SaloniQ Ratings

Overall

About SaloniQ

UK based we can offer onsite training, UK support and onsite demos. Features include splitting self employed staff from employed, downloadable client booking app with 'coffee shop style' stamps on each visit, Treatwell integration,tablet based client consultation forms & GDPR sign off. 20 years salon experience has lead us on to own and run a salon ourselves. 100% ethical company whereby you get to own and keep your client data. Learn more about SaloniQ

Alicia P.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 10, 2019

“Best software for hair salons”

OverallTwo way texting has reduced no shows and late cancellations, GAS has given us a great marketing tools without spending lots on advertising. Advantage being able to monitor its results and the money it is bringing in. Overall its amazing.
ProsSo easy to use (and I am a real technophobe) , amazing training at the beginning and continues as and when you need it. Online support is brilliant with manuals all being at a touch of a button. The telephone support is second too none, everyone is so friendly and helpful and they never make you feel like your asking a silly question. I am not a hairdresser personally and knew nothing and Representative held my hand and set everything up, the great thing is she is a hairdresser and they have a hairdressing business so they know what we need and to implement in. Seriously I couldn't of done it without her. Two way texting is amazing, the GAS has brought us amazing customers through our door without splashing out on loads of advertising but getting clients to recommend and they and their friends get an amazing offer. They have just started a weekly email to owner/managers regarding weekly targets which is totally fab as it saves time looking at different reports, its all produced on one email each week. Staff can access their own diary and see what clients they have and you can restrict on what can see and can't see and do. What more could you want, everything you need in one package at a very reasonable price.
ConsI will be glad when there is just one main system as we have to swap to the hub, but thats mainly because Im not very good at getting to grips of this other system.
June 10, 2019
Garren T.
April 16, 2018

“Overall the experience has been great, from onboarding through to day-to-day use. ”

ProsWe use SaloniQ across three salons, two hair and one beauty, it just works! Scheduling, client online booking, stock control all work a treat. What really stands out is the customer service, the help module is amazing and the response time to a query is very short. The piece of mind with a cloud-based solution is great, in the past, we have had to recover from hard-drive failures and loss of data, this isn't the case here! There are some downsides to working in the cloud, which I'll detail below. Also, the ongoing support with webinars and support documentation is invaluable, I don't believe I have seen this kind or support elsewhere. Overall the system is intuitive, easy to use (especially for the less tech-savvy employees) and quite foolproof. The ongoing development is also fantastic.
ConsAs I mentioned above working in the cloud is great but you never really feel like you own your data, this isn't a SaloniQ problem, more in the way of working. Manipulation of data can be very cumbersome, for example when wanting to edit bulk data, the item by item approach is very time consuming and frustrating. Silly things like when booking out (holidays/sickness etc.) it defaults back to the current month for the end date, why not after the initial start date!! My issues are minor niggly problems which I am sure will be worked out over time, there are not any major disadvantages/problems with SaloniQ

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Garren, Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased your enjoying the system.
Jezz E.
Senior Operations Manager UK
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
April 4, 2019

“Restoring Faith in Salon IT Systems”

OverallWe had a real problem with our previous supplier. Broken promises, failure to deliver, contractual issues and above all their management team's failure to understand our industry. Salon IQ in comparison has been a breathe of fresh air, great people to deal with and i look forward to many years of working together.
ProsThe team at Salon IQ just get it! Fundamentally we liked the people, they are honest, genuine people who know the hair and beauty industry and have a superb product which works. They don't hide behind small print and lengthy contracts like many of the systems out there. The system works, it's easy to use and provides accurate information. It's cloud based so can be accessed remotely from anywhere, plus there are no additional licence fees for remote access. The install process is smooth, transitioning nearly all data across to Salon IQ from previous system. The support and install team are excellent, with a wealth of knowledge and they go the extra mile to ensure things are done perfectly. They don't sell hardware so you won't get stung by paying thousands for a PC which doesn't then do the job, as we experienced with previous suppliers. And if the PC crashes, you can access Salon IQ on any other system. We love the stock control app, making it easy to complete stock takes and we're loving the loyalty app. They appear to be working hard on future advances so all this sets us up well.
ConsLike all systems, there will always be the odd tweak or report which we'd like as bespoke, but we respect I-Salon's honest approach in trying to avoid inconsistent reports and when they think it won't work, they politely let us know, we appreciate that.
August 27, 2018

