TrueERP Software Suite Ratings

Overall

About TrueERP Software Suite

An integrated system with real time transaction reporting and a full spectrum of modules that can be turned on at any time. Learn more about TrueERP Software Suite

Jenny H.
Business Owner
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
December 28, 2016

“ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!”

OverallFor the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.
ProsI am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!
ConsIntegration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.
Lara B.
P/T IT & Marketing
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
February 9, 2017

“Running different types of reports is so easy!”

OverallIn short, yes TrueERP has helped us manage the day to day business. It is a big program and it was a significant change overall. The past year has been a big adjustment and you guys are developing the Hire module for us. After those developments are complete it will be even more helpful. I would also give a higher rating for "Value for Money" once our additions are done and we can use the Hire module. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the software to anyone with experience in inventory software, otherwise, there is a bigger learning curve. Besides that, I would for sure! Personally, I would describe the software as user-friendly!
ProsRunning different types of reports is so easy! The sort functions for lists and the ability to apply filters is also great!
ConsWe have had problems loading some of our really big reports. We also found an issue with the auto-reorder functionality but they are fixing this for us now.
Recommendations to other buyersSet up a sample company to mirror your current company to learn how to use the software without mucking up your real data. Practicing in a sample environment has been really good for us!
February 9, 2017
Ines W.
Plant Controller
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

“Great for accounting!”

OverallI would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.
ProsIt's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.
ConsThat you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.
Recommendations to other buyersI like to print out my financial reports as I run them to help me see what changes were made in between dates.
Sharon T.
Finance and Administration
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2018

“Software ease of use”

OverallWe generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.
ProsI like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.
ConsThere are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.
August 6, 2018
Kelly G.
Building Materials, 1-10 employees
January 21, 2019

“I find ERP to be user friendly”

ProsI have been using ERP for 15 years and have found it to be user friendly and has met our business needs. Whenever I have a basic question that needs answering, I am able to call support and generally my questions are answered.
ConsOn the other hand, whenever my questions become more technical and more in-depth, I find that my questions aren't answered straight away and I end up chasing them for a response. The questions aren't always rectified.
January 21, 2019
Paul C.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2017

“Very user-friendly, that's why I got it!”

OverallThe software is very user-friendly, that's why I got it! I can always call in and get real-time support, however, sometimes I need to call them to follow up. I would recommend the software as well. If the Gold Coast office asks me to be a reference, they can ring me up for a recommendation.
ProsThe part I like best is the ease of use! You can get where you want to be quick!
ConsIt can be slow, for example when pulling the product list, particularly at our second location.
February 8, 2017
Nicholas S.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“Great Software”

ProsReally happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.
ConsAll our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much
Halie M.
Machinery, 11-50 employees
December 30, 2016

“Great product that links all parts of the business in real time”

OverallOverall TrueERP has been very helpful to our business. It helped dramatically with our inventory control as well as our manufacturing. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this product to any business whether it be to start up or established.
ProsCustomization, ease of use, and real time.
Recommendations to other buyersThey do free customization of the software. Definitely, ask them about this feature.
December 30, 2016
Elly E.
Accounts
Furniture, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2018

“Convenient and has what we need”

ProsThe software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.
ConsThe software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.
July 30, 2018
Jag S.
November 21, 2017

“No Stress”

OverallMade my life and business easier
ProsWell, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.
November 21, 2017
Nancy H.
Logistics/Operations Mgr.
January 17, 2019

“Amazing Software bundled into one program!”

OverallWe loved our Project Manager and the Salesman we dealt with! They are truly amazing people!
ProsThe ability to operate an entire business with one program! Awesome tech support and a great price. Worth every penny spent!
ConsHow to videos in more depth on all modules in the program. We watch these all the time to make sure we are entering data correctly
Abdul E.
Business Manager
October 18, 2016

“As far as a program, it's beautiful.”

OverallIn my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.
ProsI like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.
ConsIf I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.
Recommendations to other buyersThe most important thing is to understand what a computer is and what it does. Not many people truly understand how software works and I think people have to adjust expectations and understand what the program does.
Suran L.
Team Leader
January 31, 2019

“TrueERP? True? Is it?”

