Bookeo Ratings

Overall

About Bookeo

Paid subscription from $14.95/month, NO commissions! A complete appointments and workshops scheduling system, for solo photographers and studios with multiple staff and rooms. Embed Bookeo widget into your website and Facebook page to accept online bookings and payments 24/7, with real time availability. Offer prepaid packages, gift vouchers, promotions, and more. Send email/txt confirmations and reminders to customers. Manage changes and cancellations, staff rosters. Generate reports. Learn more about Bookeo

Lauren F.
Executive Editor, Work Truck Magazine
Publishing, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio”

OverallBookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.
ProsI manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.
ConsIt's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

By Bookeo on August 4, 2019
Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes. Thanks again Shanno
July 29, 2019
Rod V.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
November 9, 2017

“We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!”

OverallEverything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!
ProsWhere do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!
ConsI can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

By Bookeo on November 16, 2017
Hi Rod, Thank you for the totally awesome review! So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support. Shannon
November 9, 2017
David W.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
December 30, 2018

“Happy customer for 7+ years”

OverallI have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.
ProsIt is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.
ConsThere are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

By Bookeo on January 8, 2019
Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here. Thanks again Shannon
December 30, 2018
Billy G.
Owner/Operatior
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2018

“Great product!”

OverallIt is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.
ProsAfter years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.
ConsThis may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder. Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

By Bookeo on September 4, 2018
Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Shannon
September 2, 2018
Noel K.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
August 18, 2018

“Great booking software for our escape room business!!!”

ProsTons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book. Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer. They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.
ConsThere is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software. When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.
August 18, 2018
Jenny P.
Tour Guide
January 25, 2019

“Unparelled Customer Service”

OverallMy overall experience with Bookeo has been great if I have had problems ( which I have had at times) they have helped me and sent detailed emails with link to the reletive info in their detailed online help brochure. Even when I have sometime had to email them twice they have still promptly sent the links needed
ProsIt is relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it, to enter new tours etc is easy
ConsIt is not so easy to change things when set for example to block all the spaces on a walk when full is easy but if someone then cancels it is not so easy to unblock it. The fact that you cannot have more than one tour of the same name, operating at the same time even though it has different additions e.g. you have to add meals as options and it did not seem to work when I tried it and I had to delete the offer until I can work it out, maybe it's mebut I will be asking for more info very soon and I know it will be sorted

By Bookeo on January 28, 2019
Jenny, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon
January 25, 2019
March 13, 2019

“Great Customer Service”

ProsI am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.
ConsAt times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

By Bookeo on March 20, 2019
Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon
March 13, 2019
Ramiro B.
Education Coordinator
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2016

“Bookeo delivers an amazing product!”

OverallThe Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!
ProsEase, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!
ConsAesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

By Bookeo on November 7, 2016
Hi Ramiro, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo. We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions. Suzanne
October 12, 2016
Kelly B.
April 3, 2016

“In love with Bookeo”

OverallTHANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo. This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for. Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read. One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them. Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month. Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes! And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product. Stop looking, get Bookeo.

By Bookeo on April 3, 2016
Hi Kelly, thank you for the awesome review!! We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime. Alice
April 3, 2016
Sharni V.
11-50 employees
July 13, 2017

“Does the job, but could it do better”

OverallIf you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.
ProsManages multiple teachers and rooms/resources. Mostly easy to use Accessible from anywhere Can integrate into any site Takes payment for you.
ConsWould be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info. I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity. Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.
July 13, 2017
Becky G.
Comms Chief
June 18, 2019

“Appalling customer support”