“Salesman should be careful with what they promise”

OverallIt's like I salon just web based . I like the reports available. The year on year comparison is always great for a quick health check . I would really like a phone call as the deposit system still isn't set up and I have done everything I can
ProsInternet access to the diary . Internet booking and the chat button to customer services . Although I have to keep looking up conversations because a response can take a while it's more like a three week conversation.
ConsNot being able to access reports from the hub . Not being able to set up internet booking deposit. Costing more than my previous software. It seems that our internet connection which is 9/14 Mbps isnt fast enough for big reports or to operate the software quickly . If I need a faster connection this could cause me a few problems with our telephone system

By Intelligent Salon Software on September 7, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I would like you to contact me directly David Levine CEO if you feel the salesman was not 100% with you. It appears you are not 100% happy and I would like to make sure you are. The deposits are straight forward to setup and you should not be paying more than your previous supplier unless you are using more of the features, we pride ourselves on grear Value for money and as a salon owner myself, I am committed to providing the very best to our clients. The fact that you say it is just like i-salon means you can not be using the system effectively as it has many significant benefits over i-salon. I would strongly recommend you undertake a free system review with us and we can see how you can get more from your system. It is a shame you felt you had to remain anonymous as we would obviously like to make contact with you and address all these issues.. All the best. David Levine
Jody B.
director
April 17, 2018

“Allows me to work on my salon not in it and provide big company high level guest experience”

ProsWe are currently transitioning to the hub and all stylist are using tablets this is further improving our guest experience. The frequency of updates and improvements is excellent meaning the software is actually responsive to business needs. The management side is great and allows me to both motivate my team and keep a strict control on finances stock and clients. GAS is genius and has been the single most effective tool in building my business. Congratulations on GDPR its great and with the tablets now it shows clients just how professional we are. I have worked with computerised salon management systems for 22 years and this is by far the best.
ConsSupport is poor I just want to talk to someone and get the problem sorted it is no good waiting for a response on chat which is often sometime. I would also like education on the more complicated features as feel I could make better use of the system. Staff clocking in clocking out and a timesheet that linked to xero would be amazing, in fact full integration to xero would be amazing.

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Jody, Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you feel support do not respond quick enough via the chat. This is closely monitored however to speak to the support team directly please call 01892280123. One of the team will be in contact to schedule more training for you.
Federico B.

“SaloniQ is brilliant”

OverallSaloniQ is a brilliant and very powerful hair and beauty software system, easy to learn to operate and very comprehensive to assist your business
ProsSaloniQ is the first cloud based salon software i used, coming from iSalon computer based for 18 years. I think is so much better with a cloud based software, accessible from multiple devices and if your computer fails you can used another. We have two computer at reception in our salon plus one in the office and another on salon floor. Plus iPads and iPhones access. Brilliant. The software is very powerful and full of features, more than I use.
ConsIf your internet is down, there's no access to the system. You need a very fast internet connection to operate the system well, over 10 Mbps is minimum. So if you don't have a good internet the system is very slow.

By Intelligent Salon Software on August 28, 2018
Hi Federico, thank you for your review. In terms of speed, much like Amazons shopping website our service to you can only be hampered by a slow machine or slow broadband (or both). UK average here is 38Mbs so if thats what you are paying for and only getting 10Mbs this is a question for your provider. However we do have many sites all happily using our service at that level of speed. I will request a salon broadband expert to deliver a free diagnostic report for you.It maybe that you are getting a higher speed, but spotify streaming, other apps, and other users are draining your broadband. Lets get a full report to you to get a better picture. Once again thanks for your review.
John H.
April 19, 2018

“The software works great and has an ease of use to it. Much better than other other providers.”

OverallThis has made our salon run more soothly and keeps the business organised at the touch of a button. Information is easy to obtain.
ProsYou can: Book online Book appointments quickly Use stock control Use for multiple salons on one platform Create reports Lots of features and not confusing Easy to use Easy to update staff details Helps with Wages Training provided Easy to initially set up Has a great view diary, till system and waiting list
ConsYou can not choose providers for credit card integration You can not choose Payment provider for taking online appointments Could be a little cheaper on price but is still good value. Courses are very difficult to use due to software setup. Could have more in-depth reporting and have the ability to run customised reports Currently running two versions - computer platform and HUB platform. One has some features the other doesn't and visa-versa.
Zeynep S.

