Waypoint Software Ratings

Overall

About Waypoint Software

NO PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED Create Posting Instructions to receive leads and create new campaigns to send leads in real time to your clients within minutes. We have built Waypoint specifically keeping the EASE OF USE methodology in mind. Whats the use of a powerful Lead Distribution System if its extremely difficult to use. Mostly everything in Waypoint Software is point and click, or copy paste. Learn more about Waypoint Software

Julie K.
Data Mgmt Director
February 21, 2018

“Waypoint is a user friendly automated data software platform”

ProsI use Waypoint for data validation, mailing, data aggregation and enhancement. It is very easy to use. The customer service is amazing! Any questions I have are answered within the hour and their IT dept sends me screenshots and jumps on skype calls anytime I need. Its easy to learn and easy to use. Plus the reporting is in real time so I can see stats anytime a client calls.
ConsI really don't have any dislikes about the software. The office is on the east coast and I am on the west coast so I was nervous about the time difference, and that they wouldn't be accessible when I need them at the end of the day, however they seem to be available when I need them, even after hours.
February 21, 2018
Kecia B.
Sr Rep
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
August 8, 2019

“Nice”

ProsI use this software on a daily basis to take payment and I Love it
Conscrashes a lot needs to be updated a lot of small glitches
August 8, 2019
Nicholus A.

“Waypoint Rocks!!”

OverallUsing the software for over 4 years never been disappointed. The ease of use is unreal when it comes to setup and management of all types of campaigns.
Tamie R.
February 18, 2016

“Waypoint Software - An Easy to Use, Cost Effective and Highly Efficient Realtime Online Lead Solutio”

OverallOur agency has years of hands on experience in online lead generation. There is technology in our marketplace that cleans data (or portions of it), aggregates it (usually into one lump pile) and distributes it (with a lot of complex programming). Waypoint Software is the ANSWER to these industry challenges, all wrapped up in a complete web-based (saas) white label solution! Robust yet extremely simple to setup and use, Waypoint Software effectively collects data from multiple channels and regardless of whether it comes in as batch, realtime, aged, or format consistent Waypoint is capable of compiling the data consistently to process into realtime cleansing and appending, and again in realtime exporting the data to the clients multitude of partners. Customization across verticals is available, and the end result is high quality data seamlessly delivered in realtime automation. Fully web based, Waypoint is simple to setup and use ultimately increasing a client's lead conversions and ROI better than any other system our agency has encountered to date! When it comes to lead management software, Waypoint delivers way more for a lot less and a lot better than any other competition in our industry! And they get 5 stars for Customer Support!
February 18, 2016
Elesha A.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2016

“Waypoint makes lead segmenting/distribution easy. No coding required. Anyone on the team can do it.”

Overall2013 was the first time I used Waypoint, I remember saying to my colleague that this changes the game because I don't need to read or code to use it. Waypoint allowed us to take large data sets and customize them quickly. The lead distribution features make setting up new buyers a clean and easy process.
ProsGui interface and ease of use
ConsNo affiliate tracking clicks and calls
Recommendations to other buyersif you work with large data sets- take way point for a test drive. The difference rivals the drive between a honda and a Lincoln town car
Dan V.
June 28, 2016

“Blueprint June 2016 Review”

OverallAmazing software, designed perfectly, easy to use, and VERY robust! I am very impressed! I was very hisitant to switch from my own proprietary software, but when I expiereiend the smoothness of this software, I was very impressed. I haven't had one down day yet!
Prosdaily posting, pulling data, setting up posts.
Recommendations to other buyersIt beats coding your own version..
June 28, 2016
February 13, 2019

“Gets the job done”

OverallGood
ProsThe flexibility options you have with data
ConsDoesn't include all the features inneeded
February 13, 2019
Ian B.
July 15, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallAlthough we have not bheing using this product for a particularly long time, our experiences have all been good - very easy to use, highly recommend.

