Zoho Recruit Ratings

Overall

About Zoho Recruit

Meet the all-in-one recruiting software to manage every aspect of a recruiting firm from job requisition to interview scheduling and finding the matching candidate. Zoho Recruit's recruiting software has been the choice of top-performing recruiters in search of a recruiting CRM to streamline their hiring process, and manage candidates, clients, and contacts within a single interface. Learn more about Zoho Recruit

Anthony G.
President/CEO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 7, 2017

“Good Option, but limited.”

OverallI have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.
ProsIt has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.
ConsThe interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.
Recommendations to other buyersI have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them.
March 7, 2017
Jeff J.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 25, 2016

“State of the App”

OverallI've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.
ProsFrom the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.
ConsThough they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you aren't adept at customizing software, you will need someone to assist you to get up to speed. That means you need to know the what and how of your requirements, which means you need to have an idea what the industry best are offering (for a stiff price). That takes time to figure out, even for a power user and one you have this knowledge, how it fits together seamlessly is the trick you'll need to have your imagination wrapped around.
October 25, 2016
Kim M.
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner
November 14, 2017

“Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!”

OverallPlease read my review. It's faster ;)
ProsWith other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.
ConsI don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!
November 14, 2017
Lee C.
November 2, 2016

“Quality System That Does The Job”

OverallWe are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through. From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen. Customer Support has been extremely good.
Pros- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management - CV Parsing - App - Smart Device App is really nice - Searching / Reporting Capabilities - Standard functionality is better than others in the market
Cons- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location - Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal) - Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective - Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields. - No Linkedin stripping functionality
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're a recruiter who is happy to put some leg work in with setting up the system for your needs than it will be the product for you however if you're not as tech savvy and need the features above from the off, you may face some frustrations. However, if you have a well established market, know your niche and just need something to host profiles and do basic searches then it will do the trick.
November 2, 2016
March 20, 2019

“"Helps us to free ourselves for better utility"”

OverallZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.
ProsThe need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven't had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, 'it's comparatively economical'.
ConsWe haven't had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.
March 20, 2019
Summer M.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 9, 2017

“Works great for our small business”

OverallWe've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing. As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews. Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN. As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.
ProsEasy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced good customer support a lot of documentation integrates with many other services
ConsSometimes down, but usually fixed quickly
February 9, 2017
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 10, 2018

“Looking for applicants has never been easier!”

Overall9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!
ProsA difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.
ConsThe lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.
Jimmy B.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2016

“Excellent Recruitment Software”

OverallAbility to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.
ProsThe formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.
ConsI wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's quite cost effective and gives nearly everything a recruiter needs to close faster.
September 15, 2016
Steffen Z.
Human Resources, Self-employed
August 15, 2019

“Trial ZOHO Recruit”

ProsAt the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours. Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people. Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc. Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money! ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ
ConsWhat I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern. on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!
August 15, 2019
Jonathan M.
June 8, 2017

“Easy to use and integrate recruitment software”

OverallIncreased visability across all avenues of candidate sourcing, ability to automate a large portion of the recruitment process... this increases daily with smart additons Zoho makes every day (almost). Additionally the main aspect that is great is the ability to run geographically distributed teams.
ProsCost of using the software is minimal, however still offers everything you would expect from a much more expensive program. Overall the system manages everything from adverts through to candidates and is continually evolving to become one of the easiest to use softwares I have used to date.
ConsCan be cumbersome in some areas initially, like reporting, dashboards etc. however it is fully customizable so once you have that in hand it pretty much covers everything. It would be great to have a more direct integration into Linkedin, with Linkedin actually operating through Zoho, however believe this is something that they are working on at the moment.
ayush d.
Program Leader
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 3, 2018

“"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application”

OverallOverall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!
ProsI like most of the things in the whole application platform, like: 1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening. 2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc. 3. Managing candidates fields as we need. 4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status. 5. It makes Screening of resume easy. 6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job. 7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps. 8. Zoho mail features. and many more to explorer.
ConsOne thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .
August 3, 2018
Jonathan P.
CEO - Digital, Marketing, eCommerce, Technology, Interim & Search - CEO, COO, CDO, CIO, CMO, HRD
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2016

“Shhh, can we keep it secret?”

