risk Management and the reason why my Vendor Management program continues to succeed. Regulators will praise you for using such a great tool, Internal Audit will love how easy it is to track your vendor due diligence, and your employees will thank you for choosing a tool that is so easy to use. My account representative and the rest of the senior leadership team are amazing and are always looking for ways to help me improve my overall program. If you are looking for a Third-Party Risk Management tool, I strongly recommend that you use Vendor Insight as it will help you build the robust program that your organization requires.
ProsThe tool is easy to use and you always have a dedicated person to you that will assist you with any questions you may have.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about it.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 3, 2018
Hi Luis! Thank you so much for your feedback. It¿s important to us offer a vendor management solution that¿s both comprehensive and intuitive. We¿re looking forward to continuing to work with you. ¿ Lindsey
September 25, 2018
Senior Contracts and Procurement Manager
Internet, 501-1000 employees
December 12, 2017

“I have never used a software where the support people are as powerful as the software itself. ”

OverallI've tracked money in savings directly attributed to VendorINSIGHT by managing renewals so that we are in front of the contract renewal life cycle. I have already forecasted savings for 2018 based on the licenses we were able to cancel in time for the renewal.
ProsI bid several contract management programs against each other and this one stood out heads above all the others. its hard to take a single attribute and point that out as my favorite because each of the pieces fit so complimentary together that its hard to single out a specific part. I love that I can assign a specific contract or contracts to specific individuals and set alerts which are customized so that that only the correct audience is notified.
ConsHard to find something that's my least favorite. I think it would be that the way things are bundled. We knew going in that we would not be able to implement the vendor performance piece for quite a while yet it was "included" and I have this empty feeling in my gut that we are paying for something that we don't use.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 15, 2017
Garth, it is great to read such good feedback from you! We're glad you've enjoyed working with our Service Team--we agree, they're some of the best! We're excited to grow with Rakuten and watch this partnership develop.
Nancy A.
Risk Management Specialist
October 3, 2019

“Streamlined Vendor Risk Management”

OverallVendor Insight has provided us with a streamlined approach to vendor risk management. Vendor Insight's staff are extremely helpful in ensuring we optimize our use of the software.
ProsThe Vendor Insight software allows use to easily identify due diligence documentation that is needed based on the nature of our use of each vendor's services. We can easily request this documentation from vendors and maintain it in the software program. Others can then access and review the documentation. We can generate reports that help use monitor our vendor risk profile. Everything is in one user-friendly place, that allows for status review at any time.
ConsThere is nothing in particular that I dislike about the software.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 11, 2019
Hi, Nancy! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a positive review! We are happy to hear you've had a great experience with VendorInsight?. Our software is a great tool to centralize the vendor management process. Making it easier to manage, track and report on due diligence documentation. We're also pleased to hear you find our staff extremely helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
October 3, 2019
valerie h.
Manager Vendor Risk
October 1, 2019

“Great Risk Management tool”

OverallWe are pushing to automate and VendorInsight is working with us shoulder to shoulder as a partner to help get this done. They are great at listening to your needs and creating a resolution. They are customer driven and strive to accommodate the customer. Their yearly user group creates the foundation for their system updates.
Pros ease of use big bang for the buck great customer service easy to customize
ConsThis system gives me exactly what I need. I have no cons to report

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 7, 2019
Hello Valerie, thank you for your response! We are very happy to hear you've had a positive experience with VendorInsight?. We're proud of our customer service team and glad to hear they're using their expertise to implement and customize your program. We look forward to seeing you again at our annual user group next year! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
Walter J.
CTO
October 14, 2016

“A function-rich solution for a complex challenge”

