ProProfs Training Maker Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.3/5

About ProProfs Training Maker

ProProfs Training Maker is the easiest online tool to meet all your training requirement and enhance business productivity.Training courses can be created and accessed, anywhere,anytime even when you are on the move in tablets and mobile devices.It helps you in wide range of training including Learning Management Systems (LMS),Sales training, Compliance training, Franchise training and so on features: Upload existing document Upload video, images and graphics Manage groups with virtual class Learn more about ProProfs Training Maker

Lori G.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2018

“Just what we need, at the right price!”

OverallWe are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!
ProsThe features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.
ConsThere is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.
December 2, 2018
Johnna B.
Affiiate Services Director
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“The Biggest Bang for Your Buck”

OverallProprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.
ProsIt's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.
ConsEvery online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.
November 30, 2018
Cristopher W.
Teacher
July 5, 2017

“I appreciate the complete course customization feature of ProProfs LMS ”

ProsThe program makes it a breeze to add articles and videos to my coursework and automates the grading and certification process for me, saving me both time and energy. I particularly love how it tracks my students progress and even provides me with a report card. Learning aids such as a flashcard maker have made it even easier for my students to master their lessons.
July 5, 2017
Paul O.
Director of Training & Organizational Development
July 3, 2018

“I am somewhat satisfied.”

ProsThe tools provided are easy to use from the users perspective. I just received the following error message when trying to submit the review.
ConsThere are too many limitations to customize the product from both a learning and branding perspective. Due to time zone differences, getting support within an hour window for a glitch in the system is impossible. Every ticket I submitted took 24-48 hours before I received a response. Not good.
July 3, 2018
Sergio T.
Sr. Business Analyst
Utilities, 51-200 employees
August 30, 2018

“Great Customer Service”

ProsThe support has been excellent and there are constant improvements being added.
ConsThere are still a lot of bugs when using it.
August 30, 2018
Andy B.
Product Researcher
March 11, 2016

“Best Cloud Based LMS”

OverallI have been a user of ProProfs SaaS LMS since two years and personally, I have found it time saving and an efficient tool.First thing I noticed about it was the personalize option, I was able to use my company's logo and my own personal settings, it seemed as if it was created exclusively for me! It is a complete package which not only allows me to create courses but it eliminates the boundaries of file formats. Also, i don't need to type everything down as i can post direct links and videos as part of my course. I also have the options to add quizzes and surveys at the end of each lesson to test my employees and gather feedback. If i go out of questions or can't think of the relevant ones then i can use the "suggest me a question" feature that helps me to search relevant questions for my topic. It simplifies the entire process. ProProfs LMS can be used by anybody who can write his/her own name! It is that simple!
March 11, 2016
Darion W.
Sr. Software Researcher
January 22, 2016

“One stop bank of knowledge!”

OverallProProfs LMS has been my most intelligent purchase. I had to train over 30 employees and as a small organization, spending money on training was impossible. One of my acquaintances mentioned about SaaS Learning Management Software but i was skeptical as i thought creating courses required a lot of time and effort. But after using ProProfs, i don't think the same way because now I create courses just by arranging several links, videos, PPTs and more. My staff is also delighted because it is easy to use and they can complete their assignments from their smart phones. Thank you ProProfs ! "
January 22, 2016
John M.
March 7, 2017

“ProProfs LMS - Great learning management software”

OverallOur school moved to ProProfs cloud-based LMS two years back, It is so easy to use, scalable, flexible and encompasses all the key functionalities required for successful online teaching. It offers a goood interface between the instructors and students. We are more than delighted to use this for our students. We can proudly say that our professional progeession aligns with ProProfs LMS. Since this platform entails us to teach, confer and exhibit our creativity, we decided to stick to this one.
March 7, 2017
Allee S.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
January 13, 2017

“Mobile Friendly!”

OverallProProfs LMS provides great systems for organizations looking for a mobile friendly quiz service. The price is reasonable and the educational discounts are superb, too.
January 13, 2017
Jacob A.
Sr. Product Engineer
February 17, 2016

“A Family Tool”

OverallMy wife is a trainer and she started using ProProfs LMS for creating courses and test papers. Once she was working on some course and was adding a quiz to it, that's when I got to know about the quiz maker and the tons of quizzes it has already! I instantly got hooked on and started playing quizzes everyday! It has become a hobby now, not just me, our son also enjoys playing brain games on ProProfs! It is a complete family tool!
February 17, 2016
Jarvis L.
Software Analyst
December 21, 2015

“A well-rounded LMS I must say. Super !!!”

OverallI needed an LMS where I could map all my employees so that I could initiate the entire learning and training for all my employees. I had PPTs, videos, PDFs for the courses and surveys for feedback from our learners. The best part was the support agent Kevin, who perfectly understood my requirements and gave me a good walk through the LMS. It was easy to use and the online classroom and mobile support was really helpful for me.
December 21, 2015
Daniel C.
Sr. Training Executive
November 26, 2015

“Effective course creating tool for multiple authors”

OverallWe had a ton of pre-existing course ware content for our potential clients to learn more about our products, which include mostly PPT styled instruction with occasional videos. ProProfs helped us out in setting these up quickly into online courses. Managing the work for our multiple course authors where they needed to share each other's work was also easy with the instructor accounts. Overall, it's a solid course creating tool.
November 26, 2015
Gaurav P.
Senior Executive
Internet, 501-1000 employees
May 30, 2018