OverallWith many years experience on bespoke and proprietary recruitment software (ATS, VMS, media ad publishing etc), when I founded BluZinc, on a bootstrap, we did a supplier evaluation and shortlisted 3 well know excellent systems, and Zoho Recruit. We have the ability to so some of our own configuration, and although it takes a little time this is also good learning time while actually going through the recruitment process. We hoped the our ideas for innovation would be taken in to development by Zoho and were were right. The services is friendly and you feel like the support team are keen to help. There are a few things missing however the way we are running our executive search and interim placement business, it's meeting our needs. We have no plans to change in the near future.
ProsIntuitive, configurable, sales funnel forecasts, emailing templates, extensive reporting, does what we need, extensive search criteria
ConsCV radius location search, doens't save information except when connected online.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have a tight budget, this will be way above average and will probably do everything you need. We were live instantly, without the 4 week implementation project and management fees from other vendors.
December 8, 2016
Lee S.
1-10 employees
September 20, 2016

“Excellent cost effective ATS product”

OverallI was looking for a ATS that I could customise without having to know too much code and follow specific workflows and automation patterns. Having found Zoho Recruit it met all my needs perfectly and within my limited budget as a small business.
ProsEase of use. Once you know your recruitment process you can quickly and easily set up the complete workflow and automation to hit every requirement you have. There is also good support features that will walk you through and solve your problems quickly and easily.
ConsThe Zoho Recruit App is functional but could still use a little work in terms of editing information but meets needs in most cases.
Recommendations to other buyersI would highly recommend you run a trial and see just how easy and impressive this software is for the cost. I think there are more expensive software out there that actually do less than this and you will have to pay for maintenance and support. With Zoho Recruit.. its all in.
September 20, 2016
Shawna P.
Director of Recruiting
51-200 employees
February 21, 2019

“Awesome Recruiting ATS for small companies”

OverallSuper affordable for small companies -- that was where I had to start my search-finding something that didn't cost thousands.
ProsAs a company with less than 50 employees we needed an applicant tracking system, but aren't able to purchase the big giant systems. Zoho Recruit has a ton of customizable features and does everything we need - stores resumes, resume search capabilities, stores candidate conversations, can link candidates to jobs we input, and has a lot of custom reporting
ConsThere are a lot of places where you have to "save" in order to keep your work. It doesn't just hold it automatically. I often lose what I entered if I forget to save. I don't forget when I'm just sitting in there working. It's when I get pulled away when I typically forget to save.
February 21, 2019
Chris F.
Director of Operations
July 22, 2018

“For the right needs, an incredible value”

OverallIf you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.
ProsZoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.
ConsThe monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.
July 22, 2018
Banking, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2018

“Great value for money. Highly Customizable. A+ for Ease of Use.”

ProsThe design user interface is very minimalist and easy to use. It allows us a high degree of customization and tracking for resumes, job postings, reports, candidate status and contacts. I love that their tech support is actually very knowledgeable about their product and can walk you through any process. When they promise to get back to you about an unresolved issue at a certain time, they keep their word and I appreciate that The cloud-based app is great because any member of our team can get on there at any time from any location.
ConsOur work requires us to vet the candidates against the job posting. Currently, it doesn't offer that option, so we have to do that manually on our end. The app is continuing to evolve though, so I hope we can see that added at some point in the future. All else considered, it's still one of the best Applicant Tracking System out there.
August 2, 2018
Mike G.
Director Of Recruiting
April 4, 2017

“Best Mobile App in Recruiting”

OverallI have worked for several large corporate companies and recruiting firms who use a variety of CRM tools. Zoho provides the best tool on the market for a recruiting firm who is looking for ease of use and extreme mobility. In this modern era a CRM tool needs to be mobile optimized, Zoho has an app that allows you to track your candidates' progress in the interviewing process and makes sure that you can adjust essential data on the go. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to increase their efficiency through the use of a mobile tool.
ProsMy business is extremely mobile and I need the ability to work whenever and wherever, Zoho allow this through both the main site and the app. The use of this tool has allowed me to track my candidates more efficiently and schedule interviews while I am away from the office.
ConsCreating new clients should be more automated and allow for parsing like we have on the candidate side. Increased functionality within the mobile app would also be helpful, although the current level of simplicity is refreshing.
Recommendations to other buyersThey offer a free trial, you have nothing to lose and if you are like me you will end up using this service to track all of your candidate and client interaction.
April 4, 2017
Banking, 10,001+ employees
September 20, 2018

“INTEGRATES WELL; RECOMMENDED FOR HUMAN RESOURCES”

