Velocify Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.2/5

About Velocify

Velocify is the leading sales acceleration platform. The company helps more than 1,500 sales teams sell more by streamlining and optimizing the sales process from start to finish. Velocifys platform helps sales teams prospect with more precision, accelerate lead engagement, and implement effective workflows, ultimately helping sales teams find and convert more leads. Learn more about Velocify

Joseph S.
Financial Services, Unspecified
March 31, 2014

“Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own”

ProsVelocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.
ConsIf I had to write something in this box, I would say that I can see how some users who are new to Velocify (or who are generally new to sales automation) may feel that certain functionality, such as reporting, distribution, or email capabilities may seem limited or difficult. It is absolutely the opposite, and I feel that Velocify should better educate its clients on how to truly uncover its full potential so that they can unleash its true power. Each of our businesses has unique needs, and the uniqueness of Velocify lies in its infinite customization abilities, which makes it fit each of our needs. Velocify comes built with the most basic, fundamental sales practices and reporting for the beginner. However, as your needs change and experience level expands, Velocify becomes the sales executive's and administrator's playground, a place where you can let your imagination run wild while knowing that automating almost everything is possible and easy. The reporting functionality and transparency's ability to inspect, modify, and fine-tune is second to none.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking into a solution like Velocify, then you are probably looking for ways to better optimize your lead management and sales processes, improve your salesforce's efficiency and lead conversions, and ultimately improve your marketing ROI and bottom line. You do understand that optimal results require a great deal of discipline as well as a set of behaviors and sales best practices, that your salesforce is not able to achieve or perform on its own, and that there are certain fundamentals that will drive your business to the next level. If these are not the main drivers behind looking into such a solution, then probably this solution is not for you. Be specific about what you need the software to do for you, share your current business strategies, challenges, and goals. Dedicate a sales executive to administer such a solution, not just a technical person. At the end, Velocify will help introduce you to new best sales practices and also help automate and implement your own. Make sure you have the right people on this; if they are and have been in sales management for more than a day, they will quickly uncover the true value of Velocify.
March 31, 2014
Todd H.
Health and Life Agent
Insurance, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2017

“I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that.”

OverallSee Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.
ProsReliable. Quick. The interface is easy to operate and navigate. There are many great features that make lead management a breeze.
ConsI would like some improvements personally. Where I would like to see changes is on the dashboard. When I go to the Dashboard it auto sends you to todays day, which is good, but if I go to any other day, say to manage the leads and or push them to another date, when I go back after having changed the calendar date it doesnt leave me on that day to continue my changes... instead it takes me to that days date. Another thing I would like to see you add would be the ability to take one day or even better multiple days and have the ability to move all of the calendar events on that day to another day. The key to our business is time. With all the apps that we do and the little time we have to organize the leads those little things would be tremendously helpful. Again, the ability to take old dates and roll all of those callbacks to a date of choosing would be awesome and even better if we could select several days. Contact me with any other questions at todd@hskinsurance.com
Roxanne P.
Director of Admissions
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2017

“Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking”

OverallOverall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.
ProsI like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.
ConsHow many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.
J Stephen S.
IT Manager

“Client since 2009”

OverallA premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.
ProsFeatures, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.
ConsPrice can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.
Aaron K.
Sales Training Manager
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
October 20, 2017

“This tool checks a lot of boxes”

OverallThe ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.
ProsThe best thing about this software is its ability to do click to call. This works in the dialer view or directly from a lead/contact/opportunity page. This type of automation really saves times when you have to make a lot of phone calls and are working inside of Salesforce all day.
ConsI wish that the system had the ability to transcribe recorded phone calls. Recorded phone calls are often stored 2 or 3 times on the Salesforce record, which makes it difficult when you need to go back and listen to something. Transcribing phone calls would be nice so that you could pinpoint certain conversations, and provide coaching opportunities to your team members. If there were also analytics around call times and close rates, that would be helpful as well.
October 20, 2017
Rosemary H.
Admissions Representative
11-50 employees
July 6, 2017

“Velocify - Your Right Hand Software”