ProsLike most ERP software it has similar functions. There is no difference from other software. It has modules for accounts department, purchasing, sales, supply chain, etc. Any other software can do the same.
ConsCustomer Support - needs a shake up, seriously. A bug in the software must be admitted. Please do not hide if there is an issue in the software. Our inventory levels sky rocketed and plunged before and after updates. This is a clear confirmation of bug in the software. Admit it so your customers are well informed to take necessary steps of caution. Added functionalities for multi-currency in SO/PO/INV/STATEMENTS is a must. Inventory - as mentioned above. Shipping needs improvements Templates/ Reports
January 31, 2019
Glenn C.
CFO
Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2017

“The transparency and how everything is linked is great”

OverallERP is user-friendly and a big step up from our last software; the way everything links together is great! We are a very complex company and have 3 major sites. We are still in the process of finalizing our specific additions/customizations. Once these are finalized we would be a great reference because of the complexity of our business.
ProsI like the transparency between transactions, to reporting, to customer and supplier accounts, and how everything is linked.
ConsThe perpetual system is difficult for us. For example, in month-month reporting, I would like to prevent people from posting in previous periods. I would like these periods to lock and any adjustments to be posted to the following month.
Recommendations to other buyersWe have requested several additions around the purchasing and manufacturing processes. The specifics of these additions need to be mapped out very clearly between developers, project managers and your company.
Roger B.
Rapp Australia
December 6, 2017

“Very good”

ProsGood support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive
ConsThe support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well
December 6, 2017
Marc G.
Paper & Forest Products, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2018

“The implementation and setup was painless”

OverallGreat piece of software and really helped improve our daily processes
ProsThe general ease of ise and it overall functionality is great. Anyone with a bit of pc know how can find there way in the software quite easily
ConsLike any other software there is always something the user doesnt like (nature of the beast I guess), but up and to date we havent come across anything
March 26, 2018
Tiara D.
Packaging and Containers, 1-10 employees

“TrueERP - Accounting”

OverallIn terms of ease of use, overall functionality/quality and customer support I would rate ERP a 10 out of 10! It has helped me manage daily accounting processes and I am always able to get real time support. I would recommend ERP to a friend of colleague.
Jessica P.
Operations Manager
September 29, 2017

“I wish I never bought this software”

ProsThe sales pitch seemed like it would be easy. But ever since we have started it does not look like it was the case.
ConsThey promise free customization BUT that is just their tactic. I remember doing a meeting with customer rep and he said that they would do the customization of the software free. He even went as far as saying they would be going onsite for two weeks to "map" out the process and create screen shots to do these customization's. They did do the first part. But once it came down to creating what we asked for they are now saying we have to pay! That was not part of the package. I think it is because we have already paid them in full. I can see why they want full payment upfront WITHOUT even delivering anything! Now I am finding out they have changed their name twice. They also lost all their employees in the USA and now looking at their reviews it looks like they treat their employees horrible as well.
September 29, 2017
Julia B.
Controller
July 10, 2017

“Is TrueERP still in Business?”

OverallWe have three numbers on file for Customer Service, but it is always a guess as to which one is CONNECTED. Today, two of the three numbers have been disconnect and when I did connect, it was an answering service. We are currently locked out of the system. We have had this issue before with numbers not working. The support I can get thru to leave a message is based out of Hawaii. We are in a different time zone, so I don't expect a call back for a few hours.
ProsThe cost was what drove us to this product. It is cheap compared to other programs. We are now getting what we paid for.
ConsThe system is not flexible. We were told it would interface with SolidWorks, this has yet to happen. The General Ledger is set up by them, and we were not able to adjust as easily as they said. Some accounts, we just can't change. Customer Service is not available to us on a daily basis.
July 10, 2017
Tiarra D.
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2016

“Stellar Software”

OverallTrueERP has helped us manage our daily business processes. It is definitely user friendly. Support is very friendly and I always get support every time I call. The software over all is great!
ProsEverything about the product is great.
October 4, 2016
Dindo C.
Process Engineer
Retail, 201-500 employees
June 8, 2018

“Trustworthy Inventory Solution ”

OverallTrust this Product, it really helps a lot !
ProsI like the best of this Product is that it give us a real time data to track our stock level across a very large scale warehouse and different stores.
ConsI have nothing to say bad thing about this product, instead it was very good software to be trusted.
June 8, 2018
Melissa M.
Machinery, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2019

“Support is excellent”

ProsIt is completely integrated very functional for all aspects of your business.
ConsFor my manufacturing company it has been a little harder to navigate how to add everything in the system to function best for us. But once it was determined it has been easy to use.
April 9, 2019
Elizbe P.
Admin
Furniture, 11-50 employees

“Very good software.”

