Recollective Ratings

Overall

About Recollective

Recollective is a cloud-service provider. We're focused on building software to enable agencies and businesses to engage in conversations, discover information and discern insights that drive better business decisions. Using Recollective's comprehensive online qual tools, researchers can collect text, photo and video media, conduct card sorting, fill-the-blanks, image markup and video markup exercises plus a quant-style tasks such as polls and grids on mobile and at any scale or duration. Learn more about Recollective

Anca P.
Executive Researcher & Online Community Analyst
August 30, 2019

“GfK Romania - Feedback for Recollective ”

OverallRecollective is GfK's Romania only partner and we rely on it for all of our online research community projects. GfK Romania is currently conducting a project in collaboration with Orange, a project which has been in place for the last 5 years. The functionalities and tool provided by Recollective have always helped in strengthening our relationship with out main customer, being able to always conduct diverse and realiable research projects.
ProsMain appreciated aspects: - ability to customize the product, - intuitiveness in usage (clear description & layout of the buttons / tabs / sections) - constant development of research tools, automatic outputs & customization - very few errors / bugs / dysfunctionalities encoutered (in 3 years usage of the product) - very reliable and fast customers support
ConsMain blocking points: - text editing still needs improvements (both in research activities and discussion topics): There were many situations in which text is impossible to customize (font, color, bold, italics), especially if the text is taken with copy-paste. Here the only solution for us was to save the text as it is and return to edit it afterwards, which is very time-consuming. Also, certain layout or text organization that is written is not the same with the one that is posted. After hitting save or post tab, the text does not look as desired (bigger space is added to the paragraph and sometimes even different fonts were encountered) Within a discussion category, there is no possibility to sort the subject posted. After entering a specific category and selecting sorting according to the number of comments, the platform sorts all of the discussion subjects, not the ones from that specific category. Home-page card customization - although no problems were encountered here, it would be nice to have a card editing tool that allows us to add a photo and customize it with text. Lastly, although it is not a real issue at this point, a mobile app for the platform would be really useful, allowing a fast access to the platform. This issue has been more and more expressed by our research respondents, who still desire a mobile app, even though a mobile version is available already. Their main needs refer to the faster accessibility & navigation in the platform.
August 30, 2019
Silvia P.
Customer Insights Executive
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2019

“Make your work life easier, more efficient and more creative with Recollective”

OverallRecollective has helped us transform the way we interact with our audience to improve our offer, and in particular it has made it easier, more enjoyable, more creative and more efficient to carry out research activities. It has become well renowned within our company, with more and more colleagues adopting it as their research platform, which clearly shows we are very satisfied with the service they provide us with.
ProsThere are many, many aspects I appreciate about the software, but the combination of its ease of use and varied functionality is probably what I like the most. The interface is extremely intuitive, which makes creating research activities, screening questions, segmentation etc... very quick and easy. The innovative functionality allows to interact with customers in more creative and engaging ways: for example, I can share a sample of our next book to a selected audience within our wider community, asking them to review each page and mark what they like or dislike, and follow this with more specific questions through polls or fill the blanks. The in-built result functionality makes it quicker to analyse results, which I can easily share with my colleagues. Overall, through this platform it takes infinitely less time to create, share and analyse research activities, and I am not exaggerating when I say Recollective has truly changed our work life, making it more enjoyable and productive.
ConsIt's hard to find something not to like about the software. An area for improvement could be the logic functionality available in the research activities, but there are plenty of workarounds that work just as well when there isn't an immediate solution. It also needs to be said that when something is not working as you wished, Recollective offer great customer service that helps find an alternative solution or even look at new developments.
Ashley D.
Research Manager

“Consistently The Best ”