OverallGenerally good functionality and possibly the best for our purposes, but poor user experience with terrible mobile optimisation. And absolutely horrific customer service. I can't stress the latter enough, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable about dealing with them long term.
ProsThere is plenty of functionality that is helpful when managing a small outdoor adventure company. The ability to list different events, with promotional pricing, and individual messaging etc, is very much appreciated. It's easy to integrate with our Squarespace site, too.
ConsThe main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service. We are currently in the middle of a situation whereby Bookeo keeps making repeated calls on two of our customers' bank accounts, filing 172 payments in one instance, before the customer was alerted to the fact she had no money left and put a block on her account. Even though this was clearly a business critical issue, I am still (four days later) failing to get any coherent response from Bookeo as to whether the problem has been isolated, and whether a fix has been applied. I have also failed to speak to anyone over the phone, and only receive piecemeal emails from people who are clearly in a different timezone, who are always new to the situation with no prior knowledge of what has come before. The other major 'con' of the software is that is very poorly optimised for mobile interfaces.

By Bookeo on August 5, 2019
Hi Becky, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support to our customers. I reviewed the email thread and our high-level technicians explained to you that the issue was due to a network error, which was later fixed. Also, they explained that the issue only affected your account and no other accounts. I see that you did reply to the email with the explanation, so I believe you have received our answer. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Regards Shannon
June 18, 2019
Lana S.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
May 2, 2018

“My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support ”

OverallNONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.
Prosno pros.
ConsIts is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time. Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

By Bookeo on May 6, 2018
Hi Lana, I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing. You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour. Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page. Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon
May 2, 2018
Sean McCoy M.
Game Quality Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 employees

“Bookeo for Customer”

ProsThe administrative side of bookeo is great! Very easy to navigate for our side. Everything is on a thin list, and it's easy to search for things.
ConsThe customer side of bookeo is a little less clear. Customers will often select the wrong date.

By Bookeo on January 8, 2019
Sean, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience. There are a few settings that you can change in your account to solve the issue you reported. I will ask one of our technicians to send you an email about this. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Shannon
Jennifer N.
May 16, 2018

“Excellent product and the customer service is spot on! Hats off to all the staff!”

OverallFor one affordable monthly fee our customers are able to book easily, and we receive the demographic information that we specifically selected and need in order to run our business better.
ProsIt is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.
ConsI would like to see a product that has more of the features that escape room owners need, and a bit of a better look on our website integration.

By Bookeo on May 29, 2018
Thank you for the great review, Jennifer! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We value and appreciate receiving our customers¿ feedback and suggestions in order to improve Bookeo. Please send your feature requests to help@bookeo.com. Thanks again, Shannon
May 16, 2018
Asma B.
Owner and Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2017

“Real good and easy. At the beginning it takes a bit to get used to it , but it is so worth it!”

OverallNo more hassle with access sheets .I gained time and money. it is all in one place now.
Pros-very easy to use -access to the help functions and staff. They are always helpful and answer very fast. -manages all my customers and payments and courses -easy to create and update new courses -has plenty and plenty of functionalities that I chose or not to use. -price is very reasonable comparing to other alike
Cons-I wish it had more functionalities for one on one tutoring businesses. - every 2 year I would have to download my data cause it gets deleted, not the customers database though.

By Bookeo on October 15, 2017
Hi Asma, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software. We strive to make a product that is great and easy to understand and use. Sarah
October 12, 2017
Kristian J.
Project manager
July 28, 2018

“Very rich feature product. Excellent client support.”

OverallSaves a lot of our time. Online payment gateway integration implemented very easily. But the customer support, one again, that is a team which replies literally in few minutes, just unbelievable. Have not seen such quick and quality responses in years.
ProsPossibility to customize its feautures in so many ways. This helped us to adapt to our business process in the times of changing needs.
ConsVisual part / UI interface really requires a revamp. This is valid for the admin and end user interdaces.

By Bookeo on August 1, 2018
Kristan, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. As for the feedback on the UI design, please note that we are working on a new UI. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon
July 28, 2018
March 13, 2018

“You do not have to look for another booking software”

OverallKeeping track of my tour activities
ProsBookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.
ConsIt would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

By Bookeo on April 4, 2018
Hi, thank you for the great review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon
March 13, 2018
Daniel M.
Events Services, Self-employed
October 18, 2017

“Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but satisfied.”