OverallThis software is very user friendly
ProsEasy to use. Good customer care and great value for your money. I love the fact that every module works together.
ConsThere is no cons at the moment. Everything is working great together. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to buy software.
Mary May L.
Transport Control Analyst
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
September 9, 2018

“Good Software”

ProsThis software is really good for us in our industry. It is very easy to use and does not require a huge tutorial to get to use it.
ConsLooking forward for more faster accommodation from the Support Team. But all in all. It is ok for me.
September 9, 2018
Nicholas A.
IT manager
November 30, 2017

“Amazing support, Implementation by customer support has been exceptional. ”

OverallWe are just waiting for our additions to be done to be able to fully take advantage of the software.
ProsI like that we are able to customize to suit our business. The admin panel is easy for me to use. Implementation with Dene or Simon is highly recommended.
November 30, 2017
Dino D.
Vice President
August 8, 2017

“Useless Software Never Performed as Promised”

OverallNONE
ProsOn the surface, the software appears to provide a tremendous amount of functionality for a relatively low cost. But look very deeply and demand that the software is proven in your environment before you send them one penny.
ConsTrueERP over promised and never deliver the key functionality of EDI connections to our retail partners. They had assured us that the functionality was in place and it only needed configuration to work with our vendors. After many months of working with the developers, they NEVER could deliver or even demonstrate the EDI functionality. They made one excuse after another and it became evident that they had no experience in EDI connections with major retailers and did not have a clue on how to make an interface work. After 7 months of trying to work with TrueERP, we gave up and requested a refund. They refused to refund the cost of the software which was never operational and we are now forced into legal proceeding to attempt recovery of our money. Don't trust TrueERP. If you still want to purchase their software make 100% certain it does everything you need before you give them any money.
August 8, 2017
Jag S.
CFO
Automotive, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“Great customer service, it's user friendly and very reasonably priced!”

OverallI would recommend ERP because they have great customer service, its user friendly and very reasonably priced! I am always able to call and get real time support, and if I leave a message they always call back promptly. They usually solve my problems right away, but if they do need to get back to me it's generally within 1-2 days. If it's regarding an addition to the software, the longest we have waited is 1-2 weeks.
ProsIt is a very self-explanatory software.
ConsI can't really find any issues with it.
Recommendations to other buyersI have worked with 25-30 different software, so I know that this is very user friendly. You just have to know your needs from the software depending on your industry.
Leena P.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
January 12, 2017

“Going from three separate systems to this has made my life so much easier!”

OverallUsing ERP had definitely helped us manage our business! We used to have three separate systems for manufacturing, accounting and invoicing.
ProsThe feature I like best about TrueERP is accounts and I find the reporting very good. It's nice to be able to drill into a transaction when digging for details. I also like the ability to export to Excel. It's all very accurate!
ConsSometimes batch updates take some time because of all the data.
Recommendations to other buyersI would definitely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague, I love ERP! Going from three separate systems to this has made my life so much easier!
January 12, 2017
Jasmine M.
Regional Sales Manger
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Great Software”

OverallFirst off, I love how this company actually tries to make sure their customers are happy. Most companies don't care after they have sold you. TrueERP really values customer service and pride in their product. This is one of the best decisions I have made for our company. The product is easy to use and I love the customization portion. The inventory management is seamless and in real time! This helped us since we have multiple locations!
ProsEase of use, customization and customer service
ConsReports are great but you need to be trained to get them designed correctly.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely, do your research! But for us, TrueERP is a great fit.
Karren C.
Clerical Staff
February 7, 2017

“It is a very adaptable package!”