OverallI've been working with Recollective for years and have enjoyed seeing the advancements made within the platform. In some ways, this software changed the way we would approach online qualitative research for the better as we have been able to design our activities and tasks the way we want to with very few limitations. The platform also has a great aesthetic and the activity-based design makes it much easier to interact with on a participant, client and research team level (in comparison to traditional bulletin boards). From start to finish the experience with Recollective is always fantastic and the team is great - often going above and beyond to ensure project success.
ProsThere is honestly so much that I like about Recollective. However, the thing I like most about the software is the constant stream of smart updates and builds to enhance the already-great functionality. Having the tools to design my research they way I want to enables me to do my job better and generate richer insights.
ConsWhile there is very little to dislike - there are some data exporting features that might make analysis a little smoother. For example, I would like to ability to combine data from multiple boards within the same project so as to have one comprehensive data set rather than multiple. In the past there have been other things I have struggled with but between the software improvements and the customer service I have always been able to achieve the desired result.
Internet, 5001-10,000 employees
February 5, 2019

“DIY Community for a fraction of the cost”

OverallI've been working with Recollective platforms for more than 5 years now, and I've always loved the experience. Pricing is just-right, the interface is great. Recollective was the first provider I looked up when I got the budget for a community.
ProsI love the intuitive, user-friendly software Recollective offers. It's easy for me and my team, as well as our customers, to use the platform. Customer service is responsive, helpful, and proactive.
ConsThere's almost nothing not to love about Recollective. Improved survey logic flow would be a great benefit, but for the meantime they've made it easy to link to external surveys.
Sigrun W.
Art Director
August 27, 2019

“We like using Recollective”

OverallWe're trying to dig deep into the patient experience and keep them engaged and interested in sharing their lives with us.
ProsI like the clean layout of the pages. This allows users who are not tech-savvy to easily navigate through the site. The activities are easy to set up.
ConsI wish there were some more activities. Also, we use this product differently than other companies. We like to set up a "project" for each segment that we are working with even though they are part of the same overall project.
Julie M.
Marketing Operations Manager
February 5, 2019

“They get what I'm trying to accomplish with my research...”

OverallOverall, this software is a great value for the money. It's easy to set up, very visually appealing, and user-friendly. And the customer support reps in the chat feature are very knowledgable. I plan to continue using for future projects.
ProsI've used this software for 4 or 5 projects so far, and for the most part, it's very easy to use and has just the right amount of functionality in terms of question types, activity scheduling, etc. The BEST part is that you're not on your own - they offer a pre-launch checklist that covers all your settings and makes suggestions to help your activities be clear for the participants, and ensure that the data comes out clearly in the reports feature. They also offer helpful video tutorials for every function of the software.
ConsThe software I used before this was much more limited, but the support was more comprehensive, in that the support team would reach out directly to participants. With Recollective, I have to act as the go-between most of the time, which takes away from my time to read and moderate. They should really offer a 'deluxe' package that includes this service!
Jennifer A.
SVP, Digital Hives and Online Communities
Market Research, 1001-5000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Excited to be using the Recollective platform!”

OverallThe Recollective team has been among the best vendors I have ever worked with in terms of support, contracting and general capability, knowledge and dedication to client satisfaction. I'm excited for 2019 and beyond. Happy to talk to anyone thinking of using the platform to share our experience to date.
ProsWe recently contracted with Recollective to run our thriving Digital Hives business because it offers best in class features like heatmapping, video and photo capture and editing, robust live chats, an amazing backend moderation, analytic, word cloud, video transcription, and storytelling suite of tools. Add in ease of set up, amazing customization opportunities and member onboarding tools and it's simply the best of the best. We're two weeks in to our contract and already up and running with our clients- internal and external- who are equally thrilled.
ConsNothing yet! The only reason I didn't give it a 10 for recommendation is that it is early days yet and I need to see how the ROI shakes out but I have every expectation that we are going to be as financially thrilled as we are performance thrilled.
Kyle S.
Market Research Analyst
Market Research, 501-1000 employees
September 13, 2019

“Great platform and great customer service”

