LearningCart Ratings

Overall

About LearningCart

eCommerce enabled SCORM LMS that lets you easily deploy and sell access to web based training or any digital file. Integrated CMS, ecommerce system, easy to use web administration area, blog engine and much more, providing everything you need to manage a complex web presence right out of the box. Learn more about LearningCart

Kevin C.
Curriculum Developer
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“5 Star Tech Support!”

OverallI have been working with LearningCart for six months assisting with minor updates, but recently my role has expanded. Whenever I feel unsure how to proceed, I call Julie and she helps me not only with what I need to do but understand how it works. Then I had a challenge but found out Julie would be out of town! What to do? So I emailed their ticketing system and Christian called me back the next day. He continued that level of customer service that I'd come to expect from them. Both Julie and Christian are patient, knowledgeable and provide excellent customer support I am confident in providing content to my company website knowing that they are available to provide top-notch level support!
ProsVarious ways for customers/students to view/register for classes.
ConsFor editing, there is no way to select multiple objects for copying and/or deleting. For scalability purposes, this sometimes makes sense so it's not a deal breaker.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm familiar with website editing, but I just needed Julie & Christian to guide me. It is not a software that you can just click around to find your way. I have documentation, but it's better to talk to a real person rather than try to phrase something in an email.
December 9, 2016
Richard S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“Learning Cart Best Company Period”

OverallI hired 5 other systems before learning cart. All had issues, draw backs and short comings. I make money with learning cart. My customers are happy and so am I. Keep up the great work LC crew.
ProsThis Learning Management System does exactly whats promised. Ease of use, fair pricing, phenominal customer service. Simply can not say enough.
ConsHonestly, I have zero bad comments about learning cart. Just awesome!
February 12, 2019
Melinda G.
E-Learning, Self-employed
March 26, 2019

“This company, product, and customer service is second to NONE! Simply the best out there!”

OverallSimply the best out there!
ProsI promise you, there is no other company that tops LearningCart. From their skills to the product, to their service - I am a huge fan for life!! They are on top of things! If you have an issue, they take the time to resolve it immediately. They also monitor your services to make sure everything continues to run smoothly. They treat you like a person, not a number. I am simply blown away and highly recommend this product and company! Do not waste your time on the competition, trust me, I tried it. Their e-commerce is great! The platform is easy to navigate; not to mention, once you complete your site, it is VERY easy for the customer to purchase the product. I am extremely satisfied and a customer for life!
ConsThe only thing I would add is to have the ability for the trainee to click on the words and launch file to complete the training instead of just launch file. Other than that, perfection!
March 26, 2019
Rodney W.
VP of Sales and Marketing
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2016

“A Fantastic LMS Experience with LearningCart”

OverallWe are a brand new company focused in online business training. We sell courses to businesses and individuals and LearningCart provides all the tools we need to do that. We can even import SCORM compliant third party courses to provide our clients. We initially chose a competitor to LearningCart and soon realized our mistake. Later, after a second intense evaluation of many LMS cloud systems, we migrated to LearningCart and have been very pleased! It works, and the support staff is very responsive and fantastic to work with!
ProsSupport! Functionality Product Flexibility Groups Customization Multiple pricing models White Label eCommerce Ability to create tests Responsive
ConsWould like to have badge support and widgets.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you don't have any experience with website tools and you have a deadline, you probably want them to create your site for you. Let them handle the look of the site and you just focus on the courses and how they are structured. However, you have time to learn it, it is certainly not too hard. I have a little experience and created everything on our site myself. But I had the time to dedicate to it. The great thing is that when it is completed, you can make changes pretty easily.
September 20, 2016
Trish E.
Director of Content
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2016

“A Great Solution for a Unique Need”

OverallLearningCart has been an excellent option for our nonprofit organization. We needed to build an educational portal that would provide easy access for registered users while at the same time keeping our copyrighted materials secure. The LearningCart staff presented us with a proposal and plan that was customized to our needs and they also provided guidance on how to maximize our use of the tools available. LearningCart is reliable, user-friendly, and has been a valuable resource for our organization.
September 27, 2016
John C.
August 26, 2013

“Amazing Ecommerce LMS System”

OverallSelecting LearningCart was one of the best technology investments we have ever made. Out of the box their system had all the features we were looking for as well additional functionality and features for us to grow into. The flexibility of their ecommerce system is amazing and based on our research they seem to have a lot of ecommerce features that other LMS vendors simply don't. Right now we use their system to sell access to both in-person and online training as well as lab equipment and supplies. The LMS is very easy to use/manage and our customers have been very happy with how simple it is to purchase their courses, immediately launch them, and then download their certificate of completion once they finish. The admin area is very comprehensive, but still easy to use and we love that we can access and manage everything in one place. Having all our course, customer, content, product, and order information integrated in a single system has really streamlined our operations. It also lets us generate some great reports. The customer service we have received from LearningCart has been fantastic as well always very quick and thorough responses to any issues/questions. Looking forward to being long term customers!
August 26, 2013
Lauri C.
November 25, 2014

“We search for over 4 months - very happy with our decision!”

