Wisdomwhere Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Wisdomwhere

Professional development management application for catalog-based PD events as well as unstructured activities. Learn more about Wisdomwhere

Michele M.
Gen Ed Admin Asst
March 30, 2018

“Customer support and features have been really improving in the last month or so. ”

ProsBeing able to edit the data setup and configuration to fit our organization. Custom Reports is a great feature just need additional training.
ConsThe calendar view for the public side, very difficult to make sense. I wish I could edit the printed attendance sheet to not show waiting list information. I wish the export catalog could be professional looking so I could print it to give to Superintendents. We end up making our own.

By Solutionwhere on April 3, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We're committed to improving our software to best meet your needs. Someone will be in contact with you about the Export Catalog report as well as training on Custom Reports.
March 30, 2018
Sandra M.
Professional Development Specialist
March 27, 2018

“I love that the system can efficiently process everything we need and provide detailed reports.”

ProsThe fact that it never breaks down so that I'm offline or dead in the water. It warehouses everything for all our classes whether that be 10 or 150 in a summer.
ConsIt sometimes seems like I have to click through more steps than is efficient. I can't always click back to the page I just came from. When I can click back, it takes at least two clicks sometimes three.

By Solutionwhere on March 29, 2018
We appreciate your honest review. We're working hard to improve the software so that it's easier to use. We'll be examining the steps needed to complete takes and improve the flow of the application. Always know that we value your feedback, good or bad. If you need anything please contact us.
Michele M.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 2, 2019

“Solutionwhere, Inc/Wisdomwhere Registration System”

OverallSince the inception of Wisdomwhere the customer service has really improved. Customer service is really striving to listen to the customers and make necessary improvements. I also like that they have started a manual.
ProsThe customer service is great and they are very open to customizing it to your needs. Improvements are constantly being done. Communication emails arrive when they have fixed or made changes towards improvements.
ConsThe conference system on the user and registrant is still a bit confusing. Some improvements have been made but it still needs more.
April 2, 2019
Education Management, Unspecified
April 3, 2018

“Easy to learn, but a lot of functions are hard to find unless you have experience with it.”

OverallThe ability to create registrations for all of our events at one time and being able to monitor them.
ProsI like that once you set it up, registrations are almost fully automated. I like being able to broadcast to all registrants. I also like being able to make confirmation messages customizable.
ConsThere are many times where there are software errors, which I think are being worked out. A lot of times I will complete setting up a registration and will hit save as complete, and I will get a server error screen which then makes me start all over from scratch.

By Solutionwhere on April 5, 2018
Thank you for your review. We're working hard to improve the software and our processes to make for smoother upgrades and less errors.
Carol M.
March 27, 2018

“Adding courses are easy if you have previously had a class, adding new courses is a lot of steps. ”

ProsKeeps courses available to search at all times. Attendance sheets and taking attendance are easy to use.
ConsSearching for a course as an attendee is a lot of steps. Would be nice if it there was an option for calendar formate instead of list. From an administrator view it is not user friendly view. Have to always go back to menu to do another step. Does not flow.

By Solutionwhere on March 29, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We're working hard to improve the software so that it's easier to use. Specifically, we've been working on a new layout for creating Events and a new Search page. We'll email some screen shots when we think we've got it close. Always know that we value your feedback, good or bad. If you need anything please contact us.
Susan Q.
Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator
March 27, 2018

“Although the platform is clunky, it does what we need it to do.”

ProsThat it keeps track of PD and produces certificates of attendance. I like that we can discriminate between types of credit.
ConsIt's clunky. Too many clicks to do most things... I don't like that the screen refreshes itself after many choices...

By Solutionwhere on March 29, 2018
We appreciate your honest review. We're working hard to improve the software so that it's easier to use. We'll keep your comments and work to reduce the number of clicks it takes to things in the software. Always know that we value your feedback, good or bad. If you need anything please contact us.
Ellen K.
Special Projects Administrative Asst.
April 3, 2018

“most times I am able to navigate through software to find the information I need”

ProsEase of being able to service our customers with their issues. I am usually able to assist them from the administrator side when they are having difficulties logging in, changing their password, changing their profile information
ConsSometimes trying to find the smallest item is difficult. (when trying to fix an issue with a form). When I am trying to create a New event by copying an old one, the information can get lost in the creation. I would also like to be able to "copy" a registration form

By Solutionwhere on April 5, 2018
Thanks for your review and the suggestion for copying the registrations forms. We're working hard to make the software better and your feedback is invaluable. If we can help you find something or a form is confusing, please don¿t hesitate to call or email.
Kristin H.
Secretary
June 21, 2018

“Pretty easy to use for our registrations”

ProsI like that you can adjust what information you would like to ask or fill in on trainings. You send a link out that is created for people to register.
ConsI would like to search by Instructor then Event and I can't figure out how to do that. Sometimes it is frustrating when trying to figure out how to create something new.
June 21, 2018
Marissa S.
Paraprofessional
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2019

“Good for tracking professional development”

ProsI use this to sign up for professional development opportunities for work. It is basically the place to sign up and track what you sign up for. It is nice to be able to track it electronically rather than remembering everything we do.
ConsThis is the only thing I use this software for, so it seems limited on what it can do. It's almost too simple.
July 26, 2019
Darren S.
Director of Technology
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
April 4, 2018

“It has worked as intended.”

OverallThis allows us to have users register for events and users to track the training they attend.
ProsThe software tracks staff professional development and makes it easier for the administration to have participants register for events/training.
ConsThe software allows the user to create accounts with any email domain. So when a user forgets that they already have an account they create a new account with a different email address and now they have multiple accounts.

By Solutionwhere on May 10, 2018
Thank you for leaving a review. Let us know if you need any help with the merging features.
April 4, 2018
Michelle R.
Secretary
July 12, 2018

“I use wisdomwhere to setup registrations for training's/events”

ProsI like that you can copy a previous event and make some changes to it if need be. I like that it is easy to use and easy to sign into.
ConsI don't like how difficult it is to customize the fields. I also do not like that we can not delete previous events/training dates.
July 12, 2018
Jennifer J.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
March 27, 2018

“I wasn't very satisfied before the new people took over the program. Things seem to be improving.”

ProsWhen I have to enter a series of professional development opportunities, I really appreciate the option of just copying one, without having to enter all of the information all over again
ConsIt seems like there are a lot of areas that might not be used or that I don't know how to use properly. It would be nice to remove what isn't needed. I would also appreciate detailed instructions on how to run different reports.

By Solutionwhere on March 29, 2018
Hi Jennifer, Thanks for the review. We'll be in touch with you to address your concerns. The menu is highly customizable and we can hide features you are not using. Thanks, Tonya
Roxie G.
Admin. Assistant
March 28, 2018

“Had trouble getting my choices down. Multiple choices for classes/”

ProsThat it keeps all participants in alphabetical order and that they are easily accessible. They need to make it so you can track the sessions that they want.
ConsThe lay out. I was used to using the old Solutionwhere and it was much more user friendly to me. I used to be the administrator now I am just a substitute administrator.

By Solutionwhere on March 29, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We're working hard to improve the software so that it's easier to use. Specifically, we've been working on a new layout for creating Events. We'll email some screen shots when we think we've got it close. Always know that we value your feedback, good or bad. If you need anything please contact us.
March 28, 2018