StudioBookings Ratings

Overall

About StudioBookings

The alternative to MINDBODY. You can save almost $1000 per year with StudioBookings over other high prices systems. We are StudioBookings, the premier online wellness and fitness studio management software designed for all fitness and wellness studios. Studios that use us are Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Cycling, Rowing, etc. Our software was created by studio owners for studio owners like you, to be very easy to use from the day you sign up. It's always 14 days free to try us. Learn more about StudioBookings

Alison E.
September 30, 2016

“Good, sincere team with excellent customer service”

OverallAlthough it round be great to have sone extra features like automatic receipts and would be great to have a PayPal option for students, StudioBookingsOnline deliver what they say they will, in a trustworthy & helpful way which is becoming increasingly rare. In an effort to provide my students with more bells and whistles as my business grew, I tried switching to MindBody for a while only to find that they did not deliver what they'd led me to believe was available in the package I could afford, and once I signed up their customer service was nowhere near the standard of StudioBookingsOnline. After a couple of months of frustratingly long hours of setting up and "online training" with MindBody only to find they couldn't offer me something as basic as tracking the expiry dates of student passes without a hideously expensive upgraded package, I asked StudioBookings if they'd be able to recover my data. They had my whole student list and and all the data back up and running in no time. Their system is easy, and they don't desert you as soon as they have your money! And I'm on the other side of the world, so yes email replies have to wait through the time difference but that's true of all the other systems out there too, and StudioBookinsOnline ALWAYS reply and are always helpful. I now still use them for my classes and Acuity for my private clients and online courses. If you run a small Yoga Studio running group classes, StudioBookingsOnline are the best out there.
ProsEase of use and customer support
ConsNo PayPal options or automatic receipts for students
Recommendations to other buyersIt's the best out there for small Yoga Studios running group classes
Gina B.
October 3, 2016

“The best customer service”

OverallAs a new business owner, appreciate the free trial when money is flying out the window. Easy to set up, and to be candid- once you set up, why would you switch? Good news is w/ fast & friendly customer service - you don't need to. Looked at alternative to mind body because so many studio owners I know complain about them so glad I took the leap. This software is also very flexible too meaning you are able to do things that others can't (coupon code). The price is right and I highly recommend Studiobookings software.
ProsEasy to use, great price, amazing customer service.
ConsNot knowing how to do things and but luckily they are quick to help.
October 3, 2016
Heather Y.
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
October 11, 2016

“No more expensive sign up program”

OverallGreat program and wonderful customer service! Wish it had a wait list capability and a way to show cancellations or no shows!
ProsEase of use
ConsNo wait list No capability to track no shows or cancellations
Recommendations to other buyersSee above they are needed

By StudioBookings on October 12, 2016
Hi Heather, thanks for your wonderful review of our awesome system. StudioBookings comes with a built in Waiting List feature. This means that your clients that book into a full class is automatically added to the waiting list for that class. You can also set the number of people you want on a waiting list as well. If someone cancels in the class, the first person on the waiting list is automatically added and they get an alert. Hope this helps. Awesome day, Mareena - StudioBookings
October 11, 2016
Yvonne B.
October 7, 2016

“So very pleased”

OverallI cannot say enough about the customer service at StudioBookingsOnline. There have been a few buggy things in the app that I've pointed out and EVERY SINGLE TIME, they've not only responded to my comments and questions, they've made the fix. I mean seriously, I've been blown away by their responsiveness.
ProsEase of use for me. Seems to be built for smaller studios like mine. Price.
ConsStill some issues with Instructors and Staff being able to see Instructor pay. Also, I wish there were a direct link to an FAQ or support page directly from the software. Instead, the link inside the program goes to the marketing page which actually doesn't make sense since someone using the software is already 'sold' on the product. What we need is a link that goes directly to FAQ or help page of some kind.
Recommendations to other buyersWould LOVE to be able to put this as an app in Facebook, like MindBody.
October 7, 2016
Anna B.
Owner, teacher
August 28, 2014

“Tried many but this is truly the best!”