By Waypoint Software on July 19, 2016
Ian It has been an absolute pleasure working with your team. You guys really do have a solid company and we are so excited to be a part of helping your company grow. You will be seeing some major updates to Waypoint over the coming weeks and months. :) Thank you so much for being a loyal customer we are not a company without customers like you!! :) Mason Arnao President / Waypoint Software
July 15, 2016
Tracy G.
February 21, 2016

“Great lead management system!”

OverallMy experience with Waypoint has been nothing but positive for the past year I've been using their platform. They are always on point when I have a question or need, and they have even built out certain functionalities for me at no extra cost. The platform is very straight forward in terms of user friendliness, so that's always a plus in my book. The only con I would share is that there is very little reporting ability from a macro standpoint, but I know they are working on expanding things in that department. Overall I would highly recommend this company and their product(s) to anyone looking for a system to manage their lead flow.
February 21, 2016
Julie K.
Data Manager
February 11, 2016

“I have been using Waypoint Software for 1 year and love how user friendly the software is.”

OverallI can't say enough about the customer service. They are available anytime I have questions or concerns. They are always ready to help me with any technical questions I have. The software is easy to use and understand. I find queries are quicker on this platform than previous software interfaces I have used in the past. I can upload data and sort more efficiently than using other platforms. I'm a huge fan of Waypoint Software. I wish I would have known about it sooner- would have save a lot of headaches.
Ben G.
VP

“WayPoint Software Review”

OverallWayPoint has been a solid database platform for a variety of partnerships that I have been involved with over the years. It's fairly simple to use and gets the job done. The best part is the amazing customer service. They are always available and help with literally anything that you need. If you'll ever need support, WayPoint will shine.
Jermaine A.
October 14, 2014

“Ease of use - EXCELLENT Features for Call Center Lead Generation”

OverallWaypoint is very easy to use and has excellent features, it can handle complicated logic and offers multiple delivery methods. Its powerful GUI lets you setup dynamic campaigns and integrate it to any dialer platform. We've used multiple LMS and by far Waypoint is the most reliable, highly customizable and robust lead delivery system out there.
Chris R.
Top Dawg

“very easy to use”

Overallwhen I started working with these guys i found that they were very accomodating when issues arrived and very eager to receive my feed back and very open to adjusting things that would make my company run more smoothly. I would recommend these guys above other products I've used that were similar..
Chuck C.
February 11, 2016

“I thought software like this only existed in dreams”

OverallWe have used multiple lead delivery/lead aggregation softwares and none of them have been able to do what Waypoint does. It is really easy to use and the customer service is spot on and always willing to help and teach. Custom programming not an issue either, these guys just get it.
Michael N.
Owner/CEO
February 19, 2016

“I love using this software. Since it definitely came in handy with safely storing and sending data.”

OverallAfter implementing this software, it made storing and sending data much easier. This gives my company satisfaction, and relief knowing that sensitive data is protected, and going to the right clients.
Gary D.
MD
February 11, 2016

“Excellent experience couldn't ask for more.”

OverallExcellent experience from start to finish setting up with these guys, Easy to use software and the customer service is great, Anything needs doing they are straight onto it. Look forward to working with them for a long time.
Blake H.
February 19, 2016

“Best Data Management System”

OverallBeing in the data industry for 12+ years, I have used almost every system out there. Waypoint is hands down the most comprehensive and easy to use system out there.
Kristen S.
Senior Sales Executive
February 11, 2016

“Excellent software and support!”

OverallI've had a great experience with Waypoint and their support team. I highly recommend this software and we've used it for almost a year.

By Waypoint Software on February 19, 2016
Thank you so much for being such a great client!
Paola P.
February 19, 2016

“Very fast and easy to use... Customer service is the best in the business”

OverallEvery experience i have ad with Waypoint has been great... whenever there is somethign i do not understand they go above and beyond to help.
Greg R.

“Ease of Use”

OverallOverall, Waypoint has greatly increased our productivity and streamlined our incoming and outgoing lead traffic.
Ben W.
Multi-Business Owner
February 11, 2016

“These guys are excellent when it comes to innovation... Top notch!”

OverallThese guys go above & beyond we enjoy working with them.