CasetrackerLaw Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About CasetrackerLaw

CasetrackerLaw is cloud based, user-friendly, customizable, transparent & affordable. In operation since 1996 with over 16,000 users around the world. Administration monitors all system users, customizes user screens, runs & generates reports, create generate & print legal documents & demand letters, import thousands of claims with a click of the mouse, forward claims to outside attorneys for suit. Calculates interest, fees, collection rate & costs to the balance. Learn more about CasetrackerLaw

Mike Z.
Owner/Manager
August 29, 2017

“Simple enough to set up and use right out of the gate, but can be customized in limitless ways.”

OverallWe needed the best possible collections software to grow our business. Casetracker is working for us!!!
ProsAs a start-up collection agency (and also attorneys), we were looking for an account management system that is easy to use but can be customized to meet the individual needs of our clients. We also wanted a system we can grow into. Casetracker has exceeded our expectations in every way. There are essentially no limits on what this software can do, but you can keep it as simple as you want. This software was developed by a debt collector who has been in the collection business for over 30 years, which explains why the system is so fundamentally good. Our clients love it as well. They can log in to upload new accounts, check status on existing accounts, and communicate with us through the system, just as we can communicate with them through the system. Client communication in this business is key, and Casetracker makes it seamless, saving time. Casetracker has also been a great selling point with prospective clients. Further, we can't say enough about their customer service, the staff is truly fantastic and have responded instantly to all of our needs (and we are quite needy). Very good people, including Tom the owner. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Casetracker.
Cons Like anything, there is a learning curve, but we continue to refine our use of the system every day, which makes us incrementally better at what we do.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 30, 2017
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you and your firm as one of our satisfied client.
August 29, 2017
Morrisa S.
July 26, 2018

“Easy to use, great customer support”

Overall1. Ease of use. 2. Client able to access their own report, so that we no longer have to do monthly reports. 3. Detailed reporting modules meant that I can pull a report and access the performance of each Client portfolio 4. Reliable customer support 5. Ability to upload client accounts within a short time. 6. Runs on AWS so my Clients are comfortable with where their data is held. 7. User friendly
ProsThe software is easy to use, user friendly and my Clients are happy with the Client interface of the program. The learning curve easy not too high as I am not too IT technical. The program is practical and specific to our service as Debt Collectors. The reporting area of the program was well thought out and my Clients have reported their satisfaction with this aspect of the software.
ConsNot customermized to our local environment. We need an area to note customer queries in detail. For example the program presently has suggestions for customer responses for example ' Customer refuse to pay'. Our Clients ask 'Did they say why'? They want to know the exact concerns of the client and the specific reason for non payment. The software in its present state does not cater for that. I suggest an addition box, we can note for example....'customer refused to pay as they are unhappy with the service provided as it did not work the way they expected'. This gives the client a clearer view of what is the problem and how to address it and points out to them that it clearly a problem of what was told to them at the time of purchase or where they may have misunderstood what was said to them by the Sales Representative.
July 26, 2018
Walter P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“What I like About Casetrackerlaw”

OverallThe number 1 thing that I really like is that I can give my clients access to their own private portal. They can enter and monitor their claims 24/7, they can run and generate multiple reports. This frees me from running multiple reports a month for multiple clients. And my clients love being involved in the process.
ProsI have been using Casetrackerlaw for the past 3 years and absolutely love it. I can access this software no matter where I am to check on cases that have deadlines. The software is easy to learn and it's easy to introduce and teach new employees how to use it. I really like that all claim information is stored in one place and easy to get to. The support, I have found, is excellent. If I call, there is someone that answers the phone and actually talks to me.
ConsI have yet to find any issues with this software.

By CasetrackerLaw on October 18, 2018
Thank you Walter for the wonderful review.
September 25, 2018
Jay T.
Partner
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2018

“Best collection program available!”

OverallWe are a litigation/collection law firm, and use CasetrackerLaw to manage our files/accounts. It is the best. It is easy to use and detailed. It keeps our office organized and up to date with everything going on. We create letters and other forms with a click of a button, can update clients easily, and calendar events. You cannot go wrong CasetrakerLaw.
ProsMy law firm loves that CasetrackerLaw allows us to manage all our collection and litigation accounts. It is an excellent program and very easy to use. It keeps us organized and moving forward in a fast pace law environment.
ConsNothing. We love it. The team at CasetrackerLaw was great to work with.