OverallI am very happy with the software and recommend it.
ProsVelocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.
ConsEvery so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.
Kevin C.
Consultant
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
March 19, 2018

“Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce”

OverallI would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.
ProsI love the ease of setup for this product. They make the back end interface easy to figure out and the customer support for questions is on all the points. I have utilized Velocify for a few years now and absolutely love it. Turned our sales teams 8 mins between lead to call down to 2 mins (avg). Can't argue with results.
ConsThere can be intermittent down times, they are still fixing a few things but while they are rare, it is a pain in the face. The program also runs primarily on Java, which means that a lot of cookie clean up has to happen in your browser. Which can sort of be a little rough, but its a minor issue.
March 19, 2018
Victor C.
Agency Owner
May 4, 2018

“Velocify”

Overall I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year. The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right, This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked. There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out. I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away. I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another
Prosnone none none anymore they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that dont work for you
Consthey will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that don't work for you. if you have an issue with it its very hard to speak with someone
May 4, 2018
V Consulting o.
Computer Software, Unspecified
November 8, 2014

“Velocify Consulting-Creating Simplicity, Efficiency, reporting and Consistency of Use”

OverallI have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S. The system can be used in any industry in B2C or B2B that needs to manage their leads. It can be used for inside sales or far flung outside sales reps. Proper use of Velocify will be a game changer if the system is set up properly. Jay Dunsing V Consulting 630-936-0621 JayDunsing@Gmail.com Pros-Top product features: - Totally customizable to any industry or work flow (use your company language) - Shotgun connect (increases speed to call) - Pull Distribution (leads can be shared based upon criteria) - Click to Dial (increases calls made by users) - Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority) - Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports) - Status specific and smart drip email - Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days) - Blast email capability - Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID) - Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability) - Calendar Events/Reminders (via dashboard, email, pop-up or phone call) - Pre-recorded voice mail messages - Many other features Cons-While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues. Support requests are done via email. Your request/issue has to be spelled out very clearly. It's difficult to talk with a live person. Ease-of-use--If the system is set up correctly, it is very easy to use. Less is more in the initial setup. There can be a lot of moving parts behind the scenes that have causal effects. A well-thought-out strategy for using Velocify is needed upfront. Functionality--The system is feature-rich. Most companies don't use all the features provided effectively. Product Quality--In my opinion, Velocify is the Cadillac of the lead management space. The company regularly enhances the product features.
ProsSee above
ConsSee above
November 8, 2014
Zach F.
CEO / Owner
February 28, 2019

“Watch out”

OverallIt was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.
ProsIt helped me orgainze my leads. I actully spent many nights helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents.
ConsNot only did I spend a ton of my time helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents, I also helped them get into Allstate Insurance. The least part I like is how they used me and then once they where done they disgaured me like a piece of trash. Shame on them.
February 28, 2019
Scott M.
Mortgage Professional
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
July 13, 2017

“Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management”

OverallGood product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.
ProsMultiple views and charts to work with to track overall performance and productivity. Click to dial function is nice for tracking. Priority view is nicely customizable.
ConsSome limitations in customization for ability to pull lead specific reports from the system. Would like to be able to pull email lists of clients to allow for email campaigns on top of call campaigns but that may be a company restriction placed upon the product and not a product limitation.
July 13, 2017
Nygel B.

“Best CRM Out There!”

ProsI like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.
ConsThere is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!
Paul L.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

ProsThis is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.
ConsI really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.
Mike G.
Mortgage Professional
July 6, 2017

“Easiest lead management software”

OverallI would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated
ProsFunctionality. You can easily filter leads based on your wants or needs. I also like the function where I can search a name and see how many times we have spoken to them in the past and how often. It helps with building rapport.
ConsUnless I don't know how to do this, I would like to see a function that allows you to capture multiple emails at once for a generalized email.
Stephen B.
Business develop manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2017

“The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.”