OverallI have implemented Vendor Insight in two separate companies. In the second organization ( my current) we have had the opportunity to truly focus on our vendor management program and have been able to delve into the functions afforded to us by the platform. VI is extremely function-rich and though I wouldn't necessarily recommend doing a totally decentralized Vendor management program where large numbers of vendor relationship managers are using the platform, it does provide a strategic and well-designed platform for oversight and management of a partially centralized approach to vendor management. We were so impressed with our initial experience and subsequent work (with on-going upgrades) that we also licensed the BCPI module as well. This is a strategic platform for our bank, both for vendor management and, more importantly, for risk management.
ProsCompleteness of functionality
ConsSince the problem it solves is complex, the solution platform can be a bit complex too for a casual user. However, once an organization focuses on customization of the platform to their specific needs, it becomes a highly valuable tool.
Recommendations to other buyersSpend time with the initial questionnaires that the platform provides you, being sure to understand what actions requirements result from certain answers to the questions. It behooves you to customize the questionnaire to insure that relationship managers understand the questions and that the answers result in appropriate control requirements. In other words, customize so that every vendor doesn't result in a High Risk assessment.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 17, 2016
Walter, we loved reading such thorough feedback! all of our improvements and updates are built upon the input of our customers, so thank you! We're excited to continue serving Peoples Bank of NC in your vendor management and business continuity goals.
Teresa W.
Vendor Management Coordinator

“Review of VendorInsight”

OverallWe are fairly new users of VI and are in the midst of an FDIC examination and audit. The reports that VI have provided have helped answer regulators' and auditors' questions. The VI team has made themselves readily available to answer questions and offer support to us.
ProsThe software is fairly user friendly. I like the ease of pulling together various reports.
ConsHaving to enter vendor contracts one at a time. Would be nice to enter multiple contracts/agreements for the same vendor all at once.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Teresa! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you find the software user-friendly and can easily pull together various reports. We understand the need to enter multiple contracts at once and have communicated that to our development team. We recognize examinations and audits can be very stressful and we're extremely pleased to hear our software was able to ease that burden. Our team is always here to help in any way we can and to provide you with the efficiency you need to execute your program. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
Carrie F.
Vendor Risk Analyst
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“User Friendly”

OverallAppreciate the excellent customer service and super user friendly software.
ProsI like that it is very user friendly and customer service is amazing! Thanks!
ConsThe reporting feature is very clunky to use.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Carrie! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We're happy to hear that you find our software user-friendly. We believe our customer service is what differentiates us from other solutions, and we're glad that you think our team is amazing as well. We understand how important it is to have a clean and easy-to-use software. We can have your program administrator reach out to you to better support your reporting feature use. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
Greig H.
Business Continuity & Vendor Management Coordinato
October 14, 2016

“VendorINSIGHT Does the Job!”

OverallThis has been a transition time for our company. In 2015 we started implementing VendorINSIGHT and in early 2016 we trained our managers how to use it. I also transitioned into the Vendor Management position in March after the prior person who was managing vendor retired. My initial experience is that we were trying to make our prior program fit with VendorINSIGHT and it didn't work as well as we thought it would. Since then I have had to revisit the 'method' of how we risk rate and manage the vendors to fit the needs of our company. We are making good progress and I anticipate that we will have everything running smoothly in the beginning of 2017. We love the alerting capabilities and the flexibility of how to set up the alerting. The staff is great at CMPG.
ProsThe alerting feature
Cons-

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 13, 2017
We appreciate the feedback Greig! Thanks for hanging in there with us as we go through a transition time at Canadaigua. We look forward to working with you more in the upcoming months!
Susan W.
COO
Automotive, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2019

“Non-User”

