Invoicely Ratings

Overall

About Invoicely

Ideal for small businesses & freelancers, the web-based billing solution helps send and accept payment invoices, manage expenses & more Learn more about Invoicely

Divan v.
Graphic Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2019

“Invoices Done!”

OverallInvoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.
ProsInvoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.
ConsThere is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.
August 15, 2019
Erin H.
Copywriter and Content Strategist
June 28, 2018

“Fast way to send invoices that get paid.”

OverallFaster billing, faster payments
ProsI love the intuitive design. I've never needed to watch a tutorial, read a how-to, or contact customer support because Invoicely is seamless and super easy to use. I used the free version for about a year and loved it. I recently upgraded to a paid version because I wanted to use the time-tracking feature and customize my invoices a bit more. LOVE the bonus features--totally worth the money. Though I rarely bill by hour, the time-tracking feature helps me verify that the value-priced projects I'm taking are worth my time. Before I made the choice to upgrade, I did a free trial with FreshBooks. While FreshBooks does have more features, I decided to stay with Invoicely because I like their UI much better. So dang easy and so dang awesome. I love the look of my invoices, and I think their clarity helps my clients pay me faster.
ConsI haven't run into anything I don't like about this software. I do know that FreshBooks has more features, but I haven't run into a need for those features, so I find Invoicely to be exactly what I need.
June 28, 2018
Subhashish S.
Founder & CEO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2018

“I have been using invoicely since long and always had a great ease of use experience and happy”

OverallThis software has always amazed by their services as not other free software has ever provided such extended support and maintain data for so long. This is an amazing software and recently I became a paid user. Happy to continue working on invoicely.
ProsThe software is easy to use. Its mostly free and still allows you to manage everything that is important to your business. I have been managing 100s of my clients and thousands of invoices till date without any problem. The print to PDF feature as well sending a direct link with payment option to client helps to receive payments directly to our account without any hassle. It has made managing multiple companies with ease too. Its not loaded with too many features like other software and compiles with all the necessary stuff that is really required.
ConsIf the system could enable some graphical reports based on the requirement would be great this is just a suggestion again but not a complaint this is the best software out their
May 22, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2019

“If you're a small business...”

OverallWe're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.
ProsIf you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.
ConsUnfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.
May 31, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 2, 2019

“Great Little Invoicing Software”

OverallIt's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.
ProsInvoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.
ConsThere are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.
May 2, 2019
September 15, 2019

“Review For Invoicely”

OverallOverall excellent but they should have mobile application so we can access it on our cellphones.
ProsIf you are looking for effortless invoicing, invoicely is perfect invoicing for you. They accept the online payment You can redesign it you can add your company logo, specific color scheme etc. You can use it for more than one business different invoice for each of your business. It also have free plan.
ConsI used it for 12 months and i found nothing wrong. It's user friendly and simple but they don't have mobile app that's one con i found.
September 15, 2019
Erik Y.
Computer Software, Self-employed
December 29, 2018

“easy for data entry but has some unobvious functionality”

OverallI'm trying to solve the need to pay another similar service when all I want is to keep track of invoices. I was hoping Invoicely could take care of this for me. The overall "first entry" into the system is great, and very clean. I love having the published permalink idea. Just really disappointed that there was no obvious way to enter in older paid invoices from previous quarters, and REALLY don't like having the system auto-generating emails to my clients.
Pros* easy to enter client and invoice items * easy to structure things * love having the permalink to an invoice for sending to a client
Cons* no (obvious) way to enter invoices, including first-generated and paid dates from the past. I'm evaluating Invoicely as a replacement for FreshBooks and tried to enter my invoices from my first quarter * there was also no (obvious) way to set the invoice paid date to anything other then "today" * when I did set an invoice to paid, I was horrified to discover that the system had auto-emailed (without warning / notifying me) my client -- over an invoice that was already paid in Jan 2018.
December 29, 2018
Peter B.
Musician/Entertainer
November 20, 2017

“Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.”

