LoanAssistant Ratings

Overall

About LoanAssistant

Loan AssistantTM is an incredibly powerful and versatile loan amortization software. Painstakingly developed by a dedicated team of successful bankers, accountants, and software developers, Loan AssistantTM services your every need. It is the only loan servicing add-on for QuickBooks that allows you to efficiently manage multiple loans and credit lines. With Loan AssistantTM, your loan data will show up in QuickBooks without double entry. Learn more about LoanAssistant

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
August 28, 2018

“Flexible, Comfortable and affordable software in managing loans”

ProsLoanAssistant is a loan management software that my team and I suggest for some of our clients, especially those with loans due to business start-ups. It is a great beginner's software. It calculates interests, manages billing and pay off statements and it is highly integrative with QuickBooks system. It also covers your mortgages, which is bothersome to most of our clients.
ConsThe software is only applicable for Windows users which limit their possible clients. But for those who are Windows users, none so far have shared any complaints with this software and this helps our institution.
August 28, 2018
Alex Z.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2018

“Great software”

Overallreporting
ProsGreat software for my business; saves my team a lot of time - amazing job integrating with QuickBooks! The software is very user friendly and intuitive; reporting is excellent. The support staff has been very helpful with issues not covered in the help file.
ConsWould be soo much better if they had 24x7 tech. support. Other than that, i cant think of anything else.
June 18, 2018
nitish b.
Associate Financial Analyst
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 26, 2018

“Good software for managing loans”

OverallOverall it's great software to work on as it can reduce to laborious work of managing loans into the simple one.
ProsLoan assistant is loan management software that our team recommend and suggest to our clients. Most important function of this software is it can organise large of loans that is very difficult for a manual job. It is simple in use and learn curve is simple. It can manage bills and amortization schedule easily and it works well with QuickBooks.
ConsIt can be used only on windows platform which some may find it a disadvantage but most of the user don't bother about it. Customer support is imporving but still lacks in its service.
October 26, 2018
Jo K.
manager
September 27, 2014

“Comfortable and functional product”

OverallI am a small business owner and financing is my side business to facilitate sales of my primary product. I have been having a very difficult time finding loan management software that is flexible enough to meet the requirements of my business at reasonable price. This application has done everything I needed it to and it was priced very competitively compared to other products with similar functionality. It feels amazing knowing that I can produce all my accounting reports for both my primary sales and my financing business using the same software.
September 27, 2014
Terri M.
Partner
October 17, 2014

“I absolutely love this product”

OverallI absolutely love this product. I was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't want to have to learn an entirely new application. When I read that it worked with QuickBooks I was thrilled because I was already using it for my accounting and there would not be any significant learning curve. The transfer of the existing data was not difficult. I am recommending this product to everyone who is looking for powerful loan amortization software working with QuickBooks.
October 17, 2014
Tracy D.
October 3, 2014

“Excellent support”

OverallI cannot speak more highly of this application and its support staff. I am not a technical person and I was apprehensive about new technology, so I reached out to the support team. They were, and still are, readily available as I became comfortable making the transition to using Loan Assistant. Although I was generally familiar with QuickBooks, loan management was new to me. The staff stayed with me and continued to correspond with me until I became proficient.
October 3, 2014
Jay G.
October 27, 2016

“Great product!”

OverallI was really surprised by the product. I have a quite complicate loan portfolio and had to spend long hours making adjustments and entering the transactions into QuickBooks. Buying LoanAssistant was a game changer. Having more than 150 active loans, I only spent several hours per months to handle payments/statements, no manual entries to QuickBooks anymore!! Thank you LoanAssistant!!!!
October 27, 2016
Ebenezer M.
December 8, 2016

“i want to know how your software works”

OverallI have been lending money and i have been using excel as methods of keeping my records but i want to change this system.
December 8, 2016