“CLEVER SOFTWARE”

ProsWe have started using SaloniQ three years ago and never looked back. It has so many functions that I am still learning to use. It has so many benefits but just to name a few, this system allows you to book appointments in a few seconds, move and change the times, days if needed, with just a click. You can find a client in many different ways, merge them if by mistake their names appears twice. If you have a problem the chat is there to help you and they come back very quickly. Cashing up at the end of the is very easy and if you have made a mistake there are many ways to rectify this. It seems like they have thought about everything to enable users to navigate easily and quickly.
ConsI wish all the chats were saved in the archive. They are but only for a certain period of time.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 22, 2019
Thank you for your review. Very much appreciated.
Ian-Paul M.
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great features with ongoing development”

OverallAble to monitor performance in numerous different ways. Great having chat support easily available.
ProsThe adaptability for individual needs. The opportunity to contribute to its development. The work in conjunction with 365 Hair to develop a platform that allows for positive salon management.
ConsOften buggy with functions that don't work. Error messages pop up. As cloud-base, if internet goes down there is no plan B unless you have mobile coverage.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 30, 2019
Thank you for your review Ian-Paul. Working with partners within our industry Is very important to us. Owning and running salons ourselves has always helped us to develop and provide the information salon owners need to see. Working with technology comes the challenges with bugs. We feel our support and development team have a good system in place to correct any that arise in a sufficient time frame.
amanda f.
salon owner
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
January 22, 2019

“salon software”

Overallreduced our 'no shows' as the text reminder appointment service is sent. the systems text service allows us to get info to our guests immediately, and therefore an instant response from guests, so good for daily offers etc.
Proseasy to set up and use. can personalise it to your needs. help is easily accessable , and a few ways to get help; on line, by phone, the hub. the text service is brilliant
Conswe dont have a brilliant internet where we are and the system relies on it so it freezes and goes down daily for us. so good internet is a must for this system.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 25, 2019
Thanks Amanda, A few of our customers have invested in either 4g tablets to keep going if your wifi drops or a 4G dongle you pop in the usb port of your computer. Thanks again for the review
January 22, 2019
Andrew G.

“So simple”

OverallReally positive, support is excellent, it's the ease of use that's the bonus. We've been able to manage out salon better and seen our business grow because of it.
ProsEasy to use and train your staff on. Cloud based so no worry about having to back up your data onto a USB stick every nighf
ConsNeeds a bit more integration with other software but overall really good

By Intelligent Salon Software on September 18, 2018
Hi Andrew , thanks so much for your review. We pride ourselves on having the most integration on the market from Treatwell, Boom text, 2Way text, SalonSpy, Salon Guru,Payment sense credit cards,Stock app, app store downloadable booking app,Gappt booking app to Stripe online payments to name a few.Let us know which software you need integration with and we will see if we can make that happen for you
Penny K.
April 16, 2018

“Salon IQ always amaze me with their technical ability and performance”

OverallBeing able to log on anywhere in the world. Working remotely is a great asset and was definately one of the things that swayed my purchase. The on going support from Salon IQ is undoubtedly the best in the industry and I did struggle to find a con.
ProsThe product is very user friendly that everyone of any age would feel comfortable using it. Its so easy to drag and drop clients appointments where we need them.
ConsThe fact that it doesn't allow for shipping costs on orders which in theory makes the cost of that particular transaction incorrect and therefore, the cost of the stock wrong

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Penny, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Antony P.
Operations Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2018

“Would not be able to run my business so successfully without it!”

