eRSP Ratings

Overall
3.6/5
3.2/5
3.3/5

About eRSP

eRSP is an all-in-one simple web-based solution. It includes, intuitive scheduling, telephony, two-way communication, financials and payment processing, FLSA and ACA reporting, and marketing and recruiting tools. eRSP has everything you need to run a business so the main priority can remain giving clients the best care possible. Learn more about eRSP

Maria C.
Agency owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
January 15, 2019

“Lacking customer service, too much down time”

OverallWe use the basic system for non-medical in home companion services for seniors. We have used the telephony option but usually do not. We are not looking for lots of bells and whistles, just basic scheduling and a place to hold all our employee and client data. The customer support has always been a bit lacking but was acceptable. For the past several months, support has deteriorated and ever since the system was broken for 3 or 4 days, it hasn't been the Same. I can't rely on it.
ProsI like the visual of the calendar with open shifts, the monthly user fee is reasonable for the basic version (adds up quickly though as you add functionality). Up until a few months ago I would have said the system is very reliable and never goes down, but sadly that is no longer true.
ConsMain complaint now is I cannot rely on the system to be up and running during business hours. Was down for about 3 days straight, then partially functioning, has gone off line for extended periods since then. Have always had intermittent periods of slow response time but lately have dealt with frequent extremely slow and slower than normal response time. And the system support has been minimal - when the system was down for 3 days the company apologized " for the inconvenience" and their only answer for slow response times is we need to clear our cache. It's unacceptable and causes me to think the company is no longer supporting this particular system. There are a few annoying features to the system, but we can live with those. If the system is deteriorating and unsupported, we cannot live with that. Looking for other options now.

By Kaleida Systems on May 3, 2019
Thank you for your feedback! It sounds like you are referring to the unusual outage we had back in October. That was very challenging for us and our clients and we are sorry for the impact to your business. As a result we have invested significantly in our infrastructure and continue to build redundancy in our systems. In spite of that outage, we maintained 99% up-time in 2018.
January 15, 2019
Jonathan S.
Finacial Officer
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2019

“Top Notch and Industry Leader”

OveralleRSP solves our billing and invoice problems, it makes life so much more efficient and easy when it comes to billing our clients. It's also the best when it comes to scheduling and tracking caregivers in the field. The clock in feature for the caregivers it top notch!
ProseRSP is very easy to use and is very thorough in capturing every detail of our in home caregiving business. It works well for our office staff and our caregivers in the field. I especially love how it works with our invoicing, and how well it integrates with the VA (Veteran Administration) billing system. We are able to bill the VA directly from eRSP, and we are able to receive payments via eRSP, this saves us a lot of time when it comes to invoicing. eRSP also works seamlessly with Quickbooks in every aspect: employees, payroll and invoices all can be imported from eRSP right into QuickBooks. eRSP is top notch product!
ConsNothing really. I can't think of anything that I would like changed or added. Maybe make it more friendly to mobile users, but that's only in rare occasions where I would access it via my phone.
October 3, 2019
Kristy B.
Scheduling coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“ERSP review”

OverallThe ersp works well to keep track of schedules, timekeeping for the caregivers, and we love the broadcast open shift feature. There are color codes to indicate issues with scheduling, it warns of overtime and conflicting shifts. All in all it has made scheduling much easier.
ProsI love the ability to broadcast open shifts. I like that it sends reminders to caregivers about upcoming shifts everyday.
ConsI don't like that you have to scroll all the way back to the top of the screen to go to the next week rather than being able to select that option from anywhere on the screen. It gets confusing when looking at a certain client then having to scroll up to the top to go to the next week, then scroll back down to the client you want to look at. I also hate that if the billing code changes you have to rebuild the whole schedule. I wish I could simply change the code from the drop down menu the same as you can to change the times.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Cumbersome, clunky, not intuitive”

OverallAbismal.
ProsSomewhat easy to change caregivers' pay rates.
ConsSo many things. You can't just search for a client's schedule. You have to have the full schedule open and use command/control F to find their names, or have the client list open and do the same. It's a Sunday and they want to know who is coming today and tomorrow? Scroll all the way back to the top, hit "next" and wait. Then command F to find them in the long list again (if you're using the calendar view). Search for them and you get their care plan instead. Caregivers are searchable, and you can view their schedule by looking at the availability tab, but you can't click the names of the clients they're working for to pull of client info. Messages don't refresh so you constantly have to remember to refresh if you're staffing a case. Language isn't intuitive. Want to look at a client's info on the large calendar setting? Click " click to maintain order". There is so way to differentiate contacts, whether it's emergency, POA, scheduler, etc. There is no easy to read a monthly calendar view. Overall the system takes too many clocks to get a job done, isn't intuitive, and isn't easy to read. Important info doens't pop off the page. There is WAY too much text. Not visually appealing.
August 29, 2019
Eddie P.
HR Generalist
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 2, 2019

“The Best Ever! ”

OverallLove, love, love eRSP!!!!
ProsWe have used eRSP since 2011. Throughout the growth of our Conpany, eRSP has grown with us and continues to adapt to meet our needs. Being able to manage employee schedules, store and maintain credentials, and communicate open availabilities for work with over 1000 employees effortlessly is worth its weight in gold!
ConsWe have had some growing pains with developmental issues over the years, but nothing out of the norm. This is great software!

By Kaleida Systems on May 3, 2019
Thank you for your review of our system. We are so glad to be able to serve you as you serve others!
May 2, 2019
Consumer Services, Self-employed
March 27, 2019

“Use for Freelance Interpreter Scheduling ”

ProsI think it's easier to navigate on a desktop.
ConsI have used other interpreting scheduling software and this one is not as nice. The mobile app needs major updating as it has several bugs so I have to access it through the safari app on my phone than through the app itself. Several clicks to get to where I need to go and view my daily assignments.
March 27, 2019
Summer B.
Intake supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Review on the ERPS”

OverallOver all I like this system better than others I have used.
ProsI like how all the information can be used on the go.
ConsThe only thing I think could make it easier is if we could change weeks for clients with an arrow , instead of going back up to the top of the screen.
Krista P.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
July 2, 2019

“eRSP review”

ProsI am currently learning this software , the tech support has been excellent, This is much different than the last software I used and the support team has been very attentive .
Cons can not fairly answer this yet as I am still learning .
July 2, 2019
Brittany R.
HR/ Staffing
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
July 10, 2019

“ERSP”

OverallI am new to the system and am still learning.
ProsI like the detailed reports tab where I can run reports that need for caregivers and customers.
ConsThere is more steps involved then previous system to send caregivers documents through ERSP.
July 10, 2019
Rae Lee W.
Administrator
February 13, 2016

“Terrible”

OverallI have used this software for 5 months now. As anyone knows in healthcare your plan of care has to match the activities that the caregivers fill out for their daily report. This system does not support that. If you go back and audit your charts your activity sheets will not match your plan of care. Terrible designing. If you are using this software please audit your charts.
February 13, 2016