OverallWe're learning about our audience on a weekly basis. This helps us form an ongoing community of volunteers who provide feedback and insight regarding numerous research questions from all around our organization.
ProsI like that it's easy to use. The features are great, and I really appreciate the customer service.
ConsThat we can't do seemingly basic logic in Activities without having to create segments.
September 13, 2019
Alfonso R.
Research Consultant
August 28, 2019

“A powerful and easy to use tool”

OverallMy experience with Recollective has been good so far. As I get more efficient at programming and moderating I try to integrate it in as many projects as I can. I have now used it for qual only and qual and quant mixed projects effectively.
ProsIt would have to be ease of use and the intuitive way the software works. That paired up with great customer service in case something goes wrong is a very powerful combination.
ConsI have found that Recollective is sometimes too advanced for smaller tasks we need to carry out in some of our smaller projects and we just can't justify the expense in those cases. Perhaps a more basic version at a cheaper price would fill that gap.
David L.
Co-Founder & President
August 26, 2019

“Constantly evolving enterprise platform”

OverallPerfectly suited for use as either an short term online focus group or ongoing Market Research Online Community.
ProsUser-friendly functionality, variety of question types, and good analysis tools.
ConsMerging demographic variables with participant records.
Alejandro C.
Analista de Investigación
February 5, 2019

“So friendly and intuitive... but needs a little improvement”

OverallI would say 9 out of 10. still is better than other platforms and especially the help desk is unbeatable.
ProsFirst of all, the help desk is great, it is fast responsive and very friendly, Their use of screen capture videos is enormously helpful. The platform is easy to use and has very good features, specially when as an administrator you need to navigate through the answers. The fact that is smartphone adapted is also fantastic. We hardly receive help notices from users.
ConsAs a market researcher, there are some features that would be great if improved. I.E. piping answers from previous questions or show/hide answers from previous questions. It amazed me that it was not possible to delete a participant from the database. This brought me quite a problem in my current project . It should also allow multiple tasks in a single screen.

“Glowing Report. ”

OverallOverall my experience has been very positive - they have been a great partner to us, and very good to work with.
ProsI really like the number of features and methods of collecting data that recollective offers, it allows us to be very creative with our studies and keeps participants engaged.
ConsThere isn't much to dislike about this software, however sometimes due to the number of options and features it can be difficult to navigate.
Sarah M.
Creative Director and Quant Analyst
September 4, 2019

“Recollective has been a great partner.”

ProsWe selected this platform years ago when we were vetting new solutions for running online qualitative studies. Once we chose to move forward with Recollective, we have appreciated its ease of use for both ourselves and our respondents as well as its constantly evolving sets of tasks and activities. Throughout the years, Recollective's functionality has become increasingly more robust and any limitations have been consistently addressed.
ConsOverall, I do not have many, if any, dislikes about this software. Frustrations from earlier iterations of the software have been addressed throughout the years. If anything, I occasionally find a certain funtion I want isn't available, but experience has shown me that those limitations are frequently addressed as new features roll out.
February 8, 2019

“A very intuitive platform for my team, my clients and our research participants ”

OverallCSR from Recollective have been very reactive each time I needed some feedback or advice. This is much appreciated knowing that we do live in different continents, with quite of a time difference!
ProsVery intuitive for both admin and panelists, simple yet very nice overall design, many languages available and new features regularly released
ConsMore adapted to qual research than quant although some quantification is totally possible
February 8, 2019
February 5, 2019

“A Medium for Deeper Insights”

OverallOverall, Recollective is our platform of choice for online qualitative work. It has proven to be effective in helping us reach the objectives of a variety of projects. Additionally, the team at Recollective is an absolute pleasure to work with.
ProsRecollective allows us to develop qualitative projects that give us the ability to really dig into how different consumers make decisions, shop, perceive things and so much more. The ability to design activities that strategically uncover how individuals respond to a variety of elements or exposure to information or images is truly valuable. The software is also easy to use and intuitive for moderators, clients, and participants.
ConsThe only element I dislike about the software is the way in which the data is exported. While there are a variety of options, I find that the way it exports is not very user-friendly as the commentary or probes made under any activity are separated from the original responses, making it difficult to follow.
Laura Z.
Associate
Market Research, 201-500 employees