OverallNothing at the moment.
ProsCloud-Based and simple to use. The dashboard enables my team to see how they are performing on a daily basis regarding achieving goals set at 4 weekly one to ones. Salon IQ Stock App is good when on the move
ConsNeeds to be a mobile app with full access to reports etc, also when the internet is down we are unable to make bookings etc

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 16, 2018
Hi Antony, Thank you so much for your review. We have the HUB that will have the ability to access reports later on this year. One of the team will be in contact with you regarding back up options when the internet goes down and to go through the HUB with you.
Harry B.
January 18, 2018

“As one of the first salon groups to take Salon IQ 5 years ago. Amazing ”

ProsThe ability to move stylists from 1 salon to another and also the ease of use of the reports and tracking.
ConsWould prefer if we could book appointments from the hub on iPads iPhones. also would be great if we could email receipts to clients.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 23, 2018
Thankyou Harry for your review. Being a multi salon group ourselves we knew the need for key multi site features would be required from the outset of this our 3rd product.. glad you like it. The iQHub is in the early stages of development , we will soon have full till functions, already you can now book, arrive and move appointments which should benefit you for now.Email receipts are also on the way..
January 18, 2018
Tomm B.
General Manager
July 29, 2019

“Salon Management made easy”

OverallSO far i am over the moon with Salon IQ and the support that team has given not only myself but all my salons. The support team are 1st class in helping and solving any issues that we come across. Over all Salon IQ has been a dream to use and work with.
ProsI like the fact you can work with anyone at salon IQ support to help solve any issue you have. Salon IQ is all stored in the cloud which allows our computers to run at its full capacity with out freezing.
ConsI couldn't transfer gift cards over easily due to the current company i was using. Lucky i had a calm support team who managed to help replied all the gift card manually.
July 29, 2019
Victoria J.
April 26, 2018

“Great to use and easy to contact for information and support”

ProsGood value and does the job. Like that Salon IQ listen to hairdressers for what changes are needed or wanted. It's efficient and reliable. The customer support team are great and are easy to contact and efficient. I log on at home to do orders and cashing up and all the team can see what they have booked in too.
ConsIt would be good to link several treatments when booking or to see previous treatments and click them.. for speed. And Parental leave needs adding to the options.
April 26, 2018
Paul L.
April 13, 2018

“Very easy system to use for all staff. We moved from a more complicated system to this one . ”

ProsEase of messaging clients. Easy marketing. Clear and simple to use. It makes sure managing days/holidays/hours much more simple . Love the dashboard facility. Really like the messages we can send to the help team from the screen
ConsI would have liked to see an add button for selling multiple retail items when taking a bill. This would enable a more efficient exit at a reception. It would be handy if the date calendar jumped back and forward more easily. The arrows don't seem to work properly

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 16, 2018
Hi Paul, Thank you for the review its great to hear your loving the dashboards. The add on button for selling multiple retail is a feature request and is being reviewed.
January 31, 2019

“The Most Suitable CRM for your busssines”

OverallIts been a great project to start using Saloniq with great results. Always Looking forward for new features.
ProsAutomation and Marketing features. Great features that can be used to generate sales and increase your bookings.
ConsVats, reciepts, z reports and x-reports. These reports need more attention when using them. Also need more specification on product type so you can extract more stats and data.

By Intelligent Salon Software on May 21, 2019
Hello, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you love the the marketing side of the software. The reports and stock area is something we will look into. We have the HUB that has some great new features on ! We look forward to hearing how you find this.
suzanne h.

“Less no shows! ”

OverallI'm reasonably happy with the package and look forward to learning more about the software to make my day yo day admin easier
ProsWe initially took the system on to help us build our clients database and send text alerts to help prevent no shows. Our client attendance has gone up and they call to cancel if they can't make it now after receiving reminders
ConsSoftware has a tendency to freeze and I found it necessary run 2 laptops as it's time consuming booking clients on there so was taking too long at the desk with others waiting to re book.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 29, 2019
Hi Suzanne Thanks for the review. Much like amazon any freezing or slowness will generally be down to the computer or internet you are using. Give our support team a call we go through whats using up your broadband and do some speed tests.
Darren M.
August 24, 2018

“Great product ”

OverallUsed Salon IQ for 9 years and it has made running the salon much more efficient and effective. Up to date information & historical reporting easy to access. Automated campaigns, txt messages, reminders & mailings etc aid client retention & avoid no shows. Very impressed with customer service when experienced any technical issues.
ProsEasy to use, great functionality. Reporting & dashboards excellent.
ConsDoesn't integrate with accounts software

By Intelligent Salon Software on August 28, 2018
Thanks Darren, Accounts sw integration coming soon
August 24, 2018
Jade S.
April 17, 2018

“Absolutely brilliant salon software”

ProsIt's incredibly easy to use and if there is something that we need help with the support team are great.
ConsThere's no App! An app would make it so much more effective to use . In today's busy life an app is needed for everything!!