ProsIt is amazing how a single software can lessen my tasks. ZOHO Recruit is amazing. Its layout is beautiful and simple, easy to maneuver around with. Learning its features and how to use it is pretty simple. Capable of spreading job posts in social media, job boards and other websites. Tracks and manages applications with ease and in an organized manner. Integrations with the G Suite is the biggest edge that hooked our team in. The integration made using ZOHO Recruit easier.
ConsWith its many possible integrations, it cannot integrate with Office365 Outlook which we use very often. Our team is looking forward to an update which supports the integration with Outlook.
September 20, 2018
Emmanuel E.
Talent Acquisition
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1000 employees
April 18, 2017

“awesome applicant recruitment and tracking software”

OverallZoho Recruit is great value for money. I have enjoyed its ease of use and add on features for collaboration, and integration with websites and job boards. I own a recruitment company and Zoho Recruit has been great in how we manage and track our sales and close on our projects just for a good enough price compared to other software in the market.
ProsZoho chats, Zoho calling and video calling, Zoho share screen, job social, auto email responders, career website design, good customer support - always prompt.
Consweb app takes forever to load when the internet is not very strong, perhaps the developers can work on ways to improve how this app works even when the internet is not so great.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are new to using an applicant tracking system, Zoho might be an easy to learn and use tool for you.
April 18, 2017
Musa A.
June 27, 2017

“My experience with post 30 days”

ProsI must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.
ConsI am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations. If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send. Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me. I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.
June 27, 2017
Daniel Alejandro M.
July 12, 2018

“Affordable ATS option with nice features”

ProsI've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface. It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job. Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.
ConsThe fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.
July 12, 2018
Rodrigo S.
General Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2016

“Very customizable but unreliable.”

OverallIn one phrase: "Fits perfectly the needs of a small or middle size recruitment company/departament, and with a good cost, but if you need a "foolprof"/"inerrable" software, this is not the right one for your company. Going deeper in details: "The recruitment firm I work for is client of Zoho for about 3 years, and I'am the manager of this project for this long. Zoho is a very customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on. Their "gaps" are similar to almost every Indian IT company, they improvise a lot, implement new things (sometimes brilliant ones) but without testing, customer service sometimes works sometimes not (I mean basic stuffs like attempt telephone)...
ProsVery customizable and easy to use tool, a kind of "LEGO" of recruitment softwares, what allow to create a very customizable software, automizing e-mails, reports, job posts and so on
ConsTheir "gaps" are similar to almost every Indian IT company, they improvise a lot, implement new things (sometimes brilliant ones) but without testing, customer service sometimes works sometimes not (I mean basic stuffs like attempt telephone)...
Recommendations to other buyersIn one phrase: "Fits perfectly the needs of a small or middle size recruitment company/departament, and with a good cost, but if you need a "foolprof"/"inerrable" software, this is not the right one for your company.
October 14, 2016
Bryan W.
Developer
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees
June 13, 2019

“Most robust ATS on the market. ”

ProsThere is nothing else on the market with this many features and customizations. Truly let's you build the tool around your recruiting process, not the other way around like most other ATS systems (I've used almost all of them).
ConsCan be a little tricky to learn, and can have the occasional glitch from constant updates, but they have 24/5 live chat and phone support and they will work with you to configure what you need if you ask ask them for help.
June 13, 2019
October 20, 2016

“Zoho Recruit”

OverallGreat product overall. Easy to use. Great features consistent with most brand name apps... for about half the price. I use Recruit as a sole practitioner. The startup time from from signup to data entry was about 10 minutes. Very simple and easy to configure, yet highly customizable. No long term commitment.
ProsEasy to configure and access via cloud services. Very happy with the monthly investment although a close contender is bullhorn. However, there is more third party app integration with Zoho under the standard plan whereas Bullhorn requires a premium package.
ConsIf you are a larger agency requiring serious customization or integration, you may need to consider a more robust, stand alone application. Moreover, you will inevitably require some degree of support and therefore a larger, more singular application might be your best bet.
Recommendations to other buyersI would completely recommend Zoho to anyone with a small office seeking an out of the box solution with a very short learning curve, very competitive price structure, and many of the same features and integrations as the larger, more well known apps.
October 20, 2016
//Roland M.
SR Partner
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2016

“Zoho Recruit is a great product scaled to suit a medium to small recruiting shop or internal HR dept”

OverallZoho Recruit is a great product scaled to suit a medium to small recruiting shop or internal HR dept, depending on whether you choose the 3rd party recruiter or corporate recruiter versions.
Pros-Talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc... - Easily integrates with 3rd party tools like Phone Bridge, etc... - Is a great value for the money
Cons- Some features still need to be built out a little further - 3rd party version will not push to Indeed
Recommendations to other buyersDo your research and make your decision ....you just may fins Zoho Recruit brings real value !
September 23, 2016
Martin A.
IT Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“ZOHO best recruitment tool”