By CasetrackerLaw on October 18, 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review Jay.
October 16, 2018
Lynn M.
Collection Specialist
April 29, 2019

“Every business should be using this software!”

OverallWords can not express how much I love this software! Easy to learn and easy to use. Once all the initial information is inputted all you have to do is click on what you want to do next. Couldn't be any simpler. The customer support is by far the best I have ever dealt with! Always pleasant and so helpful. They have gone above and beyond to make sure I had all the tools I needed to be successful!
ProsTalk about bang for your buck! This software program makes my job so easy. Everything I need is at my fingertips. From generating letters, court forms and envelopes to Cost Reports and Remittances. I love the reminder report. No need to use a calendar anymore. There are so many features available to use that you can customize this software to do what would be best for your company.
ConsWith any new software program, it takes time to learn how the program works. The hardest thing for me was understanding the mapping process for the PDF court forms. As a collector, the terminology I am used to is different from some of the terminology this software uses, so I had to retrain my self to think like the software.

By CasetrackerLaw on April 30, 2019
We would like to thank Lynn for such a wonderful review. We are grateful and glad that she and her firm are happy and satisfied with the software and service we provide.
April 29, 2019
Dave R.
Specialist
July 26, 2017

“CasetrackerLaw has revolutionized Xcelerated Revenue's business development process! ”

OverallIt's revolutionized the way we do business!
ProsNot only does it efficiently manage our collection and accounts receivable management activities, it drives our business model evolution in ways we could not have predicted. The multi-faceted platform is logical and easy to customize. Our clients love it! Any company that is involved in collecting A/R on any level needs to investigate how CasetrackerLaw can increase the speed and volume of cash flow and help organize the effort to manage their processes. It is robust, but easy to use!
ConsThere are a lot of fields/options that we don't currently use, but would like to in the future. I would like to be able to suppress some of them from view until they're needed.

By CasetrackerLaw on July 26, 2017
Dave, thank you for the awesome review.
July 26, 2017
Barbara W.
Administrator
August 28, 2017

“As a creditor, we run a hectic dermatology office. We have used the admin side and the creditor sid”

ProsEverything is always at my fingertips, and I can produce any report for the office, and everything is in real time, all the time. It is completely transparent; I can see when remittances are due, nothing is hidden. Support is superb; I speak to a live human when I call.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 29, 2017
Thank you Barbara for the review. We appreciate you as a Casetrackerlaw client.
August 28, 2017
Monica G.
July 25, 2018

“Impeccable customer service for a high quality product”

ProsThe ease of its functionality. I did not need much training to understand how the product worked. It also has many features that my prior collection software did not allow. If the software didn't offer something I was looking for, the case tracker team immediately worked to find a solution and add addtional features.
ConsNo complaints. Couldn't be more happy with the software. When there were issues or problems I encountered, they were immediately fixed to my needs.

By CasetrackerLaw on July 26, 2018
Thank you Monica. It has been our pleasure making sure that your transition from your previous software into Casetrackerlaw was not too painful. Welcome to our community.
July 25, 2018
David S.
attorney
August 18, 2017

“Company is very responsive to requests to adjust features and extremely helpful in training. ”

OverallStreamlined accounting and case tracking.
ProsI most like the client notifications/sharing and the reminders features. I also like the cloud nature of the software, the software loads very fast, probably faster than if we had it loaded on a server in our office. The program is intuitive and easy to pick up on basic features without extensive training.
ConsWould like to be able to generate some documents into Word rather than the built-in documents feature.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 18, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your time.
August 18, 2017
Steve C.
February 5, 2015

“Casetracker Law Collection Program”