OverallBusiness has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.
ProsPrice is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

By Bookeo on October 23, 2017
Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales. Shannon
October 18, 2017
Tammi N.
General Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
January 7, 2019

“A simple, but effective booking software”

OverallIt was great and I loved it
ProsI loved that the software was great at tracking changes made to bookings and seats
ConsIt lacked functionality on a more sophisticated level, such as guests being able to edit their bookings on their end without representative help.

By Bookeo on January 8, 2019
Tammy, thank you so much for the detailed review! Bookeo already offers a feature that allows your customers to change their bookings online. I will ask one of our technicians to reach out to you to explain how to enable this feature in your account. Thanks again, Shannon
Émilie d.
Acupuncturist
October 4, 2018

“Review on Bookeo ”

ProsOverall easy to use. Custumer's service really fast to respond and every time resolved the problem with courtesy. That's principally why I write the review today.
ConsA lot of functionality but that's ok. It would be nice if it was offered in french.

By Bookeo on October 10, 2018
Émilie, thank you for the great review! Please note that Bookeo is fully translated into French and we also have French speaking customer support agents. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Shannon
October 4, 2018
Brittany K.
May 28, 2018

“Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only hostility. ”

ConsA determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

By Bookeo on June 3, 2018
Hi Brittany, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents. Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers. After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied. If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing. Cheers Alice
May 28, 2018
David O.
October 4, 2016

“It can be your solution”

OverallAs other users of booking software agreed, bookeo does not have the nicest looking system, however the value for money is amazing. For counties were the payment gateways don´t take out your profit (I mean they are very expensive and you get charged to get your money on your local bank), bookeo is the best option to organize your tour company and give a professional service to your customer.
ProsExcellent value of money. Lots of bookings for cheap. Lots of functionalities for middle and big companies. Multi language Multi currency
ConsOld fashoned look Not individual buttoms to integrate into your webpage Not conected with latin american gateways

By Bookeo on October 12, 2016
Hi David, Thank so much for the review. We are currently working on a new Bookeo UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of the Bookeo widget with CSS. It is certainly possible to get direct links or widgets to specific tours in Bookeo. Our Technical Support Team will reach out to you with instructions. Bookeo is integrated with many payment gateways, and at the moment, for Colombian merchants we support PayPal and 2Checkout. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Cheers Alice
October 4, 2016
MARK L.
IT
October 22, 2017

“TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!! TERRIBLE !!!!”

OverallWHEN YOU START YOUR BUSINESS ONLY
ProsNOT EXPENSIVE. BESIDES THAT THERE NO MORE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THEY ARE AFFORDABLE.
ConsTHERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO THEM TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, UNLESS YOU WANNA BECOME A CUSTOMER, THEN THEY OFFER A PHONE NUMBER. IF YOU ASK THEM FOR A HELP EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY TRY EVERYTHING ON THEIR HELP PAGE, THEY STILL KEEP TELLING YOU TO GO TO THEIR HELPING PAGE OR WATCH THE TUTORIAL. AND IN THE MEAN TIME YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE GOING AWAY.....

By Bookeo on October 24, 2017
Hi, I reviewed the email threads sent to our Technical Support Team and I can see that we did provide answers after a few minutes after we received your emails. It appears that you were having an issue with PayPal, not with Bookeo. As our Technical Support staff members explained to you, Bookeo is integrated with PayPal and the integration works well for all our customers. However, we cannot provide support for PayPal, this is why our staff members asked you to please contact PayPal support. Upon checking with PayPal on our end, they confirmed that the agent that spoke with you gave out the incorrect information regarding PayPal Standard. I believe you should have now received a call from PayPal to example how Standard really works. I trust that the issue has now been resolved. Regards Alice
October 22, 2017
Gail S.
Owner and Manager
June 25, 2018