OverallKeeping agent documentation housed in one system that notifies us when required yearly documents are expiring. Team is bogged down with getting all the documentation for over 600 active contracts into the system manually. Cost prohibitive and nearly impossible to have this imported.
ProsCompliance and risk management of our subcontractors required yearly documentation
ConsCost and ease of use. System is very busy.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Susan! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased to hear that VendorInsight? has been a good tool to keep up with your compliance and required documentation for your subcontractors. VendorInsight? serves multiple industries and as a result, we understand not everyone is utilizing all the features. We have the best service team that would be happy to help explain all the different features that might be useful to you and your organization. We understand for organizations that have an increasing documentation load, it's time consuming to manually put into a system. VendorInsight? has the ability for data upload, a data import option or to have your contracts uploaded by our team. We can have your program administrator reach out to you and your organization to provide pricing and work with your cost limitations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
March 16, 2019
Greig H.
Vendor & Business Continuity Program Manager
August 2, 2019

“It's got the stuff”

OverallStaff that we work with is second to none. We are customizing the software to meet our particular needs.
ProsThe software is very customizable. The development team works very hard to meet our needs.
ConsTracking capabilities of all actions is not necessarily captured

By Cost Management Performance Group on August 7, 2019
Hi Greig, We want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We're happy to hear you're able to customize our software to meet your needs. Our service team works very hard to make sure our customers are getting the most out of VendorInsight?. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to reach out with anything you may need.
August 2, 2019
Lisa L.
Administrative Assistant
Utilities, 201-500 employees

“Contract Software”

OverallVendor Insight has been a good tool to organize and store agreements and contracts.
ProsThe notifications when contracts are about to or have expired.
ConsWould like more control over notification windows and ability to edit information on my own. Do not like that it is required to enter an expiration date for each submission. Some agreements do not expire.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Lisa! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you find the contract expiration notifications useful. We do understand the need to edit alerts which is why we've created a custom alerts section. You'll also have the ability to have more editing capabilities in dual service. We can have your program admin reach out with more information. We take your expiration date concerns very seriously and have communicated those with our development team. We are always here to help and take pride in being a good resource for your vendor management process. Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns.

“New user”

OverallWe are just now implementing it and the team has been fantastic to work with. We are also pushing the envelope quite a bit- - no major issues.
ProsWorking with the folks has ben awesome. The collaboration aspect of the platform is great.
Cons"done deal" focused, at first blush. This has been overcome with the teams openness to listen and understand that some things need to be added due to the expansion of risk management from a contract focus into a holistic Sourcing/Vendor/Contract/Risk focus.

By Cost Management Performance Group on April 24, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We have an amazing team at VendorInsight? and are glad you think so as well. We pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our software to your vendor management process. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we could expand our functionality to meet your needs. We would be interested to hear more feedback and hope you continue to reach out with any additional questions, comments or concerns in the future.
Ryan S.
AML Analyst
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees

“Revamped Our Program”

OverallVendorInsight has helped us take our vendor management program from almost nothing to compliant to robust over the last few years. The customer support is great and very quick in responding. Also, VI is constantly improving, offering new features with input from the user base and regulatory changes.
ProsVarious features, not just a contract repository
ConsIt's a little clunky moving between screens
Recommendations to other buyersNo

By Cost Management Performance Group on September 30, 2016
Ryan, we're thrilled to hear such good feedback from you! We look forward to growing with Univest and continuing to build upon your input.
Third-Party Risk Officer
March 8, 2018

“Best Third-Party Risk Tool in the Financial World”

OverallEase of mind with regards to daily monitoring of our vendors.
ProsThe tool is very easy to use, user friendly for not just myself as an administrator but my users are very happy with the tool.

By Cost Management Performance Group on March 9, 2018
Luis, You are one of the best vendor managers a company could ever dream of having on board. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you! Thank you for the positive feedback! Ryan Fox Director Sales & Marketing
March 8, 2018
Beth D.
SVP Dir. of Enterprise Risk Mgmt

“VI Review”