“Satisfied Market Researcher”

ProsThe features of Recollective by far outpace competitors on the market. The task types allow us to be really creative with our research, and the intuitive interface makes it really easy on respondents.
ConsI'm not the biggest fan of having a centralized bank of profile fields instead of having them separated by project. If we have repeat respondents who are in multiple studies, it adds extra work to delete irrelevant profile fields from exports. Not a big deal, but wasn't something we had to do on our previous platform.
Cristina N.
Qualitative market research
Research, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Comments about Recollective ”

ProsRecollective is very friendly to use for all the admins and participantes. To program the activities is simple and quickly, and I am very satisfied about the different type of homeworks that we can use.
ConsI'll like we could filter various segments at the same time, because some occasions, I need to review for age + gender + city, and the software don't leave me.
Jay B.
Senior Strategist
September 12, 2019

“Easy to use, great tool for interesting market research projects”

ProsThis software is incredibly easy to program and administer. And for respondents, it's fun and easy to participate and complete the activities. New multimedia tools and functionalities are added all the time, which makes it more exciting to do my job :)
ConsThis software could be better set up to port respondents from recruitment surveys into the community itself; especially for ad hoc projects, it can be a pain adding people using the import tools provided. Similarly, payments and incentive management need improvement.
September 12, 2019
Ivey C.
September 10, 2019

“Best community/discussion board platform”

OverallWe always turn to Recollective for our digital qualitative needs and think of them as our go-to partner. On top of having a great platform, they are also great consultants that we know we can rely on to help us figure out the best approach.
ProsWe've tried many online platforms, but Recollective has become the go-to for us. It has the most user-friendly platform, the most robust features, and the best back-end analysis tools that we've seen across platforms, and for a comparatively reasonable price.
ConsThere always seems to be some kind of question type that we think of that we're not exactly able to do on the platform. However, the IC's are always great at offering up work-around solutions, and the team is constantly updating their features and tools.
Matthew B.
Production/Project Coordinator
August 27, 2019

“Excellent software - great support! ”

ProsThis is a super easy to use software that helps elevate all of our studies and projects.
ConsThere is very little not to like - I would like there to be more flexibility with some of the features, but recent updates have improved that.
Christi S.
Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2019

“A great alternative to Survey Monkey”

OverallOverall, I have been very happy with Recollective and I have had very positive comments from clients who have used the tool. We have used it to validate strategies and HR initiatives and it has worked very well to gain employee feedback on concepts and prioritize different options.
ProsIt has many engaging ways to capture data and also share content.
ConsUnless I pay an archive fee, I am not able to use a past study to create a new one. Setup is still somewhat cumbersome.
Joel M.
Research Manager
February 7, 2019

“The best community platform out there”

OverallVery good, we use them often and will continue to do so
ProsCustomer service - they're all very friendly and efficient. The pre-launch checks are a really nice touch that wasn't expected or paid for!
ConsParticularly for multi-market studies, you should be able to save email templates that you use often. At the very least, have the commends appear in the chosen local language
February 7, 2019
Sri K.
V P head of operations

“Feedback from INI”

ProsEasy to set up an online qualitative community on the platform
ConsThe Connection to external platforms is limited
Desireé G.
Coordinadora Jr. de Comunicaciones
February 12, 2019

“Good plataform but has some details”