“I am a teacher and I am using ProProfs training maker from the past 6 months. ”

ProsCompatibility is the best thing that I like the most in this training maker as you can use it anytime anywhere. Navigation is the second most thing that I found best in this tool. Whether you are operating the tool from your smartphone or desktop, you can easily get through different pages and create courses.
ConsThe trial period must be extended so that the first time users can get an idea of its features and functionality.
May 30, 2018
James W.
April 22, 2016

“Quizzes! Quizzes! And more Quizzes”

OverallI came across ProProfs when a friend of mine sent a link to a personality quiz. Before that, I had no idea I could make my own quizzes on the internet. Anyway, I started creating my own quizzes and it just became the best pastime. I have created so many quizzes since then and some of them have gone viral over the social media. I am happy! Thank you ProProfs for giving me this unique platform.
April 22, 2016
Alex H.
Sr. Market Researcher
November 18, 2015

“Awesome training tool for taking courses online”

Overall" We were looking for an LMS so that we could deliver our trainings online and be able to customize the certificates. I needed to be able to customzie the certificate completely to add full details of my learners such as their names, licences numbers, score, dates and etc and ProProfs LMS really made things simple for us. I recommend the training tool for anyone trying to take the courses online.
November 18, 2015
Donald P.
June 10, 2017

“ProProfs' Delightfully Smart Tools For Schools”

ProsPlay exciting online puzzles and brain games at ProProfs or create a unique one. You can also make your own brain teasers, trivia or online puzzle games and share it with friends. Combine fun with learning, challenge and enhance your brain's processing speed and performance.
ConsTheir platform doesn't integrate with other MLS sites and this would be great if it could like with Moodle.
June 10, 2017
Rogger F.
April 13, 2016

“A solution tool to all my learning problems”

OverallI started using ProProfs LMS and I couldn't believe that a mere software can prepare you for exams! I was able to understand each of my courses through videos, audios, pdfs, etc. and the best exercise was the questionnaire that was mentioned by my trainer at the end of each lesson, making my learning process quick and unforgettable.
April 13, 2016
Neil J.
Counselor
February 24, 2016

“Paradise of Quizzes”

OverallI am a big fan of quizzes, love to create them, share them and what not! I got to know about ProProfs quiz maker and it became my favorite place on this planet! I make tons of quizzes and when I run out of questions, I can use their question library and search relevant questions just like Google! It is amazing !
February 24, 2016
Neelam S.
Assistant Manager
501-1000 employees
May 9, 2018

“ProProfs training maker is a fantastic tool to create courses. I have been using it for six months f”

ProsThe best part is that it provides flexibility to the instructor as well as the employees. They both can access the training course anywhere, anytime. Also, the instructor can track the employees performance and progress.
ConsThe demo version must be provided for longer time-period so that the user can better understand its functionality.
May 9, 2018
Harrish C.
April 5, 2016

“Good for memorizing notes”

OverallI am a student who has serious memory issues. Remembering things is not one of my assets, so while preparing for my exams I used ProProfs Flashcards to memorize my notes and it worked! The interface is so easy to understand and to make customized Flashcards. Thank you ProProfs!
April 5, 2016
Camron B.
Product Analyzer
November 23, 2015

“Complete Training Solution”

OverallWhat we loved was that it was a package deal. I was looking to create some courses for my training website but ProProfs LMS provided a well-rounded solution as we can create in-course quizzes which is very helpful. The survey tool was also great for collective feedback. Overall I give an A+ to the LMS.
November 23, 2015
Dennis O.
Software Researcher
November 20, 2015

“Outstanding course making software”

OverallWe are an outsourcing company and we have a lot of partners and franchises. We needed to create multiple accounts for our partners through which they could assign courses we provided to their vendors. The ProProfs team helped me out and their on boarding manager took care of setting up the accounts for us.
November 20, 2015
Rakesh Sharma .
May 9, 2013

“ A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution”

OverallProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.
ProsEnterprising solution to store and manage your content needs
ConsNone that I can think of
May 9, 2013
Cinco D.
Executive Director
June 4, 2014

“Affordable and Easy”

OverallThis is a no frills LMS that provides an engine to package training, and to provide users with an easy to navigate engine. It doesn't have any bells and whistles. It is straight forward, vanilla, and easy to use. Works on tablets and smart phones too.
June 4, 2014
Sara E.
Executive
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 8, 2019

“A wonderful tool with all the features you need to create online courses and train workforce”

OverallOverall, ProProfs has been a great experience for online instructors as well as course attendees.
ProsProProfs Training Maker helps unlock the benefits expected of a standard employee training software.
ConsThe number of templates the LMS offers is little less than we thought we would find.
April 8, 2019
Andrew C.
Video Editor
March 21, 2018

“High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup”

ProsProprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.
ConsNo issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.
March 21, 2018
a j.
February 1, 2016

“Recent experience with proprofs”

OverallI subscribed to ProProfs to collect student responses for a time sensitive project. ProProfs lost 75% of my students' responses, failed to call with a solution after promising to do so, failed to respond to my emails, and then refused to refund my subscription, even though I got no use out of the program whatsoever. Service is terrible, the tool is undependable, and the site doesn't care. Cost me precious time and money.
February 1, 2016
Arief H.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 4, 2016