OverallI like the system overall and have a lot of success.
ProsThe ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.
ConsSometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .
Xavier D.
Loan Processor
July 12, 2017

“Nothing short of exceptional! ”

ProsThe website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.
ConsThe only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.
Tom D.
Property & Casualty Insurance - Licensed Sales Producer
July 11, 2017

“No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)”

ProsVelocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.
ConsNo software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.
Michael U.
Data Analyst
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees
July 6, 2017

“Great Features, Okay Customer Service”

OverallVelocify is very easy to manage and make changes to on the fly, which helps in a fast paced office.
ProsThe features are great, click to dial, easy logging of activity, call tracking for management. Gives users the ability to call the most appropriate leads at the most appropriate times.
ConsThe customer service/support team can use some assistance when an issue needs to be escalated. The product can also improve on the internal calendar management.
Ashley M.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
July 31, 2014

“Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support! ”

ProsIt's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.
ConsIf I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the training that they offer you when you first sign up. There are so many features to this program that once you get a working knowledge of it, it basically runs itself.
July 31, 2014
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
November 29, 2018

“Velocify: Automating Communication Efforts”

OverallOverall, working with Velocify has been great thus far. We have support when we need it and the application automates things I didn't know were previously possible. It allows our Admissions Officers to focus on the important things instead of meeting daily call volume goals.
ProsI liked the canned voicemail options Velocify provided. I formerly worked as an Admissions Officer, and I cannot tell you how many times a day I would leave the same voicemail verbatim. Velocify allows me to make a call and designate a prerecorded message to leave on a voicemail, so I'm not wasting my time or breath. The shotgun connect feature as it makes connecting with customers easy, basically doing a round robin of all available reps when there's a live customer on the phone.
ConsThe effort it takes to configure the software to pass along information to our Student Information System. It's a costly and time-consuming effort.
November 29, 2018
Scott M.
Branch Manager
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
July 6, 2017

“The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment”

OverallI would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!
ProsNavigation, reporting, scheduling is second to none. Great! Allows reviewing of recorded calls, monitoring who is on the line at any given moment and total hours spent on phone.
ConsNot too many as I can tell. Seems as if there is a slight delay in conversation when speaking through the software to a client
Yll M.
Loan Originator
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees

“Daily user of Velocify”

ProsI love the ease of use Velocify provides. Also the ability to customize it is awesome. In the end I am an end user but my marketing team raves about their ability to do what's needed to improve our contact rate all the time.
ConsI really do not know what to write about the cons. I only use the software as an outbound caller and do not know the inner workings of it.
Zakory B.
Account Executive
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
December 8, 2017

“Great at cadence and keeping your organized. ”

ProsThe cadence is fantastic. Helps keep me organized with leads and integrates with other software. Very clean interface that's easy to understand.
ConsI don't like that it can only have 100 leads at a time front facing. It also populates time zones internationally incorrectly. I.e. Australia leads pop up on Friday when it's Saturday down under.
December 8, 2017
Tamara M.
Independent Insurance Agent
Insurance, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2017

“I like that I am able to find all my clients with ease.”

OverallOverall I like using Velocify.
ProsI like that a lot of info can be saved in each profile. I also I like the fact that each note saved has a time and date stamp which helps when needing to know when some action was taken on the profile.
ConsIf you do not remember to click save than no reminder msg comes up asking you if you want to save before exiting
Russell T.
Senior Vice President

“Velocify review”

ProsEasy to use. Very simple to organize and track my loan officers progress with their leads. The direct dial and email features are nice as well.
ConsSearching for lost leads can be time consuming. More automatic features making the lead pop up again as a new lead rather than just a reminder email or pop up would be easier to use.
David W.
Insurance, Unspecified
June 30, 2014

“Velocify is the core of our business”