OverallLike i said is a good plataform easy to work with but still has some problems with UX.
ProsThe plataform is easy to use and understand for the people behind the study. The results are shown in a friendly way that is easy to share and explain to clients.
ConsBut still has some details to fix in the users interface for the people participating in the study. For example, let's say that the study has a filter, if a person doesn't fit the filter is shown the customizable message of "you didn't pass" but still under that message there is a "continue" button that leads you to a login page. That is confusing and people dont understand what to do. Other example, the cards type activity where you have to drag the cards into categories, that is not the same in a phone, you can't drag them. Also, the main page for users should be more friendly and the fact that it should be able a way to create a direct access on the phone, etc. Like that, I have seen other examples that needs to be worked with UX (user experience) for the participants. We need them to feel comfortable with the plataform and come back for more.
February 12, 2019
February 11, 2019

“Recollective use”

OverallI've had a great experience using Recollective and look forward to seeing the new developments in the new couple years. I think its a great alternative to the system that we have in place using hardcopy journals. This digital platform allows us to review participants information instantly.
Pros- I like that it's easy to navigate - It's easy to learn. It probably took me a few tries before I got really comfortable using it without assistance - Love that users can upload and download images. - like that users can email you directly through the site if they need help trouble-shooting
Cons- Maybe more functions can be added re. image sort and ranking
February 11, 2019
April S.
Project manager
July 20, 2019

“Great for group projects/focus groupa”

OverallI used it for online communities and focus groups for market research.
ProsWhat I liked most was how easy it was to use. After reviewing some videos and getting some help from tech support, it was fairly easy to set up a project and use features during it. It is a great program for online communities, for questions to a group, for uploading pics, commenting, and a real "community" feel.
ConsWhat I liked the least was how long it took for customer service and tech support to reply. They also did not have answers once in awhile or did not have the capabilities that we needed.
July 20, 2019
Guillermo B.
Business Development Executive
Research, 201-500 employees

“Quick answers”

OverallIt Will be helpfull if we could send screeners through the platform to recuirt participants. In that way I can recruit with the platform.
ProsI love when you feel the other is online and is ready to help you.
ConsSometimes my needs are not well undestood. I think it is because I speak in spanish.
Rebecca M.
Research Advisor
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Our Preferred Qualitative Methodology”

OverallWhen our consultancy adopted Recollective as our preferred qualitative software, we quickly realized it was an upgrade from our previous vendor - one that was mutually beneficial for both ourselves and our clients. When you know you are utilizing an industry best practices tool, and you know your clients are receiving unprecedented results, everybody wins.
ProsThe response versatility (9 different types!) has changed the way we think about qualitative research. Before stumbling upon Recollective, online "focus groups" were limited to text and photo uploads. Now we glean insights from selfie videos, interactive attribute sorts, image mark-ups, video reviews, and much more.
ConsSite and study configuration was intimidating for our first few projects. The settings are quite robust, and although we appreciate the ability to personalize each study on the micro level, we have found it takes some trial and error to feel confident about site and study setup options.
Market Research, 1001-5000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Best Platform I've Ever Used!”

ProsThe platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to use. Truly, a dummy could maneuver through the site. At the same time it's attractive and allows for great customization. We were looking for something that encouraged file-sharing and multimedia collection as well, and Recollective exceeded our expectations with their capabilities.
ConsNothing! Seriously I cannot think of any cons at this point, and any SLIGHT improvements that do come to mind when I mention them to my support team they're quick to provide workarounds or look into implementing.
Matthew J.
Sr. Account Manager
Market Research, 10,001+ employees

“Top-Shelf Research Platform”

OverallWith Recollective we have found an online platform that is robust and detailed enough for the depth of discussion that we need while still maintaining an aesthetic flourish that we can be proud to show off to respondents and clients alike.
ProsThe professional yet Approachable look and feel of the platform makes it easy and fun for us to use, and polished to present to clients.
ConsThe lack of real-time group discussion options which would unlock many more use-cases.
Melinda L.
Partner
July 9, 2019

“A great investment in deeper more insightful learning.”

