Fire eSchedule Ratings

Overall

About Fire eSchedule

Fire eSchedule is the perfect fit for departments looking for a powerful yet easy-to-use online software to manage scheduling, time cards and so much more. Our time clock is the most powerful and customizable in the industry. We can handle any type of rotation or unusual time calculation your department may have. Additional features including online forms, certification & CME tracking, fleet maintenance, group messaging, equipment tracking and more. Learn more about Fire eSchedule

Jim G.
Captain
March 11, 2018

“eSchedule provides our department the ability to utilize a fluid schedule model.”

ProsEmployees and Watch Commanders along with others who have scheduling responsibilities enjoy the ability to interact through the software to insure proper staffing levels. Last minute shift swaps and changes are easily conducted directly between the involved members guaranteeing no unexpected vacancies.
ConsI understand the eSchedule team is working toward additional customization of the program that will enhance the user interface and allow for shift colors to be displayed.
March 11, 2018
Leslie L.
Rescue Asst. Chief
April 13, 2015

“We have been using eSchedule for almost 10 years and have been quite pleased with the product.”

OverallWe are excited to see a new and fresh updated look at some point this year. Sometimes there are still time out errors when trying to update the schedule. The program at times seems slow but there are number of variables that may contribute to this, that are out of your control. My point of contact has always been Dave and sometimes replies take more than a week. Perhaps when we have a technical issue, I should be routing those questions elsewhere. I have recommended the product to a number of other services. We are still using emergencyreporting.com for our vehicle maintenance and equipment inventory tracking as their product meets our needs better. If eschedule's maintenance modules had more options as ER does, we would love to use one product.

By eSchedule on April 27, 2015
Thank you, Leslie, for the helpful feedback. We're equally excited about the new look of the software that is coming soon! Please know that we take each of the concerns you mention here very seriously. We're working hard to keep up with our tremendous growth which brings some growing pains as you might imagine. One of these areas is with our support team. We've added staff to meet the support needs of our customers as well as a support line and email. Please never hesitate to contact us at 585.419.6288 x2 or support@emseschedule.com which will route your issue to multiple team members at once. Thank you.
April 13, 2015
Mike R.
Chief of EMS Operations
January 23, 2016

“Great product”

OverallCustomer service is great! Every time I have a crazy idea to customize the product to meet our needs they make it happen. I would recommend eSchedule hands down for fire and rescue scheduling.

By eSchedule on January 23, 2016
Thanks, Mike!! This is great to hear. We're glad you're enjoying the product. If you need anything at all, give us a shout.
January 23, 2016
Karly B.
Esthetician
March 14, 2018

“My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot since”

ProsSome Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team
ConsThe cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help
March 14, 2018
Brooke T.
February 22, 2016

“Personally, I have limited use with the software but I am satisfied with all aspects of my use.”

OverallI have not experienced any problems with the software.
February 22, 2016
Carl W.
ALS supervisor
January 12, 2016

“Easy a efficient ”

OverallEasy to learn and set up. customer service is great.
January 12, 2016