“I use Bookeo for trail ride bookings for my horse riding tours”

OverallIt saves me a great deal of time making bookings, as customers can do this themselves. Having a payment facility is great as I have a lot fewer "no shows" as patrons have paid for the experience in advance. My customers like it because they don't have to wait for me to answer an email or return a phone call.
ProsThis is my first experience using a booking system for my horse riding business. The customer support is first class. My questions are answered promptly, fully, professionally and I have never been made to feel that I am asking the obvious although I think that has often been the case.
ConsI have just started using the software, and have not found anything to dislike so far. As this is my first experience with booking software, I have nothing to compare it with.

By Bookeo on June 26, 2018
Hi Gail, thank you for the great review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thanks again, Shannon
June 25, 2018
Jeremy J.
Marketing Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“Beginner Booking Software”

OverallBookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.
ProsBookeo is super easy to use! My entire staff picked it up very quickly! Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.
ConsFeatures are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you. Resource sharing between items is not possible.

By Bookeo on October 16, 2019
Thank you for your review, Jeremy. It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future. Cheers Shannon
October 15, 2019
Theodore P.
Systems Ana;lyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 3, 2019

“Bookeo is BookSmart”

OverallOverall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.
ProsBookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.
ConsThe only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

By Bookeo on June 6, 2019
Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thanks again, Shannon
June 3, 2019
1001-5000 employees
March 14, 2018

“Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.”

ProsIt's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.
ConsI have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

By Bookeo on March 15, 2018
Hi, What an awesome review! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for Bookeo. We strive for the best for all of our customers and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Alice
March 14, 2018
Eesha P.
Business Owner
April 30, 2017

“Excellent service, functional, highly recommend!”

ProsThe customer service is what tipped me over the line. I tried many softwares with similar features but this one was the most functional and excels with both front end visuals and back end user friendliness, and the customer management section is a super convenient bonus which will save me lots of time.
ConsIt would be nice if this software also had a nice calendar view, but since it does everything else I need I decided to settle for the nice event view.

By Bookeo on April 30, 2017
Hi Eesha, Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like all the Bookeo's features. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Tech Support team, Cheers Alice
April 30, 2017
Michael B.
March 10, 2016

“Bookeo - A seriously amazing business appointment application!”

OverallI don't usually get excited or spend the time to write reviews of products. Generally software and or IT doesn't excite me however Bookeo is one exception. I spent months researching appointment software for my clinic but most products were hard to use on the back end (not intuitive) and or confusing to clients on the front end. Secondly, most other appointment apps are not seamless and its obvious to the end user that the appointment app is on another website. And then I found the Bookeo application.....its amazing, it looks like its part of your website, its easy to integrate if you have just basic web building skills and the back up/support service is incredible. The back end is intuitive and easy to understand and the marketing and social media promotions functions are terrific. I'm still finding other incredible functions within its management console many months later. I could go on and on but I wont bore you...but if you need an appointment app then Bookeo is your solution. You wont be disappointed.

By Bookeo on March 10, 2016
Hi Michael, Thank you for this great review! We are glad that you like Bookeo's seamless website integration and all the features that Bookeo offers. Our awesome Support Team is always happy to help you out, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice
March 10, 2016
Dan H.
April 19, 2018

“easy to use-perfect for small business”

OverallA well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.
Prossimple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.
Consunfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with
April 19, 2018
Brennan S.
May 17, 2017

“Great service, backed by great service.”

ProsFlexible, intuitive, and useful. Their support staff is prompt and helpful, with incredible service.
ConsOccasional need to write the support team, due to various intricacies (for example, certain activities that get booked have to be categorized in certain ways in order for the software to understand how to act).

By Bookeo on May 17, 2017
Hi Brennan, thank you for your great review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assitance. Our team are always happy to help with any of your queries. Regards Sarah
May 17, 2017
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 3, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service!”