OverallIt has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.
ProsThis is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.
ConsI find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.
November 20, 2017
June 18, 2018

“The easiest invoicing tool I've ever used”

ProsAs a freelancer, I need something that allows me to keep on top of my invoicing without manually keeping sending reminders. Invoicely allows me to look at what is outstanding by a number of days and trigger a reminder email. I like the dashboard showing me running totals of invoices and the messages how customizable the whole process can be.
ConsI used the free version until I had to upgrade due to wanting to create recurring monthly invoices. Not the end of the world as well worth the money to save time.
June 18, 2018
July 5, 2018

“I used this software for a family member who owed me money and it was simple and to the point”

OverallIt helped me get the money owed to me for work I had done.
ProsThe software is simple and easy to navigate. I could use it to send to anyone who I needed to pay me money owed to me even a family member who we all know are the hardest people to get payment from because they think they should get everything for free since they are family. The software is precise and to the point, I would recommend this to anyone.
ConsI have no complaints about this software. It was easy to navigate through. I could easily understand where I needed to put each item. Wheather you have a new business or an old one I would say use this software simply because of it.
July 5, 2018
Andreea B.
Client Development Manager
February 22, 2018

“Andreas my customer support agent literally saved my job. Thank you Andreas you are amazing”

ProsEasy to use. I have had great feedback from clients who are receiving their invoices and its a very easy system that keeps track of everything.
ConsI have nothing negative to say at the moment; however, I think that with live telephone contact where you can speak to customer support, would be awesome.
February 22, 2018
Lucinda M M.
Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2017

“Have used invoicely happily for years: when I need customer support it exceeds expectations”

ProsKeeps all my billing organized at very low cost; provide tax info, etc with no fuss at all. Options for communicating with clients in various languages.
ConsOne fairly subtle thing is that changes to invoices, ie., must be manually saved sometimes else they don't register.
September 11, 2017
Andrea P.
Birth Worker
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2018

“Easy to use, functional invoicing app”

ProsSimple to setup, simple to use and navigate, and makes tax season super simple so a small business.
ConsThe invoice emailing options seem to be a bit redundant, and it often sends more copies than I'd like, and I'm still uncertain whether my client is receiving all of the notifications I am that an invoice has been updated!
September 28, 2018
ANTONIS D.
Photographer
July 11, 2018

“Love it ! So useful and user friendly. ”

ProsInvoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.
ConsThe tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!
July 11, 2018
Raghav B.
Computer Software, Self-employed
January 23, 2018

“Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!”

OverallSimplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean
ProsSimplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.
ConsEasy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end
January 23, 2018
matt r.
Translation Office
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2019

“EASY TO USE”

Overallvery easy to use online software and much appreciated are the user friendly colors.
Prosvery easy to use and keep track of all clients and invoices! amazingly fast usage and user set up! i def recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of invoices on a cheap but good and working budget!
Consnothing to dislike when its cheap and good!
August 11, 2019
October 9, 2018

“Loyal customer”

OverallGreat
ProsUser friendly design interface, flexible..
ConsThere were some limitations in the beginning, but over the years it has been improved..
October 9, 2018
Julia M.
Owner and Founder
November 16, 2017

“Beautiful Displayed Invoice Creator”

OverallI got to create beautifully laid-out invoices. I was able to itemize and more. I am able to encrypt in email or fax it, which is useful for certain clients.
ProsIt is very easy to use, and the aesthetics are over the top. The software doesn't look like it is from the 90's, but has a modern, hip look, to the interface. The name is convenient as well.
ConsI would say the only issue I had is verifying that I sent the invoice to the proper address. I always had to Cc myself.
November 16, 2017
Pat O.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2017

“Excellent invoicing application”

OverallVery easy to manage the financial side of our group.
ProsI like how easy it is to use and the ability to customize the invoices to make it work for our group.
ConsWould like a mobile app for the software, however you're able to use it currently on a mobile phone without an app. It would just make it more easier to use.
October 17, 2017
Liz B.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
May 26, 2017