OverallI had a great experience with this tool to administer my team of recruitment and help them make a better database of candidates
ProsIs a great tool for recruitment you can use the database of candidates you can build and add documents to the candidate add the CV and put coments in the candidate to know if it was hire or why not he was hire
Consis very expensive you can try the free trial because is a good tool but if you are looking for something cheap this is not for you
11-50 employees
April 22, 2018

“Just the platform you need for Human Resources”

OverallOrganization, you can have all your registries in one place and the Zoho integrations with other platforms is really helpful.
ProsWith Zoho Recruit you can organize all the talent attraction in one place: from creating the profile descriptions to publishing directly on job offers. Every candidate can be registered including files as CV and comments, notes, data and more. You can configure stages, requirements, departments, reports, dashboards and more. Everything you need to keep you HR area organized.
ConsSome fields during configuration can not be removed so maybe you'll have just additional fields that you don't need.
April 22, 2018
Artem V.
1001-5000 employees
March 17, 2018

“Application tracking system for recruitment firm”

OverallComplete and Convenient Application Tracking System for a small startup. this is definitely a very good one. I recommend to try out this zoho recruit software. Itz definitely worth trying
Prossome of the features that I would like use are still under construction. for example, to have employers to log into the system and view the profiles of shortlisted candidates. it is involving for Zoho recruit system to be customized further by creating more modules. I think if your recruitment involves a lot of industries you may have to create more modules to accommodate what you do
ConsThe Parsing tool is not that great when It comes to LinkedIn. If we try to click the parsing button. Itz copying only very limited lines, and we will have to type in the rest which is a little annoying. We will have to get a separate parsing tool for the parsing.
March 17, 2018
Jordan C.
September 21, 2016

“Top quality, fully customisation-friendly system ”

OverallZoho Recruit has been implemented across our entire organisation (Recruitment Agency) and we have had particular success with the system
ProsThe Mass-Mail function, coupled with the Merge-Field based Email Templates make the system very efficient and can dramatically increase the amount of applications we can send Having the majority of the field customisable, and search-able has help greatly with us being able to tailor this system to our industry With no experience in IT, I was able to re-design the back-end system, implement across the business and train all staff
ConsThe modular aspect of the system can take a little time to get your head around, but once you understand WHERE information is being pulled from, it all starts to make sense
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to set it up properly before using it, and read the walkthroughs!
Peter F.
Co-Owner
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“Bringing Applicant Tracking Systems to the Masses”

ProsMost companies between 2 - 50 employees are never going to sniff an applicant tracking system (too expensive, takes too long to set up, not REALLY a need). Zoho Recruit comes bundled with Zoho One, and gives us everything we need to drive more applicants to our positions. Quick posting to job boards Solid assessments Powerful workflow automations (it's built like Zoho CRM)
ConsThe job board connections can be a little finicky sometimes. I wish the iFrame options were a little more straightforward for embedding your job listings on your site.
July 23, 2019
Kristina F.
September 25, 2017

“Amazing. They are my "everything".”

OverallI run my entire business on it and other Zoho products.
ProsIt's price and functionality. It does it all. It's not just an ATS, it's a mass mailer, etc. It even lets my clients interact, approve deny etc. It's a dream come true. And... It's extremely affordable.
ConsTheir security is so good even I got locked out when I got a new phone! Ha. But that's a good problem to have. Customer service is open 24/7 and they handled it.
September 25, 2017
Karen R.
Managing Partner
February 28, 2017

“Awesome value for the money - Best recruiting software out there”

OverallGreat value for the money. Very comprehensive product offering. We switched from Bullhorn to Zoho Recruit - no comparison. Zoho recruit is a far superior platform. Our teams would highly recommend Zoho Recruit!
ProsHighly customizable, easy to use, loaded with features, fully integrated with Google Apps along with wide variety of other Zoho integrated products - many of which we use and love! Super easy to post positions. Tech support has come a long way over the past few months - they are very responsive and have prompt and thorough resolutions! And the pricing structure is AMAZING!!!
ConsA few of the search features could use a bit of work (they're minor in return for all the other features that you get) and we're told they will be addressed in the next update due out soon.
Anthony S.
Managing Director and Founder
February 2, 2017

“Overall a great product, fast and easy to use, with great customization options”

