PeachWorks Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About PeachWorks

PeachWorks, formerly WhenToManage, is a leader in solutions for managing back-of-house restaurant operations. Our next-generation restaurant operating system with a host of apps (applications) and tools simplifies everything from reporting, inventory management, employee scheduling, and POS Intelligence to recipe management. Cloud-based anywhere, any device access makes daily tasks easier, simpler and faster for everyone from small independents to large corporate franchise restaurant groups. Learn more about PeachWorks

Chris B.
Executive Chef
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Its on its way!”

OverallGreat concept for restaurant operators. The ability to have full control over your metrics in real time, at any location is the absolute future of managing your business. Being able to customize, and create your own dashboard of key performance indicators is available, and critical to gathering the information you need to steer your operations. Add on programs and features that you can customize to suit your needs and budget is fantastic. Being able to right-size the data you need, instead of purchasing large antiquated systems/licenses is a breath of fresh air. The customer support is extremely helpful.
ProsFlexibility, Modular purchasing of programs, support.
ConsStill in development for multiple platforms and communication with Different POS.
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
July 3, 2018

“Peachworks made our catering business so much easier to manage. This is truly an all in one software”

ProsI love the ability to easily take inventory. Inventory used to be such a difficult process for me and now I barely sweat it. It's also very easy to use.
ConsI love everything about this service and will continue to use it but I do think pricing is a little high.
July 3, 2018
Grant B.
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
April 22, 2017

“Excellent Soluiton”

OverallThis is extremely in depth and has a plethora of options, analysis, and tools at your disposal. Being not the most learned when it comes to cloud, their customer support helped me out greatly along the way. Besides, loading up all of my items, which Support helped with, everything else was cake.
ProsThe apps are so easy to use, each had a step by step instruction for setup. If I had a question or wasn't for sure if I was doing it correctly support was there to help through the process.
April 22, 2017
Nancy K.
December 22, 2016

“What a buy!”

OverallI've been a customer for the past 6 months and I would recommend this company to everyone. The system was very easy to setup, even inventory. I've been able to cut my food costs by 2% and controlling my labor is so easy, its not taking me 2 to 3 hours a week to build my schedule. Whenever I have questions the support team is quick to answer and is always very helpful. Free meals to any PeachWorks employees.
ProsSimple, I have tried a couple of other products but I could never get past the setup step. I used their inventory database for my items and I was ready to start counting and entering invoices right away. When I'm not in my restaurant I'm able to see how its doing and be alerted of any issues.
ConsI haven't found any yet.
Recommendations to other buyersYou will save a lot more money than this product costs. I never realized how much money I was using .
December 22, 2016
Crystal M.
Executive Assistant
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 27, 2019

“Another great POS and time management program”

ProsI like the onboarding, payroll and scheduling options this software provided. We have been searching for just the right program to fit all our needs and this one seems to fit the bill. All of our POS and employee management needs are met with PeachWorks.
ConsI have no cons to report at this time, still learning all the features

By PeachWorks on April 30, 2019
Thank you for your review Crystal. If you have any questions or would like more information on our other product please let me know. Jim
April 27, 2019
mark m.
coo
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
December 1, 2016

“Very happy”

OverallGreat customer service, My rep is the best. as we have expanded into new markets Peachworks allows us to focus on the issues that matter and make our business better.
December 1, 2016
Celia A.
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2017

“I finally found it!”

OverallWhat a great and easy to use product. From the moment I was contacted by the sales rep its been a pure pleasure. The apps worked exactly as I was shown on the demo. From the time I first logged into the system until I entering counts and recipes was less than 7 days. I'm using all of their applications and I can't wait until they release new apps as I will buy them all. I have tried several other solutions, and either they didn't work or they were too difficult for me team to use but not with PeachWorks. Great apps, great team to work with.
Proseasy to setup, easy to use, support has been great and very responsive
ConsI haven't found any yet
Recommendations to other buyersI'm ready for more applications .
February 15, 2017
Mat M.
District Manager
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
February 6, 2017

“Pure Demoware”