“Good system. Easy to use but difficult (for me) to find out how to do certain things. ”

OverallSaving time. Ease of use. Our clients seem happy with the invoices they are getting from us. I just find receipting a problem.
ProsIt is very quick. I like that clients are automatically set up and Items can be saved. This saves a lot of time. Also the automatic invoice numbering.
ConsWe cannot put our payment bar code on to the invoice so I have to send clients two separate e-mails. We use Zapper and require a 50% deposit on invoice, but that is a bit of a problem.
May 26, 2017
Vanessa M.
Owner beauty and makeup
Cosmetics, Self-employed
September 24, 2019

“Amazing program ”

OverallAmazing
ProsI love the structure and clear and easy to use.
ConsNot being able to update the amount deposit paid eg putting $100 deposit paid to then be deduced off the invoice
September 24, 2019
Prabu R.
Copywriter and Consultant
March 24, 2018

“The get-it-done invoicing solution”

Pros- Makes you look professional - Ability to add logo and brand colours - Easy to use - Clean invoice layout
Cons- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan - No integrations with other software viz. Toggl and Asana
March 24, 2018
Darren D.
Sole Owner & Manager
Graphic Design, Self-employed
July 15, 2017

“I am freelancing, and using invoicely FREE. It helped me manage my Bills receivables and payables. ”

OverallHelped manage my bills receivables and payables. Made my business look professional.
ProsEasy to Use. Management made easier. Simple and not complicated. Bills generated quick and calculations maintained correctly. Helped make my business look professional
ConsI am using for free so I lack the features of Estimates and few more. However with all what I have I am very happy and have no negative comment
July 15, 2017
July 29, 2019

“East Tool for Creating Invoicely”

OverallAmazing! Love it!
ProsSuper easy to create and invoice and send it electronically to your client, as well as keeping track of past invoice. It also connects with Gusto for easy payment
ConsOne time I spend 4 hours inputting my expenses and accidentally clicked on the back button and everything was lost. Wish there was an autosave feature.
July 29, 2019
Nara S.
Co-Founder
Printing, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Simply Superb”

OverallI run a fine art printing service company from India. Invoivcely takes care of my company's Printing service. I no longer need to track the invoices,payment dues in old fashioned way.
ProsEase of Use. Supports all currencies. Intuitive and user friendly.
ConsNone,at the least,i haven't encountered it. Perhaps,you should offer a very low montly plan($5) for small business companies like ours.
May 17, 2019
Carol R.
Engenieer
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2018

“Good”

OverallGood
ProsEasy to use, friendly and you can send invoice directly from program.
ConsMatch invoice with payments is missing, so I cant have net income.
September 9, 2018
Sarah D.
Creative Director
February 16, 2018

“The Free Version Is More Than Enough!”

ProsI love the ease of being able to switch line items from hours worked to a custom rate. Many other platforms make me go back into the settings to change this. I think the "boiler plate"/template verbiage that is used for sending the invoices is awesome as well. The Paypal payment integration is flawless as well. Um, let's not forget the free version allows you to do so much. The only reason I upgraded to the next level paid account is so that I could do Estimates.
ConsI did have an issue where my time was not calculating properly. I contacted Customer Service and they were able to promptly assist me. I wish there was an option to allow my clients to pay with their credit cards
February 16, 2018
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
April 30, 2019

“It's so beautiful”

Pros-It's beautiful and clean. -You can create invoices for multiple business (paid plan). -There is a free plan available (not just a trial). -The free plan has pretty much everything a solo practitioner would need, including payment integration (PayPal only). -Paid plans are very affordable and a good value.
ConsThe only thing I dislike about this software is that it isn't a scheduler with integrated billing and invoicing. Because of this, I don't have any use for this gorgeous, intuitive app. Womp, womp.
April 30, 2019
Gareth S.
Pvt
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2018

“Awesome”

OverallI'm loving it and will use it always
ProsIts free and works like a charm. Best platform ever
ConsNone. It's perfect. Just the way it is. Thank u
August 31, 2018
Young J.
Manager/ Head Instructor
February 20, 2018

“I should have gotten this program long ago to generate our invoices!”