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Jade, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear your enjoying the system. We have the HUB for day to day use of the system aswell as an online booking app. One of the team will be in contact to go over these with you.
Jane A.
September 20, 2018

“Very impressed so far”

Overallproblem solving and technical support is great and having used 3 other companies, I am finding this the most successful so far
ProsI love the features request function. Anything you wish to implement or change, it can be done. The flexibility is brilliant.
ConsThe fact the technical sold isn't on the scaresheets. Massive pain as all our past figures have been worked out with the tech sold added into the professional take

By Intelligent Salon Software on September 21, 2018
Thanks Jane, fabulous review. We are looking into the scare sheet report. I believe this is a configuration issue. I've logged a call with support and will escalate this for you.
September 20, 2018
Jamie R.
May 21, 2019

“SalonIQ ”

OverallExcellent experience - helpdesk and training is superb, access from.anywhere with internet makes it very easy to use and client friendly. Knocks spots of its rivals
ProsIt's modern, cloud based and you can access it without the need for enterprise servers and costly IT EQUIPMENT.
ConsIt's user interface could be slightly more aesthetically pleasing but that's a very minor point.
May 21, 2019
Emanuela S.
January 18, 2019

“ Best salon software we have used”

OverallCustomer service is great. Always there to chat if I have any problems. Always there if I need more education on this software. A fantastic company to be with.
ProsIt has everything a salon owner needs to go toward in their business. Stock take, wages, product sales, the list is endless in what you can do.
ConsTo be honest, There is nothing I like least with Salon IQ

Thankyou
Victoria B.
General Manager
April 1, 2019

“Super star service from salon IQ”

OverallOverall Salon IQ is extremely professional and will always help with my queries. They are very willing and open to my ideas as the customer and if the can build something for you they will.
ProsThe support is the best, we have a Qtr review to make sure we are getting the best out of the system.
ConsI like it all, there is nothing I don't like.
April 1, 2019
RYAN F.
Managing Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Best on the market ”

OverallA a management consultant in the hair & beauty industry I relly heavily on good software to manage the business and make good decisions. salon IQ is the best system on the market for most things
ProsDashboards and being cloud based means it easy to see everything at a glance
ConsA few more reports would be good in some areas

Thanks Ryan
Chirag H.
September 16, 2018

“Great service and software ”

OverallGreat
ProsEase of use and service also always go above and beyond
ConsSome features could be more accurate in terms of %

By Intelligent Salon Software on September 18, 2018
Hi Chirag Glad you are enjoying our product. Thankyou for your feedback. Let me know which areas need more accuracy, this could be something we can help with inside the setting area.
julie h.
salon owner

“brilliant ”

Prosits easy to use and they are very helpful. always ready to up date with new ideas. staff love it and it works well in all departments barbers salon chiropractor beauty and tanning.
Consfew hick ups with cloud, but i can't think or anything else. so will just have to write thank you

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 23, 2019
thankyou
Sarah R.
Stylist/salon owner
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Exceeded my expectations”

OverallI was very nervous switching over to salon IQ but our rep was there from day 1 to help support myself and my team. I love the fact that our rep was once a stylist in a busy salon so completely understands our needs. Online web training is fab and I feel I've a good enough relationship with our rep to even ask the silliest question . Lots of features and constant training .
ProsIt's very simple and easy to follow.I'm loving the ' dashboard' which I follow throughout the day to see how the salon is doing overall . Lots of features which help me understand my buisiness.
ConsI have no issues with salon IQ. It's simple and easy
April 3, 2019
Helen D.
February 15, 2019

“Excellent service as always ”

Overallexcellent experience using salon IQ. Helped me to build my business, and maintain a smooth running salon.
ProsEasy to use, profitable for any salon business.
ConsSystem is sometimes slow during use and I feel that the stock/product section could be easier to input information.
February 15, 2019
Terra G.
January 28, 2019

“Obviously made by salon owners - for salon owners”

