Zentail Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5

About Zentail

Zentail accelerates multichannel commerce as the fastest and easiest way to centralize, automate and unlock grow potential. Centrally manage listings, inventory and orders on Amazon, eBay, Walmart Marketplace, Google, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and more. Zentail is one of the most respected softwares in the industry, built by former top 5 sellers on Jet.com, Zentail is the most user friendly and powerful all-in-one multichannel Learn more about Zentail

Ken M.
Vice President
November 30, 2017

“Zentail's software has helped my business easily grow in the marketplaces.”

ProsEase of use. Creating listings and posting to all the web sites could not be easier. Managing selling prices by using the dynamic re-pricer is great. Zentail worked closely with me to customize an order export file that works perfect within my business model. Customer service is always friendly, eager to help and thorough. Zentail's knowledge of google ppc is exceptional, I give them a daily budget, they work it, I get sales with an excellent conversion rate. Bulk updating prices is a breeze with the import/export feature. Managing real time inventory is as easy as pie using the import feature. Smart Re Order is a great feature to help forecasting proper inventory levels. The success dashboard is a great tool to help manage products on all the websites. The Analytics tool is great to see what products are hot and what are not, what is making money and what is not. Managing web site settings is a nice tool. Managing users is easy.
ConsWould like to have a better picture manager. Would like the ability to move pictures around in different order. Would like to have a cropping, image contrast/brightness tool. If a user puts an image as the main image then decides to change or move it or take image 2 and move to image 3 you must delete the images and start over. Description writing/formatting could use some work . Would like to see Zentail integrate with shiprush. Would like to see a itemized end of month invoice.
November 30, 2017
Rob G.
World Traveler
December 3, 2017

“I own and run a media company”

OverallMy client double their eCommerce sales in 30 days after installing the Zentail software.
ProsZentail allows my clients, with the click of a few buttons, to post their products across many different eCommerce channels. What previously would take hours now has been shortened down to minutes. The best part is when a client recently installed the Zentail software, they saw their online sales double in 30 days. I am very impressed not only with the ease of use but the ease of getting up and running. The staff is awesome to work with. With a couple of conference webinars, we were fully installed across multiple sales channels. I did my research and found several options in the multi-channel market but kept coming back to Zentail. I am glad I did because it could not have worked out better.
ConsNo cons about Zentail itself but just from the perspective of going from posting in each individual channel one at a time and monitoring your inventory one product and one channel at a time, going to a multi-channel solution will take some forethought and effort to get all your products that are posted across various channels posted into one location, Zentail. Each channel has its own way of doing things, so you have to be prepared to walk through making things uniform. Fortunately, the Zentail software is friendly to this and the on-boarding team is amazing at walking you through the steps.
December 3, 2017
Steven W.
December 2, 2017

“The more I use the more I like it. And their team is very helpful. ”

OverallYou get to work with a fantastic team that is there to help you every step of the way. I can see how sales are going, what parts we are selling the most of, and most importantly - I have access to all orders that are placed. Lastly, I can view parts on every site using the software.
ProsI can go straight from Zentail to the order page that I am working on. Can cancel directly on Zentail and they cancel the order for me. Allows me to search orders using username, part numbers, customer name, email address, etc Can update listings for all sites directly on Zentail
ConsAt first it seems like a lot. I know for my team, the new guys struggle to feel comfortable with the software. Maybe an instructional video for new users?
December 2, 2017
April 17, 2018

“Very promising tool, with a few critical setbacks.”

OverallIt was a great tool to help us understand how multi-channel fulfillment tools in general work as it tries to simplify everything to the lowest level it can. However, it caused a lot of issues with Jet and plummeted that marketplace. Constant uphill battle with that marketplace using this tool.
ProsThe tool appears to work quite well. You create one product, fill it with as much information as you can, and zentail goes to work publishing your product in as many marketplaces as you want (or can afford as some are paid). The support team is phenomenal. Have an issue? Generally they'll get back to you within an hour (during business hours). Ability to over-ride certain fields and forms depending on the marketplace you're looking into.
Cons- Override ability is quite limited. We had a problem with Jet that didn't let us publish our own 1 year warranty as a bullet point. Zentail cannot override bullet point features. So either ALL our marketplaces had to remove the warranty benefit, or we had to let go of Jet as a marketplace. This is one of the reasons we decided to move away. - Tool has very vague warnings and errors that require CONSTANT back and forth with support team. I didn't really understand many of the issues because the errors were in developer gibberish most the time. - Very expensive for what it does. As of the time we left, we were paying and didn't feel like our business was getting the benefit. For sellers with massive SKU lists this tool is probably really useful to you. We only have about 8 unique SKU's.

By HD Trade Services on April 26, 2018
Dear reviewer, Thank you for your thoughtful review of our product at Zentail. We appreciate your detailed feedback on both the pros and cons of our software. To address your concerns in the cons section of the review, our team is actively working on improving overrides and error communication. If the opportunity arises, we would love to have you back as a customer on an updated and even-better Zentail.
April 17, 2018
Louis S.
Retail, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 27, 2019

“Zentail has the user interface you need, small-mid size marketplace businesses look here...”

OverallWe're still in the pre-contract phase and I am impressed so much that I haven't stopped discussing Zentail... even with associates that won't be using it. There is essentially no way with my business that employees won't be more efficient when creating data over our current process.
ProsTheir platform looks incredible, this is coming from a current Channel Advisor client; They solve many redundant tasks and lots of complex back end business rules/mappings (currently needed in Channel Advisor) through their smart type mapping and auto-attributes based on the item category. The UI is something you would expect in 2019 vs. competitors having a dated UI. Their support system setup is refreshing, you open a chat, or request via online calendar a time for a screen share for training or problem solving - this does not exist for comparable providers.
ConsThey lack a few integrations that competitors offer, for my business this will have minimal impact, but for some customers that may perform highly on odd marketplaces such as Newegg, Shop, Rakuten, etc you are currently missing these. They have a new-idea system where user's can vote for future updates, integrations, etc that could easily solve some deficiencies.
April 27, 2019
11-50 employees

“Easy To Use”

ProsClean and clear UI. The software has all of the functionality that I need to manage my multi-channel marketplaces. The Zentail support team is super responsive and a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, the management team has many years of seller experience, which directly affects how the software is managed from the clients perspective.
ConsAs of December 2017 they do not integrate with Walmart 1P (direct supplier). However, I believe this feature will be released in Q1 2018
Carlos R.
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2018

“Zentail all market place in one platform”

OverallBefore zentail we hired a few people to take care of all our market place venues. With zentail we can do all of this in one platform and change our listings in just one place.
ProsTime saving platform that enables you to take care of all your market place in one place and ease of use
ConsWhen it goes down you have to wait until they fix the issues to check on inventory or work on your listings
August 21, 2018
David E.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Great Multichannel Online Retail Service”

OverallIt has made it easy to sell on multiple channels and keep track of my inventory
ProsEasy interface excellent customer service
ConsIt costs a lot of money per month to use Zentail
July 31, 2019
David B.
Product Development Manager
11-50 employees
December 1, 2017

“great experience overall very easy to use and dela with”

Overallease of use in the workplace
Proscustomer service is great, flexibility and understanding each customers unique situations. just a great software and great team
Christopher J F.
Account Executive
Accounting, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2018

“Nothing in the market compares”

OverallPicture hiring a star employee that makes your life so much easier and gives you your time back. That's Zentail.
Prosease of use ahead of the curve with partnerships customer support SMART TYPES!!!
Conscould have access to ebay motors or more marketplaces.
October 12, 2018