WebPunchClock Ratings

Overall

About WebPunchClock

Easy to use web-based time clock software for time and attendance tracking. Learn more about WebPunchClock

Beth B.
Dairy, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“Great for Small Company”

OverallThis has been the most effective tool we have used for keeping up with time records. It is easy to use and I don't worry about people trying to cheat the system. I can give access to certain people or not. Everyone can look at their previous time records from weeks before. I have never had any problems using the website and have found everything needed there. It's simple to navigate and I am very happy with it!
ProsThis system is easy to use! I can have a new employee set up in minutes and I no longer worry about lying or cheating on time cards. I enable the computer IP address so that my employees cannot clock in via their phones when they are not at work. I find the reports very helpful to keep up with vacations and payroll!
ConsThere are a couple of features that I wish were different such as the ease of changing someone's id that they use to clock in and out with. Once it is set you can't change it. Also, to keep from having to purchase new subscriptions for every new employee, I have to delete ones that have been terminated. It would be helpful if I could have access to those for up to one year after the employee has been terminated. I keep paper copies but it would be more helpful to have it at my finger tips.

By Time Management Solutions on August 27, 2018
It is not necessary to delete terminated users when adding new users. Terminated users can be deactivated and their licenses re-used for new employees. Customer was not aware of this feature.
August 22, 2018
Joseph C.
Plant Manager
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
July 27, 2018

“We use this software package for our plant as well as a few offsite locations.”

OverallMakes payroll much easier with off site employees. We don't have to wait for them to send over their time cards.
ProsOne of the features we like the most, is the restricted IP addresss function. We had an offsite employee start punching out on his home computer, resulting in getting paid for hours not worked. Once we limited the IP access, the problem went away. I also like all the reports that can be generated with just a few clicks. Makes reporting payroll super easy.
ConsI often print screen copies of each employee at week end to process payroll. I like to see hours worked each day as opposed to the weekly total. I would like to just be able to hit one one or two keys and print a report showing all employees daily totals.

By Time Management Solutions on August 27, 2018
A new Daily Totals report was created in response to the customer's requirement.
Delia T.
Practice Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Web punch clock is web-based which allows the freedom to monitor employees easily & effectively.”

ProsEase of set up and maintenance of usernames and passwords. Daily time management and monitoring of employees & easy to use.
ConsHard to find any real negative cons since there is no software to maintain. I guess the real con is when there is an internet outage and employees must keep track of their time and notify management, which then becomes time consuming for management based on the number of employees.
July 31, 2018
Anita K.
VP Administration
Investment Management, 11-50 employees

“Review of WebPunchClock”

OverallWe've been using this system since 2012 and have no plans whatsoever to use anything else.
ProsIt allows us to run reports with the dates that coincide with how we run our payroll. We couldn't find any other software out there that allowed for our unusual payroll periods. We also like how easy it is for us admin to go in and make adjustments.
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about it.
Jason F.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“WebPunchClock is easy and works”

OverallWe have been using this program for more years then we can remember. We have seen some other companies offering slightly lower rates, but this program has never let us down, EVER.
ProsIt's just super easy. I have very little time to manage time cards and this program makes it easy from any computer, no software needed.
ConsReally none for us, you don't need biometrics or anything fancy for physical punch in then it doesn't have any cons.
thomas m.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“Very effective and affordable time card system.”

OverallI signed up for this while looking fro a simple web based time card system. This has worked very well for me and I have continued using it for a number of years now. I really like that I can make it as simple as a "punch clock" or as complex as needed.
ProsI can make is as simple or as complex as I need. Very scale-able.
ConsIt has more bells and whistles than I need.
Kadi E.
Clinical Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 18, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsEasy to use! Love the app for when we are ar events.
ConsCan't request time clock updates. Sometimes we forget to clock in and then have to text our boss to change the time. If we could send a request through the app to the supervisor, that would help everyone remember.
August 18, 2018
STEVE V.
Ops maniger
Machinery, 1-10 employees

“Very convenient. ”

OverallTime savings, both daily and payroll.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and convenient. Saves a lot of time over manual time clocks. Allows remote access.
ConsAbility to clock to jobs and not just in and out. Overall a very good program.
CYNTHIA C.
ADMIN AND HR MANAGER
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2018

“Easy to setup account and has worked flawlessly without any down times.”

ProsEase and simplicity. Tracking employee times and making adjustments as needed is extremely easy. It's a cheap and efficient way for me to monitor the employees.
ConsOne feature that I would appreciate and the software seems to be lacking is the ability to track sick leave used.
Matt H.
Accounting Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2018

“Web punch review Matt Hathaway”

OverallGood for the price and keeps a good record of time punches in the simplest sense
ProsIt is simple to make adjustments and pull reports. It locks the users to a specific IP to clock in. It is overall easy to use and reliably available to users at all times.
ConsIt could use some other features like logging in vacation and sick time more easily.
Daphne F.
Treasurer
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2018

“Great software!”

ProsSimplistic design and functionality. It is inexpensive and easy to use.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike about this product.
August 6, 2018
Kinyada S.
Principal Partner
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“Great budget option”

ProsThe cost and the straight forward design of the program.
ConsNot a lot of options. It just does what it does.
Jessica P.
Ebay Listing Department
November 21, 2017

“Pretty good punch clock, Easy to read, easy to punch in and out, easy to login in and review ”

OverallQuick and easy punch in and out.
ProsI like the ease of being able to punch in an punch out. I also like the ease of logging in and reviewing all punch in and out times.
ConsI don't like the fact that when i punch in and out for my breaks they are not calculated immediately. My boss has to go in add add my time in on Sunday. I wish there were specific buttons for a punch in and out for break time
November 21, 2017
Bronson V.
Sales Rep
Wholesale, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“An excellent value for the money ”

OverallI use this program to track the time clock punching in and out by my seasonal employees
ProsHow cheap it is and how effective it is at doing what it's supposed to
ConsI wish it would a little more modern looking but it's so cost effective , that is just a nitpick
February 5, 2019