OverallThere are many software out there to try for your studio, yep, my husband and I spent weeks and weeks trying them all before opening our new studio. Opening a new studio is nerve racking enough that we did not want a software that added more frustration. After trying a about four or five my sister that worked at a Pilates studio that uses StudioBookings recommended them. After the first 5 minutes it was hard to not pick them. We were in awe. The software works perfectly and had all the features of all the others we were trying. Why we picked StudioBookings? The service and the software and the people. Oh and NO training needed. What a relief. OF ALL THE SOFTWARE WE TESTED, STUDIOBOOKINGS WAS THE ONLY ONE MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND HAD NO PROBLEMS FIGURING OUT. That says volume when a company can make a software that is so powerful but so easy to use. Like they say, "It does not need to be complicated". Hurray for StudioBookings. I would give them 10 stars if I was allowed to.
Athena B.

“Only one I trust”

OverallI searched google, found a lot of yoga software companies, tried most and got disappointed a lot. Most of these studio software are either over priced to make money, they seem to forget we are trying to make money too, caters to big studios only or just dont have all the features we need. At one point I went back to the pen and paper. Tried StudioBookings and is a lifetime member. My members are happy, they find the software perfect, my old member that are not web savvy have no problems using it, could not be more satisfied. Please choose who you wish, we choose StudioBookings. We now have grown to 2 studios using StudioBookings and will soon be 3. Worth every penny.
Gwen B.
September 30, 2016

“It's a good basic package”

OverallIt's basic with no bells and whistles. Price is good but doesn't factor in charges to Stripe (cc company) which other service providers have built in as package. Monthly fees can therefore soon build up and even exceed the main competition which is a much more comprehensive product. Customer support ok, but as its on another continent the time difference can be frustration when you are waiting for a client to be helped. If my business was any bigger (it is tiny) this system would be enough.
Prosit is simple (basic)
Consit is basic and doesn't have much flexibility. Has lots of limitations.
Higher Education, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 4, 2018

“Digital will almost always been manual”

ProsBringing the booking experience online is an obvious improvement to this business sector. Its like what ubereats did for delivery restaurants.
ConsDespite solving the issue of running a studio can be very difficult and manual, they failed to really excel in the design and marketing aspects. You're probably better off waiting for a nicer version to come out.
December 4, 2018
Lena L.
Co-Owner
August 28, 2014

“Very happy we found StudioBookings”

OverallWe used MindBody software for our studio for several years until they got too big and their software became very hard to use and over priced. We went looking for another company and after trying some of the software on this list we setteled on StudioBookings. Yes, we love StudioBookings, they keep the software simple to use and affordable. We love them. The transition was easy from MindBody and the staff, instructors and more importantly, our members are loving the switch to StudioBookings. StudioBookings...dont go changing on us :)
Magnus A.
February 6, 2017

“SERVER DOWN AGAIN !”

OverallSystem seems just right for the amount you pay, but unfortunately, the management team is either too greedy or ignorant to upgrade their server(s) to be able to handle their customer base. I have had three separate occasions where I am unable to reach the service in the last month alone - one nearly a whole day, one is currently down since 30 minutes and a short one a couple of days ago. It is not good enough when you supply an online service that needs to be up 24/7.
ProsSimple software service that has all the basics you need for a small studio.
ConsThey are not taking their responsibility as a service provider serious enough as they are not addressing their problem with their under performing server, which crashes way too often for it being useful for a studio that needs access all the time.
February 6, 2017
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 25, 2019

“Good customer service. UI not as pleasing.”

ProsSome features were nice, parent child sharing added some good functionality. Also emailing ability was good.
ConsThe UI needs some work. The flow of the booking service was not intuitive. You get lost in the icons and forget how to get back to the start.
March 25, 2019
Stacy S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Perfect Fit!!”

OverallGhis software improved my business! User friendly is the words I hear most from my clients! So pleased to integrate this system to my business!
Sean H.
October 2, 2016

“Great product and nice people”

OverallI tried a number of products when I was looking for an online scheduling software, and StudioBookingsOnline was by far the best value for money. They offer different pricing schemes, which made it affordable for our very small gym. Their software was clear and easy to use, and customer service was responsive, helpful, and kind. So happy to have found them!
October 2, 2016