OverallWe recently switched over to Casetracker Law. Prior to the switch, it would take our company hours to do simple tasks such as statements and progress reports. Now it takes minutes, plus we can send out a professional looking statement that gives a full breakdown of what happened during the previous month. The screens are very easy to navigate. In fact, I havent even had to use there tutorial tapes even once. There support staff has been very easy to work with. With the previous company, everythig was handled by E Mail. With case tracker, I can pick up my phone and just call, and the best part its free. Prior to that, even with E Mails, if I needed someting, it would cost. The safety features thay have built in gives me great assurance no one else can have access to our files. Everything is password driven and each employee is given access only to what they should have access to. I assure you , this did not happen with the previous company. Since we have only been on the program for 3 months, I really havent found any cons as of today date. If you knew the program we were using and compared it to Casetracker Law, you would know why at this time i cant be critical of anything. In closing, I would recomment their software to any agency that is looking to switch. Should you need any other information, please call or E Mail.
February 5, 2015
Benson M.
General Counsel
August 23, 2017

“Really good software and love the customer service / personnel”

OverallIt manages our portfolio of collection accounts very nicely.
ProsIt's functional for what we need and a great value for the price. The customer service team is very responsive and has been able to make any fixes or adjustments we needed in a timely manner.
ConsIt's not hugely user friendly and some of the reports take some time to figure out but now that we have learned our way around we love it.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 24, 2017
Thank you Benson for your wonderful review. Always a pleasure helping our clients.
August 23, 2017
Dennis C.
Chairman/CEO
August 28, 2014

“My Personal Experience Using the Casetracker Collection Software”

OverallI have been using CasetrackerLaw's Casetraker collection software for approximately 4 years. As operations manager at a retail/commercial collection agency for 3 years and for almost 1 year at my own collection agency. The software is very comprehensive, relatively easy to use, very reasonably priced and the team at CastrackerLaw are willing to customize options that may not be considered "within the normal realm of daily collection activities". When my partner and I decided to open our own agency last year, we didn't consider going with any other software for those reasons. Being a web-based system our clients value the ability to login to Casetracker at any time to monitor their accounts, statuses, payments as well as many other aspects of all business they have placed with us. THAT IS A HUGE SELLING POINT FOR ANY AGENCY'S SALES-STAFF. I have been in the collection business for over 30 years and used several different collection software systems and in my opinion Casetracker more than holds it's own in comparison to any system available on the market today.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 28, 2014
I would like to thank Dennis for the wonderful product review. We truly value our clients. B.Smith
August 28, 2014
Dwayne J.
System Administrator
October 4, 2017

“Straightforward and to the point.”

Pros*The ability to customize the interface to your liking. *Easy of use. *Customer Support. *Secured personal data
ConsThe initial Login Screen I think needs a better presentation (Graphical Upgrade) as well as the user interface.
October 4, 2017
Pat C.
Director, Accounts Receivable
501-1000 employees
August 22, 2017

“ All the information I need is right at my fingertips!”

OverallAll the information I need is right there and it is current information
ProsThis program is easy to use and navigate. All the information I need is conveniently accessible on 1 screen. This program meets all my current needs.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 24, 2017
Thank you Pat for your wonderful review. We appreciate you and your company.
August 22, 2017
Stephen G.
July 30, 2014

“CasetrackerLaw Makes My High Volume Practice Easy to Manage”

OverallI have been using CasetrackerLaw 's web= based software application since 2009. Over the years, I have used other collection software but, have found this software product by far the easiest to manage, train my staff and grant my clients secure access to their files. Customer service and support is always readily available. The program has many training videos for my staff and new hires to learn how to use the system. The system is also customizable and the support team has been able to add custom features that are unique to the way I wish to manage my practice. I do not have any hesitation in recommending this application to any business in the credit and collection industry whether it be a law firm or a collection agency. If you want to speak with me directly, I will gladly share my experience with CasetrackerLaw in more detail. Stephen B. Gebeloff, Esq. (561)953-4600 steve@gebelofflaw.com or www.floridacollectionattorney.net

By CasetrackerLaw on July 30, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful product review.
Lisa B.
August 20, 2014

“The Reason I Started My Own Business”

OverallI have been in business going on 9 years. The Casetrackerlaw system is why I began in the first place. Having an extensive background in the Credit/Collections Industry, when introduced to this system, the lightbulb went off. I could start my own business and be successful by using all the features Casetracker had to offer. It's been a great 9 years! The efficiency and simplicity of this system allows business to flow easily. I highly recommend this product and company. The ease of use, thoroughness of they system and support from the Casetracker staff, will no doubt increase your production levels and bottom line. I'm happy to give this endorsement and wish you all the best in your collection business.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 20, 2014
Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It has been a pleasure working with your company. B. Smith
August 20, 2014
Melissa F.

