Vorex Business Management Ratings

Overall
3.8/5
3.6/5
3.9/5

About Vorex Business Management

Powerful & easy to use cloud-based Project Management solution that allows you to create, staff, budget, and accurately track all your projects. Projects can have any number of tasks, each may be staffed independently. Pay and Bill rates may be a fixed amount for the entire project, or different for each task or employee role. You can also elect to use the integrated CRM and Invoicing system. Complete flexibility and ease of use. Try our 14 day No obligation Free Trial to see for yourself. Learn more about Vorex Business Management

Michael T.
Implementation Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 24, 2017

“Easy to Use and a Great Value”

OverallVorex has a lot of good things going for it. Primarily that the UI and accessibility of the platform are fantastic. It's super easy to use, and nearly all of the features have work-flows that make logical sense. Easy to train up others on using the system as well. Vorex also does A LOT. Everything you could need is pretty much included in the license. Project Management, Time Tracking, Billing, etc are all there. There's CRM functionality, albeit a bit limited. The strongest component of the platform is probably Project Management, while the others are valuable and still useful - they lack some depth when it comes to more complex workflows. For the money, it's a great buy.
ProsEasy to use, really great price point, and lots of features
ConsSome of the features lack more advanced workflows
March 24, 2017
Ryan K.
September 30, 2013

OverallI spent a good deal of time looking into Project Management/Time Tracking (Professional Services Automation Solution) for my business. I did not want to make a mistake of picking the wrong solution, and having to spend a lot of time switching to a different solution- it was a big decision for our company. I finally picked Vorex, and myself and the entire staff are very happy that we have made that decision. To be fair, this is my take on Vorex PSA. It's very easy to use, yet robust! It's all native cloud based (nothing to install, at all!). I really like that's it's cross platform and cross browser (works on our Apples, PCs, laptops..etc). It's comprehensive and natively integrated (in addition to PM and time/Tracking, if we want, we can utilize its built-in CRM system, as well as its Invoice/Billing module). They have excellent customer support; these people love what they do! There's no contracts (true month-to-month), no setup fees - only monthly subscription. The include free Training, and ongoing support; and they gave us 3 free custom reports!! There are some cons - some international languages are not supported (we have one overseas office). Also, we have to have the Internet to use it (I guess, this is where everything is moving to these days!). I hope the above was helpful to many. Good luck!
September 30, 2013
Tyler W.
May 3, 2016

“PROBABLY THE WORST BUSINESS MANAGEMENT / PSA SOFTWARE OUT THERE!!! ”

OverallThis was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a software company. The software is absolute garbage and crashes CONSTANTLY! We were sending their "Tech Support" department daily videos of 404 NOT FOUND errors on almost every page of their software. They sold us a bill of goods and totally scammed us at every corner. Countless emails and phone calls to them went un-returned. Over 1 dozens emails requesting that they cancel our account were completely ignored. We filled a fraud claim with our bank and blocked them from continuing to charge us... What did they do... They changed their billing information and continued billing us 3 months later. Do not believe a word of the the FAKE positive reviews on this site. The company is run by dishonest thieves who almost certainly wrote these other reviews themselves. Save yourself the trouble, expense and grief of having to trial and cancel this software. They do not support their product and they will not stop charging your card when you request they do so! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THEM!

By Vorex on June 3, 2016
Hello Tyler, Thanks for leaving your feedback regarding your experiences with Vorex. After some internal investigation we've uncovered that these issues took place over 12 months ago - obviously you are still quite upset regarding your experience and we'd like to apologize that you came away with such a strong negative sentiment. We stand by the fact that we have many happy customers, and we take the fact that we did not deliver on our promises to one of our customers very seriously. While we can't validate every claim made here, clearly there was a mis-step in the handling of your relationship with Vorex. Vorex has since been acquired back in January 2016, and we'd love to have some productive dialogue around your experience and see if we can show you the good qualities in our offering. Wish you and your business all the best.
May 3, 2016
Sam D.
January 6, 2011

“A True Project Management and Time Tracking Solution”

OverallI wish I had this kind of feedback to read before wasting so much time searching for alternative solutions. I strongly recommend this solution to any business owner.
ProsI am a demanding business owner and want the best for my company. When I needed a Project Management solution that took care of my clients, projects, time tracking, expenses, and invoicing- I looked at many vendors. It seems like every time I saw a potential solution there was something I did not like (such as functionality, ease of use, or price..etc). But when the Vorex staff personalized a demo for me I was impressed. Here are my Pros point: -Very comprehensive with many very useful modules that are simply not offered at many other vendors. -Superb customer support. -Application is Very easy to use. -Low cost. -They gave me a free training. -I continue to get their latest enhancements and new modules. -Rapid installation.
ConsSo far- nothing to report here.
January 6, 2011
Chuck F.
October 28, 2014

“An excellent product worth the money”

ProsI like the simplicity, cost and power of the data. We needed a sound time management system that could eventually be used for a more sophisticated project management system. We are a small firm (15 users) and up to now have not been very disciplined about project planning and reporting. he Vorex system will help us improve and be able to see the results quickly.
ConsAt this point, I have not experienced any negative elements. However, we are only three months into implementation.
Recommendations to other buyersDetermine your specific needs first and then demo the product. After initially selecting Vorex, we piloted the product for two months testing as many situations as we could. As we learned the system, we also discovered that it had a lot of power that we could eventually use - more than we initially thought.
October 28, 2014
Pierre I.
Public Policy, Unspecified
3.5/5
1.5/5
September 25, 2014

“Great features, not as intuitive as I thought it would be.”