OverallWas promised new software for years. When the new software was finally ready to demo, we couldn't have it. We are moving on to Crunchtime...Thank goodness.
ProsThe idea of a mobile design is on target, but needs a ton of functionality to be useful in a real restaurant. Support wants to help, but can't.
ConsNot a lot of reporting functionality, and if we dig in, the data there is, lacks integrity. No direct vendor integration, but I hear they are trying. No GL integration, unless you are on legacy Quickbooks.
Recommendations to other buyersWith the exception of the head of head of support, there is very little industry experience, especially at the executive level, and it shows.
February 6, 2017
Brian K.
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
October 13, 2016

“Satisfied customer”

OverallPeachWorks is a great product and easy to use. We have saved 2% on our food costs using their products.
ProsEasy to Use Does not require huge setup costs Employees rave about the results
ConsReady for them to develop more applications.
October 13, 2016
Anthony F.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
March 24, 2017

“Can't image a better product or service exists”

OverallWe have been delighted every step of the way of our PeachWorks journey. The sales staff, the onboarding process and the support staff have all greatly exceeded my expectations. PeachWorks is a must have system
ProsOur account manager what so helpful. While the setup was fairly straight forward I did have a few questions. Bob was fast to respond and answered my questions. They have a very knowledgeable staff.
Recommendations to other buyersif you have seen the demonstration, and worked out a quote with your sales representative, I advise you to sign it! You will have no regrets
David K.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“I can finally sleep”

OverallI found an inventory system that will do what the sales folks says it will do. I have tried a couple of other solutions and after spending 8 to 10 weeks to get them setup the systems were hard to do and I always had problems. I switched to PeachWorks a few weeks ago, the setup was easy and now I have reports that allow me to control costs. Thank you PeachWorks
ProsSo much easier to use than other inventory software solutions. Their support team was prompt and either answered my questions or told me what I had done wrong.
ConsI haven't found any so far.
Dennis M.
Technical Support Analyst
May 25, 2018

“Catering in our events is now easy thanks to PeachWorks”

OverallOur events are now manageable as the catering budget and needs are done swift with the software
ProsIts easy to install and use It can be synced with other POS devices to help in managing the catering needs more efficiently
ConsThere is much negative i can report as of now. So far it has served all our organization purposes and needs in catering efficiently
May 25, 2018
Patti E.
Managing Member / Marketing Specialist
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
March 2, 2017

“ Buyer's Remorse !”

OverallThe demo looked fantastic. Yes was the answer to all my questions. I pulled the trigger, and was made to sign a year long contract the included modules I didn't want. Reluctantly I sighed, handed over my credit card info, and before I was even using the software, I was being invoiced. After 3 months, I have nothing but an inaccurate reporting tool, with none of their modules delivering what was committed to me by their sales woman. And having the system go down for an entire weekend wasn't very fun either. Check and double check references! One of the most important lesson's learned. Our restaurant will survive, but I doubt Peachworks does.
ProsThe colors are pretty.
ConsThe ease of use in the design is great. But this does you no good when there is no data to support your managing efforts. And the reporting that is there, does not match the POS.
Recommendations to other buyersDO NOT PAY UNTIL IT IS WORKING!!!!!
March 2, 2017
Andy A.
December 12, 2016

“PeachWorks is a great system, easy to get setup and even easier to use.”

OverallWe have 3 locations while I tried to keep track of how each location was doing and controlling labor and food costs I was not doing a very good job of this using our current tools. I replace my solution with PeachWorks and WOW what a difference. I' get alerts if I have issues, I'm able to see up to the minute updates and I can access the PeachWorks apps from any device. A big surprise to me was that I didn't have to pay an additional fee for the mobile app, this is not the case with some of their competitors. The system was easy to setup and the support is some of the best that I've ever experienced. Great Product, Great Team!
December 12, 2016
Matt C.

“PeachWorks review”

OverallUnfortunately, we are still using WhenToManage. Given that we want to use an inventory system, we have not migrated to PeachWorks. We do have concerns regarding the new system, which primarily are related to the reporting functionality. We spent a lot of time generating custom reports for accurately tracking and evaluating the performance of our stores. Will the new reports be re-created (can they be re-created) for us in the new system? We cannot afford to lose the information and reports we have been using, which are critical to the operations of our business. Also, another issue is that lately we have been experiencing data export issues from WTM. The customer service response has been slow & the delays have impacted our ability to get our financial reports generated in a timely manner. We are told that some of the people who were available for addressing issues in the past have been working on the development of the new PeachWorks system. This has been a very negative experience for us & has caused us to begin searching for other viable options for ourselves & our franchise.
Alonso A.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
May 26, 2019

“Controling my restaurant have never been easier before”

ProsThis marvelous software has everything needed to control our restaurant anywhere and anytime its easy to use and to customize for us irrepaceable
ConsSo far we dont have any complain about the tool
May 26, 2019
1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 23, 2018

“It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants.”