OverallExperience has been good and has cut down on the number of hours spent on monitoring vendors.
ProsThe ability to have a centralized depository for vendor contracts and supporting documentation. The ability to customized risk assessments.
ConsLack of a daily audit log for changes or file maintenance made to documents or due dates that have been changed.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Beth! We thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear VendorInsight? was able to cut down on the number of hours spent on monitoring vendors. We are in the business of easing your regulatory needs and creating a software that allows you to quickly add and update vendor contracts and supporting documentation. If you're interested in having a daily audit log, we'd point you towards the contract history, which has notes on when a contract was created and updated by a user along with other useful information. We can have your program admin contact you to show you where the changes are cataloged as well as any custom reports that would help you identify those changes in a specific parameter. We are glad to hear your experience has been good and we hope you continue to reach out with any more questions, comments or concerns.
Riquet C.
VRM Analyst
October 3, 2016

“VendorInsight”

OverallThe team at CMPG is very responsive and always courteous. They do go above and beyond with requests and incorporate recommendtions into their subsequent updates. The product has no glitches. It could be a bit more user frindly as it currently looks a bit bare bones.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 4, 2016
We appreciate your feedback Riquet! And thank you for your recommendations--we are constantly trying to improve upon our customers' input!
October 3, 2016
Charles W.
VP
October 4, 2019

“Love the product”

OverallCentralization of the vendor management function
ProsEasy to use. Intuitive. All the information I need at my fingertips
ConsThe report capabilities need to be expanded. Especially around filtering and sorting

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 9, 2019
Hello, Charles! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you find VendorInsight? easy to use, intuitive and helpful. We understand your reporting capabilities concerns and will continue to escalate your development requests as soon as possible. VendorInsight? centralizes all documentation and reporting making it easier to be accessed by multiple departments. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program admin with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
October 4, 2019
Stephanie M.
Compliance Head
Banking, 51-200 employees

“Compliance Head”

OverallOverall the benefits for use of the system have been a tremendous improvement from what we had. We now have a centralized place for contracts and we have assistance with the oversight when things change with our vendors. Great tool.
ProsEase of understanding the content and frequency in risk ratings
ConsNot the easiest to maneuver. The system itself was not self-explanatory. It require a tutorial from the IT Director.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Stephanie! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We are pleased to hear that VendorInsight? has been a great tool for your organization. We understand our software entails a lot and there might be a bit of a learning curve. However, our service team is happy to help train you on anything you might need additional help with. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your program administrator with any additional comments, questions or concerns.
Patti R.
VP / ISO
December 12, 2017

“VendorInsight is easy to implement and use. Thanks to the great customer service and support Teams!”

OverallOur Vendor Management process was completely manual. With VendorInsight, we were able to automate the work flow and centralize all vendor documents.
ProsEasy to follow process flow within software. Great features such as alerts, compliance requirements, questionnaires, risk assessments, and vendor scorecards.
ConsIt takes some time to get used to the workflow, but once you have that down, it flows pretty easily.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 15, 2017
Patti, we loved reading your feedback! Customer service is the backbone of what we do and I'm glad you've experienced the fruit of that. We're excited to continue serving USAmeriBank in your vendor management goals.
Tawna H.
Risk Officer
October 14, 2016

“Great Vendor Management Software”

OverallOur bank has been using this software for approximately a year now and we are very pleased. The quality and ease of use of this software is awesome. We have had great customer service and they have help guide us along the way with getting our vendor management program up and running.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 17, 2016
Thanks for the review Tawna! We are happy to hear you have had such a good experience with our software and services so far, and we look forward to the ways we can help out moving forward!
Dustin P.
September 30, 2016

“Great people supporting a very robust platform. ”

OverallAfter looking at a number of different products we decided to go with Vendor Insight. The vendor management software solution has been tremendously helpful in organizing our vendor documents and identifying risks. The people backing this software are a great resource as well. Highly recommended.
ProsHow it organizes and stores documents. The single most helpful feature is how it allows you to answer a few questions about each vendor and gives you the list of documents needed for each vendor.
ConsThey are always doing upgrades but two of the upgrades that I would still like to see would be bulk file uploading and allowing the vendor to upload their own documents.