OverallI would recommend TrueERP! It accommodates any kind of business and molds to what their needs are. You can tell by all of the different features that it would suit any company, especially larger companies. It is a very adaptable package!
ProsThe things I like best about TrueERP is that it is user-friendly and straightforward. It also makes invoicing very easy.
ConsOnly that with the last update some of our templates were affected & some preferences were changed which was a little time consuming to fix.
Recommendations to other buyers I use the memorized transactions feature to copy PO's.
February 7, 2017
Kyle S.
GM/Owner
January 6, 2017

“Customer support is very friendly and can answer any question”

OverallTrueERP has helped us manage our sales, invoicing and purchasing processes. When we need support is good. I've always used the California office, they are very friendly and can answer any question!
ProsI like the ability to drill-down, it helps you find information faster, and I love the feature you have with templates, you can construct them on the fly.
ConsNothing that I really like least. For the most part, any issue we've had has been resolved.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure when you make the conversion, to know which accounts you're using because it will impact reports.
January 6, 2017
Rikki Lee C.
Contractor
January 4, 2017

“Currently running 90% of our business through the software!”

OverallTrueERP has definitely helped us manage our daily business. For the most part, it is user-friendly and I would recommend the software to a friend or colleague.
ProsTrueERP is great because it incorporates all parts of our business. We are currently running about 90% of the business through the software!
ConsIt can be glitchy and I also wish the support was better and more reliable. It would also be nice to get updates when new versions become available. I am definitely interested in getting the next production version!
Mariella B.
Financial Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

“Very user friendly!”

OverallERP is user-friendly and has helped us manage a daily business, especially for my position. I don't usually need to call in for support, but when I do they are always there for me. I would recommend TrueERP.
ProsIt is very user friendly, if I don't know something I can usually find it, if not there's always help.
ConsThat's a hard question. I guess what I like least is that we can't customize our reports exactly the same as our sister company in Brazil.
Recommendations to other buyersGet everything working before starting the go live phase.
Hilda R.
September 15, 2017

“Down Hill”

OverallThe company is going down I think. They only have a staff of 5 people is Aus and non in the USA.
ProsTheir accounting package used to be good but after a update, it's full of bugs and accounting is wrong
Conszero customer support, bugs, freezes, software just does not work.
September 15, 2017
Don T.
Management Accountant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2017

“Wholesaling/Garments ”

OverallTrueERP has helped manage our processes and there are definitely parts that are user-friendly. Some parts are little more difficult to manage. We are always able to call and get real-time support.
ProsAll the best parts I take for granted because I use the software on a daily basis, and it does what I want it to do.
ConsAt times the speed and it would be great to have a report writer we could use.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the shortcuts available for training, like the help pages.
February 6, 2017
Murray B.
Group General Manager

“Great ERP package”

OverallThis product is user friendly and easy to use Covers all areas of business well Excellent inventory control principals The ability to to control manufacturing jobs is amazing Customer support is easy to deal with and informative
ProsEase of use Great customer support centres
Recommendations to other buyersGreat company to work with Onsite project managers very understanding to business needs & demands Training is informative and structure to allow the team to understand
Sally S.
Office Asstistant
January 17, 2019

“I find the software is very user friendly”

ProsAs mentioned, its very easy to use with the sections being set out in a logical order. The support is fantastic, very responsive.
ConsI feel that there are functions that we are not using fully or even correctly due to lack of knowledge rather than anything with the software itself.
Peter H.
IT/Customer Service Manager
January 26, 2017

“In the business of pool building & retail”

OverallTrueERP has helped us with POS, invoicing and tracking customers and stock. I suppose it is user-friendly. As with everything, though, for those who aren't as computer literate, you may have to play around. I am able to call in for support when I need it and I would recommend it.
ProsInventory and customer/stock lists
ConsFinancials
Recommendations to other buyersLike any new program it takes time to appreciate the complexity.
Kristy S.
Admin Coordinator

“Underground Mining/Manufacturing”

OverallTrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I can call in to get real-time phone support. We are waiting on an issue with the tax summary, but this should be resolved in the latest version. I would recommend the software to a friend/colleague.
ProsIt's easy to use once you get to know it and I can make entries quickly.
ConsNothing really.
Catherine D.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
December 29, 2016

“ERP has made staying on top of my business easy!”