ProsVelocify has helped our business tremendously in many different ways. The solution allows us to track and measure just about every aspect of our business. At any time, we can see productivity results by staff member to recognize positive behavior and have visibility to opportunities which allows us to have teachable moments and coaching with our sales team. Velocify gives us a real-time update of what is working and where our efforts are best spent. It allows us to see the return on investment and track every marketing campaign so we can dedicate the bulk of our efforts to what is working and market with laser-like precision.
ConsHonestly, there's nothing I can think of there are so many features and capabilities that there is nothing I haven't been able to do by customizing our enterprise solution.
Recommendations to other buyersThere's no better time to start than today. Too often, I find sales organizations don't have a method or process in place to measure, track, and mange results. The ongoing value this will bring your organization exceeds the product cost tenfold. Your staff will be more productive, your average close rate will increase, and you will be able to save thousands in marketing costs by having visibility to the underperforming marketing campaigns that may be accounting for a great deal of your marketing budget.
June 30, 2014
Henry L.
Fulfillment Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employees
December 31, 2018

“It's a useful tool overall. ”

ProsWe use this as a tool alongside SalesForce. One of my favorite features is that you can tailor Velocify to "force" your sales team to work on a lead or it "velociefies" away from them in 14 days, rotating to other sales agent who may have a different pitch and thus may be able to close the deal.
ConsOne con is that you can only view 100 leads at a time. Another con is that I think it could be better at duplicate leads. It's just awkward and annoying if someone on the sales floor has just called a lead, and then you call it immediately next and the customer is like "I just spoke with your company...?"
December 31, 2018
Sandra L.
State Licensed Counselor
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees

“Love this program”

OverallGreat program for keeping clients at your fingertips.
ProsI absolutely love this program, it is so easy to navigate and I love that I can customize my options.
ConsI haven't really found anything that I am unhappy with, it gives me many options and I love that I can click on a client and review our previous conversations
Ryan M.
Insurance, Unspecified
July 17, 2014

“There is no better solution for aquiring customers”

ProsVelocify is a highly specialized CRM for managing sales leads, and in my humble opinion, there is no better system. It's incredibly powerful yet simple and intuitive, which is a tough combination to find. The system is laser focused on one thing: acquiring customers. In any competitive sales environment, there are a few things that are incredibly important to acquiring customers and beating your competition: speed, persistence, automation, and metrics. Velocify provides all of those things to its users, and that provides all the tools a user needs to stack the odds in their favor, provide vital competitive advantages, and win more customers.
ConsThese are really nice-to-haves, but I would like to see the system do more with data using gamification mechanics. The current dashboards are highly effective at motivating users and keeping them focused on the right activities, but gamification could take that to another level.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't overcomplicate the configuration of the system. It's highly configurable, which is a huge positive, but as with any solution, if it's overcomplicated, the software will fail. Use the metrics the system generates, and review those metrics constantly. There is a wealth of data in the system that can be used to improve the business.
July 17, 2014
Nathan H.
Sr Mortgage Banker
Banking, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2017

“Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan”

ProsEase of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly
ConsVelocify has a habit of timing out and this causes you to lose the information that has been put into the system This is especially prevalent using the interface with Five9 software
Skyler Y.
Account executive
July 7, 2017

“Mortgage loan originator experiance.”

OverallLeads are easy to locate and track.
ProsI have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.
ConsI wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.
Tyson M.
July 6, 2017

“I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without Velocify. ”

OverallI don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.
ProsVelocify is my lifeline. Scheduling and notation are essential and it's nice to have both capabilities within one resource. It's also great that it communicates with other software.
ConsNone that I can think of. I just wished I'd have started using it sooner. Maybe better marketing to sales and service related businesses/individuals.
Luisa M.
Senior Admissions
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
July 6, 2017

“Click to Dial is amazing!”

ProsThe best feature is the click to dial option and call counter. It is easy to filter leads by different sources, point of contacts, and status.
ConsWe do not have a feature to run daily reports and export to excel. Also a column for set appointment/ activities instead of sorting them.
Shawn S.
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees

“Experience”

ProsI've been using Velocify for 3 years running and couldn't be happier with the platform. Makes connecting to customers enjoyable and efficient.
ConsWe are a very high volume shop so latency issues and stuttering happen from time to time. Invest a bit more in de-cluttering to maximize speed.
Jeremy S.
Marketing and Admissions Analyst
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
November 7, 2017

“Velocify acts as a nice interface between my lead data and myself.”