By Cost Management Performance Group on November 9, 2016
Dustin, we are elated to hear such great feedback from you! We are excited for the opportunity to serve Westlake Financial Services and build upon your input for new features. You may not be aware but we do have the ability for bulk uploading through your Program Administrator. We also have a Vendor Portal to allow vendors to upload their own documents. Please ask your Program Admin for more information.
Ben W.
Safety Director
Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

“VendorINSIGHT review”

OverallThe employees have been incredibly helpful and the software is very powerful.
ProsThe features make this software package. When coupled with the support, it is excellent.
ConsThere are a ton of features we cannot use as they are not relevant to our business.

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hello Ben, thank you for your response! First, welcome to the VendorInsight? family, we are happy to work with you. We're glad to hear you've had a good experience with our software and support team. We serve a lot of industries and take pride in the fact that we can tailor our software to support many different industries. Unfortunately, that leaves room for additional features that might not be relevant for everyone. We are excited to continue to work with you and your team. Please let us know if you have any additional comments, questions or concerns.
Kyle J.
Workflow Documentation & Vendor Oversight Manager
December 18, 2017

“Great System!”

ProsThe biggest pro is that you can reach out to the staff at VI anytime with questions you may have. They will walk you through every aspect of the software.
ConsWe have yet to encounter an issue with the system. No problems as of yet. The system can take a minute to get used too.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 27, 2017
Thank you, Kyle! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to more on site working sessions with FIFS in the future. I hope to see you at our 2018 User Group Conference again in May! - Dalton
December 18, 2017
Craig R.
Vendor Manager

“Vendor Insight Review”

OverallFairly new user to the software, about 60 days in so far. It is easy to use and navigate and very easy to upload documents. With being a newer user, I have had a lot of questions and the support group has been great as well as arranging for a day training session to learn the best benefits of VI. The feature are customizable which is a key for my since a deal with a lot of different types of Third Party VM
ProsCustomizable options for each data set you need. Reporting and Query
ConsDifficult and tedious to set up the Performance Metrics section
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time, still fairly new user so might have some advice in the near future.

By Cost Management Performance Group on September 30, 2016
Craig, thank you for the review! We're happy to have you on board and look forward to serving United Bank.
Gerald W.
SVP
March 8, 2019

“Keeps track of all your vendors”

OverallGreat product for the money.
ProsGood organization and detail on user-friendly screens. Allows uploading and tracking of vendors through our vendor management process for onboarding, legal and security reviews.
ConsCould stand to have better reporting and more flexibility with custom fields.

By Cost Management Performance Group on March 19, 2019
Hi Gerald! Thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to give us a review. We are happy to hear that you find the software user-friendly and can easily integrate into your existing vendor management process. We take your comments on custom reporting very seriously and will communicate those requests to our development team. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments.
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
December 12, 2017

“VI would be more useful if it could be used to facilitate due diligence vs just housing the docs.”

ProsThat it can hold all contracts in one place and make them easily accessible. The reporting function are also very nice and user friendly.
ConsAs you go through due diligence sometimes the info people produce is not correct. There needs to be a mechanism for being able to work on some of the requirements through VI. The system currently assumes all documents are filled out correctly the 1st time.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 15, 2017
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. There are ways to validate documents are filled out correctly within the system today however, these features may not be utilized and/or enabled within your system. Additionally, VI 8.0 will be released in early 2018 and will include several updates to make the interface more user-friendly, and many of your concerns may be addressed in that update. Regarding your concerns with the software, we'd love to schedule a time to go over them together and walk through how we can better serve your needs. We're always looking to improve so please continue to express your feedback with us!
AVP - Vendor Risk Management
September 29, 2015

“Exceptional Customer Service”