“Above & Beyond”

OverallI don't know where to begin. I came to Tom, at Casetracker, from a software that was offering no help. None. It was nothing but broken promises. When Tom heard of my situation, he immediately jumped into action. The staff at Casetracker have been nothing but the BEST! They are prompt in their responses to requests for help. They are able to customize reports to the need of myself and my clients. They are ALWAYS available to walk through something on the phone or via GoToMeeting. They almost literally bend over backwards to make sure I have what I need to succeed. I cannot believe that I have FINALLY found a company that is true to their word!

By CasetrackerLaw on August 22, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We take pride in our customer service. B. Smith
Matthew B.
February 11, 2014

“Great cloud based solution for law firms”

OverallI used CasetrackerLaw in debt collection law firms for @ 5 yrs. in the mid to late 2000's. We used an early version of the product but the functionality was good. I'm certain there have been many features added from the version I used - but the biggest factors for us in choosing the software were the fact it was a cloud-based solution and the interface was very intuitive. New employees could be trained in basic functions and become productive very quickly yet the program was robust enough that it had most features present in more expensive server-based case-management solutions. Another factor in it's favor was the the company behind the product. CasetrackerLaw communicated very well with my staff and was very responsive to any problems that arose.
February 11, 2014
Emi N.
Attorney Assistant
August 29, 2014

“Keeps me on track”

Overall I work for a law firm in Omaha Nebraska and I handle the litigation collections for the firm. This product has been my lifesaver for keeping on track of all my cases. I am able to keep all the cases desginated to me under control. This product tracks the status of every matter that is assigned and I can pull and create reports to fit any request from our clients. If Casetracker could get the court costs to link to the pleadings generated.........it would make it the perfect case management system!! I have been very happy with all my interactions with the staff and any time that I have had any issues the response and has been prompt and resolution comes quickly.

By CasetrackerLaw on September 2, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review. B. Smith
August 29, 2014
Dan S.
Managing Partner

“Makes my day easier!”

OverallI've been using Casetracker for a total of 5 years now. It really does make my day easier. As a solo practitioner, I have plenty to do on any given day. This software tracks everything I need it to and then some! I have the ability to review my staff's work and client love that they can see what is going on in real time. The client facing tool has been a great sales tool! I know I should list pros and cons - but right now, I don't have any cons. The team at Casetracker is fantastic. They keep the system ever-evolving and quickly implement all my new ideas. It's a great tool regardless of the areas you practice.

By CasetrackerLaw on July 30, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Andy C.
Pres
July 28, 2014

“Review for CasetrackerLaw”

OverallWe have used CasetrackerLaw for 3 years. This software works great for any company that has Accounts receivable and needs to collect them. This Software gives you Online Access 24/7 from any location on the web Allows for a quick review of all accounts past due. You can monitor the number and collection percentage of all accounts placed Review collectors notes on each file in real time Clients can Place new accounts for collection directly in your system Update claims and your profile, add attachments and much more I recommend this software program highly. www.amscollects.com

By CasetrackerLaw on July 28, 2014
Thank you for your review.
July 28, 2014
Karen R.
April 13, 2016

“Long time user”

OverallExtreme ease of use, provides clients easy access and transparency. Clients regularly comment how database is very clear and easy to find information and navigate system. Support staff very helpful, answers all questions within less than 24 hours. Customization is easily done. Daily reminders are fantastic. Productivity, profitability and other reports are quick and easy to create and run. I have been a very satisfied client for over 10 years-- I would highly recommend the company to any one.