OverallA critical element of a broader set of tools that led to timely learning and depth of understanding on multiple engagements.
ProsSuper intuitive, 24/7 support, design help and brilliant and professional team willing to help in every way possible.
ConsNo issues at all. If I had to make a wish - that they had a team of moderators on hand in times of need. That said, they make great recommendations.
July 9, 2019

“Customer Friendly Interface”

OverallOnline communities is a good option to connect with respondents from any geographics . We got good and valuable insights for many of our projects for international clients.
ProsThe user interface is very easy to comprehend, and we can edit the look of the page as per requirement. It gives options to analyze the responses in a detailed and more insightful manner.
ConsLooks plain and simple, needs to be more colorful.
Becca H.
Director of Customer Loyalty and Insights
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 26, 2019

“Recollective is such a versatile tool!”

ProsI have used Recollective for so many different use cases throughout the years from informing content design to bringing segments to life to sensory research. I love the different functionality and continued innovation around product features!
ConsHmm... there's really not a lot that I don't like, especially as Recollective has continued to releases features. I guess one thing that's slightly frustrating is there are limited changes I can make to an activity once it's live.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
February 5, 2019

“Just a great tool - exactly right”

OverallBrand research and focus groups - great experience overall.
ProsIt just seems like the exact right tool for this kind of work (online focus groups and research). I work with a lot of online tools, and this one jumped out at me immediately as a tool that had been given a ton of thought and support. Great UI, excellent customer service, intuitive controls, lots of options. They even send you a review audit before you launch a study with suggestions on how you might tweak the settings or make it work better. I know I gave all top ratings so it seems like I'm just blowing through the review, but I honestly can't think of anything that deserves a lower rating.
ConsI really just like it. If I had to, I could make a few nitpicky suggestions about the interface, reporting, etc, but all of these are minor issues.
Koert B.
VP Strategy
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Recollective”

OverallGreat for online qual
ProsI like how versatile it is, yet easy and intuitive to use.
ConsThe Analysis & reporting functionality.
February 5, 2019

“Most user-friendly online community tool!”

OverallMakes online communities a breeze, and also helps with some tasks we never expected (initial pre-screening of respondents, homework assignments, etc.)
ProsIt's easy to set up, monitor, and download responses - user-friendly in every way! Clients also like being able to monitor themselves in real time.
ConsIt lacks a bit of the customization we'd prefer when setting up tasks on individual screens, but for the most part we've been able to work around those kinks.
Research, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“Full Service Functionality ”

OverallI have worked with the recollective platform for years, designing research projects to answer unique client questions. Recollective is cutting edge, competitive and highly customizable.
ProsThe ability to custom create an interactive and engaging research program that Is easy to use and is highly accessible for the end-user.
ConsI think it requires some real research expertise to produce meaningful insights.
Research, 5001-10,000 employees
September 5, 2019

“Yes we can!”

OverallI like the overall experience but there are several things that could be improved for increased flexibility
ProsIt is customizable and very intuitive. You really don't need to think much about the exercises.
ConsUser interface is not as friendly, login in is complicated and not as easy as other platforms or apps.
September 5, 2019
Savannah P.
Associate
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2019

“Easy to use software is such a breeze!”

ProsThe software is super user friendly and allows for easy customization. There are so many cool features, I feel like I am learning something new the site can do each and every day.
ConsNot able to use it on all browser types and have a few bugs every now and then.
Dan S.
Senior Analyst
February 6, 2019

“Dummy proof for any researcher to use for online communities”

ProsVery easy to figure out all the ins and outs of the platform, intuitive for researcher and participants Visually appealing site, can custom brand the site/study colours and logos Support is readily accessible
ConsWish there was more quant/survey features; more advanced skip/display logic, piping
Laura H.
Senior Manager, Digital Creative Strategy

“Great Community Platform”