OverallI have tried much different recruitment software during the last 5 years or so, and most of them I have not really liked to use because they are just too complex and actually take up more time than they save. I want to be doing everything fast, and not entering much into boxes or clicking my mouse around all day. Zoho keeps everything simple, plus you can change the different panels and boxes so that what you see is what you need! It's parsing of CV's and Linked In profiles is top notch. Also, the ability to import spreadsheets seamlessly into Zoho is great, it saved me lots of time as opposed to other software systems. Although I like the way everything is laid out, I think the design could be made a bit more futuristic, with a bit more color etc. Also, it would be good if Linked In profiles could be parsed with just one click on the Chrome app, instead of having to copy and paste everything. In addition, it would be good if you could then add these Linked In profiles to a certain job vacancy that you have like I have used on other software systems.
ProsLayout Value Ease of use Functions Easy to use mobile app that puts all info at fingertips
ConsDesign could be improved Did not receive a reply to question for 2 days (though it was quite a complex one)
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely try it out, it is surprisingly effective and simple to use
February 2, 2017
Tre R.
Vice President
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2019

“Best Software”

OverallRecruiting across multiple sites in one platform and pulling in the information into one system has really helped us.
ProsEase of setup, Customer support, pricing, and integration.
Constrial limits is what I did not like most. Only because we did not get to test it to our full capabilities. However, once we signed up and get to experience it completely we knew we made the right decision.
August 11, 2019
Harish S.
Manager - Recruitment Services
December 29, 2018

“Zoho Recruit put us on the fast track to launch our recruiting business ”

OverallIt hasn't been very long since we've been using Zoho Recruit, but our team absolutely loves using it. The initial configuration was very easy, almost self-explanatory. Anyone with a little knowledge on recruitment processes can effortlessly start using this, without the need for extensive training. We would like to recommend Zoho Recruit to small businesses, due to its simplicity, and as we don't have the time nor energy to spend on learning large complicated systems to get our work done.
ProsFeatures like Candidate management, Resume parser, Client & contact management, provision to add modules of our own, integration with RingCentral phone system and also with multiple job-boards have helped us accelerate the implementation of our processes. The user interface and options are so user-friendly that post sign-up, our team has been using the product effortlessly without the need for any dedicated user training. There are extensive training material available on Zoho's repository for those features and functionality that aren't straight-forward.
ConsAs of now, there is nothing that we dislike about Zoho Recruit.
December 29, 2018
Brad D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 6, 2019

“Be Careful selecting this software to build your business”

ProsFront line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond
ConsHORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.
May 6, 2019
Aaron V.
Education Management, Self-employed
July 29, 2018

“Delight experience by using ZOHO, it improves our work efficiency ”

OverallIt's a useful software for us to manage candidates. It saved time for us to sort out basic information.
Pros1. Easy for us to manage candidates pool. 2. Easy to check candidate status. Make group work more efficiency.
ConsWriting "Note" function is not that smart. For instance, if there are only 1 applicants in total. But I wrote 2 notes for this single person, when I generate a summary sheet, ZOHO will regards two notes as two person, and count 2 applicants in total. Then I will have to delete the duplicate candidates manually.
July 29, 2018
Media Production, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2018

“This is a very good experience, I used this application.”

ProsPros: very use UI, user-friendly, Easy to maintain the recodes of the new and old employee. And the ZOHO Product is a chip for small or medium level organisations
ConsSometimes down, but usually fixed quickly, incorporate a functionality to manage tempory contacts., CV radius location search doesn't save information except when connected online.
June 5, 2018
Pranay M.
Technical Recruiter
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 9, 2018

“One of the best Applicant tracking Software tool, which helped me to source and hire a new talent.”

OverallBecause of this tool our relationships with the clients improved by this profits of the organization increased in very short duration.
ProsThis tool is very easy to use.The widgets can be re-arranged by using drag and drop functionality.This tool provides an option to create new reports instead of using already inbuilt reports.We can see the status of the job opening which is posted by account managers.The best thing i found is email notifications will be sent to interviewer and candidates when we enter required details and save it in interview information widget.
ConsI feel that the parser feature need some improvements.Sometime there is a lack of support from Customer service team.
March 9, 2018
Andrea M.
Human Resources, Self-employed
November 11, 2017

“Good”