ProsPreviously, I had to use Microsoft Excel to generate an invoice for our clients. However, this Invoicely made the generating invoices so much easier; anyone can do it!
ConsI so far really like everything; it sometimes crashed on our computer, put I have an absolute confidence that Invoicely will fix the matter soon!
February 20, 2018
Beatrice R.
Nutritional Therapy
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
October 20, 2017

“This is a great product but I would love to be able to track items.”

ProsReally easy to use and pretty self explanatory. I like that we can store client details, create new invoices so easily, have records of payments and payments due so easily.
ConsI would like to be able to have a database of items, so that as one types in products there is predictive text and possibly a pricing database.
October 20, 2017
Sylvia L.
Sylvia Lowery Autism Support
July 7, 2017

“Great App to help with sending out invoices.”

ProsI have really enjoyed using this App and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use and produces professional invoices for clients.
ConsI would like to be able to make copies of invoices and change them slightly for the next client. I am only using the free software at the moment so it may be different if you pay a monthly fee.
July 7, 2017
Heidi H.
Business Owner
July 25, 2018

“It's been extremely easy and convenient for me to use ”

ProsIt's simple to use and easy to keep track of income. There's also great customer service if you have any questions on how the app works.
ConsNot many things come to mind. I'm really enjoying the app so far, but every app should progress to being more fast, etc.
July 25, 2018
Murtaza H.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2017

“Great app”

ProsGreat app for invoices and managment. It's a simple app with great UI. Very cheap to buy also if you need pro features.
May 18, 2017
jonathan H.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self-employed
November 30, 2018

“Review of Invoicely”

ProsI really liked the easy use of the software and the dasboard, which allows me to have an overall view of my invoices.
ConsThere were not really any Cons but I cannot find a way of chaging the type of currency in the dashboard.
November 30, 2018
Michael S.
Actor/Director
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
April 30, 2018

“New to Invoicely but easy and professional”

OverallI get to have all my invoices in one place, helps see my turnover and what I am owed so I can track the success of my business based on income, before I've been paid. I know when clients have received the invoice, so no "I haven't received it" issues. Also being able to add bills, when I'm invoiced by others is great. A lot of spread out info is now all held in one place.
ProsIt's appearance is very professional. My business has just stepped up and this helps create that image of a professional small business.
ConsThe first time I used it I would've liked it to guide me more. All the info I needed was there in help, but I'd done my first invoice before I realised that.
April 30, 2018
Shamus K.
Sports, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2017

“Wonderful”

OverallHuge time saving
ProsThe sign up was simple. The Multi-currency invoicing is superbly useful. The ease of use is top class.
ConsI'd be hard pressed to find something I don't like. But if I have be nit picky, maybe I'd prefer a different colour scheme.
October 18, 2017
Agha Z.
October 12, 2017

“I this this is one of the best tool i had ever used for invoice system. ”

Overallsimply the perfect invoice system
ProsThe way we can store our products details and also our clients it gives an upper edge for us to comply on standards
Consin free version only 100 products can be stored this should be upgraded so that one can access maximum gain.
October 12, 2017
Sean B.
Lead Designer & Developer
Design, Self-employed
July 24, 2017

“Simple, easy-to-use invoicing software”

OverallSimple, easy-to-use web-based solution to client and project management.
ProsInvoicely makes creating and tracking clients, invoices, expenses, and receipts super easy. Even the free tier offers a robust invoicing platform that serves most of my needs. Client and project metadata are well-organized and flexible enough for almost anyone's needs. The dashboard makes it simple to see my cash flow at a glance.
ConsThe relationship between clients, invoices, and receipts is not intuitive within the platform. It can be confusing to get from one point to another without at least one or two mis-clicks.
July 24, 2017
Maxine M.
Personal Trainer
February 15, 2018