OverallThe software is incredibly intuitive, pretty easy to navigate through and provides a lot of convenience with inputting as well as retrieving data.
ProsYou can customize pretty much everything on it.
ConsIntegrating to a third party is not plug and play, they will definitely make it work but it will take some time.
December 29, 2016
Roger B.
Managing Director/President
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2017

“Would I recommend TrueERP? I always do and already have quite a bit!”

OverallIt does help me manage the daily business, I think it's good and it does what I want it to do. I would like to embed more of the manufacturing features in, especially now with version 2017. The software is user-friendly, but the user environment is always changing so it could continue to evolve. I am always able to call and get real-time support, and support now is better than it was previously. I have recommended the software to others quite a bit.
ProsI love that I can get things live. The value for the money is great because it is always developing.
ConsIt's great in development, but it's still rising. There are small functionalities I want it to have, like being able to print from the prepayment screen.
January 28, 2017
Kevin D.
January 20, 2017

“Expensive but if your big enough, its worth it!”

OverallI had the pleasure of having an incredible sales person but this program is actually MASSIVE! You most certainly need to be a company of a certain size or bigger to get value out of this but it is jam packed with features! I don't know if this is true for everyone but my sales rep even told us that they can build in any other feature we need! So far I haven't seen anything they are missing though. This comes with all kinds of inventory management functionality as well as project management tools. This has accounting and finance built in and really is a complete set of tools for your distribution business.
ProsSo many features! This does it all, accounting, finance, inventory, project management, all in one!
ConsThis is an incredibly expensive product so it is not for everyone! You have to be of a certain size company for the numbers to make sense to you. Only if your big enough will you see the return on investment that makes this worth it!
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have a medium to large company check this out! After a certain size company the value of this software just sky rockets!
January 20, 2017
Kristin S.
Principal BA
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
May 24, 2018

“True ERP almost”

OverallOverall a great product though.
ProsReducing and managing your costs and improving the efficiency of your whole operation Getting easier visibility of every transaction across the enterprise Making better decisions for your business based on information that is 100% up to date
ConsThe out of the box functionality doesn't support our vast goods and materials. Therefore we weren't able to maintain our customer's expectations like we thought.
May 24, 2018
Chuck F.
October 19, 2016

“Lost Money”

OverallPlease exercise caution when looking into this company.
ProsThe Software seems to offer a lot and seems to be easy to use.
ConsThe software, unfortunately, does not work. It seemed to have so much functionality, but once we attempted to use more than accounting and was updated to their latest version. That is when we started to have so many problems. The software freezes. We can not get a hold of US support. Its always out side of the country. It takes days for them to get back to me. I had to look for another software company. They seem to not care about their clients after taking their money. It looks like they treat their employees the same as they treat their clients.
October 19, 2016
Keaton G.
Production Assistant
Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2018

“good setup of the website, still feel it needs a bit of work, better than what i have come across”

Prosgood layout, everything is there where you expect it to be. appealing to the eye. load time is very good.
Conswould prefer to see a welcome home page rather than straight to the point. things could be categorised it will help with a lot with the ergonomics
March 27, 2018
Alisha S.
Consumer Goods, Unspecified
March 21, 2016

“TrueERP was the Solution we needed! ”

ProsThey are on top of any concerns we've come across and the product works very well.
ConsWe had to do some figuring out of our own with certain things. Things were specified that would be included but not enough to where they wouldn't be specified right away.
Recommendations to other buyersDo your research! I researched for 3-4 months for our small company. Giving the fact that we hadn't changed our ERP Software in 30+years it was a very drastic but necessary change. We are happy to be moving forward with the times and with all of our information being in 1 place, instead of 2 or more.
March 21, 2016
kevin s.
general manager
Machinery, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“really bad experience ”

Overalli would never recommend this software to anyone there are a lot of other choices to go to.
Prosnothing that is not offered by other companies
Consthey do not seem to stand behind the product and will send renewal invoices that are three times the previous year
August 30, 2018
Qiang M.
Sales Engineer
Chemicals, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2019

“Great software”

ProsIt allows you to control the inventory accurately and easily. The interface is user friendly and doesn't take much effort to learn.
ConsI wish the price is more affordable for small businesses.
October 3, 2019