OverallMy experience has been very positive and I would highly recommend it to any business that needs to obtain more business on line. For the amount of money u pay monthly you get a lot of services and benefits!!
ProsThe technical support has been extremely helpful. I was skeptical at first because they do not provide live support but after getting the replies back when I needed help I feel totally different. Each time I needed technical support or help both their reps were very responsive and made sure I got what I needed. They always got back to me by email wishing 20-30 minutes which I found to be pretty quick.
ConsIt was a little confusing at first trying to understand all of the terminology. However after playing with it a lot I got used to it.

By Bookeo on April 4, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope you know how grateful we are for your support. Never hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help! Thanks again. Shannon
April 3, 2019
Christian F.
Small Business Owner/ Tour Operator
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2017

“I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support fixes it.”

OverallI love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.
ProsEase of use

By Bookeo on March 12, 2017
Thank you for this great review Christian! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything. We're always here! Alice
March 12, 2017
Mardi N.
founder
Education Management, 1-10 employees
March 17, 2017

“Poor Experience with Bookeo”

OverallI was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.
Prosit looked professional on the surface
Conscustomer support

By Bookeo on March 19, 2017
Hi Mardi, I am sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with our technical support team. We strive to offer excellent support, and reply quickly to all the inquires. I reviewed all the support requests you sent us, and you never explained what you were trying to set up in your account or what was not working. Without this information, our Technical Support Team won¿t be able to help you with your inquiry. Also, we never sent you a quote for our set up service, as we never received the set-up questionnaire back from you. So, I am not sure what you are referring to in your review. If you decide to give Bookeo another try, you can sign up for a new 30-day free trial here: signup.bookeo.com As you know, all features are enabled during the free trial and no credit card is required to set up the account. In addition to this, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Regards Alice
March 17, 2017
Claire S.
September 5, 2019

“Simplifies a Complicated Process”

OverallWe are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.
ProsBookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.
ConsWith so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

By Bookeo on September 10, 2019
Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Cheers Shannon
September 5, 2019
Adam G.
July 3, 2018

“Excellent so far!”

ProsBrilliant and easy to use interface, if not slightly outdated. It does what it should and is easy to use! Great detail to personal touches Great detail to modifications and customer information requirements. EXCELLENT and fast customer service!
ConsJust a little of an old interface perhaps, but nothing to worry about. Really impressive. The money might make some balk at first, but, not even a splash in the ocean for what the site offers me and lets me receive back in return.

By Bookeo on July 6, 2018
Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We really appreciate your feedback. If there's ever anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again, Shannon
July 3, 2018
Devon S.
Sports, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Used bookeo since 2013”

ProsEase of use. The calendar access is very simple. The price is competitive. They are always upgraded their software.
ConsLooks a little outdated, could use some polish to modernize the user interface for customers.

By Bookeo on December 6, 2018
Davon, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon
December 5, 2018
Orsi S.
July 25, 2018

“The most complex booking system that exists”

OverallA great booking system for a decent price.
ProsProve me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.
ConsThe design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

By Bookeo on July 26, 2018
Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon
July 25, 2018
diana n.
pole fitness instructor
March 7, 2017

“best I've tried so far”

Overallfinally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!
Proshow to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview
Consnot much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly
Recommendations to other buyersno not at the moment

By Bookeo on September 4, 2017
Hi Diana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again! Alice
March 7, 2017
Kevin L.
June 27, 2012

“Hands down, the best.”

OverallIf you need on line booking software, look no further.
ProsI spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.
ConsI'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.
June 27, 2012
Jason W.
March 7, 2016

“Great company”

OverallI had to give this company 4 stars under ease of use because some of the features and settings are a little confusing. HOWEVER the customer service is so quick to respond (even after hours and weekends) that the overall rating still had to be 5 stars. Even the parts that are confusing are easily taken care of with a quick email to their help desk. They explain in plain and simple terms how to accomplish whatever it is that you are trying to do. I wish that more companies stood behind their customers like this.