OverallWork many applications in the same program.
ProsIt is an ideal product in the management of restaurants from the logistic, administrative and nutritional support point of view. The most attractive integrate so many applications in the same program.
ConsThe diagramming of dietary and nutritional aspects of recipes. It could have better layout with simpler use and pleasing to the eye.
July 23, 2018
Chris G.
Chef
March 16, 2018

“horrible.”

Overallzero
ProsIn theory, ease of use, syncing with POS.
Conslack of knowledgeable customer service. using for over 6 months now, first 2 months were setting up, the following 4+ have been nothing but issues.
March 16, 2018
phillip e.
ceo
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“my experience”

Overallafter actually taking the time to sit down and try to use peachworks it was not nearly as easy as the demo showed... so many times did the page glitch and not show things correctly, the conversions made no sense, it was just a mess and I hated using it. I have a degree in computers and this was a terrible choice. I will be leaving peachworks soon
Prosnothing
Conseverything
Recommendations to other buyersyour apps dont work on our phones, the page doesnt work sometimes, there are no easy flows to the page... if a drunk person at night can use your page then thats when you know its easy to use and friendly to non computer people. but yours is not, so its not a good page
Colby B.
July 14, 2015

“Great after-the-sale support”

OverallThe software works like they said it would and immediately I began saving time...but what really impressed me was the way they have taken care of me after the sale. We tried one of their competitors but once we sent them a check, we never heard from them again. PeachWorks has been with us every step of the way with training and answering questions and even asking us about new features. It sure is a different way to do business, and a breath of fresh air.
July 14, 2015
Thomas G.
January 20, 2017

“Needs more robust feature set to be useful for our restaurant ”

OverallWhen I last utilized the system the user interface seemed clean and easy to navigate but was lacking many basic features to make it a useful inventory or recipe system. Looking for something that was more robust that was full featured. Would like to see automatic inventory adjustments, full scale recipe and food costing, multi-location support.
Michelle T.
manger
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2018

“great system to use”

Prosi like that the system is easy to learn and that it is easy to maneuver around in. it has a lot of options
Consi do not like that it is hard to get ahold of cutomer service and that you have a long wait time on hold
January 30, 2018
Tyler D.
January 20, 2017

“Peachworks Does What It Promises”

OverallGood service. They are constantly trying to add value. Their base service allows for easy scheduling. Ability to quickly transfer schedules and tools to change and modify weekly. Staff really found it to be a good service.
Matt C.
January 21, 2017

“Peachworks Review ”

OverallThey have been good to work with. I wish they had a better functionality with their app. Most of our employees are teenagers and app based. Other than that I haven't had any problems with them.
January 21, 2017
Daniel G.
October 17, 2016

“Best restaurant software on the market”

OverallSo easy to use, excellent functionality, excellent for variance and sales reports, customer support is the best out of any company we have worked with.
October 17, 2016
May 24, 2018

“ Excellent strategy ”

ProsIt helps me to have a better control on various assignments in my business, making it grow every day more
Consthey have to improve the level of error in terms of reports, platform and points of sale
May 24, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
January 26, 2018

“So Suite!”

ProsIt's been so helpful as I grow my bakery business. Easy POS system, Easy reporting, Support team is A+++
ConsHard to setup, payment processing through them has a lot of fees that I didn't expect. Overall pretty happy still
January 26, 2018
Ben P.

“Not Pleased with Log”

OverallWe only used the Log app, but it was consistently buggy. The fields would delete before we could fill them in and we would have to write over and over again. Customer support was unresponsive and unhelpful. Will not be recommending Peachworks to other restauranteurs.
Addison E.

“Complete Garbage.”

OverallThis software is worthless. The reports do not load accurately, the widgets are pointless and take more time to actually navigate to the information needed. Completely awful. The only thing worse than the software is the customer service.
Bertus S.
November 21, 2015

“The software is not complete and it is not an inventory management program at this point of time ”

OverallThe Pros is that this software integrate with Square. The Cons is that the software is not complete the site is slow and deadlines are not made
November 21, 2015