ProsThis is the most well thought out salon software I have ever used. You can honestly tell it was developed by salon owners. It is beyond customizable. Anything I could think of that I wanted - it was already there. There were even solutions to problems I didn't know were problems! At the end of the day, this is by far the best software I could have asked for.
ConsIt was a little hard to get going at first. There we so many features and options and settings but their support team was there to hold my hand through all of it, help me get set up, and then showed me their resource bank where I could learn anything I wanted to.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 29, 2019
Hi Terra, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We like you to be able to run the system to fit with your salon business. There are many great features available, however working on each one in bite size pieces we can see you are now well on your way. We are looking forward to working with you more in the future.
Garry F.
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2019

“Salon IQ Reviewe”

OverallIts great for the reports i need.
ProsThats its on Cloud and I can get on it anywhere.
ConsThe Goods in and Salon use bottons are to close together. We have chlicked the wrong botton a few times. Stock movement could be better.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 28, 2019
thanks Gary , we will look into the stock area :)
January 25, 2019
Emma G.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

“7 month user”

OverallHaving to report issues regularly without hearing back but yet chasing payments immediately when they are due.
ProsEase of booking previous clients in for treatments.
ConsRostering staff week by week and unable to do this on the hub as there is a fault with this. User Roles - Deleting capabilities/roles each time there is an update. Unable to cancel a no show on the hub. Unable to schedule salon opening times on hub. Told initially there was a clock in system for staff but when opening the first site 7 months ago found out there wasn't, having to pay for separate software for this.
Kristina S.
January 29, 2019

“A must have salon software ”

ProsBeing able to book online send text reminders and email blasts
ConsNot any problems with it and if any they sort it immediately

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 30, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review Kristina. We look forward to many more years of providing you with salon software.
michael e.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2018

“Amazing in every way so simple to use but so professional the team at Salo Iq is brilliant in every ”

ProsThe easy use of all the staff and that they can monitor their takings and their customer care factors.
ConsIf anything it would be an alarm about Skin Testing and monitoring in a message of clients 2, 3, visits

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 17, 2018
Hi Michael Thankyou so much for your review, yes skin tests are high on our agenda. You can enter a skin test frequency please give support a call on 01892280123 so we can help set this up for you.
April 12, 2018
Ross L.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2016

“Best on the market ”

OverallAs an early adopter transferring from ISalon we were a little nervous, but David Levine assured us it would be trouble free and it was! It's updated regularly and SalonIQ listen to their clients and adopt good ideas.
ProsEase of use
Reservationist
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“Excellent 5 stars!!!”

OverallI have had a great experience whilst using salon IQ, I haven't come across anything wrong with it yet. I have utilised the business from 30% to 70% in the space of 6 months and that is great. Their rep has always been so helpful and is always at the end of the phone or email if I ever need her.
ProsIt is very easy to get around and self explanatory. if you ever have a question there is always a help chat where they get back to you almost straight away.
Consnothing really at the moment that I can think of.
March 29, 2019
Greta B.
Stylist/manager
April 16, 2018

“A very efficient system for the hair salon ”

ProsIt is very easy to use and very flexible, easy to adjust and change settings to meet different needs.
ConsI think the app was visually and technically better then the hub, but so far we have adjusted to the hub very well.

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Greta, thank you for your review. We are glad you are enjoying the system.
Janet (aka Ruby) S.
January 16, 2018

“Very smooth transition from previous system, great customer interface.”

OverallFaster booking times while client is at the desk. All the information you need at your fingertips, quickly. We've saved time on updating our own system of performance graphing. Great support and information.
ProsApart from the colour screen display! I particularly like the speed, capability, user friendly design and marketing functions. It's a time saver too. The technical team are very patient and supportive with a fast response time. I really appreciate the calls just to check that everything is going well for us and if we're happy. That doesn't happen with many suppliers!
ConsTo be honest, I can't think of anything really at the moment. A couple of annoying little things were fixed on the last update.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 19, 2018
Thanks Janet, I hope you have customised the colour schemes by now :) you can have any colour of the rainbow. All the best Vince
January 16, 2018
Karina E.
July 10, 2019

“Best Salon software”

ProsEasy of use: all round from appointment book to reports and ordering Insightful reporting Great support Stock control Automated marketing
ConsThere is nothing I can find fault with at the moment. Looking forward to automated product marketing hopefully soon
July 10, 2019
Dean T.
July 17, 2018

“4 months in and very happy!”