OverallVendor Insight has been a blessing. Not only does the Vendor Insight software allow my bank to store and management my vendor contracts but it allows us to conduct risk assessments and fulfill the many demands from our regulators. in addition to this, the service provided by the account managers at Vendor Insight is the best from any other vendor we have worked with. Our account representative (Amanda) is skilled, always available and the best attribute to our relationship with Vendor Insight. I would recommend Vendor Insight to anyone looking to streamline their contract risk management and those who need to meet their regulators demands.
September 29, 2015
Alesia T.
September 30, 2016

“Kirsten Monson and Jay Fitzhugh have been amazing assisting in our implementation of VI”

OverallKirsten and Jay have been so completely wonderful to work with during our VendorINSIGHT Implementation. They have given excellent customer service in every way possible during this project. Thank you for all of your expertise and helpful support. What a great experience.

By Cost Management Performance Group on October 3, 2016
Alesia, it's great reading such good feedback from you! We're glad you've enjoyed working with Kirsten and Jay--we agree, they're some of the best! We look forward to continuing our work with you at Alaska USA Federal Credit Union!
Gbenga O.
Information Security Assurance Engineer

“Integrated Vendor Management”

OverallOne repository of up to date information on vendors and resources for performing my role.
ProsEase of coordination of various activities required in the Vendor Management process.
ConsI have not observed any issues yet. All round great work!

By Cost Management Performance Group on June 20, 2019
Hi Gbenga, thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you have not experienced any issues and have been able to work uninterrupted. We understand vendor management can be stressful. That's why we take pride in easing your vendor management process by coordinating your required activities on an easy to use interface. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns.
Brian B.
Operations Manager
December 12, 2017

“It is tough to navigate. Should be a better way to streamline attributes”

ProsIt puts all vendors in 1 convenient place. That helps because it saves me time and time is money!!!!
ConsSee top review. I like the software overall but it could be a little more user friendly when it comes to navigating the site

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 15, 2017
Brian, thanks for taking the time to post your review of the software! We're excited to release VI 8.0 in early 2018, which includes a redesigned interface to enhance overall user-friendliness, as well as other improvements. Your Program Administrator should have already reached out to show you these new features as well as offer times to view the updated system with our Director of Sales. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers and the best way we can do that is by listening to your feedback and requests, and we hope that you'll continue to provide feedback as our partnership continues!
Elduise J.
General Counsel
Banking, 51-200 employees

“Great Navigability!”

OverallThe customer service is excellent - they are always willing to help. The website is very self explanatory and well thought out. It looks different from the typical software, so, it takes a minute to get used to.
ProsThe accessibility of customer service, and their willingness to train and always answer questions.
ConsIt takes a minute to get used to, but, it's not difficult.
Recommendations to other buyersIt seems to serve it's purpose.

By Cost Management Performance Group on September 30, 2016
Elduise, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you have found our customer service to be continuously excellent and that our software has been serving you well at Industrial Bank.
John B.
SVP Risk
October 30, 2015

“Great Vendor Management Solution”

OverallVI provides a very easy to use interface for our vendor management needs. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They also assist in providing sample policies and procedures. Due to the robust nature of the system it needs to be continually monitored for vendor updates. Emails are automatically generated which assist in that process as well. Vendor news alerts are also very helpful and timely.
October 30, 2015
Keenan W.
September 30, 2016

“Vendor Contract Management made easy”

OverallCustomer service off the charts and the system follows the rules and requirements for Vendor Contract Management ensuring that your company stays in compliance.

By Cost Management Performance Group on September 30, 2016
Keenan, thank you for the feedback! We're proud to offer our customers excellent service and expert solutions.
William C.
Information Technology Officer
December 20, 2017

“Easy to use.”

ProsI am able to add an unlimited number of vendors as needed. The customer support has been excellent.

By Cost Management Performance Group on December 27, 2017
Thank you for the feedback William! We are appreciative when new clients take advantage of the full capabilities in VendorInsight® from day one. We look forward to providing you with continued support as your program continues to grow.
December 20, 2017