“Simple and if you just need invoucing & tracking the free version. Is perfect. ”

ProsThat it was a quick setup and I could get started right away. I don't feel I need additional software for my business which keeps my costs down but allows me to track income, unpaid invoices. I like that my clients get notifications when I have received their payments.
ConsI would like to have recurring invoices but could upgrade but I think that the price point is a bit high for the next level for what you get and specifically what I need so I am not sure whether I will continue when I get to 100 clients.
February 15, 2018
Sharada R.
December 14, 2017

“best experience ever i had in software like this”

Prosi found this software on when i search google, amazing this app can do much i think, actually i using free version of this app but they are offing mush more thing i expecting
December 14, 2017
Jenny S.
Secretary
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“Best service ”

OverallIt very easy to use
ProsHow easy it is to use the software for a person not very tech savvy
Conshow It took a little while to fin the site
September 25, 2018
John R.
Information Services, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“Excellent Product”

OverallI needed to come up with an ad hoc invoice for private work, this lets me do so in minutes. No training or orinetation needed, I just followed the work flow. Really great.
ProsVery well laid out and intuitive. Once I need to produce and manage more invoices then I will pay for this.
ConsNothing really. It simply works and works well.
August 30, 2018
May 31, 2018

“very easy to use if you have a small business”

ProsThe software is easy to use and very intuitive. I love the fact that it can be used for free if you don't need extra accounts.
Consnot that much. From my point of view this app doesn't have to do that much. I continue to use it because I need a place to store all the money that is coming in and all the money that is going out.
May 31, 2018
Thieron R.
IT Consultant/Contractor
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 1, 2019

“Invoicely Review”

OverallI can access my invoicing on the go and can see the history or previous invoices and reports.
ProsThe mobility to use on the go, since i spend most days moving between locations
ConsNeeds to develop an app version. I think an app can be easily used when using a mobile device to create invoices.
March 1, 2019
Frantisek V.
Freelance Translator
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
February 14, 2019

“Fairly OK invoicing platform”

OverallNice and helpful little tool. A bit difficult to start, but very quick and easy later on. If you are looking for invoicing platform, you should definitely give it a try.
ProsOnce you get the hang of it, it is very quick and easy with all the functions you might need from such a software. Invoice looks nice.
ConsIt is quite difficult to start, user interface is not very helpful and/or intuitive, seems complicated at first glance. I would recommend a guide for the first time users. Also it would be great if users can adjust the invoice a bit more.
February 14, 2019
Matthew M.
Graphic Designer
Design, Self-employed
September 23, 2018

“Review”

OverallVery good experience so far, I'm new to it, but overall seems like a quality program.
ProsThis seem liked a very comprehensive piece of software perfect for someone just starting out but looking to grow.
ConsCan't adjust my logo within the program so it could be a little more user friendly graphically.
September 23, 2018
Sachin A.
Ecommerce Manager
Retail, Unspecified
July 3, 2018

“The platform is really great especially for person who doesn't know how to design and raise invoice”

ProsI really liked the automated invoice with customization and branding also features such as draft invoice and taking action on them like sent and paid/unpaid. Reminder to pay and best of all recept of payments thats the best part. Also the link to invoice and pdf are handy tools that help in sending the invoice to person not only on mails but also on WhatsApp and other platforms. Receiving online payment via paypal with complete record was never so easy to manage, thanks to invoicely now there is complete control over invoices and there management with analysis as well of invoice to payment timeline.
ConsThere's hardly anything that I didn't like, the free plan offers so much that it's very difficult for me to say anything I didn't about the invoicely.
July 3, 2018
Anibal J.
Strategic Business Development Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 25, 2017

“Easy to use and configure - free functionality decent enough”

ProsI've been using Invoicely for about 12 months now and it works very well for simple to create invoices. My needs have been pretty simple so not sure if they provide much more functionality, but to create and distribute invoices with templates, taxes and the like, it works very well.
ConsI had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response. Not very good and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version.
October 25, 2017