ProsOverall ease of use, support and value for money are the top. After a few years of another system the overall functionality of the point of sale and back end reporting is concise.
ConsThere are the odd glitch (as a mac user the software does freeze - a couple of times a week, not a huge issue. Log out and log back in). GDPR - accessing all the info we have worked to update - there doesn't seem to be a report to so this information can utilised. Generally this software has made our work days much easier!

By Intelligent Salon Software on July 18, 2018
thanks Dean for your feedback and review. Let our support team look at your mac issues and see whats going on. GDPR reporting is something thats been discussed and we will be looking into. Hope you are enjoying the Tablet based GDPR sign off, let us know if you need any more tablet consultation forms built
July 17, 2018
Brooke R.
Salon Director
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Amazing ”

ProsThe constant updates and reviews on our system functions , the lovely cara visits us anually to review our system and always shows us new features
ConsNone we love it, there are constant new features
Alex B.

“Happy salon owner ”

OverallVery professional and helpful
ProsThe ease of use and the amount of features available
ConsWe had / have an issue with the points system that has been difficult to resolve.

thanks Alex , I'm glad we resolved the points scheme
Ian B.
Retail, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2018

“Perfect for those with 2 or more salons. ”

OverallEasy, time saving , great online booking experience, integration with review platform salon spy is brilliant.
ProsIt's cloud functionality provides seem less link between all our salons. Drag and drop team members one rapport it's perfect for multiple salon users.
ConsIt's not free (couldn't think of anything I don't like)

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 29, 2019
Hi Ian, Thanks for the review. It's great to hear you are liking the various features we have available.
James O.
January 29, 2019

“A comprehensive package, but slow and not always intuitive”

OverallIt's been OK. Support is pretty helpful, but chat response is often slow or not there. Easier on the phone.
ProsHighly configurable, generally easy to use, online access is good, a range of useful additional services (such as marketing emails).
ConsCan be very slow. Sometimes gives up when generating reports. Menus are confusing. Online booking/payment component is very dated and lacks configurability.

By Intelligent Salon Software on January 30, 2019
Thank you for your review James. It's great to hear you liking the configurability , ease of use of the system and our marketing features. We are continuously monitoring the speed of our response time on support calls and chats. Any methods that can be implemented to make this more of an immediate experience for our customers will be put into place.
Kirsty J.

“Salon-iQ review”

OverallExcellent, support is fabulous and I've always had any queries answers
ProsDigital consultation forms for beauty along with accessing information on mobile phones
ConsJust the transition from previous, although better it's always daunting when switching over but it was smooth and now so much easier to access information
Danny J.
Franchisee/Owner

“Saloniq ”

ProsEase of use. Can be used anywhere. Hub future plan is exciting.
ConsHun still needs work and is not quick enough to use on salon floor.
Anna C.
Frainchised

“Great system”

OverallCara is amazing, she is always there for help and support.
ProsGreat system, easy to use. Love the dashboard reports.
Consoccasionally it seems to loose prices and services.

By Intelligent Salon Software on May 21, 2019
Hi Anna, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear how great Cara has been and we look forward to working with you more in the future.
Angela R.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 3, 2019

“Wow”

OverallSalonIQ have been AMAZING.. From the speed of installation to support and development. I love my point of contact. Her enthusiasm for her product is infectious. Thank you
ProsI love that I can access it from anywhere. I love the reports that it sends me. I don't have to extract the info it's there at the start of my week in my inbox ... FANTASTIC. I love the Dashboard that the staff have for there targets and development. We love that clients details are all checked and signed for on the iPad ... This software has been like a breath of Fresh Air . Thank you Salon IQ
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't dislike.
June 3, 2019
Mohamed F.
April 16, 2018

“This is a good booking and reporting system.”

Overallmore online bookings
ProsEmail confirmation and massage reminder, end of the day cash count, re-booking option, and many more.
Consthere should not be Customers end password and system does not recognize their password this is common complain from customers, some time cancelled appointments receives the text massages, you can not copy or past in the boxes with mouse, the text massage campaign is too high.

By Intelligent Salon Software on April 18, 2018
Hi Mohamed, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues we would love to rectify these for you please give us a call on 01892280123 the team will look into these for you.