ProsThe product seemed to have all the features that I was looking for, especially that you could share projects amongst your team.
ConsIt is very expensive. I will not be getting another yearly subscription because of the cost. It is not as intuitive as I thought it would be. When I asked what would happen if I didn't like the software in the first week of using it, the Vorex person said "Well, that wouldn't happen. I've never had this happen before" etc. I wasn't impressed. Nonetheless, I did purchase the software based on the demo.
Recommendations to other buyersIt does have some useful features. It would be good for a team. Once I started using it, it wasn't as intuitive as I thought it would be. To be fair, they did offer training and support, which I haven't taken advantage of yet.
September 25, 2014
Shawn V.
April 20, 2017

“This tool takes care of all aspects of business administration”

OverallReferred by one of my friend, who owns a startup, and she told me that this tool is a complete business management tool and I understood that during my personalized demo. The best thing about Vorex is that it takes care of everything on the business management or administration part and lets you take care of growing your business by concentrating on sales and customers. It doesn't do everything that all those fancy tools does, but a perfect solution for people who need one solution for managing time, projects, expense, billing, etc. It is one of the easiest tool to use too, for people like me, who are not tech geeks. Their personalized demo lets you use the tool to the fullest and understand its capabilities totally before starting to pay them. Vorex is easy on my pocket too, does more than what it costs.
April 20, 2017
Nisa L.
Projects Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2017

“Vorex has been a BIG help!”

ProsIt has been versatile enough that we can customize it to meet our unique and specific needs. It has helped out team to be able to work together better and track reporting better. It has helped us to become much more efficient.
ConsThere are very few...I just find that there are odd glitches every once in a while but support has always helped to solve them.
October 19, 2017
Sally K.
November 22, 2013

“Great time and billing software with CRM ”

ProsThis is a simple and effective system for consultants to track time, projects, and new opportunities in one system. It took less than a week to implement and have working for our team at Upstream Professionals Inc. And the team at Vorex is very responsive to helping out with learning the system. I am so glad we found them.
ConsThere is little to dislike; some of the reporting out of the box is available, but a custom report can also be created.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a good idea to try your product first to see if it meets the requirements that you have in your work situation.
November 22, 2013
Kelly R.
General Manager
September 21, 2016

“Overall Project Management Finance Software”

ProsI like how Vorex has the capability to do everything in one spot. Ex: Finance and Project Management and CRM is huge. Not many softwares have these feature.
ConsTo many steps to get anything accomplished. 10 Step process for Invoices is to time consuming. Project Management dates never work properly. System is not streamlined compared to what we have seen on the market. I have also had a lot of problems with the software not working properly ex: Syncing to Quickbooks, Project Management section
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need invoicing and project management in one section it has this value.
September 21, 2016
Sam D. .
February 21, 2013

“Easy to use”

OverallBeen researching Project Management and Time & Attendance solutions for a while. Simplicity was a high priority for me, as I did not want for my staff to spend too much time learning a new system. Vorex stood out as a winner in my opinion because: (1) It is very easy to use with intuitive screens and functions. (2) Excellent customer support that is willing to talk you through any scenario or arrange for free demos. (3) Has all the functions I need without the unnecessary and typical bells and whistles.
February 21, 2013
Brian M.
May 29, 2014

“Simple and Effective”

ProsSetup support is excellent, and Vorex is simple to use. It's perfect for a workforce on different locations. It's low cost and easy to add or delete users. We can restrict access for sensitive projects.
ConsThis is an internet-based platform, so offline work is out.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is probably the easiest and least costly project management software I have found.
May 29, 2014
Leo M.
CSR II
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 12, 2019

“A good software that your money is worth”

OverallGood. I will use this software and recommend it.
ProsThis software is cheap on your pockets but works like an expensive one. Our planning and reporting on our company is very complicated but it is now much easier because of this software. You will be able to see the results in a matter of time.
ConsAs for now, money wise, I haven't experienced any hardships on this software. Looking forward to more updates and features.
May 12, 2019
Shaun .
December 20, 2012

“Helped me think through my business strategy”

OverallI researched business plan templates online to help me write my business plan, and they were not unique enough for my business idea. LivePlan helped me think through my business strategy, and take a sophisticated approach to writing the core components of my business plan - especially my financials. I appreciate the structure, flexibility and built-in financial calculations that LivePlan provided.
December 20, 2012
Loretta L.
1.5/5
October 2, 2014

“Not user-friendly”

ProsTheir team was friendly and seemed to understand what we needed.
ConsWhenever we had to make changes on our invoices, trying to figure out where to make the changes in the software turned out to be a nightmare. We always (as a team) ended up calling their software guys, who then had to program it for us and get back to us with the changes. We finally gave up and went to a simple online billing system.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure Vorex understands exactly what you need to program in your billings for your clients. You should have webinars.
October 2, 2014
Chris P.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
August 5, 2015

“Not ready for prime time”

ProsThe product at first seemed simple to use without a bunch of extra unneeded "features"
ConsIt wasn't ready. Difficult to on board, invoicing never worked, quickbooks integration seemed like vapor ware. Terrible business practice. I knew in a week this wasn't going to work, but they would not let me out of the 1 year contract. other vendors are much easier to work with.
Recommendations to other buyersdo your homework and make sure you run scenarios during your free trial of everything you do. don't take the salespersons word for it and don't make assumptions. At the end of the day, I only spent a little more and have a much better solution with a different vendor.
August 5, 2015
Kyle G.
Director of Sales
Accounting, Unspecified
September 8, 2016

“Vorex Review”

ProsFull lead to cash system including CRM. Vendor is good.
ConsVorex was acquired, not sure about new company. But worth it.
Recommendations to other buyersConfirm new company. Make sure they are viable and offer good support like Vorex did.
September 8, 2016