By Bookeo on March 10, 2016
Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Bookeo. We constantly add new features to the system and strive to make it easier to use. Our customer support team is always happy to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! Alice
March 7, 2016
kejuiana j.
counselor
August 17, 2017

“very good sheduling system”

Proseasy to navigate. easy to implement. sends automatic appointment notifications and reminders. help desk is very responsive
Conscould use more features like ability to set up group meetings setting up cancellation policy is confusing
August 17, 2017
Nicholas H.
Entertainment, Self-employed
August 13, 2019

“I did stop using this but only because a competitor offered me a better deal”

ProsThis program worked amazing for our reservations.
ConsIs and Australia based company and we are located in the U.S.

By Bookeo on October 1, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to us a review, Nicholas! We really appreciate it. Cheers Shannon
August 13, 2019
Ali H.
artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
June 6, 2019

“Manage Your Small Business Tours”

ProsOnline Customer Support, Easy setup, and reasonable(cheap) cost are its main features.
ConsIts design should be improved as its dashboard is not of top quality.

By Bookeo on June 10, 2019
Thanks for the great review, Ali! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers Shannon
June 6, 2019
Sara W.
Game Host
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2018

“Ok”

ProsIt lets you visualize your bookings and differentiates what's booked and what's available.
ConsCould be much easier to use and better to look at. For the cost, it just doesn't seem worth it.

By Bookeo on September 14, 2018
Sara, thank you for your feedback and your suggestions for improvement. We're always looking to balance Bookeo's large catalogue of features with overall ease-of-use. As for the "look", please note that we are working on a new UI. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Shannon
September 4, 2018
Paul T.
owner adn operator
Sports, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“Average Booking Software”

ProsThe userface was attractive and kept our online bookings in line
Consthe cost was a little high for the service provided. Lack of customer support

By Bookeo on September 14, 2018
Paul, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I checked our records, and the last support request we received from you was 3 years ago, in 2015. Our support team answered all your questions in a timely manner. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon
September 12, 2018
Eric G.
Owner/Operator
March 1, 2016

“Very versatile software, excellent service!”

OverallThis software turned out to be much better than anticipated. I am very pleased with all the functions and features along with the great service I have received so far. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose this service above others out there, it is definitely heads above the rest! Thanks for all your kind help, much appreciated!

By Bookeo on March 1, 2016
Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Bookeo. As usual, please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you run into any problems or have questions. We¿re always happy to help. Thank you, Alice
March 1, 2016
Roger M.
Chief Financial officer
August 25, 2012

“Implementing a booking system”

OverallJust what we wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.
ProsIt did everything we needed and more. We can schedule and book classes, rearrange dates, and teachers. It is very flexible, and even flags errors when I try to put 2 classes in one room, or one instructors teaching two classes at once.
ConsIt took a fair bit of learning. There are a few quirks in it (that the customers do not see). For example when you set up a course you can specify the instructor and location, but when it is all set up, you have to go back and specify the instructor and location again.
August 25, 2012
Germán David O.
General Manager
November 13, 2018

“Old Fashoned but very stable”

ProsIt's really easy to customize and create my products
ConsIts desing goes below a 2018 customer interacting in a booking software

By Bookeo on November 15, 2018
Germán, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the feedback. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon
November 13, 2018
Lisa J.
Executive Assistant
Research, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2019

“An intuitive, flexible software to meet your scheduling needs”

OverallAllowing people to sign up for different services on the same day, customizing the sign up sheet, customizing the Options to glean more information about each service from those signing up, including the relevant information in the email confirmations...and more!
ProsMy experience with Bookeo has been awesome. I was trying to solve a scheduling problem that I attempted to resolve with several different softwares. Only Bookeo gave me a result that worked. Thank you!
ConsNothing so far. The software has been great!

By Bookeo on April 2, 2019
Thank you Lisa. This review is amazing. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, never hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. Shannon
March 28, 2019