OverallThe lifecycle of a lead is better planned out ahead of time.
ProsThe ability to limit Actions based on Statuses is a good way to force leads through certain conversion points.
ConsAn easier way to send text messages, or group messages, would be helpful for our sales/admissions team.
November 7, 2017
Woody H.
July 6, 2017

“Used for several years, excellent product.”

OverallGreat product, I would recommend it.
ProsI have used Velocify at the last few jobs that I have had as a loan office. It easy to use, very powerful and customizable.
ConsFor my business, I have not run into anything that is bad about the software since it can be customized.
Alexandra B.
1.5/5
2.5/5
1.5/5
May 29, 2014

“I would avoid Velocify if you're looking for a CRM”

ProsThe lead dialer can be helpful when it doesn't have glitches. The system is also relatively easy to learn. Having actions that drive status is also a good feature that helps with driving leads through the process according to what they do or the follow-ups taken and not someone arbitrarily assigning a status.
ConsCustomer service can be a pain to get hold of. Downtime typically doesn't have a resolution ETA. Reporting limits having standard emails sent out with the reports. Fields cannot be deleted by an admin, and you have to go through an account rep. We had a terrible account rep when launching the product, and both a colleague and I had to work through the weekend to get everything up and running to go live. Imports can only occur one at a time and have limits on the number of records, which end up taking forever. The email integrated is not user-friendly and very complex to develop. Deliverability of the messages is also extremely poor and led us to have to integrate an outside automation platform. The API integration from Velocify has caused us multiple headaches with our outside platforms as well .
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of any sandbox environments and testing made available. Do not rely on email capabilities from the platform. The dialer recordings only work for outbound and not inbound, unless you have special add-ins in place or specific phone systems, so the reporting isn't always helpful. Be very happy and comfortable with both your salesperson and account rep. Our initial months of implementation were almost instantly tainted because our rep didn't take the time to prepare for our meetings or would read the emails we sent while we were on the phone. Much troubleshooting and many workarounds required our own efforts, so having someone on your team that is an expert at implementation and "speaks tech" relatively well is essential. Bring in all of your stakeholders to come up with an outline for exactly what you need, what you want, and what you expect. Make sure everyone on your team is on board with the final decision before purchasing.
May 29, 2014
Michael C.

“Great Functionality ”

ProsI love the Lead distribution and disposition. It makes it easy to do business and be super efficient.
ConsThe only con Is the Non alphabetically ordered titles of recorded voice messages. If this is he only con I'm in good shape!
Rob H.
Moortgage Loan Officer

“satisfaction”

ProsUser friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes
Conslocating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have
Ryan S.
Mortgage Loan Originator

“Very Intuitive”

ProsEase of Use. The product allows you to action and reminds you when follow ups are needed. No client goes without a follow up.
ConsI have no cons about this product. it integrates well with all of the other programs I run. Thank you!
Lindsay M.
June 5, 2014

“A better way to organize information ”

ProsVelocify is an organized system that is easy to use and easy to train others on. The layout and design of Velocify is very relevant to the purpose which it serves. Velocify has done a great job of making leads accessible within a particular time frame (for example, priority queues). I am able to quickly access what I need and move through the information in a timely manner.
ConsThe system houses so much information, sometimes it moves a little slow. The refresh period takes a little longer when there are lots of users (within my company) on at once. I really don't have many complaints, though, about the product. In my years of experience, I have used many different lead management systems, and Velocify is by far the best.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the product to its fullest potential. Velocify can be specified and tailored to your organization's individual needs. This is something that takes extra time and training to be able to use, but it's worth the effort. Velocify has many different tricks that create shortcuts or an easier approach. If you are a manager, there is virtually no limit to how you can organize or customize the system for an effective management tool.
June 5, 2014
Megan K.
3.5/5
3.5/5
May 30, 2014

“Gets the job done with ease, most of the time.”