By CasetrackerLaw on May 10, 2016
Thank you for the awesome review Karen.
April 13, 2016
Brian C.
Partner

“Great collection software”

OverallI think Casetracker is a great collection software; and a collection software that has really changed with the times (used it since 2005) and client requests. Tom and his team have a great product and it has been instrumental in the growth of my collection practice. It has allowed me to service large clients even when my office staff was small. My staff and clients really depend on the casetracker and its capability.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 22, 2014
Another fantastic product review from a VIP client, we strive to make all our clients happy. B. Smith
Mike L.
July 23, 2014

“Awesome CRM for Sales and Debt Collection Software”

OverallLike the title says, "Awesome CRM for Sales and Debt Collection Software". Both my sales staff, collection staff and clients are able to access and manage their files with ease..... I also like the fact that everything is in one place, I don't have collectors on one system and sales on another. Best of all whenever I need changes made or customizations Becky and Tom are always ready to help with whatever I need. In short Casetracker is a fine example of how business should be done!

By CasetrackerLaw on July 23, 2014
Thank you Mike for an awesome review.
Julie Y.
Managing Partner

“Product Rewiew”

OverallCasetracker is a cutting edge program used for case management of our collection files. It is easy to use and customizable to your personal needs. You can access Casetracker from the internet 24/7 and your clients can also have access from the internet to review their files 24/7. It is already loaded with over 100 features that come in handy in any collection environment. It is very cost effective for file management in a volume business.
Bob S.
March 3, 2014

“Customer Review of Casetracker Law Software”

OverallCasetracker Law is a wonderful, user-friendly collections software that contains many great features. My customers , thoroughly enjoy their capability to go online to monitor their judgment assignments. Its ability to calculate settlement payments is awesome. The software's Reminder, To-Do Lists and Payment Reminder features totally organize my collection actions. I highly recommend this software as a great collection tool. I have no complaints about any of its features.
March 3, 2014
Jenn B.
Client Relations Manager
September 9, 2014

“Casetracker's monitoring platform for clients”

OverallOur casetracker system empowers our clients to remain informed and engaged in our collection process, and to generate the kind of reports they need to make their jobs easier. The staff at Casetracker are responsive and attentive, and over our relationship have become more open to our ideas for improvements to the system.

By CasetrackerLaw on September 9, 2014
Thank you for the product review. We listen to our clients when they have ideas to improve the current system. B. Smith
September 9, 2014
Bradley C.
December 12, 2015

“Swift and Responsive”

OverallI've been using Casetracker for approximately 2 years. In that time, as my business has grown and changed, I've been able to work quickly with the Casetracker team to resolve the few issues which appeared and to work with them to plan and modify my system to handle new challenges and projects for my company

By CasetrackerLaw on April 6, 2016
Thank you Bradley for your wonderful review.
December 12, 2015
Mark S.
August 24, 2014

“Unbelievable Sales Tool”

OverallCasetrackerLaw Sales Tool has made my life easier. I originally used it for my Collections business and two years ago started using it for my Financial Services business. It keeps track of my clients, prospects and recruiting activity. I never have to worry about missing a follow-up call.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 25, 2014
Thank you Mark for the wonderful review of our sales tool. B. Smith
August 24, 2014
Dave S.
Senior Vice-President

“CasetrackerLaw web site”

OverallWe have been using CasetrackerLaw for a number of years and although we have been solicited by others that have what they claim to be a 'similar' product, we have found the CasetrackerLaw platform to be superior in every way. It is quite user friendly and can adapt to virtually any situation the client requires.

By CasetrackerLaw on August 4, 2014
Thank you very much for your review.
Patty H.
Credit Manager
September 4, 2014

“Priceless and Top-Notch Software”

OverallThis software is so manageable and effortless to use. Make my job as Credit Manager more efficient and reduces our bad debt write off's. The staff does their do diligence and exceeds expectations. I would highly recommend this product to the fullest

By CasetrackerLaw on September 4, 2014
Thank you for this wonderful review. B. Smith
Stefany G.
Collection Manager
August 22, 2014

“ Great Services, Great Program”

OverallI highly recommend this software not only because is helpful, easy to learn and to keep track of clients also because customer services team is amazing , they are always there for you helping you with any question or concern that you may have.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate our clients. B. Smith
August 22, 2014
Skip H.

“Casetracker123”

Overall100% satisfied with the choice I made to use Casetracker123. Becky and Tom have been great to work with and would recommend Casetracker123 to anyone without reservation.

By CasetrackerLaw on July 23, 2014
Thank you for your review.