OverallAlways a great experience, fast customer service and a truly great and innovative platform.
ProsThe innovation sprint the Recollective team does annually is awesome. They are always taking our recommendations into consideration and always added awesome new features.
ConsI don't dislike anything about the software but it would be great if they could include a live chat feature or video chat feature with the participants and moderator into the platform.
Emma G.
Analyst
February 5, 2019

“The best online community platform I've seen”

ProsThe platform is super user friendly and allows for pretty much any feature you would need for a standard online community. It's very customizable.
ConsThere are certain limits when it comes to advanced features, and automatic video transcription quality is still lacking.
Dominique B.
Analyste senior
February 5, 2019

“A flexible tool and an amazing client service”

Pros- Responsiveness of the staff on the platform. We always receive an answer in less than an hour. Their also are always available to help us. - The platform allows to do many things. The graphs are very helpful
Cons- The text editing tool is not user friendly. It is hard to indent, change the color of the font. When you change the size it removes all the formatting (bolding, color, etc.). It is impossible to have bullet points of a bigger size than the one by default. - Word clouds take into consideration all the small words like articles or preposition which makes it useless.
Caroline S.
Insight Associate
September 3, 2019

“Great software for interactive mobile studies!”

ProsThis platform is very easy to use and totally customizable. Even the less tech-savvy folks at the company caught on pretty fast since it's mostly drag and drop and walks you through everything. Pretty awesome, would recommend!
ConsTook off one star because the audio transcription on the videos is not so hot. We have to devote extra manpower to double-check and often retranscribe videos, which is a pain in the butt. Not great at understanding regional dialects/accents. Otherwise, this software is great, and this issue will likely improve with time.
September 3, 2019
Elena K.
Consultant

“Great platform”

OverallCrowd-funding projects for mulinationals
ProsEasy to work, navigate, collect and analyse data. Nice interface.
ConsDidn't find yet weak points, all is convenient
Eleanor R.
Research Associate

“Fit for purpose”

OverallIt's ideal for our needs - we run online global consumer insight studies and it's ideal for the activities and discussions we need our users to complete. Getting the transcripts off is also easy.
ProsIt has such a user friendly interface for the end user
ConsInvites go to user's spam folders adding an extra level or work in recontacting people
Rafal T.
Senior Market Research Manager
February 6, 2019

“Softwere for online research”

OverallWe are a middle local research agency and we were looking for toll that can be used in various types of projects for different client. Flexibility of Recollective is a huge advantage when we have to fit one tool to different cases.
ProsSimplicity of the offer - is easy to predict the annual cost of usage. Flexibility of methods - you can mix all important tools together and create the research that fits to your needs.
ConsTo be honest - I can not find anything to write about

“Great product”

OverallWe are a marketing research business and this suggests is becoming one of our best offering. It fits many situations where other methods would not give the same results. We even use it for internal surveys, for doodles and more. Very versatile tool.
ProsEase of use: as a new user, it is hard to believe how easy it is to use the platform. From the basic tasks to more advanced features such as extracts and participant management. Customer service: any question you have, they answer really fast and make everything they can to help you.
Consglitches: sometimes you try to do something and for a unknown reason it just doesn't work as it should. For example, you write a paragraph and the spacing is not constant. What I do when it happens? I try all over again or ask technical support for help.
Market Research, 10,001+ employees
February 5, 2019

“Great for qualitative research ”

OverallRecently used for two projects and amazed with the quality
Pros1) easy to use and program 2) lots of options available 3) extremely user friendly 4) superb customer support
ConsNothing negative to report .. maybe have loyalty discounts for organizations who often use the program
September 4, 2019

“Great piece of software”

ProsThis software offers a lot of different capabilities in a flexible, easy to use platform. Other software packages are plagued with old technology / bad UI. This is easy to use and simple, both for respondents and for moderators. It looks really nice too.
ConsThe reporting/transcript capabilities are not ideal. The output isn't totally intuitive and not client friendly.