OverallWhen we first started searching for the right LMS it was overwhelming to say the least! Countless hours were spent watching demos and talking to different providers. We looked at some great companies that had fantastic features but were so expensive, we could not even consider them. Others had a great price tag but functionality was lacking. One of our main requirements was to find a system that did not bill according to the number of registered users but rather how many courses were viewed. LearningCart was the perfect balance of what we were looking for. Monthly billing for usage, not registered users. Powerful interface and great price point! The consultant we worked with to get off the ground was responsive and accommodating to our needs. The most impressive thing about LearningCart is the built in e-commerce. I do hope they come out with a more in-depth operational manual in the future and we have some "wish list" features that would like to see added but overall, we are extremely happy with the product and support!
November 25, 2014
Ben K.
SEO Analyst
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“LearningCart is NOT SEO FRIENDLY”

OverallI would choose another CMS
ProsSupport is awesome and the interface if very simple to navigate.
Cons1. Not SEO friendly. I cannot control redirect types (most are 302) which makes it a huge pain as 301 redirects are necessary if I delete an old product and want to preserve the page authority. In addition, I cannot "noindex" a page which creates a major challenge if there is a page I do not want indexed in Google. There is also a major issue with the Calendar feature. The pages get indexed in Google (in significant numbers), potentially impacting rank on Google. 2. The URL's are not search-engine friendly. Product URL's simply have an 'ID=#" to them. This makes it difficult to rnak a product page on Google. Bottom line is: I offer SEO services and this is the first client that I have that uses LC. This platform could be improved significantly.

By LearningCart on February 26, 2019
Hi Ben, We are always looking for ways to make LearningCart better and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback! As we discussed with you via email we pushed out a change last week to address the items you mentioned in your review. Old pages should now 301 redirect to new pages, you can now noindex content and product pages, and product pages now do support human friendly/SEO friendly URLs. Your concerns regarding the calendar have been addressed as well. We are committed to ensuring our platform provides the necessary tools for our customers to accomplish their SEO goals. If you have any further concerns regarding SEO features that haven't been addressed with our update, we would love to discuss them with you!
January 29, 2019
Cherie C.
December 5, 2014

“Perfect Ecommerce Software for Companies that offer Learning Management Courses”

OverallI am an expert in building ecommerce shopping carts. However, when my client came to me with the requirements of integrating an LMS with Ecommerce, I knew that none of the typical solutions would work for their requirements. They had a strict requirement to protect their content and control access to it by IP address. After much research, I was ecstatic to find LearningCart. It managed nearly all of our requirements and where it did not meet our requirements, we found alternative methods to meet our business rules. The software is well developed and can easily be managed by a client offering learning modules. As a web developer, there were times I wanted a little more control, however, the customer service response for my requests was excellent. I highly recommend LearningCart for both web developers looking for a solution for their clients and for businesses who want to sell learning modules.
December 5, 2014
Olga K.
Founder and managing director
July 31, 2013

“Everything you need in one place”

OverallI must admit - when I first selected First Big Step and their platform Learning Cart for my on-line business, I was full of fears - would I be able to update my site myself? would I be able to get reports? would it process my orders smoothly? I am happy to report that my fears where put to rest. Learning cart platform is super easy to use, it gives you all the reporting you need and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. Of course, we've had few hiccups along the way. But the response to those glitches was immediate and they were fixed without headaches or additional costs. To me that's a sign of excellent customer service. And folks at First Big Step are constantly working on improving their platform to accommodate customers' requests. What else can one wish for? Thanks, guys!
July 31, 2013
John P.
June 20, 2018

June 20, 2018
Karen S.
Website and Direct Post Integration Set-up
February 3, 2015

“Application Registration Abilities... Just got very easy ”

OverallOur website, along with ability to register to apply to our internship was implemented the first of January. Everything has worked exceptionally well, with a customer using the service within a few hours of it going live. We had a few things to learn with the system and there were mechanisms already embedded in it , such as how to credit a customer if needed, and how to make it easier for the credit card to be accepted. The Learning Cart team is very responsive and quick to help ensure things go smoothly with the implementation. They know what customers need and listen to our one-off situations to help us maximize their system.
February 3, 2015
Joanne K.
Solution Architect
July 30, 2013

“Learning Cart is very easy to use, very flexible for single and multiple license purchases”

OverallChristian at Learning Cart was an amazing person to work with, he was able to help and guide us through the Learning Cart system and development process. His team built us a very flexible Learning Cart website and was very flexible to handle any change requests we sent through within reason. Our site now has the capability to not just purchase 1 license but also multiple licenses which is great for our larger clients. The ongoing support from Christian has been great with assisting us resolve any issues or answer any questions we have. I would definitely recommend Learning Cart as a LMS solutions.
July 30, 2013
Chris Z.
Director Of Operations
November 17, 2014

“Great experiences using LearningCart for our CMS!”

OverallOur experience with LearningCart has been wonderful. They have provided us with not only a customized responsive and retina-compatible theme for our website, but they custom-built features and pages per our requests that simplify our media management and provide a robust user-experience. The backend CMS has standard WYSIWYG editor functionality and a nice Blog module, too. At times the WYSIWYG editor does not show things exactly, and sometimes we have to delve into the HTML code some, but we are very pleased with our choice of LearningCart!
November 17, 2014
Trish E.
Director of Content
December 12, 2014

“The Solution We Needed”

OverallOur nonprofit organization had an important project in the works, and we had both a timeline and a budget to consider. Basically we knew what we wanted and needed, but we weren't sure how to make it happen. Seeing the LearningCart demo really helped us focus on and develop our plan. The LearningCart team was responsive, knowledgeable, and great to work with at all phases of the project. We finished on schedule and on budget, and we couldn't be more pleased about our experience with LearningCart.
December 12, 2014

David P.
Director of Virtual Operations
November 14, 2014

“Excellent”

OverallThis SCORM centered LMS is a simple to use, yet robust solution for your business. The interface is intuitive and if there was ever a question or issue, support was always quickly forthcoming. The eCommerce feature worked seamlessly with our BrainTree payment gateway. LearningCart is an excellent and affordable solution for businesses small and large.
November 14, 2014
John R.
Sales Manager
February 13, 2016

“Like Wordpress, but with an LMS & Ecommerce system that works!”

OverallVery happy with our decision to use LearningCart! It has been easy to use, very reliable, and has completely automated how we sell training. So much better than our old system was!
February 13, 2016