OverallAffordable price, easy-to-use, free guide and webinars, helpful customer service.
ProsMore intuitive and easy-to-use than other recruitment software. Affordable price. Some features are customizable. Free guide and webinars. Helpful customer service.
ConsYou cannot create a group of candidates for a job opening and change their status according to the interviews (e.g. suitable, unsuitable, submit, etc.). You can only create groups of candidates based on some criteria (e.g. skills, location), and then associate the single candidate to the job opening. There are not official video tutorials. You have to pay for each user. For instance, you are a recruiter, choose the plan of 25 dollar per month, and you have just an intern using Zoho as a recruiter, so you have to pay 50 dollar per month. Anyway, it's always cheaper than other recruitment software.
November 11, 2017
Michael E.
Account Executive
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
October 11, 2017

“I love ZOHO”

OverallGreat ATS. I have recommended this to many friends.
ProsThe price!! I was able to get an extension on the trial so I had a free month free but the price is perfect for small business owners. This is super easy to use. I use it for candidate entry and it's a seamless process. There are other ATS software that have more options but Zoho offers plenty for what I use it for!!
October 11, 2017
Krishna P.
Deputy Manager
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 21, 2016

“Excellent ATS for Recruitment”

OverallIt is very easy to use. configuration of workflow automation is extremely easy. We have employees working all over, and with zoho, everything just seems so seamless. We have used this product for over 2 years now, and are very happy with it. It has saved us so much time.
ProsConfiguration of work flow rules, and configuration of careers page
ConsDesigning of Careers page. There are some limitations to design the careers pages. But, constant changes they are doing. so may be they are working on it.
Recommendations to other buyersTry enterprise for 14 days - Make sure you put the time into setting it up correctly - There is a large online user community to help!
Danielle P.
October 3, 2019

“Zoho Recruit is the best option out there!”

ProsI love the streamlined and seamlessness to the software. It is incredibly easy to use, function, and maintain.
ConsThe integrations are not the best and the access to candidate sourcing could use some work.
October 3, 2019
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“Being Recruiter”

OverallOverall it is good software and worthy software. Person need to understand the software and then they can use it very simply. It's user interface is good.
ProsZoho Recruit is a must have software on every recruiter's computer. As this software gives us ease to search the profiles and also to track the profile as it works as an applicant tracking system. Which is very beneficial to check out the status of the candidate, to know about the interview and other activities.
ConsThis software is fabulous and only faces some issues with the weak network. Also you have to check everytime the status of candidate because it may be changed before you see that.
December 13, 2018
Morten F.

“Zoho recruit”

ProsThe best think about zoho is the user interface combined with the database flexibility, you can basically set up the system in any configuration you like, and you can do it on the fly, so if you later realised you missed a field or table at the initial setup you just add to the platform and it still work, brilliant.
Morten F.
June 8, 2017

“Outstanding software, on point and just what you need.”

Chris H.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2018

“Zoho Recruit is light, but the price is such a steal that the product is definitely worthwhile. ”

OverallIt was the right tool for us, an information repository basically, a stepping stone until our company needed a real CRM that could track activity.
ProsAt the given price/month, you won't find anything comparable in terms of features. It is highly customizable, probably the rarest trait among low-cost softwares.
ConsThe customer service is so poor it might as well be non-existent. If I had a problem, I would usually just give up rather than embark on the several-week trial of fighting with the reps.
July 24, 2018
February 28, 2017

“easy to use great for the price”

Prosvery easy to use. We don't use a lot of the features as my company does not post jobs nor do we source from candidates from job board sites for our clients, however I was able to use the indeed resume search when looking to add onto my company and it was super easy to use. This is so easy to use it makes me think I should expand my recruiting company into new markets where we could use many of the features.
Conscustomer service could use some help. Very nice and knowledgeable but some don't know what they are offering and what services are included. they should add a LinkedIn parsing/integration I was unable to test the mass email feature, screen said trial would allow up to 500 emails but customer service said it was not included, I sent screen shot and never heard back.
David D.
September 29, 2019

“Zoho Recruit - Using since 2014”

OverallQuick and easy to set up and get recruiting!!!
ProsValue for money - initial and ongoing costs are very reasonable!
ConsHad some trouoble with the app for iPhone but not really preventing me from making sales!
September 29, 2019
Gavin C.
Managing Partner
June 17, 2019

“Ive been a user of Zoho Recruit for many years. Its the only CRM/ATS Id recommend”

OverallBrilliant and the customer support is awesome. A 5 star service and platform
Prosflexibility to create a bespoke platform and the degree of automation that you can create
ConsNothing. And thats not normal! I can complain a lot more about far more expensive wanna be platforms
June 17, 2019