ProsThe format and layout of Velocify makes it easy to navigate between the screens and locate the leads needed to dial. Being able to call the leads within the specific account allows for information to be documented quickly and accurately. I had little training at the start of my position with using Velocify but was able to quickly pick it up. The reports that can be generated through its use can assist the user with productivity and overall task completion.
ConsAt peak times, the system will log me out, and I will have to log back in and re-access the lead I was working. This does slow down the pace of completing work. The system will also state that dials are being made when they are not. There are times that this happens frequently in a day. In addition, when reviewing a list of leads, once the lead is accessed and you wish to return back to the list of leads, you have to start from the beginning; it does not pick up where you left off, which can be time consuming when you have several pages.
Recommendations to other buyersI currently do not have any recommendations at this time.
May 30, 2014
Brian M.
Managing Partner
March 7, 2018

“Miserable, o verpromised and under delivered.”

OverallIt's better than nothing but has way too many glitches for the cost of it. Would recommend jungo, salesforce.
ProsYou can make changes on the fly but not anything like as promised upon on boarding. Very difficult to find a lot of positive to say about this program or the account reps.
ConsCompany is extremely unethical. Blatantly lied about it being out of the box, hundreds of hours customizing, duplication of leads, lack of mobile capability and automated emails look like they are sent from a commodore 64. Extremely pricey system to not be able to use from cell phone. Reps lie. Charged us for 10 licenses they knew were not in use and refused to answer questions or refund money. They fully understand the switching costs associated with a CRM and are not afraid to exploit customers.
March 7, 2018
Joseph W.

“Velocify's Advantages”

ProsI use this product every day as a Loan Officer and it makes my life extremely easy. It organizes all of my leads and doesnt let them fall through the cracks.
ConsI am continually logged out of the app sometimes while on the phone. I have even had the app hang up the phone on me during a phone call.
Peter G.
LO
July 10, 2017

“Excellent Product”

OverallWhen I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.
ProsI have only ever had a positive experience with Velocify. It is simple to use and simple to understand.
ConsThe only complaint I have is when updates are made to the UI and there is no notice, so I click on buttons that did not previously exist. It isn't a problem, just slightly annoying.
July 10, 2017
Sasha C.
July 6, 2017

“Very easy to use! Love the reminders!”

OverallGreat lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!
ProsI love how easy Velocify is to use! I am able to keep up with my leads much better than with other products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend Velocify!
Brett M.
Financial Services, Unspecified
July 24, 2014

“The Backbone of Our Sales Strategy”

ProsThe software provides an excellent framework to design our consistent and repeatable strategy to sales. Instead of 50 loan officers doing things 50 different ways, we build the process around best practices. We then monitor and make adjustments as necessary. Furthermore, the implementation team is the best I've ever worked with, and the support staff is highly responsive.
ConsI've never been a huge fan of the pricing model I felt like I was buying an airline ticket on Spirit Airlines. I know the reporting is lacking, but that isn't a big deal as long as we have a better way to pull the data out of Velocify and load it into our intelligence software. We're really struggling with this now.
Recommendations to other buyersI always encourage others to take an assessment of their current CRM. Do they lack things like the ability to track inbound numbers? Can they easily sweep leads from loan officers not working their leads? How do they currently handle call routing? Not only in terms of state licenses for those that require it but based on product. I've always said "Velocify is one of the best software packages I've used in the mortgage space."
July 24, 2014
paul O.
License loan Officer
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2018

“Very Good CRM program ”

ProsExcellent CRM with just the minimum requirement to take your contacts with you anywhere also love the capability to text
Consthe CRM is a little complex when it comes the time to import data od extract data from it also little costly per user
February 27, 2018
Paula A.
Insurance sales agent
February 8, 2018

“Velocify great for insurance ”

OverallWould recommend this system over anybody!
ProsVery great and efficient in the insurance industry. I love how it organizes my leads, and dispositions so quickly.
ConsAfter sorting in Normal view, using the blade does not disposition to the next caller. You have to click to dial.
February 8, 2018
Ivis R.
Producer
July 7, 2017

“great lead management software”

ProsIt is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system
ConsIt can become overwhelming for some not so technologically inclined users. It does require a lot of time to be invested in keeping it up to date.